Reviews of Best Western Space Shuttle Inn 2 stars

3455 Cheney Highway, Titusville, FL 32780, USA

#6 of 10 hotels in Titusville

Always a pleasure to stay at Best Western My friends agree Thankful to the entire staff.

No complaints

All staff members are excellent. I had referred a friend who loved it. Thank you for helping my friend James's he enjoys people. 😀☕🍮

Non-descript as far as the facility goes. The staff were relatively helpfull,considering.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The standard of having to pay for an entire day and not able to use the room until in the afternoon. I know it's done everywhere but it's contrite, paying for a 24 hour period to receive 4 hours less isn't customer service at its core.

The proximity to the interstate

Best part is that they kept good apple in the reception for...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Its an old hotel. Also we reached midnight 2 , the staff is not even showing the room exact position, have to roam in midnight to find out the hotel. Not looks like neat and tidy.

Best part is that they kept good apple in the reception for free for kids, that is an added advantage.

All things considered was a great value.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

In our unit there was a strong urine order. Staff need to be taught to clean up under the rim of the toilet not just the bowl.

The closeness of location to Kennedy Space Center. This made it possible for to be at the entrance gate of KSC early morning avoiding any wait time whatsoever on a launch day during spring break

Not returning

See above

Not much , front desk girls were very pleasant and helpful . The hotel itself was a downer. Found Room a little bit gross hair in bathroom , door between rooms not private enough. I have a uneasy feeling Room way in back of hotel didn’t feel safe. The breakfast area is not connected to hotel not a plus. The lady was very nice and kept it clean .

Good place for an overnight stay if you're planning to visit "NASA Visitors center complex"
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I found a long hair in my pillow and in overall the place didn't feel very clean. The access card of the door didn't work at first and after getting a quick help from the staff, they shared the tip on how to get it to work.

Very well location if you're planning a visit to the NASA Visitors center complex. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fine.

Bathroom was clean and in good condition
    • King Room - Non Smoking

The AC/heat had no fan only or fan speed option. Temp was difficult to regulate. A microwave would have been useful.... Some confusion on getting password for the WIFI..

Bathroom was clean and in good condition

I was given a 'non smoking' room at the furthermost...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I was given a 'non smoking' room at the furthermost part of the property. It stunk of ciggarette smoke so badly I had to leave. One guest had agressive dogs that I had to navigate around each time I left my room. Another had a boom box and was having a party in the parking lot outside my room. On top of which the staff were rude and unhelpfull. Do your self a favour and avoid this place like the plague and go across the road to the Holiday Inn. You will pay a few bucks more but you will get a good nights sleep in safe and clean surroundings with plesant staff.

IT was an experience!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

A group of people grillied meat during nighttime, prostitutes were outside and you could buy some drugs. AS We are estonians we were like in an american film.

Only for one night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was only sweet things, no eggs, no bagels,... had better breakfasts in other motels

Personal was very friendly, you have to book the rooms online - it is cheaper than in the motel itself, very good restaurant near by - Durango's Steakhouse Titusville is very recommendable!!! (Spare ribs, sandwich, burger), close to the highway

Overcharged
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

They double charged me for the room and never once did they apologize other than to make excuses for their ignorance. Never tried to give me the reason they did that other then to say not their problem.Sad partmy family and I evacuated there from Hurricane Irma and they took money from me I didnt have to spare. Still waiting to get my receipt and I checked out a day earlier then I booked so now I got to wait for them to refund my money. Front desk staff is not friendly and dont know what they are doing and unprofessional.

This hotel remains our favorite for the charming character it has above the rest!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This time, our room did have a few ants [which, having lived in FL my whole life, know this particular species is bound to appear everywhere in the summertime so I wasn't surprised], but other than that, everything about our room was perfect!

This is our second time staying at the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn [which I chose as a last-minute emergency hotel last time solely for it's name], and we are still in love with this place. It is a normal hotel, yes, but the staff is always super helpful and nice, there's a Durango Steakhouse on site with great staff that always runs deals for guests, and most importantly, their continental breakfast is AMAZING. Of everything, that's why we continue to choose this location again and again. That breakfast alone is worth our 3 hour drive!

I like the staff in the hotel but not the room, because of the bugs.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only things we didn't like was there as small bugs and ants in the room.

The worker that serve breakfast was really nice, friendly and helpful. She make us feel like home.

Loved the renovations and it's worth the price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The outside of the hotel is the only thing that needs some work...needs to look more attractive; appealing to the eye.

Breakfast and staff were both excellent! I loved the renovations in the room! Just minutes away from everything, including the Kennedy Space Center, Wal-Mart, car wash, restaurants, and downtown Titusville.

Shows its age
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a funny smell, old carpet, no stopper in tub, small room, hotel needs to be updated.

