2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Los Angeles hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of The NoMad Los Angeles

Reviews of The NoMad Los Angeles This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

649 South Olive Street, Downtown LA, Los Angeles, CA 90014, United States of America

#25 of 381 hotels in Los Angeles

Read more– opens a dialog box

Very good
    • Superieur

the pool wasn't as expected.

The hotel was really cozy and the people there were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back in the future. There are a lot of niche cafes and restaurants around the Nomad as well. Highly recommend Eggslut and Madame Monsieur (lavender latte was so good).

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Nice hotel, great staff but expect to pay for it
    • Superieur

Watch out for the amenity fee added on. We prepaid our room and still had to pay an additional amenity fee for every night of our stay. Also, the hotel charging us $50 to return some very small items to us is exorbitant.

Comfy bed, nice room decor and great staff.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Cool hotel in great location with very helpful staff.
    • Superieur

Fantastic building. Check out the restrooms in the basement near the bar - a converted bank vault! Bed was super comfortable and the room was tastefully decorated. Great shower.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

We liked the hotel and its location and would definitely stay again
    • Suite

Amazing conversion from a bank, its really beautiful with very stylish furnishings. A trip to the basement restroom takes you past the vault. Super comfy bed and effective blackout blinds for great nights sleep. Excellent restaurant and roof top bar. The reception/concierge staff were extremely helpful and made our stay!

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Almost everything.
    • Superieur

As a novice to such snazzy accomodations did not know bathrobes were additional. That was a sticker shock I did not anticipate. However, it was still worth the splurge. What a room!

Almost everything.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

A unique experience
    • Superieur

Having a coffee maker and a water boiler at the room would have been convenient. The room on the 4th floor was a bit noisy from the street.

Fantastic decoration. Great location, beautiful architecture of the historic core, close to great places to have lunch, pharmacy, whole foods. Great amenities and quality overall. Great and really helpful staff.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Fantastic
    • Superieur

Location was amazing walking distance to many restaurants and entertainment and the hotel itself was classy and had a lot of character!! Would definitely stay there again

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Atelier

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely clean room, nice roomy bathroom and very good food. For most, the beds would be very comfortable so it was alright but i personally prefer and am used to a very firm mattress. i thoroughly enjoyed my stay at NoMad LA and would consider staying there again!

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Great design details.
    • Superieur

Location is dirty, smelly and scary. I was on the 2nd floor and only had 4 hours sleep because it was so noisy outside.

Great design details. Fresh and new

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

Awesome place to stay in a great location in downtown LA!
    • Superieur

Not much - steamer rather than an iron took some getting used to. No tea or coffee/espresso in the room yet bar was fully stocked.

Room was very cozy, comfy and stylishly decorated - bedding, towels, and furnishings were first rate!

• Reviewed: December 22, 2018

I am very sure I clicked the option with breakfast included...
    • Superieur

I am very sure I clicked the option with breakfast included as I showed my mobile phone to two girls in reception before checking in. They said they can match with the room rate but not be able to provide the good deal of with breakfast. Somehow when I checked out I discovered the breakfasts were not included. I checked email confirmation breakfast were not included either. . mysterious. shame I did not take a screen shot of the deal. I mentioned to the reception before checking in also mentioned to the staffs in restaurants. It seems not any of these staffs are paying attention to these details....

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

Beautiful property, excellent location in Downtown L.A.

The restaurant and bar were amazing. I look forward to staying there again in the near future. The staff at check in were very efficient and courteous. The linens were extra comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Go elsewhere
    • Superieur

I checked in multiple times but purely coz I didn’t know where else to go. WORST WINDOW INSULATION AND SOUNDPROOFING EEEEVEEERRR..!!!! Squashy mattress with no support. Gave me migraines. The bar is small and boring, or you can’t get a seat. There is no “in-between”. I’m writing this at 5:15am. Can’t sleep. Building site across road...and I’m on INTERIOR floor now.

The staff were lovelyyyy..!!!!!

