Reviews of The Adolphus, Autograph Collection 4 stars

1321 Commerce Street, Main Street District, Dallas, TX 75202, USA

#9 of 151 hotels in Dallas

An pleasant and unique experience that will always be remembered.

Just some of the people who were around the hotel, on the outside. I know there's nothing that can be done about that, I'm just stating an observation.

I liked the professionalism of the staff, the cleanliness of the facilities, and the comfort of the hotel. There was both a antique and modern look. It was one of the most elegant places that we have ever stayed in. We were truly impressed!

being awakened in middle of night by smoke detector low...
    • Executive Double King Suite

being awakened in middle of night by smoke detector low battery chirping and announcement followed by non working phone in room and waiting 30 minutes for engineering to fix! Compensation offered didn't seen enough.

very happy. Great hotel, super location and very helpful staff.

Not much. Great value for money.

This hotel is one of the grand old dames of the industry. We're frequent travellers in the US and the Adopts is about the best value for money we've found. Very comfortable with a funky, spacious and superbly decorated Lobby. The cocktail bar is welcoming. Great place to sit by the fire after a nice dinner out and share a nightcap.

Lousy and felt like no security in hotel or at the entrance.
    • Executive King Suite

Valet Service Terrible, Bell Staff Terrible, Front Desk Staff Terrible, Security Terrible. I was in 1601 and paid FULL PRICE over $400 for one night King Suite. All I could hear is the elevators going up and down 24/7. Was standing in front of hotel on Commerce St and a homeless man walked up while my wife and I was waiting for our car begging for money. Security, valet, and bell desk staff all saw what was going on but didn't ask the man to move on down the street. I had to give him $20 to leave us alone.

Big clean room and bathroom

We loved our stay at the renovated Adolphus with the huge lobby and bar and welcome atmosphere.
    • Premier King Room with City View

It is downtown and not the best area to walk to things in the Arts District which is close. The street crossings are too irregular as well as busy. At night it is a little confusing and uncomfortable because no one is around. However, the door man at the hotel told us to take our car and not walk--which was good because directions to restaurants and Arts District listed the walking time.

We had an upgrade to our room. But it turned out to have noise from the elevator. So, I went to the Front Desk and they changed us to another up grade and had a bellman help us mover. New coffee shop that is outstanding!!!

WONDERFUL!!

The pool was wonderful. Staff was super helpful and accommodating. The rooms were fabulous, beautiful, well appointed, with attention to traveller needs (charging ports, usb ports in bedside tables and desk area). Fantastic lighting in the bathroom. Concierge was spot on for where to buy a bottle of wine. Downtown is full of activity. Highly recommend this hotel.

Comfortable beds but hot room

The room was HOT. A/C set on 65 and it was still warm in the room. Even holiday inn lets me make the room cold. There was a TON of loud noises waking me up repeatedly beginning at 5am.

Bed was comfortable and shower was nice

Friendly staff, great amenities, great food. Beautiful decor. very unique
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

I would have preferred to have a walk-in shower. If i had known that my room wouldn't have one, I would have upgraded. -(Just a personal preference)

Bed, pillows and sheets excellent!
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Only decaf coffee pods in room. One of bathroom vanity side lights burned out and only a few tissues in tissue box.

Bed, pillows and sheets excellent!! Nice decor.

The rooms very nicely furnished.

No free breakfast served.

The rooms very nicely furnished. The bed was also really comfy. Business room offered a good opportunity to print my boarding passes.

Beautiful, clean, unique.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

We had a nightly parking fee of $32. I didn't kniw this until I stumbled upon it on their website...my fault. If you have places to be in the early morning hours (5am- 7am) be sure you call for your car 10 to 15 minutes ahead of time. I was late for appointments because they took forever to bring down my car. I then receive a text stating to high volume they were late and sorry for the delay. I was the only one wanting my car those early mornings. So no high demand! Other than that it was very nice.

The beds were amazingly comfortable!!

Lovely city getaway

The king suite was only set up for 1 person so there was only enough towels, shampoo, coffee for one including only one robe

The shower was lovely and the room was very clean

It was good.

