Reviews of The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach 3 stars

2901 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA

#19 of 105 hotels in Virginia Beach

Wonderful location.

Nothing at all.

Wonderful location. Friendly and very helpful staff. Great for the money. Almost in the center of everything. We have stayed there for 2 years in a row and plan on going here again next year.

ok, i guess
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The view of the beach was nice

Water pressure in shower was not good. there is no where to reheat food, if need to. hotel was clean and staff was great. parking was not great at all.

Good for the price, great location
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

We couldn’t smoke in the balcony. The cleaning of the bathroom was not a 100%, I would say 90%. The pool was filty, and you could see mold and sand everywhere. They didn’t have WiFi the weekend we went

we had a great view

It was awesome to be in Virginia Beach.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Because i could only stay 6 days and no longer due to vacation.

The staff are all very kind. It is right on the beach. Its just a nice place to stay. Will stay there again next year.

Loved the location, someone was always making sure floors...
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The air conditioning didn't seem to cool to well, we managed.

Loved the location, someone was always making sure floors were mopped, ( dry ), staff was awesome. Thank you.

We’ve stayed at the Oceanfront Inn several times!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

We’ve stayed at the Oceanfront Inn several times! Will always stay there when visiting Va. beach! Staff very friendly and accommodating! Mike and Vance are the best at the front desk and Vince is a great maintenance guy! Easy beach access right outside the motel door! Great place to stay! See for yourself!

The location was amazing and we had no issues with the room.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Restaurant was connected but not family friendly..... Pricey and not a lot of kid options. Skip this if you are with a group of kids and just get Pizza or subs delivered to your room. The front desk will give you a menu from delivery places.

The location was amazing and we had no issues with the room. Kids loved the pool, we loved that the pool was clean and they provided poolside towels and a rinse shower. The staff was great and very welcoming and let me check in 30 minutes early.

Would come back to stay with them
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

It was very load in front of our door. Our room was right by the elevators and unfortunately the door did not block any noise coming from the floor.

Staff was awesome!

Never again and I won't recommend this hotel or booking.com
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

There was no wifi past the check-in and everyday I asked they were working on it. The lady behind the counter was super rude about it when I questioned her. She even shook her head at me. Booking quoted me one price and the check in price was $47.00 more a day. The pool had alot of sand in it also

The beach out the door and our cleaning lady was excellent and very friendly. The young man who checked us in was very helpful also.

Great views and on the beach!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Towels were a bit scratchy and the property is showing its age. That said, it's a great place to stay for a couple of days.

The family and I had a great time visiting VA beach, in part, because the Oceanfront Inn was a great place to stay. Every room has an ocean view! Staff was very accommodating and friendly. The pool was a little larger than expected, which is a bonus. There is a very small fee for parking, and it did not look like there were enough spaces for all guests. The location is great.

great option for a family on a budget
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The price at the Neptune dining was never disclosed for their buffet. Manager informed us that waiter was supposed to inform us when we first arrived but never did. Very expensive. $34.00 per person and my daughter only ate pasta.

One of the staff, Mike (who checked us in) was always available to assist us during our stay. He assisted my son when he was hurt, gave us suggestions on different events/activities in the area and was very professional with us. If you want bottle water, snacks for kids, and other items, go to Harry Teeter on Artic Ave. 5 min. walk from hotel

Really enjoyed the stay and would definitely stay there again
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Only thing I could say we didn’t like was our room was not vacuumed after we checked in. Being at the beach that would be very helpful if done daily

Room was very comfortable and the staff was great! The hotel pool and restaurant was also very nice.

I love Virginia Beach, I will most likely look for a more updated hotel next time.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

I feel like the hotel needs updating. Some of the wood seemed as if it was starting to rot. It was a very old feel altogether. I felt as though the buffet was over priced, but the food was good.

I liked that we were so close to the beach, and walking distance to many stores and restaurants. The staff was also wonderful.

The hotel room was nice, it was very big but it accommodated...

