Reviews of The Beverly Hilton 4 stars

#111 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

6.1

A.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great location at walking distance to Rodeo Drive shops, lots of restaurants, walking distance to a large shopping mall on St Monika Blv. Enjoyed the pool, great breakfasts, and very comfortable room.

I’m afraid to say, nothing!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Over priced, underwhelming, dated, disappointing, it’s basically an over priced holiday inn. Did not appreciate that I had to pay extra for WiFi and had to pay for Poole loungers, as all the free ones were taken. It felt like a budget airline where everything, other than your seat, is extra! Will not stay here again and will tell my friends to avoid.

I’m afraid to say, nothing! Other than location, there’s nothing this hotel offers to its guests. I suppose the staff were friendly enough.

The hotel itself is lovely, and in a great location.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The double beds are too small and uncomfortable for two adults to share. The air conditioning was incredibly loud.

The hotel itself is lovely, and in a great location.

It’s location
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very tired and in desperate need of a clean and an upgrade. Bathroom had a sliding door that didn’t shut properly. So no privacy. This took standard room to a whole new level. Not worth the money.

It’s location

Iconic hotel, but let down by a lack of focus on customer experience.

The restaurant had zero interest in talking about gluten free options, and the in room dining menu had no information about allergy considerations.

The balcony was beautiful, and the room was well provisioned.

Unbelievably bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay at Marriott or Avalon or pay 100 extra go elsewhere in BevHills
    • Standard King Room

i have never left a bad hotel review as you get what you pay for but at 400$ a night at a classic Hilton property you would not expect to walk down a hall to your "oasis"tower and see an old dilapidated metal bird cage with 2 birds in it in middle of hall. But when I saw it I knew we should have stayed at the nice Marriot down the street the rest of my family was at at 300$ a night. We took elevator to our floor stepped out onto tired old dirty carpet, halls with no ventilation that reeked of old garbage from the garbage storage closet that had no doors and walked into old run down rooms with cracked old marble flooring, bad caulking and dirty worn furniture. I have stayed in many many rooms and even the oldest free players club rooms at any Mgm or Harrah's property feel cleaner/less shabby. Wow. was pissed they can advertise these rooms in the same bracket/ such a higher rate than marriot or avalon properties rooms that were so nice !!!!!!!!

Literally the only thing we liked was the location.

One of the great LA hotels, an architectural masterpiece. designed in 1955 by Welton Becket
    • King Studio Suite with Balcony

Beautiful building designed by the great LA architect Welton Becket in 1955. Spacious lobby, great outdoor pool, comfortable rooms, courteous and helpful staff

Check in staff very rude was not aware of the three...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in staff very rude was not aware of the three different taxes in the end paid around an extra 400.00 if I was aware of the extra costs would not have stayed there

Underwhelmed

Overpriced. Underwhelmed. Fails to live up to reputation. The hotel had a function the night we arrived. As guests of the hotel we did not seem to be a priority at all. We checked in and tried to follow the directions given by reception to get to our room. Access via the section of the hotel we needed to get through was denied by very rude security staff of the function. We asked hotel staff for an alternate route and were sent on 2 very confusing journeys with a lot of luggage. We finally went back to Reception. A staff member escorted us to our rooms via a long route including a set of stairs as we couldn't access the lifts. Not great when you are carrying heavy bags. We booked a pool view room. We were given a view of a set of stairs and concrete wall. We requested to be moved. The second room had the view of the pool but was unclean. We found a used make up remover pad under the desk and lots of hair on the bathroom floor. Room was also underwhelming in terms of tiny bathroom and in need of redecorating. Reception offered to move us again. At this point we declined due to exhaustion and wanting to go to dinner. We were later subjected to the partying of guests of the function moving to the pool area and being extremely raucous until 1.30am. The only thing that relieved the noise of the party was the airplane jet sounding air conditioning system. Very disappointing experience!!! We were given a complimentary breakfast.

The pool is great. Location is good.

Disappointed
    • Double Room with Pool View

For the money, I expected better. The furnishings were ugly. The bathroom was in need of an update - no make up mirror, no grab bar in the tub, not enough room for towels (they were outside, in the room). And then we had to pay for Wifi and a LOT for parking.

