Reviews of The Heritage House Hotel 3 stars

259 Main Street, Hyannis, MA 02601, USA

#20 of 23 hotels in Hyannis

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Maintenance was courteous and prompt.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Heating and cooling was difficult to control. No elevator going to our floor. Therefore it was difficult to carry a suitcase up a short set of stairs.

Maintenance was courteous and prompt. Room was quiet. Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Right in the center of town walked everywhere
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

I didn't like the fact that they put me in a room where the people next door were so loud and obnoxious also the key card was difficult in opening the door

Right in the center of town walked everywhere

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Great location and great value.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Room was small but clean. Shower was a little cramped and not much water pressure.

Great location. Stroll down Main Street is a must. Walking distance to ferry and just 15 minute ride to Hyannis Whale Watch. Hotel has a great map of area.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Getaway
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Could here the people walking on the floor above my room but it is a older building and is expected so was no big deal for me.

5min walk to main st for shopping and dining.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

The front desk personnel.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The rugs on the stairs were very dirty. I feel little things like that can be a turnoff. Also you had to pay for the continental breakfast. Would I stay there again, maybe.

The front desk personnel.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The only good thing is that it is well located, that's...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

I hated the mattress super uncomfortable mattress, horrible pillow, three nights was supposed to sleep well because otherwise sleep super bad. the machine to buy water took my money for 3 times and returned neither water nor money. I was complaining at the front desk but the girl said that she would have to be only with manager, who never was.

The only good thing is that it is well located, that's all.

excellent value for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

The property was spotless, even smelled fresh. the staff was helpful and professional. the hotel is located within walking distance of restaurants and shops in a safe neighborhood. I would stay here again

size , cleanlinesss of room ,refrigerator.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

First trip there . Had difficulty locating entrance to Hotel because it sets back off MAin street with no sign at driveway entrance. Drove past it first time by.

size , cleanlinesss of room ,refrigerator. Bathroom especially clean. staff at front desk especially helpful. Morning breakfast had variety of choices.

Will continue to book due to great location
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Although bathrooms have been upgraded door needs repainting. Also tub treads need to be reinstalled. Dangerously slippery in tub while showering. One blanket had stain on it and should not have been put out. Lastly exhaust fan in bathroom broken needs replacement.

Comfortable mattress and great air conditioner/heating system

Dirty, not family friendly... will never visit again. . And awkward layout
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Our booking was for a room with a balcony. They sent us to a 4th floor room that smelled of mildew and no balcony. Mind you it's our first trip/vacation as a family of 3. Instead of the desk directing us down the main hall and turn to go up the stairs.... they send us with baby in stroller outside to walk around to the elevator. To get to this elevator, we had to carry the stroller up a flight of stairs. The elevator bairly fit us.... to then have to lift the stroller up 2 flights of stairs to get to the wrong room. We went back down to ask for a room with balcony which is what our booking said. The first staff member who originally booked this 4th floor room refused to come out to speak with a sent out another person. Attitude! We go to the "correct" room to find that it also had a strong mold/mildew odor. I have our 5 month old with me and went to the desk again to explain the odor problem. Again attitude and was told they cant move us to another room. At this point I wanted to leave the hotel but friends of ours we meeting and staying there too so we just stayed. Their room as well stunk. We left our "balcony" door open all day to air out the room. Getting ready for bed.... my husband asked me what was on my feet. From walking around the room barefoot my feet turned black. The carpet in the entire hotel probably hasn't been cleaned since it was installed... yes the carpet was wet and so dirty my feet turned black. And o was wearing Nike shoes while out. We slept in our clothes and hoodies as we felt cleaner and safer that way then sleeping in the beds. Thank God I brought my own crib for our baby!!!!!! You could hear toilets flushing from next door and upstairs. And the walls must be paper thin as you could hear a full conversation from the next room as if nothing divided you. $444.00 for 2 nights was beyond a waste of our money and this stay made our first family vacation memorable for all the wrong reasons.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Fine.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Other than that, there is nothing else to say. The building was old, dark and in need of renovation, but I supposed that is what makes the price reasonable.

The hotel was inexpensive and the location was great. There was a refrigerator. The room was clean and t

Pools were nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Exposed plumbing in bathroom. Cleaning staff did not restock cups for the coffee. Not a huge deal but we do like to start with coffee.

