Reviews of The Plaza 5 stars

Fifth Avenue at Central Park South, New York, NY 10019, USA

#129 of 415 hotels in New York

• Plaza Room

I can't think of anything.

All I can say about Plaza is AMAZING. I booked the hotel for my aunt's stay in New York for 4 nights, the experience was AMAZING. The staff texted us the night before we arrived, and helped us added 1 extra bed before we landed in New York. They prepared desert for my aunt and left a welcome card for her (I did emailed them before and asked for the arrangement, they did exactly as I expected). The room was very nice and clean. The location is unbeatable. She can easily walk to 5th ave, central park etc..The staffs are alway very nice and responsive. Whenever we need something, they will help us out right away. As she will soon become my mother in law, I really want to make sure her stay in New York is enjoyable. Thank you Plaza for helping me make her experience unforgettable.

The tv was a bit hard to figure out.

We wanted to watch big business starring Bette milder and Lilly Tomlinson in our room, as much of it was filmed in the plaza, but were unable to

• Plaza Room

You will pay the price. Again, you’re paying to stay “at the Plaza”. But is the value there? Upgraded room was on 19th floor without view. Ask for Central Park view and see if you get it. Bartender is OK but aloof, as you would expect. We stayed mid-town for 2 nights prior to the Plaza and really enjoyed it for 1/3 the price. Those in the know realize 2/3 of the hotel converted to residences on the West side. The hotel portion is smaller now. But my S/O dreamed of staying here - so we did. I don’t regret it, but there’s far better values out there. Most of the guests don’t bat an eye at these prices. Do it once so you can experience it.

Obviously, The locations is good. Great access to Central Park, Madison Ave shops, Theater District. Lobby and Palm Room are fantastic. The smell of fresh flowers hits you like a pillow to the face as you enter. Very accommodation reception. Porters and Bell Boys are very helpful and friendly.

• Plaza Room

We witnessed the staff from F&B arguing several times. One specific time at breakfast they were louder than the guests. Also, we openly saw a waitress bite into a piece of toast that was left over from a guests plate. In another incident the F&B staff from the champagne bar were squabbling so loudly in their own language the manager had to intervene. Unfortunately for guests that didn’t quiet them down.

The Plaza is in a fabulous location for shopping, dining and to Central Park. Beautifully decorated, and maintained.

• Plaza Room

During out stay, it just so happened that the state had required their kitchen to be shut. So we didn’t have any access to room service or their restaurants/bars. Thank goodness for the cafe downstairs. It was great to have access to that but it did close by 9pm.

The staff was very friendly and it was very centrally located. While you were in the midst of the hustle bustle, it was still very peaceful and luxurious.

Hard to find something negative to say. They could have been clearer on the prices, if any, on the food and drinks left in the room.

Everything. We had a suite and it was not a cheap room, however the room was well above our expectations. Size , opulence of the fittings, the bathroom was amazing, including the swimming pool that was the bath. Bed.... So comfy, tv size great, room controls and guest services were fantastic, staff were just top notch. This stay for a birthday celebration was everything we expected and more. Just wish it could have been longer.

• Penthouse Suite

Room was not very clean and not that well maintained. Service sometimes was a bit slow. Lobby service was not very good.

Amazing location. Nice room. Good food from room service. Food hall was a great feature. Our guest services manager was excellent.

• Plaza Room

I’m a wheelchair user and the wheelchair entrance was very poor. Waiting around for a security guard to access it and it took away from the initial experience of entering the Plaza for the first time.

The hotel is was extremely beautiful. Everything was pristine. Pure luxury.

• Plaza Room

No Lobby area to sit, you have to sit in one of the bars and restaurants and to order anything since you are sitting there. Gym was freezing cold, No one was there to help.

When we left the hotel at night we were met by a group of men handing out free CDs. Very pushy and difficult to get away from. Of course the CDS are not free and if you take one to try and get away from them, they want a tip and it’s a very unsettling. They were on the pavement, on the rug, of the hotel entrance. I just didn’t expect this type of encounter at the steps of a five star hotel. Perhaps hotel could look at this issue, or perhaps our timing was just unlucky.