Since i left the hotel mid morning no one came to stock my coffee😩Guess i too should have asked!

The bed was like a cloud-so comfy! I certainly loved that there were paloe snacks available, that was super great!!

Beautiful hotel with awesome staff really made our stay in downtown worth it!
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

No trash cans besides little ones in the room.

The lobby was so beautifully decorated for Christmas. The woodwork and designs made me feel like I was on the Titanic. The staff were all so nice. The location is awesome in the middle of downtown.

1. One elevator worked only for the whole hotel!
    • Executive King Room

1. One elevator worked only for the whole hotel! 2. The valet parking took forever to bring your car back! 3. The valet parking people were so rude. 4. I asked for how water I got it delivered to my room within 30 minutes! It was one of the horrible hotels that I stayed on

The concierge Whitney was amazing.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The concierge Whitney was amazing. She personally escorted us to the room when we arrived after a long travel with my 4 months old baby. She helped with airport pick up, restaurant reservations, special requests for the room and even organized a nice surprise in the room for my mom's birthday. Huge rooms!!!

Pleasant, fun at the pool, comfy bed, and interesting architecture (that has been mostly hidden.)
    • Executive Double King Suite

For the title "Executive double King SUITE - the room was too small for the price and the lighting was awful, only had one medium window that looked out over the a/c unit in the whole room, and then had a faux window that was actually just a wall with a thick curtain over it. Y'all need to expand that window for sure. It just didn't feel "grand", I've seen better.

The pool! Bartenders at the pool bar! Bed super comfy! Nice touch of management to send up sparkling wine for my sister's birthday!

Wonderful weekend getaway

We wished the French room was completed on its remodel job, but more reason to come back in September.

The staff surprised us not once but twice when they learned we were celebrating our 29th anniversary. What customer service!

Room beautiful and concierge staff great

Restaurant was closed for refurb ( not mentioned when booking made) and escalator broken. Menu in bar below hotel extremely limited

Room beautiful and concierge staff great

Weekend stay-vacation
    • Double King Room with City View

The staff could have been more attentive. No one either in the lobby or in the pool area stopped to ask if anything was needed. The valets were the only persons who took the time to help with directions or ask if there was anything they could help with. The valets were awesome and welcoming but disappointed once we returned to the other areas of the hotel.

The pool area was great- enjoyed an early morning relaxing swim. The view from the pool was beautiful and the pool area was clean.

Hotel had a good classical interior,comfortable
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Wait time for breakfast was long and one day could not have it as the wait time was 25 minutes and we had to reach airport.service should be prompt.

It was good and healthy

My wife and I stayed here to enjoy a weekend away for our...
    • Premier King Room with City View

My wife and I stayed here to enjoy a weekend away for our anniversary. Andrew, the concierge, went above and beyond what I could've imagined. The hotel staff were all very pleasant and professional. The hotel itself was beautiful. Our stay was truly a 10 out of 10.

All around fabulous!!!!
    • Double King Room with City View

Enjoyed it all. Tried to see 19th floor for the haunted stories, but when elevator opened, boarded off, guess renovating.

Location, helpful desk staff and housekeeping. Rooms were quiet, very large. First hotel I've seen that offered 2 king beds in room. And the pool was beautiful. Was great stay, wish could have stayed longer. Will definitely stay again.

"Adolphus"beautiful not perfect"
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

