Reviews of Bentley Hotel South Beach 4 stars

510 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#188 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

NOTHING.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

We arrived at the hotel around 10pm from London via JFK . There was no porter on duty, I had to load 4 large suit cases and hand luggages on to a trolley, push it into 2 lifts up to the 3rd floor and unload them myself. The children’s bed wasn’t ready, my wife and I had to make them up. This ( suite ) had old un carpeted flooring. The window’s curtains had single old clothes which did not prevent any of the outside light and a part of one of them has come off the rail. Also, the windows had a single glass which did not insulate the loud music and noises coming from the street. The bed was not comfortable with cheep sheets. The only bathroom was small and old. The breakfast was self service tea, coffee, orange juice, small fruit bowl and bread served in a 4x4 area in front of the old wooden front desk. This area is the hotel lobby. We stayed in this hotel only one night (12 hrs total) which is July 1st and checked out July 2nd. The booking was for 4 nights, we booked a room In Mandarin Oriental through booking.com. The way this hotel was advertised on booking.com site did not reflect the true image of this hotel and was 100% misleading. The location of this hotel does not justify the overpriced rooms. I’m a regular customer of booking.com and my bookings history shows that I wouldn’t book this hotel had I known it’s standard I believe that booking.com should consider refunding me for the three nights I didn’t stay in this hotel.

NOTHING.

The location was great and the room was lovely, we had a...
    • Luxury Studio

Once we arrived we was asked to give a $500 deposit which we thought was abit exessive for a couple, we was told we would receive this deposit back in full at the end of the trip, unfortunately when we came to checking out and with it being our first time in america we was very shocked to get billed nearly $300 for things such as ‘ beach towels & beach bed tax, Florida tax, room tax, the free 2 drinks each day that it claims you get are not free as we ended up paying them back in this, etc. So depite already having paid for the hotel prior we was disappointed to have no choice but to pay more money for this as we had thought all the tax’ would already have been in the price we paid at the beginning.

The location was great and the room was lovely, we had a room at the end of corridor which was spacious and quiet. The roof top pool area was good and the view was amazing.

Good spot on the beach.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

It is getting a bit old and dated...some of the fixtures in the room need updating.

Large room, comfortable bed. The team there are lovely. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

The hotel is very close to the beach & to the cruise...
    • Luxury Studio

Neither the television in the bedroom nor the television in the living room worked. The hotel layout is weird. You have to take two different elevators (one up a single floor to the lobby & then another up to the floors with the room). The morning front desk clerk was rude & abrupt in the phone and in person.

The hotel is very close to the beach & to the cruise ship port. The evening front desk clerk was very friendly & helpful.

Highly recommend!
    • Luxury Studio

We would have liked the breakfast to have more options besides muesli bars, apples and coffee.

Everything was nice and clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. All the stores, bars, restaurants and most importantly the beach were within walking distance

Only good for the location
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

The sofa bed was very uncomfortable, the room was really for 2 people, not 4. They made a mistake in the final check and were charging 100 USD more. A person in the reception booked a taxi for us saying the cost was 35 USD but when we arrived to the airport was 62USD. Very unreliable personnel.

Visit to Miami after a cruise.
    • Luxury Studio

Annoyed about the some add on 's to my credit card account. I've emailed 3 times & nobody has bothered to reply....disappointing for a 4* hotel. Rooms very tired & curtains & shower Substandard. Curtains hardly met & shower either freezing or boiling.

Male staff were extremely nice & helpful, especially the man who helped with the luggage & our airport transfer. Pool girl was lovely too. Breakfast coffee & snack handy and location super. Enjoyed the pool. & complimentary drink too.

Not what I expected especially for the price
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

While the room was a good size .. it had only one mirror for 3 ladies to get ready... the chairs were wobbly .. the light fixtures in the bathroom were broken .. the pool area could have used more up keep ...

