Reviews of Knights Inn North Attleboro 1 stars

787 South Washington Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760, USA

#2 of 2 hotels in North Attleboro

Fabuuulous !
    • Queen Room

Everything was fabulous ! The room was spacious an very clean . Continental breakfast was more than just pastries. They have a waffle maker ! Which surprised me and made every morning that we stayed there welcoming. The owners were very hospitable and the young women that checked us in was fabulous. We made the reservation on line an when we got there i asked for an upgrade an she gave it to us! I wish i got her name i will next time cuz she definitely deserves recognition. Overall our stay was exceptional and we will be staying at that property for now on.

Pleasant and comfortable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fridge in the room froze everything and the ice machine did not always work.

The room was very clean and staff were very friendly. If you do not want the Ritz, this is a good place to stay. I would stay there again. And they allowed my dog.

You could hear EVERYTHING!
    • Queen Room

You could hear EVERYTHING!!! Every time the person next to you flushed the toilet, started the shower, when they pushed the cleaning carts on the floor above you. Barely got any sleep because of this

It was a nice clean place with a refrigerator and a microwave. Movie theater across the street.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Well there was also another cleaning lady there who neglected to do her job twice in the 3 nights we stayed. Extremely grateful for the other

The cleaning lady nailed it for me, I believe she was latino. Very friendly and willing to go the extra mile. They need to hold on to her. She was a gem

Not a nice motel. Would never stay here again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Small, dark, not very clean room. People and pets living in other units. Didn't fully make up the reach day. May have a bug problem.

Location was good.

the bath room door was held together with duck tape, holes...
    • Queen Room

the bath room door was held together with duck tape, holes in the walls, room had a bad Oder, a/c made a lot of noise. room was clean, staff was very good.

Unexpected Comfortable stay
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Hard to find due to address being wrong on my Apple maps but once I put it into google maps, we found it easily!

Comfort of the mattress + cleanliness of room + loved the green technology with the tv

We were nervous because the price was so good but the only hotel available. Pleasantly surprised
    • Queen Suite

The continental breakfast but it was free so can't "complain" much.

The price was perfect for the cleanliness, comfort, convenience, and helpfulness of the staff.

It was for one night to make our drive to an early graduation shorter.

Nothing to write home about. The rooms and the bathroom are in total need of upgrade from carpets to doors. Would have like a smile on the desk clerk face. She was polite etc., but a smile goes a long way.

Location was good, both to restaurants and our destination at Gillette Stadium.

Reservation for 2 queen beds.

Reservation for 2 queen beds. loved the separate room for second bed. Privacy IS GREAT! Breakfast, coffee, danish, waffles, cereal such a treat! Thank you

This hotel should be the very last choice on your list.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Non-smoking room was above and between smoking rooms. If you smoke marijuana this is the hotel for you. Odor of it was so strong it gave us a headache. Seems like a hotel for the locals to hang out and party. Had two night reservations and cancelled the second night early the next morning and received a refund.

It had hot water.

The motel is located close to lots of shopping and...
    • Queen Suite

The motel is located close to lots of shopping and restaurants so getting dinner was super easy. Gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. When I left my drivers license at the front desk he went out of his way to bring it to me when he saw me in the parking lot later that evening. Although the room was somewhat outdated it was very clean and comfortable.

Location was good.
    • King Suite

I booked a king suite and it was not available when I arrived. I was then given the smallest room. Needs updating very old fashioned.

Location was good. Quiet and peaceful.

Still very clean, a little worn out

It is showing a bit of wear and tear. My refrigerator froze everything

It is extremely clean and very conveniently located. The bed was very comfortable,

No Sleep!!
    • Queen Room

The hotel had very noisy ceilings. You could hear every step from above. The noises were constant. I called office and they said they would look into it. Nothing was done. The bottom line was NO SLEEP. We had important plans the next day. The only thing mentioned was that next visit we could be placed on 2nd floor.

Coffee in the morning after a restless night.

Awful
    • Queen Room

We smoke...so we felt that we were put in a section where people live. It was very noisy and loud we had to turn the tv up. The police came. People were outside there doors all night long even in the early morning...was awful

It was 3 minutes from the wedding venue we attended.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

It was dirty. My fiancé found a condom wrapper behind the nightstand. The covers on the bed was dirty. We ended up going to Walmart and got ourselves a new comforter set. I woke up with 4 little bumps on my wrist. We had to buy an iron because they didn’t have 1. So glad we left our baby at gramma’s. I wouldn’t come back or recommend ... the housekeepers were creepy looking.

