Reviews of Hotel Rose Garden 2 stars

1860 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 95126, USA

#52 of 67 hotels in San Jose

6.2

The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast area was kind of small but did have the basics... cereal, toast, and waffles. All in all, it was a good hotel to stay at. I would recommend.

I could hear people in the next room peeling. !!!!!! Asked for a late check out.. They said ok 11:15. !!!!! Chech out time was@11:00,,,, really,,,, breakfast 7:00 to 9:00,,, really. Breakfast area VERY,VERY SMALL !!!!! Not too happy..😞

The WiFi in my room is not working for my devices. The problem is finally solved by changing a room at the 4th night. I used a lot of international 3G... The staff is contacting the internet company fixing it. P.S.: Seems the problem happens only to one room across the hotel.

Dark carpet wasn’t clean. Shower faucet wasn’t working well. Open Hallway unkempt. Without free bottled water, the vending machine ran out of them. Day staff not friendly & welcoming.

Self cooking of waffle facility for breakfast

• King Room - Smoking

Location, if you don’t drive you will have to walk far to get something to eat, there’s a Mexican restaurant right next to hotel but that gets tired real quick .

The rooms

There is breakfast till 9:30. We woke up late and got down at 9:34. I apologised for our delay, the receptionist said no worries, it's okay - regardless as we started... would have started to take our breakfasts, the cleaning lady started putting things away. I am not sure you understand: the receptionist said it was okay and as we went to get something from the minimal selection, they emptied the bread basket, took the muffins, the milk for the cereal and unplugged the waffle maker. I am gluten-sensitive and brought my own waffle mixture, which I was about to pour into the maker not realizing it was unplugged - so I asked and they told me it was unplugged and that they could not plug it back because it took too long for it to heat up again. I asked how long - the answer was 5-10 minutes. To clarify, he quickly asked the cleaning lady in Spanish and she said 30 minutes. Do they think I am a clown? 30 minutes when? - stone age when you have to make the fire for yourself??? I find such customer service unaccpetable, and will never consider returning. To the receptionist: next time, just tell us it's too late, and that we missed breakfast and we won't even try to steal a piece of bread while the cleaning lady is taking it away.

The rooms were clean and spatious. The pool looks great but is not heated and it was too cold to try it out :(

• 2 bedroom Kitchenette Suite - Non-Smoking

Beds were horrible, lumpy mattresses need to be replaced a long time ago. Kitchen has no utensils. Needed air conditioning in second bedroom.

Room was big

They did not have laundry as hoped. It may not have have been advertised, so I may have needed to do my due diligence. There are no laundrymats nearby. I went about 2 miles away for a nicely reviewed laundromat.

I liked the location! We had to walk very late in the evening in that neighborhood and I felt completely safe and comfortable. They had a decent little restaraunt attached and a small, but nice breakfast.

My room was adjacent to the restaurants bar (which I didn't know about when I checked in). They stay open later on the weekends, so was a bit noisy with loud music after 11pm. However, at my request, hotel manager asked them to turn off the music and bar did comply.

Clean room. Courteous, helpful staff. Nice, large, supportive bed; allowed for a good nights sleep. Close to buslines for SAP center and area. Close to airport. Nice, pretty grounds & location.

• 2 bedroom Kitchenette Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower turned scalding when upstairs turned on water. Isn’t that illegal??? Kitchen without ANYTHING- even cups. No heat second room. Towels the size of washcloths

Staff doing registration very polite

The beds were hard and lumpy. The pillows were fluffy, but quickly went flat. Less than adequate water pressure. Toilet paper was hard and scratchy. No ventilation in bathroom. We had to open the window in the bathroom in order to use the mirror. The fan "worked", but did not take care of the issue. The weekend was freezing, Windows shouldn't have to stay open to not have mirrors fog up.

Breakfast was adequate.

There's nothing to complain about at all. Enjoyable.

Exactly what we wanted just the right distance from the centre. A very good price, a very warm welcome. Will definitely use the hotel in future.

Seemed like there were some shady guests staying there who snuck in after dark. My husband was worried about security but we didn’t have any problems. Deadbolt on door didn’t work. Clock radio in room was broken.

