Reviews of The Motel 6 Moab 2 stars

1089 North Main Street, Moab, UT 84532, USA

#65 of 83 hotels in Moab

6.1

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

It’s been recently renovated and it’s clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed in room 213 and it was very noisy until late at night. Ice maker, elevator, people getting off the elevator...

It’s been recently renovated and it’s clean.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

4.5
    Stay somewhere else in Moab
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel had a musty smell as soon as you walk in. The floors in the hallway were spongy and it felt like at one spot I could have stepped right through. The price was much to high for what is offered at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Horrid
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was filthy. Hair, possibly animal hair in the sheets. Trash left in room. Bathtub was disgusting. There were not other rooms available. Could not sleep at all. We changed the sheets but really did not feel good at all about the room and hotel. Asked clerk for supervisor’s number. Was given a general number. Clerk says good luck with that. Utterly disgusting hotel.

Nothing... Way overpriced. Creepy place.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

I would not go back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One of the desk clerks was smoking just outside the entrance even though a sign clearly said that no smoking was allowed within 25 feet. The plumbing was so loud that the sound from another room almost drowned out the sound from our tv. There was a spotlight outside shining on our window that lit up our room all night.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Its been years since I have stayed at a Motel 6, now I know why So very disappointed
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For what Motel 6 charges for a room in this tourist town you would think they would offer you something other than a cheap mattress, no frills at this place. Having hardwood floors makes it very easy to hear the guest in the room above you walking back and forth. Side doors left unlocked all night,, outside lights to shine on the building also shined in your room, cleaning lady had her kids with her

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Motel 6 has a repretation of LOW COST and bear necessities . Not the reality.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Towel had a whole in it and was badly frayed ...should have been thrown away. No amenities except 2 small bars of soap. No breakfast, just coffee in the lobby and no seating area. Felt the $218 dollar cost didn't represent what was received.

Room was big, freshly painted and clean.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

i felt violated made to feel i was wrong
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

money was taken from room 2nd day by cleaning staff employee,when i went to management i was told he thought it was a tip! management told employee he wasnot in trouble i strongly disagreed.Manager never appologized and gave me dirty look.

just average

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Way too expensive for a small room. I reserved two rooms and thought it was a total of $175.00. But it was $175.00 each. Will never stay at a motel 6 again. Ridiculous. I've stayed in a lot better for a heck of a lot less. Never again.

Room very minimalistic.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room very minimalistic. 2 wooden chairs, no other furniture...made the room look really spartan. A recliner would have been nice, especially since we’re 70 with artificial joints! We asked for an ADA room. Clerk didn’t know what we were talking about...so I said handicap. He accommodated us, however we assumed a walk in shower. Tub did have hand rails. We were told the bed was a queen. Actually, more like a short double! Uncomfortable pillows, too.

Great location next to Arches NP
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Thin walls - could hear neighbors They should provide more toiletries than only two soaps per room but we had our own so not a big deal

Pool and hot tub on property Comfortable beds (though little bit short) Nice rooms - seems remodeled, new furniture and beddings The guy at the front desk helpful, quick c/i

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Just ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For starters, I walked up to the front door and it is filthy. I didn't really want to touch it. This hotel claims to be remodeled, I'd think at minimum they would clean the door, it probably could be replaced. The ac in my room did not work (after it made a loud crash when I turned it on) and the windows did not open. I asked to be moved and was moved after I was asked several questions about the ac. Did it turn it off and back on? Did I try the fan? OMG... it made a loud crash when I turned it on... its dead! Also... bare bones place. No refrigerator. No hair dryer. No shampoo. No toilet seat cover? No coffee maker, and no hot water in the lobby until 0630. (I had to leave at 0600.)

Headin' Home
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet didnt flush, dismissed concern. No covers on toilet seats...read the science of how much fecal matter becomes airborne during a flush! Rude desk staff, all three times, check in greeted with "What". Check out NO verbal response from clerk. Coffee only in morning, and when it runs out you're out of luck

Close to destination

Good location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fridge from the room didn't work (yes, it was connected to the power). No shampoo, no conditioner, only soap. No hair drier. We didn't know anything about the pool from the check-in time (we heard that the property had a pool on the check-out).

