2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Minnesota hotel reviews
  4. Saint Paul hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Motel 6 St Paul I-94

Reviews of Motel 6 St Paul I-94 This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1739 Old Hudson Road, Saint Paul, MN 55106, United States of America

#14 of 14 hotels in Saint Paul

5.5

5.5

5.1

5.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Paid cheap bc it felt cheap.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The lobby was poorly decorated. There was an issue with towels. I had to go down multiple nights in a row to get the right number of towels.

Half the staff was friendly the other half was just plain rude. They acted like they didnt want to be there and me asking for towels or a hair dryer was an inconvenience to them.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

If you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was sketchy, hotel smelled of Marijuana, room smelled of marijuana,drugs everywhere, obvious drug deal going on everywhere. Then there was people yelling and screaming at each other and there kids. Staff was not welcoming, was asked what I was doing there. I would not recommend this place to anyone besides to drug dealers and prostitutes.

If you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Ariel is the best staff member there she needs a promotion...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very rude staff my first stay i was booked into a room that was already booked so i went to go to the room and someone was already in there. Impolite staff very rude to kids

Ariel is the best staff member there she needs a promotion she is vere thorough in keeping the place safe very polite and helpful to all...need more like her...

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

It was ok.
    • Double Room - Smoking

The television were very old and not in good working condition.

There were ashes in the tub, therefore the room was not checked for exeptability beforehand.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Quiet and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That you can only get in through one door and not the sides. It’s really inconvenient.

The staff are so sweet and helpful. The Gm is super friendly and has done an amazing job turning this place around

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

unwelcoming/inattentive staff, dirty/dusty...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

unwelcoming/inattentive staff, dirty/dusty furnitures, broken/damaged switch or knob, strong smelling detergent/fabric softener used causing nasal irritation.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

I will not stay at a Motel 6 again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

...My room lacked furniture, a clock radio, toiletries, a tv channel guide and felt hollow. The complimentary coffee was the worse presentation I've seen ever in any hotel I've stayed in and the overall feeling in the common areas was drab and depressing. This hotel really had a negative impact on my trip.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Good place to stay if you have no other options
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was charged more than I agreed to. It sounded like there was a mafia style beat down going on in the room above us both Sat and Sun nights. There was a bloody thumb print on the elevator button no one bothered to clean off the entire time we were there. People are constantly fixing cars in the parking lot. Most of the people staying there live at the motel. There are no blow dryers. Just after arriving a woman stopped me near the entrance to warn me “not to smoke pot with the guy who offers all the girls pot because he puts crack in it”.

Location was ok

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

It is in a great location.
    • Double Room - Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable, leaky sink, it wasn't very clean, floors and bathroom walls were very dirty. Staff is not friendly or accommodating. The elevator works poorly, there's only the bed and one table chair for sitting in rooms, very skimpy on what is in the room and what they have/do for guests.

Easy check in, location, check-out time, fairly quiet. The TV channel choices. It worked for what we were needing to stay there for, it would be hard for me to recommend to most people I know.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Loved the shower, bed, and lighting.
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

TV remote dysfuntional. Lots of loud noise (furniture moving and stomping around upstairs) until midnight. Requested wake up call not fulfilled. Difficulty understanding speech diction of staff.

Loved the shower, bed, and lighting. Nicely handicapped accessible. Check in was easy.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The lady's at the front desk were nice
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Dirty sheets and house keeping knocked on door at 945am he was nice and said check out wasnt til 11 am and sorry he botherd us and the second guy knocked at 1005 am and was knocking loud and repeating and was rude and i told him about the sheets and he just ignored me and if such a hurry to get in and clean room and to knock loud and again after first house keeping man why then are the sheets dirty and reused just gross.

The lady's at the front desk were nice

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

The staff were respectful friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hallway floors had a lot of what looked like lint on them. Vacuuming them will take care of this problem. This problem existed the last time I was there. Wish there was a second chair in the room.