Friendly staff (especially the lady running breakfast), close to Kennedy Space Center, good breakfast, good onsite restaurant, nice pool.

good location but the room cleaning needs to be improved
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

We found at least two bugs on our bed sheets, and two dead bug bodies on the wall. :(

The location is good. The Walmart supermarket is nearby. Very close to highway exit and only 20 mins away from Kennedy Space Center. Breakfast is good and the dining area is nice. The staff are very helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

A convenient stop-over
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air smell of used room with an overlay of air freshener. The low level washhand basin and counter. The lack of a safe. The American style breakfast with little variation in dietary choice and plastic utensils.

There was easy access to the hotel and it was close enough to the Kennedy Space Centre that we were visiting. Parking was immediately outside our room. There was a surface to put things on on both bedsides together with sockets for charging mobiles and bedtime reading of a Kindle or tablet. The layout of the breakfast room and the proximity of the steakhouse restaurant.

They tried all!
    • King Room - Smoking

No laundry and no freezer.

The personal was every time tryed to pleased every guest! When they can`t offer a solution they serched for a person / Company / Angency who can that! Fight the 8`s! (sorry that my rating will be a 8.8)

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Nice comfortable and clean room right off I-95 and less than...
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Nice comfortable and clean room right off I-95 and less than 7 miles from Kennedy Space Center. Breakfast was plus which was included In the room rate. Overall good place to stay at this rate if you are visiting Space Center.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Stay someplace else!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stuck between a Waffle House and a McDonald's, the hotel suffered from constant food odor. When we arrived, the lid to the adjoining steakhouse's dumpster was open, and there were turkey vultures and sea gulls on and in the dumpster. Steakhouse employees came outside to smoke right across from our room. The hotel is old and apparently has never been upgraded. The bathroom was tiny and tight. The beds were old and creaky. Parking was in extremely short supply, especially during the hours the steakhouse was open. The pool hours are 9-5 weekdays! Who does that? We won't be returning.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

The check in person noticed we were seniors and changed our...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was dark and depressing. Bed uncomfortable. Bath area not designed to give one any privacy while dressing. ingeneral it needs a new clean look

The check in person noticed we were seniors and changed our room to the ground floor

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Bulldoze it!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is the kind of 1960's motel that should be bulldozed: it is tired, noisy, with worn out facilities, with even poor water pressure, old bathroom fixtures: shower head needs freplacing, and shower very unstable, but the shower curtain seemed new. On both sides people were outside smoking and noisy late into the evening. We were on the ground floor and the upstairs rooms were noisy...Linens, etc were old and tried. It needs a overall re-build because it is now impossiblke to cover up the old dirt with chemicals and cleaners.

GOOD LOCATION FOR SPACE cENTER, AND A VERY ACCEPTABLE BREAKFAST POOLSIDE. FRIDGE, MICROWAVE AND FLAT SCREEN TV, ALL VERY ACCEPTABLE.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Great bang for your buck.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

No elevators, we were a older group.

The property is very clean. The staff was very helpful. The restaurant serves a great burger. We would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

breakfast was reasonable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Toilet is too close to wall. Toilet paper holder is too close to toilet when you sit in toilet,it is rubbing in leg. Big person have no chance without breaking toilet paper holder

breakfast was reasonable. Friendly staff.

Greatly disappointed
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Made reservations for our stay three months in advance and chose it for the location and pet friendly environment. Reserved a king , non-smoking room and upon arrival was told they had "overbooked " the king rooms and they set us in a double bed room! My spouse is over 6'5" and this was completely unacceptable. The staff attitude was ". Oh well....guess you take what we give you"! What was unacceptable was the poor quality of service your check in staff exhibited. It was no excuse that there were several LARGE groups there who obviously got preferencial treatment. I will definitely be making other choices in my hotel accommodations next trip to the Space Coast!

I appreciated the area for pets and breakfast well, while accommodations where VERY tight, the breakfast was commendable

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Quite disappointed with the facility. Will definitely not come back .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smells badly , carpet is very old and dirty. The smell is probably from soiled carpet with urine. Bathtub drains slowly.

Very convenient location. Staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

The hotel is clean and comfortable and near Kennedy Space Center. That is great!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We like the hotel near a restaurant which serves Chinese food. You know so many Chinese guest visited Kennedy Space Center, and will be more and more.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

I called up front to let them know that the beds were very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I called up front to let them know that the beds were very uncomfortable and we all had back aches when we woke up and the receptionist said who happened to be the manager on duty said as long as you're happy with our customer service that's okay we can't do anything about the bed so please still raid us and 8.. Not only was that not good customer service but she didn't care about my problem

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

We will return!
    • King Room - Non Smoking

Durango's Steakhouse has become a little run-down-menu limited, food quality was poor. The tub stopper in the room's bathtub was broken. After hiking 10 miles, a little soak in the tub would have been nice, but no biggie. Finally, it is a bit tricky to navigate across 3 turning lanes coming off I-95 to get into the hotel, but that isn't anything that Best Western can control. My husband and I have stayed at this location several times over the past 10 years, it has a special meaning for us. The area around the hotel has gone down a bit, but not enough to keep us away.