Pools were nice. Room was clean loved the location

Will not return!
    • Executive Suite

when entering there was no welcome to, hello or good afternoon, we where placed by others who smoked when it was specified that we do not smoke, coffee machine with no coffee cups, not enough towels when they knew ahead of time it would be 5 in our party. room was over priced and no breakfast included.

the location was perfect. close to everything like I wanted.

Bathroom floor was really cold.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Bathroom floor was really cold. Also bathtub was really scratched up. Ac shut off completely in the middle of the night. Plus the main door to the building we were staying in was not working with the key which caused an inconvenience of getting to our room.

Outside did not look anything like the website, once you...
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Outside did not look anything like the website, once you turn off of Main Street the rest of the hotel looked scary. Ants in bathroom, no a/c in hallway. Beds were comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

Very rainy day and I arrived around 1pm. They told me to come back at 3pm and when I did I was then instructed to come back at 4pm. They did not go above and beyond to accommodate their guest. Customer service could have and should have been better.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The room wasn't clean upon check in. The evening staff and the morning staff were not very friendly and a little attitude. The elevator is not located in a convenient spot. We had to walk to the very end of the hotel to reach the elevator then walk all the way back for our room that was located directly above the front desk.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

4.5
    walking distance to many shops
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

Room smelled of old man cologne/heavy febreeze. old chipped bathtub. awoke with two male workers very loudly talking outside of door. Rude worker with attitude when we answered him that we would be leaving soon(10 am with an hour to go and packing the car) Expensive for nothing. A woman at checkout said she had 3-4 rooms from Groupon and all were unacceptable and complaining openly at the desk. Oh, if you like water beds you will love this. Not a waterbed but move a little and the bed bounces almost making me sea sick!

walking distance to many shops

Not worth the money will never stay there again couldn’t wait to leave pictures are very misleading
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The hotel had no air conditioning in the hallways the rugs were old and had cigarette burns on them they allowed smoking in proximity of the entrances my child has ascema . The hallway windows were dirt as well as the doors needed a good paint job overall

Location is awesome.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

The previous occupany of our room smoked. It smelled for several days. The staff did try to help clean the smell out but the cleaning people shiuldbjave noticed and had it dealt with. Smokers have no clue what they do to an environment. Not to me tion i was with my three young boys.

Location is awesome.

Clean bedsheets, towels
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Rundown, old property, coffee maker in the room didn’t work, bathrooms are outdated, old carpets, moldy smell in the room. If I were the owner, I would invest into remodeling this property.. it is in the nice location, but this hotel could be more attractive if it were remodeled a bit.. On a positive note, this hotel is conveniently located close to JFK Museum and some nice street cafes. The neighborhood is safe and friendly.

Clean bedsheets, towels

Peaceful
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

From they outside it wasnt what I expected but when you got inside it wasn"t bad people were great and friendly and also very friendly.

Food was excellent people were friendly and is is close to just about everything I enjoyed my stay I am actually going back for 3 nights stay I specially enjoy the hot tub and my husband loves the pool unfoutantly we didnt get to use they outdoor pool due to weather but it was crystal clear and clean.

I reserved a room with 2 QUEEN SIZE BEDS AND was given a room with 2 full size beds that was Wrong.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Receptionist that was at the front desk on the morning of 7/11/18 was very UNPLESANT , I greeted her with a hello instead of the other way around she did not even replied. She had NO knowledge of anything i have asked her. Even for a pamphlet to Martha's vineyard she told me there were none and i found them at a later date while going to the back area.

The pool

Nothing whatsoever,it was a was of my money!

Not clean enough!I went to take a shower the water was brown so was the water in my kids room too because it was 8 of us we had 2 different room, WiFi don't work!!

Nothing whatsoever,it was a was of my money!!

The bed was really comfortable.
    • Executive Suite

I didnt like how I put the do not disturb sign on the door and the cleaning lady still went in my room and when I said something to her about it she couldn't understand me because there was a language barrier.

The bed was really comfortable. Over all the hotel was perfect.

It was delightful.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The outside took us by surprise,it kind of worried me the outside was a little rundown, but the inside was very good. Our fridge did not work,and the shower was a little small, however everything else was good.

The staff was very friendly the restaurant food was excellent as well as the host.The bed was comfortable,room very clean,pools kept up very well, and the hot tub was big and deep.and very relaxing.

Only good quality was location. Would not stay here again and would not recommend
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Room smelled of mildew and smoke despite being a non smoking room. Bathroom was old and not very clean. Bathroom fan did not work.

