Reviews of The Plaza Suites Hotel 3 stars

3100 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA

#5 of 32 hotels in Santa Clara

5 star hotel experience
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

I enjoy the buffet breakfast. Lots of choice of food. The room is included with a living room! The bed is comfy. We are catching flights on the next morning, it is just 15min drive to airport! We really enjoy our stay there. Hope we could stay longer. There are a lot of eateries nearby.

I'm not sure I would stay here again. Small for a family (adults) of four with one bathroom
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The beds could be replaced I felt springs and had a very uncomfortable sleep while I was there. I would have preferred not to have a room next to the elevator I could hear the elevator arrive every time and there were many children that were running up and down at various times during the day & night, which made for not quite a relaxing stay.

The breakfast included was good the pool area was nice

Good
    • Deluxe King Suite

Breakfast could be better if you offer less selection but than a little better quality with less choices. Did not like having to pay for early check in. I am platinum with another brand and never pay to check in early or check out late.

The texts from the staff.

see above

see abovr

They charge a $25 early check in fee, even if your room is ready. Traveling from out of town for an event I think if the room is available, as a courtsey they should let their guest check in early free of charge. I have never in my life heard of such a thing. VERY dissappointed.

Freezing Cold in a nice hotel
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The room was freezing cold (69 degrees). I turned the heater on at 5:00 pm to 73 so it would be warm by the time we got back to the hotel. The heater did not work well. Called front desk and the lady said to push the buttons to increase the heat and I told her I did and after a few times she put me on hold for 10 mins. I ended up hanging up since it was late (11:00 pm). I set the heater to 78 and by 2:00 in the morning it was only 70 degrees. I had to pull the covers off the other bed so my daughter and I could stay warm. We were miserable

The pool and the extra activities set up for the kids

Everything!
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The window blinds in the room, it was hard to close to sleep at night for one of the nights

Everything! The layout of the room and the free breakfast was awesome as well!

Nice accomodations, bed is comfy, appetizers are tasty, bar service POOR!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The food in the bar is VERY tasty, but the wait staff get's a POOR rating. We went to the bar during happy hour with our coupon for a free drink. The coupon said 5pm, and we were there at 5pm. There was one table of four people at this time. Someone was helping them with drinks and we over heard them being told that they could order appetizers, but the dinner menu wasn't available until 5:30. We thought we would order appetizers with our drink. We waited and waited for service, we were completely ignored by two employees. No one even asked if we wanted water, provided a menu or said "boo" to us. Finally after 30 minutes, my husband went up to the server and asked for service. He was told that someone said we were waiting for someone??? I'm not sure how they would know that since we didn't speak to ANYONE from the bar. And if that were true, you'd think they would have at least offered water. Service is a complete FAIL!

The appetizers were very tasty. Impressed with flavor profile and presentation! Also, the bed was very comfortable.

Usually breakfast is good when we stay but this last time...
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Usually breakfast is good when we stay but this last time was horrible this time eggs were in cooked bacon was so thin and not how they use to be . There was no coffee .

The staff was very helpful and welcoming.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The spring mattress was very uncomfortable. I could sleep much. Also the pillows were puffy and hard to sleep on. The bathroom was very small. Breakfast was very limited with gluten-free oprions.

The staff was very helpful and welcoming. Room size and layout very comfortable.

Nice pool and bar, well situated hotel with large and...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Disappointing breakfast with only the made to order omelette and the coffee as highlight. But last day no omelette, breakfast room crowded with noisy kids and no china for the coffee! Not at all OK at this price.

Nice pool and bar, well situated hotel with large and comfortable rooms

Bed was comfortable, everything very clean.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Coffee was to strong, I heard hesrd a lot of people coment on that maybe if you also had a light roast. Food got cold very quickly.

Bed was comfortable, everything very clean.

Great price and place to stay
    • Deluxe King Suite

Bed was great. Air conditioner wasn't working well, but a staff member came to our room and fixed it quickly. Love the free drink and the food we ordered from the restaurant was excellent. Bartender was prompt and friendly.

Felt like home and definitely will come back

Coffee could be improved

The room was great. It was comfortable. Food was great. The pool and hot tube area was very Nice. The food and drinks at the bar were heavenly

Clean, quick, and a good time!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The check out option on the tv said it was available but in doing so, it stated it doesn't work. Misleading.

