2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Washington State hotel reviews
  4. Tacoma hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Econo Lodge Tacoma Mall

Reviews of Econo Lodge Tacoma Mall This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8820 South Hosmer Street Bld B, Tacoma, WA 98444, United States of America

#18 of 18 hotels in Tacoma

5.1

4.8

5.1

5.3

5.2

5.5

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Wasn't worth the stay. I won't be staying there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our first room was dirty and the heater didn't work. The second room was ok. But after you flushed the toilet it made a loud sound until we pulled the flapper up. And the security lock was broke.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Used to like Econolodges.. This has soured me on them somewhat...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room heater was either off and the room got cold (outside temps were in the 40s) OR with it on AT ANY SETTING, it turned to the room into a sauna bath. NONE of the multitudes of the properties wifi access points worked. The signal was there, but your computer never connected. Property suggested my computer was defective, which is incorrect, as I'm writing this at a starbucks the next morning AND I was able to connect to my phones wifi tether feature for internet access at the hotel. The tv controller didn't have batteries, called front desk and they sent over batteries. The controller STILL didn't work, had to use the buttons on the tv. Bottom line: I PAID $61.03 for this????? Badda Book, Badda BUST....

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Housekeeping needs to try harder.

There was hair in bath drain and loose cut hair on sink counter and toilet. Debris on floor. Floor needs to be at least swept. It did not appear to be. Also door would not lock with deadbolt. As a single woman I did not feel safe. It was also very noisy. I heard people outside the door talking loudly and noisy footsteps. This is the worse stay at this facility and I have stayed 4 times in past 2 months.

Price and breakfast

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Worst stay ever!!!!

Room was nasty bullet in mirror cigarette holes in bedding hair on sheets cigarette butts behind table in a non smoking room no trash can in room mold all over bath room shower over charged us 25.00$ I had to go buy my own sheets for the beds!!! No pool or breakfast as said there was staff was very rude!!! Never answered phones stood outside smoking 90% of the time carpet was so nasty we didn’t take shoes off flat screen tv was maybe a 16 in tv table had burn marks all over it should have taken more photos

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Satisfied

Cleanliness. Bathrooms need a good brush scrub. I am a former professional cleaner and with the right products and equipment room can be much cleaner. For the budget price, I overlooked cleanliness. It was ok.

Coffee in the room, breakfast, bathtub, price and location for budget conscious trip.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

It was not that great

There was mold in the bathroom, sticky stuff on the desk, and garbage can found under bed. Staff at desk was not friendly. Garbage found outside of door.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Dangerous! DANGER.
    • King Room - Smoking

I don't like feeling in fear for my life or the safety of my dog and myself every moment on site.

According to a local police officer this location has the most 911 calls in the entire county. A hour in the parking lot at night verifies his assessment of the location

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

a foreign prison or jail would have been a better and safer stay.

less gunfire, real security, manager should be on site. employees that speak english.

Gunfire first AND second night from immediately outside the door of my room. People pretending to be security guards sitting in vehicles watching when people leave their rooms and property being stolen from room 3 and 4th nights with company work truck robbed as well. OVERPRICED UNSAFE and uncaring EMPLOYEES assisting/committing theft. Police report filed while staff pretending to not be involved in both the shooting and thefts in front of police.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

The front desk was very understanding but I thought there...

I am unfortunate to say that my stay was very uncomfortable as I was sitting down I notice cockroaches coming out of the television I was very unsatisfied I informed the front desk and they did relocate me to another room but still was very uncomfortable

The front desk was very understanding but I thought there would be some compensation regarding my inconvenience

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Will not be coming back, or recommending.

The staff was aloof, the room was really dirty, the property was also dirty garbage everywhere cigarette butts and a weird smell lingered.

I liked that I had a place to sleep

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Not a good stay will not go back anytime soon
    • King Room - Smoking

I had to change rooms 3 times first room TV didn't work second room they where painting the room

Really nothing about the place was good besides the staff

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Staff were helpful but while I was expecting basic...

