Reviews of Surf Beach Resort by Sunsational Beach Rentals

11040 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island , St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USA

#4 of 82 hotels in St Pete Beach

Perfect Getaway
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

There was nothing that I didn't like.

Everything about it. The condo had everything we needed. It was modern and made our stay comfortable and relaxing. The staff went out of the way to accomadate us.

Good times.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Just happened to be there with the Red Tide algae bloom, so there were lots of dead fish causing a bad odor and not able to use the beach. The resort's pool is nice and sufficed for us and we made the best of the uncontrollable situation.

Such a nice place for us. Comfortable and clean. This is the second time we've stayed.

We had a great time and a nice relaxing vacation and really the hospitality of all the stx
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Noise from elevator at night

The staff were very friendly and called you by name everyday. If something needed to be done they were right on top of it. The beach was nice & clean just a far walk for us with leg issues, my grandson had no problem though. Gulf was clean & clear and the pool was excellent. My onnly complaint would be the noise from the elevator all night. Our room was right across from elevator.

I loved this property.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The only reason I didn’t give the staff a better review was because I didn’t see them that much. When I did have to interact with them they were happy to help with whatever I needed.

I loved this property. The room easily accommodated my large family. It was clean and had an amazing view. The room overlooked the pool area with bbq pits next door. The room also had a full kitchen and washer and dryer which was nice.

Roomy, great balcony, clean bathrooms and kitchen, modern,...
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

No complaints! Great place right on the beach! Parking is limited but that's expected for a beachfront resort. Spacious and clean

Roomy, great balcony, clean bathrooms and kitchen, modern, nice pool area, easy access to the beach

Fun in the sun! Would recommend staying here!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The one downfall was that it is not staffed 24-7, but was not a big deal and as long as you know the staff hours, you make due.

The amenities were great! The view was amazing and we actually liked that we were not right on the beach but could be in a short walk. It was quieter and we appreciated this.

We loved the location!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Only a couple recommendations. Need more hooks available for drying towels and bathing suits both inside the bathrooms and outside on the patio. With not wanting to hang things over the balcony rail and wanting to use the patio chairs to sit in rather than dry items, hooks in he outside wall could have helped a great deal. Also I️ strongly recommend a garbage shoot on each floor. It was confusing as to whether we should put our disposable items in the bins on our floor or carry them somewhere else. A shoot would make it easier for the guests and for those working to keep the place so nice and clean. Lastly my kids would have loved a vending machine to get some snacks or drinks. I️ didn’t notice any on the property so they were stuck with the things that boring old mom bought.

We loved the location! Within walking distance of anything we needed for the week including restaurants, ice cream, snack shacks on the beach, Chase bank and surf shops! The view was gorgeous. Just be prepared for a long jaunt to the actual beach but once you get there, the beach is beautiful with rentals available from local vendors including chairs, umbrellas, cabanas and even kayaks just a bit down the beach. It was surprisingly nice that there were soap dispenses on the walls with hand soap and even dispensers in the showers full of body wash, shampoo and conditioner. We are always in the habit of bringing our own but if you didn’t want to, it’s provided for you! We loved that there was a community box at the pool where you can borrow rafts, pool noodles, sand toys or other items that other vacationers have left behind. In fact, we donated a few items of our own for other little ones to use instead of dragging them back home. What a great idea! Directly next door is a public pay lot with a snack shack and a little playground. Perfect if you have visitors needing a place to park. The snack shack has lots of choices for lunch/snack items and even sells things like rafts, hats, sunglasses, body boards, volley balls, etc. If you have a loved one that needs a more beach friendly wheel chair, you can borrow one for free next door at the snack shack which we thought was a good thing for people to know is available. We LOVED and appreciated having our assigned parking spot. It was very nice to know that we didn’t have to fight for a spot. Everything at the complex was kept clean and nicely maintained. Recommend Super Scoops across the street! Yum!

