Reviews of The Beverly Hills Hotel 5 stars

#1 of 376 hotels in Los Angeles

9.7

9.7

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Amazing experience for anyone who visits Beverly Hills area.
    • Superior King Room

Their drinks were incredibly expensive, And we were dissatisfied with how they tasted versus how they sounded on the menu. Which is not the norm for us. They also had biodegradable straws which is a fantastic idea but they got so thick that I couldn’t even drink my drink out of them. This is really all I have to complain about which isn’t too bad. Many of the clients were pretty pretentious to which is a huge turn off but as long as the staff wasn’t that way we were fine. I think people need to just relax a little bit.

It has been a lifelong dream to stay at this hotel and I was able to make that happen even if for only a couple of days. Exceeded my expectations in many ways. The room was more spacious than I expected, it was in a perfect location, the landscaping was out of this world! I love all of the history of this location as well. The staff was amazing! They were very polite and professional. Pool area was terrific too.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

We loved everything about the Bev.

We loved everything about the Bev. We usually wouldn’t stay in such a lavish hotel but the staff made us feel so comfortable and they upgraded us to a bungalow.

An amazing hotel, close to none in this area as concerns...
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

You realiteit need a car to go to other places, there is little other things to do in the neighborhood.

An amazing hotel, close to none in this area as concerns comfort and service!

Food is great
    • Superior King Room

I requested earlier check in instead they were late almost 2 hours of regular hour ( 4:40pm) of check in. All they did was send an bottle of wine they said would cover my breakfast but I was charged later on on my credit card!

Food is great

A unique atmosphere of Beverly Hills
    • Superior King Room

The atmosphere of the hotel is unique. It makes you feel special. The swimming pool is fabulous and the gardens splendid. The rooms are very well decorated, spacious, with comfortable beds and sofas. The personnel is distant but helpful.

Still elegant
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

There is nothing to complain specifically yet it felt like the hotel lost its former glorious days atmosphere. Felt like a little deserted at the pool area etc. You can get more for money in other places for sure.

Service and legacy of the past. One can easily spot attention to the some details. Polo Lounge was very nice.

Perfect hotel and location. Pool attendance could improve

The burger was too cooked(we asked medium came overdone) and the fries were awefully soft during in room dining. They should have a dress cose at the pool bar and restaurant- I am not paying this price to have my children around indecent women showing their enormous breast through a lace suit and wearing nightclub like heels at 10am.

Rooms and bathroom are just perfect. The size and decoration are great. They accomodated our baby bathtub and crib request in no time and everyone was so helpful. Very child friendly for small children. Really enjoyed the live music at the bar. The pool area is very pretty too

Everything!
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Loved everything about the property.

Everything! There isn’t one single thing not to like. The location is amazing, the staff is great, and the hotel is beautiful. If weather is permitted I’d 100% recommend getting a cabana at the pool.

From check in to check out, everything was fabulous!
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

I can't comment as we loved everything about our stay.

Everything! I knew this property would be wonderful but it exceeded our expectations in every way!

Felt as special as we expected.
    • Superior King Room

Felt as special as we expected. If you want to mingle with celebrities and experience the best customer service anywhere in the world, this is the hotel for you. Stretch the budget!

I like the location a lot
    • Superior King Room

I didn’t like how the staff treated me from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out. They put me in a room that was a lower category than what I was paying for! I booked this reservation well in advance so they had no reason to do that. After making an ordeal they offered to put me in another room however it was very old and far away from the main building. It looked like it had not been used in a very long time- hence its availability during the busiest time of Coachella season. To compensate for this I was given $50 off breakfast, however the hotel is so overpriced that only 2 smoothies is $50 with delivery fee. The room service staff were also very slow with orders and took a long time to bring anything and once they did they acted very indifferent and rude. My boyfriend also found a used cigarette in the hotel bathrobe but it wasn’t shrivelled up... meaning the robe hadn’t even been washed! Quite a disappointing stay for such a famous well known and “reputable” hotel... wont stay there again! Thats for sure.

