Reviews of Fashion Island Hotel 5 stars

690 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA

#4 of 18 hotels in Newport Beach

Great hotel in excellent location.
    • Island King Room

Wish there was a ventilation fan in the bathroom. I thought it odd that they didn't have one. Also, they had a "cooler" but not a refrigerator. The cooler was meant to keep things just cool (like around 50 degrees), but why not just put in a refrigerator since it is the same size anyway? A refrigerator was able to be rented at an additional fee. Also, the room did not have a safe.

This was a great hotel. The location is perfect. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, beaches. With the destination fee, you have access to cruiser bicycles, which were really fun to take out. The facility has a great pool area, fitness center, and activites like ping pong, corn hole, giant Connect 4 and giant Jenga. Kids would love it. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean and well kept. We were there when it was apparently National Donut Day, so they even had free mini donuts in the lobby, which was a nice touch. I would definitely stay here again!

We loved this hotel and won't hesitate to stay there again,
    • Premium King

The staff was very friendly and accommodating; the location was ideal for our purposes; the bed was very comfortable; we loved our 14th floor room with the panoramic view; and the amenities were inviting.

Very good
    • Island King Room

I like the staff behavior, especially Julia she was great and very welcoming, and it seems she has a very good experience to deal with different cultures ‘s customers.

the size of the room and the view
    • Luxury Double Queen

The extremely loud music, especially the loud base, booming until 1:00 am which can be heard in all rooms. No sleep until after 1:00am. It happens every Friday and Saturday night. I was on the 7th floor and it was very annoying. Parking is also expensive...

the size of the room and the view

My wife and I love everything about this hotel, its location, and the value.
    • Island Corner Suite

The best part is the size of, the view from, and the value of our corner suite.sw We love the design of the public areas. From the lobby, you are only a few steps from the conference are, from the pool, the bar, the well stocked market, restaurant, the outdoor restaurant, the fire pit, and the back entrance/exit to Fashion Island. It is an easy walk to Corona del Mar, and the beach. Rent electric bikes and have an even better experience.

We loved this place, we would come every Anniversary... April 2,2018

Leaving...

We we’re up graded because we had checked into a room with Mountain View,, it was our 30th Wedding Anniversary and was looking forward in having a Ocean View. The Island is the Best. It met all my Expectations!!!

vacation hiccups!
    • Coastal View Corner Suite

Hard to get enough coffee for 3 people.in our room everyday. When the staff came with the coffee tray had to insist on more coffee for us. plus I got food poisoning from the Oak Grill fish, two hours after eating dinner.

beautiful surroundings

Nice but not for that price
    • Premium King

Value (or lack thereof), misleading description of upgraded room, plastic Newportians crawling around lobby on Saturday night

Staff and receptionist, marketplace, location, bed, tv

We were there for my moms 60th Birthday!
    • Island King Room

We were there for my moms 60th Birthday! They went out of their way to accommodate all special requests and no matter how many times I asked for something or changed something they didn’t make me feel like I was unreasonable!! Great experience we will be back!!

This hotel has great service.
    • Island King Room

Nothing comes to mind. Great stay all around.

Service was great! We had a mechanical problem with the shower door and it was fixed right away by engineering and they ordered us a bottle of wine on the house! That’s good service!

Comfortable, but could be better for the price being paid.
    • Island King Room

1. I was booked on the 3rd floor. I woke up around 2 AM because of the noise coming the bar/disco at the 1st floor. 2. My room key malfunctioned and had to get a new one. 3. No toothbrush and toothpaste

The hotel staff were friendly.

Comfortable stay with all the toppings !!
    • Premium King

The location in Newport Beach is perfect... georgious ocean view. Loved the heated pool and the outdoor fireplace. So relaxing and comfortable... special mention goes out the our Concierge Erika ! She made all of the arrangements for our Birthday’s Evening of fine dining and dancing , couldn’t have pulled it off without her.

Room was very comfortable, furnishings were upscale.
    • Island King Room

The ac took along time to turn on in the middle of the night. Room would get a little stuffy.

Room was very comfortable, furnishings were upscale. Not your average hotel furniture. Love having the robe proved in the room. Bath towels were plush and oversized..

