Reviews of The Artisan Boutique Hotel - Adult Only 3 stars

#177 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

6.1

6.2

• Standard Room

Staff was pretty unfriendly, pricing at the bar varies every day, we where charged to hang at the pool.

This was a strange experience! This hotel seems to be a swingers hotel, but we did not know this on forehand. They have huge parties during the night so the first night we didn't sleep at all, as the party went on till 7n in the morning. When you check in they mention this briefly, have you sign something so you van not complain about it anymore and that's it. Also, if you want to hang at the pool they can charge you extra (100!!). They don't care about their guests, only about the parties. Someone called it a vampire hotel, very true. It can be a nice experience, but it can also be something you don't want at all. They state Adult Only, but there's still people who smuggle their kids in. Also very strange guests, I met an illegal tattooist who was working from his room their.

• Standard Room

I stayed at 5th floor and was still able to hear the noise from the night club downstairs so basically wasn’t able to go to bed until 6 am. Also, my room was near exit door and drunk people were slamming it throughout the night and there was parties in all the rooms near me, horrible experience. I’ve a service animal and drunk guy looking at his phone literally run into her. I was forced to check out and find other accommodations and hotel refused to refund my money from the first night and manager hung up on me. Will never ever stay here again!

Cute hotel, cool decor

• Standard Room

Room was not what was ordered, requested in my initial request and deposit for two beds, received one bed made due. The AC was broken, turned on and off through the night, the noise from the After-hours club in the bar Friday and Saturday was disruptive as well as the random party-goers in the hallway yelling throughout the night. Big jump from from the Travellodge the location used to be, but not the price.

The atmosphere is without a doubt about the only thing it had going for it. The boutique was wonderful, small but adequate with charming staff. The restaurant was good food was pleasant with an interesting flair. The bar was so so.

• Standard Room

Super SwankCool vibe an atmosphere,,,,I could even say romantically sexy....will definitely stay here again soon...also the restaurant was spot on....a lovely lil gal with dark hair had us try a few things that we're amazing....5starz❤️✌️🇺🇲

• Standard Room

No fridge or microwave in room along with no laundry facility or soda machine.

The unique decor on each floor. The view from the room was amazing. The salon completely affordable.

• Standard Room

The fact that the people above us was walking so hard I thought they would come through the ceiling. The rooms need an upgrade like the suites. This was my first time in a regular room not impressed at all.

I liked just about everything it's not my first time here.

• Standard Room

Upon heading to my car I heard the upper staff telling the cleaning personal that they missed a few rooms and to do better with the dusting. For paying over 300 for 2 nights I was very disappointed in what was included. Hardly anything. Had to pay extra for a fridge and microwave on top of coffee. I rather stay in a best western.

• Standard Room

There is only valet parking. I prefer to park my own car. The valets are very courteous and do not ask for tips. The resort fee data sheet states that valet service is included in the resort fee. There are lots of papers to sign at check-in. This is a protection against theft due to the art work. This is about one mile from the Strip. The westbound entrance from Sahara is tricky.

There is so much art work in this hotel. The lobby has numerous paintings and statues. There are also paintings and mirrors on the ceilings in the lobby and bar. The hallways have lots of paintings. Each room is decorated by a different artist. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. We were there on a weeknight so the price was lower than weekend.

• Standard Room

The bartenders need a lot of work. Did not know how to make a Grey Goose dirty vodka martini.

I liked that it was an interesting boutique hotel. Loved the ambiance and the uniqueness of the place.

• Classic Double Room

Was expecting to see more a$$ and tiTi3s but nope! But, then again my visit was during the McGregor vs Mayweather fight.

Comfortable beds. A/C blew cold!!!

• Standard Room

Could not find any staff in hotel restaurant. Was unaware of a pre-4pm early check in fee.

Free valet. Parking lot for valet is walled. Easy access on and off the interstate.

• Standard Room

Clearly not a business hotel. The restaurant says it opens at 10 and never did, no coffee in the room or lobby, so you have to go to the bar which is open from midnight to 7 am. Rooms need to be addressed; sliding closet door was off the rails, bathrooms need a good overhaul.