Service and food in poolside bar was outstanding
    • Standard King Room

Lady at concierge was very slow getting someone to open luggage room for us and we were in a rush to get to the airport.

Service and food in poolside bar was outstanding

Reception bad math and poor service!

I booked four rooms for my colleagues in booking, when we check in, I told the reception please don't charge me four rooms deposit becuase my colleauge will pay their cost by themself. but the reception still charge me for four rooms deposit around $4000 and also charge my colleagues again! Spend long time negotiation, they said they canceled the over charge from my credit card but till now I haven't received the return credit limited. That have cause me to unsatisfied with the hotel, but it is not too bad because second day, they charge me again for $201.91 due to they use wrong room price ! after I talked to the reception (different madam), she had no any apologized for their mistake. and I asked her to confirm my real billing but she didn't provide to me. so I have to ask for her manager to confirm for me. I am so disappointed for the poor service of hotel. I will never go there.

good decoration.

The staffs at Valet were great and super helpful.

Staffs at registration desk could be more friendly. Some of them are less patience.

The staffs at Valet were great and super helpful. The staffs at registration desk were not nice. They refuse to answer my questions and just told me to asked another department.

Great hotel, excellent hospitality, lovely setting.
    • Standard King Room

The hotel location is excellent and easy to access. Staff is sincerely friendly. Dinner at Circa 55 was excellent. Thank you for making our stay very pleasant.

Great Architecture, let down by a surly Concierge

The concierge (middle aged women with glasses) was rude when asking reasonable questions. She really let the other team members down who were generally pretty good.

Has some interesting history and although dated was a more classic design than most Hiltons. Location to Rodeo Drive.

It's situated perfectly to easily access Hollywood, the...
    • Standard King Room

It was extremely busy with a conference over 2 days so it was very noisy in the lounge area which made it difficult if not impossible to find a quiet space.

It's situated perfectly to easily access Hollywood, the Dolby Cinema, Santa Monica pier, and a host of other little gems. Good shopping is nearby - a few minutes from rodeo drive boutiques.

The best holiday I have ever had!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room is slightly tired - but we were in the cheaper part of the hotel so was value for money.

The rooms are spacious and the pool is so very LA. We loved the Old Hollywood vibe and the staff are beyond helpful.

Very comfortable and relaxing
    • Standard King Room

Over priced for such small "standard" rooms. The LG TV had a delay when changing the channel and there was static interference before the picture appeared. They should add coffee and a coffee maker in the rooms.

The entire staff is outstanding.

• Standard King Room

they have two types of rooms, some are located in the old side and the other in the newly modelled side. the rooms in the old side have old furniture

Great location, friendly staff.

It was great.
    • Standard King Room

With so many dietary restrictions, the Hilton needs to do better with their menu. My girlfriend is a Vegan and really couldn't get one Vegan option. For instance there are 3 pizzas on the menu. One is vegetarian, but it doesn't offer Vegan cheese. I'm not a Vegan but I really felt her pain as we had to end up ordering out. Other than that the food is fine. But I would add other options to the menu.

The room was like a Best Western at best.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was like a Best Western at best. The furniture was old and beat up, the paint on the walls was coming off. I expected a better room based on the location and price of one night stay.

Chaotic.
    • King Room with Balcony

The hotel was being set up for the Golden Globe awards which meant that the pool was closed and the outdoor part of the restaurant closed off. Also the parking was a complete mess due to parts of the garage being used for the awards. I think they could have advised about this when we booked. If we had known about this we would have chosen another hotel.

Staff very friendly and room comfortable.

Ok
    • Standard King Room

Checking experience spoil the excitement. Front desk girl ‘T’ was very rude , 1st said she can’t find 2nd room reservation, then told us rooms not ready , then , sent us to wrong place the 6th floor to chk in rooms , phone at 6th floor hallway kept disconnecting when we tried to call for room location , dragging bags came done to front desk , same girl casually said oh ur rooms are just around the corners at ground floor , went there , it was bar no rooms .