Overall great hotel, very clean and pretty
    • Island Corner Suite

Super frustrated there was no bedding of the pull out couch. Called housekeeping and the front desk for 15 minutes with no answer. Finally went to the hotel front desk, 3 employees were there talking to each other and I had to ask for bedding.

beautiful hotel, the staff on hand was excelled

They did a 100 hard charge deposit (which means not an...
    • Luxury Double Queen

They did a 100 hard charge deposit (which means not an authorization but an actual charge) on my card which was fine just didn’t like that that was done without even mentioning. It does reimbursed but they should tell you. And they have MANDATORY $35 Vallet You cannot park your own car. Also make sure you bring lots of cash for tips because their bell men & vallet are amazing & expecting.

Great place to stay, very comfortable and friendly.
    • Island King Room

This is a great hotel, excellent staff and service (service in the restaurant was a little slow) rooms, spacious and very comfortable. Location is a little out of the way but very close to the shopping mall of Fashion Island which is excellent.

comfortable bed and spacious room and bath
    • Island King Room

We arrived with our dog to this supposedly "pet-friendly" hotel. We were informed that there is a $150.00 nightly charge for dogs! There was nothing on the booking.com site about this and I would hardly consider this "friendly". I went back and forth with the front desk person who made 2 trips to the supervisor about this. She finally agreed to give us a 1-time pass on the fee. I do appreciate this, but don't know that we will revisit with our very polite, clean standard poodle.

comfortable bed and spacious room and bath

We had a great family stay, room was big and pool and restaurant were fabulous
    • Island Corner Suite

Hotel was wonderful, resort style, with fabulous pool and restaurant, including pool bar. Staff were all super friendly and helpful. Very convenient location to shopping.

The Bose music system, coffee.
    • Premium King

One small bottle of water for one room. When there were two adults staying. Reception staff never told us about the hotel, ie facilities and what was available to us and where things were at the hotel.

The Bose music system, coffee. Glasses in the bathroom Bed and pillows were amazingly comfortable

Great 5* feel , lots of quality in this hotel.
    • Island King Room

Lots of extra on the final bill.

Great beds , it had the feel of a 5* hotel. Great gym and pool. Complimentary bus to Newport beach city centre . Good location for the nearby shopping centre .

Staff was great, overall hotel, I wont be back
    • Island King Room

All the extra/hidden charges. Who charges to have a refrigerator in the room?? The parking charge should have been stated, instead of hidden. I didn't appreciate the pressure of having to upgrade my room, because the one I choose on line was "so horrible." The overall price for this hotel and what was offered through amenities was just not worth it.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Food was great! Room and hotel were very clean

The beds are so comfy.
    • Island King Room

They dont tell you about valet parking. Its 35 per night and there's no other parking around unless you want to walk far.

The beds are so comfy. Everyone is very nice and the pool and jacuzzi was amazing definitely the best hotel around the location.

Great Place for a Getaway.
    • Bay View King

The rooms were decorated well and were spacious. The restaurant had excellent food and a nice casual setting. The pool is intimate and relaxing. The staff was very helpful. Located next to great shopping and nice selection of restaurants.

Never again
    • Island King Room

Not helpful..I had a problem asked for help at the check in desk ...they were rude and not compassionate at all.I am a big traveller...and first time ever I have such negative experience not even in less civilized contry than USA...Breekfast a la carte limited and not for everybody taste/request

My overnight get-away felt like a 4-day vacation!!
    • Island King Room

Parking is pricey - as it is in Newport Beach.

Loved the ultra-comfortable king bed and lux bathroom. Towels were so cozy and fluffy, felt spa-like. Relaxed in the bathrobe and gazed out at the ocean view from the comfortable lounge chair next to the floor to ceiling window. Just wonderful.

Not a stellar Experience
    • Coastal View Corner Suite

1) On the first day (Stay was 9 days) I checked in I was told our room would be ready in a 1/2 hour or less. It was ready but needed to be inspected and to wait and they will come get me. after checking the status twice more my wait was 2 hours. Even after that I had to go and demand a update and request a hotel manager and then coincidentally the room was ready. I was not happy. 2) Air Conditioner would not adjust above 62 degrees 3) Rooms are ready for a "spruce up" at rates they charge 4) Mattress uncomfortable and sheets are ordinary for rates charged 5) Running water was cold 6) The Outdoor Bar has slow and inexperienced service 7) To put frosting on the cake our car was damaged by Valet on last day of visit as we were checking out of hotel. The rear hatch to our Range Rover was open while the Valet drove through the parking exit and he scraped the entire hatch door. The ultimate inconvenience. 8) This hotel is my hotel of choice and I have repeatedly stayed many times but the last few times I have questioned my choice.