The cleanliness and location convenience.

Would stay again, just for the dinner!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The bathroom was tight. Toilet very low. Lots of problems with cable reception.

The room was nice and quaint. It fit our needs. Bed very comfortable. We had a late dinner, PRIME. It was incredible! We had the rib eye steak,asparagus, Yukon mashed potatoes, with the chef bread. Wow!

Top of the line, the best!
    • Prestige Suite

We liked everything the hotel offered.

The room was extra large, clean and we consider it to be a top of the line hotel, it was above our expectations!

It was great all around.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The Voss water for $6 taste very much like plastic or nail polish remover... smh.. the Prime spring water was good.

Bed and pillows, got shower water pressure!

Nice hotel and location
    • Deluxe King Suite

Bed was too firm for me but I've been sleeping on very soft bed. This will be a deal breaker in the future which is unfortunate as it is a nice hotel. Shower head flow could have been greater but still acceptable.

I like the room as it had frig, microwave, coffee maker, 2 tvs It also had iron and steamer.

Would recommend for a family stay.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

There was a leaky faucet in sink and bathtub, but no big deal.

Parking was free and easy access from the street. Room was clean and comfortable. Property was generally well maintained and the lobby, bar and breakfast area were very nice.

Best hotel I've ever stayed in!
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

There's nothing to dislike about this place

Customer service, facilities are spotless, very Fancy looking, comfortable beds, room layout, location, exceptional value, breakfast was very good.

It was a great surprise to find that the room was just what we needed.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The hotel was nice and clean family friendly. Breakfast was a plus was not your regular continental breakfast. It was more like a little diner breakfast.

The breakfast was very good.

We stayed in a king suite and a double suite. The bathrooms are super small and the beds are ROCK hard. Also the staff is not helpful. We were in town for the 49er game and my husband left early to return to the room with his key but upon arrival his key did not work. The staff would not replace his key without talking to me because his name was not on the room. Even after showing his ID and verifying the last names matched and the addresses matched. He had to call me at the game to speak to the staff. Luckily I heard my phone! Overall not a fan of this place and will not stay here again.

The breakfast was very good.

Great property, good location. Front desk help needs training.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Young woman at the front desk was very UNfriendly while she checked us in. And I asked a specific question about public transportation and her reply was that she didn’t know, she never uses it. So I asked a more general question and she said she had no idea. No offer to help, no information. So...we tried an Uber and ended up stuck in traffic and missed the pre-concert dinner with friends. ☹️

Restaurant staff friendly and good food. Nice room. Clean and spacious as advertised.

It was definitely worth every penny. Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.
    • Prestige 2 Double Beds Suite

The bathroom is a little dated and the water pressure could improve.

The staff was very friendly and they offer an amazing breakfast. Tons of choices for the whole family.

Fabulous and would stay again for the value and location.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Pool was not heated and jacuzzi was not working. Pool had leaves.

Free parking A real breakfast included that included quality food. 2 drinks at bar Spacious rooms with refrigerator and microwave and a safe. Bathrobe Quiet

I would stay here ANYTIME I am in the area. I hope all Plaza Suites hotels are as good as this one.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The coffee was not good - in the room or at the breakfast. There was no real half&half or heavy cream (just the little packets...yuck) so I tried to drink it black and couldn't. It just was not tasty. The Keurig coffeemaker in the room didn't make hot water so I couldn't have tea. I never even thought to use the microwave (since I don't own one).

The bacon was EXCELLENT. I loved the room layout. It seemed a little small at first but it was so efficient that I ended up loving it. The bar was great as was the steak dinner. Also, I turned in my free drink tickets for bottle of VOSS sparkling water and the bar didn't give me a hard time about it. The elevators were fast. The staff was very friendly.