Treasure island
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Excellent location, staff were so friendly, room had everything you needed in it and clean plus the views were unbelievable. Will certainly go back again.

Nice stay.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Construction noise is frustrating. The property maintenance man is creepy.

Clean and cozy facilities. Small enough to not have the beach crowded by its occupants.

Wonderful
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Didn’t have anything that needs improved unless they have clout with the weather

Even though the weather wa awful during our stay the pool gave us an out of the wind areA to enjoy the outdoors and the view from the balcony was incredible,

Overall, very nice. Units are clean and appliances are up-to-date.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

We traveled with our adult daughters so booked two bedrooms, one with two beds. We were initially given a room for them with one bed. We were quickly moved to another unit that had two beds in the second bedroom, but my girls said those beds were uncomfortable with very thin mattresses. We had no complaints about our master bedroom bed, though both bedrooms were on the smallish side. The walk to the beach is a bit farther than we were accustomed to, but that was not a surprise. What did surprise us, but comes with the conservation efforts, was a L:ARGE pipeline that ran parallel to the beach and we had to walk over it to get to the beach. They had built up a large sand bridge "mountain" to enable the crossover, but I felt sorry for less able folks trying to maneuver that pipeline. During our stay, they were removing the pipes, which took large tractors and utility vehicles traveling back and forth so lots of noise at times, but all was removed by the time we left. Finally, cost was a little on the high side I thought, but maybe that's what you pay for the location and view. We were told as a returning guest, our rates would be lower.

The place was clean, we were right on the beach, had a great view from our room and we liked that we had a container for recycle goods and there were ongoing conservation efforts on the beach. We were within walking distance to Waffle House (though we had a bit of a wait at 10:00 am) and close to some other great local eating places like VIP and Ricky T's. Staff was friendly. Peaceful setting and more spread out than at St. Pete's Beach where we were earlier in the week. The condos are right next to the public beach, but the facilities were clean and there were no problems.

Great beach access, clean rooms
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The room wasn’t incredibly spacious so it felt a little cramped at times, particularly with three kids, but the set up was quite nice. My husband and I had our own room, as did my mother who shared with my youngest, and the boys shared the pull out air bed in the couch. Our only real complaint is that the air conditioner in our unit was broken but we didn’t notice it until our last day, as it just wasn’t that hot and we were gone during the warmest part of the day the two days prior. Our last night there the temp hovered around 82 in our room and it was muggy and sweltering. We called the after hours number but nothing was done about it that evening and we checked out the next morning. At check out I mentioned the issue and was told they were sorry and would make sure to fix it before the next guest arrived. A discount off a future stay would have been nice but none was offered. For what we paid I would have expected the air to work, so that was a bummer. Overall the location was great and it was wonderful being right on the beach.

Room was clean and beds were comfortable, showers were nice, in room laundry and kitchen was a bonus though we didn’t have much opportunity to use the kitchen. Close to the beach, lots of great restaurants nearby and a small Publix just up the road. Staff were friendly, the property felt very safe, and our room was on an upper floor at the very end so it felt secluded and we didn’t experience any traffic noise or hear the elevator. There were camp style beach chairs available on a First come-first served basis, though on our second day one chair fell apart while at the beach.

If I had stayed longer then a night, they may have received better ratings.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The tv in the living room took some time to figure out how to get a picture. Next morning elevator did not work and no one had the key for the repairmen to work on it. I am semi-handicapped and walking down 3 floors with a walker/chair, luggage was not easy.

The rooms were clean, even smelled like bleach when we walked in but the smell went away quickly. Looked liked their ad.

The manager Adam was the best!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

A few guys that checked in nite before we left smoked cigars on their balcony for hours the morning we were checking out with wind blowing smoke right at us and we couldn't sit outside to enjoy coffee or breakfast which was disappointing. I will call Adam about this now that we are home because I do not believe this is allowed. It is a non-smoking facility.

The manager Adam was the best! So upbeat, kind and helpful and willing to go extra mile for all residents staying at condo's. We loved it so much, we already booked for 2 weeks next year!

