Reviews of Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row 4 stars

1914 Connecticut Avenue NW, Northwest, Washington, DC 20009, USA

#59 of 143 hotels in Washington

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Superb. At the right daily room rate, this hotel is where I would gladly stay again.
    • Standard King Room

The hotel was superb as were the staff I came into contact with. A small number of issues that I find somewhat difficult to grasp is 1. Why the dailty room rate changes so dramatically from day to day. 2. Why booking online is substantially cheaper than when at the actual hotel (and having had one very bad experience booking online, I prefer to see the eoom on offer before commutting to it). I understand that this applies to orher hotels too.

Everything. The location could hardly be better and I got an excellent special room rate for my dates there - which I undestand is given from tine to time.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Good facility, service to be improved
    • Junior King Suite

Overall service quality needs to be improved. I had a question about facility so I emailed beforehand - no reply. I called them to make a request (bathrobe and slippers) and they confirmed everything would be ready in my room - never. Found just difficult to communicate with them. Please be aware that location is not so close to city center - needs subway (10 min walk), bus (3 min walk) or taxi.

Spacious and clean room with comfortable bed is the best after walking around in the city. Price is still affordable side in this city.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Nice.
    • Standard King Room

The elevator(s?) left something to be desired. I eventually just used the stairs to the 4th floor where my room was. Only negative, my room was right next to the elevator, and I could hear the dinging or alarm when people held the door.

Upgraded older building. All the typical amenities one would expect. Not much of a view. Bed was comfortable. Towels were nice. Took a minute to find the cups and stationary (it's in the cabinet under the tv. The room had a mini-fridge. No mini-bar.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Good location with excellent service! Best regards from Budapest!
    • Standard King Room

I can’t mention anything.

I apreshiated the kindness of the two recepcionist ladies. They made a resevation in 5 minutes for which I would need a lot of time. Thank you once more!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Best stay in DC
    • Standard King Room

Wish they offered breakfast or room service

Everything! Check in was easy, the room and the view were amazing. It had a great changed line up on TV, and the bathroom was immaculate.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Overall the property is very good.
    • Junior King Suite

The service providers were very cold and unhelpful. I received more help and advice from the Courtyard Marriott next door than the Churchill. Very disappointing!

Overall the property is very good. We had a great room.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Comfortable, clean hotel
    • Standard King Room

Nothing. We had a great stay.

We loved the super thick towels and comfortable bed. The mini fridge and coffee station in the room and the coffee and water in the lobby were nice touches.

I'd stay here again at the price I got on Booking.com
    • Standard King Room

Some of the staff, though well-meaning, are pretty green & don't know the area well enough. But that's really small potatoes compared to everything else. They are nuce & trying to be helpful.i

The bed was wonderful, bathroom beautiful and room spacious. Delicious Crab Cake in the bar - I could get that, served with a yummy Napa slaw & a glass of happy hour wine for a great $15 light supper.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very friendly staff, beautiful and comfortable room.
    • Standard King Room

The pillows were too soft for us. Also the bar is very expensive. You see that the negatives are rather details.

Very friendly staff, beautiful and comfortable room. All the comfort you need.

A Wonderful & Relaxing Time at the Churchill Hotel
    • Standard King Room

I was in town to attend a conference. Not wanting to stay at the designated conference hotel, I choose The Churchill because it was fairly close to the conference and centrally located in Dupont Circle. And I am delighted that I did! The entire staff are professional and courteous. The room I stayed in was spacious, nice firm King size bed, and beautiful bathroom. Being in a bustling city, you expect noise, but my room was extremely quiet. A great perk was the complimentary quality coffee they offer in the morning in the lobby. When I return to DC, I will book this hotel again!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Churchhill great place to stay
    • Standard King Room

Housekeeping just straighten the room didn't clean each day and always forgot to leave enough towels. Bathroom small

Great location, awesome staff, very nice room. Very responsive when I called for anything. Nice touch to have fruit infused water in the lobby.

Comfy bed, great walk in shower, decent location for public...
    • Standard King Room

Elevators (one was out), no chairs in our king bed room, no towel racks

Comfy bed, great walk in shower, decent location for public transport and food, accommodating staff and nice vibe

Very nice. Loved the area.
    • Standard King Room

AC was only cold in the entry. One vent in bedroom area. We kept the ac on 60 and couldnt close the bedroom door or it would get hot.