Never again
    • Deluxe King Suite

1. When I booked the room there was a box on the site that asked for any special requests, and I did enquire regarding the availability of distilled water at your hotel, and nobody did respond to this request, no e-mails, and during the check-in nobody responded to this as well. However I assumed this would go unnoticed, so I did bring my own distilled water. 2. Your bar, the employees were friendly, and had great service, however your menu was littered with odd-ball menu items, and had far to many “house specials”, while I don’t mind a bit of local flavor, you should have a menu that speaks for a larger audience. I did try your “sliders” which were not sliders but rather full size burgers, and rather greasy at that. 3. The bed, well lets put it this way, I didn’t sleep, it was rock hard… 4. Breakfast, overall your breakfast was fine, however it’s clear you don’t clean your coffee machines as the coffee had a bitter, sour taste, and I’m betting the temp on you brewers is set to high, as there was a burnt taste to your coffee. Blue bottle coffee has some great brewing guides if you need some additional help here: https://bluebottlecoffee.com/preparation-guides 5. Check out procedures, as there were no notes in the room or on the “invoice” left outside the door as to what was expected for checkout, I ended up visiting your front desk to get things squared away, this seems like a really easy item to fix…

Not relaxed
    • Deluxe King Suite

Our stay was not leisure, our stay was shared with over 50-60 youth baseball team. They crowded the pool and Sauna as well as the bar area. Running up and down the stairs up until after 11 pm. Parents had no control. Parents at the bar while kids ran the hotel. Staff was oblivious to it all. When asked for control they stated they will ask them to stop at 10 pm. Overall stay 4.

Hotel was nice & clean

Nice rooms, friendly staff, we'll definitely stay there again.
    • Deluxe Accessible King Suite

Everything was great, I have nothing negative to say.

I was a friendly place to stay, we had a drink at the bar and ended up having dinner on the patio. Breakfast was awesome, it was really a nice place to stay, we'll definitely stay there again.

Nice for short stay.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Odd toilet and shower position. Basically have to climb around toilet to shower.

We stayed on the opposite side from the freeway so it was quiet. Great breakfast and free parking. Complementary drink at bar.

Great facilities
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The sofa bed was terrible, worse bed I've ever slept on. Back is aching from it.

Great pool, awesome gym. Loved the free breakfast and free drink each night.

Fair
    • Prestige 2 Double Beds Suite

The second/last day the room was never cleaned. It would've been nice to come back to made beds and the trash taken out

Great variety of breakfast. Fruit, bacon, eggs, etc.

Bed was comfortable, enjoyed the patio area for breakfast...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Too much pepper on the bacon. Parking is tight for large trucks

Bed was comfortable, enjoyed the patio area for breakfast and evening drinks. Enjoyed free drink each night

Pleasant surprise.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The wi fi was sketchy sometimes.

Pleasant surprise! Pool was lovely, breakfast buffet excellent, beds nice and comfy, room big enough for our family of 4. Staff was so friendly, too, and helpful. I forgot my phone in the room when we checked out, and hosekeeping kindly kept it for me (we returned for it 30 minutes later). Very impressed. Location was convenient for us and was easy to get to.

Amazing Breakfast, comfortable beds, and nice large rooms!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The AC units were old and the one in our room didn't work when we first got there. However the maintenance staff was quick to fix our issues!

My hotel stay was great. The beds were amazingly comfortable, the rooms were big with plenty of room and the breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I've ever had!

Pretty hotel, comfy bed, poor service.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The dishes at breakfast were dirty. The staff at breakfast, also lacked proper hospitality skills- no smiling. When I told the manager the dishes weren't clean- no apologies. She put some plates back. Made no comment or verbal response to me. The pool hours are too strict. I know they want other guests to not be disturbed by the noise, but people are paying for the amenities along with the hotel. When they close and are too strict about the schedule, the value you get is diminished. Saturday night at 10pm the bar/restaurant were closed, along with the little store, so no food.

The bartenders were great. My bed was super comfortable.

Great Hotel...stay away from the restaurant/bar.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The restaurant/bar manager from the restaurant located within the hotel made blatantly sexist and racist remarks to my wife when she went to get her complimentary drink provided to Hotel guests. After making the drinks she informed my wife the vouchers were not applicable to the drinks she had ordered, my wife then proceeded to inform her that she had gotten the same drink the night before at which point the manager who is herself a woman told my wife that she had gotten "lucky getting a drink she wasn't suppose to the night before because the person who had served her must have been a guy"; when my wife corrected her telling her it had been a female who had attendded her she then proceded to ask if t had been a "darker girl". The manager refused to give my wife the drinks that had been ordered unless she paid the difference however at that point the extra cost it would have been for the drinks was no longer important it paled in comparison to the racist and sexist comments that made us very upset. We informed the Hotel manager on duty who said he would make a report.