The staff were really friendly ... the bed was comfortable ...great location

The manager was very nice and helpful , we always felt...

All was too good !

The manager was very nice and helpful , we always felt welcome we had the suit with the sea balcony view, it was more then perfect !

Position is excellent, staff friendly, good value
    • Luxury Studio

Poor pool on the roof (with unpleasantly hot water). Level of decoration cold be better, no gym, no bar/restaurant in the hotel, not reliable hot water in my bathroom

Position is excellent, staff friendly, good value

Nice helpful staff.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Furniture needs updating—couch and chair were stained and not very enticing; even just getting slipcovers over them would have been an improvement. The towel bar in our bathroom fell off the first day.

Nice helpful staff. Great location. We had a nice roomy suitewith a kitchen. What we expected for a hotel right by the beach for that price. Bed was good. Ocean view. Pool and rooftop deck were great.

Good location, but I would never stay here again.
    • Luxury Studio

The battery on my smoke detector started beeping in the middle of the night. The person at the front desk was not familiar with the property and did not know if the smoke detectors were connected to an alarm system, so I could not just take it out and stop the beeping. I had to pack up all of my stuff in the middle of the night and switch rooms. The room I was moved to did not have any storage in the bathroom or closet to unpack my things. The property did not offer me anything for my inconvenience. I was a women traveling alone and it was uncomfortable to have to get up in the middle of the night to switch rooms.

location is great. Across from beach and on south end of Ocean Dr so it is close enough to everything without being right in the middle of the craziness of Ocean drive

Nice hotel but front desk staff were not very accommodating.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The staff were not very accommodating to my check-in needs. They didn't seem to know what they were doing or just didn't care to provide quality service to their guest.

The room size was great. They had a fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Disappointing and overpriced but great Location and friendly staff.

The Hotel was a bit worn and not at all like the pictures as advertised. The arrival experience is poor as it's basically a small door in the Street next to TGIFs !! Room was disappointing and needed a detailed going over. (Windows didn't shut properly, Curtains didn't pull right across window). Very noisy outside as windows could not be secured and were not double glazed. Overall not worth the money and you're purely paying for location. I asked for a print out of the Bill on departure and they said they would e-mail it. Still not received. I also have extra charges on my Credit Card since I returned home !! I also booked a twin room and got a double. When I stated I had requested this (several months previously) I was bluntly told "Well we never confirmed it" !! Not a very nice welcome !

Great Location on Ocean Drive Good Size Rooms Clean Friendly Staff Free Continental Breakfast was a great !

The bed in the room was comfy and the views from our room of...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The one pull-out sofa was extremely uncomfortable. When sleeping, you felt the springs in your back. There were also little bugs/ants on the kitchen counter everyday which was gross and we didn’t know where they came from. One of the front desk guys was also extremely sarcastic which case across as rude.

The bed in the room was comfy and the views from our room of the beach were beautiful. The room was almost like being in an apartment with plenty of room. Perfect location. Would definitely come back.

Cool beachfront hotel with modern retro decor
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

Nothing I can think of :-)...maybe an idea to offer small breakfast on rooftop terrace? and some sundowners + snacks?

Roof top pool & terrace was fab, kids loved chess set in courtyard. Loved our room, though were told it was the penthouse not standard one :-) ... but it was a fab room with 2 separate bedrooms and large dining/ lounge area and own terrace. Loved modern retro decor. Yamil & Miguel were super friendly and helpful. Resort fee included valet parking which was a nice surprise, as parking is dear around there. Cool hotel and right on Ocean front....will definitely be back if we get the same nice room :-0.

1300 was not worth the experience at that hotel. Would never recommend to any anyone.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The female worker (receptionist) was extremely rude. She was disrespectful and gave off very bad vibes. She talked to us with an attitude and ignored us every time we spoke with a GM or simply with a question.