It was 3 minutes from the wedding venue we attended.

good value motel
    • Queen Room

I didn't expect too much...it's dated. I got what I paid for.

good night's sleep...Nice people work here...free waffle and coffee in the morning.

Where to start.

Outlet behind the nightstand out of the wall with wires exposed. The A/C screen missing and dirty inside. Breakfast from 6 to 9, but ran out of food before 7:30am. Bathroom vent on ceiling missing cover with components exposed to moisture. Would not stay there again or recommend anyone to.

Where to start....for the area on game day weekend, the cost was affordable, but you get what you pay for i guess. Had stayed there before and not had issues.

Best stay at a budget price hotel in a long time.
    • Queen Room

Shower would have been better with a little more water pressure.

Accomodations were nice and clean, very comfortable and quiet.Property was very well maintained with the parking lot being very well lit at night. The gentleman at the front desk was very polite and made sure we were able to get a non-smoking room even though our reservation did not specify. We were very pleased with our stay and would get a room here again!

Was just adequate

Room not near as nice or clean as pictured on viewing site.

The location good for anyone wanting to be close to where The New England Patriots play football. Also, easy to get to & tour Cape Cod & Rode Island. Near shopping & Applebee's

The staff was friendly enough and the location was good for...

Rooms were rundown and dirty. The only evidence that the cleaning staff even came to the room was clean towels and made beds. To be fair, I do not believe even the best cleaning staff could have changed the presentation of the room. They were cheaper than many of the surrounding hotels, but not that much. If I had not prepaid, I would have switched.

The staff was friendly enough and the location was good for shopping and eating.

Very Expensive for a Cheap Motel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no desk or chair in the room--not even a sitting chair. Had to sit on the bed to do work on the computer and eat! Room very small. Light above mirror in bathroom did not work. Walls between rooms are very thin. Could hear tv in room next door. Price ($94) was very expensive for the type of room it was.

Room had a small refrigerator and microwave. Wifi worked pretty well. Room was clean.

Convenient location with lots of stores in the area.

Cleanliness of the hotel room. Bedsheets weren't too clean. Breakfast was minimal.

Convenient location with lots of stores in the area. Area seemed safe.

Better than you'd think for the price.

This was the cheapest place I have ever stayed, but it was much better than I expected. I had originally booked two rooms, but they couldn't find the second one when I went to check in. So we all had to stay in the same room, which wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. The next day, I found out I had been charged the no-show price for the second room, but when I went to complain, they took it off immediately without difficulty. Overall, I was expecting a dirty, cramped little room for so little money, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Never again!!!!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Broken light in the bathroom, toilet rocked do badly almost fell off, people playing loud music and urinating in the parking lot at 8am. Owner was extremely rude. Dumpster and portable storage unit in the parking lot. No fresh fruit or your for breakfast, all carbohydrates. This place is a dump!

The woman who checked me in was pleasant and friendly.

OK if you're only sleeping there.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Air conditioner sucked cigarette smoke into our room when people outside were smoking. Bathtub faucet leaked badly. Bathroom shades were very dirty. Grounds had dirt and cigarette butts on stairways.

It was close to activities on my itinerary. Very close to shopping/dining. Desk staff was attentive and friendly. Rooms were decent if not updated.

Very disappointed
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

To start the room air conditioning had no cover. The carport had ropes in it. In the bathroom only had one switch the worked everything else didn't work. The TV had a line through the screen.

Was very disappointed in the hole stay.

It was alright for the money very clean friend dly staff
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed needs new mattress.

The bed wasn't very comfortable, the toilet was loose and rocked, the bathroom door wouldn't shut very well. The staff were great very friendly and accommodating.over all good for the money.