The only good quality was the location

Hard to come back here
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

As a House Keeping Supervisor of a local hosptial, this is not how a room should be. Room was full of dust, I have pictures to prove so. Outdated, smelled like smoke, stains on the carpet, vending machines were broken. Also had a view of a dirt field. All of this makes it tough to return to this hotel.

Only thing that was nice about the property was the main lobby and that it is close to Main St.

Great. Would do it again.
    • Executive Suite

Pool chemicals were too high. Our eyes looked like they were bleeding & burned for hrs after. Informed staff & they worked to fix it.

Location was great. We didn't eat at restaurant but the room was a good size for the 6 of us. Bed was amazing.

I would definitely stay again
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The beds were a little uncomfortable the linen a slightly threadbare but the cleanliness made up for it.

Pros: If you are traveling by bus this hotel is perfect. We were able to walk over from the bus station (2 minute walk across the street) check into the hotel after coming from Boston by bus. Affordable it cost about $80.00 for the night. Clean for the price and there was WIFI which is always appreciated.

Good place to bunk for a night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

Pool had way too much chemicals. I like to swim but chemicals were too much for my skin and eyes.

Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about local attractions.

Never again, waste of my time and money!
    • Executive Suite

First off I ordered a two queen room and walked into a room wi th one no g bed and a couch, I asked the front desk if they gave me the wrong room, they said no the room I requested isn't open until summer! That's ridiculous to have it on the site if it's unavailable, So we're told the couch is a pull out ,the coils you could feel through the very th in thin mattress, not only that but they didn't even accommodate the room with extra pillows ,nlankets, towels, toiletries, My boyfriend had to walk down and get it!!! Then the next morning my children were screaming bugs were all over them ,they were ants a boat load and we were in a room with a high window that wasn't open, so then called down to front desk and told we needed to leave for a half hour for them to spray!!! So I called booking about the issues ,the man who worked there tried to give me another room just a pullout couch bed no balcony which I asked for originally and I said no ,that's not what im.oaying for ,so then he put us in a two twin double room with a balcony, it didn't fit all my children and the balcony had a loose hard rail , my youngest could easily have fallen off! Overall I'm beyond angry and uos ett and will never be back there again!!!also the pillows were ve ty uncomfortable and they didn't even the decency to offer a free continental dinner /breakfast, I mean we had to leave the room I payed for so they could spray chemicals are you serious!?! The headboard had fingerprints on them as if the cleaners didn't even care to clean them, the bathrooms had rusting ,needed some cocking don't and maybe a heatlamp! The chlorine in the indoor pool made all the children's eyes burn very bad and bright red my son wore a black tank in that is no longer black, I wish I never wasted my money there ,very turkey upset you ruined their fun vacation and will not ever recommend this hotel to anyone!

All I liked was the stores and shops that were close by. The property itself was horrid! Didn't get the right room and woke up to ants all in the room all over my children!

NEVER AGAIN
    • Executive Suite

First impression was not good i was told i needed a two hundred dollar deposit for damages during check-in because i was a cape resident after i explained that i called gave my address when asked and was told it would be only $25 as also advertised online they charged me the $25. The second night my children and I started to get very ichy by check out day we have ichy pimple like bumps all over!! We did not recieve any housekeeping service once during our three day stay except when we asked for fresh towels when we saw the housekeeper. I was told checkouts were priority over stay overs but i know for a fact stay overs are always first. I am a longtime cape cod resident and wanted to surprise my three daughters during april vacation with their first hotel stay after one of our long trips back from Boston's museum's I planned the perfect vaca and this was supposed to be the relaxing last few days now we are home still ichy with more bite like bumps appearing i fear whatever it is we took it home with us....spoke to management and was told they had to shut down the jacuzzi because the water was dark and and that could be why we are so ichy. They said that the room was checked and nothing was found bug wise. i dont believe that and I saw another review after my stay with a couple who had the same thing happen to them

The pool was nice my daughters enjoy it

I would absolutely come again!
    • Executive Suite

WiFi didn’t work well at all! Trying to make last minute choices of activities due to rain was near impossible!

Room was great, staff was wonderful, courteous and helpful. They were happy to help and quick to assist.

Overall, we had a good stay. I think we would definitely go back. The hotel is in a great location
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

We had a suite so there was a door between our room and the room next to us. I was woken up at 5am by voices that I thought were in the hallway. When I opened the door to discover no one was in the hallway, I figured out the voices were coming from the room next door. It was annoying because I did not want to be awake at 5 am on a Saturday!

