View vacation packages to

2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Florida Hotel & Conference Center in the Florida Mall – BW Premier Collection

Reviews of The Florida Hotel & Conference Center in the Florida Mall – BW Premier Collection This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1500 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32809, United States of America

#86 of 355 hotels in Orlando

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 11, 2019

I've been to the hotel a few years back.
    • Newly Renovated King Room

I've been to the hotel a few years back. at other times I've been in Orlando I've opted for other hotels. but it was good to return to the hotel and find the suite renovated. much more comfortable and the bathroom lighting was great. the hotel still continues with GIF Starbucks cards for people who give away the feedback this is amazing. the location of the hotel is great. 20 min from Downton and close to Parks. with access to the mall on the reception side. I'm going to Orlando a lot since I live in Tampa. it came back to be one of my hosting options :)

• Reviewed: June 11, 2019

Not good

There was no complimentary breakfast The rooms air conditioning wasn’t working. When I mentioned the problem, someone said it would be fix it never was. Bathroom fixtures were coming apart. Door needed a coat of paint.

the mall was nice

Stayed in June 2019

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Hotel facilities were excellent. Staff friendly. Disadvantage...the mall...I spent too much money:)
    • Newly Renovated King Room

Conference center temperature was too cold. Put this on my exit survey and the hotel management emailed me an apology and stated that they would note this for future center events.

Lox and bagel not normally present at a breakfast buffet that I have attended

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

I liked how nice and clean the room was.

No microwave in the room. I didn't like that the hot tub in pool area was not hot at all the first night there. I told Denzel at the front desk and he put in a ticket to have it adjusted.

I liked how nice and clean the room was. I did like the lockout if you had family or friends traveling you would want close by without sharing a room. I like the décor of the room. I loved the location as it is a part of the mall.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2019

Location and the lovely staff.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mobility Accessible Tub

The newly decorated rooms are nice ...but by the beds I think you need a rug . My feet walking on the wood floor felt dirty the whole time having a rug would really soften the rooms. The noise from the room above with people / suitcases on the new floors is really noticeable in the night. This is not a complaint ...just a suggestion. I stay here al the time ...and will continue to do so.

Location and the lovely staff...as always

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Too expensive for the service and the accomodation.

We did not like the fact that the dirty bedsheets were in the hallway for hours, just on the floor. Dirty dishes were in the hallway at 4 pm, and were still there at 8 pm. That is really bad. The people at the frontdesk were friendly but did not know there job very well. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. It took us over 30 minutes to get that issue resoved. They were going to charge us for breakfast again. They need to get better skilled people.

We liked the conference area.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

A very relaxing stay in a quality hotel.

We found nothing to dislike.

Being a land locked hotel and conference centre it was obviously different to our hotels on Lido Beach, Fort Myers Beach and Naples Marina, but it had other attributes, e.g. Integrated into the Florida Mall

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Perfect

For the time we spent at the hotel there was not to complain about, it was perfect

Great location for what we needed on this trip. Always wanted to stay in this hotel and it didn’t disappoint. Will gladly stay again. Fantastic staff, very professional and helpful. 100% recommended

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

Easy access to shopping centre
    • Newly Renovated King Room

I’m unable to think of anything.

Great location and the hotel is attached to the Florida Mall shopping centre :) The staff are very friendly and the hotyvery clean.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

• Newly Renovated King Room with Connecting Room

I actually can’t think of anything we didn’t like.

Very close to the Florida Mall Shopping Centre. The room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2019

Comfortable beds and well decorated room, free self parking...

The self parking wasn’t intuitive to find and I had to ask valet who gave me a card key pass and directed me to go in the valet entrance.

Comfortable beds and well decorated room, free self parking included. Opens into mall for those who are there to shop. Helpful employees, good WiFi.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

excellent, especially for travelers visiting the Florida Mall

There were no blankets in room and room temp was hard to warm

very clean updated room; nice shower; Cirque de Soleil - Luzia going on so unexpected surprise. Show was great

• Reviewed: April 7, 2019

What I loved about the place is the location.

The room for the price was just a very basic room and needs a little updating. It doesn’t match how beautiful it is outside and inside when you check in. No microwave. It smelled like old carpet or dirty vacuum at first. When we turned the air on it was much better. It was ok.