The hotel and its staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Great stay.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The full breakfast was fine with the usual options but it closes exactly at 930. My wife was going to refill her tea and they closed door in her face at like 9:32 without a word. I know you have to close at some point but just a "sorry we're closed now" would've been nice.

The staff was very nice and helpful with advice about getting to and back from events at levis stadium. Lots of free parking and good location for all things silicon valley.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Could have been better
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Wifi & tv signal were terrible. Couch wasn't the comfiest for what you pay to be here. I would've at least thought they'd have an HD tv, so when I did get to each tv it was awful to look at. They have expensive water in there room, we didn't touch it but they tried to charge me for it. They refunded the charge but it was still annoying.

Very nice hotel. Loved the pool & hot tub area. I had the double bed room,was very roomy. Staff was very friendly.

Big shock with our stay.....My mom got robbed
    • Deluxe King Suite

My mom had her purse robbed/stolen by two guys in the breakfast room in the early morning on the 2nd day of our stay there. There were only surveillance camcorders inside the breakfast room but not in other areas of the hotel including the parking lot. The way how the robbers left the hotel was not captured on the video.

I like the convenient location of the hotel and the floor plan of the room.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

okay stay
    • Deluxe King Suite

Staff was not very helpful, i asked for a band aid for my 3 yr old and they told us they didn't have one to give but i could purchase a box in the mini shop they had on property. Unacceptable especially because i work in a hotel as well and we have a first aide kit in our office.

The breakfast was great, and fresh. Bed was comfortable and enjoyed the pool area.

Trouble with the room key at checking did not work...
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Trouble with the room key at checking did not work housekeeper let me I call the front desk host came up with another key still did not work. Engineer came in fixed it came in after a evening out and the key did not work an employee on the 6 floor came over and did something and the key worked very frustrating

The restaurant inside the hotel was fabulous with excellent...
    • Deluxe Accessible King Suite

The restaurant inside the hotel was fabulous with excellent food and beautiful presentation. When we arrived we asked for a cushion for the fold out couch and they brought it up immediately.

Bar tender on 3/4/17 night close to 10 pm was rude !
    • Deluxe King Suite

Thanks for the free cocktail offer but we'd rather bring our own bottle if he's the bar tender

Bar tender on 3/4/17 night close to 10 pm was rude !!!!!!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Book this hotel now.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Room was fantastic, bed was comfortable, breakfast was awesome and staff was wonderful. Excellent value for the money. This is the hotel I will come back to again and again.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Great place to stay.

All was fine!!!!!!!

the front desk , were all very nice and helpful. One of the girls at the front desk (dont remember her name sorry) was very,very helpful on the computer. Rooms very nice, but the area was more for the business person,but would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Wonderful!
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The only thing probably was that the spa closed early. Wished it would have stayed open later.

Nice comfy rooms, excellent breakfast. It was so nice to not have to go look for a place to go eat especially with kids. Everything was so convenient! The staff was exceptionally nice, friendly, and helpful.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

The bar in the hotel and lots of mirro in the room.

Small bathroom

The bar in the hotel and lots of mirro in the room. The microwave and coffee maker were hidden which makes the living area organize and comfy.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Wear your sunday best if u want to be treated like a human being.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The staff treated my wife and i like garbage , as if we couldnt afford to stay in such a fine establishment. Never in my life have i had to pay for a drink at the bar before the bartender would bring it to me.

The breakfast was awesome

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Decent stay may think twice about booking here again.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Breakfast buffet was on the heavy side with a lot of high fat foods. Nothing available if you're trying to make healthy choices. Limited fruit selection as well. Bathroom faucets were leaking and not taken care of.... Location was a bit isolated from the main part of town so not easily accessible to restaurants.

Staff was friendly. Good air/heating. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Did not hear the other guests or outside noises.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

The complimentary breakfast was outstanding.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The beds could have been more comfortable. Not the best mattresses.

The complimentary breakfast was outstanding.. even had omelettes made to order. Although we don't drink, the 2 free drink vouchers per night was a nice touch. Very nice staff and hotel.

Plush suites in Silicon Valley but ironically paid WiFi!
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Paid wifi! In this age and time??? Come on!