We had a terrific stay at Surf Beach Resort!!!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Wish the actual beach was a little closer, but there is nothing that can be done about that.

We really appreciated the heated pool. It made it possible for the kids to enjoy the water even on the coldest days. (We visited in January.). We also loved that there were so many resources within walking distance - restaurants, park, shopping.

Location was great!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Small rooms, floors were too cold, furniture is dated, there’s kitchen and utensils but not even salt and pepper provided. Everyone coming here has to waste a lot of food and money for common kitchen items, unnecessarily (we left a ton that I wish the next set of guests could have inherited rather than it going to waste).

Location was great! The apparatment had everything we needed!

A great beach vacation.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The staff at the desk were very courteous and very helpful. The young man and young woman manning the front desk during our stay (20-27 Nov 17) are great representatives for the resort. From the first impression to the last goodbye, they made a positive impact on the stay.

2nd visit and we will return its a lovely place to stay
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

they have installed a fence with gates around the pool the gates were constantly banging the management were in the process of trying to sort out a softer closing when we left.

location, own parking spot,view

Okay
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Second bathroom was ridiculous- sink was tiny and so was the shower. Nowhere to put anything. Kitchen was minimally furnished. No serving bowls of any kind. Toaster did not work. They gave us another and that did not work. The gates to the pool were extremely loud, clanking in and out. Thought the price was high for the accommodations, based on what I have paid elsewhere.

Staff were exceptionally nice. Location and view were great. View to ocean and pathways to beach were very nice.

Awesome
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

That I couldn't stay longer!

Staff was excellent, beautiful quiet place to run away. Don't want to say to much, don't want to spoil the spot! I'm definitely going back as soon as possible! Pristine beaches and not so crowded.

Surf Beach Resort exceeded all expectations and helped us fall in love with Treasure Island.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

There aren’t many negative things I can say about our stay. If I had to nitpick, I would say the ceiling fans squeaked a little and kept us up one night (master bedroom). There was an easy fix for that though, as a box fan was in the storage closet and we used that. If you plan on cooking, bring salt and pepper with you. For the most part the kitchen is fully stocked. We figured salt and pepper shakers would be part of that, but they weren’t. Again, that’s nitpicking and not at all how we viewed our overall stay.

Surf Beach Reaort exceeded our expectations. We traveled down from Memphis, TN to visit with my sister who lives in Treasure Island. I was having a tough time finding a condo to fit our large family-two adults and four children-and was in our budget. SBR met all the requirements for us-beach front, pool, full-size kitchen, washer and dryer, dedicated parking space, two bedrooms AND two bathrooms, and close to shops and restaurants. Directly across the street is an adorable ice cream shop, the perfect coffee spot, and other nice restaurants. Adam was so helpful at check-in and got us in way before our designated time. After a 13 hour, all-night drive, that was so appreciated. The condo was clean, spacious, and comfortable for us all. The beach location was perfect; we found a ton of gorgeous shells. We will definitely be returning.

Would stay here again... and would personally recommend.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Felt we got our rental car side scrapped one eve. / early morning. could have had some assistance with the camera locations.

Views of ocean were great. Nice to have the bbq area as we grilled steaks one night. Also use of the ocean umbrella and chairs were handy. Loved that we had a washer and dryer to use. Plenty of dishes, pots, etc. Plenty of towels too.

My stay was fabulous! The condo was perfect - great view of the Gulf.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

no complaints about anything!

I was very impressed with the condo itself, but more-so impressed with the assistant resort manager - Adam Doles. His personality is perfect for his job!! Always made sure everything was going well and we were having a great time. 1) great condo + 1) great assistant manager = 2) I just rebooked another week in April!

The view from the condo was worth everything
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Quite a hike to get to ocean but that's Treasure Island and I knew it before I got there

Condo furnishings were excellent, condo compact but very comfortable

great location, nice beach scenery, everything was very...
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

great location, nice beach scenery, everything was very clean. Staff were extremely friendly, everybody had a smile. Roomy condo, complete with all the comforts of home.