Nice suze room, breakfast was good, friendly staff

Inexpensive and basic. Not going back.
    • Standard King Room

I told them we were eloping. They put us in a room with the absolute worselt view- the windows were half covered by some outdoor vents and faces a loading dock. Not romantic at all. The bath was weird. Room service menu is the most expensive I’ve ever seen. Nothing should be that expensive. Nothing on the menu was fancy enough to cost so much.

I liked the location close to restaurants. Any time we needed anything from the front desk, they brought it.

Just fine
    • Standard King Room

The associated bar/restaurant has very limited menu for dinner and is poorly frequented. Clearly the management has changed since my last visit couple of years ago. But there are many good restaurants around Dupont Circle

If the location is right for you this is a good place to stay. Fully redecorated and helpful staff. I have stayed here with family and alone at least four times now and never been disappointed.

Good value for your traveldollar
    • Junior Double Suite

No towel racks or places to hang extra stuff in bathroom. No grab bars!! We could not get the thermostat to turn down so the room was too warm for us to sleep comfortably .g

Marble in bathroom assured of clean floors.

From the moment you entered the hotel it had a lovely...
    • Junior King Suite

I Loved everything about the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

From the moment you entered the hotel it had a lovely European feel. The front desk was exceptional. The room perfection

We just had such a great time. I loved the hamburgers from the Chartwell.
    • Standard King Room

My sister couldn't get on the internet.

The kingsize bed in our room was so comfortable and so inviting. I loved the bathroom and the little seating area.

Front desk staff was pompous and dismissive.
    • Standard King Room

Front desk staff was pompous and dismissive. Housekeeping did a cursory cleaning on our 2 night stay. Empty bottles were left in trash and used towels were removed but never replaced. I expect a 5 star hotel to provide impeccable service. D.C. has a lot of hotel choices. Clearly I will not be staying here in the future.

Front desk staff was pompous and dismissive. Housekeeping removed used towels but never replaced them. I expect excellent service from a hotel with 5 stars

No place to hang bath towels i.
    • Junior King Suite

No place to hang bath towels i.e. no hooks or towel racks so had to put them on the floor and get new ones every day. Not good for the environment. Found a wad of someone else’s hair while walking on carpet in bare feet. Eeeww!!! Staff was exceptionally nice. Also realized on this trip that we will be visiting D.C. on a regular basis and this hotel is a good location but too costly. When I came home I checked your rates for the same 2 nights this week and they were $151. We paid $289!!!!!! So not happy.

Really enjoyed the ample room, except for the bathroom which...
    • Standard King Room

Overpriced for what is offered. Lacks charm and some basic creature comforts. Desperately needs updating, especially the lobby and elevators. Bathroom is new but quite small.

Really enjoyed the ample room, except for the bathroom which was quite small. Bed and pillows were great. Breakfast staff and front desk were attentive and cordial.

Great location, very limited parking
    • Standard King Room

Parking was full so we had to park at hotel next door. It was very challenging to get around to other hotel to park and then we got back to hotel later and they had allowed people to park in front of the hotel, but made us go next door.

Great location and beautifully maintained. Bed was very comfortable and rooms were very, very clean. Shower was amazing!

It could had been better
    • Deluxe King Suite

Dusty, squeaky floors, limited towels, poor WiFi, poor quality pillows & bed and very small bathroom- very tight. No bar amenities, except water at $4.50 a bottle, pathetic

Style and look of room

Good room, bad staff.
    • Standard King Room

Never received the reimbursement and it goes already twenty days of trying to receive my money back. Got double charged and even the security deposit was never reimbursed.

Will definitely come back to stay again!!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The bed was alittle uncomfortable...the bathroom was very small and crampt...

The room was amazing...the view the awesome...the staff was friendly and welcoming!

The location was wonderful as was the staff.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Where to start. The heat couldn’t be regulated. Because they did not update system if heat was on you could not access a/c. We were so uncomfortable. Then the phone didn’t work and the coup de grace was the fact that the bath n the upper floor was leaking and it came directly into my bathroom. Whilst checking out another customer was recounting that the sink and shower backed up. Bathroom was so small that you were squeezed between sink and shower and this was the Deluxe King Suite. Unmitigated dump The “ updating” was done ( not completed) quick, dirty and cheap. It’s disgraceful and burdens a lovely, gracious, professional staff. You can’t turn a sows ear into silk. And I just insulted little piggies. DO NOT STAY HERE.