Great location, very quiet.

• King Room - Smoking

it smelled, was not clean, blow dryer didnt even work. Had a complained from front desk for noise complained when really.. my phone just dropped on the floor and made the thomp sound... Are the walls really that thin?? When i checked in, there wasnt that many ppl who were staying that day, but why would you put our rooms next to each other?? why not spread the guest out so there wouldnt be any problem with noise complain... ugh

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

All was good. Bathroom was very basic, could use bigger towels. And more blankets on the bed. Heater didn't warm up too good on a chilly night.

Excellent customer service. They accomodated us very quickly after a bad experience at another local hotel. Sajid at the front desk was super helpful and kind.

Long hike to downtown San Jose.

Convenient location to airport. J Lohr tasting room just down the street. Great waffle maker for the waffles included with continental breakfast. Good, clean no frills solution.

The room had a refrigerator and microwave. Unfortunately, the refrigerator froze all of the food inside. In addition, the queen beds were very noisy, creaky. The beds were not horribly uncomfortable just made a lot of noise when I got up at night and woke up my daughter.

This is a smaller hotel and I really liked that. They have a lovely garden of roses in the courtyard. The double rooms had ample space and that is good for 3 people with luggage. Overall, this is a great little hotel with staff that is accommodating.

Well this is a motel, quite away from any central area. The rooms and furniture is old and not so clean, the shower and bathroom was not so nice either. The breakfast was very very basic and we took it 1 day and then moved to an outside cafe for the next 3 days... We stayed 4 nights in a room with 2 separate bedrooms and I feel we've paid more than we should have for the location, facilities, etc...

The front-desk staff is very helpful and cheerful, we had some noise problems from one of the rooms below one night and they solved it quickly. The motel has a mexican restaurant right next to it, which is convenient for a dinner or lunch, but not superb either.

- Refrigerator and air-conditioner in the room were very noisy!! so that we kept them shut down all the night.

- Location is good and still relatively close to the San Francisco Int. airport. It takes approx 1 hour drive from the airport and I think still affordable distance after 13 hours flight. - Friendly speaking the only reason for staying at this hotel was the room price which was relatively lower than the other hotels in and around San Francisco for the date we stayed. (3rd Oct) But I can easily say that Rose Garden Hotel is good enough for staying 1-2 nights in case if people travels south of San Francisco. - Our room was big with standard decoration. Bathroom was small and old fashioned. There is no washbasin in the bathroom and people needs to go back to the room for washing hands and/or face. It's not comfortable... - Free on-site parking , wi-fi and breakfast are the bonus of the hotel. Wi-fi in the room was efficient and breakfast was simple , but good. - There is a restaurant adjacent to the hotel called Mango. It serves Mexican food and we had a quick dinner. Tacos were very delicious !!!

A lot of people outside of the building smoking drugs and they were fixing the trucks in the middle of the street I had to talk to them so they can move their vehicles so my vehicle can walk out of the building it was so unsafe

And their worst a lot of people that they were using drugs I felt really uncomfortable so unsafe for my children and myself I would never book this hotel again

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

We arrived at the property around the midnight and we lef at 5am, so we did not usee the pool, breakfast or whatever. The receptionist was very friendly, explained everything we needed, little talk and then we just stayed for few hours and left early in the morning as we were flying away from California. So the location for the airport was very good, we enjoyed it as it was so close.

• King Room - Smoking

NOTHING worked in our room. the fridge didnt work and microwave which means that we starved our selves the whole night. we brought cup noodles to eat but thanks to the microwave that doesnt work we just starved.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Manage the staff better and be more cleanliness.

The sheets were dirty the bathroom it was full of mold and grime looked like it hadn't of been clean in months, we got dirty towels and found a syringe in the room we had children in the room!! as well as dirty under wear and the staff did nothing to accommodate us. I had asked to speak to the manager multiple times but was told he was not there till Monday. so when i got home Monday i called and they had said he wasn't there and took my name and number and haven't called a call back since after calling 3 more times after that. like what manager is never there? unless the staff lied

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The personnel is very friendly and always willing to help and accommodate our needs. The breakfast is continental, but plentiful: yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, coffee, juice and the best part... a waffle maker, my kids loved it!!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was terribly uncomfortable and the sheets didn't fit it. The towels were rough and were about as thick as a paper towel. The property does not match the photos online even in the slightest. The room is really old and you can't open the windows unless you want the whole neighborhood to be able to see in.

