Reviews of Motel 6 San Diego - Mission Valley This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4380 Alvarado Canyon Road, San Diego, CA 92120, United States of America

#220 of 226 hotels in San Diego

6.1

6.2

5.7

5.9

5.6

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Save yourself. Don't stay here.

Dirty, not kept well at all, spider webs in corners, dirty floors, smelly rooms. Staff was not helpful. They made us feel as if we did something wrong by bringing up these issues. Room smelt of weed and smoke. We were given a room with full sized beds and they tried making us believe they were quien sized beds without a frame?

Right off the freeway

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

not good, would highly recommend that no one stays there

room wasn't cleaned for three days, property was dirty and unkept, they ran out of shampoo and didn't offer an alternative or any assistance, they didn't have clean towels; all in all it was a terrible experience

it was not a good stay. unfortunately I've already sent the complaint to you and Motel 6 but nothing is going to be done to rectify my experience

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

good for visit at Qualcomm Stadium - otherwise no recommendation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't clean - lots of hair on the floor and I've also found some medication pills. The shower was leaking and the handyman told me, he will fix it after my check out. He tighten it so hard, that I was afraid of breaking it in the morning.

Best about this place was the short distance to Qualcomm Stadium - the trolley station is less than 2 minutes about by feet.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

See how the other half lives...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Between ladies of the night prowling and needles on the ground around the property this wasn't exactly the most inviting motel. Hot water in the shower lasted all of 30 seconds. All but the bathroom outlet were controlled by the overhead light switch, so if you wanted to charge something you either had to have the light on or put it in the bathroom. It wasn't a terrible walk to the Stadium but the price was high for what you got.

Ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cost was too much compared to others around. I took it because it was 10bucks less than another place larger and with more accommodations. This room should be no more than $70 bucks.

Check in was fast

Not worth $100 a day
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Found needle filled with drugs in my room and DEA is raiding the establishment. Felt like I could be on my way to prison now and they didn't care. Treated me like I put it there. But seen online review where woman said son found one in parking lot few months ago.

Close to where I needed go.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

3.0
    Disappointed

Room needs paint Door knob to bathroom falling off Sheets were not soft at all Hair was on the wood floors Charged me for both nights I had booked even though I checked out by 5:30am the following morning

Location convenient to stadium

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

It was quite untill the night I was to leave the and drive...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was quite untill the night I was to leave the and drive 12 hrs . Room next door had 3 men drinking talking loudly untill I went out and asked them to tone it down.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

I was disappointed with my stay, not happy about it. Very small room, small bed and a huge bathroom.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was really small and the bed was really small too only fit for 1 person and very hard, but a huge bathroom. I think the front desk gave me the handicapped room. I was disappointed, I didn't know. The price of the room is very pricey. I won't recommend it to friends or family.

Nope, I didn't enjoy my stay.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

This place was so bad that I won't be using Booking.com to make reservations for places to stay.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The place is so outdated, the room smelled like smoke . There's no hair dryer or mini fridge, not even a microwave. The bathrooms paint was peeling the bed sheets didn't smell clean. The area seemed very unsafe

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Cheaply stated, it's ok.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was dirty. It took me a half hour to check in. The place is hard to find and even harder to enter at night. They did not leave the light on for me.

Not really much to like with this place but you get what you pay for. I was looking for an inexpensive place and I found.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Pretty run down for a motel 6
    • Queen Room - Smoking

In my room, there was a weird square of carpet that had a filled in circle with a strange stain all around it that resembled blood. It straight up looked like a bullet hole where somebody was shot and it appeared as though it was investigated and forgotten about, like hazmat efforts had never been taken... It is really creepy and I ended my stay a day early bc of it!!

Not much

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Motel 6 Review

The location was horrible because there was construction blocking the way. It was a hassle finding where the entrance was. Construction happened every day the week I was there between 12 am until 6 am so I didn't get much sleep! On top of the construction the upstairs people were loud as hell and there were always children screaming. When I called the front desk they said they couldn't do anything about it because they didn't know where it was coming from. After the third phone call down they finally got everyone to shut up but the construction was still happening. Remember this is all happening at night when we are trying to sleep. I understand minor disturbances but this was ridiculous. Also when we first got there They almost would not let us stay because they wanted us to pay cash because their machine broke right after they had charged us for the night. It was a hassle. If I could rate it without their help I would give this motel a 2. Will not be returning to this motel ever.

