Reviews of Travelodge Suites by Wyndham East Gate Orange 2 stars

5399 West Irlo Bronson, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#144 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

Breakfast is limited but good enough to get you going.

Very big room. Decent shower. Staff very friendly and helpful. Older property that has seen better days but would recommend and stay here again!

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

Old facility. Feel Wyndham should deliver something more modernized. Pool was small but enjoyable but also needs cosmetic improvement

Comfortable clean bed. Jacuzzi room with walk in shower

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk check in doesn't have a chip reader for cards, they can only swipe cards, which made my card "decline" causing unnecessary stress & panic at 7pm on Saturday evening of Memorial Day weekend. I worried something was wrong with my card after driving 16 hours from home & having nowhere to stay. It was my daughter who figured out the problem after 3 lengthy phone calls with the bank. We were forced to make 3 separate cash withdraws from the ATM in the lobby, each costing $3. Please update to a chip reader. I had to use that particular card because it was the one I originally made the reservation with.

EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE was helpful warm & caring. Front desk ladies were helpful, patient, & understanding. Housekeeping was flawless, even the little maintenance man was prompt & thorough. The staff more than make up for the age of the property.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

There were six people in our room they didn't put enough towels I had to keep going to the front desk to get towels for all of us and they didn't have the pool open on time

I like the location

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

parking area need some care

the rooms where very clear and the facilities are good. Their are not excellent but for the price and location are at a good price. I was very surprise.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

bathroom was very small. Breakfast was average. the shuttle to disney theme park goes only to Epcot , only once a day and take so much of time , so its better to go with own vehicle.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I found a crack pipe in my toaster and then when I told the lady at the front desk she told it wasn’t thiers so not only did I use a random toaster it also had a crack pipe in the lady when I went to check out was rude I lost my van keys told them I was trying to find them they told me I had to still check out by 11. I was upgraded to a new room once I found the crack pipe that room was dirty the toaster was rusted the Hall way water tank was leaking and I believe there was mold they had the same breakfast all the days I was there no vending machine WiFi didn’t work I will never stay there again and there was ducks in the pool

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a little undertaken care of. Some mold on ceiling and a light musty smell. Understandable with the hurricanes of the last 2 yrs. But you are in a popular spot so you arr in need of a little upcare.

We enjoyed the hot tub and the location. The front desk was very pleasant and overall quality was good. We would love to stay again just hope you can do a little fixen up. We only live in St Augustine but we were celebrating our 19 yr anniversary and wanted to go away. We will be keeping you in mind for further adventures.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was crowded and was almost gone 30 minutes before the closing time.

The bed was comfy and the air conditioned and cleanliness was very good.

• Deluxe Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Reservations for 3 adults and 2 children. Room only had two towel sets and no linens for the couch. Had to ask. Promptly given to us but would have thought more than two sets of towels would have been in the room.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Couch pull out was horrible I felt bad for my kids that slept on it. It had a not so good smell. The WiFi never worked and when I went to get new sheets BC we had been sleeping on them for 3 nights and they had got dirty the front clerk (a man) would not give me any And then had to wait two hours to get fresh towels after being at the beach all day and sandy us nor kids were happy about that. Key cards messed up every day.

The location, the pool but there is no beach by the lake they put their sea doos there. The price was good but expected more especially being referred by Disney

I called office to say staying one more night and they blocked the keys so had to go back to office although I’d already paid the extra night, had to get new keys. The maids don’t speak English. Couldn’t understand towels, or trash can liners

Check in check out were fine, they did accomadate to bottom floor, lady at counter was nice

Old TV,s, even though they are upgrading them. The carpets could use a shampoo so that they can smell better.

The beds were nice. Close to Old town and Disney. Lots of close places to eat.The water was always nice and hot.

Read above.

The room was horrible, dirty, and smelled there was a wet spot on the carpet next to the A/C. I told the front desk but they seemed less then concerned about it. We had 6 in our party, and only 3 towels in the room. The front desk seemed put out when I asked for more towels. The bed were hard as rocks needless to say I did not have a good nights rest. The price was cheap and I guess I got what I paid for. Never again. Not a good stay at all.

