Reviews of The Curtis- A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3 stars

1405 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202, USA

#24 of 77 hotels in Denver

What a pity...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was some kind of engine working day and night in the building just next to the hotel. I could hardly sleep, it was like being inside a truck engine. It is a pity, because the hotel was fine, but it is not worth it if you can't sleep at all.

The location is perfect, two streets away from the central mall.

We payed a little more than planned but the hotel was fun.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The entrance to the lobby was dirty. We parked in the parking garage and entered through the back of the lobby. You could possibley paint or wallpaper again becuase the walls appeared to be extremely dirty near the elevators. As for the cost of parking? I would think parking would be included in your stay price or at least not the extremely high price that it is. That line item on the bill was dissapointing.

What a fun place to stay! We were asked if the 13th floor was okay for our stay. I never heard of a hotel having a 13th floor but went with it! It turns out it was a floor decorated in a suitable theme. We had so much fun looking around that we all wanted to get off on every floor and check out the other themes! The hotel restaraunt was impressive as well. The breakfast was phenomenal! I think we enjoyed the hotel more than the city!

Everything.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had a minor problem in the first room (a leak in the bathroom). We were quickly moved to another room and provided breakfast vouchers for the following morning.

Everything.

Wonderful Hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The whole theme of the hotel was really cool. The staff were very inviting. The room was small but the perfect size for a couple on a one night stay.

Comfy room, great location but without the thrills.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Would have been nice if breakfast was included, nobody to help with luggage on arrival.

Comfy bed, freshly baked cookie on arrival, great location - right on 16th street.

cancelled 2 nights of 3 night stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No amenities except shampoo and conditioner along with lock box and small refrig; no housekeeping, dark room, 4-5 shelves for "stuff" and about 6 hangers, little support from staff, inconvenient parking, no food service on site.

This Isn't Your Parent's Doubletree
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Make sure you understand the rules about parking fees. We were zapped with a $36 fee afterward for parking that I don't think I entirely understood. I thought it was rolled up into the cost of the room and was quite disgruntled to see that fee on my card 3 days later. I specifically asked the front desk about parking and was not "reminded" by a breathing person about the fee but it was probably in the "fine print" somewhere obscure. Annoying, as that was one of the perks I thought was so great...being able to stow my car in a walking district.

The decor of the hotel was fun and playful, different in every rom. Whimsical... But overall, the comfort of the room was great. Very cozy beds, your own temperature control per room (very important), spacious bathrooms and plenty of USB ports. We did ask for an extra blanket around 10pm but it never came but it was redeemed by the extra towels we requested/received in the morning. If you want an out-of-the way stay with very little activity, this is not the place to go. The Curtis is right in the middle of everything and the lobby is like the runway at JFK. You'll be in the hub of activity staying here.

I loved the theme floors.

That there was an additional fee for parking. I feel if you are going to pay that much for the room, (with no continental breakfast or any other perks that most hotels offer) then parking should just be included.

I loved the theme floors. So much fun. The location was perfect too. Very close to downtown and the Mile High Stadium.

I enjoyed my stay.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

I really enjoyed my stay at the Curtis. It was a fun environment for adults and children. The different themes on each floor were exciting and made pictures even better. The friend staff allow for me to play along as if I was a part of the A-Team. The warm cookies upon arrival were a very nice touch. I have told my friends and family about the hotel and my stay. I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future. One more thing, the rooms were bright, airy, and very clean.

We enjoyed The Curtis, it's restaurant, cool vibe, and great location,
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The room was a bit small for my liking.

Location was near within 2 blocks of the 16th street mall and close to our desired location. Each floor had a theme which was very interesting. Great cookies!

Great place to stay!

Terrible water pressure!

This hotel had the most comfortable beds! Rooms were clean..staff was always friendly! The warm cookies every day just made it that much better!

Very welcoming place to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I loved the different theming of each floor. The warm cookies at check in were a wonderful surprise. And the text sent to check in on how we were doing was thoughtful.