Need new mattresses.

The hotel room was nice, it was very big but it accommodated us for the night we were there. The beds were NOT comfortable at all but the view made up for everything!

Great location, but we will not stay there again.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The rooms and bathrooms were very out dated and not very clean. We had two rooms and the refrigerator in both rooms did not work. My son has medication that needs to be kept cold and we could not do that. The hotel was full and one of the three elevators did not work making it a challenge to get out of the hotel. We ended up lugging our luggage down the stairs after waiting 15 min for an elevator. The parking is a bit of a challenge, but they do have a large parking structure across the street. For the amount we paid for our stay there, we could have stayed at a much nicer hotel. We would not stay there again.

Other than one staff member who was not very helpful when we called about our reservation. Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and professional. It is right on the beach and it was very easy to walk to get dinner or drinks. It has great views.

How they put you first.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Not a thing. You couldn’t find anything wrong unless your just a natural picky complainer. Because even if they made a mistake it was immediately corrected and beyond your expectations.

How they put you first. We arrived early to avoid the tunnel traffic. They allowed us to use the facilities, gave us a parking pass so we could go to the beach and then called us EARLY to check in! BETH AND AMY WERE EXCEPTIONAL!!! Always so kind and accommodating. Very personal service!

Good place for a reasonable price
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The staff were not friendly at all. The worst part of the trip was the parking. The parking lot is on the small side and when we checked in, it was already completely filled. They do have a parking garage across the street but when we returned from a late Tides baseball game, only the open top 5th floor was available . The walk down wasn't bad but the 5 floors up in the AM was a killer for a 70 year old. They also have another ground parking lot across from the hotel, next to the parking garage and I asked if we could park there and was told no. We were also kept up until 2:30 AM on Thursday night by our very nosy neighbors talking and slamming doors.

Everything was as expected as this was one of the least expensive hotels actually on the beach.

Staff was really nice and helpful.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Staff was really nice and helpful. location was great. Room was comfortable just wish the rooms had Microwave. The pool area was nice and clean. Liked this area of the oceanfront nice and quite. Would stay here again.

Will be back next year!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The view was amazing, we were right on the boardwalk. Weren't far from any thing. Everything was within walking distance, or just a short drive.The pool was clean as were the bathrooms. All of the staff we encountered were nice and very helpful.

Would stay here again as a secondary choice.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Limited, narrow parking in front of motel. No microwave in room. No complimentary breakfast. All 3 elevators smelled unclean. Toilet paper was like tissue paper, terrible quality. Not enough towels in room for family of 4. Room decor needs to be updated.

Ample overflow parking right across the street. Carts to get luggage to room. Motel nicely cool throughout, not stale air. All rooms face beach and have balcony. Small refrigerator in room. Quick, easy access to beach. Indoor pool and restaurant that serves b/l/d. Checkout as late as noon. Comfortable beds. Got a good rate for 2 nights at this time of year(June).

Excellent! Will be back next year!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Great Location, great staff, clean room, restaurant in the hotel, ocean view. Overall it's a great place to stay. We've been staying there for years!

I will never stay there again. It's very unclean. The tub looked like the Cat in the Hat visited..I
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The unsanitary conditions. The price change

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I HAD ONE PRICE ONLINE, AND ONCE I ARRIVED THEY ADDED ADDITIONAL FEES. I WILL NEVER SPEND MY VACATION AT THAT MOTEL. ITS NASTY AND HAVE BUGS...

The location is great.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Not enough amenities. No microwave, no gym no lsundry on site. It makes it hard with kids to not have these things on a longer stay.

The location is great.

Never again!!!!! Nor will I use booking.com need to remove this property
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Dirty rooms, staff rude, didn't honor your price of $129. Entire 6th floor smelled of marijuana reported and they didn't care. Homeless people laying on mattresses all around the hotel. Website pictures are not actual!!!

Access to beach.