Staff were helpful but while I was expecting basic inexpensive accommodation, it was extremely seedy and rundown. The smell was almost unbearable and it appeared that several rooms were closed off for “Crimescene clean up” which was fitting with the overall feeling of the place

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Spectacular
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rodolfo was so helpful. His customer service skills are far above and beyond the position in which he employees. He is a great asset to the team at econolodge. He deserves a raise and an advancement in positions. Thankful that he was there to assist me in my needs.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

We didn’t stay

There were cockroaches, doors had holes smelled bad. They required a$100 deposit in addition to the room rate and the swimming pool wasn’t open.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Bad
    • King Room - Smoking

I didn't like anything. It was gross and nasty. I can't believe it's open.

This hotel was the worst I have ever been in. I didn't want to stay and if the concert we went to didn't get over so late, we would have not stayed. It was gross. Nothing I liked there. The nastiness was so bad. Nothing was clean. The carpet, walls and bed were disgusting. I would never stay here again in my life. This hotel should not be opened. I'm surprised they get customers.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Awefull
    • King Room - Smoking

When I entered the room the mattress was leaning on a love seat and was full of cigarette burns and fluid stains. The floor had garbage and stains. There was drywall powder on the floor where the headboard was loosely mounted on the wall.I had arrived early and was told the check in time was 3:00.. I left to do a little sight seeing and returned at 7:PM..room was not ready but the young man at the desk didn't seem to know that. I've seen cleaner crack houses. Should have taken photos, sorry I didn't

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

i was ready to leave fast ass hell couldn't sleep at. all
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I got flea bite all over my body. And my lady did to. The bed was not good at all. It look like people was on drugs. It look old inside the room stuff was broken all over. Not happy at all. My lady didn't feel safe to much was going on.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Far different than the sister sister site (Quality Inn) next door
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Large stain on the floor, cover for light above the sink seemed broken for a long time, toilet water reservoir has a odd size cover and the bed was held up by some 1/2" pieces of woods

Quick check in

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

I love the gal at front desk sje was awesome friendly great...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I love the gal at front desk sje was awesome friendly great customer service skills awesome at multitasking when multiple guest needing her attention definately reason i will book again even though the cleanliness was not okay I split water in room and when i wiped up the floors tge towels tyrned black they are white towels so it was obvious that not only had the houskeeping staff not mopped the floor after last guest they hadmt mopped them in weeks absolutely disgusting can get foot fungus or mamy other nasty contagious disease from the beautifully remodeled new laminate fllors that should be taken care of and treated like they are new so they will last not to ne tion they are 10 times easier to clean than carpets and can get a swifter and have whole room mopped in 5 minutes. No reason at all housekeeping skipping that most essentional cleaning task ...i know they dpnt deep ckean toilet sinks and all surfaces off room but tge fllors shoupd definatley be on tgere dailey checllist especially with it raining outside they get durty not natfer whay but with rain hello common sense much i guesthey figure no one will notice with color of floors but even if i hadnt spiot i woupd have noticed the black that the dirt turned bottom of my feet that then got onto the nice ckean sheets when i got into bed after i had just taken a shower....also nneed to include more towels in room being that you do not include bath sheets if want to use so little tgen get 2 bath sheet instead of thetiny towels that are given for showers ...also will save you money if you invest in nicer towels that are thicker and using dawn dishwashing soap with laubdry soap fabric softner amd bleach....istead of using cheap towel and detergent yes must invest at furst but will replace less often and make guest happiner plus ypull save on budget as ypu wont have so many request for extra towels anf then having to staff someone to wash them . Thank you and again your from desk associate on wednesday evening rock

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

The photos online were no true at all.
    • King Room - Smoking

The photos online were no true at all. The reality was 10 times worst. We even thought it was a different hotel. Room was full of cigar smell, walls and carpet were really dirty. There was mold everywhere. The room didn't have its number to identify.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Close the door..go to bed..get up..drive away.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Filthy sidewalks and undesirable street/colorful people make up the majority of the residents. Breakfast consists of cereal and toast only.