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Beautiful hotel downtown LA, great atmosphere and interior-...
    • Superieur

Very low lights at the drawer, couldn’t find my clothes and the room was extremely cold although ac was off

Beautiful hotel downtown LA, great atmosphere and interior- exceptional!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Very nice place but bad experience.
    • Superieur

The responsible guy in reception was not kind when i requested just a simple invoice for my company ( i have to declare to my company ) just because i was made my booking from booking.com! The price was around 240 USD ( I have the booking confirmation in hands) when i was made the booking and they charged me 340 USD saying me this is the daily room cost! I'm using booking.com all around the world and saying me we don't care booking.com which is 3rd party agent and pushing me that they could not give any invoice. How hard can it be to give a simple invoice to your customer showing the amount and company name? I'm travelling all around the world and did not see such kind of nonsense. Very nice place but bad experience.

The hotel is very nice. But the responsible guy in reception was not kind for any requests!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Very modern, clean and busy with vibrant clientele.
    • Superieur

We had to be moved 3 times due to noise, the first room was next to the lifts and there was a continual sound from the lift buzzers and bells, then we were moved next to a room where someone had left a dog next door and gone out and it was constantly barking (apparently this was guests due to the wildfires so they were allowed to bring there dog however they should of stayed with it not leave it alone barking) the third room was fine.

Very modern, clean and busy with vibrant clientele. Smart bar and restaurant which was very busy at the weekend and a small but well presented roof top pool and bar.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

The staff was awesome.

The staff was awesome. They were having trouble with the rooms being ready for check in and we had a slight delay getting our room. The front desk had us go up to the gorgeous pool deck and have cocktails on them until our room was ready. They handled a sticky situation with class and graciousness.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

New, clean, contemporary but with an old world sophisticated...
    • Superieur

As with many new hotels, (and I can’t work out what’s up with that) their is a lack of consideration for storage in the bathroom. No place to put any toiletries. No counter space, no drawer, no shelf. 🙄

New, clean, contemporary but with an old world sophisticated decor. Check-in was easy. Very friendly staff. Love the vibe of this hotel.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Perfect for what I needed
    • Superieur

Slightly annoying to have to log to the wifi daily, and they forgot to empty my trash once but otherwise no complaints

The room was spacious and very well laid out, the location is very convenient, really nice facilities

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Love this property if I can get good rates it’s my new Go To for my LA trips
    • Superieur

I went to the rooftop bar for a drink sipped a glass of wine looked at the view. Asked for my bill. Paid it and tipped and then left to go to my room. A girl chases me down to see if I had paid. Seemed rude and a bit odd. By the way it was very quiet and certainly not a party scene

Beautiful hotel and everyone is very nice!!

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

So worth it!!

Nothing! just go :)

This hotel is AMAZING! the decor is gorgeous and different, the rooftop pool is so nice and the restaurant is something! seriously, i couldn't fault it! you have to stay here!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Nomad Hotel LA
    • Atelier

Drawer storage is LESS than a carry-on suitcase. Problematic if you are there for a number of nights. Some rooms have the bath in the bedroom area making floor space cramped. Our room only had single glazing & there was a lot of noise from the street below until the early hours of the morning. Breakfast service was particularly slow most mornings. The breakfast menu is limited & doesn’t change. If you buy the breakfast package there is an upper limit of US$50 which Booking.com do not specify. Metro/tube travel can be limited depending on where you want to visit whilst in LA. Alternatively you can use Uber. A number of tourist attractions are not on the Metro routes. I booked Rideaway for transport from LAX to hotel they didn’t communicate with me, were very late, expensive & unapologetic. If I were to go again I would book an Uber on arrival.

It is a former bank that has been carefully renovated to keep the original features. The staff on check-in are brilliant - so helpful with everything, along with the guys on the doors. There are a good number of restaurants locally & the Staples Arena for ice hockey & basketball is about 15 mins walk. The Metro station is 5 mins walk.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

The decor and styling of the property was flawless.
    • Superieur

Would’ve liked some complimentary drinking water but was told it would cost $7 to have some sent to the room. Not a lot included for the cost; some basic water and small snacks included would lessen the price burn somewhat.