For the price it was fine.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Standard Room

Absolutely never going back there again! JUST TERRIBLE! NO SLEEP ALL NIGHT, BED HAD A DIP IN THE MIDDLE CEILINGS WAS TOO LOW, HEARD EVERY FOOTSTEP OF THE GUEST ABOVE US ALL NIGHT, THE HEADBOARD WOULD NOT STOP SQUEEKING WHILE JUST LAYING THERE, NON STOP DOOR SLAMS AND SHOUTING WITHIN THE HALL WAY. ROOM WAS TOO DARK AND DATED AND THE TV COULDN'T BE USED BECAUSE THE CABLE BILL WAS NOT PAID! THEY CLAIMED THEY WOULD FIX IT AND NEVER SHOWED UP ON NIGHT ONE. THE NEXT MORNING I CALLED AND REQUESTED HELP AND THEY SENT UP THE JANITOR WHO ADMITTED HAD NO IDEA HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM, THAT CLEARLY READ SERVICE INTERUPPTED FOR LACK OF PAYMENT FROM COx CABLE. I had enough at this point and checked out within 15 minutes at that point! A night of hell! Would never recommend to anyone I hope to continue talking with. Wasted time and no rest or relaxation; I wish I never booked there at all and actually had to pay for that horrible stay.

The eclectic selections of paintings within the lobby and the restaurant food was the only positives within this ordeal!

• Standard Room

It's was not clean, the bath tub was clogged, the floors in my room was dusty. It appears as if they don't clean under the bed. I booked a king size bed but was provided 2 queen size bed and the front desk lied by saying that's what I picked.

Complimentary Valet

• Standard Room

The blinds in the room were broken so we woke up to really bright light. I also had read that the rooms came with iPod docks and ours didn't have that.

I loved how the rooms were decorated and the furnished! It's such an interesting atmosphere as soon as you walk into the lobby, I wanted to spend time looking around before even heading over to the room.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

• Standard Room

I had to fix the toilet to keep it from running nonstop. Light bulbs missing from fixtures, ac wouldn't stay on more than a few minutes, very hot in room. Got stuck in the elevator, called out no one came, had to pry the door open to get out, told staff immediately and they said they knew, made no effort to go put a sign up or stop others from getting on. It was very upsetting. I would never stay here again

The daytime valet guy was very nice, prompt, professional, the best part of the stay

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Standard Room

that it was a hotel for swingers - and I wasn't aware before I arrived ??!!?? You couldn't walk to the strip from this location it was kind of a secluded location.

SURPRISE - it was hotel for swingers - they can't advertise that but, brings a whole new meaning to "adult" hotel. - I just thought i was topless in the summer ( we were there in the winter) The property appeared clean, the location was off the strip. The staff was friendly & the price was cheaper than most places on the strip.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

Had to walk to the bar for ice.

We were told that there was a nightlife pool party going on and that ear buds were complementary in case we needed them. Good to know ahead of time.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Standard Room

The rooms didn't have a small refrigerator or microwave. Outlets were difficult to get at. Flooring and walls need refreshed. The heating/air unit was worthless. There was an unexpected $100 deposit which was not mentioned upon booking. And the constant techno music at the club was unfortunate.

The eclecticness of the property is awesome! The ambiance is unique and I loved it. The furniture is cool. The swimming pool area looks like it would be fun during warmer times.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

*Bed uncomfortable *The toiletries were half empty when we got there telling me there had obviously been no cleaning done. *WIFI didn't work *Parking was dismal *Rooms smelled musty and gross. *The after hours club ended up not bugging us, but it did bug me we didn't know about it until we were checking in and it was too late to cancel.

The only thing I did like was the kitschy decor.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Standard Room

Beds are aweful, couples never can make love or simply get some sleep. I have been there for 36 hours, and the washbasin had a problem, I was not able to shave the first day, so my gf was so upset.

• Standard Room

The rooms were trashed and damaged. The staff wasnt very helpful with issues or messes. Lots of noise from the club and the late night partiers all night.

Loved the common areas and decor. Some staff was great, other staff were a bit obnoxious. The restaurant Barcelona Tapas was phenomenal. Late night parties are great.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Standard Room

I like everything about the place there was nothing wrong with it

the feel of a pictures how they were and they were all made like oil painting pictures I love all the pictures that were up there

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Standard Room

This is not a place to rest if you would like too. Loud bass and Music heard until 8am from the after hours club in the bar downstairs. People running up and down the halls all nite and early morning banging on doors. fighting after the club in the parking lot and smoking weed in the halls. Worst mistake of my life was booking at this hotel. I asked for a refund and if I can check out a day early and that was a big fat no! On top of the rude workers in the entire hotel . The bartender was the worst! Stay away from this place of you are not looking to be kept awake and wonder what big is going to crawl out from u see your bed. The black paint "covers" up everything.

The shower head Ryan or Bryan the valet guy during the day.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Standard Room

Dirty room,old bed, old pillows,tv remote did not work, air conditioner did not work, cold water in sink did not work. I could go on and on. I observed Sketchy clientele down the hall working hourly.

We did not like anything!

