Reviews of The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton 4 stars

710 Marquette Avenue, Downtown Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA

#14 of 45 hotels in Minneapolis

Complimentary champagne & snacks for my wedding...

The room is too cold and I couldn't adjust the temperature without turning on the heater.

Complimentary champagne & snacks for my wedding anniversary!

Had a good stay very welcoming staff and nice hotel. Big room for king room

Matress should be thrown away and get new ones

The hotel was very nice but the bed was not comfortable at all. Last place we went to had way better beds but in all the stay was good

Woucld not stay there again. The restaurant wasnt open so we had to go elsewhere to eat very disap
    • Premium Corner King Room

I could have stayed at a cheaper hotel and gotten the same room it wasnt any nicer than a super 8 or other hotel

The bedspread had big lumps in it and for the price it was just an average room

The location was perfect for us, 5 blocks to Target Field, 1...

The location was perfect for us, 5 blocks to Target Field, 1 1/2 blocks to light rail, 6 blocks to one of America's best restaurants, The Bachelor Farmer. Room immaculate and well laid out. Check in efficient.

Not terrible, room for improvement.
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub

Broken window in the room, clock was 50 minutes fast & couldnt reset it, coffee on the cover of the hardcover minnesota book, hissing of the air conditioner in addition to the pressure release noise, no ice in the hallway drawer friday, saturday, or sunday.

Bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows, friendly housekeeping.

Unbeatable location, extremely comfortable and a pretty good value for the room rate.
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

The price of parking is exorbitant! But that’s virtually everywhere in Minneapolis. I was bummed the bar closed at midnight. The elevator was out of service on one of the mornings of our stay.

The location in the heart of downtown Minneapolis is unbeatable. The bedding was incredibly comfortable. The front desk and bar staff were quite friendly! Overall, the property was great.

6.0
    Was okay
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

Staff could be better with providing information. Received inaccurate information from a clerk. When housekeeping came to clean the room, they did it replenish the towels and when we called for more they staff only brough one. When my husband called back to get more, the front desk acted like it was a hassle.

Pillows were really soft

Very pleased and would stay again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

Didn't care for the first lady at the front desk and also had a communication problem. The gentleman who checked us in was really great though. We didn't mention the first person to him, and was glad he was the one who took care of checking us in. Alarm clocks are always so bright. It was nice that the time was also on the side of the clock, but sometimes we end up trying to cover them up due to the light they throw. I smelled a perfume type smell while in bed, and hoped that the bedding was washed in a soap that was free of scents, as my husband has asthma and I have allergies also.

Room was nicely done. Bathroom was set up nice with the toilet behind a wall and the shower was wonderful. We met the woman who took care of the rooms, and she was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.

Elegant without the stuffy pretension in the heart of the city
    • Premium Corner King Room

During checkin they found out we were getting married soon and upgraded our room. The bed was amazing and the decor was so on point! We didn't want to leave.

Absolutely the worst hotel experience EVER
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub

The staff was completely disrespectful, they denied our service when we called for towels, they wouldn’t let our friends be over there, they kicked us out an hour early even tho the website said check out is at 12 they asked us to leave at 11. I can’t believe I had to pay for such a terrible experience. I would NEVER recommend this to a friend/family’s.

Great staff, perfectly central to great shopping & restaurants!

Would’ve like to have tea offered all day in lobby, instead of hot cocoa, but that was lovely for families with little ones

Great staff, central to great restaurants & ALL things practical down town. Loved the spacious, modern rooms, too

Date Night
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub

Offer tea and coffee in lobby?? And stevia

This is my preferred hotel in downtown Minneapolis. Best bang for your buck! Location is great, and parking is reasonable.

Elegant property & super efficient staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish hot water for tea was more readily available

Elegant & efficiently run hotel. In the heart of downtown with many conveniences nearby, & great restaurants close!!