I booked the 3 rooms with Booking.com at the Adolphus hotel. I confirmed several times with no issues. I arrived on June 29th went to the front desk . I was at the front desk for 40 min because they said my reservations were not made correct thru Booking.com. I felt humiliated people were looking like I was not supposed to be there. I now truly understand for first time what it felt like being singled out. My rooms were paid for without any problems in April. 2017. On the way to Dallas my leg began to swell which made walking a little difficult . After front desk incident , I found out esculators were out of order. A wheelchair was brought to assist me to my room. Well this was truly a mess . had to use service elevators which were slow and very small for wheelchair., so I had to use 2 elevators to my room 418. The room was "Beautiful" clean very comfortable. I ordered room service. I had a burger and soup. The burger was wonderful, soup not so great. Up early to go to convention center which was the reason I chose the hotel because it offered transportation to convention center . I was never able to get ride driver was busy or on his break. I truly understand it was a busy weekend so I ended up taking a cab back and forth. Last but not least my rooms service tray was not picked up until I called on the 30th night this is all documented with weekend Manager Chris. After talking with him, his kind manner was excellent. For my trouble with transportation he adjusted my parking and room service bill. I feel he was kind and very understanding after our talk I prepared for a good night sleep, not so. As documented THERE WAS A WEDDING! The guest were loud and drunk. I had to call security during the night. I let the manager know I didn't much sleep due to someone of the wedding party she said I am so sorry. My weekend at the Adolphus was truly not a good experience. The room again was beautiful, but for what I went thru it was not worth it.

The bed

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

1 night stop over during a Miami to LA road trip
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Excellent hotel, really charming for a large Hotel and great location. The staff were superb and very attentive. Wish we could of stayed longer!

Never stay again!
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The room was great! Pool was horribly to small, not enough chairs, they had half of it reserved that was not being used. We asked if we could use areas that were not used , at first they said it was 1st come 1st used, then when a party left one of the areas came open they said you have to have a minimum $300.00 food or beverage wage to set their! I would never go back to that Hotel again! Especially paying $250.00 a night!

Fantastic hospitality

The hotel is still under renovation, but this can't be helped.

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms so comfortable and spacious. The gym facilities were excellent, a large variety of cardio equipment, there were some machines and free weights. Plenty of room for stretching. The outdoor pool was amazing and all the staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to restaurants and the JFK memorial. Fantastic hospitality.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Amazing! Perfect! Will be staying again!
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The night manager was rude and incompetent- he charged my room TWICE on my credit card, and made ME talk to my credit card company. When the day manager came- what a difference! He had me give him the number to call so he could straighten things out- and he did within 10 minutes, where the night manager kept me in the lobby for over 2 hours.

The staff, the location, the premise- everything was wonderful! The rooms are BIG, nice and clean. The rooftop pool and bar is AMAZING, so nice to relax during both day and night. And I only have wonderful wonderful things to say about the staff- so friendly, accomodating, helpful, even gave us one of their cell phone numbers when we were driving to austin in case we needed any help on the way! Would 100% RECOMMEND!

Our Night Getaway!
    • Executive King Suite

The only thing that I can think of is that the retrieval of our car. The lady at the podium was not noticing of us or other people who came out. She took other people prior to us, and was not paying much attention. She was on her phone and did not get others into their car when their cars where already there with their luggage ready and everything. That I was VERY surprised with!

This hotel was absolutely gorgeous! I loved the antique and historicalness of it all. I was extremely happy and pleased with our arrival. Even though we did not get there as planned at 7-8 as I planned with the hotel booking we arrived at 2am they were still wonderful and accommodating. After being checked in and getting comfortable in our room we noticed that they had put our breakfast request in our room but said it was supposed to be left out by 9pm but because of our late arrival I was not sure if they would fulfill our request. I put it on the door anyway in high hopes! And guess what they still did!! I was so pleased with the breakfast, my husband and I were full after it and extremely surprised with our great it was!! I just have to say that everything was great!

Can't wait to revisit
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Room service was a little slower, but they had a wedding and another event occuring that night.

Bed felt amazing. Everything was clean. The shower is great.

adolphus in the 21 century
    • Executive Double King Suite

Restaurant was closed during our stay. There is an abuse of disposable cups and bottled water. But that seemed to be a Texas thing in general. Styrofoam cups in such a beautiful lobby are truly a shame. The hotel can always be cleaner. From the threshold of the elevator, to the room.

Decor is superb! The lobby and the pool area make this place.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

superb

All great.

Lovely, old-style, quirky hotel with very nice features. Clearly has been renovated recently whilst retaining the character of the hotel. Excellent room and bathroom - top quality furnishings and fittings. Very good staff and allowed me to change in spa despite having checked out earlier.