The staff were respectful friendly and helpful. The coffee area was pleasant and clean with tables an chairs. Enjoyed our own packed breakfast there.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Will not stay there again.
    • Double Room - Smoking

location bad neighborhood. People hanging outside of the hotel 1st floor windows smoking. Parking lot look like a war zone and made me wonder what the heck I was doing there, Elevator doors were painted while I was there and the fumes going into the rooms made me choke, had to leave and get fresh breath of air. Hallways ragged, towels thread bare. Will not stay there again.

price, front desk employees nice.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Good stay for value.
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Vacuum hallway immediately outside our door. Customers upstairs were noisy most of the night.

handicapped room was good. Clean. Staff are very kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Brand new rooms and decorations; but needs a DEEP CLEAN
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking lot is a bit sketch. Our bathroom looked like it only had a Lysol wipe run across it. Our soap package was already open. The first room we were offered was not ready for any guests (door unlocked, bed unmade, and wet towels on the sink)

The staff here was very friendly. New furniture, floors, and beds and other decorations in the room is very nice. However, we didn’t pay much, we got to sleep, and everyone in the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

They had reserved different rooms to what I had booked on...

They had reserved different rooms to what I had booked on Booking.com. I get there and we work something out. I go out and come back to find that the room they promised to give me was given to another person and the available rooms at the hotel were not suitable to fit my large group.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Worst hotel...ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. People live their full time with kids who were extremely loud all night. Would have been nice to know considering I paid about half of what they pay mostly for just 3 nights..The room had 2 beds but no table or chairs..no coffee pot..no towels... The lobby was dirty and the staff could care less. People were literally making out in the parking lot in full view of the occupants and the staff...who did nothing.. Worst parking to.. Not enough spots I had to park a block away in a sketchy neighborhood..

Nothing. The place was terrible...

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

We enjoyed the activities we went there for but will never stay at that hotel again.
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The lack of attention to straightening our bed and changing out the towels. The lack of professionalism from the cleaning staff. They were arguing and swearing in front of customers.

The events we attended.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

The lady that checked us in was very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The second room I booked the air conditioning didnt work however they switched rooms for me next day.

The lady that checked us in was very friendly. Very good customer service

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

The staff on duty after 10 PM and the following were very...
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Had to wait 15-20 minutes on two separate occasions for someone to come to the front desk for checking in and assistance. The room originally assigned did not have a television as was stated and price was not as quoted., not to mention the rate charged was significantly higher than that posted in the room itself. The facility was also in the midst of remodeling and was in disarray.

The staff on duty after 10 PM and the following were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

The bed was very comfortable and the building was quiet.

The exterior of the building does not look very good. The entrance is on the back side of the building and not very obvious. It was also not in a very good neighborhood. I was satisfied overall for the price I paid.

The bed was very comfortable and the building was quiet.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

never again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

staff was a little rude but accommodated us since we only slept there and was the only open motel for a concert we went to in red wing after we checked in i am glad we did not leave anything in the room cus staff came back in and remade the bed cus i pulled it apart to make sure it was clean bedding after reading reviews on here i never remade the bed myself plus a remote disappeared after we left and cleaned bathroom when i did not ask plus did not want them in the room while we were gone but they had no privacy signs to put on the door never had that happen at any motel that staff came back to the room after we checked in and left for the concert makes me think they were trying to take something if i had left anything in the room i will never stay here again

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

It was TERRIBLE!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We didn’t receive service 8/10 days that we stayed there. Employees were unprofessional, one of them got upset yelling in the hallway that she wasn’t a maid after being told to clean our room after 7 days of built up trash and dirty linen. We reserved a non smoking room over a week in advance because I had a 3 year old and my 5 months old daughters with me and they said they had none available upon arrival after we already paid. Once we entered our room it appeared to be clean but when we went into the bathroom there was pee and burnt stains on the toilet seat and long hair all in the shower! It was disgusting. Last thing, I got on the elevator to go downstairs and the elevator kept going up and down without opening it’s doors and I was stuck almost having a panic attack till it finally went back up to my room floor. I would NEVER recommend staying here.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Pitiful
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Broken air conditioning broken television rooms not clean had to change rooms for times and I was overcharged an additional $20 per night

The person on duty when I checked out with sympathetic to my issues and asked me to present them to the manager in an email which I did

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Unfortunately, we would probably not use this location again.

Since we had requested a first-floor room for my disabled husband, being placed on the 2nd floor was problematic. There needs to be more attention paid to details, and the staff needs to be more attentive to the guest instead of the person working with them.