Cheap room for the night.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

My say here was an epic fail I got no work done cuz it was no Wi-Fi or computer it was dirty

The floor and not been swept for Martin's very obvious when you got there the king size bed only had two pillows line there was no garbage can in your room no iron or ironing board and there was hair in the shower on the second day we were there we had no maid service so I finally went over and told one of the vans that we didn't have a garbage can there's only two pillows she said she would bring the garbage can didn't say anything about the pillows I tried to exchange my towels with her I gave her two large towels two hand towels and two washcloths she said they didn't have any child of the time and she sent me back with one floor mat she said when they got some towels she would be over I waited all day to take a shower since now I didn't even have any dirty towels. Finally at about 8 at night I went to the office and explain to them what was going on she couldn't help me with the pillows for the garbage can but she gave me two towels to hand towels she didn't have any washcloths. I was unable to use my computer the whole time I was here because the wife I did not work I need to send you an important email to my boss so I went over to the office after use the computer that they have for the guest that also did not work. The hot tub was broke as well.

I like that it was a kitchenette I feel like it was a good bargain for the cost

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Would not stay here again.

The first room we were given had NO TOILET SEAT! Next room we got the inside security lock was missing, drapes were falling off the rod. Wifi didn't work well if at all. People had gouged cuts into the walls, someone put cigarette butts on the walls too. Breakfast was frozen sweet rolls, a toaster to make bread and bagles, cold cereal, milk, coffee and orange juice. We stayed two nights. If the beds hadn't been comfortable I would have gone elsewhere.

The mattresses were new and they were comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Nice service.

The second bed didn’t look like it had been washed there was dirt under the covers and hair. Behind the nightstand there was trash. The door didn’t shut all the way in some places so it made the space feel unsafe.

Nice service. Comfy to sleep on

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Would not stay there again - Holiday Inn just down the street.

Not clean - hairs around sink from previous guest trimming beard and pubic hairs on bathroom floor. Hole in bedspread. Vinyl floor pieces had gaps in them. Pool and fitness facility closed for 6 MONTHS and still listing says it has them - website listings need to be updated.

Room with 2 beds was large. Plumbing noise was excessive and woke us up at 5:00 a.m. Minor traffic noise though. Told front desk about issues and she said she would pass onto management.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Dirty room, with bugs. Sheets/blankets were not clean. Outside parking lot was not clean, used needles laying around. Front desk, April, was very rude and unprofessional.

Location. Quiet.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

In and out not much more then that
    • King Room - Smoking

Cleanliness and safety huge issue here wasn't sure if I was going to get robbed the hotel room had a car freshner hanging from ceiling stains all over carpet no phone and the check in guy kept staring at my wife's breast during check in.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Nasty, filthy, gross!!

The room was filthy. Literally had a car air freshener hanging on the wall. Most all furniture was broken in some way. Bed had burns all over even tho it was no smoking room. Graffiti carved into the walls. Hair on what was supposed to be clean towels. Just fifth everywhere. The pictures shown online when I booked were not anything even close to the room we got. After a lot of back-and-forth with the manager of the location and trying to convince him there was no way we had "used" the room yet, we did end up getting a refund and finding another place to stay. I should mention that I called choice hotels corporate and then he decided to refund us. This was by far the absolute worst place I have ever seen! This whole 4 or 5 block radius surrounding this hotel was seedy. I recommend to keep looking! Do not book this hotel or anything in the Tacoma area if at all possible!

There was absolutely nothing to like about this place. We ended up getting a refund. There was no possible way I could stay there

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

That the maid did stop by half an hour we were in the room...

That the room was not cleaned before we checked in, where given a room with two beds and one was not made. also that the second bed had boards sticking out the bottom of the bed, safety hazard- could bump your leg.

That the maid did stop by half an hour we were in the room and was surprise that we were given the key. she offered to come in and clean. we were given extra towels and coffee.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Disappointed

Probably a good spot for the price point. However, dated, poor quality improvements in the room. Torn curtains, rust around the door. Poor security.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Not a happy customer. never again.

In room Floors were filthy Mold in bathtub No screens on windows No trash can Walls were stained with goodness knows what Staff Not friendly Not informative Rude Didn't care about my room complaints.