Will never go back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I booked my hotel room for a double queen sized bed I arrived and was told they were sold out? as im traveling with a friend

Very unhappy with my stay, Front Desk was no help to worried about being on his phone rather than accommodating an unhappy guest.

Epic night in the city and staying here made it easy to enjoy!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The glasses in the room were icky. But I did not wanna complain. I just used the coffee cup instead.

Everything was great, we loved how close we were to our event. The staff was friendly. I will stay again! Also loved that the ice was pre-bagged for us! Good idea to waste less!

Great location, great value

The standard wifiis 12.95 a day and it was a little too slow for my likning.

The hotel was in the middle of the expansive Skyway. Our room was large, the bed was comfy and it had a nice seating area. The shower was great with good water pressure.

We had a great experience.

Parking is tricky. Plenty of parking garages, however next time, I would use public transportation.

On site dinning and bar. Above average gym. Staff was friendly and accomodating. Would stay here again and seek out similar properties in other cities. Greast stay.

Charged more than my agreed price.
    • Premium Corner King Room

Staff is rude. Was charged $80 over the rate I actually booked for. Staff is very unhelpful. DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL! They will not honor the rates you book for and will charge whatever they want to.

It was modern and clean

Wonderful stay
    • Executive Corner King Room

The front desk employee at check out wasn't very helpful when I asked for directions to a coffee shop, but that's pretty minor and really my only complaint about the stay.

Beautiful room and very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast on the 3rd floor. The location was perfect.

Okay, should change sheets after every guest
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was miscommunication with the front desk the guy told us three different stories what would be charged on a credit card so I can pay cash the next day was very unprofessional

L.p.

Great location, better hotels in the area.

For a reputable hotel, I’m surprised there was no pool or like accommodations. Cost of parking was no less than exorbitant, and expect as much from any extras in your room (Fiji waters were $6 a piece). Housekeeping knocked on our door multiple times several hours before checkout.

The room was quite large and nice, good lighting, modern and comfortable. The location is fantastic being near many nice restaurants, event locations, shopping centers and transportation outlets.

Has changed a bit, but still great
    • Executive King Room

Parking was a little different than it was at my last stay. The parking area was still good, but using the room key to get out didn't work and I ended up just paying. It was still pretty reasonable for overnight downtown parking.

The room was beautiful. The bed was super comfortable. The public areas were well kept and there was a complementary breakfast that was new since my last stay that was very good.

Exciting, great shopping at the Mall. Brilliant football stadium. Parks & river to walk to.
    • Executive Corner King Room

The air-con/ heating was very very noisy. We told the manageress about this and were told that an engineer would be there the next day. 5 days later it was still the same. There was a nice bathrobe to snuggle into - but sadly only one between 2 of us. The manageress also said she would make a note to resolve this - it never appeared. We also had a 'deal' through our booking that a discounted price would be given on lunch or dinner at the hotel. This was not deducted from our bill when checking out. They gave us a Credit Note to say it would be repaid to us - but when we have checked - it hasn't been repaid - in fact they have charged the value again instead of refunding it. Not had any reply to messages sent to the hotel. So - we enjoyed the room, and the city - and the bar/restaurant staff were helpful and lovely. Not so much the management.

Fantastic apartment style room - so spacious with separate bedroom & bathroom. Lots of cupboard space, drawers (not so big wardrobe). Hotel is close to some shops, but its the Mall of America which is the place to go for retail therapy. Breakfast was buffet style and enough choice with fresh scrambled eggs, bacon etc. Coffee was regularly refreshed by the very pleasant staff (especially Jan). Busy & popular hotel - but not noisy and plenty of seating areas to rest. Bathroom was lovely - big walk in shower. The lady who cleaned our room was friendly and very nice too. The tram system is great and not too far from the hotel.