Very pleasant stay and we will return if we are in the area again.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Only issue I had was that I have five people in my family but only four chairs at the table. Kitchen was nice though it would have been nice to have a few more pots/pans/serving bowls in the kitchen.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to book this hotel a few days prior to our arrival at a very reasonable rate.

We had a wonderful and relaxing time!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The parking was the only issue we had, but only because the trucks we had were both high and would not fit the clearance of their garage.

The property was very clean and comfortable! We were 4 adults and a 4 year old and we loved it. We would definitely make a return trip.

Exceptional!!!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Loved it all, didn't want to leave.

Beautiful accommodations with penthouse corner view of the beach. My daughter and I just needed a little beach therapy and all expectations were met. Absolutely loved Alex our host awesome customer service skills. I wish we could have stayed longer. I loved this place and will probably be back soon.

Great place, great short trip for our family. This 2-bedroom unit was perfect for our family!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The only "negative" I have is that our parking spot wasn't covered like some were, but that is a very minor thing and "the luck of the draw" based upon the unit we stayed in

The location was great, near to Publix and some local shopping, plus the beach was not overcrowded

Great beach getaway!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Perfect location! The resort was steps away from the beach and the rooms had ocean views. The resort had all the accommodations for a vacationing family and the staff was helpful and pleasant.

Enjoyable trip!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The beach is very wide, and a bit of a walk to the water. The pool area is a bit small.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. The 2 bedrooms, 2 baths worked well for our family. Office staff was very friendly.

Enjoyed by the whole family ( 3 generations)
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

It really needs a new sofa bed in the living room. I needed to use it for my grandson and it left a lot to be desired.

It was as nice as advertised. Close to John's Pass and other great eats and things to do. A few blocks to Publix and things for the kids to do. A good time was had by all... Got to use the pool and beach plenty of times. Will come back again...

Great beach place
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Shower head should be replaced and dryer lint trap broken

Very clean and spacious. 1BR with attached bath and another bath and BR. Each had queen bed and drawers for clothes. Separate living room with queen pull out that inflates so it was actually comfortable. Full size appliances including washer and dryer and dishes, bath towels and beach towels provided. Balcony overlooks pool with great view of the beach.

Condo was great !
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Hard to open condo door. Took several times opening each time

Condo was great !! Very clean and comfy. All amenities provided. Close to great restaurants and shopping! A very relaxing vacation !!

Clean and well supplied
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Hello! First off I just wanted to say we loved this Resort! Very clean and the staff was super accommodating but we did have one pretty big problem at bedtime. When we got in for the evening we discovered that the sofa mattress was broken and therefore not useable. We spent about an hour trying to figure out the problem and ended up calling maintenance and they said they would come out today to fix it tomorrow but unfortunately this was our only night at the Resort so that wouldn't help us out much. She did offer to come take a look at it last night but unfortunately it was going to be a longer wait then we could afford. We had 3 kiddos to get to bed and asleep for the long trek home today so we squeezed everyone in and just dealt with it for the night. This was our only night at the Resort but the accommodations to sleep 6 weren't met therefore we would like to request a partial refund? Please let me know what you can do to help make this right? We sent a email but have not heard anything back. I originally thought we recevied a credit for the night. I logged on to my credit card account only to find out they double charged me and the credit was for that. Called the resort today and they had not heard anything from booking.com. forwarded email and they are supposed to look into it

Clean and well supplied

Great location and very spacious
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Small things The dishwasher seemed to wash in cold water so the detergent wouldn't melt and the master bath sink was clogged. We did not report these things until we left so they may be corrected.

Great location and very spacious The hotel clerk was very helpful. The parking was close by and there were floats, chairs and toys out by the pool for guests to use at the beach.