Good location.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Clean, but will definitely stay somewhere else next time.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The check-in manager (blonde lady) was pretty rude; we were told she was in charge, which is unfortunate. However the guy was really nice. If you need to check in even a minute early, forget about it.

The room was clean for the reasonable rate. Very small, you only get soap. Literally nothing else. No microwave, fridge, shampoo, conditioner, or hair dryer. Pillows are half the size of a normal pillow. Only two per bed.

I love this motel, it was better of my hotel in Salt Lake.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I love this motel, it was better of my hotel in Salt Lake. The thing is LOVE was their rooms do not have carpet! All hotels in USA should not have carpet!!!!!

U have to wake up at 7am...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping waking everybody up at 7am.... No DND tags available to leave on the door... the receptionist suggested I call up every morning at 7am and request that I not be disturbed/woken up by houkeeping else they will knock and wake me up. Beats the purpose aye?.... A simple Do Not Disturb tag would have sufficed... but they got rid of it last year and forgot it's very purpose... So dont come here if your a late morning person.

Great location for visiting Arches National Park.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were not the most comfortable for two people to sleep in. Other than that, everything about the experience was great.

This motel recently updated its rooms and they were all very nice. They had good places to put luggage, the bathrooms were nice, and the room felt nice to stay in. The location is also excellent for those traveling to Arches National Park as it is located just about 10 minutes from the park entrance.

Great Location, Value and Ammenities
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only issue is the Hot Water didn’t work so our showers were blitz of cold water , this is a good no Frills Hotel still.

Pool, Hot tub, Ice Machine, Attentive Staff.

Great pool and spa with contemporary rooms that are...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Scratchy blanket and not enough pillows:(

Great pool and spa with contemporary rooms that are dog-friendly! Very close to Arches National Park! ( right side of Moab)!

No refrigerator in the room and broken AC.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator in the room. The AC was broken and they were not able to fix it. We couldn't change the room either.

Close to National parks. The staff tried to help out with the AC problem, but no luck.

Not your typical Motel 6.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just wish that coffee options had half and half/cream packets as opposed to the powdered stuff/

Not your typical Motel 6. Modern room, clean, and access to rooms are from inside, like a hotel. Close to downtown sights as well as to Arches NP. Pleasantly surprised!

Next time I won't be staying here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The 2nd clerk, the fact that he offered me a roll out bed when I mentioned my queen beds weren't queen at all.. And gave us town info, and was very nice.

The front desk clerk wasn't informative about anything. No Wi-Fi password was given, no pool hours was given, no details abt check out time, no hospitality, and no details of town or location. Rude and unwelcoming. Housekeeping also felt like they was kicking us out the next morning.

Don't stay here if you've come for the fresh desert air- windows were bolted shut by corporate edict
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We stayed five minutes and walked out and forfeited our rental payment because all the windows in the room were nailed shut so they could not be opened. Keep in mind that this is a desert and the temperature outside is a balmy 80 degrees. The effect was that the room felt like a claustrophobic prison cell. There were large bolts and brackets installed after the fact on the windows to prevent them from being opened. The staff apologized and told me that it was a condition of the motel 6 corporate chain that all windows be bolted shut except on the ground floor. So if you come to the desert to experience the warm dry air, don't stay in Motel 6 hotels evidently- unless you're recently out of the joint on parole and miss being locked up tight without a breath of fresh air.

reception staff was exceptionally friendly and sincere and very helpful.

Average accomodations, no perks. If you want a basic room with little to no perks, this works.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I requested a 12pm late check out. I was assured by two staff members that this was feasible. At around 10am we attempted to utilize the pool and the hotel room card was already deactivated and when we inquired we were rudely told by a third front desk person that check out was at 11:00am. Also I was assured queen size beds, and they were more like small full size beds.

Karen who works at the front desk was great and super accommodating to our needs.