I loved that I was able to find this at such a great price on booking.com and that the inside of the room was clean and nice!

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

The beds were comfortable, and it was close to sdsu.

It was a hot day and I wanted some ice, but the old machine with spider webs was not working. So why do they have ice buckets in the rooms?The air conditioning worked well but was a bit noisy. The towel holder was a bit loose over the toilet, and the hand rail in the shower was not attached at the bottom.

The beds were comfortable, and it was close to sdsu.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Wont recommend this hotel.

If you get there after 09:30pm ,good luck find a parking place. A lot of people smoking outside other then cigarettes, stairs very dirty. Ice machine only for decoration no ice.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Keep looking
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Dirty, sketchy, wouldn't book again. Parking is terrible, wifi is so slow you're forced to pay an additional $3 a day for internet that's still slow, but better. No close access to any food or major stores. Cheaper than the other places, but too expensive for what you get.

Dog friendly

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

I was there to have surgery done on my shoulder I needed a room with a TV and a refrigerator and a
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing I had a problem with was your spaces are rather small for the size of the vehicles nowadays but all your customers were very polite and courteous to one another. Except for the construction on the city that was right out there they had backhoes moving steel plates.

The city was doing construction on the roads so on the side of the building I was in 332 it was somewhat loud between 10 p.m. and 4 p.m. in the morning

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Fun in the sun the room was nice and reasonable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

the room was somewhat dirty. I kept finding long brown hairs everywhere the bath tub, the towels by the TV. on the beds. The room was clean so I suspect the cleaning crews are having stress issues or need to switch shampoos.

very roomie, friendly clerk, modern design I originally had planned to bring the fam for 5 days but my plans changed. I loved the spacious room.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

This was a learning experience!

The room smelled like stale cigarettes and I booked a nonsmoking room, there was no refrigerator and the ice machine was broken. The room temperature was either too hot or too cold with no comfortable middle temp and we requested blankets and never got any. The room also had an area that smelled of urine and the walls were both dirty and paint was chipped. It's a noisy location and I absolutely would not feel safe walking off the property at night. I will not be back.

The proximity to my function

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

• Queen Room - Smoking

Have to pay for wifi for a 278 dollar room Dirty Knicks in wood and walls Doorknob of bathroom broken Front door broken No microwave No fridge Only view is a parking garage next to a swampy ditch 1 ply toilet paper TV DOESNT WORK Called front desk and young girl says 'um maybe too many people are watching tv at the same time' so no one came to fix it so we had no tv Majority of plug ins do not work I wouldn't pay more than 40 dollars for this room if I had seen it before hand Went to the lobby to ask where the ice was and had to have someone who was staying at the hotel that was outside that they have no ice The water never gets cold from the tap no matter how long you run it so it was warmer than room temperature water The two lamps on each side of the bed don't work separately or by the button on them, they only work from the light switch at the door so you can't read and when you get sleepy switch off the light, you have to get up and turn it off by the door then walk to the bed in the dark

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Would not be my first choice next time

Some amenities were broken, i.e. ice machine and microwave in the room. Property was a little grundgy and there was a lot of loud and unruly guests screaming and carrying on way past midnight, but the staff did not seem to have the courage to confront these guests and I know that they could hear these people. I definitely would not use the pool, nor did I allow my daughter to use the pool. People were hanging towels and bathing suits/clothes out along the balconies which gave the hotel a somewhat third world charm. I would stay here again if I knew they made some changes to a be better hotel and had staff that was vigilant and concerned with the appearance of the property and the comfort of the guests.

The room was okay. Great proximity to public transportation. Plenty of restaurants and stores within short driving distance.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Worst place to stay

Extremely difficult to get two extra towels to shower. Not enough parking slots for room so security guard had me park illegally in a fire lane.

Terrible service, and extremely rude staff.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Enter at your own risk
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking lot was in terrible condition, I'm surprised I didn't pop a tire, the receptionist was rude, the doors to the rooms were dirty and beaten down, I tried to cancel my reservation but Motel 6 refused because it was 6:15pm 15 minutes after the cancellation policy. I will never choose Motel 6.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Do not stay here.

The whole room was terrible, people screaming. The bed was hard and the floors were filthy. Even the parking was bad.

