Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Kissimmee West 2.3 stars

4125 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA

#65 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

Bad Impression at Days Inn, Kissimmee

The toilet cover was broken, and the room smell very bad. By the way, next door was a dog and barks all night. Couldn't sleep well. They told us, it will be a discount and they will change room for two queen beds and they never did. The full bed were to small, and the mattress was terrible with a hole in the middle.

One king size bed. Good. The location was awesome and close to great stores. The price was fair. Parking was great. Breakfast was ok.

Registration was awful, end result or she stay or we all leave. Rooms were available.

Bathtub fixture loose. It appeared it was adhered with caulking very wobbly. Toilet seat loose. Lamps knobs wobble. Don’t need to take photos. Poor detail maintenance.

Very close to the event.

I would stays at the Days Inn again, overall I have had good experiences.

I have stayed at the Days Inn 3-4 times before. I had wonderful experiences. This time around, the room that was given to me, room 7202; the door was unsecured. If someone pushed the door in hard enough, they could have entered the room. The bed was sunken in on both sides. We woke up with back and neck pain. There was one working outlet. The carpet was beyond dirty. This was the room that was given to me for checking in an hour early, when there was several other rooms available. When I spoke with the front desk, she told me there were no other rooms available and that if I had checked in between 3:00-4:00 pm, I would have been given a better room.

Breakfast was good. Pool is beautiful.

You get what you pay for I guess.

There are not many breakfast choices, either cereal, oatmeal, or waffles. Not very good lighting in the room, plus the lamp shades need to be cleaned and some replaced.

The tv worked.

The location to Disney was a plus!

They acted like we left stuff on the bed just so they wouldn’t have to make the bed! They took our dirty towels but never put fresh ones! My boyfriend had to go to the lobby to complain! Plus I found a roach in one of the drawers!! Never again!!!

The location to Disney was a plus!

Questionable

The room was grungy. Carpet very old and dirty. Not going barefooted! Strange odor in the room.

It was near lots of restaurants and near our aunt who we were there to visit.

Scary

Too many scary people in the area felt unsafe where we actually put a chair at the door because the security latch was missing

Easy access to main road

Online pictures did not match the rooms or property at all.

Online pictures did not match the rooms or property at all. Fake night stand was falling off. Lamp did not work. Counter had black tape around it. Light fixture had exposed wire. They ran out of towels so we had to wait until they were dried to shower.

Hum...

Apparently the neighborhood isn't the best but I didn't feel unsafe. But my biggest issue is that it was really more a motel than a hotel & the hotel name didn't gone me that impression... & while I thought would be like a mini get away having to plung out own toilet after the first use just set a bad tone for the trip... Customer service was not exactly what I would rave about with that or their warmth/appreciation of your business... Location a bit understaffed... Had to wait about between twenty & thirty minutes to check in bec clerk was off with another guest...

The room was clean & they did a good job of making it feel refreshed with the remodel, bathroom was so, so... Requested a quite room & they put is right by the stairs...

Upset clerk

The desk clerk was very rude because I woke him up they didn't let him know I was going to be late coming from alabama n booking.com did allow us to know that they was going to charge out credit cards before we check in it to much scam going on to not let customers know when there cards will be charged

It was clean

We were scheduled to stay six nights here but after one night and feeling unsafe, we checked out.

The location didn’t feel safe at all. We checked in after dark and there were people outside yelling and hollering. It did NOT feel safe for our family. Our stay was supposed to be six nights, but we checked out after one night. I had a free cancellationr room but bc I had booked on booking.com, I had to pay the entire amount for six nights. After talking with the front desk, she finally charged me for 3 nights instead. This is the first time I’ve been “burned” by booking on booking.com but I was this time!

Very very dissapointing
    • King Suite

Was charged $250 smoker's fee for smoking outside of the room and using a cup to keep the cigarette butts in to prevent from littering and threw the cup in the trash. That apparently was a violation by bringing the cup into the room and throwing it in the trash.

Bed was comfortable. Rooms were clean.

The hotel was fine but the staff has to be the most unprofessional I have ever seen. Would not reco

Staff were arguing with each other. When they noticed us, they asked us to leave the kitchen area . We were asked to present a voucher. The staff were all speaking Spanish together. Upon leaving the kitchen area we were asked again which room we occupied. We felt like criminals. We won't go back yo Days Inn

Nice variety of food.

Poor

Nothing to like the pictures does not represent the cost nor the quality as is shows on the website. Not a safe place, the area is trashy, nasty, not comfort for children plus it's a busy street on 192 in the hood! Take off booking.com for reservations.

Very Bad.!