We first arrived and our room smelled like fried chicken. That may be a good smell but it was overpowerring. Also we couldn't get the heater to regulate properly. We called the front desk and we were immediately switched to another room that had no food odor and the heater worked. Crisis Overted!

I will not be returning.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

To be quite honest i did not like my stay there at all. The staff was extremely rude and disrespectful the food was poor. The pool was literally falling apart. Over all i was extremely dissappointed with my stay there it was a waste of money

The pool was out of commission, which was one of the main...
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The pool was out of commission, which was one of the main reasons we went there. Our room had paperwork on the table from the previous people that stayed in the room. The people in the room next to us were smoking and the hallway stunk like smoke. My husband got bit in the hand by a spider that was in the bed. I think it's crazy that you get charged $15 for a Cot. The property looked kind of dumpy. Reminded me of a motel and not a Hotel. On the positive note the staff was very nice!

The only thing I liked about that place was the bed and that...
    • Executive Suite

I did not like the hotel itself. It seemed very old and as soon as my husband and I walked up to our room the whole hallway wreaked like cigarettes. I complained downstairs to the front guest and all they could give me was a free breakfast which was not that great at all. I would never return to this hotel again. The only nice thing I could say about this hotel was that it gave me a late check out for 1:00.

The only thing I liked about that place was the bed and that was it.

Good location for ferries.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Nothing. It was better than I had expected.

It's location close to the ferry terminals. It was clean and attractive rooms- not super modern but clean and neat. NO musty hotel smell.

Good value. Great for families.
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

We had no issues. No problems with the stay. Everything was great!!!

Pool was awesome. They have towels by the pool. Also room was very quiet. Very kid friendly. Beds were comfortable. Room had a refrigerator and a Keurig so you could make coffee. Restaurant on site made breakfast easy in the morning.

It was a wonderful 2 days and loved the hotel and staff ,we will stay there again when we visit
    • Executive Suite

There really was'nt anything we really did not like exept that the breakfast only started at 8:00 am, we unterstand that we were there at off season.

We liked the the idea that we were all very comfortable in the room but we will get 2 rooms in the spring . We never made it to get in the pool but we did go near the pool area to play cards.

It was a comfortable place to stay at a good price, within walking distance of eateries.
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Night employee was not very friendly or informative. We had to change rooms. Our 1st room and hallway reeked of smoke. A guest, was rudely inconsiderate of the fact that this is a non-smoking hotel.

The breakfast was very good, with a lot of variety. Great value for the price. Servers/cooks were very accommodating and fast. I loved having the large, indoor pool. Bed was very comfortable.

The room we were in had 2 full beds that could have better...
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The room we were in had 2 full beds that could have better mattress pads and bedding. The toilet seat was not screwed on properly and was a challenge to use. We were in room 316 and it had a nice view of the outdoor pool which was closed for the season. The salt water pool was nice however there was a big birthday party with tons of kids which was not a problem in the pool but the kids and their floats were in the jacuzzi. Location was excellent...short walk to everything.

Comfortable bed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

The hotel was split into several buildings across the parking lots from each other and the room key reader on the door of my building stopped working in the late evening and the solution seemed to be to just prop open the back door with a wooden block all night which seemed incredibly unsafe to me. When I got locked out of the building at 10PM after getting something from my car (the block had been moved from the door being propped open) I walked back over to the main building so they could let me in my building and the person at the front desk seemed incredibly annoyed and put out that he was going to have to walk over and unlock the building for me. No apologies for the fact that I just got locked out, and he didn't seem to care that I was concerned about the safety of leaving the door propped open all night (as a woman traveling alone I think its a fair thing to be concerned about). I also found 4 large beetles in my room, one dead, three alive. They weren't roaches but still, yikes.

Comfortable bed. Very large hot tub, nice sized indoor pool. The outdoor pool was closed for the season (it's october) but looks nice.

The lobby had some strong odor and when I asked for other...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

The lobby had some strong odor and when I asked for other room in different building, i was told that there is no availability. But after sometime they offered a room in different building. Overall it was disappointing experience except for the fact that the location was good and close to ferries to Martha's.

I liked it
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The location of the hotel and the town of Hyannis , great time to explore the town while waiting to get a ferry to Nantucket island for my niece's wedding.😊😊😊

I should have realized price = quality
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

The other building smelled musky & I would not have felt secure way down back. There was no security!