Location, location and location Dinner at the Oak Grill is very good

Money Grubbing Hotel-Classy, NOT!!
    • Island King Room

Sadly, we will not be returning. The check in person was very young and inexperienced, and came across as very superficial. The $200.00/night incidental charge was not disclosed at booking and the "surprise" was not appreciated. When asked to speak to the manager, she sent this clerk back with a message. We again asked to speak directly to HER. She agreed to adjust the incidental fee but with restrictions, as if $100.00 per night was not enough. I purchased two margaritas for a friend and I, and one appetizer and got a bill of $54.00!!! No mention or prices on menu that margaritas were $17.00 EACH!! This hotel is all about making money. It's so sad and obvious that the workers are about TIPS. A few were genuinely nice, but servers around the pool were only interested in filling their wallets. They cater to the high rollers, they want the boozers who get drunk and lose track of their spending!! After being ripped off with no apology the first night (celebrating a friend's successful brain surgery) I had great satisfaction enjoying our pool time without ordering ONE drink from bar. We brought our own from our room. After paying $300.00/night, they also have the nerve to charge $45.00 for round futon chairs. I was very happy to see no one purchasing these chairs, and because it was cloudy, the server who tried to move us to the back lounge chairs (as there would be a "big crowd of drinkers soon) never got her big party of drinkers OR TIPS!! This place is shameless. Maybe a retraining on being genuinely concerned for your guests (and not just their green!!) would make us more willing to increase their hourly salaries. I have no problem rewarding good service, but to be unapologetically ripped off is shameful. We love Newport, dated and married here, but we'll be returning to the Balboa Bay Resort where we're treated as people first, not potential $$$$.

My husband and I celebrated our first "dating" anniversary when it was still the Four Seasins. We have been back once before to celebrate our wedding anniversary because of our sweet memories. It's got a beautiful pool and very comfortable king size beds; very clean.

Best priced hotel in Newport.
    • Island King Room

Understaff could not get towels at jacuzzi and pool area needed to be cleaned. Took sometime to order lunch at the pool.

Comfortable pretty hotel. Very friendly valet people.

Overall it's a really nice hotel
    • Island King Room

Just a few things that bugged me...This is not a cheap hotel, so I expect the property to be well maintained. There was a tear in the seam of the ceiling in the inside bar area, and the carpet was badly soiled in areas. There is no option to self park, so you'll pay $35 a night for valet. And the hotel charges a $20 "resort fee."

Overall, this was an exceptionally nice hotel. The pool area was awesome and the pool bar had a great watermelon jalapeño margarita. There is a daily "happy hour" where selected drinks and appetizers are 1/2 off, but that only applies to the inside bar, not by the pool. We stayed there for one night because we were attending a birthday party at a restaurant close to the hotel. It's a great hotel for staying more than one night. I feel like I didn't get to enjoy al the hotel had to offer with such a short stay. Next to the registration desk, there is a small "market place," which had snacks, drinks and other small items. The hotel offered a $5 credit toward any purchase in the store. Fashion Island (an upscale shopping center) is right across the street, along with several restaurants. When you're on the hotel property, you almost feel like you're on a tropical island. Would I stay there again? Absolutely!

Don't stay here
    • Island King Room

I didn't like that I spent over $600 on a 2 night stay and I got the 3rd floor and at 11pm I had to call the front desk to ask how long the music would play soooo loud that I couldn't sleep in my room and the front desk answered 1am like it was no big deal!!! Are you kidding why would the front desk who checked you in not tell you by staying on this floor you wouldn't get a good nights sleep until after 1am? And then you check out Sunday am and they don't even ask you how your stay was??? Really because they know they screwed up. I would never stay at this place again after the $$$ I spent.