The location was wonderful as was the staff. I felt bad for the staff because the hotel is in disrepair and that affects patrons.

Wi-Fi was poor, disconnecting every few minutes and taking...
    • Standard King Room

Wi-Fi was poor, disconnecting every few minutes and taking forever to download even small documents. My stay was also more expensive then foreseen as I had not noticed the small print that tax was not included in the listed price (while I think it usually is with booking.com, but perhaps not in DC area)

The room was large, clean and the bed was super comfortable.
    • Junior King Suite

While we did arrive for a very late check in, parking did turn out to be unavailable - after a long drive this was disappointing.

The room was large, clean and the bed was super comfortable. Dupont Circle station is a short walk away.

Won't be back.
    • Junior King Suite

Toilet leaked. Hot water in sink did not work. Not enough electrical plugs throughout the room. Noisy because of people next door. Food OK....not great.

Worth every penny!!
    • Junior King Suite

The parking facilities were full and I had to park in the garage of another hotel!!

Everything from the great staff to the modern accommodations to the super comfy bed and soft towels!!

would not stay here again
    • Junior Double Suite

No ice machines on any floor, no towel bar or hooks in the bathroom, only one tiny garbage can, half the tv stations didn't come in

The room was beautiful, but sparse

Overall the room was comfortable and the size was larger...
    • Standard King Room

It was farther away from the Metro than I anticipated and the bed was a little on the stiff side.

Overall the room was comfortable and the size was larger than I thought. The bathroom was small but large enough for two people to room around easily.

This is a great old-school luxury option in DC.
    • Junior King Suite

It would have been nice to see some more updated amenities. Also, the fan in the room is VERY loud. Turn it down if you want some peace and quiet.

The staff were very friendly and attentive. The room was spacious and clean, and the bed was quite comfortable. I'd definitely recommend this as an option if you are visiting near the embassies or Dupont Circle.

Nice stay
    • Junior King Suite

- Takes long time to get hot water (sink & shower). - Current renovation works in the reception area.

- Friendly & helpful staff. - Big rooms. - Comfortable beds. - Location close to Washington Hilton where I was attending a symposium.

Pleasant overall - but lacking sufficient attention to detail.
    • Standard King Room

This was my second time lodging at this hotel. The first time clearly went well, and I decided to return. However, two issues about my recent stay make me unlikely to come back (they are minor, but don't sit well after paying $200 for a room): 1) Upon checking in the staff asked for my preferred wake-up call time and said he will set it for me. He did not. Thankfully I set my phone as a back-up, but it would have been a shame to miss my morning meeting because staff said they would do something and then did not. 2) My room had not been fully turned down after the last hotel guest - bags of cotton balls and Q-tips were already opened and used in the bathroom, which I found a bit gross. What else in the room may have been used? It's a pretty hotel and my two points of frustration are small, but it shows that there needs to be more attention to detail. During my next DC visit, I'll be lodging elsewhere.

The suites are terrific!
    • Junior King Suite

Just two suggestions: robes would be a lovely perk and quite frankly, I actually expect bathrobes in a hotel of this quality. And as to quality, I would upgrade those sheets, but we will be back!

The first people you see when you enter a hotel is the front desk staff and these people were exemplary. Helpful, kind and friendly. Loved the hotel and plan on this hotel being the mainstay hotel when I visit Washington, DC-which is frequent. Just two suggestions: robes would be a lovely perk and quite frankly, I actually expect bathrobes in a hotel of this quality. And as to quality, I would upgrade those sheets to a nicer grade. But we will be back!

GREAT SERVICE , OLDER BUILDING
    • Standard King Room

LOT OF NOISE IN MY ROOM DUE CONSTRUCTIONS INSIDE THE HOTEL THE ELEVATOR IS TOO OLD AND SLOW AND LOT OF NOISE DURING ITS WORK

THE ROOM VERY COMFORTABLE IN SIZE

I don't advice any one to stay there
    • Standard King Room

After I checked out, I recalled that my watch, earings and ring are on the bed. It took me 24 hrs to get answers and some are still pending. Sadly it seems that they have stolen the things when my room cleaned. From my experience I don't advice anyone to rent in this place and it seems I am not the only customer who was robbed there.