Clean comfortable all-oceanfront rooms, reasonably priced in a great location. Not a chain!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The 2 main drawbacks of this hotel are: 1) No free breakfast and 2) The room had a fridge but no microwave. The bathroom was a little small, not really a big deal.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Staff were friendly. Free parking and you can leave your car there past check-out time, and there is a public bathroom right next to hotel. Cool glass elevator. Oceanfront balcony. 2 blocks from Starbucks. Good location near Laskin Rd.

The girls at the front desk especially Beth was very...
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The girls at the front desk especially Beth was very professional and very nice to speak too. They had everything ready to go very quickly and did an outstanding job getting me checked in. Thanks ladies !

The breakfast was expensive for the quality.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The restaurant. The toilet tissue was the equivalent of sandpaper!

The breakfast was expensive for the quality. The coffee didnt meet our expectations.

Wish I could do it again. The hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in wish it had breakfast.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The People around the hotel were so very sweet and kind. Especially housekeeping. They are awesome and kind to the guest.

The only problem I had was I was quoted one price on booking.com and another at the hotel. Then I advised I had AARP. The lady had already taken one day from my card and the other two was divided between myself and Sis. Even with the AARP still higher than the quoted price. I am on a fixed income. Overall the hotel itself was wonderful and that I enjoyed. The people except for the one girl was great and maid service was awesome. Pool was great and rooms kept on top of and I did get my floor on 6th and did get to see the dolphins. That was amazing. I would recommend it to families that can afford it. If I find myself in a place able to afford it again with the proper credits I would do it again.

Breath-taking view and great location!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The only downfall to the stay was the smoking policy, if you are a smoker you have to go off property to smoke which is understandable for cleanliness but I thought vaping would be aloud atleast on balcony to make things easier especially when traveling with kids but overall was still a great place!

The location was great! Close to everything and the view was breath-taking! It was a great price for the location and money well spent! We will definately be staying there again

Very pleasant. Got the relaxation that I needed.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

I suppose there's nothing they can actually do about this but turning on the lights in my room was like trying to figure out a 200-piece puzzle. I finally realized I had to flip up certain switches before actually turning the lamps on--but again, this wasn't too great of a bother. I lived.

A very pleasant stay. My room was nice and clean, the bed was super comfy. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep my balcony door opened because strong winds led to a gnat takeover (possibly something that affected all of the hotels) but it didn't bother me too much. The staff was SUPER friendly and helpful, as well. I would absolutely stay here again.

Our lamps didn't work.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Our lamps didn't work. The electrical sockets at the head of the beds didn't work. I thought the tub was clogged.. found an old bandaid. EW. Was also told there was a gym turns out there was no gym, only a pass to the YMCA miles down the road. Also no smoking allowed.. even on the balcony. Overall it was alright. Had better, had worse.

TB RVA
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Temporary bugs due to lawn care. But they were less when old palm trees were removed from Neptune area.

Location, cleanliness polite clerks and workers.

It was okay I will select a different hotel next time.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The room was not nearly as clean as it should have been there was some strange stains on the box spring. You can tell the furniture NEVER gets cleaned behind. The building needs repairs the elevator is extremely slow and there were stained cleaning tiles and the carpet appears to be very old. The hotel needs an update.

The location was beautiful and the staff were very friendly.

The hotel was conveniently located along Atlantic Boulevard...
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The hotel looks a little run down and could use a renovation or freshening up a bit, the parking lot in front of the hotel is poorly laid out and the spaces are really narrow making it difficult to enter your car.

The hotel was conveniently located along Atlantic Boulevard and at a nice spot on the beach. There is a parking garage across the street.

Location and view of the beach was great.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Room was not completely clean. We found hair that was not our own in the shower and in the sheets when we checked in.

Location and view of the beach was great. Water pressure in the shower was good.

We stayed only the one night, but we would definitely come back. Highly recommend Oceanfront.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Pillows were too hard; need to be replaced. Little table on the balcony for your drinks would be a nice addition.

