Reviews of Tahiti All-Suite Resort 4 stars

5101 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA

#16 of 64 Holiday rentals in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Quiet except for room noise.
    • King Studio

Little signage. Coffee maker did not work. Called and not replaced. Mechanical sounds cycles ever 50 seconds in the room we were in. Hot tub worked intermittently.

Nice pool area.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

A very relaxing stay.
    • King Studio

The credit card I used to book had expired and been replaced so I had to pay my deposit again and wait until the original deposit is repaid to my credit card account. That is the first time this has occurred on this trip and was unexpected. The time for reimbursement can be up,to three weeks which is unacceptable. Most credit card reimbursements take no more than three days.

Large room with comfortable couches. All amenities provided in suite.Excellent leaure areas.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Bed was comfortable.
    • King Studio

The room was missing furniture ( 2nd trash can, comfortable chair to sit in). Ice machine was broken and the elevators were hard to find. More signs directing people around would be helpful

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean when we arrived but we didnt have any maid service. We were never told this when we made the reservation or checked in.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

A very nice stay, a well equipped room and facilities, together with a very reasonable rate.
    • King Studio

Very well equipped kitchen with microwave / fridge and full sets of proper crockery and cutlery. Bathroom very well equipped too. Pool looked excellent but didn't have time to try it.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great hotel to be sick at.
    • King Studio

I did not like being coughed on by an obviously ill attendant when I arrived.

My bathtub had jets. I loved this. The receptionist coughed all over me I got deathly ill do my bathtub is where I stayed.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Good place if somebody doesn't want to be close to the Strip
    • King Studio

- breakfast was very, very poor - room looked clean but everything what I put on the floor had dust on it - I believe there was no room cleaning during my stay

- very good price - I booked studio, but it wasn't available so for the same price I got entire suite

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Overall great value for the price.
    • King Studio

Breakfast only cold and on the plastics. Bad smell in the hall and dirty carpets in common premises.

Whirlpool, pool, spacey apartment, facilities, coffee maker. Roofed parking spots.

It is NOT a 4 stars hotel at all, max.
    • King Studio

It is NOT a 4 stars hotel at all, max. 2. Very misleading marketing communications. And the breakfast?! Never pay for breakfast here, it was nothing just a very bad quality muffin with a banana. The rest was OK.

Very nice stay
    • King Studio

Breakfast is tiny and all sweet, shuttle bus could go to the strip more often cause once you’re late you have to wait an hour for another one.

The pool and spa area is awesome, it is clean, kitchen has all you need, bathtub has hydro massage!

Felt Like Home
    • King Studio

Can't say their was anything I did not like everything was to perfection.

What is not to like it's a beautiful Resort.. the shuttle is very convenient, the staff is phenomenal.. the room was a great size not to mention the great view of the pool.. do I need to say more?

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I would recommend this hotel to others.
    • King Studio

The shuttle service did not show up so I had to take an expensive taxi. It seems that there are more than one hotel with the name “Tahiti”, and the shuttle went to the wrong one.

I loved the outdoor jacuzzi. Was very pleased that the room had a refrigerator.

Room was very clean and comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Jacuzzi and pools need to be refinished. Empty beer bottle near Jacuzzi. Entrance to office lounge. Poles outside entrance near glass automatic doors, ropes falling off. Not nice to look at.

Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Amy at the front desk was EXCELLENT!

The pool was freezing so the kids did not get to enjoy it for long.

Amy at the front desk was EXCELLENT!! She remembered who I was when I checked in from calling earlier in the week. She also remembered me by name every time I walked in the lobby. The rooms exceeded our expectations, the shuttle was great and family had a blast!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Room 207a was right by the aircon room for the corridor,...
    • King Studio

Room 207a was right by the aircon room for the corridor, kept awake for two nights and spoilt the stay. Staff shrugged Nice staff but unsympathetic said that we should have complained earlier. What when we were first woken up at midnight!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

We had a great time, I would definitely stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I was only here for two days, This would be a good place to stay for a longer visit. I had a great time. The only negative thing was the tv in the living room wasn't getting good reception.

Will return again when in Vegas

Nothing all was good

Overall facilities, the two swimming Pools, size of the room, kitchen with a Normal size fridge, Cleaniness of the room, friendly staff, being away from the strip.