The shower curtains where old and ripped did not look good but overall nothing else I didn't like 👍

The swimming pool was clean and not a lot of poeple that was good The staff was very friendly and nice the breakfast was good to the neighborhood is safe to walk around not a bad area as some hotels in San Jose or not safe this one is in a good area didn't get to eat at the restaurant next door it was closed

• King Room - Smoking

The pool had plastic garbage floating stuff. The rooms had dirt and grime on chairs, floors, carpet, walls, bed had lumps like a wave and crackled with every move, Mildew in bathroom, tile grout black with dirt. Sink dripping with hard craters cement glue. Microwave blew the curcuits mini fridge stinky and stained. Screaming children in the pool at 7am til 9pm, pool side was crowded with smoking parents beer cans feeding kids food dropping in water and a woman in dirty clothes see through skirt and tank top no underwear...ewwww yuk . 2 to 6 people in a room and loud voices, loud doors, loud walking/talking upstairs-past room windows. Late and early . I called the front desk ...they said can't help you nothing we can do.unauthorized cars parked in lot with management note "move car will tow" never towed any cars.

The a.c. unit , bedspread looked nice pillows looked fresh.

• 2 bedroom Kitchenette Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was very dated, worst bed ever slept on at any hotel/motel, made loud noise with every twist and turns. Walls/ceiling might as well be invisible, can hear whatever ppl were talking whether it's upstairs, outside, or next door. Also can hear every single movement upstair neighbor makes. What made this stay even worst and disappointing besides the uncleanliness and uncomfortableness were the nightmare neighbors who can't keep their mouth shut the whole entire night, if not loud laughters then loud arguments and loud obnoxious music throughout the whole fkg night.

They have a visitor policy that requires all visitors check in at the front desk and show an ID. This was tiresome when family came to see us but I understand they are trying to keep unsavory people from being on the premises.

The staff are very helpful and accommodating. The property is maintained very well and it is lovely with all of the roses in the courtyard. Breakfast is good with waffles which my granddaughters loved.

• King Room - Smoking

The tenancy and loud music from rooms 204 or nearby, was such I could not sleep. This room was worth $30 to $40 dollars and that is if you are willing to tolerate the shabby room and frightening occupants.

• King Room - Smoking

The worst hotel ever unfriendly staff not helpful stinky smelly hotel please don't take your kids there also pushed a smoking room on my head saying booking.com did so just run away from here

Nothing. the manager Kumar is an unreasonable man who accuses his customers of lying to save dollar.

There is nothing good to say about this hotel it's a filthy bloody feces filled place with the worst service.the staff is rude and unhelpful. there were no extra pillows or blankets I had to buy some at a local store and cleaning supplies so I could clean so we could get some sleep. I have plenty more to say so I won't

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Smoking allowed in room, no elevator, room was old and dirty, mattress was uncomfortable to sit on. Did not end up spending the night. My grandson is allergic to smoke.

Nice pool

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The carpet was unpleasant and smelled moldy. They should replace it with ceramic tiles. My business partners kept coming in wet from the pool without regards for the carpet, it stayed damp all weekend. I dare say other guests have done the same hence the continued moldy smell. The bathroom was under whelming.

The waffle maker was a pleasant surprise. The room was a great size, I enjoyed the casual Rose garden with the pool. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• 2 bedroom Kitchenette Suite - Non-Smoking

We were booked in room 123, a 2-bedroom suite with a "kitchenette." The kitchen was a decent size but completely unusable and decrepit; no utensils whatsoever, horribly stained tablecloth; dusty, broken and peeling wooden cabinets; an ancient dinette set--it honestly looked like a room in a long-abandoned building. In the shower, the hot and cold water handles were reversed which led me to believe at first that I was going to have to take s cold shower, until I finally figured it out. The room is on the first floor, and we were unfortunate to have super noisy upstairs neighbor who were either moving furniture or tap dancing all night--lots of thump-thumps. Not a pleasant experience--couldn't wait to leave.