Nice hotel, poor staff
    • Coastal View Corner Suite

I book my stay at the Island hotel through booking.com in which I had a early arrival and when I got there I payed for more rooms in Full and the front desk clerk was very rude and acted as if she didn't want to accommodate me. My family and I waited in the lobby for over four hours for a room, I know that check in time is at 3 o'clock and I made it there 1130 but normally at a hotels of its statue, they will accommodate you for the amount of money that you're spending and tthe management did not attempt to help me until around 3 o'clock. I had my niece and my daughter with me later on that night because I was going to take them to Disneyland the following day, the hotel security came up to my room three times asking could we keep the noise down and accuse me of smoking marijuana in the room, Mind you I that a 7 and 3 year old are in the suite with me for the night, when the two security personnel came to my room the first time I kindly welcomed them in and the noise level was at a very reasonable level along with the tv on at a low volum, my niece mom, which is my sister and her husband was there dropping off there daughter ,I had the largest room on the floor with only one room next to me, in which I ask for as my second room that got. The whole stay was pure hell. I stayed at five star hotels across the country and have never been treated this bad. There are plenty more issues that I encountered but there's not need to go in to detail, I would hate to say this was racially motivated because of my American descent..

The property was conveniently located close to the mall and lots of restaurants as far as nice day it was for fairly decent.The hotel is one of the best in the area.

Nice hotel but room for improvement.
    • Bay View King

Ordered room service. Gentleman brought incorrect order. Acted sheepish when matter was pointed out, but did not offer to correct item. Only parking available is valet and it was quite pricey.

Very comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Convenient get away.
    • Coastal View Corner Suite

No free WiFi. That's the only thing to improve.

The staff were welcoming and​ helpful. The room was spacious and beautifully​ decorated. The pool was great. Fashion Island shopping and dining were fantastic.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Nice place to stay for a short break..
    • Bay View King

Nice hotel but expensive to stay for a week.. Close to shopping mall and restaurants but a fair distance from the coastline.. Hotel situated in the business area of Newport and is set up for corporate business mainly I would say.

The staff at the hotel were all friendly and helpful.

Decent stay.
    • Premium King

The outside bar - not enough comfortable seating and happy hour ended too early. The view was a good as led to expect.

Friendly valet, concierge and reception. Good musician at the outside bar.

Nice rooms, disorganized hotel
    • Island Corner Suite

Our room was not ready at check-in time. We were told it still needed to be cleaned and would be ready in about an hour! This was a weekend trip and we had little kids who wanted to swim. We had to hang around the lobby and finally change in the bathroom! Um, we paid for the room starting at 3pm, which is when we arrived. We stay at a lot of 5 star hotels and I consider this totally unacceptable. Also, upon checkout we were charged for 'drinks and food by the pool' which we never ordered. The charge was removed but it was all a little shady.

Victor and valet staff were awesome, the parking and other fees were ridiculous, room was fair at
    • Bay View King

I didn't like paying $35 a night for parking at a hotel that I just paid over $300 a night for. I was not informed of these fees at check in, so I felt ripped off.

Victor the Valet, or possibly works with the concierge was awesome. He made sure we were well taken care of as far as transportation and off site entertainment.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

The parking was horrible and/or there wasn't any...
    • Island Corner Suite

The parking was horrible and/or there wasn't any direction on where to park. Also the 'cooler' was not efficient. A frig is necessary, WITHOUT an additional charge, because the location is expensive enough. It should have been included if needed.

Convenience
    • Island King Room

The Aqua Lounge bartender gave my expensive sunglasses to security and security said they had no record of my sunglasses being given to them. It was the day before. Valets were not great. Left the stickers on my car after they pulled it up and I tipped them. I had to get out of my car, remove the stickers and walk them back to the stand to prove a point.

Convenience

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Unsatisfied

I had a room and suite booked total of 2 rooms for a total of 11 nights each room, i registered for the i prefer membership and when i checked out i asked why my points are not added they informed me i am not eligible for the points because i booked through booking.com i requested the employee to help me out she said her manager will call and no one called. I go this hotel on yearly basis however starting from next year i will not go as the points excuse is ridiculous and i was not informed about this when i checked in.

Do not book here

This hotel made charges to my card that I never authorized. If you still choose to stay here, watch your charges. Make sure you check that you actually made the purchases that you were charged for. I am now having to dispute 11 different charges to my card for purchases that I never made. This hotel is should be sued for criminal activity.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

The bedroom and the bathroom were good.
    • Premium King

The in-room safe was inoperable. Someone had forced open the sliding glass door and it couldn't be shut so a constant stream of cold air came through the opening all night. Couldn't get volume from the TV. Explained this to the check out person who couldn't have cared less.