Brilliant check in and very plesesant concierge. Most staff - expception was 1 or 2 - but generally staff very helpful and friendly. Our room was upgraded to a suite with large bathroom including fantastic shower and a soaking bath as well as good storage and comfort throughout. The bed is exceptional, very comfortable. Little things added to the trip, such as a texts message to welcome us, the turn down service plus complimentary champagne. We ordered room service which was prompt and although expensive it was enjoyable. However, coffee making facilities in the room would be a welcome addition.

I realize I could order coffee but a coffee pot of some kind would have been great. I had a granddaughter and a daughter in law who slept in while I was up at my usual time. Didn’t want room service just some really hot coffee

The divided rooms. This allowed me to be up and moving around while everyone else slept in. The bathroom. The bathroom the bathroom. We were always excited to get back to room to shower and take a relaxing bath. The closet was great. Held our clothes but was also great for a modest 15 year old to dress in. It was like a private dressing room

Housekeeping: no housekeeping we left our room at 10am, came back at 6 pm and room was still not serviced Food at the reception cafe was aweful We returned the French toast and the butcher muesli

12pm check-out was great. Gluten free options on your menu always an added bonus. All the amenities were beautiful and well thought out. I didn't want to leave my room thanks to the gorgeous chandelier, huge bathtub and comfy bed. Perfect location to shops and restaurants too!

Futniture in bar bery awful the fabric is broken

I love the ambiance, classic hotel.. close to everywhere you need, good security, they have very nice tea.

They say the hotel has soundproofing but it def does not, the rooms were so noisy, you could here the people in the next room put the toilet seat down. The toilet roll was terrible, its the same quality you get in public toilets. The pillows were so uncomfortable. The staff were rude and unhelpful. The bed was too short. There was a terrible draft by the bed that blew in my face all night which made sleeping difficult. Not a great service for the money. I was expecting 5 star treatment and would rate this about 3. Gusts before us had smoked in the shower as everytime I used it I could smell it which made showering very unenjoyable.

The location is good. The decor is nice, but dated.

The staff were not very friendly at check-in. Also there was nobody to receive us and help with bags when we arrived at the hotel. I understand that the lobby was partially blocked off for the public to see the christmas tree however it was a strange entrance into a luxury hotel. We stayed at 4 hotels in NYC this trip and the overall service here was by far the worst.

Our room was wonderful and opulent, with light and temp controls on the ipad. The butler was polite and welcoming.

The breakfast was very expensive for what it was and it was cold

The room was very spacious the bed was very comfortable didn’t want to get out of it the bathroom was out of this world

• Plaza Room

Just a vibe. Can't pin point it.

it was lovely but not spectacular. It's worth staying at once. The in room menu wasn't great, the menu in the Rose Room and Champagne bar wasn't great and guests couldn't get into the Palm Court without reservations. I can't say there was anything bad and while i'm sure my room wasn't top of the line, it was nice. I miss the Waldorf. The doormen were cool.

• Plaza Room

Access to coffee as soon as you wake up.... don't feel like getting dressed to get coffee

The room was fabulous but not enough outlets for various ipad, iphone, PC, etc.

• Plaza Room

The lobby where the reception is located, is a bit confusing and not very inviting. There are no seating areas to sit and relax like you have in other hotels, for example if you are waiting for someone or waiting for your check-in time or where you can just enjoying the atmosphere of the hotel. The only possibility you have are the cafés/restaurants. We had a Plaza room. In the description, it was mentioned that there would be also a bathtub, but there was not any. The bathroom was not accurate as in the pictures. The bathroom was cold. The heating was confusing. Our room was cold so I asked the reception to send someone to check the heating. This was done well. The Guerlain spa invitation we had was only for enhancement and not a real invitation in my opinion. The fitness center is too small for such a well-known hotel. We had our luggage stored when we checked-out as we had our flight later. When we got our luggage, the man who was responsible for handing it back to us was very rude, he seriously stood there and had this "beg" look for a tip. Come on, it is his job! That never happened in other hotels. I do not mind paying tips as I know it is also a custom, but still I felt cornered and had no choice but to tip him for handing me my luggage and it was on the groun floor, so no transportation from different floors or rooms. This hotel is just a "reputation", but unfortunately not worth the price.. I really would have loved to love The Plaza, but I am disappointed.