Could have been perfect except for the view.
    • Executive Double King Suite

The view from our room was terrible. There was not a microwave and no bath tub.

The vallet was courteous and quick to get my vehicle. The decor of the lobby was inviting. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.

Would recommend this hotel.
    • Executive Double King Suite

Would have liked microwave in room. During our one night stay, the guy next door (we were in 931), must have got locked out of his room and was banging on their door for a good 5 mins. at just after 3 a.m.!!! This was super disturbing, woke all four of us up, and made it unsettling to get back to sleep.

Friendly staff, plush towels and bed clothes, very clean, large bathrooms, enjoyed rooftop pool. Beautiful hotel.

Comfortable bed and upgraded rooms.

The bright lighting in the rooms was awful (no dimmers), service in housekeeping was terrible (called down 3 times over a 90 minute span to get two robes brought up to our room and finally had to call the GM, thus being late for an appointment), the area around the hotel was dirty and not much going on.

Comfortable bed and upgraded rooms.

The pool is the BEST!
    • Executive Double King Suite

I love the older look of the hotel, and I honestly wish I would have been in the non-remodeled rooms. I think they're charming! I also wish there was an outdoor hot tub.

The pool is the BEST!

Close to perfect

Bring back the minibar! Also, I think the decor is too modern for such a gorgeous historic property.

I loved the pool! Also, thank you for the champagne. My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Adolphus for our anniversary

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Awesome Trip
    • Executive King Room with Two King Beds

Can't say I had any dislikes! Excellent trip

I enjoyed everything from the very polite door men to the super comfy beds. Housekeeping was Great too!! Definitely booking for this same trip next year.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Even though the hotel was undergoing construction, the staff...

I don't like big fluffy pillows. Most places seem to think those are the most comfortable, including the Adolphus. I usually bring my own. The comforter was a bit too much for the weather.

Even though the hotel was undergoing construction, the staff was eager to help and make our stay comfortable. The property is elegant; I hope they keep that feel when remodeled.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Great stay and will go back when lobby renovation is complete

They are going through a total renovation of their lobby so it was a little dusty coming in. When we arrived only one elevator was working.

Room were great and very modern design. Very clean and great bathroom.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Historic hotel getting a gorgeous upgrade.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

It wasn't clear who to call or even if we could call for room service in the morning. A card was left on the bed with choices for breakfast to be left on the door before 9pm, however we did not return to the room until after 10:30pm.

Even though they are under some construction, the hotel has maintained its appeal. We stayed in a beautiful large room. Everything inside the room appeared new.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

very happy with stay at Adolphous
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The menu in the restaurant is limited, perhaps look at a few more options.

everyone was so friendly and helpful, beautiful large room and comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Great Location, Great Place!

The view outside our window could have been better and it was under construction but we did not hear any noise during my stay. We were on the 18th floor.

The room was amazing! Very comfortable bed!! Great location for us. It was close to everything and very friendly and helpful staff. Loved it and would stay again.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

The room was terrific.

There was massive reconstruction being done on the entrance - explains the rate, but would have been good to know ahead of time.

The room was terrific.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

A comfortable old hotel having a makeover.

It was our first experience there & I was disappointed that the area between the front doors & elevators were being renovated without being told or warned in advance.I also would have wanted to know more about the different restaurant/dinner options in the hotel- that remained a mystery? Maybe because we were new?

The room was comfy & spacious & the service good.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Room was very clean and updated.

More renovations than we thought. Pool was closed at 7pm. Not very handicap accessible due to construction. No ice machine on our floor.

Room was very clean and updated.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

The room was gorgeous and appeared to be recently renovated.

The lobby area was under construction, which meant what looked like would be a beautiful space was covered in scaffolding and curtains. Still, that didn't detract from everything else.

The room was gorgeous and appeared to be recently renovated. The location was tremendous, too, right in the middle of everywhere we needed to go.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Would give another chance after remodeling completed.
    • Executive King Room

Elevators too small and appeared only one working resulting in longer waits. Requested lower floor... but didn't think about construction sounds being louder.