The Bentley is in a great location on the South Beach strip with a kind and helpful staff.
    • Luxury Studio

The only things that could have been improved was the View from the room, we wanted something ocean side and there were a few minor repairs that should be done in the room such as cabinet doors and other items. The hotel was difficult to find, our Uber driver had to circle the block twice before I finally say it.

It was a positive experience. The staff was nice and the location was excellent. Overall it was great.

Great location and comfy suite
    • Luxury Studio

We didn't need the microwave (so it wasn't an issue) but it was placed in a spot that would've been difficult to use.

Very comfortable bed and it was nice having a kitchenette.

Bed and pillows were nice and soft.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

Room was not updated like the picture shown when booking. Which I guess was okay but for the price I wish we had an updated room. WiFi was slow. Be careful when renting beach towels. They must be returned by midnight or you will be charged. They didn’t say that verbally but it’s listed in fine print at the bottom of the paper. Resort fees are not included.

Bed and pillows were nice and soft. Loved that we had a full kitchen, dining area, and balcony. Staff was very friendly and helpful. For my birthday they gave me a complementary bottle of prosecco which was very sweet! Location was perfect! Loved the free shuttle during the day, came in handy. Also the included chairs on the beach were nice as well! And one drink ticket per day is an awesome perk!

My teen boys thought it was awesome. My husband and I thought it was good.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

It needs a slight facelift but still good as is.

Staff welcomed us on the street. Staff were friendly and very informative. Told us about local restaurants. Got us towels for the pool and got us arranged poolside since room wasn’t ready. Great view of the beach and awesome sun deck.

The property is newly renovated, has great South Beach vibes...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The windows are screwed shut, so I felt very closed in and The pull out sofa was very uncomfortable. The shower head was really bad, it barely trickled water and the large couch pillow looked really worn.

The property is newly renovated, has great South Beach vibes and located close to all of the action but still far enough not to hear any outside noise. The room was spotless and had everything you need for a comfortable stay (stove, microwave, fridge, fully stocked kitchen, mini bar with snacks, etc).

Great place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

No chairs right by pool but no big deal

The staff they were very friendly Location you can’t get much better Roof top pool area Lots of drinks and snacks in room Not stingy with conditioner

OK Hotel could be made in to a Fantastic Hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Had to debit my credit card even though we had paid as I didn't have first credit card with me. Nothing mentioned when I booked on Booking.com. It all got confusing and will now be an accounting nightmare for me now that I'm home. Furnishings were all old and dated. Poor cleaning. Dust on furnishings and lots of oily finger marks on kitchen cabinets. Its a beautiful Art Deco Hotel in an excellent location. They need to spend money on the whole place to bring it up to 21st Century Hotel. Thought is was too pricey for what you got.

Great Location - Dirty Old Rooms - Ocean front V Noisy - not good value.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

one of the male check out staff was rude and inflexible to help me re book more nights. he simply was unbending and unfriendly to even try to make my re booking easier Noisy road at night with drunk people on the ocean front ocean suite dirty old couches. small windows. Air Con was very noisy Shower was very weak Parking is 40 Dollars Lift system frustrating. 2 separate lifts are required to get to the 3rd floor Certainly not value for money

Location Pool Bar man very friendly and welcoming. Bell man very friendly. Coffee at reception in morning was good. Pool is heated and quiet. Roof Terrace a nice escape from Miami

Enjoy South Miami Beach
    • Luxury Studio

Internet didn t work from the room during the all stay and no ody ciuld fix it. Grab&go breakfast was really offering very poor variety in a squeezed space

The location of the hotel is really great andceven if you are on the traffic and life of Ocean Drive, my room was extremely quiet. Room was also large and inckuded alk conforts I expected.

Location is good but there’re a lot of hotels close by and this hotel doesn’t worth the money. Poor
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

This hotel doesn’t worth the money we paid for. It is 1 star not 3 or 4 no way. I booked a ocean front room they put me to a lateral room with poor ocean view. The bed is such horrible, the 2 TVs never worked out ,we asked staff to fix ii nothing was done. couldn’t connect to wifi, poor breakfast only few fruits and coffee/tea without any plate at the middle of the lobby. Smelly and pretty noisy room .