I had a bed to sleep in.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Terrible. The location was sketchy and customer service is poor. Not worth the savings
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff seems to have no sense of boundaries or empathy. It takes an hour to respond to a simple request. A staff member walked into my room without knocking

Affordable

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

The staff was fine.

Very unclean. Hair all over the bathroom floor. Stains on carpet, chair, bed, blanket, floor, bathtub. We found a plate of moldy spaghetti in the microwave. The room smelled due to the spaghetti. We ended up buying sheets to use because who knows with the state of the room.

The staff was fine. The bed was not atrocious. The Chinese restaurant next door is nice.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The room was dirty the walls were disgusting needs a...

The room was dirty the walls were disgusting needs a cleaning and to be painted, the bathroom door was broken and looked like someone has put there dog in there the door was all scratched up, they didn't provide a bathtub slip mat and was very slick and dangerous. The bed frames were horrible you couldn't even roll over with out it sounds like it was gonna break at any moment.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

This was the noisiest motel I have ever stayed in.
    • King Room - Smoking

This was the noisiest motel I have ever stayed in. The people living in the motel had no regards for the other guests. At 2:30 am we were woke up to the drinks and tweakers living there. It was ridiculous. The microwave did not work. Half of the door the the microwave was missing. There was blood spray on the shower curtain. This was a non smoking room but smelled like a smoking room.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

HORRIBLE

Our door was definitely kicked in and the top lock wouldn't latch bathroom had no toilet paper the wall had splatters all the way down and the sheets had stains

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Was quiet, but very nasty

Rooms were dirty, blankets dirty, customer service very rude, breakfast only had cereal and bread products ,advertised pool but pool not working. Wanted money back but they would not refund us, so we stayed just to get sleep.

Being away from this place!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Stay for one night if you have to -- but don't book multiple nights.

I made the mistake of booking multiple (4) nights. Had I not done so, I would've left after the first night. Upon arrival, I saw several sketchy looking men hanging around the property. The room that I stayed in was dirty and had dark carpet - luckily, I didn't get bedbugs. The front of one of the drawers in the chest of drawers was missing. There was graffiti etched into the brown paint on the wall. The carpet was filthy and I kept my socks on the entire time. I could hear people talking and screaming at each other all night. I had to request that housekeeping clean the room because they did not do so on the third day. In addition, the cleaning staff did just the bare minimum. For example, there were cigarette butts outside of my room that were not swept up once during my entire four day stay

What attracted me to the Tacoma Econolodge was the price. I was able to stay for four nights for $318 with taxes. In addition, I liked that the location was close to the major roads and highways. I also liked the breakfast area because it was clean; and while the menu was limited to bagels, English muffins, bread, cereal, and coffee and juice - I was able to get off to a good start every day.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

last resort! sleep in car!

For $100 night this place was a nightmare wasn't close to anything people are up all hours of the night people doing Shady things in the parking lot the staff the girls were very friendly but the man manager very rude rooms were filthy and smell terrible even the sheets had stains on them the remote didn't even have a cover on the back I stayed here two days I can't get those days back!

I hate to say there wasn't anything I liked about this place it was not a very good experience not at all with the Picture Show

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Not at all a comfortable experience except for the bed.

The first room they tried to put us in was disgusting nothing like pictured and smelled sike an ash tray I have a six month baby I put that in the search. Oh and free breakfast was a joke and a milk sitting on a countertop for a questionable amount of time.

The bed in the room we settled better which looked more like a room picture after really being ran down was at least comfortable[ but I did say we dint need two but no biggie

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

This place is good for only Johns and Hookers

OMG! It’s disgusting and don’t believe Booking.com reviews! The people that gave it decent reviews must have clients or Hookers... to go to. For my daughter and I we had to buy pillows and a bath mat because the room was disgusting and smelled of cigarettes and we booked “No Smoking” Rooms and I tried to call for a hour and a half while stuck in Freeway Traffic and no one answers the phone! They must make money from all the semi Homeless Children living there and the mothers screaming at their loud crying children! Only one kind person there who was in Housekeeping and she gave me a set of sheets for the Bed that wasn’t made at all. The small refrigerator froze everything. Talk about wasting money! I will never be back! This just shows how people can lie... lie... lie😞