The decor and styling of the property was flawless. Particularly loved the lobby bar and the rooftop bar facilities and the building location was second to none.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Nice hotel downtown
    • Superieur

Stunning view from the rooftop pool, nice room and a beautiful restaurant. Nice decorated hotel. Don’t miss the old bank box downstairs by the toilets.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The bathroom and the separate tub were amazing.
    • Atelier

The breakfast: $76 for two people (egg, toast, bacon, orange juice and some potatoes). Seems like you’re paying for the rooftop again and not for the food. Long wait time while no other guests were there. Everything is very expensive (valet ...) and that doesn’t seem right since the room rate is already very high

The bathroom and the separate tub were amazing. Nice decorated room. Separate toilet is always a plus. The nice roof top views. Free storage of our luggage.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Chic hotel in downtown LA
    • Superieur

The noise in the room from the street is terrible even at upper floors. For a newly renovated property in downtown I would expect double glass windows but they have not done that and it’s just killing guests rest. The prices in the bar are high, I guess in line with the hype of the place and overall the LA lifestyle.

The hotel is quite new and has a great architecture and vibe with the rooftop swimming pool and bar.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Tasteful decor.
    • Superieur

Small food portions. Rooftop terrasse disappointing. Mediocre drinks. The comfy areas are accessible only with a minimum expense of several hundred dollars. Downtown La is OK if you have to be there but it’s still not a nice area to stay in. Sorry.

Tasteful decor. Good rooms. Good personnel. Good food. Mind blowing sunsets from the rooftop.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

We would definitely stay there again.
    • Superieur

We thought that the lights were too dim for my husband. I was okay with it.

I loved the décor in the restaurant area - very deja vu! Also, the rooms had a nice touch with a large bathroom and unique art works on the walls.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

!

4th floor room on Friday night: we heard all the trash trucks and deliveries starting in the wee hours... we had all the windows closed and shades drawn

!

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

I’ll go back
    • Atelier

Some desk clerks have attitude. Unfortunately the downtown has a long way to go. Street side rooms noisy. Windows hardly soundproof. Bed a bit soft.

Valet and doormen superb. Rooms understated luxury. Good location for downtown where I needed to be. Great pillows. Great soaking tub in room.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

A very pleasant stay, would return.
    • Atelier

Slow valet service at times, staff somewhat indifferent (except the pool area),but this is to be expected in a city hotel.

Beautify restored, nice quirky decor, comfortable bed, nice pool area, good lighting in the room & speedy check-in/out.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

I really enjoyed it, the atmosphere and lighting is very relaxing.
    • Superieur

Food options outside of set lunch are very limited and roof top bar menu is very limited.

The bed was very comfortable and the dining was of very good quality, quite expensive but nice an fresh.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Ultimate 24 Hours!
    • Superieur

Food, Drink and Parking was very expensive. $50 for parking overnight, $14 glass of wine, $15-18 per cocktail and $30 each for a Sausage & Egg on toast with an ice coffee - factor this in! We also found it difficult to eat anywhere after 9:30/10pm - definitely recommend booking in advance! No Coffee/Tea in the room, and they stop serving Coffee after 10pm through room service.

The room decor was outstanding! We were upgraded to a Premium Room (303), which was a lovely surprise! The bathroom was extremely luxurious and the bed very comfortable! We also made full use of the Rooftop Pool and Bar, which was fabulous! (The Frozen Piña Colada went down very well!). Location is spot on, just a 15 minute walk to Grand Central Market and half an hour from the Arts District. The perfect way to spend 24 hours in Downtown LA!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Loved the hotel, can't wait to return!

Nothing - I loved it.

I loved the vibe of the hotel. Great classic vibe with warm decor and a hopping bar. It smelled so good when I walked in that I commented on it at check-in. My room was great -- just the right size for a single traveler, with a great bathroom. I also ordered room service, which was delicious (I ordered a steak). I plan to return!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Too noisy rooms

The Room was very nice but tremendously loud, we could not sleep well because of the high level of noise that came from the street. They should install noise proof windows. The restaurant is beautiful, it is set in a stunning enivornment of the old Bank of Italy. The signature dish (chicken with truffle) is outstanding. But it was closed for a proper breakfast. Luckily the hotel is close to a wonderful restaurant cltose by. I must say , we chose the No Mad LA because we had a wonderful experience at the No Mad in New York. Sadly this was not the case in Los Angeles

The location for the purpose of our trip was perfect

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Staycation
    • Superieur

Luxurious, but you pay for it.

