Reviews of The Langham Huntington, Pasadena 5 stars

1401 South Oak Knoll, Pasadena, CA 91106, USA

#2 of 29 hotels in Pasadena

• Superior King Room

Some parts of the hotel need an update with paint, etc...

Attentiveness of all staff. The facilities are well kept and clean. The courtyard adjacent to the front desk is a wonderful place to relax, read, meditate, etc...I like the Tap Bar environment.

• Deluxe Double Room

Location is wonderful, mid gorgeous neighborhood. But a bit out of the way of anything, except Huntington Gardens

Stunning inside and out w delightful, agile staff.

• Superior King Room

Coffee maker set out by housekeeping staff for early morning use, but preplugged Armour was not plugged in and unable to reach wall plug. Moved coffee maker to desk and found same unplugged socket, so had to plug desk into outlet. I certainly realize this is a minor glitch, but you would expect details such as these to be checked daily. Lastly, blackout drape was partly unhooked at top.

Always enjoy staying here.

Self parking not available.

Beautiful hotel. Gorgeous flowers inside & out! Had nice amenities in room, i.e. tooth brush kit, combs, razor, shower cap. Many hotels do not even put shower cap in room!

• Superior King Room

First of all, I’ve been coming to this hotel since the 90’s. When I was a little girl. So it’s nostalgic for me. I love the Langham! It’s always so cozy! I never feel like I’m at a hotel. More like someone’s estate! Def will come back!

• Superior King Room

The reception staff and concierge on arrival were nice. The reception staff on checkout were borderline rude. The pending amount for incidentals were on my creditcard for 10days before reversed, which is a long time in comparison to other hotels, and made a couple of my other transactions bounce. The bedsheets had some stains on them, which is disappointing for a 5 star hotel. Eating on the properly is very expensive.

The hotel grounds are beautiful. Rooms are spacious and look grand.

• Superior King Room

I wish the gift shop had carried more gifty/sundry supplies. I wanted to buy a postcard of the Hotel and I forgot my headphones at home, but the gift shop didn't sell either of those things.

The grounds and the inside of the Hotel were beautiful. I loved the style. All the staff were very helpful. The room was great, I loved all amenities.

• Superior King Room

Service at brunch was not good. Wait was long and they looked put out that we didn’t have a reservation. They should have suggested that during Check in. Waiter for brunch was horrible... never refilled our coffee or drinks once, didn’t bring back condiments that were asked for and he seemed put out that we were not ordering the buffet items and that he was going to have to serve us instead.

Front desk staff were very friendly and nice.

• Superior King Room

Reception charged $70 more than the rate they had offered us for the 3rd night; when I queried this they admitted it was their error and changed the bill. There was no hint of an apology or explanation.

Comfortable bed, large room, very nice grounds.

• Superior King Room

Swimming pool beds were not comfortable

Bed was beyond comfortable, staff delivered chocolate strawberries for our anniversery and offered a rose petal turn down in the evening.

Advice on how to get to the Huntington Library was wrong - the concierge specified a 20 minute walk when it was an hour's walk (and I am a fast walker). This meant I missed an appointment. The concierge also insisted the library was closed on Tuesdays - which is correct unless you are a reader at the library, which I was. Just a little upskilling would be great for guests who are readers at the library.

Lovely grounds and proximity to the Huntington Library

• Superior King Room

Jacuzzi area was busy and the pink/white zig zag design towels made for an interesting aesthetic with empty coffee containers which reminded me, is there ever a bad time for coffee?

Thanks to Jorge on check-in and for making this experience delightful despite some technical issue---remedied within minutes the upgrade gave an utterly expansive courtyard view. Excellent tap room service by Dillon. Enjoyed a relaxing time by the pool and jacuzzi during a full immersion on a spring day. Chandeliers sparkled and cast duplicates on shiny floors. Roses at the entry were elegant and the scent of Langham Ginger flower reminded me of happy former memories here. Classic and elegant (an event was being held at this time on the south lawn) hotel and was vibrant with a cacophony of chatter, laughter and the click clack of heals on the floor was symphonic to some/noise to others. Luxuriated in the Kamingespräche!