Location, entertainment history of place

A little disappointing, with all the hype of Beverly Hills being high end.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property is starting to show it’s age. Peeling wallpaper in the room, no fan in bathroom, so when you shower, the mirrors are fogged up. TV in bathroom didn’t work, no coffee in room, or fridge. Don’t plan on enjoying your balcony unless you like Cigarette smoke from your neighboring guests. You have to pay $45 a night for parking.....

Close to Beverly Hills.

Ok stay wouldn't stay again though as I detest a shower in the bath
    • King Room with Pool View

The rooms are very basic. The bathroom pic on booking.com is nothing at all like the real thing. Bathroom was small grubby with a dirty shower curtain the pic showed glass and glamour. The air vent is disgusting hasn't been cleaned in a long time. Not worth the money.

The hotel is very pretty with it's Christmas decorations up.

The pool restaurant, free coffee/machine, complimentary...

No free water, shower with no "hose", housekeeping keeps trying to open the room door in the morning (before 10!), far from the hip areas

The pool restaurant, free coffee/machine, complimentary taxi, nice room

Lovely stay In Beverly Hills

The food in the restaurant can certainly be improved. The coffee shop in the lobby opens at 6am - Way too late for us jet lagged people...

The location, the facility, the staff

Oct 2017
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Furniture in bar area settees/chairs thread bare on arms ,needs renovation around bar we had free breakfast but charge 31 dollar's for it

Good pool area ,good selection at breakfast

Disappointing and overrated .
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Value for money poor. Rooms and hotel need updating. Didn't appreciate a further 100 dollars being added to the cost as I arrived for tax, as I wasn't aware of it. Would have preferred to pay before I stayed but couldn't . Parking 42 dollars a night. Noisy lift shafts meant we needed to change rooms.

Large rooms, history of the hotel, breakfast.

Clean, nice, very well located but sometime abusive in their prices
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Prices in food, parking and they try to get money out of you however possible.

The hotel is very nice and clean. Prices for food and parking are too high.

A hotel with a smile.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room too small and parking tooooooooo expensive. Location ok. I probably would not return. I like to walk to things. I'd stay in Santa Monica instead.

The customer service was excellent. Great pool and exercise room. A few good restaurants near by.

Good location to visit rodeo drive
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were in the room next to the elevator. It was a king delux suite so it wasn't the cheapest room yet we were kept up for a large part of the night with the noise from the elevators. This was particularly annoying as we were staying the night before we had to board a 15 hour flight with two kids! When we told the hotel about it the next day while checking out they were kind enough to take $100 off the room rate however I would have rather have had decent nights sleep.

Breakfast was wonderful

No value for money
    • Standard King Room

For the money you pay a clean bath mat would be appreciated. Sink was not working (last time I was there it was the bath tube), shower is not comfortable.

Awesome stay!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing not to like. Location is ok for Rodeo drive but a bit far if you want to be near hollywood strip or other attractions.

This was a great hotel. Bags are taken away as soon as you arrive, excellent and friendly staff. Extremely helpful concierge! The breakfast buffet was divine! Lovely rooms and the pool is great.

Very average. Not memorable
    • Standard King Room

The pool area was unpleasant, with so many lounge beds jammed together. Very unappealing! Not many spots just to sit and have a light lunch outside with a little shade, lacking atmosphere.

The Location was perfect, but value for money poor and no free wifi. We won't be staying there again.

Average
    • King Room with Balcony

I paid $200 for bufet breakfast and one of 4 people only had coffee. Then they locked us out of the room becuase my credit card was locked for security. Took an hour to get back in .

Would highly recommend the Beverly Hilton. Great value for money and still quite luxurious.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pressure in the shower was very good, maybe too good. It kind of stung like little needles and you couldn't alter it.

Very friendly and helpful staff. We booked a standard double room and it was very spacious for a family of four. Gift shop was reasonably priced.

Had really looked forward to staying here, shame let down by poor maintenance and noise room.
    • Standard King Room

Plumbing failed and backed up through the bath. Maintenance didn't turn up had to move rooms, only one available near lift lobby so noisy. A real shame as all appears to be such a good hotel.

Style, location, facilities

Location and services were really good.
    • Standard King Room

Location and services were really good. Staff was excellent and very accommodating. The breakfast was first class. I expected a much bigger room, however it was large enough, I imagined that it would be more spacious because of reputation and the number of stars that frequently stay at this place. All in all good value for the cost.