Beautiful lobby with lots of seating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beautiful lobby with lots of seating. Great spacious double room. Fit 5 people: me and my husband in one bed, two of my kids in the other bed and had a nice little couch that my 7-year-old slept on (an adult would not fit on this couch). Comfortable beds/pillows. Nice bathroom with glass and tile shower. Everything was very clean. Coffee from the little in-room coffee maker was good. Has a mini fridge. No microwave. I would have given the property 5 stars if it had a pool. The staff was pretty nice except for a desk clerk at 2 am seemed annoyed when we asked for the gift bags that the wedding party had left at the desk for visiting families. Lots of nearby restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping within walking distance. Hell's Kitchen restaurant was awesome. Neighborhood seemed safe. The Target a few blocks away had everything we needed: groceries/snacks, liquor store, clothes/shoes, toys to keep the kids busy, wedding gifts.

The breakfast at Basil's was wonderful!
    • Junior Suite with Spa Bath

There was never any ice on our floor, or other floors that we looked on. Also, we could hear every word that the people in the next room were saying.

The breakfast at Basil's was wonderful! The bed was comfortable, the whirlpool tub was great!

Worth Every Penny!

Can't think of anything.

We were in a corner room on the 9th floor. Our view was gorgeous. The room looked newly remodeled and felt luxurious! Central location - an easy walk to Target Field and great restaurants.

I didn't like the fact that we were charged a month...

I didn't like the fact that we were charged a month before we stayed, and then when we got there they said we still owed the full amount. They said they would look into it the day we checked in and when we were checking out they still said we owed for the room and the guy at the front desk didn't know anything about the issue.

Remodeling. Everything is a hassle.

Every amenity was closed due to remodeling. The walls are paper thin so you can hear everything. The shower does not get hot and leaks all over the bathroom floor. Certain TV channels are extra. To get to your room from the parking garage you have to ride the elevator with homeless people and enter the hotel through the Mall entrance. Very disappointing for the cost.

It is very clean and modern. Close to everything downtown.

Only stayed one night, would have liked the restaurant/room service to be open.
    • Executive King Room

Restaurant was closed. Didn't get our free breakfast and our air conditioner didn't work in the room. Otherwise it was a pretty good experience.

The location and the room was very nice, spacious.

Under construction.
    • Business Corner King Room

The hotel is under construction. Don't go until it's done. We were woken up to drilling at 8am and the door on the shower wasn't set right. Water covered the bathroom floor and used most of our towels to dry it up. Also the doors are so thin you can hear people in the hallway like there in your room. Also the adjoining rooms doors are also thin. We got to hear people talking and throwing up from 3am -4am. Wish I would have know about the construction. Would have never booked it

It was in a good locating and staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

I do not know the parking process and left without the...
    • Business Double Room with Two Double Beds

I do not know the parking process and left without the parking card so paid $34 for parking. I was refunded $17 after I realized and called upon returning home and talking to the parking attendant but stated they would refund it all for my stay so not sure why only half.

"Luxury" hotel fell short
    • Executive King Room

It took about a half hour to get checked in because there was a huuuuge line. The hotel, including our room, was scorching hot. The temp in the room was set to 60 and we still slept with just the sheets. If you ate in the executive lounge you would break into a sweat because it was so hot. Our shower leaked horribly, as in soaking through all the towels available. The worst part was an air vent in our room that let in the noise from another room. They weren't being loud or anything but we could hear them clear as day as if they were in the room with us. The staff had zero advice and were clueless about it. We ended up stuffing a pillow into the vent so we could sleep.(Bring a screwdriver!) The hotel claims to be a luxury hotel but it falls very short with all these overlooked shortcomings. I'm not sure I would rebook.

Great location, good staff, great views, good spread in executive lounge.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

short visit
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Can't complain it was great!