Noisy. No Privacy. Over crowded. Toilet overflow. No Wi-Fi in room. Microwave was rusted inside. Uncomfortable surroundings.

Bed was comfortable. Close to everything; restaurants, flea markets, gas stations, grocery stores, about 15 minute from Disney, etc........

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was very dark. They didn't have the playground like in the pictures. Parking was hit or miss depending on time of day.

Just location. It's an old property. The room was a good size for our family, but it needs updated. We didn't have a lot of "down time" to spend in the hotel, which in this case was good. It was decent for sleeping and showering and then heading back to parks.

Very dirty old sticky carpets, smelled like old moldy carpet.sofa and chairs were dirty and had cigarette burns. Towels wmlooked dirty and old. Customers service not friendly except when leaving.

Did not have bed bugs.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms in dire cosmetic need. Smelled musty. Dingy. Not worth the money. Pool run down condition. Breakfast room atrocious. I could not wait to check out! Never again!!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

the pillows were so soft needed 3-4 to get comfortable and the pull out couch had a bar right through the middle my daughter had to sleep sideways to be comfortable could not get on the internet day or night all 3 days we were there. The breakfast wasn't much coffee, juice, milk, couple of cereal, muffin and danishes and toast and fruit such as Bananas and apples

location was close to everything pool was very nice and had towels at the pool

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Not enough parking. When calling the front desk for pillows, sheets, and towels we never got any after calling several times. The TV made static noise since it was from the 1980s. The hallways were full of rustic old furniture.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It looked like something out of a third world country Everything was dirty and run down from the carpet to springs in the beds never had upgrades since it was built in the 70’s

Nothing about this property was nice I would like my money back

• Double Studio - Non-Smoking

Some spots on the wall needed touch up paint. No shuttle service to the theme parks.

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable and I really appreciated how big the room was. Close to parks and shopping. Would definitely stay there again.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet was filthy so we had to use shoes all the time inside the room. Based on that alone, we questioned even using the Jacuzzi in the room. So disappointing... The wifi wasn't working and the answer was we ordered parts and we don't know when it will work.

I reserved weeks ahead. I made a request for near the pool and later departure through email. No one emailed me back from the site. Only Travelocity emailed me saying waiting for a response from your establishment. Not a big deal but would have been nice to get even a sorry we can't accommodate you with this..... Something. Other than that you guys made my son's birthday weekend a hit.

Pool was clean and staff was very professional and friendly.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was not very clean. In the bathroom when the light was turned on the fan that was also turned on looked like it was going to fall out of the wall. The T.V. was around 1980's vintage and was so blurry you couldn't watch it. Young children were yelling until midnight. Some one was knocking on the door at 2:00 am. I asked a person for information about the coke machine and he couldn't help me. The room had a musty odor . The room along with the rest of the facilities looked like it hadn't been updated in 40 years or so.

Not very much!

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Even though the room has a small kitchen, there were 2 reg. sizes refrigerators. However we thought that there was going to be a larger one. One was not plugged up & we lost some food we had stored in there with out knowing. The bathroom wasnt very clean & kind of on the small size. Didnt not know that the rooms are smoking rooms and you could smell the smoke in the beds & see the stains from burn marks in the bathroom.

We liked the fact that the room has a small kitchen.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No wifi! Even though we were told that they provided free wifi. The children play area closed off (no reason given). Bathroom tub was clogged upon arrival, they sent someone with a plunger who didn't speak English and left without saying anything. We had to move to another room the next day, which that bathroom smelled of urine. The TVs are extremely outdated, no cable just regular TV with very limited channels, selections or things to watch in general.