Very quiet . The main building was fine & clean.

Good value due to proximity to harbor and shops
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Manager was very helpful in assisting me with early checkin and parking solution since I had to take a ferry to Martha's Vineyard. Very accommodating staff.

Outdoor pool was kept very clean and there were enough...
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Housekeeping is done by ten a.m. we slept in one morning and as a result the room was not attended to. We had to call for fresh towels and at first we're told it wasn' t possible because housekeeping was gone. We insisted and finally we're. accomodated.

Outdoor pool was kept very clean and there were enough chairs around it.

Poorly maintained property and poorly motivated staff.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

The front desk staff was bored. The rooms lack any soundproofing whatsoever and other guests were loud and obnoxious at all hours. The rooms need serious upgrading. I was afraid to walk on the carpet without socks or shoes.

Location is good

Location was good and price was also good for the summer.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

The place does need a renovation. We were in the Monomoy cottage and it was supposed to the renovated rooms but they didn't look much different then the other rooms. I was disappointed to learn that my room did not have a balcony like all the other rooms. Had I known that I wouldn't have booked that specific room because the balcony would have come in handy for me and my husband to sit while my toddler slept. Location was good which is why I booked there but I realized that there are other hotels on Main St that are actually closer to all the shops and more convenient. WiFi was very spotty.

Location was good and price was also good for the summer. Free parking. Pool looked nice but we didn't end up using it. Hotel seemed clean. Large fridge in room was helpful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Found bedbugs before bringing our stuff in the room. Checked in and out within 10mins. When management informed and shown pictures he was not surprised at all.. nasty.

Centrally located clean hotel for quick visit to Hyannis.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

The hotel looks a little dated from the outside and is right on a busy junction at traffic lights so the first impression I had could have been better. But how does that saying go..? "You should never judge a book by its cover". Too right!

A flying visit for us so didn't have time to take full advantage of the outdoor pool but the indoor pool was lovely. Hotel had friendly and welcoming staff and our room and all the public areas were really clean. Location is great as it's within easy walking distance of a number of boutique shops, bars and restaurants. You can also walk to the JFK (& Vietnam) memorial (as we did) but it is a good 15-20 minute brisk walk towards the waterfront/away from the shopping district, which may be too far for some.

I liked the location.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Upon arrival the front desk wanted to charge me extra for requesting a room closer to my family members. The staff was polite but not very friendly.

I liked the location. The bedding is very comfortable and the room was clean.

Excellent stay. Would definitely stay there if I was back

Nothing really.

The room was perfect. After our long drive from NYC the reception staff were great and recommended a really great place to eat. The indoor and outdoor pool were both perfect and the you were only 10 min walk from the beach and 2 mins from the main street.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

We had a great time in Hyannis
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Coffee maker had rust in water tank. Outdated appearance. Tour buses parked behind our room.

Great central location. Comfortable beds. Ample parking. Nice indoor and outdoor pool areas.

Some of the staff weren't very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

Some of the staff weren't very friendly. Lifeguards didn't seem legitimate. Maintenance not available in later hours to fix fridge. Disappointing.

This was a one time stay or us.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

Inside pool was dirty. Outside pool needs redone, falling apart. While st the outside pool we noticed that the balconies are crumbling. The maintance was the life guard. We had to walk from one building to the other to get to the pool. View was a run down parking lot.

Staff was friendly and the location.

Staff wasnt very helpful.

Up top

Staff wasnt very helpful. Air conditioning went off at night couldn't sleep. Spa tub easnt working and didnt look clean. Plus the girl at front desk told me they didnt even have one. Another guy at front desk told me they didnt have discounted ferry tickets and I wouldn't want to go any way since it was raining and windy for the next few days. It wasnt but dudnt like the fact tgat he was discouraging me from going cause he didnt have tickets. The restaurant on site was closed...weird since its summer. Just not a good experience and wont stay there again. Its really a two star hotel and not 3. Run downed

The people were friendly and it was easy to get around the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

The coffee was burnt and there should be a continental breakfast offered. No microwave in our room.

The people were friendly and it was easy to get around the facility.

The location, comfort
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

When checking out they over charged me and wouldnt listen and look at a text sent by your company saying that when you talked to them they eould wave the cancellation fee due to a issue with the website cancelling instead of chAnging the date. After i contacted you and they allready took from my checking acct 3 times and taking cash and another withdrawl from my checking account they over charged me$200. They took the money from my account and said they had to reimburse to the original account (my daughters) that money was never taken from. I should of been paid back instantly the cash I handed to them because the money came from MY account. There nistake not mine. And i didnt like being made to look like a liar when i had the statements in front of me. The female at the desk is the one i had the problem with. The male manager talked to your customers service and figured it put.

