Reviews of Omni Riverfront New Orleans 4 stars

701 Convention Center Boulevard, Arts- Warehouse District, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#28 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Since we visit New Orleans once a year, Omni was our best hotel destination.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The entire staff was friendly and accommodated our needs; even having bottled water available. Since our flight had us arriving before check-in we anticipated leaving our bags and checking into our room later in the day. Instead they had a room ready for us immediately. The concierge was friendly, helpful and we enjoyed chats with him each day. We also liked the extra security of the hotel as no one could enter the elevator without a room key. A very enjoyable stay with easy access to the French Quarter, streetcars, etc.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Quick getaway with my sisters
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The entertainment cabinet door was broken off the hinge. There was a refrigerator but no microwave. Unacceptable for the price of the rooms. The cost of valet parking but all parking is high in the area. I especially didn’t like that somehow my sister’s brand new suv came back with a small dent by the back driver’s wheel. Also felt like the night valet guy was a little snippy. The front desk clerk let us know the vehicle was out front when we checked out but no one was there with the keys. I went back in to ask for the keys and the valet guy came around the corner saying, “the suv is there. It’s been there!” I responded, “we can see that but how are we supposed to drive off with no keys?” He said no more and just took the ticket and handed us the keys. I didn’t like that my payment was split and charged a week apart. So my card was ran twice.

Location, housekeeping, front desk staff

Anniversary
    • Accessible Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Don’t really have anything negative to say.

Great stay and great location. Hotel was within walking distance to many activities. Did not want a hotel too close to the French Quarter, do this was perfect. Staff was fantastic. Room absolutely gorgeous and clean. It really was a fabulous anniversary weekend.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Shrine Convention

The price of parking

The staff was very nice and was super helpful. Theron was very nice and was super helpful with our needs and direction of places we wanted to go. He was our MVP.

It was really nice .
    • Premier Historical Room 1 King Bed

The valeting guys where really nice and friendly but the process is very slow ! Both days it took like 25-30 mins to get the car each morning!

It was really nice . Everyone was so nice and friendly. Very nice and beautiful place to stay.

Valet parking, took extremely too long to retrieve my car,...
    • Premier Historical Room 1 King Bed

Valet parking, took extremely too long to retrieve my car, very disappointing for the charge of $36 per day...our last night we park on the street to save us time and the hassle...i called from room i called from out walking, still had to wait 45-60mins for my car, a women in staff apologize and inform me that the parking is 4-5blocks away, that made since to me NOT better but atleast i understood, instead of me thinking that their was a communication problem with the staff...other than that my stay was GREAT!!, staff was very polite and Pleasant...A+ in that department 😊

Great location, clean and comfortable!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

It would be helpful if there was a “group check-in” plan/procedure/strategy in the lobby area, so other guests could access the elevators beyond the desk.

Great location, clean and comfortable!

This is a wonderful hotel.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

In 2018 it's crazy to charge for wifi in the room. Luckily I am a reward member.

This is a wonderful hotel. Big comfortable bed and great location

My stay at the Omni Riverfront was fantastic. I would definitely book future reservations.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The air conditioner unit in the room didn’t work properly, but the engineers worked tirelessly to resolve the issue.

The staff was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The bell hops were efficient and courteous gentlemen!!!! The location of the hotel was ideal because it’s in close proximity to Mulate’s, The Riverwalk, Harrah’s, etc.

Would do it again.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Kids got bag upon check in grandkids liked that and the stuff in it. Walking distance to the things we were interested in. Very nice hotel with friendly staff. No pool on sight but you are welcome to use the other omni poll only a short drive away. Friendly staff there also. The beds were a little hard for me. We enjoyed the overall stay.

Great stay in Nola!

Room was a bit small. Was told it had a couch but instead only a small chair. Wifi isnt free and its 2018. Rooms are kind of dim.

Staff was great. Perfect location. Bar and restaurant was excellent. Clean rooms. Valet expensive but convenient. 5 stars!

The Bellman Jamal was fabulous.
    • Premier Historical Room 1 King Bed

The Bellman Jamal was fabulous. The first to greet us as we arrived and always had a smile on his face. He made sure the front desk knew that it was my husbands birthday and that we received a special amenity for his Birthday!! The concierge was also very helpful and gave us great recommendations on places to eat!