Safe environment, l loved the jacuzzi.
    • King Studio

Roons could be a a little more soundproof. Could hear outside hallway noises

Safe environment, l loved the jacuzzi. Pool was amazing .definitely bbq next time

It's far enough from the Strip to be quiet.
    • King Studio

The breakfast is really underwhelming. Muffins, baggles and some coffee and orange juice.

It's far enough from the Strip to be quiet. Yet still close enough to be close to the action. Going to the Strip by car is easy but there is also a shuttle service.

Waste of money
    • One-Bedroom Suite

For the price, this place was not worth the money. There is the resort fee, daily tax, and no housekeeping services.... unless you pay extra. The furnishings in the room are old and uncomfortable and the staff is anything but friendly. There were too many parts of the room and or resort that were falling apart. The breakfast was a choice of two muffins, a plain bagel, coffee, juice and water. This was not a continental breakfast. We regret spending our money on a stay here.

The pools were nice.

Nice to be away from casino and smoking environment.
    • King Studio

We are on the 1 st level. We can hear the footsteps and water sound from a room above pretty loud.

Nice to be away from casino and smoking environment. Very quiet neighborhood.

Love Hawaii and had great holiday, despite Hotel works but did miss afternoon naps due to noise
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We work in demolition so spend all year on construction sites - we save for 2 years to afford a nice holiday but unfortunately found hotel felt like construction site. We knew that rooms were being renovated but did not expect the extent of work that was taking place, hence no pool etc on site - did not want to use sister hotel facilities.

location, room, view, staff

The facility and location was good, but we set our expectations too high considering our destination
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The deception and being mislead in what we were getting for the money we paid, and most details we were informed of and thus expecting, were inaccurate. Very disappointed.

Swimming pool was awesome for our 15 year old.

I was pretty awesome little vacation off the strip.
    • King Studio

I wish we could have been able to make a free show that they talked about after watching something. but they couldn't. we were celebrating a specific number of 2 birthday years and anniversary.

I loved the sweet smell in the front desk area. LOVED our shuttle driver that took us down to and from Freemont Street experience on Thursday night! She was the bomb...so funny and made it very enjoyable. She knows a lot about Vegas. Thanks! Kat!

Ok
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I requested 2 bedrooms . Also we moved a different one , increceed the price $126 They didn’t clean the rooms No breakfasts as the web showed . Just oranges and coffe , poor :(

jacuzzi ok Rooms ok

spacious room bed fine
    • King Studio

confusing information they have shuttle, you think to the airport but it is the downtown las Vegas business haha they appear to offer barbecue which means there is barbecue equipment that you may use haha they wake uo late in las vegas so breakfast is at 8 haha

spacious room bed fine

Everything, beautiful surroundings, very helpful staff
    • King Studio

Not a good signal for Wi-Fi Room 123A, only available by the pool, and The exit doors are way to noisey when you are trying to sleep.

Everything, beautiful surroundings, very helpful staff

Plenty of space for five of us, and found everything we...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed was very uncomfortable for my son as it did not have all the supports, also a bit out of the way.

Plenty of space for five of us, and found everything we required. Starter packs like washing powder, coffee, sugar etc provided, and if more required the receptionist was happy to replace.Great pool and heated Jacuzzi. Free shuttle bus to the strip every hour.

Clean, convenient, comfortable, close to all things Vegas
    • King Studio

Availability of pool towels Disappeared at the end of my stay. I’m sure there was a reason, but there was no instructions on where or how to get a pool towel. A little frustrating. But seriously..... if that’s my biggest :-(.

The environment was lovely. The staff was exceptionally helpful at all hours of day and night (I arrived at 2a.m.). The availability of bbqs and outdoor fridge was most convenient. Shuttle service was convenient, but clarification of the various routes would have been helpful as it was my first time to Las Vegas.

It served it's purpose.
    • King Studio

Breakfast was adequate but a little overwhelming when everyone came to the breakfast area. Although it might seem like a waste of space I would enlarge the breakfast area for peak traffic. On one morning it was so crowded I just left and went to Starbucks around the corner. I would suggest that you work a deal with the fitness center just around the corner in shopping center. And, I also suggest that you tell your guests when they register what stores are available in that shopping center. I think everyone would come out ahead. And, with the fitness center, you could use your space for something else. One thing I did not like at all. You only have one elevator. So, unless I took the stairs I had to walk the full length of the building to get to the elevator. You should let patrons know this when they book a room. Thanks!