Front Desk, Bell Boys and Valet Service very nice.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Made a business trip enjoyable
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The ongoing renovations made it difficult to find my way around the lobby.

Probably the friendliest and most helpful staff I have ever encountered. When I asked for walking directions to a nearby bar, the staff not only told me how to get there but actually walked me there!

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Superb -faultless

Amazing bedroom . Huge and so well decorated . Gym was excellent . Staff so friendly and helpful . And got a good deal so couldn't fault it

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Great staff but a cheap renovation

The revocation done on this hotel is substandard and cheap. There were so many things wrong with the room: -broken shower door -leaking shower into bathroom -fake power points -noisy air conditioning (hard to even sleep) No fault of the hotel staff and nothing they could do to fix it. Just a cheap renovation which means your stay will be filled with small annoyances - and I'm not a fussy person!!

The staff were wonderful - friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

New loyal customer

Nothing really to complain about. Brace yourself for $30 valet parking. And room service was as expected price wise, didn't order anything but I'm. Sure it's delicious.

OMG! The bed was so crisp and clean. My wife and I melted into the softnest of the mattress and pillows! Seriously best sleep ever. Staff were prompt and courteous and very welcoming. Over all decor was beautiful, the art and antiquitys were a treat to see.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Classic Dallas downtown

The hotel rooms are finished and gorgeous. The public area - restaurants, bar etc are closed (except for an adjacent cowboy bar/restaurant) so one must venture outside for everything, BUT, the location is fabulous - right in the heart of old downtown and the hotel towncar will take you anywhere within three miles. I loved staying at this beautiful, well-managed and classic hotel.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Great room, great location...but don't expect much else!

There was MUCH MORE "under construction" than we anticipated. We knew the restaurant was not available, but we were very disappointed in the lack of public space (for which this hotel is known). The only dining option was the bar and it was marginal. We tried to get a cup of coffee in the evening, but the bartender told us it was not available. It was on the menu, it was offered in certain drinks, but not available????? A real service issue at this establishment! Bell service?????? After a significant wait, I just went downstairs and retrieved my own luggage (while the staff watched). While these things are not huge issues, they very unexpected for what is considered a luxury hotel.

The room was great! Comfortable bed & extremely roomy with a great view.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

Bed was very good

The construction area is much larger than expected. The reception is tiny, so you have to wait most of the time. My room was dark. Room service did not always replace empty shampoo, body soap and lotion. There were no bath shoes. Overall, this was not what one would expect from a five star hotel.

Bed was very good

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Love it.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Everything, The staff was wonderful, room was wonderful bed was so comfortable. Your pool bar has great drinks and the food was so good, great hamburgers all the food was great.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Great Property, is being refurbished but still has a very...

Some rooms will hear the low hum of a large AC Plant from part of the building, we were in 2101 and it was quite obvious - it wasn't the room AC, but a lot bigger.

Great Property, is being refurbished but still has a very classic charm. Each floor has a seating area, very open and big rooms. Super comfortable and the staff are great, helpful.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Charming hotel offering Dallas hospitality!

The hotel is undergoing an extensive renovation, but I feel the management is doing everything it can to minimise any inconvenience. I would not be put off staying during this phase, as there is much to like about this historic and charming Dallas hotel!

On arrival reception upgraded me to a highfloor renovated suite. The renovations were superb and every aspect exceeded my expectations. Everything was of the highest quality and exuded sophistication. My visit was unfortunately shorter than planned, so cannot comment on the other facilities available, other than to say the staff were unfailingly friendly and eager to make my stay comfortable. I look forward to a return visit.

disappointed
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The hotel has been sold and all the famous art work and antiques have been sold off. New owner has been redecorating in a modern style which is sad for this grand old queen of Dallas Hotels. It's lost historical character but rooms are large and comfortable. Food service is in a tacky western bar.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Bed was amazing, shower was spectacular, all the staff was...

Had to cancel my couples massage because they didn't have another massage therapist on hand 🙁😕

Bed was amazing, shower was spectacular, all the staff was so friendly and was greeted promptly and anything that I needed they took care of promptly.