Location was great
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Room needed maintenance. Air condition did not work well, sliding bath room door did not work well, had to pick up on it to get it shut, would not lock. No wifi even after speaking to desk and having them check it out.

Location was great

Great Omni...but pool not onsite?
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The website implication that the swimming pool was onsite but is actually located at another Omni property..and would have to walk/travel considerable distance to swim/sunbathe.

Friendly and accomodating staff and management. The room was clean and great appointments. Could not hear noise from others rooms--great view that I enjoyed. Attractions were within decent walk or streetcar access across street-parking lot. Already want to return 😁

Misrepresentation of hotel fees and cost
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

They can false pricing on hotel stay. They failed to mention the 150.00 held on card until the day I arrived. I asked prior to coming was there any additional fees I should be aware of. The representative said NO!!!

The courteous bell hops..

Excellent. Would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Clogged sink. Wish it had a pool or courtyard. Could not enjoy the outdoors from this location.

I was attending a conference that was based in the Hilton and Convention Center. Omni was in between both and I got a better deal staying at Omni rather than Hilton. Missed being in the French Quarter and/or an Air BnB, but this worked out great. Took a few extra days for a vacation too!

Nice room, friendly staff, bad internet
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I was surprised that you have to pay 10$/night for the internet. But upon asking the guy at the front desk added me to the Omni members' list and let me use the free internet, although internet speed was bad. I think internet should be high quality and free of cost. This is now common all across the world, even in no-star hotels. I would also like the hotel to include breakfast in the deal.

Staff was very friendly and cooperative. Room was very comfortable. Fast check-in and check-out.

Valet Experience: We were told by the valet employee that we...
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Valet Experience: We were told by the valet employee that we had to valet because there wasn’t any nearby public parking. We stayed one night and the valet cost was $45. That cost would’ve been worth it if we hadn’t discovered that the valet employee stole my husband’s watch that was left in the center console. Unfortunately, we didn’t notice that his watch was gone until we were in Pensacola, FL. This is the ultimate lack of respect for your customers, as well as a complete betrayal of trust. Worst part, we tipped this guy and thanked him for his service. Breakfast Experience: My family went to the lobby for breakfast. No one was there to seat us. We sat down, served ourselves breakfast from what looked to be a “continental breakfast”. There wasn’t any wait staff to bring us beverages or ask if we needed anything. Because of the lack of service, we assumed the breakfast was, in fact, “continental”. As we were leaving, a waiter asks us if we got our check. We were baffled. We hadn’t seen anyone the entire dining experience, until it came time to pay $21.00 per person! I will NEVER book at Omni again!

My stay was so awesome that I didn't want to leave.
    • Premier Historical Room 1 King Bed

The wifi access was overpriced and not that great.

It would be easier to state what I didn't like. But, I liked everything about the room - it was clean, spacious, comfortable, and quiet. When I walked in I truly felt like, "booking.yeah!" The shower and bed were wonderful - they were a joy to return to after being in the warm NOLA streets. The staff was friendly and welcoming. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Additionally, the trolley is in close proximity that will take you to the French Quarter, and everywhere else, if you prefer not to walk. There is a shopping outlet directly across the street with a beautiful view of the Mississippi River.

Watch out for extra charges
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Required hold of $50 per day, no where disclosed. Wanted a waiver to use parents credit card, did not state that when parent called to confirm reservation

The staff was amazing.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

No pool and the hotel is set up kinda awkward

The staff was amazing. It’s located right across the street from the convention center and a little shopping mall

Very satisfied, I would return.
    • Premier Room - 1 King Bed

Staff was seemed slightly aloof. Friendly, but almost as if everyone was training.

Bed was very comfortable. Location was nice, quieter but not too distant from everything.

Had a pleasant stay and would highly recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Parking is expensive $40.00 + tax per day (Valet Parking -Unlimited in and out).

Upon arrival I was greeted right away. Everyone was friendly and helpful at the hotel. My room was ready upon check-in. My room was clean. Within walking distance to the Casinos (2 blocks), and the French Quarter (4 blocks) Directly across the street from the Riverwalk Outlet Mall.