The purpose of my trip was to be with my brother who suffered a fatal stroke. So, my opinion on things is colored by the purpose of my trip. The hotel is close to the hospital and that was my primary reason for the selection. I did not use the kitchenette but that would be great for a small family.

Great suite, staff and amenities, would definitely stay again!
    • King Studio

The lift is in need of a makeover/maintenance. Advertising board within the lift is unused and missing its glass cover, wooden edging is missing leaving the feel of the area neglected and numerous floor tiles are cracked. It would not cost too much to rectify but would make a big impact on the feel of the place

A pleasant, peaceful property off the strip and without all the hustle and bustle. Staff were courteous, conscientious and caring. Breakfast was fresh daily, bakery goods and fruit served with a smile. The pools are clean with a sandy area for a unique experience and are well equipped with comfortable loungers and straw umbrellas to keep you shaded.

The stay was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We got in at 1:00 am Saturday morning and the front desk person told me there was no way that the elevator would get us to our room. We are a family of four that had to haul all our stuff up 3 flights of stairs when I was under the impression there was an elevator on property. We found out there was an elevator in the morning and we were not happy to have hauled up our stuff up 3 flights of stairs. We were in 315 and my parents were in 315a. Also the grout in the bathtub in 315 needs a good cleaning. There was what looked like mold under the corner shelf in the tub. I also used the jet tub and black flakes came out when I turned on the jets.

Loved the room layout and the kitchen.

We were there for a tournament and spent little time at the resort … it is perfect for that!
    • King Studio

“Breakfast” was just a muffin/bagel, piece of fruit and juice … looked 1st day, never went back.

Pool area was nice, even had sand in the water for that beach feel. The one day we did spend a few hours by the pool, we wished there was a bar, but since there wasn’t, the room had a blender and a liquor store next door, so I blended up our own Margaritas.

Pleasant stay but nothing special. Big bonus was courtesy bus to strip. Shame WiFi doesn’t work.
    • King Studio

WiFi non existent. Breakfast very very basic consisting of plain bagels and muffins. They deduct 100 dollars from credit card as soon as you book in to cover any incidentals or damage. Doubt if anyone has any incidentals and when you leave they say if no problems they will return the 100 dollars to credit card in 10 days or so. Waiting to ensure they do that but why should they keep 100 dollars of ours for whole of stay and up to 2 weeks after.

Free shuttle to north and south strip was great

Great, would stay here again.
    • King Studio

More for breakfast. It was pretty skimpy...even for a continental.

The rooms were clean and it was nice to be out of the casino atmosphere. Was there for a competition so that downtime was so nice to have. Wifi was a bit sketchy (to be expected), but the staff was friendly. We didn't get to use the pool (weather was not great) but it was open. It was nice to have places right next door to grab food from. I didn't feel unsafe but Vegas can be sketchy...I had a car which made this location easy to have as a home base. Most of all this place was clean!! A bit dated, but you don't go to Vegas to hang out in a hotel room do you???

Loved it.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast is bare minimum.

We don't care for all of the noise and crowds when we are done with the strip for the night. You have peace and quiet as well as a resort feeling.

If you choose lower price be ready for some issues. Though the stay itself was good!!!
    • King Studio

The reception staff was unprofessional, spent 30 min waiting for them to check me in, it's the first time in my life I spent so much time not in a line but standing at the reception desk, waiting for a front desk person struggling with the computer. The hotel itself looks and smells old. The breakfast was just nothing, a few bagels, a few cookies, bannanas and oranges, tea/coffee and juice. I mean the choice of things should be at least twice bigger if you call yourself a 4 star hotel. That's why we had to buy food in a store and had it in a room, or go somewhere else to have breakfast. The room itself was really spacious and comfortable, but the bathroom had issues like poor ventilation, very few hygienic things like shampoo, and the worst is poor shower water pressure.