What I loved about the place is the location. We went to Orlando just to shop at The Florida Mall so I liked how it was attached. The appearance of the hotel outside and in the lobby is beautiful. The bathroom was pretty in our room and the bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Coukd be much beter
    • Newly Renovated King Room

Really bad newly renovated rooms... elevator did not work...a bit uninterested staff to assist...

Located near shopping mall and close by the entertainment parks.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

Very nice hotel and staff was super helpful. Crickets restaurant very good food

Would have been nice to have 24hr food or snacks avalible had to leave at 1 am would have been nice to be able to grab a quick breakfast sandwich or something like that (obviously not for free but for a reasonable cost). This isn’t a negative comment just a suggestion for those of us that have to come and go at odd hours of the day or night

• Reviewed: March 29, 2019

Good in the end.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Connecting Room

Renovations right over our room, woken at 7.30 am with major banging. Had to really complain to a manager as reception were disinterested. Relocated to another room. Reception staff are arrogant. No shuttle from airport and its a $35 taxi fare.

Good facilities, right in the mall

• Reviewed: March 22, 2019

I can not stress enough how much one of your employees made...

I can not stress enough how much one of your employees made my entire day. Dennis at Marcello's was amazing. It was 930am and I was trying to have breakfast with my daughter, it was her 16th bday and I was sick, he was the best. he was friendly, helpful, and he even checked on me to make sure I was ok. On a scale of 1-10 he deserves an 11...

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Matt the bartender was great!

As we checked out for our finally day the valet attendant named John ,was either having a bad day or needed more training, He yelled at us to move our car pointing and screaming as we approached him he was yelling and I let him know please do not shout he pointed his finger in my face and started shouting at me to get out of here ,Thank GOD FOR THE MANGERS !Who responded quickly as we are talking to the managers the valet attendant John is staring at me and shaking his head continues to yell and scream I will never return to the place I’ll stick to the ritz and the Hyatt for now on I’ will have my next convention there instead.

Matt the bartender was great!Good drinks

• Reviewed: March 18, 2019

Absolutley Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Newly Renovated King Room

I have no answer everything was nice I will be back here next year.

I loved the customer service everyone was so helpful and kind and I have no complaints about the room.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2019

We enjoyed our stay with such easy access to shopping.

Very friendly staff. Valet parking or park yourself. This hotel is part of the Florida Mall and easy access to Mall behind reception. Nice room with comfortable bed. Would recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

Location was great!

Made two special requests via booking.com online when booking hotel and I received and email confirming that my special requests for extra pillows and late check out of 3.00pm on 03/11/2019 was granted. However, the extra pillows were very lumpy and there was no record of my late checkout approval at the reservation desk. Thank goodness I decided to check with them just before 11.00am check out time or I would have been charged for another day. Initially they couldn't help. They said they have no control over Booking.com requests even though I showed them the Booking.com approval email that was sent to me. The reservation staff member referred the matter to another employee and he eventually extended check out to 1.00pm but couldn't do 3.00pm.

Location was great! Food was good.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2019

Pleasant stay. Reasonable room rateWould use this hotel again.

The hotel's breakfast options were too expensive. We ended up at Starbucks. Didn't have coffee machine in the room. No exhaust fan in bathroom.

Bed and pillows were Very Comfortable!!! Room was clean. Staff was pleasant. So convenient to the mall and airport. Appreciated option to self-park.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2019

Comfortable
    • Newly Renovated King Room

Check out time could into be extended until 1pm without charge. Considering check in is from 4pm the day before I feel that they could have accomadated my needs a little better.

Shopping facilities attached to the hotel

• Reviewed: February 26, 2019

The Rooms don’t match the advertising rooms

I paid almost $300 a night for a room that looked like a motel, but the bathroom was nice and clean. Then I was charged an additional $21 for a service fee.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

My stay was amazing
    • Newly Renovated Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A thing that could have been better would be the room keys. Ours kept deactivating and always had to go to the lobby to fix them, even when we did not keep it by a phone or credit card. There was no shuttle service.