Very nice quality hotel, very generous service with room...
    • Standard King Room

You need to go everywhere by car - even breakfast outside the hotel is minimal by walking. But this is more an issue with LA than the hotel itself.

Very nice quality hotel, very generous service with room cleaning conducted at 21:30 on request due to our own fault leaving the 'do not disturb' sign on the door all day by accident. Extremely kind service.

Nice hotel but disappointed about lack of free basic amenities....
    • Standard King Room

There's no Free WIFI in the room only in the Lobby! There's no coffee making facility in the room either. It's $7 to buy one instead.! Disappointing... parking expensive $45 for less than 24hrs.

Great location, good gym facility...

Old hotel which needs renovation quickly
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is very old and needs renovation. Although I've stayed before but it was in a renovated section which was good but this time I stayed in the old section which feels like I'm staying at 3star hotel.

Clean and location is good

Nice old worldly hotel and would consider another stay.
    • Standard King Room

The check in staff came across rude. I don't believe this was intentional, however a little more grace would have been nice after such a long flight from Australia.

Pool area is great, the beds are very comfortable and my room was so quiet. Concierge were only too happy to help with anything. They were wonderful.

The pool and restaurant were wonderful
    • King Room with Balcony

In this day and age, requiring guests to pay for WiFi is ridiculous, especially with the high cost of the rooms.

The pool and restaurant were wonderful

like the housekeeping who are caring of the room and the...
    • Standard King Room

Rooms and bathroom are very old in the oasis tower need to be refurbished , will not stay in the hotel again because of their very old room !!!!!!!!

like the housekeeping who are caring of the room and the chocolate on the bed at night :)

Great All Around!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The drain in the shower was a little slow.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They are striving to make sure that all of your needs are met. The pool area was great, comfy chairs, great service, and nice clean pool. The room was a great size with a nice spacious bathroom. The breakfast buffet had a great sampling of options!

A restaurant hostess called Tanika was very exceptional in...
    • Standard King Room

A Spanish speaking waitress that served me lunch on Friday. It was so hot outside and she took my umbrella away and gave to the customers next to me

A restaurant hostess called Tanika was very exceptional in welcoming customers

The front staff was very accommodating.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is a bit dated and could use an upgrade expecially for the price.

The front staff was very accommodating... the pool had a sunny spot for me in the afternoon with a nice poolside menu... the shower has great pressure... the gym is huge with great equipment for everyone's needs 👍🏼

Nice hotel, bitty beds
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds in our "deluxe" family room were way too small. They were full, not queen. We were with two grand-daughters ages 12 and 10, and the hotel knew it. The 12-year-old ended up sleeping on the floot two of the four nights. The parking rate of $42 (or so)/night was steep, but probably not beyond what other hotels in LA/Beverly Hills charge. The same personal cheese pizza that costs $12 for kids cost $24 for adults. Ridiculous and perhaps a cause the ACLU can take up given the discrimination. Pizza power! Overall, the hotel was fine.

The hotel pool was large, maybe the largest hotel pool in LA. Our grand-daughters liked it. Music by the pool is great. Hotel staff very nice and helpful. We ate by the pool three of four nights, which was quite pleasant. There's a children's menu that is reasonably priced. Within walking distance of downtown Beverly Hills, though we're not Arabs and can't afford the prices there. There is a Starbucks a block and a half away where we ate most mornings.

Nice hotel with great service
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Wifi was not free in the rooms as advertised. Its only free in the lobby...

Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel cafe had Starbucks coffee which was the best! The room was immaculate and had great tv.

Posh environment for a nice stay in La La land
    • Standard King Room

Some road noise while in the room, but not so loud to effect sleep.

As expected, all of the facilities were top-notch. The comfort in the room was also at a high level with high-quality towels ad bedding, that didn't seem over-used. The staff were all pleasant.

Nice hotel but starting to age.
    • Standard King Room

Reception bit old world. Had to pay for an upgraded room Because we arrived early

Nice hotel but starting to age. Entrance surrounded by big temporary screens on way in spoils the affect of what should be a luxury hotel.