Loved the whole stay! Comfortable room with great amenities. Delightful, attentive staff. Incredible design details. Especially love that they limit access to the pool so that it doesn't become a zoo. Pool was the best part.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Beautiful hotel, great design, gorgeous rooftop, likely better value elsewhere

Small-ish rooms (New York size), rooftop staff lack attention, location is OK, valet is super expensive

Rooftop pool, view from roof, cocktails, pool temperature, bedroom design, lobby restaurant menu, lobby restaurant service, valet service

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Hotel Design, helpful staff excluding so called manager Jato
    • Superieur

150$ day deposit, If you don’t pay it, they will not let you in the room. 1050$ USD for a week locked for unknown time. The checkin process was a nightmare thanks to „manager” Jato. Very small room without proper closet which is painful if you stay longer; Lots of drugged people in neighborhood. If you need „help” with the laundry a paid of socks will cost you 5$, total around 200$

Hotel Design, helpful staff excluding so called manager Jato

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

The best placed I've stayed in DTLA

Nothing comes to mind.

Great hotel and really stylishly appointed. The staff I dealt with were extremely helpful and professional. Love the rooftop pool for drinks in the evening! The NoMad will be my new "go to" in DTLA from now on!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Excellence service with a smile
    • Superieur

Nonegatived stay was excellent couldn't do enough for us. Although some areas a bit silly lit!

The amazing smells as scented candles. Beds and pillows excellent. Bathroom to die for and great free product's

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Amazing
    • Superieur

Everything - the NoMad really is an amazing hotel. The room was super confortable, the staff was more than helpful and the bar had amazing cocktails. Will always come back when in LA.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Immaculate hotel with incredible service
    • Superieur

The staff were super friendly and the hotel was immaculate, the rooms were well designed and the personal touch of a bottle of wine for our anniversary with a hand written note was a really nice touch!

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Unique property with well equipped rooms for short or longer...
    • Superieur

Unique property with well equipped rooms for short or longer stays. The bar downstairs had an excellent selection of beverages. All of the staff were very welcoming and helpful at all times.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Beautiful elegance at the same price I paid for a dreary stay on a holiday inn.
    • Superieur

The location but then again LA is a peculiar mix of old and new, rich and poor.

Stunning! Old Bank building converted to a hotel. Slightly odd location for such a beautiful hotel. Interior decor is beautiful and staff are very well trained and professional.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Bathroom was big and great, bed comfy and roof terace just...
    • Superieur

the Windows are updated so we could here all the noise from the street traffic and air conditioner fans outside.

Bathroom was big and great, bed comfy and roof terace just perfect.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Thanks for the upgrade.
    • Superieur

While having a bath, I found about 10 ants on the wall so that was not great. Also, it was noisy outside until 12 am so I found it difficult to fall asleep. Maybe it is like that in any other hotels in downtown LA.

Because it was our anniversary, we were upgraded to Atelier room. So we were happy about that. The interior design of the hotel is unique.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Loved the location and staff.
    • Superieur

No shelves in the bathroom for toiletries and no shelving or dresser in the room as a result we had to live out of our suitcases.

Staff were wonderful and location was excellent.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Best hotel experience. Rooms are very reasonable, you pay for it with food and drinks.
    • Superieur

Everything within the property was amazing. There were just a LOT of sketchy homeless people outside. However, there were always hotel staff outside the doors so you didn't feel in danger when you were nearby. Food and drinks were priced very high. They were amazing, but I think if each menu item was $2-$3 less, they would make more sense.

The rooftop pool was beautiful and not too crowded. The food and drinks were absolutely stellar, and the decor was top notch. Easily the most beautiful hotel I've ever stayed at. Opulent, but modern, and not "too much." The staff were all genuinely helpful and nice, but not overly rehearsed. Bottega Louie and 7/11 across the street were convenient.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

An ok hotel, but not worth the price
    • Superieur

Parking was expensive. The rooms are small, with no drawers to store clothes (the few there were used to store the hair dryer and steamer). Not a really comfortable place to do any work in the room.

A nice hotel in Downtown LA. Nothing wrong with it.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Pool area is beautiful.

food.