When they forgot to put clean sheets on the stinky dirty room with Long Brunette Hair smeared all over the bathtub tiles( I don’t have that color and neither does my daughter- plus we have short hair)the second night... I was completely disgusted. It was bad enough the first night with people banging on my door while doing who knows what kind of partying late at night the first night and phoning the front desk for no one to never answer the phone. The pillows are stained and disgusting! I told a hairdresser where I was staying when zi got my hair done for the Convention we were going to and she said...”Ewww... you are staying where all the hookers go to with their clients!” I said it figures and told her how the pool is broken too and that was the only reason we booked there was for the supposed “Indoor Pool!”😞

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Aarons bad review
    • King Room - Smoking

Room was really dirty Old towels under bed god knows what else. Lady at front desk with the purple hair never gave me my ID back. Coffe maker diddnt work Tv remote didnt work Couldn't see through the water untill it sits in cup for awhile dont drink😰

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Cigarette butts on floor, smelled of smoke, burn holes on blankets... looked rough. Bathroom knob was missing and banged up. 2 of the same wall art and 1 missing leaving holes in dry wall. Definitely needs a makeover. Probably the worse place we have ever stayed.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

sucked

it was filthy, no clean towels, dirty bathroom.

i walked in to my room after checkin to see dirty towels all over the room and the bathroom was a filthy mess.. If I could have I would have walked out, but it was very late and I was tired with my kids. I will not stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

The staff were amazing and totally tried to accommodate our...

The staff were amazing and totally tried to accommodate our every need but the room itself was gross it smelled terrible and I found broken glass and garbage stuffed in the chair so it definitely wasn’t cleaned and wasn’t like the pictures at all holes in the walls and electric plugs didn’t have all the covers on them. On top of that they had hookers outside of the building at all hours of the day and appoarched my husband during our stay to ask if he wanted a piece of her I was very disgusted exspecially for the amount we paid totally would not recommend to anyone .

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

It sucked
    • King Room - Smoking

Stained carpet, Burns in the upholstery, broken coffee maker, door knob broken, lots of people wandering around the parking lot, loud music blasting from cars, drug deal approaches from random people, and trash all over the ground

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

We booked and confirmed thru booking.

We booked and confirmed thru booking.com. after being asked to add the app to my phone to confirm, I also confirmed via email and when we checked in there was no record. I will not use this site to book again.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

The only thing I liked was the price.

I didn't realize that it's actually not close to the mall like the name suggests. It's one of those hotels where people are living there and there was some (what seemed to be) illegal activity going on such as drugs and prostitution! If it wasn't for my husband being with me, o would have NEVER stayed there! I absolutely did not feel safe here!

The only thing I liked was the price. You definitely get what you pay for here.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

scary

The room was gross, there was hair on the floor and in the shower from the guests before me, there was a used bar of soap in the shower, it was just dirty. and the people walking around were sketchy

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Horrible

After not being able to get into the door i find that they gave us room that was already occupied. Door was broke. Gang members outside buying drugs. Literally felt like someone was going to rob us.

There was nothing to like. The place made my skin crawl.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Absolutely disgusting.
    • King Room - Smoking

The room was literally in pieces. Smoke alarm was pulled out, air conditioner ripped up, ice box covered in black mold, floors sticky to walk on. I had strangers coming to the door at all hours. Never going to an Econo Lodge again.

Hotel should be condemned

My room wreaked of cigarettes. I was over charged. There was NO free breakfast. There were holes in the carpet and walls. The headboard had profane graffiti on it. It was a nightmare

Absolutely nothing

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Terrible, unsafe, and unsanitary no other hotels were available otherwise I wouldn’t of stayed
    • King Room - Smoking

1)room wasn’t cleaned 2) big groups of Teenagers loitering at the bottom of the stairs 3) stalked by people lingering around, hollering at us 4)cops constantly roaming the parking lot 5) the lady at the front desk was outside talking with her friends when arrived 6)Followed to our room by people lingering downstairs 7) UNSAFE

That I was able to leave right when the sun rised

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Will not be staying here again. Very disappointed.