Staff were mostly lovely!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had an issue with the bathroom shower not working. The person I called was not very helpful in finding a fix. She wanted to send maintenance, but when I noted I was already naked for the shower, she wasn’t apologetic at all. I was in a rush and needed a shower, but she couldn’t say how long maintenance would be. Finally fixed it myself. Luckily, everything else was great!

Staff were mostly lovely! At check/out, I needed to leave a bag, and Clint was hilarious and helpful. They accommodated me and made it fun. At check-in they were also friendly and fun. The space was great and easy to use. Bed was super comfy, too!

Overall. My friends and I stayed and had an amazing time in Denver. The Curtis was comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The Elevators were a little dirty, dark and small. The bathroom wasn’t as clean looking in the rooms. The toilet had gunk in it and the Bathroom shower floor and drain are looked dirty almost like it wasn’t cleaned really well... it needed some Lime away or comet.

Loved the Staff at the front desk.... very nice, inviting, attentive and not to mention the guys were m handsome andadies were beautiful. Always greeted with a smile! Victor was easy to look at! Is he single? J/k

Fine but didn’t live up to photos and therefore not a great value.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The lobby felt grungy and there is just one set of large automatic sliding doors that open directly to the street. People stand outside this door and smoke so the lobby has this unfortunate affect. The furniture in the rooms are meant to be cool and funky but unfortunately just feel cheap. Our stay was fine but didn’t live up to the photos of the property.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

The Curtis is awesome and I happened to get a great price at...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bar could serve food past 11 pm.

The Curtis is awesome and I happened to get a great price at the last minute. Generally I do not stay there because it is out of my price range. It is one of my favorite places to stay downtown.

Great stay but very loud!

It is right across from the denver center for thr performing arts so there was extreamly loud music playing until midnight. Also the walls are so thin wecould hear every move of our neighbors. The loudest hotel i have ever stayed at.

It is close to everything.

Nice Front Desk Staff
    • King Room- High Floor

Upgraded to a bigger room the 2nd day and liked it at first. Bathroom some how was getting smoke from another room, make it tough to enjoy.

The themed floors and elevators were fun. The front desk staff were very good and willing to help. They let us stay on Sunday until 3pm to make our day better and make up for the smokey bathroom issue.

Bed was clean and comfortable and staff were very...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Decor is dated and rooms are smaller than average

Bed was clean and comfortable and staff were very accommodating. The floors are themed so it breaks up the monotony for those who travel often.

A unique and delightful experience at the Curtis!
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The noise of the refrigerator in the room. But it was nice having it there.

I liked the cookies and the proximity to Union Station. I really enjoyed staying in a unique hotel, not a cookie cutter. I liked the murals in the elevators! I liked that the decor was tasteful and not overdone.

Great location to Buell Theater but not a relaxing hotel.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Corner King Room

Housekeeping persistently knocked on the door at 9:30 a.m. Housekeeping got us up to see if we were checking out. Really??? 9:30 a.m. Really?? How rude. The posted checkout time online is 12:00. We RARELY pay this kind of money for 1 night but the location to Buell Theater was tremendous so we paid more than we usually do for a special event. I can’t recommend this hotel for a relaxing get away.

Nice comforter and pillows.

Beautiful Hotel, Great Location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The nightly drumming by street musicians outside, which would go on sometimes late as 11pm.

This hotel is in the center of Downtown Denver and within walking distance of a ton of great restaurants, shops, and bars!

Overall, a delightful weekend. Highly recommended hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only complaint was the inefficiency of the elevators—slow & crowded, especially in the mornings, with food & luggage carts taking up half the space and guests needing to check out or attend meetings not able to board. Perhaps a dedicated staff elevator could expedite the flow of both guests and staff equipment.

Good access downtown
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Some of the bedding was not real clean. Blanket had either a coffee or blood stain. Told front desk about it. Other than that the room was great!!