My experience was very bad. I don't like nothing; rude staff, rooms dirty, facilities in bad condition and very old equipment. The door lock need to be change, I spend a lot of time walking back and forward to change the card key. Very bad experience...! No recommended.

You get what you pay for and more

I didn't feel safe, housekeeping gave us 3 hand drying towels for an overnight stay. "Where are your body towels" just over all uncomfortable

It was okay. You get what you pay for.

Front desk guy
    • King Suite

The front desk guy came to our room and enter without knocking, when confronted he said that somebody called about the a/c not working, but why would you just enter like that without knocking, unacceptable.

Was not satisfied cause of 3 things.

3 things, I couldn't get access to the HDMI in my TV. Second, the water temperature was not stable in the shower, till the point it got extremely hot on it's own. Last, the breakfast area, it was to small, had to wait for table and was not comfortable to eat.

Parking was good

Ok

The one woman who may have been the owner...the fact that an employee or the owner child bike was parked n one of the 4 handicap parks the bathtub appearance no ceiling light....meat should be added to breakfasto

The bed

Stayed there two days, called the evening before the morning...

Stayed there two days, called the evening before the morning of our check out and asked for a late check out, the lady who answered the phone stated we could check out at 1pm with no charge. At 1030am someone knocked on the door, told them that we asked for a late check out, someone again knocked on the door at 1130. And then at 1225 pm a very rude male employee knocked on the door and told us we had to leave, my husband told him we asked for a late check out and that we were told it was ok to leave at 1pm, the employee stated there was nothing noted on his papers and was very rude and stated we had 10-15 mins to leave. If he hadn’t been so rude, I could have understood the miscommunication with the employee last night and the note she never made. However, after spending hundreds of dollars to stay there and then have some rude employee tell us we had to leave is ridiculous and unprofessional. Will NEVER stay there again. Horrible customer service.

First and last stay.

Rooms were dirty and need some fixing up some lights didn't work ceiling was peeling light fixture really rusty and had two burdened out light bulbs entire stay. Housekeeping didn't come everyday and didn't clean very well found qtip and trash on floor from someone's previous stay. Found blood stains on sheets. Breakfast put limited supply of eggs out always running out and coffee was week. Room fridge smelled like somtin rotted inside had to clean out in order to use and front of fridge had rust spots.

It was horrible I travel alot the photos you have on your site are completely false.

Room is not updated I was locked out of my room they had to come and pry the door open they were not friendly, the guy at the front made it seem like I did something when it was their door lock that was broken. Won't stay there ever again.

Nothing what they charge for the room it needs to be updated.

Will never stay here again.

First room was filthy. Had roach on wall and spiders everywhere. Living room chair looks like some pissed on it. Homeless people were also sleeping outside. Mold wax all over room.

Very short... Dont like it...
    • King Suite

Give you credit, bed was ok.....

I was with my wife and I didn't like the experience. Nobody took care of the room, we went to Animal Kingdom and when we returned the room was in same condition than when we left(7:12 pm).....

The service was excellent, room great value for the money. Overal very enjoyable trip.

The entrance was narrow and was hard to spot driving down busy Hwy 192. The motel sign was poorly visible from the street.

I liked the partial wall partition between beds as I was traveling with teenager.

Nightly price, however, you get what you pay for.

Booked a king bed, was told at the desk that wasn’t something they honor if booked via Booking.com, so you pay for a king room and get a double, I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s supposed to work, you book an “available” room, and you get the room you request. When asked for extra towels the housekeeper wasn’t very nice about giving them, door lock was not in working order, when I checked in and went to my room, the door was propped open. Had to do a safety check before closing the door behind me. Shower was slow drain basically stood in a pool of water when you showered. Wouldn’t stay here again. Checked out a day early.

Nightly price, however, you get what you pay for.

While the staff was friendly, once was enough there.

The carpet was disgusting it was so dirty. No idea when it had been vacuumed last. As always the toilet in the bathroom was too low, and the tub was slippery.

Enjoyed our stay will stay again.

The TV was mounted to the wall across from the bed but did not swivel which made it difficult to watch from the sitting area. The bath towels were small. The continental breakfast was fine but the coffee could be better.

Room was clean and large. King size bed was very comfortable, Staff was very friendly.

Overall, I would stay here again definitely.

The breakfast only last until 9 so we had to get up really early to make sure we made it

The room was clean and the breakfast was good. Overall, for our money, it was a perfect stay.

It was a very nice stay, I would recommend the Days Inn on West Vine in Kissimmee to anyone

The bed could of been a little softer. And the pool could of been a little bit warmer.

The complimentary breakfast was nice, fresh waffles, breads for toast, cereal and more. Room was cumfy and cozy, but for me the mattress could of been softer. That is the only complaint you will get from me.......ok the pool water was just a little chilly lol. GREAT TIME

We would never stay at this roach motel again.