Balcony overlooked the ocean. Staff were very cordial, especially the waitress in Neptune

In the heart of the beach action.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

There was a note from management telling lodgers to keep the sliding glass door to the balcony closed so the bugs and birds wouldn't come in. It would be better if the balcony door had a screen so I could keep the door open and hear the sound of the waves.

The room itself was nothing special, but the oceanfront location is great. I could watch all the activity on the boardwalk and beach from the room's balcony and be just steps away when I was ready to head out and join in the fun.

The view is amazing!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Didn't have enough time to check out the restaurant. The indoor pool area is nice, but very warm.

We were only there one night, but would definitely go again. It is an older hotel, but the room was good size and beds very comfortable. But if you are there, you are there for the view. Amazing!

The AC unit worked but made a lot of noise.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The AC unit worked but made a lot of noise. They were unable to fix it right then but the staff was able to move us to a different room. The staff even confirmed everything was working before we moved rooms. The maintenance guy even helped us with our luggage. We greatly appreciate the staff making sure we were comfortable and happy customers. We would stay here again!

Location was perfect
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

We arrived at 11:00am and were told they would call us early to check in. They never called and put room was actually still not ready at check in time

Location was perfect

Overall, I enjoyed my stay here but I probally wont stay again
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

I didn't like there was no microwave and the restaurant was pricey even with a 10% discount

I loved the friendly/ helpful staff and the location

Good stay, bad bedding
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The bedding was not comfortable. I lay across it to feel very rough blanket or covered. I'm not sure what it was but it was as thin as the sheet. I should have brought my own blanket.

It was ocean front

Our stay was amazing. See you next year
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The chairs on the balcony were dirty. The sink in the room did not drain so you had to run the water for a few and stop to let it drain.

We were greeted with smiles and Good Morning from the staff when we arrived. The rooms are a little dated with some items, but was clean. The location of the hotel is awesome. I absolutely loved it. Right on the beach. Quick access to the boardwalk. I was there with family to celebrate my 50th birthday.

Wonderful Experience
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

I wish the entrances and exits were easier for wheelchairs. Also the parking was really tight and small.

The staff was super friendly. They were quick to assist me which I needed since being in a wheelchair, makes things more difficult. They were easy to talk to with both asking for help and just friendly conversation.

Best value in the heart of virginia beach
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The extra bed we ordered for the room was like sleeping on springs,they need to invest in better beds

location, and the covered parking across the street kept our motorcycles dry from the rain

Beautiful sunrise views!!! Very clean, very friendly
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

It was a little bit close to one end rather than right in the middle,of the boardwalk but we ended up loving the location.

It was a pretty Perfect location on the boardwalk for us. It was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Reasonably priced for an older hotel and relatively clean.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Kid's in adjacent rooms and upstairs made too much noise. Not the hotel's fault but this was the only frustrating part of the experience here. No microwave was a little disappointing.

Friendly staff. Great location. Clean room.

My family and I really had a wonderful stay.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

They could have had a microwave in a general area. I understand they are a restaurant on site but if you wanted to box your food up that you didn't finish, you would have had to eat it cold later.

I really enjoyed my stay there the staff was super nice. When ever I called to the front desk for something they would have it to me within 5 minutes.

Oversall we had a great stay.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The new Chambermaids on the floor that we were on, weren't the best. Our room wasn't done 2 days straight. Don't know what the problem was, except they seemed to spend more time on their phones than they did working. The seasoned chambermaids were excellent.

The food at the Neptune Diner was excellent. The staff at the front desk were awesome. The rooms all face the ocean and we just love watching the ships coming and going. The boardwalk was great to walk.

Relaxing stay!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Wish there was a microwave in the room but otherwise no complaints.

The staff was friendly and helpful and the view was perfect. We saw about 20 dolphins sitting on our balcony! Out the door and onto the boardwalk. Close to shopping and restaurants. We would definitely stay again!

We had a great stay!!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

There was nats and flies that where flying around in our room when we checked in but it was where the people before had left the sliding door open during their stay. We kept it closed and didn’t have much problem with them.