We stayed in a suite with a fabulous view and large sitting area with a desk. The bed was super comfortable. The location and ease of parking and walking distance from many restaurants.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Beautiful Hotel

Computer chair's backing was too stiff. Sat at the desk for long periods of time and I always got up with my back (I have Degenerative Disk Disease) in pain. Made a local call for late night pizza delivery and they wanted to charge me $1.42 for the call (until I raised an objection) so avoid the hassle and just use your cellphone. Also, construction is still ongoing and can be heard throughout the hotel (I was on the 9th floor!!!). The elevator situation was confusing as there is a sign for Basil restaurant and no indication that the hallway holds a bank of elevators, so, when you enter through the door take an immediate right by the Basil signage and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. After exiting the elevator, turn left (right is the entrance to Basil restaurant).

Room was spacious. Desk ample to hold all my devices and the ones that are provided from the hotel and never felt crowded. Staff was extremely professional and friendly. Able to have control of the thermostat.

Beautiful hotel, gorgeous rooms and great service.

They were going through a little renovation. Still nothing to complain about though!

Beautiful hotel, gorgeous rooms and great service. They had great views of downtown!

I will return! I have and I will!

I understand there was updates going on, but the directions to get around all of it were very confusing. We ended up walking up 12 flights of stairs from the parking ramp to get to the lobby. With all of our luggage, it was awful.

this hotel is wonderful. The staff is so friendly. I stay here again and again.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

It's all about the location
    • Business King Room

Long lines at the reception desk every day (only 1 person working) Nasty shower curtain with molt in it. Noisy hall way: cleaning ladies are very loud.

Location, location, location.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

B*llsh+t!!!

First night we 2 nights we got a 2 room suite and there was a hole where the fridge was supposed to be with no fridge. Called to front desk immediately and they said they would send someone up with a fridge. I went about my day came back and...No fridge! I was too tired to deal with it. I woke 5 hours later and called again and it took another 2 hours to get a fridge. The fridge they brought was too big for its spot so it got dropped off on the foyer of the sweet. I slid it into the corner to plug it in. When I did I realized it only had 3 of the 4 (feet) so the remainder of my stay every time I opened the fridge it would tip and half of the goods in side would fall out and the other half would be disshoveled inside the fridge. Then the next night I had to move to a different room due to booking and I stayed longer then expected and I get to my new room and guess what...No fridge! Just a empty hole! So I called for a fridge and guess what the brought even after my complaints about it. That pos fridge! B*llsh+t I say!!!

Nice place

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Friendly staff room was a let down
    • Executive King Room

I booked an executive king and paid for it did not get that got a liwervprice room than had to move due to the barking dog and the room 751 was extremely cold even after turn the thermostat to 84 was 58 in the room

The staff was very polite

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

nice but somewhat lacking
    • Executive Corner King Room

Bathroom floor was sticky. There was rust around the door frames and it looked somewhat dated. The heat did not work very well, which is unfortunate for a stay during the winter in Minnesota! There was no refrigerator in the room but it was obvious that there had previously been one and it was removed - not sure why as there was supposed to be one. Construction in hotel that sometimes got loud/annoying. Executive floor/lounge was closed due to construction which we were not told at check-in and had to go to the front later to figure out what was going on. The executive lounge is (temporarily?) located in the back of Basil's restaurant, and when we went for our included breakfast there was a woman sitting at a table who got up to check our cards (we were placed on the incorrect floor so had to spend time explaining to her why we didn't have the correct room cards). She spent the rest of our time there watching us, commenting on what we were eating, and coming over to point things out (like "this is butter, this is grape jelly"). It was rather uncomfortable and perhaps not the best way to set things up. We chose an executive room because of the added perks of having the lounge, but I would not have paid extra for it if I knew what the current set-up was.