There was nothing good about this stay except for the polite man at checkin.

The room was horrible. We are terrified that there were bed bugs. All of us itched all night long and could not sleep. We had no hot water and the water pressure was not enough to brush your teeth let alone take a shower. This dump was a total waste of money.

Worst hotel stay of my life. I will never use this service or a Days Inn ever again.

Everything was awful. I asked for a cancellation and refund 20 mins after booking and seeing room ..was told no I would lose my money and they need 24 hours. I feel I should say one nice thing...the iron was clean. I had to even ask for my room to be cleaned and when I came back...they emptied the trash which I had already done myself and picked up bath towels. I have never been so I'm pleased with customer service or cleanliness of a facility before ...Booking.com should tell them to clean it up!

Absolutely nothing met my satisfaction. The place was a pit...stained bed sheets, filthy shower, pics online were obviously altered. Shady parking lot ..I didn't think my car would be thete in thr morning given all the thugs outside drinking and smoking in the parking lot as I walked in with my children.

It was clean, quiet, and updated room!

There was a lady working the front counter (apparently this past Saturday was her last day). The rooms were over booked for the 12th by 4 rooms. She told the other lady to call a man and let him know that they over booked the rooms and then continued to say during the holidays she never over booked the rooms and even minutes later she still carrying on about the over booked rooms for the upcoming week. The black man behind the counter finally said its ok don’t worry we’ll get it taken care of. But it was apparently her last day and she wouldn’t let the conversation go.

I was able to easily check out before the end of my stay.

The room was very dirty, cigarette smell, stained sheets. There was even some trash on the floor. I couldn’t sleep over due to lack of cleanliness.

I was able to easily check out before the end of my stay.

Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in.

It was dirty, sheets were stained & didn’t look like they’d been washed, there were guys sitting outside our room smoking pot, the room smelled like nasty smoke, there was hair on the bathroom floor. I could go on but I don’t have the time.

Front desk staff was polite

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Nice stay.

Housekeeping could stand to use an edging tool when vaccuuming.

Very kind and helpful staff. Clean, newly updated room with fridge, microwave and small kitchenette sink and counter. Our room with a king bed featured a separate sitting area with sofa and table with chairs.

NEVER staying here again, WOULD NEVER recommend.

Linens never changed even when asked to change linens every single day with "change linens" placard that is provided, 1 lamp was falling off the wall and while the other 1 was not even working, outlets not working or those that were "working" your plugs would half fall out, bathrooms never cleaned, looks like black mold in the bathroom, sinks never cleaned (same toothpaste stain the entire duration), stains on multiple towels, water stunk. Description of facility was not at all what was presented, completely falsely advertised. Rooms were NOT recently remodeled nor looked like anything like the pictures posted on the site.

It was close to to the arena i went to.

The heat did not work and there were not enough towels for 4 guests. I had to walk to the front desk for more blankets and towels because no one brung the extra one's i requested.

It was close to to the arena i went to.

TERRIBLE STAY

The only good thing I can say about the Days inn is it wasn't to far from Give the Kids the World Village, which is why we were there. But, the hotel just looked creepy. There were no parking spaces and we had to park on the curb. When we got into our room, the bed didn't have a blanket, the sheets didn't fit the bed, and the bed wasn't comfortable. You could hear EVERYTHING through the night! The next morning we went to shower, the shower was gross and the drain wasn't draining. You just stood in the water. And they only give you one wash cloth. The next night, house keeping didn't even clean. Definitely not worth the money and we will not be staying again.

Everything in the room was ok for the most part.

Everything in the room was ok for the most part. The only problem I had was the tub was dirty with rings around it, and there was a wet area on the floor, I guess the fridge had a leak to it.

My reason for staying was aweful but the staff took that one worry off of my mind. They were great!

There wasn't anything to not like.

My reason for the visit was that my husband was in a serious accident and I had to keep extending my stay. The staff was helpful, thoughtful and concerned. They worked with me graciously when I had to extend my stay. Great People. Particularly Juan!

For the most part, a great stay.

The only thing I didn’t like was that the housekeeper took the wash clothes and towel that were used, even though they were hanging up and didn’t replace them. So the second night we had no washcloths.

The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. One of the two beds was comfortable to me, but I like medium firmness. The other was very firm. That is only “my” preference. I

I loved my stay and will most likely do it again. It was just for relaxation.

There was nothing that I didn't like, but I would like to recommend. I never knew about Wyndham rewards until the day that I was checking out so when someone is checking in they should be asked if the are a rewards holder and if not find out if they want to sign up. I could have earned points for my stay. I am signed up now, but am missing the points that I could have received.