Upon arrival we found roaches in our room and a leak in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Horrible experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I arrived at the location the feel was very “prison like”, with suspicious looking people outside of almost every door drinking and smoking. The back view was a junkyard. I was put into a queen room that smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and feet. When I called the office they offered to send someone to spray. Unfortunately I suffer from asthma and this triggered me into an attack. I had to argue for a refund while having trouble breathing for a refund and left straight into urgent care. I booked a non smoking room and I’ll tell you that I usually can be at bars and clubs with no problem. The facilities were poor and not to mention long hairs in the sheets when I checked. This was an emergency trip and a 300$ hold on my card along with medical bills was not something I needed. I ended up having to pay a lot of money for a last minute room at another location far from where I needed to be. These hotels should not be legal. By they way, the card hold is still in place, I have not been refunded yet.

Nothing, it was horrible.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Worst place I have stayed at in North America
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Absolutely nothing, terrible customer satisfaction, TV did not work, toilet backed up, AC was broke and nobody running the front desk until 5 AM absolutely acceptable .. you should be ashamed for having them on your website you need to do better research for customers like me

This place was horrible I can't believe bookings.com covers it ..I Book with bookings.com and am considering using other search places for accommodations TV did not work air-conditioning didn't work toilet backed up and shower was terrible plus no customer service at front desk oh5 AM , and refused any sort of discount absolutely unacceptable please check out other reviews and consider removing from your list .. as you can see I am a loyal customer to bookings.com and this is a shame that nothing has been done about this transaction

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

It was place to stay the night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Free Wifi Internet because we had to paid $3.00 every night because they had change the password everyday Free Breakfast and coffee would be nice but you had to pay for whatever they had

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Not good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner didn't work, so we changed rooms. Also usually you get a map to your room, this wasn't provided. Also the elevator didn't work so we had carry all of our belongings up the stairs, that sucked.

Room was clean.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Too loud.

Not quite and peacefull. INTERNET WAS EXTREMELY SLOW.....Didnt even bother getting online because it tooks over 2-3 just to load one page.

Too loud... people talking and hanging out like a party room

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

fair but cold have been better
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there is not breakfast offered at this location, some of the staff was not up to date on the directions of the city and the parking is small but great for a small car but not a mid-size truck.

the only one thing is did like about this motel was the ease of this location.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Won't use this place again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Room was old and needs to be remodeled. Bathroom was in terrible shape, wall in shower has large stain on it and the dry wall all needs to be repaired. Parking lot is small and has large pot holes in it. Grounds around the rooms were filthy. If you can't check in by 6:00pm they cancel your booking unless you call them. I got lucky when I called ahead as nothing is said about this policy.

Not much to like really. Price I guess, looks good on the outside.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Filthy dirty, bad staff, and a bit scary for a family. Book anywhere but here

Staff was short, unaccommodating-even lied. I specifically wanted a refrigerator since I have child and need to keep food, milk cold. Website booking "guarenteed" this, but when I called them, they would not. I went early in am-they would not let me check or or promise a room. Check in was at 3-but said it might not be ready until 5-6pm. I paid upfront and they still would not promise a refrig. And when I came back later in the day, a different staff said the room I was promised but not available. And I had to do it all over again. It was filthy dirty-dirty walls, food-boogers-dirt-crumbs everywhere. Low class people and cars at property. Air conditioning barely worked in 90 degree weather. and someone was taken out in ambulance in the am. Never, ever stay there with a family ! Not worth $150 for 14 hours of a hotel.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Not worth the pay
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Most of the lighting didn't work in the room. Everytime we needed an iron my partner had to leave his Identifictaion. This was an over priced hotel.

The bed was comfy

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Overpriced for what they offer. It worth half this price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I guess I responded in a wrong box. See the prior box.

I didn't like it. Limited room accomodations. No shampoo or hair conditionair. No coffee maker at room, no breakfast!! Lobby didn't have coffee either. No elevator to the 3rd floor of you carry big luggage.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2017

Nice room
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Getting a new key every night,

Coffee was not provided even though this was offer. Staff stated that coffee is not something that is given. Every night I had to get a new key as my key would not unlock my door the next day.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

For the price to stay here its not bad.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room is in need of remodeling, Needs new windows, screens, curtains to block the light out. Bath room has a sewer smell at times. Steps outside could use a good cleaning. Also bed is in need of new pillows. Their is no coffee maker in room, Also no hot coffee in lobby for free or to buy.