The place is really quite, located off the strip but just a 10 min ride to any casino. 7/11, starbucks, papa johns and wallgreens are just 3 min walk. We had a suite room which had a small kitchenette with all necessary things like coffemaker, toaster, plates and mugs etc. The room has cable tv and plenty of towels in a bathroom. Windows can be opened for fresh air. And pay attention that the hotel doesn't provide maid service for a less than 4 days stay. So, kind of good value for money.The price was lower than at any 4 star hotel nearby. But be ready to pay about 20 bucks per day to get to and back to the Strip on Lyft/Uber. (aprox 10 each way)

Good
    • King Studio

Neighbors had children who screamed and yelled early in the morning, then parents yelled. Maybe put people with kids more together

Beds very comfortable

Rather disappointed that it was more like a regular hotel and less like a Tahitian experience.
    • King Studio

The TV speakers in our room are blown. Housekeeping doesn't make your bed, tidy your room, or even change out your towels unless your staying 7 days or more. The bed left us both with aching backs.

There is a hot tub on site.

Older resort but well maintained. Staff was great. Location good. Perfect place for our group.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

It would have been nice to have slightly different options offered for breakfast each day.

Location, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Breakfast was offered

Excellent staff low hotel overall
    • King Studio

Tha matress. The hallways were dirty. The elevator has to have more maintenance and clean it every day. The breakfast can be better should have Another selection of bread. The doors weren’t clean.

The staff. Always willing to help. The best of Tahiti

I liked how quiet it was.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No Wi-Fi! That was so very disappointing. Also I was so cold and didn't realize the last person left the window open until the 2nd day. Then I couldn't close it and had to get maintenance to help.

I liked how quiet it was. The bed was comfortable. Even the hide away bed was comfy. The jets in the tub where nice. The kitchen fully stocked. Heated pools. And breakfast included.

When I arrived the front desk lady was rude.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

When I arrived the front desk lady was rude. She charge me extras fee when I already pay by booking.com. I ask her please to check she said you have to pay the fee. The wifi doesn't work and the signal is really bad

Breakfast was very very basic and we paid for a room with 2...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was very very basic and we paid for a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed and was given one with one bed and sofa bed meaning someone had to sleep on the floor

Bad breakfast and wifi, nice rooms and pool.
    • King Studio

Complimentary breakfast was worse than most cheap hotels’ breakfasts. Muffins, plain bagels, brown bananas, coffee, oj, end of list. Wifi almost completely didn’t work - when it did it was very slow.

Staff was really nice. Pool was also very nice.

Would love to go back, our time was very enjoyable and relaxing.
    • King Studio

The coffee selection for the room was not the best. The coffee in the employee lounge was better.

everything was great. the accommodations were excellent. The staff bent over backwards to ensure everything was right.

Very happy to have found this property. Great stay in LV.
    • King Studio

They had provided extra towels for us waiting in the room ,and they called ahead of schedule to have an anticipated time of arrival which was awesome. The shuttle to the strip is clean , and very prompt.

I totally enjoyed my room and my stay. I would stay again.
    • King Studio

Getting around the facility was a little challenging because of the size. I was lost a lot. LOL

My room was fully equipped with everything one would need away from home.

Comfortable clean accommodations away from the bustle of strip. Great value.
    • King Studio

The included breakfast is very basic..bagels and muffins.

Lovely and clean suite style hotel, comfortable accomodation with kitchen facilities(if you want). The staff are very pleasant. There is a large pool area with hot tub and a small store as well as a gym. While it’s away from the strip, there is a shuttle that makes two stops on the strip, the Tropicana and the Mirage, hourly until almost midnight...later on Friday and Saturday. If that’s not convenient, it’s a 7-8$ Uber away. The concierge was very helpful with show tickets etc. You are offered tickets, dinners etc to view timeshare but there is no pressure to do so if you don’t want to. We would definitely rebook.

A modest place without fanfares to go back again and again.
    • King Studio

There is nothing I could say I didn't like.

I have been a guest for this hotel for many years. I don't like to stay in hotels with casinos, so this property is a match for my needs. The rooms are huge, they have fridge and space and equipment to prepare a breakfast, which what I like, and have some fresh beverages that I buy myself. The pool is not huge but it's big and comfortable enough, the location is very convenient, and the staff is great. Parking is free, breakfast is included, I don't know what else one could ask for. If you want a hotel to spend a fancy and glamorous time in Las Vegas, Tahiti probably won't fit the bill for you. But I have been a recurrent visitor to Las Vegas and I have stayed in dozens of hotels of every price tag, and the Tahiti, for me, keeps being one of my first choices. I don't want to stay in a smug hotel, I don't like paying 35.- resort fees for a pool that is overcrowded and pumping music in crazy volume, I don't want to have to walk 20 minutes to go from my room to my car, and I don't want to have to pay 30.- to park my own car in my own hotel. And least of all, I don't want to be in line for 20 minutes just to sit to have breakfast in my hotel. Tahiti seems to fight all of that nonsense (my humble point of view), with prices that are always very affordable, staff that is always very friendly, and rooms that are big studios with great comfort.