No frills but nice enough
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

-Staff didn’t seem to have it together, at least when I checked in. Desk attendant was gone for several minutes when I got there, supposedly getting a cot for two gentlemen who were there before me. When he finally returned, they asked him where the cot was. He didn’t remember that he had gone to get one. I recognized him and realized where he had actually gone. He was in a car that was parked near me in the parking lot, with a girl, for several minutes. Needless to say, his head was in another world when he came in. Pretty much the only thing he said to me was that my requested room wasn’t clean yet. Didn’t give me directions to my new room or any instructions or info. Just plopped a pen and paper in front of me to sign, gave me some keys and moved onto the next person. -Towels were wrinkled, well-used, thin and graying (no longer a white white). Took me a second to decide if they were clean or not. Pretty sure they were, so no big deal—just a 1st world problem. -Comforter seemed pretty dirty. Maybe it was just the lighting, but...it was filthy. It’s Moab. Dirt and dust abound. But it obviously needed to be washed. Just makes me wonder where the breakdowns are occurring. Is it the fault of the owners, managers, supervisors, cleaners? Where does it start? Maybe they’re just incredibly understaffed for the tasks at hand. I work in property management, so I understand that things can get very complicated. When offering budget-friendly accommodations, there is always more to do than can be done, and the product that can be provided rarely equals the product wished for. Hopefully, it was just a bad day for the desk clerk and a bad week for the hotel, rather than the norm. The rate compared to other hotels in Moab is on the lower end, and now I know why. Just go in with low expectations and it’ll be totally fine. Beats sleeping in a tent. :)

-Comfortable bed -Pillows weren’t totally flat -A/C worked well -Clean room -Nice TV, simple remote, printed channel guide -Nightly rate is consistently lower than most other Moab accommodations (aside from camping) -Hard Floors -Contemporary Decor/design -Good ice machine

A one night only motel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No availability of refrigerator for an area where people are touring with food and temperatures of 90 deg and above somewhere to store food safely overnight is essential.A one night only

Clean and convenient for seeing the surrounding area.

Close to National Parks
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Although the sign outside claimed this motel 6 had “new rooms” our room was pretty tired and knocked around inside. Also hair (animal or human?) stuck in the carpet along hallway.

Close accommodation to Canyonlands and Arches National Park.

Quiet, clean room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A fridge and microwave in the room would have been a good addition.

Quiet, clean room. Great access to Arches. Free Wifi. I liked being on the edge of town.

Very close to Arches National Park.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There are no microwaves or fridges in the room. Ice is available. They provide coffee but as we were mainly there to visit the National Park we were out of the door too early and upon return the coffee was usually gone.

Very close to Arches National Park. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean.

Bad customer service
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we checked in, we were given a room that was already taken, there was someone else's suitcases and handbags in the room! After this we didn't want to leave any of our valuables in the room because of course comes to mind, what if they give our room to someone else too? So we had to carry all our stuff with us all day long. Also, the customer service at the reseption was not good. The blonde girl at the reseption seemed rude and we did not feel welcome, she didn't smile like not even once. We actually felt more like we were bothering her. Also saw her staring at her phone while customers were walking past the reseption. That is not good customer service! No fridge in the room, no coffee maker, small and uncomfortable bed. At this price, this motel is not a good value for money. We have stayed in a lot cheaper places that had friendly customer service, bigger and comfortable beds and fridges in rooms.

Clean and modern rooms.

The worst in my life!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The girl Cris at front should fired!! I am a retired salesperson. I am 66 traveled all my working life, have been in way too many hotels & motels this was the worst ever! Without making this a long story i will cut to the chase. I has some issues with housekeeping, Went to front desk spoke with Cris she told me if i did not like it i should leave! Call corporate office and got the run-a-round! You should have my phone info i would welcome a call to give you more detail on my stay!

the room was o.k. seat in shower!

Great location on the side of Moab closest to Arches and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pretty much zero facilities. They don’t even have any water fountains to fill up your bottles and the staff are very average and barely acknowledge you at check in.

Great location on the side of Moab closest to Arches and Canyonlands.

Not good, will never go back there!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No amenities like refrigerator, microwave, blow dryer, iron, coffee maker. Washer and dryer didn’t work well. Pillows and bedding smelled like body odor. Staff were rude and unfriendly. Joseph was friendly but was on his cell phone constantly. Other staff were complaining and talking to each other and guests seemed to be less than a priority. Definitely NOT worth the price!

Convenient but not worthy (& expensive for really nothing more than a bed).
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No shower curtain when we arrived to our room. They gave me one, but I had to put the shower curtain on myself. They ran out of towels most days, so we had to use hand towels as bath towels & no wash cloths several days. The coffee was not made early enough, so no coffee most days, soda machines were not working & ice machines most days were not operational and/or were out of ice. Oh, and they charged us addiitional fees for our 12 year old daughter, who should have been free. Somehow she became an adult while staying there & they changed our reservation from 2 adults one child to 3 adults, resulting in additional charges.