Room was freshly renovated and clean.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Unless you have no where else to go do not stay here !!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

This was my first and last time staying at a Motel 6. Flooded parking lot, entire first floor had water damage, sheets were not cleaned. Found a piece of a wig in the bed I think . Very gross! No batteries in remote and front desk refused to bring me a new one. I was told to come down there and get it myself because his co worker was on break. I would of just cancelled my reservation as soon as I saw the condition of the property, but your web site said my card would be charged anyway, so we tried to stick it out there because we had just finished an 18 hour drive from Maryland, and were completely exhausted. Well to make a long story short, my husband woke up before 1 AM saying his back was itching from the sheets so we both took a hurried shower and then left the property. As we were leaving the room there was a random female in a towel and nothing else standing in the hallway. Very creepy bad experience overall !!!!! I was charged $102.00 for this ! Is there anyway you all might issue a refund or at least a partial refund? We did try to tough it out, but as I already stated we actually left that place after 6 hours. Also, I didn't bother asking them to change the sheets because after being refused a remote that actually had batteries in it , I figured changing the sheets would have been a No as well.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The staff was friendly but more caught in their drama than fixing the problem of the customer.
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I stayed for two weeks and everyone started waking you up at 6 am with construction. My air conditioner didn't work and my window was screwed shut.

They are dog friendly

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

After all said and done I got a good nights rest and the room was clean. A/C worked good.
    • Double Room - Smoking

They tried charging over double the price for the room at the front desk ($120) even though I had it reserved online for $63.I even showed them, still they tried charging me $90. They Said the extra $27 was taxes! I disagreed and laughed saying there’s no way. They claimed they had no record of how much I had reserved it for online. Even with the confirmation code. Then they gave us a room that was trashed and either still being used or not cleaned yet. I went down and told them and they said they have no more rooms left for that price and only double bed units for more money. The manager said she’d figure it out and just to give her a minute. We waited for over 20 minutes and it was after 1030pm. Then I looked up another hotel around the area for the same price and had free continental breakfast. I told them and they switched us to the double bed unit. It had no fridge, microwave or continental breakfast. I ended up paying a total of $65 for the room. Then as we entered the room on the back of the door was the normal rates based on how many people was staying there for the night. To my amazement! I didn’t get a deal at all and got charged the normal rate for 2. Why did they try charging $120 at first?

They didn’t kick us out at checkout time or bother us at all. We left at 12:30 pm. No questions asked.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

It was better than sleeping in our car.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was disappointed to have no coffee in the room. The air conditioner made a crackling noise when it shut off which kept me awake so I finally shut it off. I believe a chair was missing from the corner of the room. Other guests were shouting outside in the hallway.

The bed was very comfortable. The tv worked.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

I really had a bad experience with this place.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I really had a bad experience with this place.. I still haven’t receive my refund on my last two night. I was contacted by management it going on a week from when I stayed.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Nothing more.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

1. No fire alarm! Someone took away the fire alarm out. 2. TV was a very old back 20 years ago, however, the tv it power was on but I cannot change the channel to any channel at all, I have tried it all as I can but it didn’t work at all. 3. A piece of tile in the bathroom was loosely, when I first stepped on it I can hear the noise of the tile clicking under my foot. 4. The electric outlet were loosely. 5. The 4 items above were in room 233, I think whoever that owns the 6 Motel property must replace all the things up-to-date as soon as possible. I hope the owner or the manager must take care fast.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

The staff was friendly, the location was convenient, and the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is an older hotel, so it’s just run down. There was a large dumpster in the parking lot, and lots of cigarette smoke around.

The staff was friendly, the location was convenient, and the price was good.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

I needed a cheap place to stay and I got it.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Stains on the bed frame, walls, and chairs, water damage on the ceilings, the housekeepers were having a loud spat in the morning about how someone wasn’t trained properly, the previous person’s trash was still in my room, and when I was going to check in, the front desk guy was gone and I had to wait about 20 minutes with other people.

It was a cheap motel for a music festival

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Horrible
    • Double Room - Smoking

No elevator went to mall of america came back and the whole down stairs smelled like marijuana.no pool no shampoo or conditioner no hair dryer no coffee pot.tub was dirty bed was lopsided pillows were horrible and someone was banging on my door at 3am I will NEVER stay at a motel6

Nothing except the staff

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

An expense, but I'd rather known after worry about wading through the to people to get into the hot
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Parking lot full of people milling about for reasons unknown. Obviously not staying at motel. These individuals caused my car alarm to go off in the early AM.

Close to where I needed to be.