Great views and central location. Staff was overall friendly and the room was large and comfortable. WiFi was included in our room. Parking is convenient.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

This was a big room with two walls of windows, that was...
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

This was a big room with two walls of windows, that was beautifully furnished with a nice desk , sofa, dresser, and a comfortable king bed. There was a large bathroom and an entry room / dressing area with a bench. The location is perfect for accessing the skyway

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Super location but staff not particularly helpful

The refrigerator in our room did not work and the front desk was not up front with about the fact that they don't have any that work well They also never offered me an upgrade in order to take advantage of the executive lounge. I might have done so but discovered its existence too late. The free breakfast beverages and appetizers would have been wonderful to enjoy on Christmas when most dining places were closed

The location was the best part Easy to walk to in the skyway to shops and restaurants

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Good stay for my birthday
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There wasn't a bath tub and you have to put a card on the room to stay in the room

I liked the desk in the room also the long chair. The shower was really nice as well.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Super convenient to skywalk and all the shopping anyone...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were a bit less than comfortable

Super convenient to skywalk and all the shopping anyone could ever need. We were there for a wedding and it was the ideal location.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Good facilities; less-than-friendly staff
    • Business Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff for room service weren't helpful. At one point we asked for two extra glasses since there were 4 people in our group and there were only two glasses in the room. My friend was asked "why did we need extra glasses" then rudely asked to go downstairs to grab them. Really? Is this the quality service Marquette wants to be known for?

Nice views and good facilities.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

A good value in a great location!
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

The bathroom sink did not drain well at all. Advised the front desk the morning of departure- Room 1265.

Room was very spacious and well appointed, Had dinner at Basils, very nice

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

great location but building ammenities need work.
    • King Room - Disability Access

It's an old building and that is ok, but our normal wait on an elevator was 5 - 10 minutes. The beds are aligned to face the windows, which is great unless you want to watch tv in bed. If that is the case it's not comfortable. The AC in the room didn't work well. We asked to have it fixed but it didn't work any better. Lucky for us it was not a hot weekend.

staff was friendly and room service was excellent

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Over all a good experience. For such a late check-in I thought the rate should have been lower.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Because I didn't check in until after 5 p.m. I thought the price was a little high. I slight pro rate I felt was in order.

I appreciated the noon check out time. I like the fact that I wasn't disturbed. I needed a long overdue night of rest.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Good location - Rude staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We didn't check in until after 5pm, and our room was not ready. We requested a double and had to stay in a king with 3 people. Staff was only willing to give comp drink tickets to the bar which we could not use because we had concert tickets. Overall disappointed with the whole check-in process and how the staff reacted to our room not being ready.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Great Hotel - Head to Another Bar
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bartender did not represent such a great hotel. His level of customer service and demeanor towards guests was more representative of Motel 6.

Loved the room, rain shower, location, executive level and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Highly recommend!

The thermostat didn't seem to make a difference when I tried to make it warmer in the room. I was surprised they didn't have charging stations for cellphones and laptops in the room

Great bed and pillows, beautiful corner room and very nice staff. All in a great location. Nice amount of treadmills and ellipticals in the fitness room.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Awesome stay!

I enjoyed everything about the room! Nothing negative to say.

I loved the view from the room, the room itself was extremely clean, spacious, bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was amazing!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

The staff were friendly and the restaurant food and view was...

The carpet in the hotel was wet, had to keep shoes on when walking around. The room was extremely cold, the heat never turned on although the thermostat was increased. After turning off the AC there was a seperate vent still blowing out cold air all night and no one was able to resolve the issue, my fiancée ended up catching a cold.

The staff were friendly and the restaurant food and view was fantastic

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Staff was very understanding and quick on their feet to...
    • Business King Room

Staff was very understanding and quick on their feet to resolve problems. This is my first review to every do and I'm doing it bc the staff here was the best I've ever seen.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Recommend the concierge level!
    • Executive King Room

Everything was wonderful... Nothing to dislike!

We stayed at the concierge level and really enjoyed all the amenities included by staying on that particular floor.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Ok in Minneapolis (more or less)
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Problem with bathroom. It took 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone at the switch board when trying to get someone to remediate the problem.

The hotel was perfectly located. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Sleepless in Minneapolis
    • Executive King Room

The only disappointment I have about our stay was that our room was next to the elevator. The elevator ran steady...all night long...made for a sleepless night. I'll know next time we ever have a room next to the elevator to request to be moved.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

MN
    • Business Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bartender Jeff at the lobby bar. Really? Leave your bad mood at home! Your in customer service!