Furniture should have benn replaced long ago. It is stained, dirty. Linens ill fitting. Bathroom was clean.

Location. We needed a hotel near the airport for one night. Pool area is ok.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Ice machine was poorly located. Staff was not curtious at first, but when air conditioning could not be turned in, they were helpful and attended to it immediately.

Unique room with character. It was well equipped & quiet. The grounds were immaculate & beautiful! Best, ever?

• King Room - Smoking

I wish that we could have extended breakfast since ending it at 9am is too early.

Favorite hotel mainly because you can smoke all you want in the room! My husband and i really appreciated it a lot! This hotel will always be my go-to for a little get away!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Didn't feel that safe in the room because of entire units being rented to construction workers who hung outside the rooms smoking.

Higher quality than a motel six or choice Inn. Seemed clean.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

I didn't like the uncleanliness and being givin false information

I did not like anything about the hotel because the place was very poor quality and uncleanliness.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not enough towels or toilet paper. It was dirty. Bath tub was broken. Not enough counter space. The bed was really uncomfortable. The upstair people were so loud when the walk. I felt like i wasted my money for just one night.

The storage. The lighting. The tv was nice because it had a a lot of channels to choose from. The pool was reallu nice. I love the yard outside. It looked really nice.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

A Wi Fi secure.And a computer for the customers.

Breakfast was good.The bedroom very spacious and comfortable.Nice garden with swimming pool.Professionals very kind at all the levels.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Let's begin with the fact that I requested non smoking and when walking in to room it smelled like someone just got high in it... had to get a new room. The place felt dirty and unsafe. Pillow had someone else's hair don't you put fresh sheets and all upon check out?? The staff was not friendly and not very helpful. The joke off breakfast included!!! Stale cereal, and apple juice doesn't qualify for even a breakfast... will never stay here again and we paid a pretty penny did this room. Another thing there was no parking when we arrived at 11:30 at night. What hotel runs out of parking!! Am pretty upset about this hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

The breakfast is served in a small reception area and there are only 2 tables (each sitting only 4 people).

The hotel is located in a quiet, beautiful street, close to downtown San Jose.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Would have been nice to have another restraunts in the neighbourhood. Timer on the waffle maker was not working properly and resulted in mushy waffles.

The grounds were in great shape. Always a pleasure to look at the pool andinner courtyard as we walked to our room.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The king room is spacious.The bed is comfy.I appreciate the view and the direct access from the room at the garden of the hotel.The breakfast is good. The geographic situation is excellent.The professional peoples of the Rose Garden are very kind and efficient.Very good and pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• King Room - Smoking

I appreciate how they allowed us to smoke in the room instead of always going out to the parking lot in the cold to smoke. Everything was very Comforting!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

I got bit up by something and they blamed it on mosquitoes or maybe I will left the window open but I had a total of 13 bites all over my body which is never happened to me before and it happened in their bed

Quick check in

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• 2 bedroom Kitchenette Suite - Non-Smoking

It was very dirty, old and smelled. They said it was remodeled recently. The only thing updated about the 2 bedroom apt was the granite counters, new stove and microwave and somewhat new paint. Everything else was just old and carpet was dirty. My kids socks were black within 5 minutes and floor was sticky. I thought it would be best for my kids and i but it was just too dirty and the neighbors lived upstairs were loud!

I like the size it was about 700sf and a full size kitchen. Thats about all i like. House keeping came daily.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

I felt comfortable inside the room but I kept checking on my car cause there was people lingering in the parking lot.

Everything was so clean and the staff was so friendly. The environment was so beautiful. The room was so spacious.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

The beds were very squeaky and the fitted sheets were too small for the beds. The sheets were old, the elastic on the corners were worn and they were not made with deep pockets to fit a thick mattress (pillow top) so they kept riding up and came off by morning. The refrigerator was loud so we unplugged it...didn't use it. Breakfast consisted of Yoplait yogurt, cereal, waffles, apples and wrapped pastries/breads and coffee. I preferred to go out for breakfast. The grounds are decent but the rooms show their age. It's like a Motel 6 with a little breakfast.