Good access downtown

Horrible experience. 30+ mins to check in. MOLD in Coffee Maker. Lamps not working. Filthy walls.
    • King Room- High Floor

Horrible experience. 30+ mins to check in. By the time we got checked in, there was only one place left (a bar) to get food (late night 5 item menu) and to top it off, room was filthy, lamp did not work and there was MOLD and leftover pods in the coffee maker in our room. I requested a room with a view for our anniversary, when i drew back the curtains, I was staring at a parking garage. AWFUL experience. I give this place honestly a 1 star, if that.

The Curtis is a fun hotel with a different quirky theme for...
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The Curtis is a fun hotel with a different quirky theme for each floor. It's located across the street from the Denver Performing Arts Center, making seeing a show the easiest thing ever.

Super modern, clean and fun themed stay in a convenient location.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Valet parking was a bit expensive. Although, it is comparable to most everywhere else in downtown Denver.

The rooms were extremely clean, and the themed floors were a lot of fun for our “girl’s night out.” We stayed on the dance floor, which I thought was very appropriate. The staff was very polite and helpful.

Make those changes and I'll be back..

NO hot water at night!! Charge 15 dollars to use a microwave don't know if some rooms have them already. Charge to much for parking and house keeping half cleaned the room! (Shower glass not cleaned and half vacuumed the floor.

Breakfast was good, like this retro look of the hotel and the staff was awesome...

The hotel staff was superb.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff was superb. They gave us each a large warm cookie upon check in. They also let us check in over three hours before check in time, which was super convenient. Overall, the hotel was very quirky and fun and central to lots of various areas downtown. And the room and amenities were perfect for what we needed for a one night stay. We will definitely be staying there again if we're ever back in Denver!

Great location, rooms were spacious, and black out curtains...

Requested a king room and ended up with 2 queens instead

Great location, rooms were spacious, and black out curtains were wonderful. Delicious breakfast options right nearby

I liked the convenience of local shops
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was notified about parking priced prior. The employees dont explain how to use elevators nor directions to get around hotel

I liked the convenience of local shops

Location was great.
    • Queen Room- High Floor

Bathroom drain did not work. Water from the shower (the way it is designed) ended up all over the floor and it got really slippery.

Location was great. Walk to everywhere. Lots of great restaurants and next to the theater district.

It was a worth while adventure
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking Disability Access

I wish the prices of parking were in the confirmation email or were just more clear in booking.

I love the themes of all the floors and being able to explore the facilities. It was so close to everything we wanted to do and it was a great value.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great location. There is a shuttle bus just a few mins walk from the hotel which takes you to Union Station. Lots of diners and food places nearby. Hotel was comfy and spacious.

Very convenient location with prime dollar
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tiny room, room service sucks (one day Coffee with no water, other day Coffee with no sugar or last day coffee with no stick to steer). no Microwave. Closet has a broken hing. Towel hanger broken

Location is next to Colorado Convention center. Heart of the down town

The man at the front desk was friendly
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking Disability Access

Our room was directly in front of the elevators. Which was a disability room. Every time someone got off the elevator we could here the floor announcement that was quite long and loud. There was dirty towels that were not removed from last customer or from cleaning lady. for the price of the hotel I did expect more cleanliness and quiet floors

The man at the front desk was friendly

Great location and desire
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking Disability Access

Better pillows, not enough stuffing in them.

The location was excellent - a block from the Denver Center of the Performing Arts and 2 blocks from 16th street free mall bus.

We stayed because we were going to a concert at the Pepsi...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We stayed because we were going to a concert at the Pepsi Center. The location was perfect! We walked to and from the concert. The 16th street mall is a couple of blocks away. So much to do in downtown Denver. The hotel was comfortable with fun theme and all of the staff were friendly.

Overall we loved our stay and the Curtis will be our hotel whenever we're at the DCPA for a show.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Only complaint was the bathroom sink had trouble draining. Very, very slow to drain.

One of the cleanest hotel rooms we've been in. Recycle can in the rooms. Very comfortable beds. Like the shower in the bathrooms. On the 16th floor-very private and quiet. Also, excellent location if you are at the DCPA for a show.