When I first arrived there was no remote in the room didn't receive one until next day. Maid service never did anything to room all 7 nights I stayed there. Reserved a nonsmoking room but room contained a ashtray and strong odor of cigarettes. Finally, complained about toilet not flushing properly and nothing was done about it, had issues each day with it.

The employees were all friendly when approached about complaints.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

I would not let my dog stay here it was awful!!

Well the room we were given had no working heater or a/c, the TV remote was missing, their we broken fixtures in the room, no smoke alarm. One of the windows was missing and replace with a piece of plastic or wood of some sort, the bed coverings had cigarette burns in them and the floor was so dirty and not to mention people were looking in the window and scaring my daughter it was awful not to mention the holes.in the walls and missing pictures etc. The pictures shown are nothing like what we saw and no breakfast was offered at all even though it was included in the price..

Nothing!!

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Staff were great but I didn't like that the property was...

Staff were great but I didn't like that the property was very kept up and the customers they serve seemed sketchy. We didn't feel the safest. Even no incidents happened. Oh yea our door didn't close properly so we were always to pull on it tightly to insure it was closed!!

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

This was the worst visit to a hotel we ever had.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was broken glass all over the stairs and outside our room, a lady running around screaming in a robe and bare foot beating on doors was a bit disturbing. Then the police showing up beating on the doors of the room next door was very bad. On checkout the lady at the desk said something about the lady having mental issues. Not sure but appeared the hotel is renting rooms out on a long term basis to almost anyone. Don't stay here.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Horrific
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This place was COMPLETELY different than the photos. The furniture, bed included, looked like it was picked up off the street for free. The entire room smelled like cigarette smoke (non-smoking room) and like moldy carpets. The bathroom had mold in the shower and in the grout on the walls/floors. I wasn’t expecting anything glamorous and I’ve stayed at Econolodge hotels before, but I definitely wasn’t expecting this level of grime. What a scam! I ended up reserving a room at the Holiday Inn Express down the street within 20 minutes of being in my room at Econolodge and THAT was marvelous! It is thanks to them that I was able to feel safe and sound during my trip.

Nothing to like about this place.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Convenient for my needs.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room had no shower curtain... Didn't notice til the morning when I was showering to get ready to leave for the day... Called and reported.. said they would get me one that day.. came back to room at 10pm.. no curtain... No linen.. housekeeping had not been in room at all. Again called and reported... Said they would bring linen and stuff at midnight when they had coverage. I stayed awake.. noone came... Got up in the morning and again showered with no curtain because I didn't have time to wait... Reported again at checkout... Nothing. I emailed the manager and have not even gotten a response from them.

Convenient for my needs... Staff was friendly enough

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

It was okay. People were nice.

Kind of a shady area. Not close to the mall. No pool. The website said the indoor pool and hot tub were open.

It was a room with comfortable beds. Pretty clean.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

VERY BAD NOT HEALTHY FIRE DEPT NEEDS TO INSPECT

HEATER DID NOT WORK SMOKE DETECTOR RIPPED OFF WALL NO DOOR KNOB STRONG SMELL O SMOKE AND FILTH CIGERETTE BURNS IN BLANKETS HOMELESS SLEEPING OUTSIDE OUR DOOR VERY NOISEY ALL NIGHT OVERALL VERY BAD WE ARRIVED AFTER A 10 HOUR DRIVE TOO TIRED TO SEARCE FOR ANOTHER HOTEL WIFE SLEPT IN HOODHY ANDWARMUPS AFFRAIN OF CRITTERS IN BED I LOOKED I DID NOT FIND ANY I AM A PARASITOLOIST. BOTH OF US HAD SORE THROATS ALL DAY FROM SMOKE SMELL

nothing ask for refund

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

I'm extremely disappointed in the accommodations and will not be using this site in the future.

My stay was horrible, from the pantyhose hanging in the tree outside my window to the food stained carpets. My children, minors, were with me and it was just awful! This made my trip so stressful and I hope that you guys will see this and take this location off of your list. You do not want this type of representaion for your company. I know that I will not be back because of it.