My Motel 6
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lack of communication between on site Property Manager (Ebony) and Room Tenets or Leaser. When there is a problem that can't be resolved by Front Desk and she is on site depending on her mood will determ if you can sit down to resolved the problem , or if she issue a D/R on you without your knowledge. You are told by someone who throught you knew and offer to help you move your property? So unprofessional where do they do this Motel 6/I-94 under current Property Manager.

The property is in a ideal place from downtown St Paul and right off I-94 and I- 494 connect.

Overpriced
    • Double Room - Smoking

The air was so thick with smoke I couldn’t breath. I’ve had smoking rooms before and nothing was like this. The elevator barely worked and you had to Jimmy-rig it to get it to open. The atmosphere was super ghetto. The bathroom was unspeakable. The view was a gas station so you couldn’t have open windows. We had to check the bed for bed bugs but thankfully all we found was a bag of marijuana under the mattress.

They had coffee in the morning. Not really much else to enjoy.

Not very pleased
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a double room & was given a double room w/1 bed. They did switch to room w/2 beds then charged me additional. 2nd room had broken bed. Although they fixed it the beds were very hard and uncomfortable. Oh and almost got stuck in elevator.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Over all my stay has been good because my son is happy for short term conditions.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Cleaning Staff is not reliable they report Room(s) have been Served and or Cleaned which is not the case. If I must Clean and Service my own room I should be conversated with a Discount On My Reservation for that inconvence. I have reported this to the first desk on several occasions. When Housekeeping Manager is told my return message has been I will personal service her myself which hasn't happened. I really like this location: Motel 6/ I-94, the Front Desk Staff but the House Keeping truly step up their game quickly, and make sure the Rooms--- All Rooms exspectly the Check Outs. This is just my opinion on this matter thank you for your time.

The location is great the bus line is on the corner which is good because my son is in home school and uses MTC to get back and forward to school. When I need rides to any where it is easy for a person to locate me.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

That it was close to stores for shopping
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No pool no free breakfast for the out rages price of the room just cuz it was on the weekend you think they would offer you something worth the price and the outside needs to be more inviting

That it was close to stores for shopping

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Worst hotel experience I've had in the United States.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Smell in room unbearable. Construction in room above horrible. Staff incompetent..

Horrible experience. Room had overwhelming smell of deodorizer to the point it was affecting my breathing. Construction with continuous pounding on ceiling directly above me began at 8 am each day lasting for many hours. Staff overcharged my bill and were absolutely incompetent when trying to correct it. I will have to dispute the charge on my credit card.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

My Stay at Motel 6
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They could get more professional show removal personal/ company they should come with references in hand.

Right off bus line which is great because I don't have a car at this time.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Worst motel I have been to in years maybe forever.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Motel is an embarrassment to Motel 6 chain. Needs to be torn down and start over rather than try to fix it up. Had rooms 332 and 334. Unable to control heat thus opened window in 20 degrees to cool it down. Decorating in rooms a disaster. Towel rack rusted. Elevator not functioning properly. Toilet not functioning correctly. Carpet stains. Burn hole in chair. Cleaning staff incompetent left dirty towels from previous occupant, took our towels one day and did not return them thus we had to go to front desk for replacements.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

I like it was nearby stores.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't liked that the dresser drawers we're removed by staff and broken in parts. Yet, I was accused of breaking the draws. I tried to get a room there yet this accusation stick. I wanted a manager to resolve this she never came. I called the police they said it was a civil matter. I stayed got frustrated and raised my voice and then the clerk called the police. I waited outside. Eric Williams

I like it was nearby stores.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Worst of the eorst
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No parking. North side has a big puddle. Room has a big gap under door. Room filled with cigarette smoke from other room. Couldn't sleep all night, woke up with headache cuz the cigarette smoke from whatever room that smoked. Worst than third world country. Pet hair is everywhere where wall and floor meet. I reserved for $74 after tax with booking.com but when checked in was charged $79 instead. This is cheating (evil way to make for a living). I used to book thru same app. Somewhere else and the final price was as it said when chked in.