• Lanai King Room

Our room was in the Lanai wing, which overlooks the swimming pool, which was VERY loud. Also not a very nice "view" seeing everyone slobbing about almost naked. Next time we will ask for a main building room.

This is a luxury property and the grounds are beautiful.

• Superior King Room

The HVAC in our room was a bit loud especially when turning off. The hotel facilities could use a bit more tightening, cleaning, upgrading. Since we had a view in our room, we noticed that some parts of the facilities need some attention (landscaping).

We love the Royce and the staff! Staff in the hotel was friendly for the most part. The valet folks were hustling and friendly. We loved the room upgrade for our anniversary. The tap room bartenders were friendly and helpful, and the Friday night band was awesome! We shall return!

Beautiful and elegant hotel in gorgeous grounds. I had a corner room with a patio which a local squirrel seemed to think was his home :) Excellent food options in The Terrace, music in the Tap Room Thurs-Sat. I had no car with me and I especially appreciated the free shuttle to places in a 3-mile radius, including Old Pasadena and the Huntington Library.

• Deluxe Double Room

Our room is in one of the cottages and in order to get to our room, we have to cut through the bar or restaurant and then once you get out of the bar/restaurant you have to pass the horseshoe garden and there was a wedding prep going on at that time. I feel like we either have to stay inside our room or be out of the hotel during the wedding ceremony because I wouldn't want to be disrespectful and cut through a wedding ceremony. Yikes! We did once cut through a live performance at the bar it felt awkward because we have to walk in front of the "stage" while the band was playing. After dinner, my husband and I wanted some drinks inside the room. we opened the stocked fridge to find out that the contents were not cold at all. My husband called the customer service about it and asked if a cold bottle of champagne could be delivered, we waited but no cold champagne was delivered to our room and no follow up phone call from them either, it was like we were being completely forgotten by the customer service.

The Valet and front desk staff were nice and courteous during check in. The hotel is beautiful, with lush gardens and amazing views.

• Superior King Room

Fire alarm went off at 5 am. Kids did not go back to sleep. They were using location as a filming spot. Lots of extra people and equipment around that made hotel not very relaxing

• Superior King Room

Attentiveness of staff. Quality of the food and swiftness of room service. Incredibly accommodating for special requests. Like a bucket of ice with lunch because we were just too lazy/relaxed to go down the hall and get it ourselves. Or needing extra pillows.

The grounds of this classic hotel are absolutely beautiful. The bar is exceptional, as is the service. I highly recommend this grand hotel if you're ever in the Pasadena area.

• Superior King Room

A/C unit in the room was very noisy and kept us awake. Generally the waiters and waitresses at breakfast and the Royce for dinner were quite somber and not that friendly, we felt we were being rushed.

Front desk staff were very helpful

The package I purchased does not include valet parking service fee & breakfast. It is fine for our stay but just a reminder if you have some concerns on budget.

The location is one of the best living area in LA. The staff are really nice and helpful. Must visit the garden!

• Family Double Room

Food at the royce was overpriced! Also the general food service is quite slow.

Very nice surrounding, great view! The swimmingpool is nice and heated.

• Superior King Room

I was in and out of the property daily and the car was always awaiting me via a call to valet just before leaving room. That availability was fantastic and greatly appreciated not to mention the valet people were courteous and friendly.

• Superior King Room

Our room seemed old. Very few electrical outlets, no charging stations, mediocre TV, poor coffee setup, only one nightstand...

All public spaces and garden-grounds are wonderful and exceptionally well kept. The bar is a lot of fun and very busy.

The staff didn’t respond in a timely manner. It always takes a very long time to get what you need.

The room is quite comfortable although a bit old. The garden and swimming pool are fantastic. The restaurants are all very nice.

We were hoping for more luxury on the 8th floor but...The cuisine available on the 8th floor--especially breakfast, was poor--the two types of scrambled eggs, cold and disgusting.We eventually resorted to hard boiled. It would have been nice if they'd at least warmed up the croissants. Lunch/snack was minimal. Alcoholic beverages were plentiful. The hallways are freezing throughout the hotel. It took hours for our room to warm up. They don't offer a way to check if one wants to change the sheets. Even the pillows were uncomfortable. We've stayed here before, but we're going to consider other options. A disappointment.