Pool area is beautiful. Food selection wasn't as good as I expected. Very pricey for what you got. Slow service upstairs...however the staff was wonderful.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

My favorite hotel in DTLA!
    • Superieur

There’s nothing I would change. I’m ready to go back already!! Please keep on Making it Nice, Nomad Team! Your passion for service shines through in all the big and small details.

Literally the best service I’ve encountered, combined with stunning rooms, beautiful bedding and towels, crafted unique cocktails, seasonal and incredible cuisine, and a simply divine rooftop pool.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Beautiful old building
    • Atelier

First Afternoon roof closed for private party.... was not told that at front desk , in fact encouraged to eat on roof by check in clerk. I understand the closing for a private party, however the fellow telling people was quite rude.... would have been nice for them to offer a free drink tomorrow or in another wasting area.

Beautiful old building

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Foodie paradise hotel
    • Superieur

Room service was a bit off, efficient but without attention to little details.

It’s a foodie paradise hotel: a delicious Mezzanine restaurant with amazing cocktails and a specialty coffee bar with house made croissants made our stay. The room was comfortable too, especially the bed.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

New & stylish but lacks in wowing the customer.
    • Atelier

Staff seemed new and did not offer a 5-star experience; the manager was the only one that understood catering to customers. Bedding has much room for improvement, not something I would call soft.

Interior was furnished well, definitely 5-stars in the style and attention to detail. The bathtub was my favorite.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Great location, stylish, clean rooms, rooftop pool and...
    • Superieur

Valet parking fee is on the higher side yet totally worthed as you can take your car as many times as you want. Convenient in downtown. More vegan options on the menu would have been good.

Great location, stylish, clean rooms, rooftop pool and friendly staff. We love the interior design, bed linens/towels and bathroom amenities. Gym is very clean and fredh too.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

My first impression was bad.
    • Superieur

My first impression was bad. I arrived early and asked if I could do an early check-in. One lady told me yes but the other lady suddenly interrupted and said no. But she told me I could check in if I upgraded my room with more money. I upgraded in the end, but I’m not still sure if my stay was fair for the money I paid including the upgrade.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Absolutely beautiful, stylish and comfortable room.
    • Superieur

After an initial revival and clean-up... DTLA seems to be stagnating and less safe.

Absolutely beautiful, stylish and comfortable room. Mine looked on to the center patio, which is great, no noise from the street, cars, etc. Perfect swimming pool, with super pleasant not-pushy wait staff.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Overall awesome!!!
    • Superieur

There was outside noise that could be heard inside on 9th floor due to street construction and late nite crowd noise from below.

Luxurious bedding and room decor and fixtures. Very warm and comfortable setting in rooms as well as other areas of hotel...lobby, coffee bar, library and restaurant. One of the desserts on the restaurant menu was absolutely delicious..."ice cream sandwich" w/ honey and bee pollen. A must try:)

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Loved the design and feel of the hotel.
    • Superieur

Housekeeping was very sloppy, they left a metal rod duster between the bed sheets, it was fairly alarming getting into bed and discovering that. Also, the tap water was cloudy and undrinkable..it grossed me out every time I needed to brush my teeth or wash my face. For a 5 star hotel, I expected better housekeeping and room facilities.

Loved the design and feel of the hotel. The staff were friendly and very much assistive.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Love the giant bath towels and comfortable beds and pillows.
    • Superieur

Love the giant bath towels and comfortable beds and pillows. The pool area was great, though it was closed every evening for private events and we were disappointed not to have a 5pm cocktail up there.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Really good except for very bad coffee at coffee bar and screaming child
    • Superieur

Staff did nothing about a screaming young child at dinner and again at breakfast. Screaming child ruined my breakfast and waitress, hostess did nothing. My breakfast should have been comped after child screamed through dinner and again at breakfast.

Friendly

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Luxurious beauty & perfect time out in the heart of DTLA.
    • Atelier

Some design flaws: The windows are not in the slightest bit sound proofed so slept badly the night of a huge public concert downtown. The candy drawer is directly over the fridge & so everything in it was warm.