The bedroom and the bathroom were good. We paid extra for a bay view room, but with the heavy fog we don't know if we had a view or not. I will not be staying in this hotel again and will let my friends and associates know my displeasure,

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Beautiful hotel...but Parking and Resort Fees are high
    • Island King Room

$35 parking per night. Ouch $20 resort fee per night. Ouch. I chose the hotel as a business traveler for one night. There should be a way to waive or reduce fees.

Beautiful hotel. All the details were there, even a wine opener, Boise stereo.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Make sure you don't have a room over the nightclub!!!!!
    • Luxury Double Queen

They put us in room 715 directly above the nightclub, two kids and a grandma didn't get to sleep until 1:30 am, horrible loud thumpy music and drunk people yelling

Beautiful hotel and grounds

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Did not live up to its rating.
    • Island King Room

Having a tv that worked. They had issues receiving data, playing the television with different work arounds on different days. No tv. then the housekeeping staff decided to remove my blanket and I had to call them to find it was located inside a nightstand.

The staff was friendly. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Accommodating
    • Island Corner Suite

Booked us a room by construction work being done by roof- 18 feet away- making a lot of noise. The front desk had to have known that when they gave us the keys . BUT they did agree to change our room to a better floor and no noise so that was good- in new room- no shampoo or conditioner in room-

Accommodating

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Overpriced and average room - 2 star if that
    • Premium King

I don't usually complain but this hotel was overpriced for what we got. Paid same per night at 5 star Bellagio and got amazing room. Receptionist at night and in AM was sour and unhelpful (same girl). Had to call for assistance with ice, broken remote about 5 times over 3 hours. Then the ice guy and room service walk straight into the room uninvited - lucky we were dressed. Won't be staying there - it's not close to the sea at all. Hugely expensive for an average type of room and lots of hidden costs ie resort fees etc.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Room was very well equipped, large, clean and comfortable.
    • Island King Room

The "Marketplace" on the main floor was advertised as open 24 hours, but it wasn't.

Room was very well equipped, large, clean and comfortable. The bathroom had plenty of space to put your things. I had a King Room on the 3rd floor and it was quiet. TV had Chromecast connection which was nice and there was basic free WIFI. The food at the Grill downstairs was very good. Fashion Island (nearby) was within walking distance and a fun place to walk around.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

I would come back!
    • Premium King

Stayed here for a staycation. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very friendly. Very clean, inviting and beautiful hotel. Their restaurant has really good food. I hardly had to leave their hotel.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

No Other Hotel Exists To Us

*Scratching head........

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Nothing but great things to say about this hotel. The staff, valet, front desk, room service, restaurant staff, everyone was so pleasant. My husband and I were stopping thru on our honeymoon road trip down Hwy 1 and I'm so glad we stopped here. They made the ending to our honeymoon great. The bed was so comfy, we slept in, ordered room service, it was great. They are close to many restaurants and shops but the steak I had at their on site restaurant was the best I've had in awhile. Nothing but wonderful memories here. Can't thank the staff enough.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Island Hotel is in a great location but watch out for all the extra charges.
    • Island King Room

No complimentary coffee in lobby. What is a Destination Fee? That is a ridiculous extra charge. $35.00 for overnight parking is a ripoff. This hotel nickles and dimes the guest to death.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Perfect weekend getaway!
    • Island King Room

Service from start to finish was wonderful. The bed was like a delightfully soft and warm cloud; I slept for 9 hours straight one night!! That's unheard of! The room wasspacious with a large closet and mini-fridge. The pool was probably my favorite feature, it had the perfect layout for socializing and people watching. There were plenty of lounge chairs as well as an outdoor bar and an attentive cocktail server!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

I was put in a room that was previously occupied by a pet!
    • Island King Room

I was put in a room that was previously occupied by a pet! Even after I stayed on confirmation and verbally that I am highly allergic . I had a massive reaction that could have gotten ugly fast . We did move rooms. You staff needs to listen