Not thrilled.
    • Double Room with Pool View

There was no in-room wi-fi. There was no coffee maker in room We had to call housekeeping for more toilet paper at 8:00 pm. Big $$$$$. Few amenities.

The pool was nice. Nice waitstaff poolside.

great bed , great pool ( open 24/7) .
    • Standard King Room

At checkout they dont show you a bill so you can understand your totals, quoting they do not know what was paid to Booking.com, encouraging to book directly next time !? ....weird .

great bed , great pool ( open 24/7) ...

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Classic Beauty
    • Double Room with Pool View

Free water in valet but not the rooms

Very clean Fantastic Service from all team members Delicious Mai Tai's Nice touch pad in the room for hotel info Easy location Great breakfast buffet

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

If you want to be treated like a celebrity stay at "The Beverly Hilton"
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were impressed mostly by all of the employees. They were exceptionally nice and sincere. When we first arrived the bell hops and the front desk made us feel very welcome. We had never stayed at a hotel this expensive before. Also, the waiters and waitresses were all very congenial. The cleaning staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything too.

Great place to unwind
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Expensive wifi. A glass of milk (for adding to tea) could only be ordered through room service and cost $8 + tip !

The pool area was lovely. Even on cooler days it was sheltered and warm.

Nothing special!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Me and my colleague(2 women) had big suitcases and nobody asked to help when arriving with the cab. The room (we had a comfort room not an executive) was large enough, but dark, with a small window, humid, looking cheap. The bathroom very small. The ventilation system very noisy and not reliable (never got the temperature set). No sleepers in the room and the cleaning lady didn't bring it when asked. I had to call again 2nd day for having it. From 3 days spent there, in 2 days we didn't have refill for the toiletries. For the same money (even 20 USD cheaper) we moved to a much much nicer hotel similar category.

We chose the hotel because of the neighborhood (Beverly Hills) and the park nearby. The breakfast was good and its nice that you can eat outside near the pool when the weather allows it. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Two night stay in LA
    • Standard King Room

No free Wi-Fi in room and only one chair. Our room was in a different wing to the main facilities so no direct access to the restaurant or pool, despite the lift have a 'pool' button. To quote the staff 'the lift lies'!

The location. The concierge was most helpful.

The Perfect Beverly Hills Weekend!
    • Standard King Room

My stay was amazing. The staff is incredible and super welcoming. The location is the best, easy to everything in Beverly Hills. Thank you Beverly Hilton for such a great stay, and I will be back very soon.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Seeing Beverly Hills
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very pricey, Rooms quite small Could not operate the AC - was on automatic mode could not be adjusted

Convinently located to places of interest Fantastic breakfast Nice pool

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Will not stay there again! The area is not all that it should be. Walk of fame is dirty, homeless
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was 4 in our party, have enough towels for 4 guests. The cover had a nasty looking stain on one bed, we called to get extra towels and gave him the cover, when he return the sheets had blood stains on them.

The Place was very pretty.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Worst Hotel Experience of My Life!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

On arrival, the Asian woman who checked me in did not understand basic English. She refused to tell me the security deposit or the total fee but insisted on swiping my credit card. When asked directions to my hotel room, she kept giving me directions to the pool level in the basement. I had to ask her 6 times before she could grasp the concept that needed directions to my room. The same evening, my phone lines were not working in that the phones would not ring for incoming calls. Two men were in my room after 9pm unsuccessfully attempting to repair the problem. The next morning, I was 45 minutes late for my meeting because the safe did not work and even after they sent security who said it needed to be replaced. When I left my room that day, I made a point to remove my do not disturb sign at noon. When I returned at 5:04, I found my room to have been left uncleaned by the maid service. However my thermostat had been turned down byb5 degrees, leaving the room freezing cold. My friend was meeting me for dinner and we had 6:30 reservations but due to traffic she said she wouldn't arrive til 7:30. I called Jennifer the hotel concierge at 5:45pm to change reservations. We went over 5 different places to eat and she said she would call each of them so who who had a reservation available for 7:45. After not hearing from Jennifer for 1.5 hours, I called down to the concierge ink to learn that Jennifer had left for the day and never made any reservations. It was Thursday night and we had to drive to the Pacific Palisades to find a place to eat without a prolonged wait. All of these incidents happened within 24 hours of my check in. The next morning I went to the hotel restaurant. I had to ask them to clean off the bed crumbs off the chair. They brogt me salmon Benedict which became food after two minutes. The servor forgot my juice and my tea even after I reminde him twice. After speaking to the manager, the hotel sent me a bottle of red wine and 2?