Gorgeous hotel- almost every detail perfectly considered. Beautiful furnishings. Stayed in an Atelier room- the bathtub was a delight. Staff are amazingly helpful & went out of their way to assist whenever possible. Room service food is top notch. Can't wait to go back.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

At night, it sounds like Dante’s Inferno.
    • Superieur

There was a lot of confusion and miscommunication. It’s a newly opened property, and the teams aren’t yet completely rock-solid. Check-in and check-out were both very confusing and bumpy. (Advice: get a printed quote from the property before agreeing to changing or extending anything) The restaurant hours are also not consistent. Thursdays close early for some reason. Also, the overnight street noise sounded like Dante’s Inferno.

Great build-out. Beautiful property! Some of the staff are truly great.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

I can't recommend this hotel enough. The whole experience from the room to the food was exceptional!
    • Superieur

I wish I didn't have to go back home to work and kids. The NoMad was truly luxury escape for us!

I slept so well. The bed was incredibly comfortable and luxurious. The design of the room felt modern and timeless. The freestanding bath tub was the perfect place to unwind after touring downtown LA on foot. I brought my young puppy and the hotel staff were so accommodating and attentive. All the meals were delicious from the truffle chicken upstairs to the ice cream sandwiches in the lobby and breakfast in bed in the morning. Downtown LA was long overdue for a hotel of this caliber. I can't wait to return!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Far exceeded expectations.
    • Superieur

Far exceeded expectations. Staff was super helpful and lined up reservations for us after telling them what we were looking for upon check in. Their recommendations were spot on. The Hotel itself is well appointed and furnished impeccably. The restaurant and bar are amazing too. I'll be back!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Not recommended for people on business trips
    • Atelier

Excessive noise and very thin windows -- I could get no sleep due to partying people outside. Open plan with visible bath and shower makes the room unsuitable to share with another person, even if spouse. Lack of coffee machine or kettle not mitigated by expensive restaurant with $5 bad drip coffee. Lack of desk is an issue for people that have to work. Not recommended for people on business trips or those that want a hotel room to sleep in (and can't care less about silly interior decorations or architectural details).

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The staff was professional, friendly and considerate.
    • Superieur

Windows were badly isolated, it was drafty and very noisy! Couldn't sleep without earplugs. Expensive. The pillows were too thick for me.

The staff was professional, friendly and considerate. Room was very clean and got everything I needed. TV was compatible to Chromecast. WiFi was fast. Window blinds were light-tight.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Comfy room, great food and a kind and helpful staff. Will definitely hope to stay here again!
    • Superieur

It would be great to have one more surface in the bathroom to put things, but that is definitely not a deal-breaker! The first day/night, we didn't get our room cleaned until close to 10:00 pm when we were ready to go to bed, but we know this is a brand new hotel, so we know this will get fixed.

The bed was extremely comfortable with super cozy and comfy pillows. The marble writing desk in the room is a lovely feature. VERY comfortable robes and luscious towels. Loved the lotion and body wash too. GREAT restaurant!!!

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Overall great experience! Great staff and well designed hotel.
    • Atelier

Can't think of anything at the moment

Overall experience was great! Really enjoyed the bathtub in the room and a good night's sleep. Hotel design is done very well, the design team has paid attention to every detail. Prices could be a little less expensive but, I suppose you would not get the same level of attention to design detail or service.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Beautiful, with great staff, but not for those who relish their sleep

This hotel is new and has a ways to go to work out the kinks. I waited over half an hour for the car valet. And i understand they are trying to obtain the permiys for double paning the windows, but in the interim its simple too noisy. First room i was in was lovely but was so loud from the bar next door; they quiy upgraded me and moved me to a quieter room, but the sound of garbage trucks kept me awake most of the night.

The staff were just great. As were the drinks!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Morning front desk staff.
    • Superieur

Morning front desk staff.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

The location is good, near to downtown.
    • Superieur

Parking car is difficult.

The location is good, near to downtown.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

great location with all the amenaties you need

Really comfortable room, slightly small but worth the stay.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Great location with all the amenaties you need
    • Superieur

Very Comfortable room in a great downtown location. The room was a bit small but very comfortable

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Very clean, location, environment except bartender, at...
    • Superieur

Very clean, location, environment except bartender, at rooftop

We Price Match