Convenience to the event we were visiting for. Staff were generally friendly, polite & as helpful as possible (except for when it came to making coffee) They are "pet friendly," and we do not travel without our fur baby, but we suffered loss of amenities on account of that.

Overall a great stay for a long weekend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't have any toiletries (shampoo, hairdryer, ect) No, small fridge.

I liked that it being a pet friendly hotel it didn't have carpet. And it didn't smell like pets. The location was very close to Arches National Park and the exit/entrance to Moab.

Perfect for our one night stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It would be nice if the rooms had a microwave and/or mini fridge. We only spent one night but if families are there to see the National Parks and are staying for several days, a microwave and mini fridge would be a huge benefit.

Motel 6 isn't a 5 star facility but you know that when you book it. We love how the Motel 6's have updated their rooms removing the carpeting and having new bedding. This Motel 6 was the same! We love the fact we can bring our dog and not pay extra.

Cheap & you get what you pay for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Floors were dirty, my bare feet were filthy & black from walking around in the room, they must not mop the floors in the room. Also the walls are so thin I couldn’t sleep from the footsteps & loud banging coming from the room above us & the barking from the poor dog left in a room down the hall.

Remodeled rooms, was able to check in early

This hotel worked great for us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel worked great for us. Very friendly, helpful staff, and the price was the best we found. So close to Arches, and the kids loved the pool and hot tub. Everything was very clean and enjoyable.

Great time, very friendly staff very accomadating of travelers with pets. Laundry facilities 😋
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Would have been nice to have refridge or microwave

This hotel went above and beyond to welcome all the visitors and their vehicles for the easter jeep safari. Found the extra parking for tow vehicle and trailer very nice. Great location.

Good value - north end of town away from most restaurants.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Young lady at check-in was more concerned about the man she was conversing with. Couldn't tell me which side of the hotel our room was on just that there were stairs on both sides - we, of course, were all the way over on one side and took the far stairs. Picky yes, but a small detail that was very bothersome after a long drive.

Comfortable bed and clean room. Smart design to install wood floors in a place like Moab.

Great place for carpet-free stay on the budget
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the first room we've been placed had a leaky toilet, and the second room, unfortunately, was connected to another room which increased the noise level.

location is great, closer to Arches and the highway.

Customer service was honestly terrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Customer service was honestly terrible. But for the price, it’s fine. I’d stay here again. It’s great for bringing our dog. We joked and said this should be called a “human friendly” hotel because of all of the sweet pups staying here!

I mean the price was nice but you basically just pay for a place to rest your head.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast, no microwave, no fridge, no coffee maker in room, bed was sooooo uncomfortable, can’t open the window to get fresh air, no shampoo or conditioner. I feel like if there is 24 hr desk help, the coffee and tea should be available the same.

The location and the hard wood floors. The bathroom was nice as well and had good water pressure and heat

Motel 6 Moab
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy, hallway was not clean, it seems this place has taken lots of abuse. In all fairness it was after New Year's Eve. No refrigerator and no coffee machine in room.

If you have a dog and are on a budget then this is the place to stay. Very pet friendly. No charge for pets. Cleaning staff were very efficient.

cheap place to use as a base camp for Moab excursions
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard. Hardwood floors for the pet rooms. No breakfast in morning, no drinking fountain, front desk staff fairly clueless on any question.

Cheap and allows pets was the reason we chose this hotel.

You get what you pay for. It was an affordable place to crash after a day of hiking and biking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lighting in the rooms is terrible; it's very uninviting (I felt like I was in a Blade Runner movie, ha!). Lighting is key to setting the mood for a room and the lighting was definitely not that. My friend and I draped scarves and towels over the lights to make it more palatable.

The bed was comfortable; the staff were friendly

Very clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy! I had a ground floor room and could hear everything going on in he hallway and lobby area. Bed and pillows were hard. Didn’t get much sleep

Very clean.

Location great, cleanliness not so great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

You can hear everything through the walls (“whining” from the room next door), the bathroom had hair from whoever used the room before us. Staff looked annoyed/bored.