The bed, the style of the room, the soap and bodylotion.

• Plaza Room

Nothing, everything was perfect.

The room was amazing. Room temperature perfect, the bed was the best I ever slept in, and I loved the big spacious and luxurious bathroom/bathtub. I especially love the smell of The Plaza. Everything smelled sweet of Gardenia. This is by far my favorite hotel!

Robes in bathroom were fully cleaned.

Rose Club was nice venue but food was just ok. Staff at the Plaza were very helpful. Accommodations were excellent. Loved the food hall in the basement. Liked the stepped up security to enter the property.

• Plaza Room

Some of the concierge people, very rude. They also said they would call me when my room was ready & did not. When i went to front desk to check, the room was ready.

Love the hotel itself. Top notch

• Plaza Room

Room was overheated, highly overpriced room service, rooms on the smaller side. Check in and general service, apart from concierge, was a little unfriendly and probably didn’t meet expectations. Generally staff need to smile more.

Very comfortable beds, excellent variety in the food hall downstairs, beautiful bathroom, exceptional concierge, exceptional location.

• Plaza Room

Could not fault this Hotel in any area.

Beautiful old property this has the latest and greatest of all facilities. The property is absolutely grand and charming, warm and comfortable (in winter) and a lovely place to stay. Location is excellent for Central Park and high-end shopping as well as being a short taxi ride to theatres. The staff are very helpful and obliging to any request you may have and genuinely enjoy their work (it shows). The rooms are large (for NY standards) and extremely comfortable - generous wardrobe space - excellent heating/cooling systems - plush décor - excellent bathroom facilities and toiletries provided - exceptional hair salon and spa - very good gym - unbelievable breakfast (a little pricey, however, so substantial you will probably be able to skip lunch!). There is also an entire 'under-world' below the Plaza - shops, cafe's, restaurants - a fantastic area to enjoy a meal or just take a break from the pace of New York. Loved my time at the Plaza and would definitely stay at this lovely hotel again.

Service was so slow. We needed extra towels I had to call twice and wait 45 mins to finally get them. We sat in the lobby for coffee at the table no one came to take our order for over half an hour !!!

• Plaza Room

Checkout time was very early and the staff weren’t helpful in adding up some hours of stay.

Cleanness, bed sheets, toilet, toilet products from la labo, robe & slippers, bed, tv, iPad controller

• King Studio Suite

Everything was perfect.

Staff went above and beyond for my girlfriend's birthday. Even going so far as knowing her name in advance and greeting her personally.

everything was fine until I got back to my country and they deducted more than $700 extra charge I don't know for what reason and deducted smaller amounts as well! even though I paid for everything when I checked out! When i called to check on the situation the manager was so rude and very unhelpful! What an untrustworthy hotel! using my credit card with notification and without an explanation!?

Walking around the outside of property was a little unpleasant. The smell from the horses pulling the carriage s was very unpleasant. Also the hucksters selling pedi cab rides were bothersome. We felt safe but bothered.

beds were just right

• Plaza Room

I loved the extra space in the room and amazing bathroom. I love a big bathroom and in NYC you don't find them very easy. No complaints. Close to everything; food, shopping, across from Central Park just a few more blocks to Time Square and Art district for amazing shows. Great shopping and great fun! Can't wait to stay there again.....

• Plaza Room

The outside staff was not attentive and the cleaning staff was not very punctual. The elevator situation was not good at all, had to take the stairs most evenings.

• The Carnegie Suites

If it was a furnished apartment i would have given it 10 , 5 stars hotel with this bad service i have never experienced before, the concierge was bad , the whole staff all in all was very bad

The only thing I didn't like was I didn't have any cell phone reception in my room and I wasn't going to pay $15 a day for wifi. I feel if I'm paying over $700 a night that wifi should be included.

Probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in, a little too fancy for me lol. But the staff was awesome and the room and property were always clean, it smelled like they had Lilly's hidden all over the property. I will definitely be returning.

• Grand Luxe Room

We were pushed to increase our tips (which were already generous) to a waiter who was really arrogant! Very limited and unhealthy breakfast.

Location and the suite were great.

If I'm paying an arm and a leg to stay there they could've at least had free wifi. Not the end of the world but was definitely not cool.

Just a perfect stay. Seriously amazing.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Plaza Room

Rooms could benefit from an in-room Keurig. Having to call the butler for ice was also a hassle.

Staff were very nice, respectful, but not overly pushy. Best location to stay in NYC, in my opinion, especially if you love Central Park like I do. The Todd English Foodhall in the basement is incredible! Like an upscale food court. We are many meals here. Warren Tricomi Salon was pricey but a wonderful place to get our hair & nails done.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Plaza Room

The staff at front desk don't even look at you in the face and act as if they were doing you a favor by talking to you. The man answering for room service on the phone did not have good manners, was patronizing and even raised his voice answering one of my questions. I had to wait until 5.30pm to go to my room because they were still cleaning it when I got there, even when I had requested an early check-in. To compensate for the wait, they offered the first in-room dinner on the house, which was a nice gesture. It's my second time saying here and I confirm that staff at the front desk have an attitude of superiority and are not welcoming, not even in a fake, forced way. The ladies sitting you at the Palm Court also feel superior to other human beings. Don't expect to rest and sleep in if you are on holiday because doors are constantly slamming since 7am until late afternoon, from guests checking out to housekeeping coming in and out to butlers checking that rooms are ready. Food is extremely expensive and not what you would expect in a hotel like this one. Stay somewhere else and come to the Palm Court for lunch or dinner. Bathrooms are nice but the carpet is old and furniture needs to be updated. There are many other hotels in NYC with better rooms and polite staff.

Location. Right next to Central Park and a short drive to and from the Lincoln Center. One of the bell men recognized me from staying there one year ago. He was really nice, as well as housekeeping and room service waiters in general. Food is good at Palm Court.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Plaza Room

The hotel isn't an old-fashioned, it is simply too old, though there were renovations. The corridors in the hotel are very narrow. Unfortunately, the comfort of the room was very low and didn't worth the money they were charging .

Professional staff

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Plaza Room

My room was near a construction site with noisy cranes at 6 AM. Food at breakfast was a bit of a let down, and the service was not very attentive.

Staff are very friendly, location is amazing

• Plaza Room

It's over rated . It should be ranked 4 stars. The only thing nice is the furniture and the building from outside. The staff were not professional and the breakfast wasn't good at all. I don't recommend anyone to stay there it's waste of money. Specially if you have been to fancy hotels before . The plaza will be a disappointment.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Service is well below standard. Usually we had to wait for 30 min to get our breakfast. Very unfriendly waiters. Lift to rooms is very slow. Fitness room is not adequate for the standard of this hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

I asked for a city view room twice before we arrived - once through Booking.com and once via direct email. I was assured that we would have a city view room. We arrived late and didn't check our view before going to bed. In the morning we realised that we had a courtyard view (i.e. no view at all). I was upset and wanted to complain and move rooms, but my husband thought it was too much trouble to move, as he had already unpacked, and in the end we didn't say anything.

Very comfy bed. Fantastic bathroom with bath and separate large shower. The hotel is an oasis of calm in a busy city - we loved it!

• Grand Luxe Room

The breakfast was over priced and such a limited buffet choice. Def not impressed! Staff hardly spoke English and not very professional (server).

The hotel lobby.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Our server in Fhe Palm Court

Great customer service! Love the hotel lobby and the coziness of it. Felt very comfortable. Love the upgrade we were treated to.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Edwardian Suite

Staff are unhelpful and at times rude. When you walk past them in the lobby they mainly stare and don't say hello. It makes you feel awkward, I never felt comfortable or welcoming.

I loved the hotel and facilities

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Plaza Room

Bartender across from the concierge desk. Didn't want us to have us eat at the bar and very abrupt without explanation!