I like the location a lot

It was for my Fiancé’s birthday! It was perfect!
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

There was nothing I would change

I loved everything about this hotel. The staff was ere so helpful and amazing the room was beyond my expectations, the breakfast was amazing!

Very pleasant.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The mattress was too high in the middle and sunk in at the sides, as though it hadn’t been turned over in a while. Also, the rooms need more soundproofing.

The attention to service was just right. Not too cloying, just very gracious. The housekeepers were very nice, too. The food at the coffee shop was delicious.

Exceptionally comfortable. Amazing bed and bathroom and quiet room. Just a lot of hidden costs.
    • Bungalow King Room

Wasn’t as old school glamour as I hoped - it’s got big with all the bungalows. Couldn’t fault it just a bit more corporate that we’d hoped for. It’s also super expensive once you’re actually there - everything is extra even proper WiFi.

Incredibly comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast in the cafe. Loved the pool. Staff were brilliant.

I stay here often . In my opinion the best hotel in the Nation.
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

Excellent staff , facilities and attention to detail. Food and Beverage offerings very good, good workout area, pool area, like the rest of the hotel, very clean and well maintained.

Amazing and Best honeymoon !!!! Thank you!!
    • Bungalow King Room

We came over from London, UK, for our honeymoon and were treated so incredibly well. We were given an upgrade that was truly spectacular and made our honeymoon! The staff were all amazing and we can’t thank you all enough!!

Dream Come True at the Pink Palace
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff at the reception was amazing and she insisted to show us around the hotel. We went into the spectacular room that overlooks the beautiful street of beverly hills with palm trees and we were also greeted with a birthday cake and champagne. The next day I rented a cabana by the pool as a surprise for my friend and I was able to contact the concierge department to organize flowers, a cake and balloons. They did an amazing job and we were both impressed. The pool was a lovely place to spend our day at. I uploaded a instagram photo of me in the room and when we got back to the room from the pool, we were surprised to find a plate with chocolate and a picture from my Instagram in it (look at the photo I attached). The service was excellent and the food in general was great. The Beverly Hills Hotel is worth every penny. No words! I can't wait to return and stay there again when I go back to Los Angeles.

The hotel is superb and that is primarily because the staff...
    • Superior King Room

The hotel is superb and that is primarily because the staff are extremely service-oriented and highly responsive and professional. It's pricy but well worth it for a true luxury experience.

Classic luxury with world class service
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Unfortunately there was renovation work going on around the pool area so the poolside restaurant wasn't open.It means that the choices of where to eat are limited over a week's stay.

The service is always exemplary and the staff go out of their way to find out your preferences and remember them if you've stayed before.

Excellent in every way . Expensive but Good value .

No criticisms.

This hotel is simply, in my opinion , the best hotel in The Nation. The staff is attentive and professional . Everything from the food to the condition of the room and the amenities are first rate. I have stayed here many times and I highly recommend the hotel. Their iconic Polo Lounge is a great experience.

I absolutely LOVE this hotel and every moment of my stay was perfection!

It's hard to think of anything that could be done better at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I suppose I would like it better if the prices weren't so high. But even the price, in the end, really isn't something in the end I can take issue with.

I have traveled all over the world and the Beverly Hills Hotel is one of the finest I have ever stayed at. This was not my first time staying there. I come back because the service is impeccable, the staff is phenomonal and the amenities are top of the line. The rooms are kept perfectly and the beds are like sleeping on air. I cannot say enough about this hotel and it's staff. Yes, the prices are high, but to keep this level of perfection for the guests, that price is worth every penny. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Wonderful stay!
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

In room dining is exceptionally over priced for food that is not good.