No reservation, no sympathy, no a/c
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I reserved the handicap room weeks in advance. When we arrived the clerk/ mgr informed me that she didn't have a handicap room available and that Booking.com was reading(?) her wrong. My wife is in a wheelchair and we now have an hour and a half to find a room and get to our event. I asked if she had received our reservation and she said that she had. I asked to see another ground floor room, maybe we could make it work. On the way to view another room we passed two rooms that were handicap accessible but occupied. As it turned out the room was do-able and with my help we could make the bathroom work so we went ahead and booked. When we entered the room we noticed the window on the courtyard was open and the room was hot. We changed,closed the window, turned on the a/c and left. When we returned at 10:30 that night we found the room still very hot. The a/c was not working. No one around so we decided to tough it out. A long miserable night. At 6:30 in the morning we decided to skip breakfast and just go. So questions. The mgr knew weeks in advance of our reservation and she did nothing? She knew and still let the other accessible rooms out? She knew the a/c didn't work, hence the open window, and she said nothing? She said that she didn't have accessible rooms but we passed two on our way to view another room? In the morning as we left we noticed that of the three handicap parking spots ours was the only one occupied. What's the truth? I have used Booking.com on several occasions and have found them to be reliable. If mgmt had expressed any sympathy for our situation I might feel differently; but I was told quite matter of factly that she didn't have a room available and that it was booking.coms fault. We had very little time available to do anything other than what we did. Booking .com should look into this issue.

Location was good for my purpose.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Would not stay here again.
    • Queen Room

The table in the room was to big, it didn't leave any room to get to the bed. The tv remote wouldn' allow you to set the sleep timer. The bed spread looked greasy.

Immaculately Clean, Friendly Staff
    • King Suite

The bed could have been more comfortable, but was typical for this type of motel.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The place was super clean. A multiplex is across the street and a convenience store/gas station just down the block. There is a Dunkin Donuts within walking distance. Very convenient to major roadways to Boston, Providence, etc. Best value in the area, though there are some local motels which might be cheaper.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Not Ever Again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Window in restrooms, the evil staff member with the Russian accent, the fact of being overcharged by booking.com while their weekly rate was $200 cheaper, The hotel does the transaction but refuses to return your money if you do not stay the whole amount of days booked. They said booking.com charges them 7% of their daily rate & they pay booking.com the money. The location forces a U turn in order to get to the parking lot if coming from 95 South

Nothing Window in restrooms, the evil staff member with the Russian accent, the fact of being overcharged by booking.com while their weekly rate was $200 cheaper, the location forces a U turn in order to get to the parking lot if coming from 95 South

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Awful! Very Unsatisfied
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

it says per friendly you get there it says no pets i called ahead booked the room told them i had a dog they said okay ill make a note i get there the sign says no pets and they said my only option was a smoking room it was awful i paid for 2 nights a nice room with a queen bed fridge and microwave and ended up having to pay the same price for a smoking room woth a full size bed and no fridge or microwave and ended up checking out a day early so not worth it

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Not too bad
    • Queen Room

The tub didn't drain so well... Actually, it didn't drain at all, until my husband took the drain cover off.

Bed was comfy, and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

It was a nice place to stay for a weekend stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only complaint I have is they need to invest in some new pillows.

It was a nice place to stay for a weekend stay. The rooms are tiny but very cozy and clean. We would stay here again if back in the area. Very happy with our stay here 🤗

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

My experience at the Knights Inn

I had reserved a non-smoking room and got a smoking rooms did not appreciate the mishap.

Hotel is in a great location.have lots of things to do around the area.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Motel's location was good.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The room was a bit on the small size and the motel itself could stand a bit of updating. We did not partake of the breakfast, but the breakfast area looked a little cramped.

Motel's location was good. Close to the shopping venues we wanted to go to.

Won't do it again.
    • Queen Room

I found a dirty rag in the doorway of the bathroom.Stale smoke over -whelming in the room. Blinds in bathroom filthy.

The bed was comfortable.Breakfast had a lot of different offerings.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Ok for a place to crash
    • Queen Room

Lot of damage to room patched walls refrigerator leaked on floor. Bathroom fan sounded like a jet plane ready to crash

Pricing was good clean for most part.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Disgusting
    • Queen Room

Place was filthy dirty smell of mold and in every unit bugs everywhere . Drug bust took place . Every low life rents here asked for a refund but was denied. Other hotels were sold out. We were there for a wedding. And it was disgusting getting dressed in the room

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Run...quickly!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing likeable about this property. From tne cigarette butts outside the door, the stained carpeting, outdated furnishings, peeling wallpaper, punched hole in the bathroom door,it looks like the perfect place for a murder! I felt cleaner sleeping on the towel, since it smelled like bleach.