We changed our room to the 8th floor because the lighting for Deluxe King was poor, the room cramped, and the sheets came with ink spots and were not change for the two days we had it. The staff is wonderful and the aesthetics are lovely for an older hotel. The grounds and pool are inviting and fun.We had a lovely view on the 8th floor. This is a nice hotel for special events, but only average for a stay to visit family. There are several restaurants to choose from, and the polite staff will bring ordered food poolside.

1) Room service showed up almost cold. 2) Air conditioning was quite noisy 3) TV reception of local channels was spotty (frequent pixellation or dropped signal)

• Superior King Room

There not enough blankets on the bed so we got cold. One of the drinks in the honor bar was pre-drunk out of, the shower didn’t come out properly it was the opposite of what it said (ie the cold side came out hot and the hot side came out cold.

The room and how nice it was! We liked the bathroom and how big it was.

• Lanai King Room

Customer Service definitely was not 5 star at the Terrace restaurant. Waiter was extremely rude. Wish we would have had breakfast in the room, then would not have encountered such poor service and would've had an all around 5 star experience.

A beautiful property in a beautiful location. Loved the amenities.

• Family Double Room

Had a great time. As mentioned above, the mandatory valet parking might not be everyone's cup of tea.

This is a lovely piece of the past with every little amenity. Some might find the mandatory valet parking a pain at $29.00 a night excessive, but it's like walking into a Hollywood set, which it has been. One does have to look for the plugs to charge 21st century electronics, but they are there, tastefully hidden. The ambiance of the place exudes luxury. Dining on the Terrace was a treat, and the service throughout our stay was impeccable.

• Superior King Room

Confusion at check-in - we were advised we had a room with balcony/pool view, in the morning we opened the drapes to discover a road!

Super breakfast menu, relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff, great guest jazz trio

The hotel needs some small refurbishment with regard to carpets and other high-used materials. There was some wind and after a dry summer, too many leaves got into the swimming-pool. Also some children were too loud.

The overall atmosphere and surroundings are magical. Many years ago I stayed frequently in the hotel business-wise. I promised my wife one day to stay in the hotel, what we did. Also she was delighted.

there was painting happening in the hall all week, which was smelly, but i know they tried their best to keep it ventilated.

love the facilities, the pool, and the activities in the lawn

• Superior King Room

Classic 5 Star hotel. Legendary service and accommodations. Neighborhood setting on the Pasadena/San Marino line presents a uniquely beautiful location for special occasions. Impeccable grounds and gardens.

• Superior King Room

That the neighboring room was in the Jacuzzi at 2am and it took till 3am for the staff to attend to their loudness and partying till 3am!!!!!

Fun and indulgent

• Superior King Room

The coffee maker should come with instructions, although we figured it out eventually. LOL. The bathroom could have used a few more small amenities such as a shower cap, cotton balls and q-tips.

Really nice king size bed with very firm mattress and high quality sheets and pillows. I took a walk through the amazing residential neighborhood while my partner slept in. Gorgeous.

• Superior King Room

I love the Langham! The historical aspect, the beautiful grounds, décor, and the service is outstanding. The amenities are excellent. The Royce Steakhouse and Bar lounge are always a special treat.

• Superior King Room

I asked the front desk for a pen because I couldn't find the one in my room and they were very rude about it. For what the room cost, being told that they were "low on pens" was very disappointing. For $425 a night, they should give me as many pens as I ask for.

The housekeeping staff was very pleasant and brought me extra towels, bottled water, and ice.

Lazy, reluctant front service at the Terrace Restaurant. Refused us a table outside one evening though there were free ones which just needed cleaning. They cleaned one for us at last but we had to ask. Another time we had to spend an evening at the pool bar (which turned out to be nice thanks to the waiter Diego) because we were told they were organising a birthday party. During the whole evening there were free tables for us at the Terrace Restaurant.

Comfortable rooms, good food in Terrace Restaurant and Pool Bar. Very good service at the Pool Bar. Very nice swimming pool.