Abelina (sp), the housekeeper was so nice. She came in at our request to clean - management has a policy that if customers are in their room, don't bother them. I worked from my room and asked her to service our room and she was happy to do so. The location of this hotel was perfect - close to everything.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

WiFi was not good. Laptop can connect to WiFi but my smartphone cannot. There are only two tables in the breakfast room, which is the lobby.

Staffs were kind.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Difficulty of parking and getting back out onto the surrounding streets.

Large rooms, good furniture and bed, nice pool and beautiful, well-maintained grounds. Good TV with good choice of channels. Quiet.

The shower handle was very loose and did not operate properly. There was not no hot water for the shower.

The room was large and comfortable. The staff was friendly and attentive to my concern about the hot water.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

The electrical fixtures need fixing. The bathroom light sometimes didn't work. The floor in the bathroom sinks and the floor was uneven in spots. Parking is awkward and poorly configured. So once you were in a parking space maneuvering to get out was difficult. Spaces should perhaps not be "angled" for in only convenience but rather at 90 degree angle. Just bad. Will not stay there again. Changing the name from Super 8 didn't make a difference in the place

We like the location, convenient to I-880 and downtown San Jose. Lovely swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The owner manager was extremely rude .

There was a mouse in my room ,I had booked the room because the hotel was suposed to be pet friendly ,but I was asked to leave after two hours and my money was not credit back to my card

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The bathroom is huge i just suggest new upgrades to the restroom.

Myself and my family enjoyed the room very spacious also the fact that thet have a breakfast available was perfect only one request maybe should allow it until at least 10am other than that we will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The bathroom walls were very dirty, and there were a few things on the floor that seemed to be left from previous guests, which suggests that the staff isn't very thorough when cleaning the rooms and preparing for the next guest.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Grounds had trash around. Mattresses not comfy. Rooms not appealing. Rooms have a Motel 6 feel and need some painting, modernization and style.

Rooms on the large size and fairly clean. Good location. Nice pool area.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

My only disappointment was being awakened from a deep sleep after midnight by a very loud conversation (in Spanish) in the room next door, or somewhere close by. It took me several hours to get back to sleep.

I liked the small touches around the bed, particularly the electrical outlets on the wall on both sides of the bed. The location is a big plus (including Mangos Mexican Grill onsite), and the pricing is very good for Silicon Valley.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Our family didn't sleep all nite the itching was awful we checked for bed bugs but it must have been lice we had scratch marks and lumps all over us even our 7'yr old took 5 days to heal ,spoke to man at front desk and he just said ok I will get manager to get in contact with you but nothing ,please don't stay here .

Not a lot maybe the pool.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

Very cheap towels and bed linens. Bed was also very uncomfortable. Both probably wouldn't be up to standards of a cheap motel.

The pool looked nice (although didn't use it). The grounds were well kept. The room was pretty big and had a refrigerator and an extra sink outside the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

I was there for a Barbara Streisand concert at the SAP. Even before I arrived, Kumar came to my rescue and guided me to the Hotel from our phones. He was the most gracious and helpful person. His presence was calm and comforting, as I asked about my safety at the Hotel. Thank you Kumar, my friend. I will continue to tell anyone going to the SAP should stay at The Hotel Rose. Stay for the location and smell the beautiful roses that grow next to the pool. Tell Kumar that Debby Sent you.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The toilet water tank cover in our bathroom was broken by the previous guest and instead of fixing it right they put a cover that was clearly not the right fit so the toilet seat cover could not stay up. so it fell off and broke when my husband tried to use the bathroom. Then they put another top on that again was not the right one, it was bigger and hung over the sides . They taped it up in the back to prevent it from falling off. That was clearly being cheap. and there was a dirty sewer odor not sure exactly where it was coming from. It would also be nice if they could provide some comfortable pillows that has some fluff to it and not flat.

