2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Illinois hotel reviews
  4. Glenview hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The Glen Club

Reviews of The Glen Club This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2901 West Lake Avnue, Glenview, IL 60026, United States of America

#4 of 7 hotels in Glenview

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Stay was mediocre at best!
    • Classic Single Room

Elevators SLOW Nobody offered to help me w my luggage Room was HOT w no way to cool it down. I tried to control w thermostat in room but it didn’t work. I slept w no covers in NOV as the room was so hot!!!

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Nice place but what about the Expired Breakfast?
    • Classic Single Room

Very Terrible service for Breakfast, My Partner and I have found every single Yogurt expired. We have received NO apologies. I'm italian, i travelled there from the other side of the world, and i speak 4 languages. When the staff have found out our complaint about the Yogurt, they said " I will bring you it again to the table" ( THEY NEER DID) and also - they changed language from ENGLISH TO SPANISH ..... i speak Spanish as well being Italian..... and honestly, they were deeply disrespectful. The only kind lady was the one working at the reception that night. A nice sweet Lady who really cared for our wishes and comfort, and the manager ( i think she is 5o years old) from Spain or philippines. She helped me with my bags for no tips and she was the sweetest thing in the world. i dont remember her name but she was the BEST!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Parking is ample as long as you aren't there during peak...
    • Deluxe Single Room with Balcony

The hotel was ok. The front desk could not tell me who sent me a bottle of champagne that had been delivered to our room prior to our arrival. Very weird. More importantly, the hotel was very noisy. There was a large wedding going on and the noise wafted upstairs due to the design of the hotel and it was blasting music until 11 and loud attendees still milling around until after 11:30 Not restful Breakfast was average or fair as standard continental breakfast goes.

Parking is ample as long as you aren't there during peak golf hours during the season.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Hotel but could be a real gem with some work
    • Deluxe Single Room

It's apparent that this is a golf club that happens to have a hotel attached to it so they they need to work on the basics like a TV that consistently works and the thermostat which was set at over 85 when I arrived.

The hotel is very beautiful and the staff really tried to help fix the issues. The food and wine in the restaurant was excellent.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Over our 2 weeks we can honestly say this was the best stay of the trip. From start to finish.
    • Classic Double Room with Shower

I have nothing to comment here all was superb

We had a lovely meal the night we arrived and it was delicious and fresh. Breakfast was continental or you could order from the Club menu at very reasonable prices which we did. It was truly the best breakfast of the 2 weeks stay.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Wonderful find!
    • Classic Double Room with Shower

Can't think of anything. We had no complaints during our stay.

We booked a room at the Glen Club when we were dropping our son off at Northwestern -- it is about 9 miles from the campus. Room was spacious and well appointed and staff was very professional. The property is well situated within walking distance of restaurants and shops. We enjoyed our stay and will return when we are in town to visit our son.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Glen Club stay
    • Deluxe Single Room with Balcony

Great place to stay. It did not seems like your regular hotel, very pleasant and personal

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

Weekend highlight
    • Classic Double Room with Shower

The Golf The fact that someone brought me coffee on the 7th hole as the kitchen was not open at 6am when Inwas teeing off

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

It's a fancy hotel in a golf course but it's not convient for me.
    • Deluxe Single Room

No bathtub

• Reviewed: May 5, 2017

Really well done.

Really well done. Great facilities. Very good golf course. First class

• Reviewed: March 8, 2017

A golfer dream

A golfer dream

There are also 9 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match