• Superior King Room

i forget to ask my receipt and the front desk did not show me any charge of my stay. i don't know how much they charge me~ kind of scary. all i can do is waiting my credit card bill.

i like the hotel and the beautiful garden

• Superior King Room

Stayed two days, Paid extra fee for room view facing to garden, garden was descorting,very nosing in the morning. Also got problem with checking out. When I discuss with a girl in front desk, sunddenly the other girl broken our conversation yelling me ;"the problem is you stayed 3 nights, and you shouldn't talk to us..." I was shocking and I don't know what she was talking about and why she tried into this conversation. After we corrected 2 nights, she turn her face back and continuing speak on the phone without apoligy. I don't know why she was being so rude. And this Nasty front desk called Colloen. Apart from her, all the staff are very nice.

Nice hotel,luxury decorations,valet parking service is good. most of staff are friendly.

• Superior King Room

the air conditioner was very loud, kept us awake. The drains in the bath tub and sink were very slow, the view from the room was the roof, that was all broken with lots of wires showing and the sheer curtains were torn. I believe for the money we paid, it was not worth it. Glad we only booked one night. Hope these comment are useful.

• Deluxe Double Room

For 5 star, could customize to incoming guests. Had children, so candy and snacks in room are always a hit. Extra towels would have been great. More info in rooms about amenities: menu for restaurant, activities for kids etc Water bottles in room would be appreciated-to take outside as kids played.

Loved the property. Activities like badminton and mini golf for kids is a great idea. Clean. Nice area. Griffiths Observatory is very close.

See above

Pool is way too small for the number of guests and we questioned if some of the people were more of guests of guests. We could not take advantage of the pool and spa which was very disappointing. Add an adult pool or provide towel cards to be turned in by guests and returned when the towel is returned.

The male receptionist was shocking - not interested and wanted rid of us as soon as possible

The car valet staff were exceptional - could not be more courteous and speedy service

• Superior King Room

too many non staying persons at the pool. it got too crowded and didn't enjoy a relax afternoon with people with loud music at the pool and drinking and eating by the edge of the pool which the food can fall in. if the hotel plays music in a back rather with individuals with loud speakers will add more enjoyable atmosphere.

class

• Deluxe Double Room

The location of the hotel was not great for us, but I blame myself for not knowing this upfront. There were no restaurants or shops within walking distance at all, so in order to eat outside the hotel you have to get in the car and drive a few miles. There were a couple of little things that were not deal breakers but still I feel should have been taken care of at a lovely hotel like the Langham. There was a safe in the closet, but the lock had been pried off so it was unusable. Also, the surface around the drain in the bathtub was broken and peeling. .

The hotel and grounds are beautiful. When we checked in we were upgraded to a bigger room, which was really nice. Our room was very clean, two big beds and a nice bathroom. All of the staff that we came into contact with were lovely. The front desk, the valet staff, and the restaurant staff were all very professional and polite. There was a hotel shuttle available to take you to Old Pasadena where there are plenty of shops and restaurants , and the shuttle drivers were friendly and helpful.

• Superior King Room

Don't usually stay in this type hotel and not used to the added fees, for example on room service. This comment is both a negative and a positive; Do Not stay here if you want to see sites in the Pasadena area. Hotel is too nice and difficult to get you and the spouse motivated to go sight seeing. I feel this is a destination resort and would plan to just spend my time at the facility. Next trip we'll book a different hotel so we can see the local attractions.

A/C in the room was good. Did not want to leave the comfort of our room to explore outside.

• Superior King Room

The room was a little dark, but that is me just being anal.

The staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful. I am grateful for their help. The facilities were excellent, I especially loved having breakfast every morning at The Terrace (and lovely brunch on the weekends!) The Japanese Garden was delightful and provided much needed tranquility after a 12-hour flight. The gym and spa were both top-notch. The location was perfect, not so far from Hollywood (30-40minutes), and is situated in a very peaceful neighbourhood, with pleasant mountain views. Most importantly, it is exceptionally good for the price! (***) Will definitely be staying here again- without a doubt.

• Superior King Room

$29 a day for valet wasn't disclosed in the booking information so the cost per day was actually higher than expected. There is no self parking option available. In room sink hot water was scalding hot so we had to be very careful using it. The room had a musty smell and the air conditioning was quite noisy. Difficult for two to get ready as the only second mirror in the room was in the closet. In room safe barely held my laptop, so kind of small for modern needs. Location is in the middle of a residential area so it's probably more of a destination where you should plan to stay and enjoy the amenities. We had to leave multiple times for shows and other planned activities so with the valet and tipping each time it wasn't optimal for us. More of a destination for families, events, and weddings. Had a Hamptons vibe as opposed to an LA Live vibe. Not a bad thing but different than what we expected for our anniversary weekend.