The room maids were top notch, I give them 5 stars. And we did have a micro wave and refrigerator in the room which was very nice to have.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Reasonable pricing but lacks attention to detail. The roach problem needs to be eradicated.

(1) The shower head in the bathroom leaked and shot water up to the ceiling and left and right to the sides. (2) The telephone kept on flashing a red light and we could not figure how to make it stop. So all night, our room was flashing red and it felt like the police was right outside our room. (3) Late that evening, we saw one cockroach in the bathroom and I was able to kill it before it ran off. This prompted us to look around all over the room and we found a few more roaches in the chest drawers. This was in the middle of the night so we could not leave. However, first thing in the morning we checked every single item in our suitcase and made sure "they" were not checking out with us. Clearly, this place needs serious pest control service.

(1) We were fortunate to find accommodations on such short notice. (2)The front desk guy (sorry, I don't remember his name) was very friendly. (3) The Housekeeping lady was very nice and friendly and greeted us with a smile as we were leaving our room. (4) The double queen beds were very comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

over all not bad for the price
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The parking lot was very condensed and seem to be made for small vehicles only. The guest had to experience a large amount of dirt being blown onto their cars by grounds keepers as they were cleaning the grounds in stead of waiting for their guest to leave before proceeding with that part of their duties.

The rooms, although very small, were pretty clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

With some improvements this would be a prime location
    • Queen Room - Smoking

It seemed as though the place needs a remodel in all of the rooms. In my room, the door frame in the bathroom was rotted on the bottom and should be replaced. The room could use a fresh new coat of paint and either new carpet or hardwood floors. The dirty carpet made me feel dirty and held all of the smoke from being a smoking room. When I left, I noticed that all of my belongings stunk of smoke. I don't normally have the issue. The Cox cable was not reliable as it kept cutting out on reception. There was not a lot of channels to choose from as well.

The friendly staff, from the front desk to the cleaning staff, were so nice and helpful. They were professional, friendly, and willing to help when I had a question. The location was perfect for what I needed at the time. I also liked being able to park under a tree in back so that my car was not so hot in the 100º heat wave.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Hotel from hell

This by far is the worst hotel ever stayed at and has too many drug attic's .you have staff that do not know how to do their job .me and my husband checked in at 2:30 PM @ 1:30 AM I'm hearing someone opening my door to my hotel room which was a security guard telling me we are not allowed to be in that room. I was halfway undressed and it is very unacceptable for a manager to authorize someone else to open a guest room door. That is what the room phones are for .I recommend no one stay at this hotel I will be calling corporate because something needs to be done .I had my daughter in there ,Our privacy was invaded was never given an apology.their excuse was we were not in their system to be in that room we were supposed to be in another room there is no excuse why security guard should have opened my door and walked in.Hotel from hell.rooms and I look like in the pictures that were listed on booking there was no refrigerator and our microwave was sitting on the floor.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

The bed where comfy amd nice

The first room we got the restroom flooded but the staff was so nice to move us to a other room that was really nice and just down the hall from our original room.

The bed where comfy amd nice

• Reviewed: April 20, 2017

I did not feel safe
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the fact that there was many people making noise at night. Many Individuals will yell, curse at night. Couldn't sleep at all to be honest. A couple of times a person at night will walk around the second floor where I was staying at, which was creapy as hell since it was like at 2 am. Also One night the San Diego police dept. arrive at my room around 3:30in the morning. They stated that they received a call from someone and looked for suspects that were selling liquors to minors, and that they apparently were in my "room". Which was not true because I traveled alone. I stood in this motel for a week, and honestly I couldn't sleep, lots of cursing from the individuals that stay there, noise and I did not feel safe at all. Wouldn't recommend it. If you don't have a car it's also not a good place to stay since most of the stuff is kinda far.

The room was good enough .

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

worst hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was the worst experience I had with motel 6 , room smell , there was a cockaroach in the bathroom and in middle of the night there be people talking loud out side , I didn't feel safe I even check out two days early before my actual check out. Never again will I book with motel 6.

Honestly there nothing to like about this hotel, I feel like the website lie how it actually look in reality

• Reviewed: April 8, 2017

This the spot
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location does seem a little in the middle of nowhere but you get over it as the day goes by.