The receptionist at the front desk was very helpful and nice to work with.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

probably won't stay here again

TV remote had no batteries and the office didn't either, beds were hard, couldn't bring continental breakfast back to the room, fairly certain the comings and goings from 10 pm all night we're drug related

Updated bathroom, when we asked for an extra blanket it was supplied

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

I won't be back

No trash can was provided, bed was super hard and housekeeping only came once. The bedspread had cigarette burns and the non smoking room smelled like smoke.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

It was the worst experience ive ever had in a motel

The hotel staff allow drug and prostitution i witnessed the trading if stolen goods to pay for rooms i witnessed the illegal selling of state funds ie food stamps to trads for payment of rooms i personally was told that if i went to my Choice Acct and rated the hotel i would get a discount well i did and i rated honestly and immediately i was treated with disrespect housekeeping stopped coming i had to buy my own towels and a vacuum and linens for several weeks i witnessed terrible incidences in the parking lot that were not dealt with ie many bullies robbing other guests several assaults drug dealing and using. This motel is a haven for horror and should be shut down immediately

absolutely nothing

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

The room was spacious
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a sticky stains on the carpet, the toilet lid was broken, there mold in the shower soap holder. No iron or ironing board and coffee machine was incomplete so we couldn't make coffee. There was a hole in the dresser and a cracked tile in the bathroom. We checked out early and wasnt compensated a dime.

The room was spacious

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Very ghetto area.
    • King Room - Smoking

Very ghetto area. Screaming and fighting in other rooms and parking lot. Carpet nasty with stains. Bed was hard, but clean otherwise. Random trash found in room.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

I came to visit my best friend & my alone time at your facility was very comforting & had cable lol

The floor could've been cleaner & the heater barely worked & it's too cold in Tacoma for that. And the wifi was iffy at best but at least you offer it.

Overall the room was comfortable & so were the beds & the price was affordable.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Nah not coming here again
    • King Room - Smoking

Dirty and rude staff there was garbage outside of room. Checkin is at 3, arrived at 4 ages was told needed to wait 15-20 minutes before I could check in.

Close to restaurants and bars.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

I would never stay there again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. Outside area was dirty, cigarette butts and paper coffee cups on ground. Cement looked like it had never been washed.

Nothing. It was dirty and noisy. Stayed four nights but room was cleaned once.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

I'm not real happy with the lack of results.

The staff , I wanted a couple of extra pillows, never came, so she gave me another room key to go in and fetch my own...also tv was not working and no one ever came to fix... She told me she would take money off the room, for the inconveniences and that never happened either.. the girl working the desk was more interested in the thugs hanging out than doing her job.... Pretty lame

The beds were comfortable, bathroom area was nice

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Felt unsafe the entire stay.

When checking in the front desk lady announced our room number loudly allowing others to hear, the area was very sketchy and there were guys hanging out by our hotel room (my friend and I are two rather small girls, this made us feel very unsafe and uncomfortable). The room was not cleaned well, the bathroom smelled like pee and had one roll of toilet paper. Along with one roll, the toilet clogged and overflowed all over the bathroom at 4 in the morning. The clock in my room was broken, and there was no phone to contact the front desk.

It was easy to check in to the hotel, directions to the room were clear. When our toilet clogged the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Would never stay here again

Stairs dirty with cigarette butts, paper scraps and empty coffee cups. Stayed four nights and room was cleaned once. And it looked like all they did was replace towels. Horrible place!

Nothing. It is the worst lodging I have ever experienced.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The lady at the front desk was amazing and helpful!

The lady at the front desk was amazing and helpful! Especially since they were over booked and somehow my room had been canceled! She was able to find me a way in since I had just traveled over 3 hours.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Unsatisfactory.

I think I have made that clear.

Was originally given a smokers room at the back. Absolutely stinky and grotty. Some kind of trading going on outside the neighbour's door too. I had to ask for a proper room and the outcome wasOK, even if no explanation was given for the mistake.

We Price Match