Nice touches with complimentary champagne and chocolate strawberries in our room upon arrival for our anniversary. Lovely property with tennis courts and onsite spa. Three onsite eating options so you don't have to leave the property, but the average meal for two wasn't below $70. Nice large pool and Jacuzzi as well. The bed was very clean and comfortable. In room Keurig for coffee or tea. In room honor snacks and beverages including Copolla wine and brut champagne with nice glasses for serving. Wi-fi was included in our rate so that was a nice modern touch for the century old hotel. Noticed they had onsite wedding and event planners.

• Deluxe Double Room

Didn't like the forced $30 valet parking with no self park option.

The terrace Restaurant next to the pool was great to eat and watch the kids at the same time. We also loved the huge green horseshoe Courtyard.

See above.

Traveled with wife and two grand-daughters ages 12 and 10. Hotel perfect for them: queen size bed girls shared, mini-golf, "passport" that earned them a candybar and a stuffed animal. The grounds are beautiful. The only negative wou,ld be the size of teh pool and surrounding pool area. Pool is small given the size of teh hotel, and it gets very crowded, meaning difficult to find a lounge chair. Otherwise, great place.

Everything was perfect. If I could I would give it a higher score than 10. There was nothing I would change. Priced proportionately to the quality they offer. Live music in The Tap Room (their lounge)Thurs, Fri & Saturday nights, makes for a lively bar scene, but there is plenty of space if you don't want to dive in. Beautiful grounds to explore, pool, spa, all the amenities are available. The staff was attentive but not attitudinal or intrusive. Amazing in today's world.

• Superior King Room

Self parking ! There is only valet @ $ 29.00 a day. Very expensive, but no choice

The comfort of the room. Friendly staff. Pool facility, location of hotel, the gardens . The rooms/bathrooms were very clean.

• Superior King Room

The hotel needs some TLC. There were structural problems that need attention and some mold in the bathroom.

Professional staff, relaxing atmosphere, beautiful neighborhood.

• Deluxe Double Room

They charge $10 for one egg at breakfast , we had room service and it was very poor, cold breakfast and charged us $ 70 couldn't get around the pool, not enough beds for the size of the hotel, the air conditioning didn't work so the room was very warm

• Superior King Room

The view from one window of our room was of a roof area with a huge construction hole and construction trash that looked like it had been forgotten. The toilet was on the wall behind the bed...and the toilet kept refilling all night every 30 minutes or so waking us up each and every time. Even after maintenance "fixed" the toilet the next day it still kept refilling again that night creating two incredibly sleepless nights. I have never left a hotel so completely exhausted. When I mentioned it to the front desk at checkout they couldn't have cared less. They could have offered free breakfast, free parking, a discount for a future stay. But all I got was "Oh, we'll tell maintenance." At the exhorbanent price we paid each night it would have been nice to actually get some sleep. I was very disappointed with this "luxury" hotel.

The bed was comfortable, the towels were huge, thick, and soft. The room was large and had windows on two sides. The grounds were lovely.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Family Double Room

Room service food was delicious but added delivery and service fees were high.

The garden is a great place for the kids to run, traditional out door games available, lots to explore, the lobby gives you a scavenger hunt map for the little ones at check in.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

No sundries store on site and being w/o personal auto, this was difficult for small items we would have liked to purchase.

Appreciated hotel shuttle service.

• Superior King Room

We love this hotel. Our first room was next to a very noisy family with very loud kids so we moved to another room that was very quiet .

Beautiful property surrounded by lovely manicured lawns .

• Superior King Room

the fact that we only stayed one nigh.

an amazing place, well situated with grounds and facilities that made the whole experience perfect. The bar and the seating area over looking the garden was perfect while watching the evening come in. As for the restaurant and the food simply perfection only made better by the staff. Wow we will be back.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

The front desk staff were not welcoming. The carpet throughout the hotel was old, stained and smelled. The worst Langham I've ever stayed, furniture was old. Pillows in the room were not up to 5 star standard. Cheap bedsheets. Very very outdated thermostat.