Beds was comfy and the view of the ocean was great!! My children loved the glass elevator!!

To be able to lay in bed and see the ocean was just amazing. Great way to wake up.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Room was a little outdated and bathroom not the cleaniest. Cleaning crew left their spritz bottle in the bathroom and did not make the beds.

View from our room was amazing

The cleaning staff were very friendly.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

We put how many kids we had with us and there was not enough room for everyone. My husband is a large man and he slept on one double bed. Me and my youngest daughter (12) slept in one bed and we had to ask for a rollaway bed and extra sheets to make a bed on the floor. Not happy!

The cleaning staff were very friendly.

Definitely a clean, no frills place with a good location. Not a very comfortable stay for us.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Small rooms, loud air conditioner and difficult temperature control, only 2 sheets on beds (no blankets!), beds not very comfortable, no hot water for our morning showers on our last day.

Location was fantastic. It was clean. Staff was friendly and attentive.

It was convenient - walking distance to everything we needed
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

When taking a shower the tub did NOT drain. It took about 15 mins before the next person could get in without water in the tub. The bathroom was extremely small. Very disappointed to see full size beds in the room?! Also, not the hotels fault but the homeless problem in Virginia Beach is bad, people sleeping on mattresses right near the boardwalk!

It was convenient - walking distance to everything we needed

Relaxing and affordable
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Linens were hard and scratchy. Beds were small. A microwave in the rooms or lobby would have saved us from eating sandwiches every day or eating out. Breakfast would have been great!

Very friendly staff. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Right on the beach. Great indoor pool. Short walk to store and many restaurants. Mini fridge in room. There is a Returning guest 15% discount and a military discount.

Overnight trip to visit relative. Staff was friend. Thankfully spent little time in hotel room.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Tiny bathroom. Small room in general. Check in person said I would receive a 10% military discount, then his calculations reflected a 5% discount which was, apparently, never applied to my VISA.

Proximity to the beach.

firm bed, balcony facing the ocean, great air conditioning...
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

pressure in the shower. more than hot enough though; no real seating for PC work. pillows were wimpy and mushy, not firm enough

firm bed, balcony facing the ocean, great air conditioning unit to keep it cool

It was convenient and the oceanfront view was fantastic
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The bar closes at 9 no where on the website did it state this. The indoor pool was being worked on. Did not receive no email about this and these two reasons are the only reason I picked this hotel. I should have been informed of this or at least got some kind of discount because of this.

It was convenient and the oceanfront view was fantastic

The location was GREAT!
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Found some hairs in the bathroom sink when I arrived and a "leftover" washcloth that belonged to someone else still in the bathroom (all the hotel's linens were white, washcloth was navy).

The location was GREAT! And the staff were awesome!

The location how you could wake up and see the dolphins
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The fact that they were changing out the beds and we were the only people staying at the hotel because of it.

The location how you could wake up and see the dolphins

My ocean front room
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The heated indoor pool was under construction & thats why I picked this hotel I expect a small refund I will be calling manager for that

My ocean front room

Overall good experience

Bring your own TP, Double beds in room, not queen

This is an older hotel, but still in good shape. The view was great, beautiful sunrise over the ocean

Very relaxing and enjoyable stay.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Restaurant staff could have been more attentive.

Enjoyed being and eating so close to the ocean. Staff very friendly and helpful;. Discounted tickets for the aquarium was great. Discount at the restaurant was good also.

was ok would not stay again
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Out dated the rooms and the elevators all 3 of them broke one night we were there and they are really really small and you have to pay for parking never had to pay for parking and no free breakfast and no microwave in rooms