Plush rooms, quick check in, delicious breakfast, the robe, close to palo alto , welcome drink, feels new , clean , nearby restaurants

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Great place if you're going to a game.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The walk to the Levi stadium was a bit far for us so we took Uber but leaving the stadium to get picked up by Uber was confusing even for the Uber drivers. The city blocks off quite a big area so you still end up walking a few blocks from where you can get dropped off. This isn't the hotels fault just letting you know if walking is a struggle for anyone to plan on extra time.

Nice to have the bed in a separate room from the couch area. The room was clean and there was a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The property is clean and nice as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Plaza Suites recommendations

Freeway noise was bothersome. Try to get on the back side of the property if possible.

Amazing breakfast choices and great staffing. Hotel staff was very helpful and we really liked the contact that they use with texting.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

great location comfort clean watch out for Internet charges!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Bar/Restaurant service poor! Depending on room booked may have to pay for Internet. Front desk doesn't give help advise you to go online, hmmm kind of a set up as you need to pay for Internet to go online for help!

Rooms comfortable and clean perfect location for everything! Free Breakfast and one evening drink.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Great value and free trip parking.

Nothing worth mentioning.

Not the newest on the block but great value.extremely polite staff,really nice full breakfast. A free drink at the bar, pleasant and clean shuttle to the airport. And...free parking while I am on my trip. We'll definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Friendly people, clean and cozy.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Location was on the other side of shopping and other attractions. Walking distance to most attractions were somewhat long.

Ease of check in. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Great hotel overall!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The information about being near Levi Stadium was deceiving. Even though it didn't refer to walking, the way it was described, you thought they were referring to walking, which is far! I think they need more information about their hotel relating to Levi Stadium since most of their patrons stay there for that reason, and it will allow people to plan ahead better.

Breakfast was the best for being free - it was like iHop food. Great bacon! The bed was very comfortable. The men even commented on it, and usually, bed is the #1 they complain about.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

The Hotel is in a great location.
    • Deluxe King Suite

During our stay kids was outside our door on the steps making alot of noise. Make me wonder if they could have found another spot to play.

Rooms are extremely comfortable. Love the mini living room and the private door to the room.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Would definitely stay again!!!!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Arcade a little small, room was next to the dumpster, trash man woke us up early, delivery trucks as well, had I got there earlier probably would have gotten a higher floor or different side.

Clean, facilities available at good hours, security present, very nice bar area with pool view, workout room excellent, good location.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Free breakfast was convenient for us since we had a tight...
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

I wasnt aware that we had to pay for internet connection when booking through a 3rd party. If we had booked it directly with the hotel, it would have been free. This was important to us.

Free breakfast was convenient for us since we had a tight schedule. Loved the happy hour free drinks. Rooms very were very comfy and roomy.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

The night was a cloud 9 and morning breakfast was grand slam.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The only concern I had was there wasn't a water dispenser for people to drink like last time.

The customer service was outstanding. Complementary 2 free drinks on the house was a perfect way welcome new guests to the hotel.The best though was the breakfast style buffet in the morning, that right there is the reason why I came back to stay.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The room was spacious and the property was nice.
    • Prestige 2 Double Beds Suite

They need to have more parking, that was an issue the two days we were there.

The room was spacious and the property was nice. Breakfast was good as well.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

We only stayed for 1 night but our stay was so nice I wished it had been longer.
    • Prestige 2 Double Beds Suite

Not having a view of the dumpsters would be the only thing that would have been nice. Otherwise our stay was amazing!

We ordered room service and my boys like ranch with their fries, the kitchen did not have ranch so they made some for them, my boys loved it and couldn't believe that the staff went out of their way to do that for them. That is saying something to impress two boys age 12 and 14. Thank you.

Highly recommend this hotel!
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

There was a nail underneath the couch that cut my toe a couple of times and I told the maid as we were exiting so that no one else would be hurt but she didn't speak English. Sort of annoying when employees don't speak any English at all. That's just not right because they r the representatives of the property that are often the closest to the customers. U need to understand your clients. I didn't want to make a big deal because all of the rest was great :)

Was visiting my son who is at scu there..not as close to SCU as I thought but worth the 10 min drive since this hotel was so nice and the room is a lil suite..so comfortable and really pretty!! View was great of the lovely trees all around and the free breakfast was beyond awesome!! A full on breakfast freshly cooked. So good and we dined outside with our meal overlooking the pool and grounds. Really relaxing!! The maid service was quick when we went to run errands then returned and it was really all top notch. The price was so affordable. Very worth every bit! Oh I also liked that I was immediately texted when I got to my room asking how it was and that I could text any of my requests to the front desk like late check out etc..that was really cool!!