The location, comfort

3.0
    Do not book here !
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

This is the worst hotel - looks great on your site but so opposite in reality - its tired looking inside and out as well as filthy and stained carpets everywhere -

I would look for another hotel in the area.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

The hotel was dirty. Dirty and trash to the entry to the unit where our room was located. Carpet stained in the hallway. Bathroom shower had dried shampoo from previous occupant.

Walking distant to the ferry and a couple of restaurants. The Sunnyside Restaurant across the street was excellent with good food and staff.

a very good value

no fitness room, no complimentary breakfast. the property is older and in need of updating.

comfortable bed... adequate room. great location walk to downtown, restaurants and ferry. nice pool indoors and out.

Being charged or something I didn't do then being told...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

Being charged or something I didn't do then being told they would reverse the charge I got half and finally had to dispute the other half on my credit card I felt like I got the runaround

Very bad start but good end
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Floor was smelly and dirty. We were shifted in 2 different rooms. Staff in the night was not experienced and messed thing around. I informwd about it to Brian.

Close to sea beaches. Swimming pool

The beds were super uncomfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Nauset Building

The beds were super uncomfortable. Almost went home Sat night to sleep at home and travel back down to the cape the next morning. But I knew I'd lose the money on the room. And when booking it said my card wouldn't be charged til I got there so I wanted to pay cash for the room but was told I couldn't my card was charged already.

Dirty Sheets
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The sheets we're dirty. We called in the morning to have them changed before we went out on excursions for the day. When we returned the same night at 10:00, the sheets hadn't been changed. We called the front desk and spoke to Chuck. He lacked empathy and stated there was nothing he or the hotel could do because housekeeping had left for the day. I asked why this wasn't addressed when we called in the morning when housekeeping was there. His response: I don't know. Chuck was unprofessional and didn't try one bit to help us. I will not be staying here again. Cleanliness is extremely important to me and this hotel lacked it.

Hugely disappointing.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Monomoy Building

The property did not offer anything near what it should in relation to cleanliness, quality and value for money based on the prices it was charging. Also being charged $139.00 penalty for an earlier date checkout (after 2 nights rather than 4 nights) in the high season just about sums up how little value and quality is on offer. Fine if you're staying just one night but any prolonged stay, you'll find better in Cape Cod.

The pools are the best aspect of the property.

We were given the property to stay in because our previously booked B&B cancelled on us
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

couldn't shower without the shower curtain adhering to your body, no space in the shower room; very tired property....needs updating, like caulking, cleaning around room edges and windows.

Staff was very accomodating and helpful.

Super convenient to Hyannis bus terminal
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Could have used a privacy curtain that let in light instead of only a room darkener.

Short walk with luggage from bus depot. Several Good breakfast places next door and one on site. Indoor and outdoor pool. Large empty refrigerator. Pleasant and helpful staff. Plenty of pillows and good linens. 8 minute walk to harbor.

Great place to stay in Hyannis
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Person working the front desk was not very knowledgable of the ferry options to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. He gave us some wrong information regarding options and prices.

Hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the main downtown shop area as well as the harbor and beaches. Facilities were slightly dated but all clean and the room was very comfortable.

Wonderful 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻⛱🌊🥞🍜

Nothing 😀😀😀😀

Awesome staff in the pool area and housekeeping couldn't do enough for us 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀and the restaurant staff wonderful and so friendly 🥞☕️🍜🍮🍉and great food 🥘

If you don't need all the luxury of a gorgeous hotel this is a great place to stay. Great location
    • Standard King Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

The hotel is quite outdated but it was clean and served its purpose. The bed was not the greatest in comfort but I have slept on worse.

The location was awesome as the shops were all in walking distance. Waterfront was within walking distance at approx 1/2 mile away. We were on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool and it was extremely quiet. There is a trolley that runs down Main St and to the waterfront and it's FREE.

good value for money
    • Standard Double Room with Balcony or Patio - Main Building

Rooms were dated and balcony was small. Bathtub had poor drainage.

Brian the manager was friendly and accommodating to our needs. Pools were in working order and location of hotel close to restaurants,shops and the Bay.