The stuff friendly and it was clean

Pay close attention.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Cons: - Traveled with 2 female friends. At check-in friend 1 was told by Mike that she wouldn't have to pay for parking because "pretty girls don't have to pay." A tad bit creepy. - When I arrived a day later and had to straighten out some confusion with billing (apparently I didn't pay enough attention w/ booking.com - my fault not the hotel's), friend 2 was with me at this time, and was told by Mike that he had been "stalking" our room a little and thought there was only 2 people staying in it and seemed disappointed that there were actually 3. As someone who has been stalked before, this was incredibly uncomfortable, and made me make sure all extra locks were in place before going to bed. While I hope he wasn't literally stalking our room, this was completely inappropriate to tell any guest. - Friends 1 and 2 told me that when they arrived the day before there was some hair stuck to the wall of the bathtub. It was gone by the time I got there, so I didn't see it myself. - The bathtub creaks like its lacking support underneath. - The sliding glass door has sand caked on the entire outside of it. I understand it's the off-season but this is important even then. - There were dark red spots/splatters on the wallpaper. Stickers and a partial band-aid on the smoke detector. - At check-out I found out that we were in fact charged for parking for all 3 vehicles (despite what Mike told friend 1). And friend 2 was told by a female employee (didn't catch her name) that she would need to pay again for her car. After friend 2 informed the employee of Mike's comment about "pretty girls don't have to pay', the employee waived the parking fee (that had already been paid). - I've worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years, and in the cleaning industry for 7.

Pros: Location right on the beach, and had a good view from the balcony. Beds were relatively comfy for a high traffic tourist location (beach). I could easily see my car from the building so I didn't feel I had to go check on it. Hotel was right on the beach, and close to dining and shopping as well.

Great relaxing weekend.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Bathroom was a bit small... no hot water in the morning... elevators were slow... TV only worked one night, they tried to fix it, but it still didn’t work. I’m sure if we would have complained, they would have brought a new one, but we spent most of the time on the balcony so it didn’t matter :)

The bed was comfy. Location was great. Beach was beautiful. Balcony was perfect. Room was very clean. Shower water pressure was awesome. Buffet at Neptune’s was delicious.

The staff members were so friendly and welcoming.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The staff members were so friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and the view from the balcony was absolutely breathtaking. We can not wait to go back.

We stayed for a pageant.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The parking in lot was a bit snug but there is a parking garage and lot across the street with more space. This was the only thing that I didn't like and it was not unbearable. There was were very friendly staff in the lot helping visitors.

This is our 3rd stay! We love the location, the price, the staff is awesome. It has an indoor pool and a restaurant. It has an ATM on site (thank goodness lol)

This was a lovely room with a great view and great location. The front staff was friendly.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The food at the Neptune was terrible. The crab soup was sweet, the calamari sauce was sweet/spicy (like for a Chinese dish?) and the Caesar salad chicken was covered in oregano.

The location was great and the staff was awesome.

The restaurant

My wife and I had a nice time on our recent visit. April 9 to 13. The only complaints we had were, the room was chilly, we ended up buying a blanket because the bed only had a sheet and a thin covering, and if you turned the heat up in was to stuffy. Our breakfast at Neptune's wasn't great. If you order rye toast you only get 1 piece because according to the waitress rye toast is thicker, REALLY.

Staff was excellent.
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

Walls paper thin. Sleeping was impossible with music, walking up and down hallway talking. Party in someone's room. People sleeping in stairwell blocking beach entranc.

Staff was excellent.Beds comfortable. Clean hotel.

It was okay for a one night stay
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The entire wall of electrical sockets on one side of the room did not work, so no working lights, and we had to pay for parking!

Location , heated pool

I was very impressed with the gentlemen working at check in...
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

I enjoyed my stay very much, there was nothing to dislike!

I was very impressed with the gentlemen working at check in when we arrived. He was very nice & made sure my daughter and I were accommodated with our room! I also like that I chose one of the last family owned hotels in VS beach. Keep rockin!

I won’t be coming back there
    • Ocean Front Room - Two Double Beds

The room need to be updated and the bathroom need to be updated too, 119 room door don’t close you will have to push the door to hear the click so u know the door is closed!!!

The swimming pool okay