It was clean

Lovely rooms very spacious.
    • Junior King Suite

There was improvements taking place so a smell of paint in the bar.

Lovely rooms very spacious. Really handy for the conference in the Hilton opposite but easy to get into town too.

We were cheated out of $164.00 ,dollars. That is not good and I will not recommend this hotel to an
    • Standard King Room

They changed us for a night that we didn't stay. We keep calling to rectify it but they put us on hold and keep telling us that it was a no show. They swiped our card twice and don't want to refund our money.

Very spacious room and bathroom.
    • Standard King Room

The lobby was not a lobby. Renovation was ongoing. Noisy fan/airconditioning. No bar. You had to enter the restaurant from outside.

Very spacious room and bathroom.

great room - King Suite
    • Deluxe King Suite

Elevator noise awoke us many times at night; Promised sleeper sofa not available and took many many many phone calls to get an uncomfortable rollaway bed; Not enough mirrors; Minimal light switches so had to crawl over furniture to get to lamps to turn them off and on, since no overhead lighting

great room - King Suite

Fantastic
    • Standard King Room

Our friends were told to check out although there was another booking on their name. I spoke over the phone before our stay that our guests will have 2 bookings but Moho has was done to follow up.

Rooms were remodeled refreshed - a great surprise

Truly courteous staff.
    • Standard King Room

My room may have been unusual, but the cavernous bathroom was always cold. Especially the floor. (Climate control in the rest of the room was excellent.) Additionally, I'm not sure why so many of the free weights in the gym were missing; management should rectify that.

Truly courteous staff. The Churchill Hotel is a great value, but not high on amenities. That said, there are many restaurants and even a very good gym within a couple of blocks. Very convenient for events at the Washington Hilton. I would certainly stay again.

The Churchill is really good for the price and place. Would stay again if I have to visit DC again.
    • Standard King Room

That breakfast is not complimentary. The elevator is old and slow.

The staff are very helpful especially Mouna at the front desk. She really had time to make me confortable and show me around. And Dereje the security officer was very friendly and helped me quickly as I was late for my flight. The proximity of the hotel is super. Within reach of all places, entertainment and business offices. My room 615 and it's window view I liked very much.

Excellent experience!
    • Standard King Room

I arrived hotel earlier than check-in time but the helpful staff let me go into the room. I appreciate this because after long trip bus from New York I really need some rest. Although not very close to the train station, its a walkable distant and beautiful neighbourhood.

It was a nice, quiet place to stay during a business trip.
    • Standard King Room

can't think of anything unless they want to move the building closer to the Dupont Circle metro station

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I got a complimentary upgrade.

Large, comfortable room in a good location
    • Junior King Suite

The restaurant and bar were always very quiet and hence a little uninviting... Foyer a bit tired looking, but the room was fabulous.

Lovely old hotel with big suites with very comfortable beds. Staff helpful and responsive. Good position in between all the sights and my conference at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Some good restaurants and bars nearby. Could walk or easily get the Metro everywhere.

The best value of your money.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Elevators are slow and old.

The location is perfect for business and leisure, easy access to main Gov. offices and other businesses, very pleasant nearby restaurants and shops. Public transport available near the hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean and comfortable.

It was polite, comfortable, and expensive!
    • Deluxe King Suite

I did not appreciate such a high cost to valet parking 47 is a bit much! When you are already paying 250. A night . It wasn’t a resort hotel.

The safety in the area and the polite way in which we were treated. I do think for the price of the room and parking at least a continental breakfast should be included as a free offer at least for two people in a room. Also perhaps adding a few complimentary candies and maybe a coupon for a restaurant in the area would be a gesture to welcome people to stay at your hotel.

My windows were bolted shut and could not be opened.
    • Standard King Room

My windows were bolted shut and could not be opened. Apparently this was because it opened onto a ledge and other rooms have windows that open. If this is important to you, ask for an operable window.

Cute hotel with character near embassy row. Easy accesss to all of the city.
    • Standard King Room

Housekeeping kept entering the room quickly barely knocking multiple times throughout the day. That was kind of annoying. When they replenished towels they gave us one washcloth. Also there was a fire drill and it seems like no one knew what was happening. It was a false alarm but it took them awhile to tell us so the entire hotel went down the stairs ( I was the 7th floor) to the lobby. The concierge was friendly but mostly unhelpful when trying to book shuttles to airports.