Nice rooms, nice modern vibe.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not expect nor care for th 'humor' aspect: audio recordings in the elevator were really annoying after the 2nd listen. Ditch that and the art in the hallways. Did not seem to go with the 'hip' vibe.

Nice rooms, nice modern vibe.

Served its purpose for my trip bc I wanted that location!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Needs a facelift - Floor of shower old and stained. Elevators creepy bc they talk to you. Every floor has a different theme but from the 80's. Themed floors are antiquated but not in a cool way.

Location location location Friendly- ish staff

I loved it!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Yes the bed was very comfortable. I didn't have a corkscrew to open my wine, so the one of the staff at bar opened it for me. I didn't want to leave!

The overall hotel was clean and well kept.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were very small. We had a queen bed and the size of the room only left space to walk around the bed. The elevators were very slow and it would take about 10 mins to get down to the lobby.

The overall hotel was clean and well kept. Each floor as a theme and the rooms are decorated according to that theme.

I thought this hotel was perfect for our stay and would...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I thought this hotel was perfect for our stay and would definitely stay again. In the heart of the Performing arts area, we could walk everywhere to our show at the Buell and to dinner and brunch the next day. Our room was a little smaller than I am used to but very comfortable and quiet. The service was excellent. We got to check in early and the warm cookie was a great welcome. It was obviously very busy with lots of guests coming and going and you would never know it based on the friendly attitude of the staff.

It was a good stay but I wished our room was themed and not just the floor we stayed on.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

I thought our room would be Themed and not just the floor. You don't get what you thought you were getting.

The check-in and check-out was great. Plus the cookies!

Fun hotel & comfortable beds
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location was perfect and the hotel was so much fun. We loved the themes. These were also some of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.

Great location. Great parking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Little to nothing to hang items on in the bathroom or within the shower itself. No fan in the bathroom and so very humid after shower.

Room was clean. Bed nice. Very good central downtown Denver location.

I'd consider staying here again but after weighing in other options.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking Disability Access

They put us in a room directly across elevators, very loud during the night. Also, our room had a divider (I guess it was a family room before) and you could smell cigarette smoke coming from the other side. Showers could've been better.

Location. Room service was excellent.

not a good pace to stay I was not happy at all not clean sheets

clean the place make sure we dont know you are selling the same room for a cheaper price

I notice right in front of me how a room was been book for 159.99 for one night and I pay almost 230. for the same room. please they left the sheets for us to change when we told them they were itchy and not clean

High priced, high stress, not at all satisfied with this booking!
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Fire alarm at 130 in the morning, $4 charge for bottled water in room, $15 charge to bring up microwave to heat our leftovers, $5 charge to get clean empty plate just to eat our leftovers on! $37 for parking, which didn't work and we had to cal the front desk to send someone out. Elevators stopped working mid day! And we were on the 15th floor with a 6 month old, and the staff had no idea which floor had a changing table in the bathroom... it was the 3rd by the way. Worst Doubletree experience ever!

close to my meeting

We came for the wonderful 4th of july fireworks and had a great stay at the Curtis.

The parking was on site but expensive for a day at 36 dollars.

I loved the video game theme floor.And my son loved all the different elevator decorations.

Great location with friendly staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We stay there for only one night on transit back home. Nice and spacious room with comfortable beds. Great location; just a short walk to 16th Street pedestrian and transit Mall where one can hop on and off free mall-ride buses. There many good restaurants/bars along the mall and nearby. We arrived at the hotel around midnight due to flight delay from New York. It was a cold night and we were pleasantly surprised that we were given warm and tasty cookies at the reception desk; very nice touch. Friendly and helpful staff, I will stay there again if I ever visit Denver in the future.

Nice hotel, but disappointed with my charge
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I'm a bit unhappy though because I booked via booking.com and was told I'd pay $216 dollars after taxes and on site I paid about $240. I tried to reference my email receipt to find out why, but much to my dismay, my receipt never came.