The lobby was very fancy and nice to have a Starbucks there too! The Starbucks had a big variety of drinks and other items. Loved the fact that the mall was attached to the hotel. The pool was vary big and nice and the different depth in different areas made it fun to swim. The staff was very nice and helped us with all of our needs.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Great location, food and crickets was good, staff was fast...
    • King Room with Mobility Accessible Roll-In Shower

Room had a weird smell, it made the room feel unclean and moldy. That made us uncomfortable. Carpet seemed dirty and smelled. Curtains did not close properly, chairs blocking the opening of closing of the curtains.

Great location, food and crickets was good, staff was fast and friendly.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

Handy to the airport for our return flight and easy access...

Room was tired with old furniture. Overpriced for what it was. There is the price of the hotel room, then Guest Service fee added plus tax. Ridiculous system. Breakfast extra. American tourist organizations are worried about the lack of visitors. It is not the value of the dollar but many of the hotel/ resort practices to add extra to your bill.

Handy to the airport for our return flight and easy access to the Mall. Parking was also good. Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

I liked how it was at the mall because I had a 4 year old...

I liked how it was at the mall because I had a 4 year old with me that doesn’t like going out but only for a little bit & I had easy access back to the hotel. We loved the pool even though it was a bit chilly (temperature outside, pool water felt very nice). We ordered room service a lot & everyone who came & delivered the food was extremely friendly & the food was very good

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

I would stay there with my family. Loved that it was attached to a beautiful mall.

The meeting rooms were very chilly.

I was with the SCI group this week. Breakfast was wonderful, fitness center had earphones (I had forgotten mine), beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. The staff was outstanding!

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

AWESOME, BUT COULD DO WITH SOME IMPROVEMENTS

The shower curtain had yellow splatter and stains that look like they've been there for a while. The carpet made my socks turn gray in seconds. The fact that you can't go to your hotel through the mall at night (while some stores are still open), even if that'w why you're staying there, doesn't make sense to me. Maybe get some room key readers at the entrance? That was very unpleasant. Don't like how you've made the business center smaller and instead there's a not so classy dress shop. Before the business center looked Apple brand- like. Now it's barely there.

The overall cleanliness is good, can't beat the location, we've been staying here for years every year and still love it. The little seating areas in the lobby are great, very comfortable. And that Starbucks is the best thing ever.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Location was close to mall and crayola experience which was...

No place to celebrate New Years Eve in hotel and housekeeping never cleaned room for over 5 hours in the day we left the room to have breakfast and enjoyed the pool showered and went shopping and left at around 9 pm Front desk was rude when I addressed my disappointment with housekeeping and airlines crew complaint New Year’s Day also no microwave was in the room was told about microwave location when we left by ice machine also property is contract with airlines and they were drunk and a rowdy crowd Very unprofessional management needed to address no one cared to address they took over the smoking area drinking and being loud for 2 days Don’t understand why a 18.00 per day resort fee was charged additional to room I call this hotel a conference center yes but not a resort !

Location was close to mall and crayola experience which was a celebration for grandsons birthday. Property is maintained and nice on lobby floor and rooms were nice loved all the places to eat at and shop in the mall

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

It is connected to a big shopping mall, so easy to go...

It is connected to a big shopping mall, so easy to go shopping and eat dinner. Also, it is between Disney and Universal. Perfect position for people who will go to both parks. The staffs were very kind. Big and good hotel.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

Great Location and Value - Clean

Stayed here post cruise, flying our early the next day. The hotel is literally connected to the Florida Mall. So convenient, especially for those husbands who hate to shop. Lot's of restaurants in the mall and nearby. Clean and friendly.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

Not everything I was looking for!!!

Hotel needs a complete remodel. Walls are so thin could hear next door showering at 1 am... and even heard the plumbing of flushing toilets. Pillows super small and uncomfortable. Cleanliness also questionable

Great location being close to airport and directly in the mall

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Exceptional Service and Facilities!

Nothing except for the view from the room facing the roof of the mall but that's irrelevant to us.

The service was impeccable from front desk (George) to cleaners, and even valet service.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Excellent stat, would recommend to everyone

Cheaper drinks at the bar

The pool/hot tub were amazing. Room was clean and very comfy! Bed was awesome! Bathroom clean and what we needed after staying at another hotel in Cocoa Beach and cruise for the week!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

The best.