Polo lounge, the fountain room and really the entire feel of the hotel- brings you back in time

excellent !!!

maybe a little bit more "international" choice in the room service menu (sushi, etc.)

location, facilities, cleanness, staff, in one word: everything

• Superior King Room

It was a little hard to find and the entrance was a bit dangerous.

The architecture and the art work. The spa and pool and the comfort of the loungers and room. The soaps and the tub and shower. Most of all the staff.

Legendary The Beverly Hills!
    • Junior Suite with Patio

Breathtaking cars of the guests and visitors :)))

Everything was just perfect. Being an honeymoon couple they welcomed us very kindly with a great upgrade. Thanks to all management and all staff to make our stay,our holiday,our honeymoon a very memorable one.

Very nice hotel and will certainly pay them another visit next year

Valet parking at $48 is a bit steep - park on road after 6pm to 10am

Very nicely appointed rooms, comfy bed and very special treatment from staff. Ben the manager on duty made us feel very welcome.

It was magical.
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

It was magical. It was the first time we've been on an overseas trip without our children! It lived up to it's name. THanks to the friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

The service was superb.

Expensive, but, after all, it's Beverly Hills.

The service was superb. Robes changed every day. Turn down service with bottled water every night. Room service got every order correct -- no mistakes at all. The staff at the hotel, in every role, was fantastic. They exceeded expectations. Wonderful quiet location, but very close to all the Beverly Hills has to offer.

The best overall hotel I have visited. Exceptional staff and atmosphere. Thank you!
    • Junior Suite with Patio

I have stayed in 5 star properties around the world. This was by far the best. It was the exceptional service and attention to detail. The staff accommodated every request with grace and ease. This property is exceptional.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Brilliant

・Nothing.

・Amazingly great staff, facilities, restaurants. ・Highly recommended hotel. ・You should stay one night even though more expensive than your budget.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Wonderful hotel but parking was $$$
    • Superior King Room

$48.00overnight parking. After spending $700 on a room and then seeing your bill with the parking on it was a bit shocking.

Staff excellent. Beds are so comfortable. Food was great.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE WE HAVE HAD WORLDWIDE!

n/a

WOW where do I start? Aside from the magical vibe this iconic hotel has, the moment you land at the entrance you are greeted by smiling staff and friendly valet staff. We were lucky to get a free upgrade to a suite that offered us more than enough space for our stay. The room was comfortable, clean, modern and the beds / pillows are extremely comfortable. The reception and concierge staff are super friendly and helpful infact every staff member we came in contact with was super friendly and helpful. The food is divine, the courtyard for breakfast is divine and the pool area is magnificent. We enjoyed shopping in the hotel shop which is displayed with fun, relevant pieces that we just had to have! We loved the display and feel of the store. There's an extra special gem to the Beverly Hills Hotel and if you stay here you will no doubt discover this for yourself - that is one of the friendly staff - Bryan, from the moment we arrived we were pleasantly escorted to our room by Bryan who engaged in genuine conversation with my two children and had them so happy that's all they talked about on our first night. Each time we saw Bryan after checking in he would greet us by first name (how he remembers every guest by name I have no idea!!!) and would always engage in an authentic conversation and we instantly felt as though we'd known Bryan for years. There's sadly very few people left in the world quite as special as Bryan and we feel blessed to have met him and will only be staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel in future because Bryan makes it feel like our home away from home! So would I recommend the Beverly Hills Hotel - of course I would I'm just annoyed we haven't stayed here sooner, they now have another customer for life.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Delightful experience

Nothing yet

Wonderful experience. Staff was so friendly and helpful. They made us feel very special for Sur. Room was perfect and maid service the best.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Beautiful and oh-so-comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

Shower pressure too low. Bathroom lighting was unnecessarily complex. Toilet flush a little awkward to reach. That's three teeny tiny negatives compared to about 197 positives.