Family friendly environment. Pool on property with a small pool for young children as well as a hot tub. Close to all attractions and restaurants. Staffs are extremely nice and cooperative. Free breakfast, not much variety but it counts and the fruits were delicious. Beds were very comfortable (could sleep all day). One thing for sure, this Travelodge is all about location, location, location. You could literally walk to restaurants etc without any hassle. Excellent place. Would stay again.

There were ants on the desk. The TV was very old and didn't work the first night.The sink was cracked.

The set up of the room and the bed was pretty comfy.

• Deluxe Suite

Front desk lady was rude they at first gave us the wrong room with a broke bed and complained when we complained. Also we were charged more than I agreed on booking. Very displeased!! Also air hardly worked.

We liked the pool and hot tub

Strong mildew odor and heavy fragrance used in an attempt to mask it. Beds were quite high off the floor and mattresses were too hard. Carpet was filthy; my soles were black from being barefoot for about an hour. Paint was peeling in bathroom around tub/shower, and there was mold in a corner of the enclosure. There was no wi-fi in the rooms and even in the lobby area I couldn’t get pages to load.

Large room with sofa and chairs.

• Standard Suite

The room was too small and had an adjoining door to next room which was occupied by other guests. I complained to the front desk about the noise level from the next room as my kids were trying to sleep and it was very noisy at late hours at night. The microwave, we felt, was a fire hazard. It was rusted on the inside and kept going off before heating time ended. We had to have the faucet handle replaced, it came off every time you used it. The TV remote did not work, it was replaced. The breakfast was ok, could have used some eggs, bacon. It was mostly cereal, fruit (the bananas were green, in fact I brought one home and a 1-1/2 weeks later it is sitting on my counter still green!!), muffins, pastry and toast/English muffins. The WIFI could not be used in the room which was a big inconvenience. We had to go to an area at the pool or sit in the front lobby to use your computer or phone. We were told the motel had been sold to someone else and was undergoing changes. Did not know this at the time we booked. It was clear the previous owner appeared to not care much about the facility. It is good for a nights stay.

The staff were very friendly and courteous. Very close to theme park attractions. The housecleaning ladies were very helpful and did a good job cleaning the room.

• Standard Suite

The pull out sleeper sofa was horrible! We stayed in room 245 and it could for sure use some updating but, it worked for a place to lay your head at night and grab a shower....

The room was very large accommodated our family of 5 great!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very unhappy because when we arrived we were booked in a smoking room when i requested a non-smoking room, clerk was very helpful and gave us discount, but we still had to sleep in a smoking room!!!!!!

Property was fine for the value

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Very out-dated room, T.V. was old and fuzzy couldn't even watch. Ceiling lloked like it had water damage and covered with paint.

I liked the fact it had a jacuzzi/spa in the room but only two of the jets worked.

The Wi-Fi did not connect to the Internet. The staff notified us of the problem at check-in, and it was not resolved during our stay.

The rooms were dated, but clean and in good working condition. The breakfast was good, but the choices were limited. Lots of interesting people at breakfast and around the pool.

• Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The hotel beside this one is derelict and all boarded up. They should do the same with this hotel, it was deplorable. This hotel has seen it's day and short of being leveled , I don't think it is salvageable.

• Standard Room with Pool View

The room was too old allthough the shower was renew and perfect I found a cockroach in the room twice

The two ladies at the breakfast were very very nice and gentle The people at the desk front very helpfull

• Standard Suite

the rooms are so old and everything is so outdated, there is a smell of moist carpets in the room that gives people headaches and the rooms are so dark

the pool and the hot tub were nice

• Standard Suite

The internet was offered which is one of the selling point for selecting the premises but it did not work. When I asked the front desk I was told it is only in the lobby. Breakfast was offered but only the continental type. We didnt bother to check the food. The room is smelly and not enough blankets or towels. The hotel needs to be truthful in their advertising.

Location is convenient to most attractions and I believe it a safe place.