No complaints. Perfect

Love Love Love it here We stay every year for 3 nights at the start of our Vacation and again 3 at the end. Perfect location. In a shopping Mall. Great pool that is usually quiet. It's a grown up hotel. Very few children. Yes ideal. And bonus......A Tea Kettle in the room!!!!! What more can you ask for? Starbucks on site!!! Yes!!!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Use to be a good hotel now a best western flop house

Tv didn't work Heated swimming pool had no heat whatsoever Spa bath by pool was sectioned off like a murder scene and clearly had not been in use for some while. Staff could not care less about these issues and no issues were addressed during our stay

It's attached to the mall and there is a lynx super stop for buses. Not far from airport

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Ok. Proximity to the mall was superb

The hotel corridors were not clean, needed some hoovering and carpet deep clean

The proximity to the mall was a great bonus...the hotel literally sits within the shopping mall

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

This is my second time we have stayed in this hotel, the first was when it was called Adams Mark.

A guest laundry room as mentioned above.

The location was perfect and the hotel was very comfortable. I never gave Facilities the top answer as there is no guest laundry room which we found inconvenient, but did get a reply to my request on the card I filled in.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Everything was great.

I came for relaxation and the TV didn't work. This wasn't good for me, this is why I came to relax. Very disappointed that I wasn't given credit. I was offered a coupon for coffee, I don't drink coffee.

Everything was great. .

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Super until my last day stay.

My last day was for relaxation in the hotel but alas the cable was out from during the night until around 6pm the next day. It was vey disappointing.

I love the location of the hotel. Convenient having the mall a few minutes away. Perfect to Sleep, Shop and Sip.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Good position excellent parking good rooms
    • King Room with Mobility Accessible Tub

The noise from above the room workmen for the hotel started just after 8am finished at 4pm despite letter from general manager in the room stating work would start at 9am and finish by 12am complained 3 times -waste of time

Good position excellent parking good rooms

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Hotel exceeded our expectations and staff were very helpful.

Need a room key to use restrooms in lobby - a challenge after checking out!

Proximity to Orlando International Airport and adjacent shopping mall. Good sized clean and bright room. Great large pool and good sized area to sunbathe. Secure, gated carpark. Staff were very helpful in extending our checkout time when we heard our flight had been heavily delayed.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Because we booked with the book.com they did not give us the room that we reserved they gave us a handicap room and there was a lot of construction above our head every morning. We checked in at four because that was the time they told us to and when we got there they gave us a handicap room. No one tried to accommodate us. We will not be staying there anymore

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Just perfect.
    • King Room with Mobility Accessible Tub

Everything was great and we really enjoyed everything about our stay in this hotel. Most important it was clean and the key factor: Every member of staff in the hotel and it's restaurants and shop were just perfect, smiling and caring. We will be back!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Short visit to drop off family at the airport and visit Epcot,but an overall pleasurable experience.

The expense of the food and drinks at the onsite restaurant/bar.

The rooms were clean and spacious. The proximity to the airport and local attractions. The on staff nurse.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Pleasant, relaxing great location for ending our trip in Florida

Rooms need upgrade (I know that you are working on it)

I didn’t feel safe when walking in the parking lot to a restaurant by night. Felt the area a bit scetchy

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Clean and spacious, excellent service from the door men and desk people.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mobility Accessible Tub

I got a phone call one evening in my room from a man claiming he was the hotel manager, he said there was a problem with the billing and he needed my credit card number. I didn't give it to him and I said I would come down to the front desk to see him. He didn't give his name. The next morning I stopped at the front desk to talk to the hotel manager, turns out the manager that evening of the call was a lady. She explained there are scammers out there. Good thing I didn't give my credit card number to this man over the phone! Hotel should screen calls before transferring them to the rooms.