Great staff very professional and friendly will go back for sure
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

We had a few bugs in the kitchen late at night... But other than that place was clean and tidy I didn’t make a big deal. Just need some bug bait traps I think.

Sofa bit old needed throw pillows , wall need some Miami colorful art! Rooms in pictures are colorful, but rooms in person are beige and white. Still a really good place to stay!! I’m going back for sure!

Best location in SoBe.
    • Luxury Studio

Valet parking was not friendly, checkin and checkout was slow due to the reduced number of attendants (only one at our times).

The best location in South Beach, a good rooftop pool.

Average
    • Luxury Studio

The hotel was quite small and dated compared to what the photos illustrate The lobby is on the 2nd floor The pool area didn’t look like the photos Overall it was ok if not spending too much time at the hotel and sight seeing but I do not consider it to be a 4 star by any standard and definitely overpriced for what’s on offer!

Location was great

When I arrived no one was at the desk to check in and...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

My room smelled like intense cleaning supplies. I asked for a different room and I was offered spray. The sink in bathroom was clogged all the time, the toilet paper holder was broken and there was less than zero water pressure. My room was 308 facing the street and the noise.

When I arrived no one was at the desk to check in and another group waited as well. When she finally came she was very sorry but did not say where she was and that was odd. The entry from the street was less than overwhelming and seemed odd that there was never the door locked and no ambience at all

• Luxury Studio

Beds a little soft and "holey" for our liking but not enough to ruin a nights sleep

Very well located Hotel that had particularly spacious rooms. Great staff that made check in and booking local tours a breeze. If ever back in Miami we will definately stay at The Bentley again.

Nice place to stay, great location, close to everything.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Housekeeping didnt clean our room until we asked twice.

Pool and courtyard facilities, front desk and location were good. Little expensive but for the location I think it is worth it. You have many restaurants, main drive, beach, great atmosphere, clubs, liquor store, pharmacy / store all really close by. Free rides within a reasonable distance.

Location was good, just a few blocks from restaurants.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The hotel was older however had been remodeled. The pool was small on the roof. This place is more for couples than a family. Way over priced.

Location was good, just a few blocks from restaurants.

perfect location, nothing fancy. Free perk are disappointing.
    • Luxury Studio

did not get the early check in as a genius member. Ist guy at reception, completely ignored us. Then hid in the back. Toilet was making a horrible high picked sound (did get fixed) "free shuttle" was pointless... we were told it would be 45 min. till it would pick us up my "free" glass of wine had spoiled... dont normally abandon wine.

bed was amazing! cant beat location. free breakfast was perfect for us!

Very relaxing
    • Luxury Studio

My room fridge was not working at all and they really did not fix or accommodate us. And the main elevator was broken so it was very incovience to get to your room and everywhere else in the hotel

Location was excellent and staff was very professional and friendly

Great location beside the beach and nice pool area
    • Luxury Studio

Main elevator was out of service and my room was located next to the staff service elevator which was available for guests! However the door to this area was outside my room and the noise of the door banging with people coming and going every couple of mins was very uncomfortable.

Extremely clean room, with nice balcony. Location was fabulous...

The location were very good.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The breakfast that were included had a lot to wish for. Bars, some fruit and coffee. It would have been OK if it had been clear but when the offer says breakfast included you are expecting something more. We had a two room svit which included one king size bed and an extra dubble bed in the sofa. Unfortunatly the sofa bed were so worn out that we had to sleep, more or less the whole time, all four of us in the king size bed.

The location were very good.

It was ok will try another hotel when I return
    • Luxury Studio

The booking Genius was a total fail did not get to check in early and the girl bartender from the pool area was very rude to my husband and I. The room selected was not what I requested and the phone in the room does not even work, I guess its there for decor.