• Standard Suite

Furniture is extremely old, could have been repainted to cover bad spots on chairs. Faucet came off every time you used it. Concrete walkway looked dirty and terrible. Bed was hard. Spa water looked dirty, would never use it. There has been no care given to this unit or grounds. Postage stamp dispenser in lobby but apparently has not has stamps in a long time. Should remove it! We would never stay here again. Don't you have a QA audit?!!!

The room was large.

• Standard Suite

The furnishings were old...the unit was not clean...there was no table or place to eat or put down a cup of coffee. we saw cock roaches. Our room overlooked the pool and children were allowed to play and scream at the pool til well after dark. We did not feel safe there.

The only good thing I can say is that the beds were comfortable. Also, the man at the front desk was very pleasant.

• Standard Room with Pool View

The parking. Not enough. Not convenient for room by pool. The carpet was just cleaned and was very wet. The smell of cleaner was very strong. I wouldn't rent a room with a wet carpet.

• Deluxe Suite

The carpets were sticky but not a train smash. The parking lot had some trash in it.

The pool was nice and cool. Breakfast lasted 3 hours so you could go at your leisure.

• Deluxe Suite

Asked for a light bulb to be changed on first night, never done whole stay after asking twice. But we managed. And never any towels at pool. But kids had fun. Glad i packed extra. Wished pool was open later atleast for adults to relax in hot tub. Was nice being able to cook thanksgiving dinner in the small kitchen (separate room). So other area not to hot!!

Location close to all. Walk to cheap grocery, souviner and places to eat.

• Standard Suite

Everything!! You could not even walk barefoot on the carpet because your feet turned black!

There was absolutely nothing I liked about this place! It was disgusting, dirty and trashy! Do not stay here!!!

• Standard Suite

There was trash collected around the property, dumpster overloaded. Non-smoking rooms smelled of cigarettes as well had ashes put out in the room. I was given another room, it smelled of cigarettes. I decided to check in else where. $61 lost I took was worth it.

First look clean

• Standard Room with Pool View

Free breakfast was crowded and messy. There were signs of wear; overall room cleanliness was just a bit sub-par. However, given the price point maybe it met expectations.

The value was excellent. Economy pricing.

• Standard Suite

My biggest complaint is the room smelled like a combination of feet and wet dog. Breakfast wasn't great either even by cheap motel standards.

Price was fair for what we got. Location wasn't bad either.

• Standard Suite

The room smells like something died in there. The coffee was the worst. I could barely fall asleep because of the stench. I don’t know how anyone rated this place a seven. Filthy.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The room was smelly. The door was not securely shut, wide gaps in the door frame that solicitors kept sticking menus thru. Mosquitos were flying inside the room all night. The room looked very old, worn, and dirty.

It was close to Disney World

• Standard Suite

The smell of the room, the old furniture, clamy & wet walls my kids were very uncomfortable & i was charged a night & didnt stay

I Really Didnt Enjoy The Property at all

• Standard Suite

Old, dirty. Bug in bathroom, really musty smell. Mold in bathroom. Bedside light had short in it, kept turning on and off when walking around room. Paint peeling, carpet dirty.

Good price, but you get what you pay for... Housekeeping was great and sweet. A.c. worked good. Bed comfortable.

• Standard Suite

The staff early in the moring to loud. Screeming to each other. This my first bad experience with them. I have being staying there morecthan 20 time. But this time horrible. It's like that poeple are living in this hotel and they behave like they are the owners. They have a ruled they not allow pet,but there is more dog staying there than human. No if travelodge will stay so a will stop staying there.

• Standard Suite

The entire property desparately needs an update. The beds appeared to be fairly new; however, the rest of the room was extremely disappointing. Furniture was very old and one chair cushion was shredded. Mold on the ceiling from a former leak which made the room smell horribly and triggered my son's allergies. Never again.

The only positive thing about this property was the location close to the parks and easy access.

• Deluxe Suite

The pictures were a tad off. The playground was nasty, the game room was in the laundry room and the games didn't work, the pool wasn't clean. I thought the kitchen was inside my room but you shared the kitchen with the room adjoined to us. So really no privacy because the door has to stay unlocked in order to use the kitchen. There was roaches also. They gave us stained linen also. The free Wifi is only in the lobby and not in your room. Staff wasn't very friendly at front desk when I walked in.