Hmmm...
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Price for the amenities. Although the building was clean the space was small and wifi absolutely horrible. Water pressure in the master bath awful. They should consider hand sprayers for showers. Also, very close proximity to fire house so get used to the sirens. But so are a lot of these resorts. Surrounding shops all tourists over priced crap so rent a car and venture. There are some really good restaurants near by.

Helpfulness of the staff, great friendly people, the parking and proximity to pool and spa.

Awesome place to stay!!!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Clean facilities, friendly staff, great local near beach, multiple restaurants, John Pass, Merry Pier, and many other local hot spots. Great place for the family!!!

over all great visit
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

distance to beach . some peoples parking blocked entrance and exit. With the sharp curves in and out. You were trapped and unable to leave.

peaceful . pool open later than most places.

Don't pass up the opportunity to stay here.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

This property was well kept, clean and comfy! Location was withing walking distance of anything needed. It is apparent that the staff enjoy their jobs and are committed to making sure their guests are welcomed.

Great vacation.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Parking was a little tight but we managed.

We took our family and the property was very clean and nice. Adam at the property was super nice very helpful. All around great vacation.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Staying at Surf Beach Resort was very pleasurable and a great value!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

I did like the pool, however it would help if it were a little larger.

The accommodations were very clean, comfortable and attractive. The view from the balcony was terrific and access to the beach was great. The stairs were easy to climb. The parking area was very convenient and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was very much worth the cost - excellent value! I would highly recommend Surf Beach Resort to anyone and would definitely stay there again. The surrounding community is very nice and there were just enough things to do and places to go without it being overbearing and crowded. The resort is located within easy driving distance to lots of other attractions and destinations. My wife and I and our two grown children really had a great time!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great place for a family vacation!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The parking underneath the building was a little tight for the minivan.

Location is great, clean and nice condo. Lots of towels, beach towels, toilet paper, washer and dishwasher detergent was included. Helpful staff.

Treasure Island Vacation
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Everything was great about this Property. Adam at the Front Desk is Professional and Fun. The grounds are extremely clean and well kept. The Condo itself was clean, gave us plenty of room and the view was awesome!

Tourist strip of blvd
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Street noise. Touristy section of blvd. Parking is very tight on this property.

Beds were very comfortable, pillows extra fluffy yet firm. Rooms are very clean and well kept. Plenty of liquid soap, shampoo and conditioner in every bathroom. Two free coffee packs to get you started. Stocked with many towels, toilet paper and paper towels. List of local restaurants, many within walking distance. Great place for family with small children.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Treasure Island Fun
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Having a room close to the pool and elevator. Traffic noise in guest bedrooms.

Staff are friendly and want customers to be happy during their stay. Rooms are super clean and beds are very comfortable. Can easily walk to a few restaurants and shops. Nice boardwalk in back of property that is low lit at night.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Perfect beach vacation
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The condo was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Having a private balcony with table and chairs was a real plus, and the view of the ocean and the sunsets was perfect! This resort is within walking distance to plenty of shops and restaurants so we barely needed the car. The pool was also a hit. We will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Special place to stay!!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The reception we received from the man at the front desk was really pleasant. Everything in the condo was in perfect condition. The kitchen had all the equipment needed for cooking. The beds were very comfortable. The view wonderful!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

nice stay
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

fire alarm going off several times at night and having to evacuate the building, it turned out to be a fault.

positioning, own parking space, restaurants close by, easy to get to

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Christmas family gathering.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Floors in the room were dirty...the bottoms of our feet/socks were always black. Kind of gross.

Front desk manager was very friendly. An ice cream place, a coffee/liquor bar and a great restaurant all across the street. The sidewalk that runs along the beach was good for people watching. Great balcony view of water/sunsets.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Retun Visitor
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The Surf Beach resort is in a great location on the Treasure Island Boardwalk. It's close to all of the good restaurants (and there are many) to enjoy the nightly activities if you choose but far enough to be quiet in the evening to enjoy the surroundings.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Stunning location.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Phoned prior to arrival and date had been entered incorrectly by someone at the property as these are individual apartments with a limited check in desk, fortunately the lady on the desk accommodated us as we were 100 miles from our villa base in Orlando.