Close to the beach and pier area

Big mistake
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The place is old and beat up. We stayed in the penthouse. What a joke!!! Black skid marks all over the wood floors, crappy furniture, no ice bucket, no coffee cups. Friend of mine went to walk out to the balcony and tripped over the 4 inch door slider and had to limp with her bad foot for a week on our cruise. Big hassle over the credit cards. The room was not at all as pictured on your site. Its quite the dump!!! And expensive on top of it. I will never trust booking.com for another vacation!!!

Right on the art deco street and accross from the beach!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Soundproofing. Street noise very bad until 2am. Room had kitchen are but nothing to eat/cook with. Car had to be parked away from property so no access to it during the stay unless you want to take it out. $35 to park for 24h.

Right in the art deco area. Good size room. But very noisy at night (to 2 am) because of location! If you like nightlife this is the spot for you. Lovely pool on the roof and plenty of room to sunbathe.

See above.
    • Luxury Studio

Our comforter was still wet from when they cleaned it. A lot of things on room were broke including the window. Shelf in shower was broke. Toilet wouldn’t flush properly. Tile cracked by toilet. Sink held up by metal poles. $60resort fee is way to much and a joke. You pay half ahead of time then they make you pay more once you are there.

Location and staff

Good backup for original booking Savoy (across the street) closed for renovation from Irma damage
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Basic bathroom amenities need a refresh - toilet and shower plumbing fittings in particular

The location to South Beach and to Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue on 5th Street couldn't have been better situated - reception and all staff really helpful and friendly

Be careful when booking room type on booking.com as ocean view is misleading. Hotel location iis fab

Original room was shabby however our room was changed on request and the new room was better. The breakfast is very minimal.

Miguel had fantastic customer service and was extremely helpful and kind.

Staff is friendly and accommodating with the exception of valet.

Hotel was comfortable but the valet when I was checking out accused us of trying to steal our rental. Housekeeping can do a better job of cleaning.

Great location on south beach

Clean and a good value.
    • Luxury Studio

Used to Stsying at Marriotts and big hotels so this being so small was ok for me. I like the bigger hotels with more to offer.

Hotel is very small. Tiny lobby. Make sure you ask for an upgraded newer room. First room they put us in was very old and dated but clean. The newer modern room was much nicer. This is a boutique lower end hotel without all the ammenities of a larger named hotel. It had a pool up on the roof which was fine. They did put out in the lobby coffee/tea , juice and bananas and apples. Walgreens and food right out the front door. Location was right across street from beach soveady to get everywhere.

Very good location
    • Luxury Studio

One of the staff from reception kept us waiting for more than 40 minutes to request our car (Valet Parking) I went to ask her again, how long was going to be? She totally forgot about me....(Happened twice) The girl seems to be in another world.

Very good location

Our "go to" hotel in South Beach.
    • Luxury Studio

Slipcovers on the living room furniture needed cleaning. The motor in the a/c unit was very loud when it came on. We paid a resort fee each day but could not use the beach option because there were no umbrellas to rent for use. Too much sun to sit without the umbrella.

Staff is great! Room was comfortable. We arrived after hurricane Irma wind & rain & we saw no major damage. The electric shuttle car took us where we wanted to go & came back to pick us up when we were ready. We swam in the rooftop pool & soaked in the hot tub.

Fab location
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The sofa bed was a disgrace and not fit to be slept on, we had to pad it up with blankets so the kids could sleep on it.

Fantastic location front line to South Beach

Over charged by Booking.com but the hotel did a great job of trying to help by upgrading us.
    • Luxury Studio

Value for money. We feel completely ripped off by Booking.com. I made an error with checkout date and asked for our booking to be modified. Booking.com told me to do this online but the booking couldn't be changed. I had to make a separate booking and you charged me almost double the previous nights. We later found this night cheaper but had already accepted the booking.