Location, bed was comfortable.

Hotel was great and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was great and clean. The staff was friendly. My only complaint is that booking.com did not send over our reservations. Luckily the staff at motel 6 got us a 2 rooms for a cheaper rate.

A reasonable place to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was very "springy". It felt like a thin cover over a lot of springs.

The afternoon desk clerk was the happiest and perkiest person I've met in that position. She had advice and a smile for everyone. The property was recently renovated, which made it very good for a Motel 6.

Loud flashing water through pipes, room on the ground floor...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Loud flashing water through pipes, room on the ground floor next to the swimming pool with the lights hitting the room all night, horrible coffee in the morning and no breakfast at the facility

Very stressful due to getting bit by bed bugs.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When we got up the first morning my husband and I had bites all over our arms and chest. Bed bug bites. The manager said they didn't have bed bugs......that they had to have come from the motel we stayed in the night before which was MoKee Motel in Bluff, Utah. We are still itching from them. We spent $15 washing all our clothes, pillows, etc at the laundromat.......washing them in hot water and drying. Then washing them all again today at home. Some have shrunk due to being washed in hot water. We need some compensation for this happening.

Just got coffee.

Sorry! I had a very bad feeling. No comment could be fair!

Heater in one of our room is not working. Staff hv no incentive trying to help. Not even try to offering extra blanket. We hv to put more cloths on our bodies to keep ourself warm. Too tired that night. No energy to ask more & We don't want any negative energy to spoil our trip. Not enough sockets to tailor the modern needs.

Not much! Unhelpful of staffs are killing our positive thinking! Sorry!

Just somewhere to crash.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ugly fior price with no coffee in room and barely coffee in lobby. Nothing extra here like Super 8.

I got a room at least; Moab is always packed in October.

Decent...if you have to stay in Moab.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast, and price went up by $50 if we stayed another night.

OK accommodations for one night. Would have stayed a second night if the price didn't jump $50 (Crazy...)

Much cleaner than I thought.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff made me feel not much welcome when I was checking in. It felt like he almost fall asleep or he's chewing an eggplant when he's taking to me.

Much cleaner than I thought. Quite enough for sleep. Simple Café corner in the lobby.

Sleepless nights
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

paper thin walls made for a very noisy, sleepless night; coffee provided was terrible and white powder (in place of milk) didnt help; hottub wasnt working

the pool

Terrible rooms!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No fridge, microwave, coffee maker, no bathroom extras (little shampoos,creme rinse,lotions, nothing). Dirty/stained bed spread, mirror looked like it had been spit on and was not cleaned. Hard wooden chair to sit on in room, had no padding what so ever. Asked for room service once, and they would not even change the sheets. Just remade the bed and changed towels. Was on bottom floor but window was fixed so no one could open it. Cost almost $1000.00 for 5 nights! Terrible room for the price paid. Will never ever stay in another Motel 6 for any reason!!

Nothing in the motel.

It was a clean, quiet place to sleep, but I paid three times what it was worth.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I wish they had a micro fridge and microwave in the rooms. The staff did their job, but they weren't very friendly. The hot tub was out of commission the entire time.

Location is OK, but not within walking distance of downtown. There is plenty of parking. They accept pets and have bags and receptacle for the waste. The pool area is nice with lots of seating options.

very basic but clean and functional
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

definitely overpriced. not much in the room (very basic service) no breakfast (they offer a coffee)

very close to Arches NP (3miles) and to all restaurants in Moab. Motel6 only offers the basics with clean new rooms.

horrible
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

beds were hard to sleep on. flat pillows. asked front desk for two extra pillows. there were none to give. asked for extra blanket. they had none. would not stay there again.

very clean

Owakyish (Price vs Quality = too expensive)

Rather basic hotel for €170/night. Swimming pool and rooms could have been cleaner. Some of the staff had poor knowledge of English.

Room size was good. Location: close to Arches National Park.

A comfortable stay in a no frills motel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The guest experience would have been better had there been: 1 complimentary breakfast (tea/coffee available in lobby); 2 in-room fridge/microwave; clock; tissues; coffee making facilities 3 Complimentry toiletries (in addition to a bar of soap!) 4 less eccentric toilet flushing Given the motel rate when compared with similar establishments in tourist areas, I don't think these are unreasonable 'nice to haves'

The motel is close to Arches Park and Moab's amenities. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the decor is modern

Won't stay there again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room wasn't ready. Was taken to a room that was occupied. Then sent to another room and there was a do not disturb sign on the door. Had to take our luggage up and down. Finally got a room that was OK, but not nice compared to the others we stayed in.