Good location, nice facility. Clean and inviting.

Nice place, a bit spendy but it was a holiday weekend.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking Disability Access

Would have preferred an upper level room, we got the 8th floor and while we were very close to the elevator it was too close, right across the hall, lots of noise in the hallway. The room, #801 was a bit small. We were double charged for parking, I attempted to get out vehicle out of parking but had to run my credit card, I was assured by the concierge who came to assist that my card would not be again billed but it was. We were charged for parking on our room invoice $36.00 per day, and then my same card was billed an additional $74.00 for parking, car was never moved during our stay. So I will need to correct that. Hotel is nice for an older establishment, not nice views from our room. I made a request for an "upper level" room and early check-in and to my recollection I did not receive an acknowledgement from staff at the Curtis that confirmed or denied the requests.

The rooms, bedding etc. was comfortable. Staff was very attentive. The "Corner Office" on the property was a great way to get a wonderful breakfast, quick and convenient. Hotel is nice for an older establishment, not nice views from our room. I made a request for an "upper level" room and early check-in and to my recollection I did not receive an acknowledgement that confirmed or denied the requests.

Great place to stay for a night in Denver

Walls seemed a little thin as we could hear a group in the room next to us.

The decorations of the hotel are really unique and we really enjoyed the warm chocolate chip cookies at check in.

• Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

We were charged for 2 days of parking even though we only used the hotel parking for one day. Fortunately this was fixed, but the hotel staff said that we "should have told them"

Great location, comfortable bed

Great stay! Will definitely stay again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It didn't bother me but if my kids were with me it would have. When the shower steamed up you can someone drew a penis in the glass. I

How the floors were themed. Our room was cool looking too!

It was "ok" - room was very small.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Price for what you get - valet parking was crazy expensive and we weren't told about vouchers for food at the Martini Bar.

Hotel staff was very friendly

Make me want to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very lumpy, not that comfortable. Small selection of TV stations. Small lifts, parking fee a little high; I've stayed in Five-Star resorts that have lower parking fees.

The Location was great; there for the Denver Auto Show; one block from the 16th Street Mall. There's a large selection of great places to eat.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Nice downtown Denver getaway
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not completely cleaned during the day. Dirty glasses were left, and a used bar of soap was in the new towels.

The themes of the floors were unique and modern. We were greeted with a tray of cotton candy and a bottle of champagne. That was delightful.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Decent stay.

Unfortunately we did not receive the free cookie during our check in and we were there only 30 minutes after check in began. The bar area in the lobby was pretty disappointing just a few bar stools at a single counter top and the restaraunt was closed for re modeling.

The bed was very comfortable and room seamed clean.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Clean convenient hotel with a quirky atmosphere
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The car service at Curtis was very pricey and misadvertised to us as 'same price as an uber' by the concierge, which we were not at all happy about. By contrast, another local hotel in which we stayed afew days earlier offered a free car service to landmarks within a 2 mile range.

Nice quirky atmosphere. Very helpful reception staff. Very clean. Great gym.

There was nothing Grand about this lodge!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking Disability Access

You have the worst beds I have ever had in my life! The mattress was too hard and the pillows were so over stuffed that my neck hurt from sleeping on one. I literally tossed and turned all night, when I am normally a heavy sleeper. Also, if you are advertised as a Four star, people Expect Room service. All of your extra cleaning fees and lack of true room services made me feel as though I was staying in an "econolodge" rather than a resort. Anyway, NEVER will stay there again. You give too little for such a high daily rate.

The location on the slopes and the hot tubs. Bar service was great too!

LOVE the theme of the different floors of the hotel and the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The restaurant/bar was closed for renovations but that wasn't too big of a deal. The only thing that was a disappointment was not having a breakfast. I stay at Hilton Hotels when I travel; Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn & Suites, Double Tree. I guess I am just used to a breakfast at Hilton Hotels.