Closeness to Disney and surrounding stores. Was able to just walk to most stores and restaurants.

• Deluxe Suite

The pool, playground, game room, room itself. I didn't like anything about the property itself. From the pictures and description I was expecting a little better than what we got. Stained sheets sheets and pillow cases. No free Wifi and the free breakfast was ok, I mean it was free. For the most part the building it self appeared clean. I really wish I hadn't change my previous reservations. After getting down there is saw we could have found a better place. Would never stay there again.

The closeness to WDW

• Standard Suite

Room had a bad odor. Needs updating badly. Carpets must be very dirty as black was coming off our feet as we stepped into the shower.

Good place for a short stay.

• Standard Suite

Bed bugs - we were covered in bed bug bites; didn’t realize what they were until we were already on our way home. Still living under fear that we had a traveller among our things. The toilet overflowed and there was no-one there who could take care of it so we just got 8 towels (which the front desk gal balked at giving us) and wiped up the water and left for the day hoping it would be clean when we got back.

• Standard Suite

We got to the hotel's room and it smelled like mold, we had to go to buy stuff to make the smell go away! It was not it showed on the pictures when I booked it! It was really dissapointing! Will never go back again or recommend to friends or family!

• King Suite with Spa Bath

None of the power outlets worked or, the one that did (in the lamp), plugs kept falling out of. Television remote was broken. Hot tub was okay but the water smelled like feet so we skipped it. We ended up with a handicapped bathroom for some reason and it’s a death trap. The floor is tile and the shower floods all the way to the toilet because the drain isn’t situated properly. So, we used all of our towels trying to make it kind of safe to walk between the bathroom and the little sink vanity area. Luckily we brought our own towels so we didn’t have to ask for more. Also, if it’s a handicapped bathroom, why are there no bars near the toilet and only bars in the shower? Only three pillows for a king bed and four for double beds, which is weird. The coffee maker didn’t work — because the outlet it was plugged into didn’t work. The outlet in the vanity area was pulled out of the wall and sparked when we plugged our phone plug into it — which didn’t work. The ceiling was hit. There were huge bubbles of plaster coming off the ceiling, as well as areas where there was just no plaster at all.

The rooms at the very back of the property are the quietest, which is nice. There was coffee at breakfast this time.

• King Suite

The stupid bed height in room 122 was INSANE!!!! I almost dislocated my hip trying to get into the bed at night. I still have pain and who is responsible for this foolishness? Not eveyone is six feet tall!

We were there on a mission of mercy and needed a convenient locale. This suited us.

• Standard Suite

Great value for property. We were traveling to Gainsville the next day so we just needed a place to crash for the night. We were pleasantly surprised with the survive and price. Not sure what it would be like staying longer than overnight, but we were happy

• Standard Suite

Room had a bad smell. No Wi-Fi like they said. Play ground was awful a tore up mess! Game Room out dated and couldn't even play cause the machine wouldn't take money to give token! Tv is old.. Picture was fuzzy with hardly any channels! Toilet didn't wanna flush well! Mold on the ceiling! Seen drug deals going down right in the open! Will never stay here again. You get what you pay for I guess!

The beds were comfortable and the hot tub and pool was good! Was close to the Amusement Parks! Ac worked well!

• King Suite

It's a budget motel and we've stayed before so, we know what to expect. Everything's kind of run down and coming apart but the towels, bedding and bathroom are clean. There was only one courtesy outlet for charging phones/portable chargers, aside from the bathroom outlet and it didn't work. Tub faucet dripped all night, pillows are really flat but it's a place to pass out after you run yourself ragged at the parks. Breakfast still sucks. It's cereal, coffee, juice, bread and muffins but the entire room is the size of a closet and when you have an entire hotel worth of people there, it becomes a madhouse. By 9:30 (even though it runs until 10) if they're out of coffee creamer or something and you ask for it, they just tell you they're not restocking. Free wifi kept giving "no internet connection" messages. Nobody really monitors the people at the pool so it's loud and a lot of cigarette smoke floats around. Parking is all taken up by dinner time so you have to park in the back which is a little scary but nothing happened to our car or us so, that's good.