We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was very spacious. Location was fantastic. On Ocean Drive across the road to the beach and bear great restaurants.

Nice basic hotel, but probably wouldn't stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Hotel lacked amenities like a gym, laundry, & pool area was a disappointment.

Location was great, nice staff. Great for a guy/girls trip but don't expect anything extra.

My Stay was SUPERB at the Bentley!
    • Luxury Studio

I love this Property, the Rooms were great, the bed was comfortable , the bathroom was beautiful . This was my second stay at this location and definitely I will be back!

We were hugely satisfied with the hotel and Miami overall
    • Luxury Studio

-There are two lifts in the hotel which run slowly. -In order to get to your hotel room you must take a total of 2 lifts - 1 to enter the hotel itself and then a second one to reach your rooms if you live on higher floors.

-Hotel very close to the beach. -Located on the most popular street in Miami. -Very close to restaurants, clubs and shops. -Various trip booking available for guests at the reception (City Tour, Key West or Everglades Park). -Rooms are very spacious, clean and comfy. -You get a free drink upon arrival, which is a nice touch.

Heavenly stay as always
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

We had a beer out of the fridge that had been opened and filled back up with water by a guest but the hotel replaced it straight away!!

Location right opposite the beach. Very very clean and friendly staff.

Really not sure about the Bentley South Beach & I left disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

On arrival was told that the air conditioning in our ocean front suite was broken so we couldn't have what we had originally booked but could move into it the next day & would give us the resort tax free. The next morning I asked if we could move into the room but the new receptionist said I couldn't as the hotel was fully booked the night before. This completely spoilt the next day as we couldn't go out early & had to re-pack our belongings. I really don't like to be lied to!!! So the air conditioning was not broken at all it was just they'd overbooked as I said to the reception the next morning. Also Daughter's sofa bed was terrible & completely broken & we had to make the bed ourselves. First night they gave us an air bed for our son & the second night when we moved to the room we had booked they said it would cost us an extra $25, which I refused to pay. Hotel is in a great location if somewhat noisy. Rooms in need of a make over, especially the sofa beds! Also my wife left her trainers in the first room & they didn't let us know, they said after we left that they didn't find any......mmmmmmm

The staff were overall good apart from the lies.

Room downgraded upon arrival ☹️
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

I booked a Oceanview One Bedroom months in advance for a romantic kid-free weekend with the Wife. At check-in we were told that AC was not working and that we were being downgraded to a Studio room (with nice view of the hotel elevator). Also, we were given twin beds. But, the Manager Russell tried to make things better by giving us a reduced nightly rate. They threw in a bottle of Champagne and free drinks. However, the rooftop bar was a joke. Basically, umbrella & an igloo cooler with a very limited selection of can beer. Or, bottom shelf Rum/Vodka. Honestly, I could have done without all the free booze. I just wanted the room I booked. Hey! Now I know for my next trip to South Beach in November.

Location was great.

Great staff! Great location! Hotel needs updating and TLC. Dirty windows so no view
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

Building seemed kinda run down and past it's prime. Needs TLC. Pool water was hot. Room great but oceanview obscured by very dirty windows so couldn't see anything well.

Staff great. Especially front desk and porters.

1st time experience in Miami, wasn't to happy with the room
    • Luxury Studio

The room wasn't worth the price, the floors wasn't swept, the studio is much smaller then the 1bedrm, but cost more..