The valet staff were nice

• Superior King Room

The room service food was horrible. Eggs cold, mold on English muffin, no potatoes, cold, rubbery bacon. For 26 dollars I would think at least the English muffin would not have mold on it

Beautiful property

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Family Double Room

Because the structure was built before air conditioning was a part of the requirement, cool air is blown in -- the relative volume of air compared to the volume of the room is somewhat small.

Liked almost everything and everywhere on the property. Upon check-in, one is greeted with a table full of silver vases with white orchids whose singular appearance is more common. The restaurant, bar, and lounge areas are particularly charming and comfortable. Everyone, the valet, the bell hop, the front counter was doubly quick. Turned out that there was a wedding (with perhaps 250 guests) in the back lawn.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Superior King Room

The food was horrible. I had room service twice and the food was unseasoned and barely cooked. I ate breakfast at the Terrace and had to send my eggs back because they were raw (not just the yolk but the white). The second time around, the hashbrowns were only cooked on the outside, the inside was cold.

The pool area was very nice and comfortable. I was there off-season, though. I imagine that it would be kind of cramped at a busy time as the chairs are very close together.

• Superior King Room

Breakfast in room service was not delivered even though breakfast card was filled out and placed on door latch prior to stated deadline. Unrealable and saddened by this experience. Bathroom sink no cold water.

Special service in preparation of room by staff. Friendly and what appears to be genuine concern.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Cottage Suite

Room service way too slow!!

My only disappointment was room services breakfast. I have a real problem with it taking more than 30 minutes, really no reason for it to. But was told 45 - 55 minutes. Give or take a few minutes 90 WOW. I understand never a server issue but only a management issue. Short staffing is the responsibility of operations management. I'm finding prices are going through the room for hotels over all but services at so call four or five star hotels are lacking. Other than my server no one apologized. To whoever reads this at the hotel it's about the EXPERIENCE, overall, for each guest! We had lunch at the Tap Room , great, and a beautiful romantic dinner at The Royce , and again great and wonderful experience.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

We were on the fifth floor and heard rolling carts on the floor above us all day and night!

Wonderful hotel! I've stayed here before--very elegant and beautiful.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Superior King Room

You must valet your car...but it was cool having your car waiting for you in the front every time you needed it. Parking is $29

Beds were amazing! And everything was clean and the staff were great.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Superior King Room

The reception team can be nicer to match up with valet and spa employees that are expectional.

It's a very comfortable and beautiful hotel with nice facilities, fast internet and wide selection of services. (It's worth mentioning that we were so happy with the overall experience that we wanted to stay again on our way back, but, unfortunately, it was fully booked). Valet and spa service was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Candidly everything was faultless

Atmosphere lively social gatherings as well as secluded nooks for quiet conversation numerous restaurants on the propert in obtrusive yet helpful stafff

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Superior King Room

Our room was just above the roof / parking-lot with very poor view. We don't think it is a proper room for any guests, not reflecting 1865's property at all.

Good concierge service. Shuttle van offers easy access to old town and sight spots nearby.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Superior King Room

The flexibility. I booked this room for my girl friend from China. She got held up in the immigration for 5 hours... by the time we get to the hotel and check in, it was almost 1am. She had a long flight jet lag and long interview by the Custom. So, she wasn't able to wake up on time to check out. The manager at the hotel was very compassion and give her a longer grace period to check out.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The room was comfortable but in need of refurbishment: carpet threadbare and furniture dated,chipped and uncomfortable to sit at . The amenities were not complete on arrival - coffee machine missing, no glasses if you wanted to have drink. It might seem a small issue but I would have thought that a 5 star hotel might be able to supply a teaspoon to stir drinks rather than a plastic stick. Attention needs to be given to checking a room is ready for a guest so that missing items and such things as cobwebs are noticed and removed.

The location and setting Free shuttle service into Pasadena. Concierge services were very good and helpful. Free wi fi.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Slightly irritating that one could not self-park. Having to call down first to have valet bring my car to the front took unnecessary extra time.

An upgraded room with five windows and a view of the grounds and city lights. Lovely! And the bathroom was huge with separate tub and shower.