Proximity to International Outlets and Universal Orlando parks. I loved that there was a shopping mall connected right to the hotel, having a CVS and food court was handy! Close parking lot to the hotel entrance, I don't like long treks to my vehicle like those super big hotels in Vegas. It was a quiet and relaxing.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

I would not return
    • King Room with Mobility Accessible Tub

I had problems with check in. I had a confirmation for two rooms, but the clerk insisted that their records only showed one. I booked through Booking,com and he told me that although I had the confirmation page showing that I had already paid for two rooms,, since he only showed one room in his records that I would have to pay a higher price to get the second room and I would have to straighten out the problem later with Booking.com. He told me that booking through a third party was a risk. I often book through Booking.com and Expedia and have never had a problem. I had to speak to a supervisor, but had to wait a long time till she finished with another customer. It took me 45 minutes to check in and straighten out your problem. Also, I was traveling with a 91 year old. He had to wait in the car for that 45 minutes. He has some difficulty walking long distances, so we wanted to eat at the hotel, but the restaurant was closed for a private group of about 18 people. The only other option was the noisy bar.. I felt that the cleanliness of the hotel was poor. Caulking around the tub was dirty. The entrance to the hotel had lots of fingerprints and dirt, and where the smoking area was with the picnic table, there were no ashtrays so the ground was covered in cigarette butts.

location by the mall was nice

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

A hotel and mall!

Its not the fault of the hotel, but we had extremely loud people in the next room. It was a connecting room and maybe that is why it was so easy to hear them? The sounds seemed to travel through the connecting door.

We really like how clean our room was and that the hotel was attached to a mall. That was wonderful with two teens along.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Unless you are part of a convention or in love with shopping malls, look elsewhere.
    • King Room with Connecting Room

I booked a king room with an attached sitting room only to be told upon check in that "they didn't have any king rooms available". There was no apology or attempt to make up for this.

It is attached to a huge mall and they have a Starbucks in the lobby.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Great location and amenities.

Great location and amenities. Rooms were clean and comfortable and staff was very helpful and accommodating. Love the fact that it was located in the Florida Mall, which made shopping fun and easy. Also loved the breakfast buffet in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Would not recommend!

Requested 2 months in advance 2 rooms with connecting doors. Keeping in mind that this is subject to availability, I was pleasantly surprised when checking in front desk confirmed that this would be no problem to accommodate. Went all the way upstairs with my entire family (including 2 small kids) to find out that the rooms did not have connecting doors. And the type of room was not the correct one either (we booked king beds with sofa bed and had 2 queen beds). Had to go back downstairs, go in line once again (it was very busy that day) to be told that there are no rooms with connecting doors available. Nobody excused themselves for the mistake. Rooms were very outdated, furniture is pretty beaten up. I was horrified!

Location! In Florida Mall was the best way to shop the entire day

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

I could been place of relaxation after travel ,but because I believe it was not handled with concern

Booked for a king And sofa got. 2 double beds. Did. not know until I chem in and went room ,made several trips t desk because keys did open room and t o my surprise was not the room I reserved, manager seem un concerned about incident ,after arguement was offer tickets for breakfast.

Didnot get the accommodation I resquested an paid for

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Brilliant hotel .

Brilliant hotel . Check in staff where fabulous . Great spot to base yourself for a few days shopping but it is still accessible by cab to the theme parks

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

The Florida Hotel. A wonderful place to stay!

I cannot think of anything that I didn't like

We had a room with a spectacular view. You always feel safe . The staff is friendly and ready to help. We love the bellmen: Clim, Jean, Mo, Joey. A special thank you to mrs. Kopsaftis. We are already looking forward to our next stay.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Great hotel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mobility Accessible Roll-In Shower

The pool. It was big and clean. And it was opened in the evening too so you still can swim after a trip. And it's next to the Florida mall with an entrance behind the reception. Super! The staff was really nice.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Fantastic
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Connecting Room

Air conditioning too high very cold at times

Everything about this hotel is great the staff are fantastic so pleasant and helpful it feels home to home

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Will certainly book again! Great staff, location and service!

The staff were professional, courteous and helpful. Devlin, front desk, was absolutely amazing. Greeted with a smile and addressed an issue we had with booking. Annie, our waitress at Breakfast was wonderful. Valet, housekeeping and concierge were on point. Pool, restrooms, and lobby area were very clean. Starbucks staff get 5 stars. Recommend to anyone traveling to the Orlando area.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

The perfect hotel if you enjoy shopping!