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

Amazing
    • Prestige King Suite

Nothing everything was superb

The service, breakfast, location, style, rooms, comfort of the hotel and the complimentary drink were amazing. We defiantly plan on staying here again. Well worth the money we paid I recommend this place to anyone.

Wonderful place!
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

At breakfast there were many empty bowls. Even simple things like fruit and pudding were not replenished in a timely manner. There was one really nice guy running around like crazy trying to bring more food, more plates, silverware etc out. They need more helpers.

Service was fabulous, no charge for parking.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

The food was fresh even morning with great choices to...
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The beds mattresses could of been more comfortable you could feel the springs and the bed it self where hard

The food was fresh even morning with great choices to choose from The staff where very professional and welcoming

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

When having a major event in town, like a concert, the bar...
    • Deluxe King Suite

When having a major event in town, like a concert, the bar should remain open longer and guests should not be forced out of that area after it closes. The rooms were not ready when we arrived at 3:00 pm, the bar also should have been open then to create a better atmosphere with all of the guests waiting for their rooms.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Great hotel with courteous staff! Good location.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Mold in the bathrooms this could and should be addressed. Best smell, bleach means clean. My fear is that they will continue to ignore and I will no longer be able to stay on business trips. For what they are charging they should replace if they can't get clean. I will also say I do the "remote" test and the remotes are always clean so that is a good sign they are trying.

Great location, generous breakfast, rooms comfortable, free drink coupon until 10pm Very quiet love the outdoor patio area by the pool. Food and bar nice. Lobby area renovated nicely, rooms not quite as nice, but still my favorite place to stay. I love the 3rd floor back side, very quiet away from freeway.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Nice hotel in a good location.
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

The staff could have been more helpful. I asked for wine glasses to be brought to my room twice and it never happened. Also, we were attending a concert that weekend and I was told by a staff member that there was no need to call a taxi or uber because taxi's would be lined up outside the hotel which wasn't true. I was also told it was to far to walk to Levi Stadium from the hotel and that wasn't true either. I found those things to be frustrating because its hard to plan without accurate information. So, we were late to the concert because we ended up driving finding a place to park and then walking a long way when I could have just called a taxi.

I liked the layout of the room. The bed was small but comfortable. I liked the outside patio eating area it was very nice. The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

A perfect place to stay in the Silicon Valley!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Frankly, not much. Not having free Wi-Fi in the suites was disappointing. (Although it was free in the lobby and lounge.)

Relocated us into a room to meet our medical needs, happily. Free drink vouchers at the lounge for each evening, and a bountiful free breakfast each morning. Gorgeous and roomy suites with everything you might need for the stay. Very nice room attendant for our suite.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Lesson learned, check-out room B4 check-in
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Bathroom doors were locked shut on arrival, maintenance came and opened, but continued to get stuck each time it was closed, which was inconvenient seeing that they closed inward into a very small space for both toilet and tub. Sofa sleeper had a huge dip in it at the head.Mgmt was informed.

Cleanliness of room.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Never again ...
    • Deluxe King Suite

1. Bath was not cleaned 2. no hot water at 8.00 am on weekend 3. breakfast was worse!!! If you like sugar and fat you'll be fine 4. Restaurant is very expensive, price and quality don't match 5. old fashoned room 6. pay for internet in room 7. in my opinion very very overpriced

That my company payed for this hotel

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

poorly managed, lack of customer service
    • Deluxe Two Double Beds Suite

Room wasn't ready upon arrival, even though we were there at 4pm and there's no excuse for rooms not to be prepped and ready for next guests. There was a line of other angry guests waiting for rooms also. Had to get ready in the lobby bathroom. Caused us to be late for the concert we were attending at Levi's Stadium. Not worth staying here, the staff was poorly managed and rude. I would rather pay more money to stay elsewhere.