Quiet

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Feeling left out in the cold.............
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The heater in the room didn't work. cold air came thru an uncovered air conditioner. toilet flushed slow. needs new carpet the room smelled musty. the house keeping took towels and don't replace them with fresh new towels . They made the bed one day but not the next day that may have been my fault to inform them. snow removal could have been better.

the staff was friendly. the security system worked flawlessly adding a sense of security to the entire property. The owners have a great location and could make a lot of money just need to make some improvements and some other changes.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Would not stay here again and wouldn't recommend to anyone!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything!. No water pressure. Room disgusting. Urine smell in elevator. Mold in tub. Wi-Fi speed about 1.2mbps! Room not vacuumed. Parking lot not plowed. Had to use 4wheel drive to park. etc.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Severely in need of updating and get rid of the smoking rooms. Smelled bad like smoke, dogs barking in Hall ways kids running and crying fire alarm going off, shower head leaking, shower curtain wouldn't stay shut. TRIED CHARGING US 28 DOLLARS MORE FOR OUR RESERVATION.

The staff were nice and friendly. The water was hot.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

The staff is amazing and the location is accessible to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It needs updates. Due to it being in the city there can be quite a bit of riff raff and a lot of people sneaking in drugs. The staff deals with it immediately when brought to their attention. Also, it can be VERY noisy, but again ALL the staff deal with it immediately and the GM is AMAZING

The staff is amazing and the location is accessible to EVERYTHING! They have a dining area with a microwave and have fresh coffee all morning long. They really focus inn making sure you have an amazing stay. The GM comes regularly is so wonderful, the front staff so kind, the hospitality staff friendly and quick, all in all it's a wonderful team that makes staying here worth it.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Get staffing that knows what they're doing.. Nothing else to say

I didn't like the idea of them charging me 2 times for the 2 nights UlI stayed and am having a hard time with getting it right.. Not good

It was good

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

That the posted price on the web site didn't match what...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

That the posted price on the web site didn't match what I was charged as The Super Bowl was in Minneapolis Motel 6 was gouging people on the price of the room . On the back of the room door is a sign that should likely come down as it advertises the price of the room as $ 65.00 I can't remember what was on the web site but taxes in I was charged $ 227.00 which is a Hugh rip off. I can normally stay at the Hyatt for $ 165.00 with a King size bed not the double bed that we slept on that was likely 20 years old . There was 1 towel in the room. I don't believe that any of the area restaurants jacked up there prices because of The Super Bowl but Motel 6 definitely gouged people for that weekend.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

I would not stay here again.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of cigarette smoke, there was very little furniture, people were talking/laughing outside our room in the lobby area all night long. I don't know if they were guests or employees or a combination, but the partying went on all night. We did not get much sleep. The bed was very uncomfortable.

The sheets were clean and Arielle was very friendly.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Take a blowtorch to this place
    • Double Room - Smoking

Motel is dated, no phone in room, it stinks in there, the elevator was slow and barely worked at times. It’s an awful place that should be either renovated or torn down

Nice front desk staff

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

Horrible but convienent
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The general manager EBONY is very rude and I was mislead charged and denied a room that was paid for but then cancelled by the rude general manager EBONY

Nothing but convenience to the bus because of my living situation.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Stinky, very tired, loud, small bed, cold
    • King Room - Smoking

Smoke smell, broken temp button, no Kleenex, no luggage rack, hair still in the tub, drunk loud man pounding on a strangers door for 1 hour, police were not called. They canceled my reservation

The only think i did like eas how up beat the morning desk manager was... ecerthing else sucked

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

This has got to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The facility needs to be torn down!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Absolutely Nothing. This hotel should be condemned. The rooms are horrible, old crappy furniture, heater didn't work, sheets on beds were old and scratchy, walls and carpet was filthy, hallways smelled like smoke. people hanging around the hotel that were not guests and cars coming in and out of the parking lot regularly all evening with no purpose. ( I think they were dealing drugs out of here). Horrible location in the slums. Breakfast area was nothing. There were coolers but they were not plugged in and no coffee on site. Receptionist was rude & very unprofessional.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Nothing middle of a dilapidated area

The service went to check in at 430 pm no rooms available till 6 then had no time to check out room as had to meet my dinner party at 6. Had to change for said dinner at near by gas station. Then when we got back from dinner our room keys did not work and once we got in room TV only played one station

Nothing middle of a dilapidated area

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Several things we're not working in the room. Dirty sheets. Not vacuumed in floor. There were almonds on the floor. Leftover unpackaged soap in the shower. Overall dirty.

The price.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Good water pressure.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Overall just bad. Definitely needs updating, many things were not cleaned well. So uncomfortable, did not stay the second night that was booked.