Rooms were clean and beds comfortable and complimentary breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Horrible! The beds creaked so loudly, one little turn and it was crazy loud. There was an almond in our bed when we arrived. Noisy TV next door until 5AM. Bathroom sink clogged. Front desk guy told me my credit card declined twice, when it was his mistake causing me to be on the phone with my bank for 30 minutes figuring it out... After being on the road for 7 hours...NOT HAPPY! Parking lot made no sense. Connected to a Mexican restaurant that was filthy. Trash and electrical wires exposed outside on our way to room. YUCKY place!!! NEVER AGAIN

NOT ONE THING

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Ok here is what was positive, The pool inviting, grounds were very nice. Roses were beautiful. Housekeeping polite and friendly. That about it.

Bed was awful, mattress was well worn and lumpy. sheets were very wrinkled and old one set had holes in it.Questionable kids loitering around in parking lot. Place has possibilities if remodeled.Oops wrote this in wrong area!

• Superior Suite

The room was dusty. You could touch it. The bed sheets smelled like it hasn't been changed for awhile and we got bug bites. The bathroom has molds on the ceiling. Shower curtain broken. Towels smelled and overused. The pictures online looked nice but in reality it is not. Then the day after i got a call that some items were left. I asked them to describe it but it wasn't ours. It would be fr the previous occupants. It just explains the fact that our room wasn't cleaned prior to us occupying it bec if it was they would found those items. Overall, room is dirty. Not a good deal!

None but we had no choice but to stay.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Room smelled bad. Ppl were making noise upstair until 4am. We could hearing them all night. We couldn't sleep. We called the manager and nothing was done to take care of the noise.

Nothing at all!

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Superior Suite

The room was not ready when we got to the hotel at 3:30 in the afternoon because the hotel allowed the individuals who occupied the room before us to do a late check out - at 2pm - which is check-in time!!! Then when we got into the room it wasn't even that clean...in fact, the bathroom was FILTHY, absolutely FILTHY. There was hair in drain of the shower and the bathroom floor was black. There was mold on the walls of the bathroom and the ceiling of the shower, the windows had mold on them, there wasn't a screen on the window in the bathroom and the none of the windows in the room lock. There was missing paint on the walls in the bathroom and in the sleeping area. There were no closet doors and there was what looked like blood splattered on the wall of the closet and the wall was coming apart in the closet. The beds were VERY squeeky and so was the floor. When I checked out today, I told the person who checked me out about the bathroom and he didn't even say ANYTHING. It is important to note that the other person at the desk was on the phone with another guest who was complaining about the cleanliness of her room as well. The condition of the room was unacceptable and the fact that the staff had nothing to say about it was even more disturbing.

The location was good and the room layout was good for our group

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Front desk was very slow to acknowledge that I was there even though no one else was waiting. Processing took longer time due to their computer system. Rude service all around. Niti/Sabrina/Chandra smiling or friendly at all. Breakfast was cold cereal. I shorten my stay because I felt the hotel was not accommodating.

Easy to locate because it's close to freeway

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

The beds were very squeeky!!

The room was nice and big! Two sinks made it nice as there were four of us girls! The breakfast was convenient and plentiful. The staff friendly and helpful. The Mexican restaurant next store was delicious.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Blackout curtains with low minimal lighting is depressing. The beds were horrible, mattress's were worn out, squeaky and there were no mattress covers. They used 2 fitted sheets and they were constantly sliding off the mattress. Bathroom could have been cleaner, toilet paper holder was moldy and nasty. The heat/AC worked, but unable to just use a fan. It got really stuffy and uncomfortable to sleep.

Large

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Pillows a bit too fluffy and soft. Parking lot one way.

Patience and professionalism of desk clerk with me and the difficult customer ahead of me. Room set up and accommodations.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

We were woken up too early by a phone call to our room, we got a call at 3 am in the morning, even though we had requested a call when our taxi was supposed to arrive at 3:45 am to take us to the airport. Not a good start to the day...

We didn't have a chance to enjoy the facilities, but the pool looked great. It was a convenient location to the airport and the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Room Assigned at Check-in

Stayed at the first floor and you can hear the upstairs guests noises and heavy feet moving around. We couldn't sleep and you hear every movement.