The hotel was super clean and the staff had amazing customer service. Chris helped us out and he was very nice and made our check in very easy.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Ok not to bad

I didn't like that on some days it cost 150 a night with no warning that really killed me

I liked that it was close to the Trolley and it was cheap with no deposit . Staff was helpful it was easy to Check in. U stayed for a few weeks so I was pleased with that I liked that people where outside and friendly I met a lot of cool people over there

• Reviewed: April 3, 2017

Only if a last minute, desperation, traveling without a woman, room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No running hot water on one day. Some of the outlets did not work at all. A lot of the lights in the outside hallway/stairwell areas did not work.

The location was fine.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

Do not throw waste your time or money

We got there just before midnight. It had asked us what time we thought we might be arriving. I said between 10-11. The site said they would not charge the room before I arrived. The first thing the woman said was- I already charged your room, Do you want a receipt. I had asked for a ground floor room-she gave us a third floor room. We opened the door to the room and found soda cans throughout the room and an ashtray with cigarettes in it on the heater. I had specifically asked for a non smoking room. Also the site had Offered an extra bed for $10 a night. No extra bed. Went back to complain, she wasn't there-a man was. I was told she must have goofed and given us a room that hadn't been cleaned...REALLY???...and that they did not EVER have beds to roll.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2017

Dont stay here
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Shortage on towels, no microwave or refrigerator like photos suggest, housekeeping poor, guest outside peeing, upstairs banging loud above us while trying to sleep. Tv had lines going through it. Parking lot full of huge pot holes.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2016

Motel 6 isn,t worth the cheap price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no continental breakfast as advertised on Booking.Com. No coffee maker, shower sprayed water to the ceiling, toilet leaked, no hairdryer, towels were like sand paper and very small.

Close to trolley and Qualcomm Stadium

• Reviewed: December 21, 2016

That your location is walking distance from the trolley...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The curtain was not totally on its track the door inside lock latch broken & the room reeked like marijuana when I first entered!

That your location is walking distance from the trolley station

• Reviewed: December 8, 2016

Booking was wrong.

Booking was wrong. The second night was not booked. We came into the room and all our stuff was away. The Hotel gave us our luggage but it was missing some stuff.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2016

Staff was very helpful and friendly and the price was very...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The carpets were very dirty, not enough towels in the room, and the WiFi was very slow.

Staff was very helpful and friendly and the price was very reasonable.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2016

My room was very dirty - blood and what looked like vomit...

My room was very dirty - blood and what looked like vomit were on the walls in the bathroom. There was food left in the refridgerator. The safe did not work and all of the tv channels were static. I submitted a request to fix these things, but neither was fixed before I left after 4 days.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2016

That the 7-11 was close by,
    • Queen Room - Smoking

My email,showed coffee in lobby NO COFFEE AN POOL WAS NASTY THE CARPET IN MY ROOM WAS BLACK SUIT,I HAD TO ASK 4 FRIDGE AN MICROWAVE, AN THEY WANTED MY LICENSE TO USE. HAIR DRYER AN NO COFFEE POT 11 DAYS I WAS THER

That the 7-11 was close by,

• Reviewed: November 4, 2016

cheap motel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bedroom floors were wood however they were slippery with a coating of dirt and oil, the bed didn't properly fit into the railings, and the room was infested with cockroaches.

Location was everything, motel was close to everything!

• Reviewed: November 3, 2016

Basic
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Noise from traffic and expecially the train, Walls paper thin so you could hear the people next door. Found three hairs on the bed, No safe

Helpful girl on reception. Location suited our needs

• Reviewed: October 24, 2016

Too much money for such a crappy hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was disgusting the refrigerator was rusted and dirty none of the outlets worked and the walls were filthy

The rooms were dirty and small the neighborhood was sketchy The staff seemed unhappy not very friendly

• Reviewed: October 17, 2016

It could have been better.

Facilities were poor. There was no hair dryer or iron even though it was supposed to be. The fridge wasn't working properly.