As the weather was proving to be rather wet during our stay it was the perfect hotel to enjoy shopping at the end of a wonderful holiday motoring around coastal Florida.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

the quote I was given online did not match.

the quote I was given online did not match. I called booking.com and got no help. I will never recommend it or use it again. in fact, I will make sure I tell my co workers to stay away from booking.com.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Well kept property.

Well kept property. Courteous staff and service. Connected to mall and convenient to other shopping and restaurants. Within minutes to downtown area without getting on interstate. Everything you need for rest , relaxation and entertainment. Thanks Thane and William for their kindness when keys were lock in car.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Mobility Accessible Tub

The carpets in the hallways and rooms seemed worn. I would like purified water instead of spring water. Too salty. The room.was clean and beds were comfortable.

The location was great and the staff was nice.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Surprisingly sumptuous and enjoyable.

It is inevitable that a property of this size, and located in such a strategic point of the city (on the Florida Mall), bring you a certain impersonality. We really feel like a tourist in it. But no surprise. And it's not bad either. It's his way of being a hotel.

This hotel continues to be imposing and luxurious. The new administration gave him a new life, with reforms and great investment in cleanliness and comfort. Congratulations.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Shop till you drop, no need go anywhere else.

Everything closed early like the bar restaurant and its a weekend 1145 , sandrie , coffee shop. Stores did not open till noon on Sundays,

The convenience to shop till you drop. It’s was a great place if you need to get some serious shopping done,

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

We will definitely go back next time when we are in Orlando.

I have no complaints.

It was excellent!! We stayed there for the second time. The staff was extremely professional as usual. The room was clean and comfortable. I will stay there again and recommend it to any of my friends!! Very conveniently located as part of the Florida Mall.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Would stay again

Pool was freezing.have to walk through the lobby in your swim clothes to get to the pool. Parking sometimes difficult

The gym was great. Clean modern equipment. good security precautions.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Fun but frozen!

Pool was freezing! You'd think a "premier hotel" would have a heated pool. The pool was the 2nd reason to stay here for us.

Placement of property with the mall

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

One of the best hotels in Orlando

I didn't have any dislikes. The property was lovely.

The staff had great customer service. And I loved the convience of being in the mall so I can shop 😁

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Huge hotel in the FL mall

The room was a bit outdated and musty smelling when the AC was off.

Good location (hotel was actually inside the Florida Mall); lovely pool although the weather didn't comply. Staff was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

The beds were wonderful the bathroom very clean and very...

There's no microwave but there's a fridge there's garbage cans but no garbage bags and there was a guy for 58 minutes drilling above my head starting at 5 minutes to 11 and I have a late check-out and that was so upsetting because I have a Korean war vet who woke up with his hands around his head I even have a video of it I have a video of this noise for 58 minutes I called the front desk they said sorry that's not good enough they should have made them stop so the place started out as a wonderful Adventure but it ended in absolute Misery we are supposed to check out in 20 minutes but I miss my alarm .. because I could not hear it they should have told me that there was going to be construction over my bedroom..

The beds were wonderful the bathroom very clean and very trendy the hotel is simply gorgeous with the mall is a very unexpected bonus..

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Fair

I did not like my bed and did not like the I could not get my money for the last night I did not stay. The hotel stated aince I used booking . Com a third party there was nothing they could do.

Love the location pretty hotel, very clean

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Room was clean.

Room was clean. The gym was of great quality- much better than others we've experienced. The hotel is connected to the mall which is very convenient if you like to shop. The hotel key is required for every door so safety is not an issue. They have a decent bar downstairs with a very friendly bartender. The breakfast was a little pricey (17.99pp) for buffet style but was good. Will definitely return.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Florida Hotel and Conference Center is a clean, friendly and safe place to stay.
    • King Room with Connecting Room

We liked that the room was up to date, big and very clean. Although we didn't eat at any of the restaurants in the hotel it was nice that they were there. We also liked that you have to use you room key to go into the elevator. Making it a little more safer.

We Price Match
We Price Match
Browse The Florida Hotel & Conference Center in the Florida Mall – BW Premier Collection Traveler Photo Gallery