Not a good experience

It was a Motel 6 so didn't Expect a lot.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pretty basic. The room reminded us of a dorm room. Flat pillows, no toiletries except 2 bars of soap , outside lights weren't on, only coffee and tea in lobby. Poor little girl at the desk needed Helen checking people in. If there was someone else there was in the office they didn't help her.

Convenient location to Arches National Park.

Good value in wonderful Moab.

Better cleaning of pool.

Nice new furniture and no carpet! It was better than expected. Beds are good. Kids liked the pool (cleaning of pool could be better). Pool towels available. No breakfast but free coffee and tea in the morning. Short distance to restaurants and supermarket by car.

Amazing Stay, Amazing Value
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No complaints, it was all great

This was a really nice Motel 6. It was clean and bright and right down the street from Arches. Only a short drive to the main strip in Moab too.

Clean and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No rugs and no carpets means no noise dampening. Our room was right next to the front desk and we heard all the foot traffic. No individual conversations though, just lots of movement all day and night.

Clean and comfortable

Clean, adequate. Nothing to get excited about.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Water pressure in the shower was horrible. And for what we paid I expected a little more. I know it is cMoan on a Labor Day weekend day, but this was bare bones.

The room was so cool already when we walked in. A nice change from the heat all day. There are "hardwood" floors - was nice rather than having dirty hotel carpet.

Besides annoying conversations with your staff each morning and evening, we're satified with our
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Poor communications with the staff!!! We had 2 Bookings from 18-19Aug. and 19-21Aug., each for 2 rooms, but by check in the staff won't look at our booking-paper or search our names on the booking list. We were checked in as walk-in customers and had to pay for each night at that time, which my friend took care of it. But I, who made the bookings, have to pay via my credit card once again the same amount, like as we were not there as booking. It is not worth to put the foreign students to do the job at the counter. Missunderstandings occur often and sometime serious and annoying.

Location between the town Moab and the 2 National Parks and efficient WiFi.

Convenient location, just a few miles from Arches national...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You have to go ask for shower gels in the reception, none were in our bathroom when we arrived.

Convenient location, just a few miles from Arches national park. Spacious room.

AC fail, poor customer service, overpriced
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room I was given smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke, so the front desk kindly gave me another room. This second room, though, had an AC unit that made sporadic popping noises. The pops were spaced out enough that it would lull you into a false sense of security that it had stopped and that you could fall asleep, then it would start again. At 3:20am I called the front desk, close to tears, to see if I could switch rooms, or if they had earplugs. The attendant was very unhelpful. They tried to call maintenance, though I was sure they wouldn't come at 3:20am, but the attendant seemed very hopeful. After getting dressed and waiting around for almost 30 minutes I called again, and the attendant said they weren't coming. While I can appreciate they the attendant didn't want to call in case I had fallen asleep, if I hadn't fallen asleep by 3:20am I wasn't going to have miraculously fallen asleep in the last 30 minutes. They should have called so I wasn't sitting around waiting for someone to show up. I finally found earplugs in my bag, but I could still hear the popping through the earplugs and a pillow over my head. When I complained in the morning all the manager did was take $10 off my room charge. I was recently at another hotel where the AC gave out entirely, and they refunded the entire night. Overall there is little positive I feel I can say about the overpriced hotel and the handling of a problem. After the night, and a number of other "meh" Motel 6 experiences, I cancelled all future bookings with any Motel 6s and will not stay with them again.

The room was very small and noisy, and the breakfast...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very small and noisy, and the breakfast non-existent. Overall you get little value for your money at this hotel; better go for some of the mid-range options in this city.

Arches National park spectacular
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast. No coffee and tea making facilities in the room. Had to go downstairs to lobby to get early morning cup.

The location was perfect. 5 mins to the Arches.

The price was way too high for what you got.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed crunched when you moved and was very hard. The pillows were 2"thick and very hard. There was no shampoo, conditioner, or tissues. There is no mini fridge.