Nice large room. The hotel has a homey and artsy feel to it. It has a lot of character. It's just a few blocks from the red line and all the offers of DuPont Circle.

The location of the property was great.
    • Standard King Room

Our hotel did not have a pool, every single day when I looked our my window i looked straight into the hotel next doors pool. That was one thing that I did not check when I booked this hotel was a pool.

The location of the property was great. It was walking distance to a lot of restaurants and some shopping. The staff was great and helpful with our phones when we had a little trouble with them.

Charmingly nice old-style hotel, slightly noisy
    • Standard King Room

There was a lot of noise, both from the corridor and from other rooms. We booked with "breakfast included", but this only means you get a voucher for the restaurant, and then you are expected to tip the waiters. That was a disagreeable surprise.

Good location, relatively close to the Red Metro line. The room was very large and clean. The staff was in general helpful and nice.

We had a quick lovely stay at the hotel. It is also a nice healthy walk from the White House!
    • Standard King Room

cleanliness of the bathroom on the 1st floor.

We arrived in the middle of the night and the staff was so awake and aware you would think it was the afternoon or evening. We appreciated their help with taking the car back and forth for us, even to load our luggage temporarily/get stuff from the car we forgot. We also were appreciative that they let us keep our food/ice bag in their refrigerator.

Wonderful hotel! Highly recommend
    • Junior King Suite

Only thing I would suggest....condiment packet for coffee didn't include stirrer. Quality of coffee was minimal,

Beautiful room with huge bathroom. Comfortable bed. Great for the money!

The room was great the bed was wonderful.
    • Standard King Room

The way the bartender in the lounge spoke. His tone showed his frustration for the ending of the night. We got there about 15 minutes before closing time and then on another occasion we got there about 10 minutes after closing. We did not feel welcome either time.

The front desk staff was great, especially Asia. In general, all were very friendly and willing to help when asked.

The room was spotless, sleeping area and bathroom were...
    • Junior King Suite

The parking situation, but I don't believe this is a problem unique to this hotel. Parking on street was available, with meters to feed except on Sundays. We found nearby street parking throughout the weekend, a short walk from the hotel

The room was spotless, sleeping area and bathroom were spacious, bed comfortable and the history, beauty and charm of the building was an added bonus. Many places within walking distance, for example the Zoo.

A peaceful, relaxing oasis
    • Junior King Suite

This is not a complaint because along with old world charm comes old world elevators...they were a little slow.

Room was large, clean and comfortable. Overall the hotel was quiet (no kids running in the hall, loud drinks trying to find their room) Very peaceful and relaxing

The room was very spacious.
    • Junior Double Suite

The door man was very rude. One of the two elevators broke. You have to pay $50 a night to park if you don't want to park on the street plus pay for your room.

The room was very spacious. The receptionists were very friendly. The restaurant staff was very friendly.

The hotel is at a prime location.
    • Standard King Room

No drinking water available even via purchase. There was a constant stench in the bathroom.

The hotel is at a prime location. Adam's Morgan which is one of the nicest neighborhood is 5 minutes away.

Stuff is kind and helpful
    • Junior Double Suite

The room we booked included breakfast only for adults not for kids, how much a kid can eat? We were told that we can order food for our children and then pay extra, but it would be nice if they included kid's breakfast

Stuff is kind and helpful

Classic Hotel near Embassy Row
    • Standard King Room

no swimming pool or complimentary breakfast

Beautiful hotel in the center of the Dupont Circle neighborhood and within walking distance to Adams-Morgan neighborhood and the DC nightlife. Friendly staff and large room. Enjoyed my stay during the 4th of July weekend.

So glad we stayed at the Churchill Hotel near Embassy Row; we'll be back!
    • Junior King Suite

Only the firm bed. Everything else was very nice and very clean.

The bed was firmer than I prefer but my back did not ache at all the next day and we slept well. The American breakfast was fantastic. Perfectly cooked eggs, bacon, seasoned red skinned potatoes and toast. Plus good tea and coffee. I would eat there again. And we asked for an extra towel and they brought it up quickly. The bathroom was well designed. The shower nozzle was on the opposite end of the shower so you could turn it on without getting soaked. And the outlets for charging our phones etc. were located in the front of the night stands. There were 3 on both sides. Those little attention to details made our stay quite pleasant.