Friendly staff, The Plaza car ride:-)

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Dirty Velvet chairs in Room 1441 No Lobby-pay for any space you occupy, no chairs Painter's Tape on carpet of champagne Bar-sloppy

Nice bed Excellent cocktail in Palm Court Nice maid Food court

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Plaza Room

Staff is so attentive that at times it was a bit much for my introverted personality. It is super expensive, but you get what you pay for, and The Plaza is worth the price.

Concierge is very helpful; room and bathroom are large and luxurious; towels are large and soft; room service food was terrific; Food Hall and Palm Court Restaurant are wonderful amenities.The Hotel Tesla SVU was a wonderful convenience for local drop off (within 12 blocks). Location is ideal!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Plaza Room

服务非常差非常差!super bad service! Staff have attitude, arroggant. rooms are not clean. slow respond to guest. not qualify to a five-star hotel.

Large room with good decoration.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Plaza Room

The people outside the hotel trying to give out pamphlets about carriage/bike rides.

The location of the hotel. It is close to all of the major attractions. The hotel is beautiful, and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Plaza Room

Amazing attention to detail in all areas, expensive yes but worth it as a once off treat. The staff left complimentary champagne and cake as it was my birthday.

Hotel location is great, despite the fact that during holidays it was full of people. Service is awful, you don't expect such bad service at 5 stars hotel, breakfasts are bad, extremely bad. Next time I will choose another hotel , never fairmont again !!!!

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Grand Luxe Room

I lived in Asia for 20 years and have stayed in some really nice hotels, these hotels in the US just can't be compared! It's so frustrating because we paid a lot of money to stay here and be wowed! We got to the hotel at 1 pm and the room was not ready, which is fine since check in is at 3 pm. The bell men were very nice, apologetic and held our bags. The front desk receptionist said he would call us when the room was ready. Never happened, instead we went to check on the room and a different person found us a room that was ready. This fellow was not very good, all he could think about was talking to his friend that had just walked into the lobby and was standing behind me. He handed me my key and walked away, luckily the bellman saw what was going on. He didn't even direct me to the elevator. the bellman was very nice. At 3:59 we got an email saying our room was ready, even though we were already napping in our room. The room had an iPad which controlled the heat and lights. They also had a Guest Services feature which I thought would be great to learn about the hotel, amenities, etc. It was broken..... We stayed during Christmas so of course the hotel is so busy. The next day at 8:45 am the housekeeper knocked at our door and asked us what time we were checking out. Luckily she did not wake us up. Guess I should have used that DND sign.

The hotel facilities were beautiful. Loved stepping out of the front door and being right there at that iconic entrance, horse carriages, Central Park, etc. The staff were great. Bellmen, and the waiters in the Palm Court were very good.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Leaving!

The bellinis. Well everything really 😀 Really well situated. The shops and the food courts downstairs are also amazing. The bed was so comfy and the pillows are what you dream of at home, but can never find!

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Plaza Room

No tea/ coffee facilities in room

Everything was amazing, bed was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in, staff were so friendly and helpful. Best hotel I have ever stayed in

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Plaza Room

Staff was not very helpful. We were not able to check into our room until 2 1/2 hours after the 3:00 check in time. And, the only compensation for our inconvenience was a drink voucher for one free drink in the bar.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Plaza Room

I did not like that there wasn't a shower in the bathroom.

I have stayed at the plaza years ago but the renovated room i stayed in this time was much nicer. Bed was very comfortable. Location of the hotel is excellent.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Grand Luxe Room

1.) The check-in person was nice, but then disappeared behind a door for 40 min without giving us any reason. We were standing in front of the check-in desk totally ignored, no one even offered a seat for us while we waited for him to emerge from where he disappeared into!! 2.) When he finally emerged I asked him what the problem was and he replied "no problem". Really? why did it take him 40 min behind a door to check us in? 3.) On check-out day we were not checking our emails; we handed over our room keys to the checkout girl but she acted like she did not know why we were handing them to her. We told her we were checking out, and were surprised she did not offer to give us a copy of our bill. We assumed it will be emailed to us. It is now 2 days later and I have not received a copy of our bill by email. Other hotels offer AUTOMATIC CHECKOUT and on the morning of checkout they slip copy of your bill under your room door and you are free to go. Why doesn't this famous hotel have this option? They wanted us to checkout on line. Suppose we are one of those who don't check our emails daily? Will they continue to charge us beyond the checkout dates because we failed to checkout on line?