Nothing was good

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

kEPT ROOM TILL LATE AT NIGHT, DUE TO TRAFFIC DID NOT GET...
    • Queen Room

ORDERED TWO ROOMS AND THEY HAD ONLY ONE ON DAY OF ARRIVAL, THEY DID ACCOMMODATE US WITH A SUITE WITH TWO SEPARATE ROOMS IN IT SO THIS COULD GO UNDER EITHER COLUMN

kEPT ROOM TILL LATE AT NIGHT, DUE TO TRAFFIC DID NOT GET THERE UNTILL 2:30 AM

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

There was an extra bed in the suite that was not mentioned...

There was an extra bed in the suite that was not mentioned in the booking. I had booked two rooms but could really of just used one room. It was too late to get my money back for the other room.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Location for my visiting purpose and the Trivago.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pics on the website did not resemble the room. I checked in late but in the morning when I was making sure I had everything I saw that there was a dirty sock under the table and when I told the desk person, she blew it off. I wasn't rude and didn't ask for a discount, yet she dismissed it. That sock could not have been missed by a cleaning crew if they did their job.

Location for my visiting purpose and the Trivago.com rate attracted me.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Good standard room for the price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I got a non-smoking room, but I could still smell cigarette smoke in the drapes and bedspread. If you are very sensitive to cigarette smoke, this may not work for you.

The location is good and the rooms are comfortable. The air conditioning worked well and the bathroom was very clean.Everything in the room worked well. For the price, this is a good value.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

This was the dirtiest place I have ever stayed, very sketchy...

This was the dirtiest place I have ever stayed, very sketchy & actually tried to check out but couldn't get money returned. Do not recommend!!

room served the purpose, reasonably priced and within 20 minutes of the concert we went to.
    • Queen Suite

older hotel could hear people above us, shades did not completely close, so light from parking lot shone into room

shower was good

I'll stay again when in the Attleboro/ Mansfield area
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Great independent motel type with continental breakfast Right off highway, near restaurants. Exactly what I expected.

Good spacious clean room

The Breakfast was very basic

Good spacious clean room

Great location, quite as expec

I had to leave soon.

Continental breakfast included!

Good stay good price

It was easy to check in and great service

The room smell like wet rugs and musky and the breakfast is...

The room smell like wet rugs and musky and the breakfast is not all that at all.

Knights Inn

Nothing...all good

Clean..great location and nice staff

Far short of expectation got money back went to Holday Inn Express instead

Put in a poor condition smoking room.

Room not ready. Put in smoking room with wall damage

Very good vslue

Very good vslue

I didn’t like that my room didn’t had a microwave and a...
    • Queen Suite

I didn’t like that my room didn’t had a microwave and a fridge

small room, no refrigerator,room needs update

small room, no refrigerator,room needs update

Not the greatest experience, but not too bad either. Would have like better breakfast options.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No hot breakfast, the bed was a full size bed not a queens size bed,

Tv, bathroom, AC

It ok because around by everything
    • King Suite

The dust in the room and we couldnt hang cloths because bar in closet was gone

How soft the bed was

Nasty
    • Queen Room

The room was absolutely disgusting

The only good thing was it was close to our venue. Otherwise disgusting

price was reasonable
    • Queen Room

No coffee in the room. The heat was either on or off. Nothing in between.

price was reasonable

Price

Price

Enjoyed stay

It was great
    • Queen Room

Can't say I didn't like anything

I liked that they offered a smoking room and it was clean and comfy

Great stay
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

It doesn't have top notch facilities but they were good value for the money.

It was close to Wrentham outlets. 10 _ 15 minutes.

Quiet, clean, and comfortable
    • King Suite

Value for the money. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.

Ok

Booking

Bed

Good value, for the money, felt safe.
    • Queen Suite

Room itself was a bit dingy, some lightbulbs did not work. Older style.

Felt safe, was on a main road, parking ample, easy access to rooms.

The heating system was baseboard heating.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The heating system was baseboard heating. Not a thru wall noisy ac unit with heat. Motel was very quiet and clean.

Booked a queen suite for 3.
    • Queen Suite

Booked a queen suite for 3. Booking came through as a queen suit for two and they gave us. A reg room with full size bed.

Terrible would not reccomend
    • King Suite

Staff was rude noise by guests was awful and cigarette burns on spread one day we had a coffee maker next day we didn't and staff is rude

Quirk check in

These rooms definitely need a update
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Outdated room and slightly stain sheets

The free was good bonus