The bed was good. The bedding and bathroom were clean enough. the staff was helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2016

Great Location - But needs a little updating
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room and premises seem really run down and dirty. We were on the 2nd floor and the room above us sounded like they were moving furniture all night long. Bed was uncomfortable and the pillows were flat. Telephone in the room didnt work and the tv didnt catch local channels. Also, the wifi wasnt connecting, but we couldnt call to let them know since the phone wasnt working.....didnt feel like walking downstairs at midnight to let them know of all the problems since we were only there one night.

The Location - Easy access to the MTA Trolley

• Reviewed: October 3, 2016

Overpriced and underwhelming
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Where do I begin... The staff seemed slow, no sense of urgency or standard of customer service. I never received a receipt, never signed off to authorize the charge on my card. The wifi did not work, the TV stopped working halfway through my stay, the room was a non-smoking room yet stunk of smoke. There is a $25 fee for checking in early (even though my reservation SPECIFIED early checkin. Best part? They rush you out of the room when it's time to go. The only reason I didn't leave was because I had already paid and wasn't too confident I would get my money back. Will not return.

The comfortable bed was the most enjoyable part of my stay.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

Ok place to stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I could not get the tv to turn off asked for help no one ever did anything about it. The air conditioning plug was bad. No one took care of it.

easy to get on and off the freeway

• Reviewed: August 11, 2016

The Stay was average however the amenities were expected for a 2 Star hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Hotel Sits Under The Trolley Rail, Squeaks when it passes every 30 minutes, and Its Near a Freeway. No Iron and Ironing Board you need to leave ID to use a beat up Iron with no Ironing board. They claim customers steal them.

The Beds Were Ok and The AC Worked fine.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

6 motel is disgusting

Every thing

I didn't like any thing about the motel. The phone didn't work so I guess that was why it was free. The faucets in each room dripped and staff couldn't be bothered to fix it. The lift wasn't cleaned and smelled bad, the walk ways to the ròoms smelt urine. All together I give it a score of -5. Don't stay there

• Reviewed: July 31, 2016

Wasnt worth it
    • Queen Room - Smoking

There wasnt a fridge for your food, but there was a safe. The deadbolt to lock you in was broken. The room was tiny and smelt bad. We were near the train tracks and heard sqeaking all night. I didnt feel clean and it wasnt comfortable at all. I understand it was a motel, but for the price we paid, we could have stayed somewhere nicer.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2016

It was a motel, basically what I was expecting.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness wasn't terrible, but when we first walked into the non-smoking room it smelt vaguely of cigarettes, and it took a day to pinpoint to stink to a small cigarette butt left on the sink countertop- and the cleaning crew had been through the room at least twice by then. The other issue was also that the price was not worth the room, but I do understand we were down vacationing at the same time as SDCC so the rates everywhere were jacked up.

Overall it wasn't a bad stay. The bed was comfy enough to sleep in and the room came equipped with a large enough mini-fridge to allow for my partner and I the ability to not have to spend a fortune eating out every day. Also included free (albeit slow) wifi and a working air conditioner.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

Not such a great hotel

1st room had black mold and a cockroach in the drawers. The person who helped us was nice about it and put us in a new room. Second room was better, but it wasn't appreciated when we were moved to the other room, and it wasn't entered into the computer. Someone was later also checked into our room and they tried getting in at 11:30 that night, which freaked us and the person entering out.

Second room had good hardwood floors. Shower was nice

• Reviewed: July 24, 2016

Nastiest motel/hotel I've ever seen!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

First room air conditioning not working. Second room cigarette burns in bedding. Red nail polish or blood writing on wall. Third room air conditioning worked but was missing knobs to adjust temperature. Mold in bathroom . Broken bed frame. Mind you this was the best of the 3. Pool had a green color to it. I could go on and on. Some one needs to take a look at the house cleaning.

I had left something behind in 1st room . Forgot about it after changing rooms two more times. 2 days later they did still have it.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Mothing

Mothing

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

It was a horrible experience
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom flooded, the tv wouldn't turn on, the phone didn't work, and it didn't come with any soap

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

It was pleasant ... ..
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were holes in the room..

The property had beatiful landscaping....

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

It’s a trashy and not very safe

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Air Conditioner worked perfect
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

found lots of hair on the floor

Air Conditioner worked perfect

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Ugh. Never again.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The bugs, the smoke smell, and the noise!

The location was near our concert venue.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

I dont know if I would recommend this place
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wifi didnt work Tv barely worked when it wanted to Room smelled like mold

The price and location