Staff great customer service

ROACHES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN ANY HOTEL
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

The floors in our initial 1 bed room suite were quite dusty when we arrived :( ( the beautiful Cuban lady at front desk offered to change rooms but we were still waiting for other family to arrive and when we found they were in room next to ours we decided to stay.). Also each room is decorated differently some with a lot more appeal than others. After googling I found it is due to each room is individually owned by private parties and the management company manages the rooms as a hotel, so some owners have put a lot of love and attention in to their decorating of the rooms. They need new couch covering for the couch bed in living room. We requested a crib for our 10 month old and the crib smelled horrible as if it had been stored in a damp, molded location. We purchased Clorox bleach spray and Clorox wipes and cleaned the crib in hopes that it would help, it didn't so we had to pad it with several sheets to help contain the molded, damp dirty smell ( not acceptable ) We were in 1 bedroom suite room#314 and the second nite there I entered the kitchen and when I turned on the light 2 roaches were on the stove top. One ran away and I was able to kill the other. I then entered the bathroom and saw another roach. I killed it :( The next morning I learned from my daughter in law she had killed 2 roaches in the bathroom earlier that evening. I then spoke with my son who was in 1 bedroom suite room# 316 and informed they killed 2 roaches ( 1 on kitchen counter and 1 on kitchen area floor ) I notified front desk. They said they would notify manager. Front desk called back and informed all other rooms were booked for the day 7/15/17 but would change our room 7/16/17 and in meantime they would send maintenance up to spray :( Maintenance came with Raid spray in afternoon and sprayed the entire room with an overwhelming amount of raid.

City view was okay. I liked the size of the suite and walk in closet space , I like the kitchen set up with full refrigerator, stove, cabinet space , microwave , dishes and shower spacious. The day staff and especially the gentleman that is there to help with your luggage was always amazing and cheerful and helpful. The gentleman that checks the rooms after housekeeping cleans was also amazing and accommodating.

Property not what it seems
    • Luxury Studio

Unfriendly staff. Elevator was broken much of the time so we had to use the service elevator that generally carried trash, smelled horrible and was unsafe because you had to access it from the ally behind the hotel. There was no signage to direct you from front of hotel to the rear of the hotel. The front desk ran out of beach towels most days. The entire experience was unacceptable. I would not recommend staying at this property. The hotel manager was apologetic and made a small adjustment in our bill.

Close to beach. Room was cleaned daily.

Great costumer service. Really Bad House keeping !!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

I went to this hotel of Father's Day bec is kid friendly and close to the beach and the museums. The first night I was there I found out the shower head had mildew while giving my 3year old son a shower. Monday I left for breakfast and the door was locked. Tuesday before I left; am looking around for clothes to find out A condom wrapper underneath the bed and a piece of construction and fully dust; so they haven't Vacuum under the bed since they did the remodeling.!! My son have been playing around the bed and other areas in this hotel room. Very upset about it

Close to

Tha staff was really helpful and welcoming.
    • Luxury Studio

The pool was located on the roof, and therefore heated and extremely hot. Miami is typical place for tourists, beach, sun, bars and restaurants, and drug dealers. Two days was more than enough.

Tha staff was really helpful and welcoming. Parking is expensive in south beach, and I chose Valet, since no matter what I chose, the price would be approximately the same.

Very cute easy place to stay
    • Luxury Studio

Wouldn't stay in that location, it's not a classy area at all. Would stay somewhere north of south beach. Also they had a towel shortage issue (I don't think it's like that all the time, but we couldn't get beach towels 2 mornings).

Very cute, rooftop pool is nice for laying out. Comfy clean bed and loved the mini bar and snacks.

Fell short of expectation.
    • Luxury Studio

Did not get my breakfast as the hotel no longer has a restaurant. Was not informed. Was told that they did not have my contact details. Booking.com should provide the hotel with my email address and the Hotel should inform it's clients with major changes. The Resort fee was reduced but only after me checking twice. I think the 4pm check in time is not industry standard, as we where only there for 1 night this was very very inconvenient, as we arrived at 10am. My request for an early arrival on Booking.com was not on the Hotels records. The inability for me to include the Resort fee in my pre-payment was an inconvenience.

Parking was wallet and to pay 35$, no option given of...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

Parking was wallet and to pay 35$, no option given of cheaper parking one block at 15-20$ Free wifi did not work They wanted to charge again the 25$ for service already paid in the reservation. Then, we learnt that this was to pay for the welcome drinks that we were told were free when we arrived; thus, it is needed to have a clear description/specification of charges and services on line so one can make decisions and not find surprises.