• Standard Room

This hotel was absolutely filthy! I was charged for smoking in the room but I don't smoke... The whole floor smelled like marijuana smoke as well.

There was nothing to like!

• Standard Room

There were no blankets in the room, and they didn't have any to offer us. It took forever to get checked in and get a key to the room.

The artwork

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Standard Room

We stayed at 5th floor- it wasn't very clean. Our room was a bit of a disappointment - was very simple-not like in the pictures. Our room wasn't made on a second day, what also wasn't very pleasant. in the evening we wanted to have some drinks at the bar a grab some tapas also- we were promised that the waiter will come to take our order- it never happend (however he had just one table at the restaurant) Parking service-ridiculous

Hotel's design is very unique, also staff quite friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Standard Room

Some of the lights didn't work in the room. It said that there would be a ipod dock but we didnt have one. Other than that everything else was good.

The staff is very nice. Everybody seemed friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Standard Room

The rooms need TLC,dusty everything, pillows horrible had to go buy my own, beds only comfortable for one person. Cool shower head. But didn't stay in there much only to sleep, it could have been worse I guess, the location seems a little funky at first glance but it's not bad. It's close enough to everything else. We rented scooters to get around the best thing ever. All in all I would definitely stay again just would tell them to dust first and I know to bring my own pillows.

If you like to party this is the place to go. I'm 45 I enjoyed it. Friendly people, friendly staff. Great food in the restaurant,great drinks in the bar. Cool atmosphere if you're cool with the freaky stuff that goes on in the pool area. We stayed here to do something different than staying at the casinos everyone has done that. I recommend staying here at least once. You could sit just about anywhere and admire the walls...

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Standard Room

Dark hotel, in dangerous neighbourhood. They give aftherparties in the weekends untill morning. We had to pay 125$ extra for a bed at the pool on saturday. Not well informed. Very bizare place, even for Vegas...

Good bed, good bathroom

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Standard Room

I had to go downstairs for everything like extra towels and waters. Anytime I called Dow stairs no one would ever come.

The bed and rooms where really nice.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Standard Room

Rooms are vintage style decorated but in principle super simple with no extras. Even the hotel was not seems to be busy, due to the I15 and Sahara Av. and the Hotel location on the intersection its very noisy.

no gambling and no-smoking

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Standard Room

The property looks great in the photos but it is not well maintained and the staff does not seem happy working there. The only saving grace was that the tapas from the restaurant were excellent.

Unique artwork and not much else.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Standard Room

no fan in the bathroom. only one outlet in the entire room. found stain on the mattress. the room is not clean. The staffs messed up my payment, and has no idea what they are doing. overall, not recommended.

The environment is cool. Very gothic and unique. Valets are very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Classic Double Room

don't go in the weekend. you want get any sleep. the thing is a discotheque at night. you can't eat breakfast here cause the restaurant is never open.

no breakfast possible. impossible to sleep. it's an afterclub not an hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Classic Double Room

I was a little disappointed that there is no parking lot but the valet people were fast and friendly. The carpet could have been cleaner but I will concede that it's very difficult to keep black carpet clean. I would recommend getting an ice machine though. I went to the bar to get some ice as directed but couldn't find anybody. Not enough plugins and the ones they have are probably original equipment. Nothing bad enough to keep me from staying there again.

I was impressed with the decor. Lots of paintings knickknacks decorations Etc. The only place I ever stayed where they sell condoms at the check-in counter. Didn't need any but at least it was nice to know they were there. The shower was fine plenty of hot water, bed was comfortable, nice flat screen TV.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Standard Room

The room wasn't clean, under the bed was dirty (old garbage). No ice machine/ vending machine on each floor. No refrigerator in the room. The room only gets cleaned on request.

Good value for money, okay staff and interesting decor.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Standard Room

Sheets not clean, 1 chair broken permanently facing toward wall, pedestal sink NO counter space, tiny bathroom :( We booked for 3 nights, left after one night without showering because it was awful. Got a suite at Treasure Island ! Saved our vaca :)

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Standard Room

The staff isnt so friendly,the pool was dirty, and on one day we asked to get our room clean granted it wasnt a mess just the usual housekeeping, towels and bed and take trash, we asked b4 we left for the day came back later and wasnt done.My husband called and asked to have it done while we hung out by the pool (which is when we noticed it was dirty) went back it was done, got ready left and came back late that night and as we got ready to go to bed my husband noticed a dry bloodstain on the linen! Called font desk and they didnt even apologize for it just came up brought clean ones and didnt take the dirty ones because it wasnt their job, only houskeeping. We were there for 3 nights for the price and location i guess u get what u pay for, granted we were at the hotel just to sleep basically so we just brushed the bad off.