Heavenly Night Sleep

The French Room is under renovation

We were in newly renovated deluxe king rooms. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. The staff was helpful and informative. We were greeted by everyone.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Luxurious surroundings, beautiful building

Took a while to get vehicle from valet parking...... when we called ahead there was phone message stating too busy to accept call downs

Rooms were quite private, the bathroom large and well appointed. The pool area was awesome.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

The rooms were very spacious and comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The one bed was wet on the one side. Thought someone spilled some water needless to say the next night it was still went and it was that someone peed on the bed and the linen was never changed.

The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The pool area is amazing.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Tastefully updated Dallas landmark
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Nothing at all to complain about

The check in staff was very accommodating. The adjoining rooms that I booked were not available, so they upgraded us to connecting suites. Every thing was super clean and tastefully updated. I can't wait to come back when the lobby renovation is done!

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Weekend for dinner

Awaiting the opening of the French Room. Miss High Tea.

Although the hotel is under renovation, it is not a distraction. Staff very friendly. Newly opened spa is very relaxing.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Construction ruined it.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Lobby under construction, jackhammers. We should have been forewarned. Too expensive for that inconvenience and lack of ambience we expected.

Rooms large, beds great.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Pure comfort
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The valet was very backed up and had to make a trip around the block.

The mattress was wonderful, the valet staff was extremely professional and polite, the staff at checkin were as well. They were all very accommodating and had smiles on their faces.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Great downtown Dallas hotel

The reception areas are undergoing renovation, so expect to have to eat dinner elsewhere.

Fabulous hotel in downtown Houston. Great room, beds. Bell hops and car valet service incredibly efficient and helpful. I got free wifi......

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Very stylish, but broken WiFi - avoid this hotel if you need a working internet.

Wifi: while speed is halfway acceptable, the captive portal, forced proxy and firewall rules break everything, iE. some responsive websites on mobile device appear as normal websites, making them unreadable. Sending email via secure connection is blocked. Wifi is really broken on purpose, I would not stay in this hotel again unless a capable network engineer fixes it. Seconly: while gym is equipped well, it's poorly maintained. Three treadmills available: left - no TV due missing cable, middle - headphone jack broken, right - works. Small but annoying things prevent the perfect stay. Last but not least: could not open the window, and airco provided only thick air (16th floor).

Very stylish.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Luxury stay in great location for reasonable price (during renovations)

Renovations - could be the reason why the price was so reasonable for this luxury hotel

Comfortable bed Helpful staff Luxury environment Nice pool area Personal and comprehensive introduction to room and hotel facilities when luggage arrived in room Newly renovated rooms and bathrooms

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Hotel under construction
    • Executive King Room

We were not told that the whole place is under construction. We had to have breakfast in the bar because there was no restaurant. We complained and they upgraded our room which made up for the inconvenience. It was our 34th anniversary.I also was disappointed that there is no hot tub.

I loved the upgrade to the luxury suite. It was great and I loved the pool area.

Beautiful hotel, wonderful staff!

Honestly, we really enjoyed our stay. I cannot think of anything we didn't like.

We loved everything about The Adolphus. The hotel is beautiful and the service is outstanding.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Sad, bad experience.
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

Everything. Staff on all levels not helpful. Rm service did not have most of the menu. No housekeeping one of the weekdays. Not professional.

It was a horribly disappointing experience. Very poor service. Horrible housekeeping. Disgruntled workers. Phones did not work. Remodeling without informing guests. No place to eat. Management not responsive. Workers wearing masks, but guests not even assisted. Just plain bad and sad. Valet a complete, slow mess. Awful new management. A whole different place.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Perfect flawless stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Two King Beds

The bed was like a cloud! We really want to buy a bed exactly like these. The room was extra large with beautiful interiors and decor. Absolutely amazing. Top service. Everything was flawless.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The hotel was great.

The only thing I did not enjoy about the room was that our windows faced an alley.

The hotel was great. Very comfortable and the remodel was wonderful. You cannot beat the quality of this hotel for the amazingly reasonable price.