1.) Excellent location 2.) The lobby bar serving the caviar and champagne had excellent crew- extremely helpful

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Plaza Room

No long mirror so I can see myself in full length mirror to review my clothes. No electric outlet to do my hair in the bathroom.

Location. Staff at front desk and the lobby cafe and the housekeeping staff.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Plaza Room

I find it scandalous that slippers were only provided upon request rather than being found in the room. At $700 per night I would have thought that this would be a standard item. On my second day, wifi service was interrupted.

The ambience of an old Grand Hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Edwardian Suite

The first suite we were given had broken glass sll over the coffee table and carpet; took a while for them to clean it. Then room control panel stopped working and it was too hot, we haf to ask for another room. Gym very small, no room for stretching, no pool.

Great location, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Plaza Room

Hotel was renovated and most of the place were dedicated to the apartments. So now Plaza is just the small and the worst piece left from original Plaza

Location is really great

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Plaza Room

Bellboys are when they touch something, they immidiately wants TIP for every single move. And they dont like the amount. RUDE. SHAME ON YOU !!!

Awesome Location, Comfy Beds

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

• Plaza Room

Amazing experience, I don't know how I'm going to stay anywhere else after a stay at this beautiful hotel! Totally exceeded my expectations and I didn't think that was possible!!

• Plaza Room

Ordered coffee three times before it was delivered only just before my checkout. I asked for a Romantic sweet. Instead just got an expensive one that was nice but not romantic. Citi bikes in front of the hotel don't match the atmosphere

The room was large and comfortable. Location was nice. Food was delicious!!!

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Plaza Room

I was charged twice for my room and there has been no apology or compensation. I am really disappointed as I stayed there with husband for our wedding night.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Plaza Room

I could have had bfast for free because I'm a membership card holder but because we booked with booking.com we were blocked from availing the benefit. I won't be using this site ever again.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Grand Luxe Room

Poor house keeping No fruit in rooms Tea in Palm court very average with rolls Royce price, not even a biscuit on side

Great location Comfy bed Huge room Beautiful bathroom with nice toiletries

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

The "old castle atmosphere" No modern equipment expected in five stars especially not even a nice swimming pool Need a total make over

The location and the "old castle atmosphere"

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Plaza Room

The single entry way eg. Only using the revolving door felt limiting and got backed up- felt like we were standing in line at a crowded supermarket check-out line.

My favorite was the staff for example at the reception Mr Louai Ismail who was efficient, friendly, professional and extremely helpful. He set the mood for the whole stay. What a superb representative / ambassador for the hotel...he managed all our questions and needs and made us feel like special guests, not just customers.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• Plaza Room

In the room, there is no free wi-fi.

Beautiful room. I could do early check in.(about 11am) Very nice staff, Erika. She did very nice work. I really appreciate her.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

Loved everything

The Plaza lived up to it stellar reputation. Concierge service ( before and during the trip) eliminated all stress from the planning and execution of a busy sightseeing trip with my granddaughter. Rarely does a trip flow flawlessly, but Concierge service made it happen. The entire staff is highly attentive and personable. The doorman not only remembers your name but also where you went . Congratulations to the Plaza Hotel for being best in class

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Plaza Room

There's not much to not like. I suppose the bed could have been slightly more comfortable but truly I hate to complain about anything since the service was so stellar.

Location is excellent. Customer service is top notch here at the Plaza. We had a wonderful butler for our floor who brought milk & cookies for our son. Lovely, well appointed furnishings in the room. This is an expensive hotel but you get all the style, luxury and customer service that you'd expect for the price tag. When in New York City I'll never stay anywhere else, completely worth it!

• Plaza Room

Corridors :no air circulation and musty

Clean