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

I had a great time loved our room
    • Premium King

I reserved a cabana with Judith two days prior to my stay. She was very sweet and great customer service. When my husband and I finished our 1 HR massages at your place we went out to cabana to see they were all being used. When we asked about our reservation the girl @ pool she said to my husband we didn't have one there is no reservation without even looking in system. It was awkward. Even after giving our name she was certain we were not on it. I became stressed and told her I booked it and she wanted to know who I spoke with - I told her Judith. We sat for awhile wonering what was going to happen. My sister and her boyfriend were driving a distance to come join us @ pool. Finally the gal said she was able to see traces of a conversation I had but did not confirm that In fact we had a reservation. In the end, this gal ended up turning it around and although we could not get our cabanas she did give us two day beds , and chairs. But sadly under the situation that occurred my sister ended up not joining us since that was the whole point was to be under the cabana. We appreciated the water and the efforts afterward , however we initially felt that she did not believe / trust us at all. A bit of stress after such a lovely massage :/

I like that the staff recognized us as a return clients and welcomed us back. The poolside bbq was a very nice touch especially the variety offered at the bbq

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

Was not happy in the Check out finding charges that i was not told about at the booking or checking
    • Premium King

You say Free WiFi...I was charged a Destination charge of $20 / night + tax which i was not told about when i booked the room and was told that covered WiFi ,etc...I never really understood the "extra"...there wasn't even a complimentary Wall street journal or LA Times..

I liked the new addition of the Fresh market in the lobby

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Wonderfully luxurious and fun, will return!
    • Island King Room

The valet parking daily rate was steep without a self-park option.

Bed was luxurious and very comfortable (and inviting). Coastal balcony view from the 11th floor was stunning day and night. Taco Tuesday Happy Hour at the Aqualounge a great value and tasty. Breakfast was excellent at the Oak Grill Restaurant.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Not worth the high rates for what you are getting.
    • Premium King

I asked for a fridge because i am diabetic and i was given a broken down fridge, the pillows and blanket smelled awful and there were many cigarette buds in the balcony and several broken things throughout the room and no tv guide. Lots of noise from the traffic and running water noise when others are using the bathroom in their room. Very uncomfortable place for peace and quiet relaxing environment definitely this is not the place . The view of the coastal is not very good at all

Close to the island shopping mall

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Most relaxing hotel in Newport
    • Luxury Double Queen

The fridge in the rooms are just coolers not real fridge. And the carpets could be cleaner

Big cozy rooms. Relaxing hotel with Fashion Island just across the street.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

We will be back!
    • Island King Room

The staff is on it! Daniel in island club has a bright career in hospitality. All the bar tenders Jason, Steven, Enrique seem to really enjoy there work.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Great upscale place to stay in Newport Beach ca
    • Luxury Double Queen

The only slightly negative thing i came across was our final day at the hotel, a Wednesday, the cost of the room was nearly 100 dollars more a night? And also the hotel bills you an extra 200 dollars per night for incidentals? The 200 per night is refunded after your stay, but its up to your bank when to credit you back the money.

The beds are amazing! Servive was superb. Very upscale place to stay in Newport Beach ca.

Glad I did it, wont again.
    • Island King Room

Nickel and domed for everything. Some things that shouldn't even be charged.

Bed was very soft and comfortable

there is no buffet for the breakfast and no Expresso.
    • Premium King

there is no buffet for the breakfast and no Expresso.

• Island King Room

self parking is not available bed is not comfortable air condition were noisy the property is quite old no value for money

Clean, comfortable, quiet.

n/a

Clean, comfortable, quiet.

Nice hotel. We got a good deal, but it felt like it was Vegas management ( money grabbing)
    • Island King Room

Parking options are limited.

Nice, clean, large quiet, bright room.

Wonderfully and luxurious!

Everything was great!

The hot tub and pool!

Been coming for 25 Years
    • Island King Room

Hotel getting tired. Needs a major update and remodeling

Ocean views. VIP club

Decent but NOT 5 star by far...!!!
    • Island King Room

The room did NOT have a cup for the coffee in the room

The front staff...

Excellent!
    • Island King Room

Friendly staff & first rate facility.

Location and helpfulness of concierge
    • Luxury Double Queen

Parking fee was rediculously expensive

Location and helpfulness of concierge

The check in was very troublesome

The check in was very troublesome

Friendly staff,great atmosphere.

Absolutely nothing

Friendly staff,great atmosphere. Many dining options. Walking distance to fashion island which offerrs so much more as well.

Oak room was great!

Oak room was great!

Perfect!

Perfect!

Comfortable bed, great location, fantastic amenities and...
    • Premium King

Comfortable bed, great location, fantastic amenities and great service.