Hot breakfast was awesome! Lovely room and staff.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Overnight runner
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

AC unit was loud and rattled a lot. Parking lot was crazy and cramped around the lobby area.

Fitness facility was nice ... Nice treadmill, clean, 24hr access, breakfast was well provisioned.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Would not go again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Welcomed by spiders incl. their webs and a pretty big (half dead) cockroach. Air con very loud.

Located close to Kennedy Space Center. Calm. Mattress was good. Ok if you arrive late and just need a bed before going on...

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Good location, please check your room smell first.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

- Very bad smell in the room

- It was generally ok but we had bud lack having room after some dog that left "wet" gift or something and overall the room smell wasn't good. It was late and kids were slept already...

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

For the money, i expected better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were a little apprehensive about walking on the carpet barefoot as it didn't feel right. Vending machines were in need of repair and should be moved somewhere that there is more light, was a bit scary at night.

The bed was comfy, overall, the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Good value for money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Would of been better stay if there had of been a Microwave in the bedroom and laundry facilities.

Beds were very comfy. Waffle's for breakfast were excellent.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Will never book here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

we booked two rooms but they but my daughter and grandchild in another building. I have a lung problem and requested a no smoking room which I did not get.

location and good eating places nearby

good hotel for the price.

Great price. Big bed. Good breakfast

Good locations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Good locations. The hotel was a little out dated

The breakfast was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the shower didn't work. And the pool was filled with bugs. There were drug deals going down here.

The breakfast was good. Rooms were clean

It was located centrally
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It seemed to have an oder of perhaps being a smoking room prior

It was located centrally

Enjoyable stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Bathroom could have been a bit bigger.

Quiet area, great buffet breakfast!

Carpet in the room.

Carpet in the room.smell

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were to small price was to high.

The bathroom needed some help.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom needed some help. There was a mildew smell in the room the entire time we were there .

Near to Kennedy space centre
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very old rooms. Not much cleaned. The carpets were smelling.

Near to Kennedy space centre

It met our needs
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

A/C unit could have cooled better. Room felt damp.

It met our needs

Nasty smell from the air condition.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nasty smell from the air condition. Worn and dirty room.

Property was clean, staff was friendly and available when...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property was clean, staff was friendly and available when needed.

Great Place!

The Room and breakfast!

Like to say the reception what is very good new all her...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Like to say the reception what is very good new all her knowledge and everything and help me out a lot

Dirty and smelly room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty and smelly room. OLD furniture and hair in shower.

Terrible it was trashy and waste of money

Terrible it was trashy and waste of money

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The number of loud guest.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

Break feast was Great .
    • King Room - Non Smoking

nothing everything was great.

Break feast was Great . And the room service as well

OK for hurricane evacuation, or for long distance trvelers looking for an overnight stop

lost power 2nd night - not hotel's fault

Easy access for hurricane evacuation

Breakfast and on site restaurant

carrying luggage up steps to 2nd floor...no elevator

Breakfast and on site restaurant

Best Western Titusville

Old rooms need upgrade

Breakfast!

Breakfast!!!

Breakfast was awesome but very hot in the room.
    • King Room - Non Smoking

How hot it was while eating breakfast...

Breakfast was awesome but very hot in the room.

Over all it was a nice stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for two queen size beds there were two fulls in the rooms

I really like everyone was ver pleasant and professional.

Too expensive, not worth the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too expensive, not worth the money. Oldish look to everything. Especially the bathroom, which was also very small. No fridge.

Good breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy A/C unit and poor sound insulation

Good breakfast

Very friendly and helpful staff

Very friendly and helpful staff

Old and outdated

Older Property
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was very small & in need of updating The breakfast area was very crowded so we are outdoors

The room smelled like mold.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like mold. The toilet lid was broken

Bed was uncomfortable, room very dark!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Bed was uncomfortable, room very dark! Too expensive for value

Couple of flying friend for breakfast

Couple of flying friend for breakfast

• King Room - Smoking

Very clean

Space Shuttle Inn is the best.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

All rooms should be non- smoking.

Everything! -I've stayed there 6 times before.

The staff was friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had the shower broken.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room had comfortable beds with clean sheets. The breakfast was OK.

Good on site steakhouse

Good on site steakhouse

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hot water would cycle to cold

It is ok for the money we pay for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is ok for the money we pay for.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

good price for good results

good price for good results

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Very Good Overall.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location was perfect to get to the Kennedy Space Centre. The Durango Steak House Restaurant next door was excellent food and reasonable prices.

Browse Best Western Space Shuttle Inn traveller photo gallery