LOVE the theme of the different floors of the hotel and the lobby. It was definitely fun and gave a welcoming vibe to staying here. I will definitely be back this spring.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great location, but parking was too expensive.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The price is too expensive for the quality of the rooms. The parking was very expensive, and I believe for the price I paid, parking should have been included.

The location is amazing, and the staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

We'll be back
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Our TV kept pixaling. I think that's the only real complaint.

We went to the Warriors game at the Pepsi Center, and being able to walk there was wonderful! The staff was great. They all engaged my teen son about the game. I was given very thorough answers to guesting I had about the hotel. I loved that it's themed. We're definitely coming back to stay. Location, staff, rooms, all on point!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Location suited as this was a recreation of a past romantic...
    • King Room- High Floor

The hotel needs serious updating and repairs. Especially the elevators. Garage elevators smelled. A sidewalk band playing from 8-10pm was so loud we could hear them on the 15th floor. Very disturbing. Hotel could not stop them.

Location suited as this was a recreation of a past romantic weekend.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Unless you have money to burn I would pass on this hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

room was dirty, none of the rolling furniture had been moved to vacuum, french fry under sofa, vent in bathroom was caked w/grime...just a dirty room. Disappointed after paying top dollar. Then they toss a $36.00/day parking fee on top of that. Information on check in was minimal...I could go on but I hope this helps.

location, soft towels

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Prefect Place To Stay!

It was such a great hotel! We had originally booked for another but changed our mind and went to for The Curtis because of the price and location! We got so much more then we expected. The staff was amazing, hotel was very clean, smelt wonderful, our king bed was so comfortable and the restaurant at the hotel called, The Corner Office had such great service and the food was impeccable! Will definitely stay here again if we are ever in Denver!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

no microwave in my room not sure if that only comes with a...

no microwave in my room not sure if that only comes with a deluxe room but i couldnt heat up my prime rib leftovers and there were no microwaves in the lobbies or business floors

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Don't worry; Be happy..
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The shower makes a loud vibrating sound when you turn the hot water on.

I took a trip to Denver to find peace and relax from the stress at home. When I found this hotel on the website I was amazed by the reviews and quirkiness of the hotel. Upon check in the young lady (Dina) at the front desk was very friendly and asked about my visit. When I told her the purpose she told me to smile and relax; she even gave me a warm chocolate chip cookie. I was excited to view my room and see which floor I was on, each floor comes with a different theme. Lucky me I was placed on the game room floor, with the hallways decorated with Pac-Man and Mario Brothers wall paper and board games framed along the walls. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and the beds were very comfortable. The restaurant downstairs called The Corner Office has nice food and drinks, I had the fish tacos and was quite satisfied. The hotel is close to great restaurants, 16th street mall, Denver Art Museum, Denver Convention Center and more. I received superb customer service during my stay and on the morning of check out I informed the staff I was a travel agent and was very pleased with the level of care and professionalism showed by the staff. This hotel is a must visit and will leave you with a smile.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Fun & friendly Hotel

Service at the Office restaurant was a little bit slow and sometimes not so good, but the food and the drinks were really good. Just a thing to get better at!

It's a fun hotel and very good located! For sure will stay again

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Nice, not thrilling, but nice.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Shower setup is such that it leaves a huge puddle on the floor. It was difficult to maintain water temp with adjacent rooms flushing and otherwise using water. Also, a microwave would be much more useful than a safe.

The staff were awesome and the Sci-fi decor was fantastic.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Curtis's Photoshoot
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

I did not like that what I requested extra of never came to my room. & I wished more of the floors were decorated better, to have 2 that are elaborate and the rest plain throws it off.

The bed was sooo comfy! Our breakfast was fantastic! This hotel is very Authentic.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Awesome time!
    • King Room- High Floor

There were no laundry rooms available, which would have been a nice touch, if you're staying for an extended time in the area away from home/flying in.

Themes and decor were modern and fun. Staff was helpful and friendly. Great location in Denver for Convention Center. Beds were comfortable, and room was spacious with a view of the Rockies.