Our second visit to this place. In town for a family wedding.
    • King Studio

The elevators are a little run down. But they did the trick of getting our luggage in and out on the cart

Nice property with a cool relaxing vibe. The pools are really pretty. The room was spacious and nicely appointed. It’s nice to stay in a mellow place and have access to everything vegas offers.

Dissapointed
    • King Studio

The employees didn't know what they were doing. We had a 2 day stay and we decided to extend it. (My father in law was in the hospital) I asked to stay in the same room so we wouldn't have to worry about coming back to check in. They tried the night before and the morning of and neither girl could manage so we had to move. We had to leave all our stuff in storage and leave the hospital in the afternoon to check in. The room we got for our extended day looked nothing like any of the pictures and the bed was not as nice. Disappointed that the couldn't make our stay a little less complicated when we were already dealing with do much!

Our first room was nice

I like this place,
    • King Studio

the lightning in the kitchen the climatisation too cool when it is works, and noisy- breakfast only bagel, need some bread to do toast, american coffee is no good.

Good bed, good to be on Tropicana ave, shuttle on time, very quiet place,

A most satisfactory and economical stay in LV
    • King Studio

Australians tend to prefer more savoury breakfasts eg cereals ,fruit The entrance foyer did have a perculiar smell !

the shuttle,the rooms,the service, the consierge was helpful in booking tickets for a show and helping us plan our trip to Zion. All the services and staff were so friendly and helpful,

Only stayed one night but we loved it.

Nothing to dislike.

Everything. Staff was excellent. 100 percent satisfied. Husband had severe allergy to room smell floral scent. One staff in Particular gave us another room much better no allergy. Very wonderful staff. Rate 100 percent.

- Pool area is very nice and staff is friendly
    • King Studio

Breakfast is bad. I can not even name this "breakfast". No milk, no flakes, only small too sweaty maffins, banana and coffee. It was very strange. Everything else was really good. If not the breakfast, I would have put 9,5 out of 10. Owners should think about it.

- Pool area is very nice and staff is friendly - Shuttle service to the center

Good facilities, good customer service, and good location.
    • King Studio

Breakfast was not good. They only offered bagels, and on their websites said breakfast included. It would have been fantastic if They offered real breakfast.

Good facilities, good customer service, and good location. The shuttle was a good thing they offered for their customers.

It was good otherwise very clean and well kept.
    • King Studio

Breakfast lay out and what was offered, room service wasn't done one day, not sure what happened ....

Breakfast needed to be more sorted and spread out everyone 20, were waiting for toaster! Should be opened a bit earlier maybe that will control he crowding.

Great value for money, very spacious, late check out was...
    • King Studio

Little bit too out of the way

Great value for money, very spacious, late check out was cheap and all facilities were available. Even managed to do some washing

Stay Away!
    • King Studio

We totally disliked this facility and had to try to leave for a family emergency. They held us hostage! Dirty property! Would not recommend at all!

Perfect! Go ahead and try it!
    • King Studio

The breakfast was a bit poor but nothing else was bad.

The best accomodation for good price on our trip in California. Big and clean rooms (daily cleaning is for extra charge but anytime we could ask for any service), very nice staff, perfect system of security, clean and big swimming pool with towels and umbrellas, covered parking places, quite closed to Strip. We stayed there even longer that was our plan.

Perfect! Go ahead and try it!
    • King Studio

Breakfast was a bit poor but nothing else was bad.

Fine when it was all done but pretty bumpy at the start
    • King Studio

Being assigned smoking rooms when we requested nonsmoking rooms Have to haul our luggage around the complex from room to room Having to return to the front desk after being assigned to smoking rooms for new keys...twice Smoke alarms going off at 8:30am...with no communication from staff for an all-clear

Once we got in to our room (two rooms previously assigned were smoking room and we had requested non smoking at time of reservation and at check in) we were happy.

Great location to vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Ive stay at the Tahiti and at Cancun Resort. At cancun its a lot cheaper in price and you get the same services.