Good water pressure.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Will not stay here again

the rooms was not very clean, I asked for an extra pillow was told they didn't have any asked for a blanket in stead and they weren't dry was given a sheet. The room was very outdated and cracks and peeling ceiling tile. Understood no breakfast but thought the room at least had a microwave and fridge

the price

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Probably never returning
    • Double Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Seemed like every other guest, besides us, we’re loud an inconsiderate. The place strongly smelled like cigarette smoke and the blankets had holes burned in them

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Woke up to bedbugs on us.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Woke up to bedbugs on us. They wouldn’t refund us for our stay. They tried to say they didn’t have bedbugs but we showed the staff and they admit that it was a bed bug.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

It is a terrible place to stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping came passed only once my entire stay, which was 6 days long. I asked for clean towels, and they never came back. The hotel was unclean. The staff was unpleasant, and gave me a lot of trouble. Pretty sure there were bugs in the hotel. Not worth it.

I liked the price, and location.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Okay but wouldn't use again. Seemed like a less than desirable area of t8wn.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bed not made for 2nd night. Tissue container remained empty. Trash can not emptied. Strong cigarette smoke smell came through bathroom from somewhere nearby.

Price waa good. Location close to Amtrak.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

BAD GM, NASTY ROOMS, LOUD ANIMALS, AND BAD HOUSEKEEPERS
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

GM IS A LIAR AND YOU HAVE MICE I REMOVED ONE FROM A MOUSE TRAP AT 2AM MYSELF AS WELL AS TOENAILS FOUND BY BED FROM PREVIOUS PERSON. DOGS BARKING CONSTANTLY FOR 4 HOURS STRAIGHT AND HOUSEKEEPERS STEALING OUTTA ROOMS

Convenient food places

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Awful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything... Hotel rooms smelled awful, floors were stained and dirty, slept on top of the sheets, felt like I was in a crack head hotel.. Walls were paper thin, could hear the people next door having sex. Shower head was essentially broken, water spraying everywhere. Elevator was extremely sketchy, and the door wouldn't always open when you got to your floor.

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

Horrible!! My friend had to show his ID like we were visiting someone in prison.
    • Double Room - Smoking

The out dated boxed T.V from 1980 that had duck tape holding it together. And the fact that we were there for a whole 5 minutes but yet it took 2 days to refund my money.

The location was nice, near lot's of stores.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Please take this off your list. This is only the 2nd bad experience with Booking in over 5 years.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking lot was full of potholes. The hall carpets were dirty. Cigarette buts next to thed front door. The room carpet was dirty & stained. The wall paper was pealing.

The bathroom was clean. The bed was made with fresh clean sheets.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Would have liked a more welcoming room but for one note of sleep it was ok
    • Double Room - Smoking

Very friendly employees and helpful with all inquiries about St. Paul.

The room had a few issues. Comforter on the bed was soiled and heat didmt work well. For Minnesota heat is important in the fall,winter months.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Good enough stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Older motel with very thin walls. Could not sleep for the noise. Elevator had a mind of its own and didn't always go the right direction even with no one getting on or off and door didn't always open when stopped unless the open door button was pushed.

Geat location just minutes from downtown and Woodbury shopping. Several restaurants within a 2 mile radius. Room fairly clean (bath needed more attention) Staff were friendly and eager to serve.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Started off bad ended up good didn't really watch TV poor quality
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The TV small TV old TV poor quality TV and in the front desk service I waited about 10 to 15 minutes to get served and the phone just wrong and wrong and wrong why the manager was in the office taking a personal phone call

It was quiet and I didn't get Disturbed

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

The staff was friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet in the room had multiple permanent stains. The pillowcase had a few different colored strands of hair on it. There were stains on the walls.

The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Absolute Nightmare
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had a mouse in my room and they not only wouldnt give me a diffetent room but i was not compensated with a refund or an extra night. Staff was an absolute joke and management was the worst ive ever dealt with.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

For a last minute booking it will do, parking & the area were a little shady.

The facility is torn down a bit, parking and the characters renting rooms were a little shady. If you need a last minute place, this would be it.

It was a last minute booking, easy to drive to city.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

With a few updates this would be a good hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is old and really needs updates. It was 10: 55 and front desk knocked on the door to check out as we were packing up. Cant they wait until 11:05? I have stayed at much nicer hotels for the same price.

The guy at the front desk when I checked in was very fast and friendly. The Hotel was clean. The person when leaving was very nice. Everything is close from this hotel staff was friendly place was clean just old.

We Price Match