We were only there for the night. It was my first time there. I loved the front desk staff. When we first got our keys they didn't work so I had to go back down which wasn't a problem. I know that the keys don't always take. When we had went back up the keys worked but my door still wouldn't open so I went down and got one of the ladies and she came and helped. The door needed a little extra push.

That was clean, the air conditioning was satisfactory.

I need extra pillows and they gave me excuses, I HAD NO MORE, and after telling them that as there would be no more when the hotel was not full, they said yes but the washer was closed

That was clean, the air conditioning was satisfactory.

It was convenient because was late and we were tired. They have a good facility and can improve.

The bathroom need better leaning the tub was dirty and the curtains were with fungus showing that they were not cleaned in long time. The breakfast was poor, it would work if you sell something better for breakfast.

The room, for sleeping, was ok

Great place to stay for a great price.

NA

For the little money I spent, this was a great value. Comfortable, convenient, spacious, everything worked properly, clean, well kept. The staff was great. No issues whatsoever. I would stay here over and over again and recommend it to anyone. No complaints at all.

Excellent service

Customer service front desk very helpful and accommodating. The hotel was close to stores and restaurants as well as family events that I had traveled to attend.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Mostly a good stay.

AC unit was a little noisy and hard to regulate the room temp. Breakfast was a bust. Waffle maker was not working, on!Y stale looking bread and raisin toast, dry cereal,yogurt and oatmeal which was not contained in a sanitary position, were available. Too bad the food choices did not match the quality of all the other services of the motel.

Room was good size with comfortable king bed and pullout couch, granite top sink and mini kitchen areas. Nice decor.

Clean and cold room for short stay!

Our stay was expensive due to some event going on around the area. Also, Bring your own pillow these were lumpy.

Rooms were big and comfortable. Also very cold which I love!!! Staff was incredibly friendly. Overall very positive stay.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good for the price.

My only complaint is that there was only one trash can in the room, and it was the small one in the bathroom.

The king size bed was super comfortable. And the staff was very nice and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Awesome location for theme parks, restaurants and supermarkets. Great for the price.

No protein for breakfast. Need fresh fruits for breakfast.No sundry items available. Towels need fabric softener.

The bed was very comfortable. I liked the free cable. The staff was awesome!

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

I really like everything in the hotel, we had a nice room.

I really like everything in the hotel, we had a nice room. King bed non smoking, kitchenette in the First floor. very comfortable and very clean. Maritza and Staff was very helpful, breakfast was very good I would definitely stay there again... going back for father days in June 12, 2017 for 3 weeks hope the rate be the same $45 I really enjoyed the stay..

It was a good location

It was a good location

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

clean around the room

clean around the room

I liked the friendly staff and the room is clean.

I liked the friendly staff and the room is clean.

The room was super clean!

The breakfast was poor

The room was super clean!!! When I ask for extra towels it was no problem

Everything about the room and property nasty dirty sheets carpet and bathroom we had no towels or was clothes

Nice last minute choice

Room was clammy and felt wet

Breakfast and clean room

Breakfast and clean room

Great!

The location is near somewhat poor area.

Kept Very Clean inside and beautiful room! And They have a no smoking policy which is great!

A reasonably priced hotel/motel. Fine for 2 nights

Air conditioning was very loud. Had to switch it off in order to sleep

Stop, no and dont

Staff, rooms and cleaning was way below par

5.5
    We did enjoy the pool

Room never got cleaned clump of hair in bathroom floor everyday

The bed was comfy

Perfect!

NA

Beds were nice!

Awesome

Only had one towel in room n not enough pillows. They did give me more towels after I went down and asked

How quiet the room was. Bed was comfy

Good bed !

Expensive Price :/

Good bed !

I will never stay again

Nothing the hotel was terrible dirty

Never again and it’s not a 2.5 rating it way lower but it’s the lowest I can get it go

The room Just felt gross

Hotel is not well maintained

Hotel is not well maintteined, old installation, broken stuff in the room...

Our whole stay was absolutely amazing! No complaints!
    • King Suite

Nothing everything was great beds were super comfy!

Loved the waffle maker!

Amazing stay! Will def stay again

Mattress was a little hard.

Staff was amazing!! Very friendly!

The hotel was totally worth it

Could make better breakfast

The hotel was totally worth it

Had my room cleaned.

Had my room cleaned.more towels without asking better breakfast

Happy customer

Needs more parking area, doesn't seem to be enough spaces in front of the rooms

Very clean and easy access to the rooms. Close to all attractions.

It was a nice stay.
    • King Suite

The location is close to everything.