Proximity to parks, restaurants and Walgreens. Front desk staff are usually nice. The only hotel we've stayed at on Irlo Bronson hwy where the rooms aren't humid and musty. The a/c works well and keeps everything very comfortable. If you need anything like an extra pillow or towels, they're very accommodating. Fridge, microwave and coffee maker is really convenient.

well we were on our way when they had bad weather and lost power they told us they had given us motel close by and when we got there late heavy traffic etc. this motel didn't have any rooms. we tried calling the Travelodge for help and no one answered the phone here we are midnight 2 small kids no place to stay and no one willing to help or care weather we had a place to sleep. Thanks to my daughter and granddaughter we found a place. that cared.

• Standard Suite

We had an amazing stay. The staff was awesome. Super friendly and helpful. We very much enjoyed the pool. The beds were comfortable and the air was super cold.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

We stayed for 3 nights and didn't have access to wifi the whole time. The fire alarm was pulled and woke me and my husband up early morning then was shut off. Didn't enjoy the room by the stairs an hallway due to how loud people are.

The staff was very nice. Loved the hot tub.

• Standard Suite

We like everything , excellent staff was awesome,very friendly make me feel like home.all public areas clean, the pool , front desk , laundry the arcade and parking lot . The pool was perfect and the water has a wonderful temperature. But the best part is the price , they really care about medium class people who want's to have a decent vacation. Thanks for everything .god bless you

• King Suite

Water in sink would not go down properly. Bathtub did not have plug in it and the drain looked disgusting. When having the free breakfast (food itself was good), the TV was not in english and person attending barely spoke english when letting them know the juice machine was not turned on. We would not recommend this place or go back again.

Pillow were very comfy and lots of them. Great location.

• King Suite with Spa Bath

not very clean and very dated with no internet connection other than at the lobby. Breakfast was basic with not much variety. Door to room felt unsecure so propped a chair in behind it. Tv was older than me.

Jacuzzi tub in room

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Dated. You get what you pay for. Broken and missing things on furniture. Had room safe with door missing. Got hot tub room only to find out late that half the jets didnt work. With full parking lot didnt bother to try to get another room and relocate and chance worse problems.

It was OK. You get what you pay for. Big comfortable bed. Clean sheets. Next to World's Largest Orange. Good location on tourist strip with unlimited choices of restaurants

• Standard Suite

Furniture has some kind of huge stain, towels were hard as sandpaper, door seemed like my granddaughter could kick it in. At check in, I was told I did not have reservations under my name...this changed when I pulled my confirmation out.Never

Bed was comfy

• King Suite

Uncleanliness TV outdated...poor visibility No hot water....warm at best We paid for non-smoking but got a room that smelled really bad of smoke and other odors Took 34 minutes to get checked in because they didn't have codes to log into the computer Coffee was gross King size bed with only 3 half pillows Only two small towels and one wash cloth for two people...I don't believe guest should have ask for so called extra linens when the room was supplied with the right amount to begin with

Red Lobster

• King Suite

Units very old. Smelly and damp. Advertise laundry but everything was broken . Advertise hot tub but it was lukewarm at best. The photos on the website must be 25yrs old the place looked nothing like them

The bed wasn't too bad

• Standard Suite

They should have had a generator for the breakfast room or used the office generator for coffee. Much danish, cereal and oranges. They tried hard but no coffee for guests when they could hooked up wiring to have coffee. Also language problems. I don't speak Spanish and most of the staff did not speak English.

Star was extremely acomodTing. We were ther during hurricane Irma no power after first nite. We spent 3 days and lost power and air conditioners