Everything was superb. Location on the beach fantastic and the apartment was spotless throughout.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Recommend 100%
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Everything!! Staff super friendly!! My family and I love the place and enjoy that time there so much that we already book our vacation for summer!! 🌊⛱

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Clean property, good for family vacataion
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Not all of the staff was friendly. There was one night that the fire alarms went of 3 times, every few hours, forcing us to evacuate throughout the night with a small child. The lady at the desk was not very friendly or accommodating regarding this issue.

The facility was very clean and most of the staff was friendly. The property is small enough that the pool is never packed. All of the condos are beachfront which is very nice.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Recommend Surf Beach
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

"Resort" in name might be misleading.

Staff were very friendly, available, open to requests and very accommodating. Location is perfect! whether you have a car or not... especially with a beautiful Gulf front view and balcony every unit!

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Pictures dont do it justice, we love love loved it.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Elevator was out most of the visit but I am sure that was just for our short stay.

Pictures dont do it justice, we love love loved it. Very clean and great location will come back and recommend for sure.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

perfect family beach resort
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

didn't like nothin'. all good

Location Location Location across the street from Super Scoops ice cream, Coffee Grounds coffe shop and a block from Shrimpeys, the best food in town!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

The room was very nicely decorated but floors felt like they...
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Could hear people above us and windows facing the hall are very thin and noisy

The room was very nicely decorated but floors felt like they had left the mop solution on the. They were slimy

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Great resort! Enjoyed our stay!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The walk to the gulf from the resort a little long. Elevator was bit slow. No staff on site after 5:30 to help manage minor issues with the pool and parking.

Comfortable beds, good location, friendly staff, great view, nicely equipped kitchen, washer & dryer in room, 2 full bathrooms, great pool and hot tub. Nice gas grills to use with a beautiful outdoor eating area.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

View was awesome, location was great!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Afternoon sun was very hot, after being on the beach most of the day, it would be nice to have some way of getting some shade on the balcony without blocking the view?

Location was great. Adam was very helpful. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Loved the mile long walkway for our morning walk with the ocean view and no car traffic. Good size balcony for the view and watching the sunsets. Definitely will revisit the Surf Beach resort!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Overall a good facility to which we will certainly return
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Occasional noise from group bookings/functions and lack of some basic appliances eg kettle, (provided once requested)

Location, quality of facility, calibre of staff

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Area was perfect, walking distant to everything.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Staff left at 5:00 , there was loud music , people screaming,vulgar language. People in pool late,drunk. Would have liked to see a pop machine and maybe snack ,so we didn't have to cross st.for snacks.

Area was perfect, walking distant to everything. Pool and beach was not busy at all, lot of times had pool to our self.Loved the condo.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Convenience of walking to shops and the accommodations were...
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Convenience of walking to shops and the accommodations were great.

Stay was amazing
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Ustomer service was awesome and the views from balcony.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Not enough parking

Close to the beach

Beach front.

Bed was a little soft.

Beach front. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Perfect!
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

The distance you had to walk to the beach

Everything was provided in the condo!!

The surf Beach Resort was an excellent place to stay with my family. We were able to see a gray view
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

We didn’t have any complaints about our stay

My family loved the room and the view that was given to us

Great get away

Pillows were uncomfortable

Very clean property, very friendly, helpful staff.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Very clean property, very friendly, helpful staff. We had a very comfortable , modern 2 bdrm/2 ba unit.

• Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Had a problem with air conditioner.

Great location. Great staff.

I liked being so close to the beach.
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

I liked being so close to the beach. We had a nice time. Thank you!

Room was good size

Too far from the beach

Room was good size

Pool is too small and drinks in the pool and children in the...
    • Gulf Front Two Bedroom Condo

Pool is too small and drinks in the pool and children in the hot tub was not enforced