They were very friendly. Clean rooms, all the amenities are offered. I stayed in the two bedroom room and it was great, it even had a washer and dryer inside the room.

Good staff but the place is not so clean in the room and outside the rooms.
    • King Studio

Having an oven in every room.

The kitchen was not functional so we couldn't cook. The main reason we wanted to go there was to cook in our room..... So it was not convenient for us because we like to cook.

It is not Tahiti Village so please don't make that mistake like I did they won't help you out...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I did not want to be at this site and was not able to change to the sister hotel even when there was rooms available at that facility. The staff was not helpful at all and made it miserable for the one night we had to stay there before booking other rooms at Tahiti village at full price. I would have thought they would have wanted to work with me when I was going to a hotel that was part of the chain but I guess not.

It would have been great if I wanted to stay at this resort instead of Tahiti Village and I was a senior citizen.

Not again.
    • King Studio

They tried to charge me twice for a resort fee and they charged me $20 for a late check out. The maids were ridiculously loud in the morning.

I liked the location. Easy access to several different businesses,

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Comfortable room with fantastic kitchenette outside of the Strip
    • King Studio

Pillows could have been better and the hotel is not walking distance to much(besides the Walgreens and some restaurants). You will have to take the shuttles or taxi/rideshare to any real destinations. However, even Lyfts weren't that expensive to the Strip, especially if you share the ride. And the shuttles operate at regular times. The TV isn't of much use- only a handful of channels and a weird guide that you can't scroll through, but if you're on vacation you probably won't be sitting in your hotel watching TV very much.

Very helpful staff, 24/7 pool, spa jet soaking tubs, and short distance from the Strip. The kitchenette came prepared with all the supplies you would need- even for grilling! Wine key, can opener, knives and of course silverwear and dishes. Come prepared to cook at 'home' and you could save yourself some serious cash. I didn't really have a chance to use the kitchenette feature but it was clearly a great asset if you were with family and on vacation. Walgreens and several restaurants are next door. The breakfast was adequate- nothing amazing but bagels, some muffins and fruit and plenty of OJ, coffee, and tea to tide you over. Overall had a great experience.

We thought we had booked at the TAHITI VILLAGE as many other...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We thought we had booked at the TAHITI VILLAGE as many other guests we met a this resort. Their website and your site are confusing concerning this accommodation and should warn users to check carefuly if they book at the correct TAHITI facility.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Beautiful, quiet and comfortable place to stay!
    • King Studio

The breakfast provided had very little fresh baked, healthy food

Full size coffee maker in the room, we'll stocked kitchen, beautiful pool area and Hottub

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Quietest, relaxing hotel
    • King Studio

Question to you. Travel with.... doesn't have spouse. My husband is my spouse not my partner. Please say political correctness is not allowing to claim your husband or wife. I find that offensive

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

No early check in
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I asked for an early checkin and wasn't able to do that but they did provide access to the pool area but I had an event to get ready for and couldn't do that. Then they told me because I was back late from the event if I didn't checkin by midnight I was going to lose the room. Very frustrating

It's quiet

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Great, off the strip, hotel
    • King Studio

Breakfast was fresh but limited choices, the same items served each day, I think they could change the bagels every other day, substitute with bread selection instead. We weren't told enough about the facilities, we found the gym on the day we left.

Great room amenities, good size room. Nice clean decor throughout. Breakfast area is roomy and spotless, friendly staff who continually replenish counter with fresh produce. There is a lovely pool area with 2 pools, hot tub and fountain pool, plenty of sun loungers and shaded seating too.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Loved our stay!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Overall we were very happy with our stay. Had some very noisy neighbors for 2 nights but other than that will definitely stay there again

The room was a nice size. Very comfortable to move around in. Nice pool area. We barbecued one night and that was fun.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

The reason I feel in love with my husband
    • King Studio

The garbage in the hallway was not emptied for 2 days a day the smell came into our room.

Continental breakfast was great,pool area was always clean,pool water was the right temperature.

Loved it here.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Complimentary breakfast was good, the lady welcoming you at breakfast lounge was very pleasant. Guest services very polite and professional. My room was clean and bed super comfy. Free shuttle to the strip was always on time. Will definitely be staying here again. Oh and the pool and Jacuzzi was nice and warm.

Browse Tahiti All-Suite Resort traveller photo gallery