A comfortable base of operations in Washington
    • Standard King Room

The staff tries to be friendly but seem to be forever annoyed with something. I was promised my receipt by email but had to call the hotel twice before I got it. The place could do with a small business center.

Very genteel setting with very nice rooms and a good location midway between downtown and the green suburbs.

Quaint but aging hotel
    • Standard King Room

The elevators don't inspire a great deal of confidence. The wheelchair accessible ramp for those with luggage isn't well marked to get to the elevators. The restaurant serves somewhat greasy food with very little fare for anyone on a healthy diet. There are no ramps to get into the dining room. The built-in electrical outlets in the nightstands wouldn't work with some of my modern electronics (my laptop power supply in particular). No lights in closets that I could find, which made it difficult to put away my clothing.

Located north of DuPont Circle, this is an aging hotel that's rather quaint. Friendly staff in the restaurant/bar which has a limited menu. Rooms are small, yet nicely appointed/decorated. Bathrooms are wheelchair accessible and handicapped friendly. Electrical outlets were built into the nightstands.

This hotel is worth staying !
    • Standard King Room

The last day I was there the lady from house keeping who cleaned the room messed up the setting we had the air conditioner on and we tried it fixing it but it wouldn't work. Really didn't like that they would change the settings without our permission but other then that this place is worth staying.

The staff was super nice! They upgraded us to a better room the minute we got there. Literally had the best time. Rooms are super clean and the bathroom was really nice as well. This place is worth staying. Make sure to try the chicken quesadillas and monitor drink from the restaurant at the property. And the infused water they offer when you walk in.

Liana the reception manager sets the standards for exellence.
    • Standard King Room

Liana the reception manager was extraordinary . She set the standards for excellence from the moment I stepped in to The Churchill. I am definitely coming back.

A great price for a lovely hotel. I wish we'd discovered it sooner!
    • Standard King Room

We only stayed one night, so our experience was somewhat limited. However, the staff, common areas and rooms were very nice. The air conditioning was central and effective, so we didn't have a noisy through-the-wall system cycling on and off all night; The bed and pillows were very comfortable; The bathroom was a little more spacious than most chains; The coffee maker actually had enough condiment packets. Sometimes it's the small things that matter!

Outstanding hotel staff, treat you very well
    • Junior Double Suite

Bathroom is small but that's typical of an old building

Room is very spacious, location near Dupont Plaza is outstanding. Hotel personnel are top drawer, we had not been there for over a year, but they remembered us by sight!!

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Great staff! Lovely decor! Fantastic location! Great price!
    • Standard King Room

The bathrooms could have tubs. They already have fridges, they could have microwaves

Staff was wonderful!!! Very attentive. Beautiful decor. Great location. Fantastic price. My new favorite DC hotel

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Loved this beautiful gem from the past.

Nothing! Loved it!

Loved this beautiful gem from the past. Gorgeous in every way. Staff was great! Room was beautiful. It was so close and convenient to everything. I would highly recommend this hotel and stay there again!

Very nice hotel
    • Standard King Room

My only minor complaint was it's a bit far from the closest Metro, but not far enough to be an issue

The room was very nice, everything was very clean, it was overall a very nice experience

Comfortable, but no parking.
    • Standard King Room

I was very disappointed with the parking. When I arrived Friday night, the hotel staff informed me that they were no longer doing valet parking for the night. It was on a first-come, first-served basis. I did not know this. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have stayed here. I parked across the street at the Hilton. I think I'll stay there next time.

This property has an excellent location. It is basically within a couple miles of all the sites to see in Washinton, D.C.

Convenient location. Beautiful room.
    • Standard King Room

The room was right off the elevator and the hotel doesn't have any signs or courtesy reminders to loutish drunkards to keep their noise down. I didn't fall asleep until the last alcoholic stumbled past at quarter 'til 4a. I'll stay again but next time I'll bring a white noise machine with me just in case.

Loved the design of our room. The style reminded me of a hotel I once stayed at during my single days in Reykjavik, Iceland--but I paid 5x as much for that hotel room :)