The location was awesome. Hotel updated and super clean. Staff great

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Love the location!

The shower has a major flaw! Unless you stand against the wall and have the shower head pointed away from the glass door, the whole bathroom floor will be flooded with water.

It is a great location, but right now there is a lot of construction downtown.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Great hotel in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.

Sporadic supplies in the bathroom--some days we didn't get lotion or shampoo, and our hair dryer disappeared so we had to call down for a new one. (First world problems!) The hotel participated in a program where you didn't have them make up your room in return for the hotel donating $5 to a non-profit. As someone on vacation, I like to have the room made up every day as a treat. I felt some pressure to skip the room care, but in the end, I opted for maid service. I wasn't sure how it would affect the pay for their staff if everyone skipped their services. The sliding door on our closet was broken, hopefully they will fix that before the next guest. Overall I really liked the hotel.

Big rooms, nice showers. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet and private. I liked that the coffee pot made two coffees and that there were 4 creamers. The bar downstairs had good food.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Not impressed by room, but great location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The double bed room had 2 small twin beds. Not Queens like any other hotel. Couldn't even sleep in the same bed as my fiance. Also, the walk in shower leaked so bad, I had to mop up a huge puddle after just a quick shower.

Great location!

Good Value when. Discounted
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Paying to park. The constant Ambulances and the fact they can be heard in the room. The Elevators needed a key card to get to the room and didn't always work. There were some maintenance issues. There was a leaky window in the lounge area. There was some paint peeling on our ceiling. Dust bunnies behind the headboards.

I liked the executive lounge, it was well worth upgrading to that

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

I would recommend the Marquette to friends but would explain about the food situation
    • King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast was not available for purchase in the hotel dining room.

The location near the Light Rail line was exactly right for us. We loved the lounge because with the many windows people watching was definitely fun. Downtown restaurants were within safe walking distance at night.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Pricy and a few inconveniences!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Never saw beds so small in hotels. Requested extra set of towels and a couple more coffee- after an hour- I went to lobby to get them myself. Power went off in bathroom when I needed to get ready- then came on as we walked out. Didn't like the inconvenience for the price paid for the stay-

Bed was great- just too small. Friendly staff, good location, spacious rooms!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Stay at the complex with the highest building and crystal court in Minneapolis.
    • Executive King Room

Downtown parking is expensive even with the discount from the hotel.

Very nice executive lounge with great choice for appetizers and and easy way to charge reasonably priced alcoholic drinks to the room. Breakfast was also very nice with a variety of choices in a room with a spectacular view.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

No continental breakfast.
    • Business Double Room with Two Double Beds

No continental breakfast. I felt it was very expensive for the little "extras" you didn't get. I felt parking should be included with your stay...not another $22 added on.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Family holiday

Great beds and bedding. Very quiet on concierge level. Restaurant staff very responsive and accommodating. My family stayed in five rooms and all were spotless.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Quality and amenities have declined since last stay.

The refrigerators have been removed. Previously these were available. There was garbage in our room from the last guest - McDonald's food bag and waste.

Good

Shower head leaked

Bed was great for sex.

For price better options downtown.

TV channel selections. Having to request linen and towel change out. Charge for internet without honors rewards.

Staff

Wonderful room with great furniture and good views.

They only gave us one bar of soap by accident.

Wonderful room with great furniture and good views. Distinctive experience architecturally throughout.

Front desk staff and Doorman were medium.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk staff and Doorman were medium. Not very attentive. Staff in restaurant lobby were amazing.

Great location!
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub

Great location! Close to Target Field. Very clean, friendly staff, free happy hour a nice bonus

Great hotel with beautiful amenities and great location!

The rooms were beautiful and neely done. The bed was very comfortable . It was a very lovely place!

Overall hotel was excellent, however hotel restaurant was...

Overall hotel was excellent, however hotel restaurant was disappointing.