NOT SUITABLE FOR MOBILITY DISABLED PEOPLE...Staff friendly!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

Lots of steps to negotiate to the roof terrace, sun deck and unfortunately even more to the pool deck area, most mobility challenged people like my wife who is disabled won't get the pleasure of viewing the beach or enjoying this otherwise major benefit at Bentley Hotel - South Beach Miami. Unfortunately we're booked (and paid) to stay in the Bentley again from 23rd - 25th July with our granddaughters (teenagers) and we won't be able to share this special time with them around the pool which is of course the main attraction of the Bentley. Surely there should be advisory notification to alert Booking.com customers of this major problem. The Savoy Hotel just down the street has all the amenities for disabled if you're able to help us to switch from Bentley to Savoy please, please do so.

Steps to get to pool deck, not suitable for mobility challenged.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Somewhat like a trip down memory lane
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The South Beach Art Deco district was originally developed 60 years ago. As such, many of these hotels can't be compared two newer more modern facilities.

Property was located right in the heart of South Beach. Our room provided beautiful ocean views. It was a great choice as a family vacation location.

Not quite what I expected
    • Luxury Studio

The room we stayed in had no bathtub. The cleaners that cleaned the room did not sweep the floor and did not replace our soap. There is no fitness center here and there is no room service for food. There is no parking for you to park your car and the hotel charges you tremendously each night for them to valet park your car.

The ladies at the front desk were very nice and helpful

Amazing south beach location
    • Luxury Studio

The internet connection keeps dropping, no beach towels available all the time when we asked (laundry), they said we can get beach chairs just by showing our hotel key cards, but when we got there, nobody knows who among the 3 locations accepts it so we end up sitting on our bath towels. but who cares, we went there to enjoy not to lounge on some chairs.

The location is very good because the beach is very close and all the good bars and resto's are a few blocks away.

The location was great and the cleanliness.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

I didn't like how when we arrived to the hotel we had to wait hours for a room because the front desk stated he couldn't take our credit card because it did not have a chip in it. None of that was told to us upon arrival and I spoke with the hotel multiple times before stay. I also don't like how you pay everything up front and come check out they tell you that you still have to pay a resort fee after checking out and you had already paid everything

The location was great and the cleanliness.

Fantastic hotel
    • Luxury Studio

Can't fault hotel, best hotel I have stayed in. But wasn't that keen on Miami itself

Very modern, huge studio room, great roof top pool with sea view

• One-Bedroom Suite with Ocean View

The suite had chair and sofa slip covers which needed to be laundered. The flat paint was stained. Although the bathroom was amazing and the full kitchen is a bonus the low quality paint and dirty slip covers put this property on my not likely to repeat list. Satin paint which is very cleanable and washing the white slip covers would make this place a good choice for families or group stays.

Location is excellent. The roof top pool and deck was great.There is a relaxation and game area in the courtyard. The managers drinks and ocean view was fantastic.

Nice hotel shame about the others guests
    • Luxury Studio

The noise from other guests, shouting and playing music across the central courtyard in the middle of the night, not the sort of clientele we are used too, rude, ignorant, loud and inconsiderate.

The location and the staff were all nice, the pool and terrace are very nice as well.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

80% excellent
    • Luxury Studio

Beds were itchy had to move rooms as my wife got small bites off something. Needs a full bar and TV maybe on top deck near pool

Receptionsist was nice Location great Top deck pool and lounge area quality Views to the ocean beautiful

Second time staying at the Bentley but my last stay was worthwhile due to the room.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with City View

The restaurant was closed at the restaurant so no breakfast was included.

Loved the 1 bedroom suite & close to everything. Excellent location near the beach.

Browse Bentley Hotel South Beach traveller photo gallery