The location wasnt bad, only about 10 min maybe less drive to the strip and downtown, its right in the moddle. The bartender tgat was there on thursday 7/7 was awesome have us ideas of what to do and what was going on that week.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Standard Room

This place has a bohemian feel but not in a good way. Since the pool is European topless, local creepy sleezball guys lurk around who are very aggressive and obnoxious. The Hotel was short staffed with no amenities even though they charge a resort fee. The front desk took a hefty deposit upon check in even though they do not allow room charges at the bar or by the pool. They advertised a restaurant but when checking in we were informed the restaurant closed several years ago. Overall a bad experience and terrible location.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Standard Room

Restaurant was closed that sucked had to order out the construction going on and construction guys watching my Chick at the pool was creepy you'd try think they do that when the pool was closed the whole in the shutters that let the light shine right in your face while you slept in the morning posted a pic

No kids was great staff was awesome we loved the pool and pool bar staff was awesome just a nice chill spot

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Standard Room

Wish they didn't have construction going on pretty much all day watching us in the pool made the best of it they got a good show but still my chick was tired of the construction crew stearing and also in the room with the shutters busted so light would come directly in your face while in bed wasn't too fun with a hangover posted a pic check it out tell me if it would bother you

Nice place to relax we loved the pool cabanas and pool serivce where awesome the staff was great no kids love it was adults only

• Reviewed: 24 June 2016

• Standard Room

Needs some work. Banged up walls, bathroom door hanging on one hinge, Poorly stocked bar, dirty pool area and grounds, no food at all besides a broken vending machine. Nowhere close by to even walk to being that it's in an industrial area. Very loud. No control over the AC so it was freezing all night in the room even though it was over 100 outside. Only a sheet on the bed. Hallways smell like pot.

The decor was very interesting. All artist themed in the lobby and the rooms.

• Standard Room

Boutique frat house of the Vegas hotels

Great party scene

• Standard Room

If you don't have your own conveyance then never stay there. It off the strip

Its great

• Standard Room

No swingers. No other hotel guests. Strange carpeting lumpy bed. Thin walls. Amateur hour repairs bathroom light switch. Location is bad.

Price

No ice maxhine

Artsy n awesome

The view

• Standard Room

The area it was in, was very hard to get in with all the construction and, just a bad area

The decor

To many things to name

The decor

• Classic Double Room

The bed was comfy as well as the pillows, awesome decor.

Everything was cool

• Classic Double Room

Not clean at all, broken furniture, unprofessional staff

• Standard Room

there was a pool party till 6am and we were not made aware of this until we got here... what a way to spend our wedding night....

we liked the decor

• Standard Room

The bathroom needs new shower tub

Every thing

• Classic Double Room

Walls and floors were paper thin and beds were horribly uncomfortable.

Looks very nice. Love the art theme.

Was terrible

• Standard Room

Night club in hotel we got no sleep Friday night. So if your staying the weekend and want to sleep at all don't choose this hotel

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Standard Room

Needs update, in process , two rooms are remodeled.Played loud music till 7am, that's fine, property needs to sound proof rooms.

Theme

The bar and dining

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Standard Room

Broken window shades i asked for extra pillows and i was told they didnt have

Staff the art the enviroment the valet attendant very very helpful

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Standard Room

After hours club below room, if I'd have known that I would never have stayed there.

No kids

• Standard Room

They have a really loud after hours club that you can hear from the rooms. Couldn't sleep all night....

The decor is neat.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Standard Room

No jaccuzi, indoor pool, and exercise room is lacking.

Staff was friendly, and I was to change rooms without issue.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Standard Room

It was in bad condition and not clean. Had to change rooms.

Check in and out was easy. Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Standard Room

Blood on shower curtain/ floor dirty/ TV didn't work

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

• Standard Room

Better room smell. I had a not too pleasant smell when you first walk in.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Party time. Excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Classic Double Room

I wish the rooms were decorated nearly as decadently as the lobby.

Price, ambience.

• Standard Room

The pool close at 8p in a adult only pl bummer no poolside couches was filthy have to go all the way downstairs to get ice too dusty

Not much

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Standard Room

Staff was nowhere to be found, ran out of pillows? What kind of hotel runs out of pillows

Relaxed enviroment

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Standard Room

I was charged an extra $100 for no reason, they said it will be refunded after 5 days

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Standard Room

Staff and valet were horribke and very untrustworthy

The facility is awesome

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Standard Room

It is in a strange location under the highway and our cab drivers complained about the difficulty getting there.

The decor is awesome