Nothing!!!

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

I chose that hotel because of close position to busy streets...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I chose that hotel because of close position to busy streets of Beverly Hills anyway I have to say that there is no easy approach from hotel to street. Also the hotel itself is large building so if you get room in side building (which you do not recognize from Booking) it is quite walk through cold hall - which I do not mind in general however going there wet from gym...

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Doesn't live up to the reputation
    • King Room with Balcony

The hotel is pretty much living on reputation alone. No complimentary wifi (I mean, it's nearly 2017. No free wifi in a $400 a night hotel?), no tea/coffee making facilities in the room (I know this is the case in a lot of American hotels but it really isn't good enough and they need to get with the rest of the world!). Very dated in terms of decor and facilities. You can see where they've tried to update, for example having iPads in the room instead of bound info books, but lots of information lacking. For example the tab on the iPad marked 'Hotel Information' had plenty of info about when it was built, who's stayed there etc etc etc but I had to Google the checkout time (for example). It's just old fashioned. And I don't mean in a 'full of character, quirky charming deliberate' way. I mean in a 'this place hasn't changed since the late 80s' way.

The bed was comfortable. Staff are super friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

We Expected More
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We did not choose a renovated room for an extra $30. We were disappointed with the room we did get. There was nothing specifically wrong. The room was clean but it was just "Un". We also not pleased with the $42 per night parking charge.

The staff in the hotel and the restaurants were on top of their game.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Happy in the Hills!
    • Standard King Room

There was nothing that I can say, I didn't actually like.

The house car and all of those who drive it were wonderful! They were all so helpful and warm!

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Started with many negatives and ended on a positive note.
    • Standard King Room

My initial room was dirty (won't go into detail) It wasn't until my third day that something was done about it. Even after a first complaint! So I suppose response time could have been quicker.

After a second complaint the hotel upgraded me to a suite. The suite was large and comfortable.

Never again
    • Standard King Room

They charge for ice. The bath gel had no gel in it. The AC kept shutting itself on at night so it became hot. Overall, it seemed a very cheap place to stay. The food was bad, esp the tuna melt, the burger and the omelette.

Lovely pool staff

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Enjoyed our stay, few things could have been improved
    • Standard King Room

A few little things such as the iPad did not work in our room and we were told it would be fixed however it was not for the duration of our stay , which made it slightly diffcult ordering room service Not the most modern rooms in the oasis

The pool was amazing And the Sunday brunch was really nice

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Had Cabana room - a little too cosy Had to wait for room to be ready; had to wait for porter to collect bags (rang 3 times)

Restaurant was great, ate there most nights and the breakfast buffet was well worth it.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

High class but occasional let-downs
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Closure at almost no notice for conferences of bar and restaurant. Lack of clarity when payment taken from credit card (half way through the stay). Rather disappointing fitness facility (small).

Food in Circa 55 excellent. Housekeeping service exceptional.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

The Reception staff were terrific and upon check in we were...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Miss Trader Vic's but the restaurant's meals were excellent!

The Reception staff were terrific and upon check in we were assisted quickly with our room even though we checked in early. She was very nice and gave us an upgraded room as well!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Dated, Pricey But Good Loation
    • Standard King Room

Free wifi only in the reception area in this day and age is a nonsense when plenty of other hotels do it. Self parking at $42 per day was too expensive, especially when valet parking is the same price. Rooms dated and poorly lit with no plugs near to the various mirrors which made getting ready to go out tricky. Swimming pool was pretty cold.

Lovely hotel lobby and room was a good size

The bed was comfortable
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived our first room had wet carpet all over and smelled of smoke. Our second room was much better. We asked for help from a concierge with our bags, the concierge did not show we moved our bags on our own. We expected better service from the Hilton, it is a world renowned name.

The bed was comfortable