Beautiful room! Beautiful hotel. Perfect service.

small touches.
    • Superior King Room

too expensive. Every time we went to a restaurant, they wouldn't seat us until we gave them our name. Made me feel like a criminal.

small touches.....like a cloth to clean my glasses.....some book markers

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The overall glamorous feeling on the domain.
    • Superior King Room

Couldn't take pictures everywhere (even while respecting the privacy of others off course).

The overall glamorous feeling on the domain.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The small touches like the little gift

The small touches like the little gift

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Amazing service, great atmosphere, super nice staff

Exceeded expectations

Incredible staff, incredible hotel

Speed is so slow.
    • Superior King Room

Speed is so slow... service quality is akin to a 4 star facility.

Staff and location the best

Staff and location the best

Very comfortable

The style

The style !

The style !

Awesome legendary hotel

The best possible service

Location and all facilities.
    • Junior Suite with Patio

The construction under progress should be informed by booking.com during reservation.

Location and all facilities.

The service of the hotel is the best one, compared with the...

The service of the hotel is the best one, compared with the hotels that I have lived in the US since 2013.

Great setting , friendly staff, very helpful.

Service a bit slow for all dining facilities .

Great setting , friendly staff, very helpful.

I had the most fabulous stay

May be more restaurants!

BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY AND WODERFUL FOOD!

A little oasis in LA

A little oasis in LA

Fantastic hotel

Very expensive

Fantastic hotel

Over rated and over priced

Over-rated, over-priced, pretentious.

excellent bathroom

A great hotel experience. I will be back soon

Leaving! It was GREAT!!

What a step up in quality - Excellent throughout - Highly recommended

It was a great stay

No coffee maker in room

It was a great stay

It’s a very big hotel but so cozy.

It’s a very big hotel but so cozy. I love it

Hotel has it all to be my favourite hotel in LA
    • Superior King Room

although the pool was crowed excellent service . Holiday feeling.

Extra comfy bed

Extra comfy bed

Loved it!!
    • Superior King Room

I loved everything about this hotel. I will come back!!

As advertised, one of the best hotels on the planet!
    • Junior Suite with Patio

This hotel is well deserving of it's reputation of among the best in the world. Truly iconic, truly luxurious, and truly wonderful!

Beverly Hills hotel is amazing

Booking.com

I don't like booking.com Was lied to and upcharged really your kinda seedy . Beverly Hills hote is great

Fantastic!
    • Superior King Room

Furniture not really my style (colours). Prefer Brown, sand, gold etc. More modern.

Kindness of staff

• Deluxe King Room with Balcony

There are so beautiful private garden. I really like to eat breakfast there.

Wonderful spa.

Wonderful spa. Great restaurants. You can stay the whole time at the hotel, you won't be bored.

It was a very pleasant experience for me and boyfriend. Very friendly staff and an amazing area.
    • Deluxe King Room with Balcony

The staff was nice and the location was gorgeous.

Amazingly relaxing!

Unparalleled service Friendly staff Amazing food- a little pricey Conveniently located 24 hour room service

The staff were amazing and the hotel and facilities were...
    • Superior King Room with Balcony

The staff were amazing and the hotel and facilities were fantastic. Wish we could have stayed forever!

It was very comfortable and safe.
    • Superior King Room

The diner. I'd rather leave it at that.

The staff. The valet. They were very helpful.

Classic Hotel very elegant and our room was comfortable and cosy.
    • Superior King Room

Beautiful Hotel loved the atmosphere, staff were friendly and helpful.

• Junior Suite with Patio

Amazing service from every member of staff especially the Conceirge.

Near perfection.

A leafy oasis of calm and good taste.

Staff friendly and professional, great food at the...
    • Superior King Room

Staff friendly and professional, great food at the restaurants and good sized pool.

Just incredible

Everything was fantastic. I'll only stay there every time I come to LA

Perfect stay!

breakfast.

Area and Pool area.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Amazing hotel

Having to leave

It's like I'm in my house

No thing

The warm reception I had everywhere in the hotel from the staff

Browse The Beverly Hills Hotel traveller photo gallery