The hotel is great.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

There isn’t anywhere you can just park for the hotel I had to spend like $30 a day on parking.

The hotel is great. I extended my stay another night and the provided the same rate i booked it for the night before dospite the price doubling due to the fast booking of rooms. The staff was overall very friendly and they had a bag of fun activity’s for my little one to do while we are in the room.

Expensive for very minimal amenities
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

No free morning coffee bar, very minimal gym, no on demand movies to rent, parking was ridiculous cost 36 a day plus 4.50 taxes to park, internet 10 dollars a day and we could not get it to work all 5 days . Room was very hot

Bed was comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, room clean

Didnt like it.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

They over charged my card and had no hotel parking for guest.

Didnt like it. People rude and took money off our card then what was dicussed. Will never go to the hotel again.

Great place I would recommend it to friends and family.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I feel if 3 people are staying a room with 2 beds, well 2 people can’t sleep in a full size bed. Make sure that is quests understands the size of the beds.

The staff was sweet, helpful and friendly especially the bellhop Mr. Moses.

Great place and close to Bourbon street
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The parking of the car. Although the property mentioned that they park in a garage I noticed that my car was parked on the street. When they returned my car it was covered with bird droppings.

The rooms are spacious and the breakfast buffet is delicious.

One Of The Best Vacations Ever
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I didn't like that the rooms have no microwaves in them. We had to eat our leftover food cold because we didn't have a way to heat it up.

I liked the location. It is directly across the street from an outlet mall. It is within walking distance of Harrah's Casino, Bourbon street and Canal street. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

great position and a lot of things around to do and see.
    • Premier Historical Room 2 Double Beds

One day they forgot to make the beds, and even after calling a few times they did not make them...but overall the rest and even the room was great. very comfortable and very clean.

great position and a lot of things around to do and see. Also very easy to find parking structures around at low cost. Walking distance from French Quarter.

Great understaffed Hotel
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The bar tenders seemed to be either understaffed or just didn't want to be there. Was told by one after waiting g 15 min for someone to show up that I should not rush her.

Most of the staff

I would stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Our room had a little wear and tear like on the air conditioning unit vent which was pretty dented up. The air conditioner did not get the room super cool.

I thought the staff was very accommodating at the Omni Riverfront. The lobby and rooms were also very attractive. It was a short distance across the road to walk to the trolley stop that could take you several places--we were interested in Jackson Square and it was a short ride. Very close by is the aquarium where we'd planned to visit.

I was there on business, so location was a crucial element...
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I found that the hotel could do with some touches of renovation here and there.

I was there on business, so location was a crucial element in choosing the hotel. The staff is friendly, and the room was big, at least compared to UK standards. Did not have breakfast, so cannot comment on this.

Hotel Staff very professional & friendly.. Great location
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

When we were getting ready to check out the housekeeper comes in our room & is dumping the trash & getting the towels out 1 hour before check out etc. She did not speak English so she kept trying to clean our room while I was trying to pack my luggage. She could have waited fifteen minutes to clean.

Nice beds & comfortable. The staff is very friendly.

Place to stay in New Orleans.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Missed cleaning our room one day but they tried to do too late in the day.

The staff from start to finish was outstanding. Very pleasant and efficient.

Everything was wonderful the only problem there was no power when we arrived but the night manager w
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The staff was very friendly and helpful I propose to my girlfriend and they we're very accommodating

The power was out when we arrived we were not able to check in that sort of discouraged discouraged us

Would stay again
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Between 2 smartphones and 2 iPads, only one was able to connect to the WiFi. Spent 20 minutes on the phone with tech support only to hang-up due to no solution. Upon telling front desk, they said they "turned it on" but no solution to the problem. Tried each day of our stay but no luck. While our room was comfortable and spacious, it was odd that the bathroom had a sliding door on a hinge like a barn door which didn't provide for complete privacy. Also, other guests were quite loud in the hallways and banging doors. DO NOT take a room by the elevators because of this!

Location is very walkable to major sites (Bourbon Street) and trolley connections (Canal Street). Directly across from Riverwalk Outlet Mall with a Cafe du Monde so you can avoid the line for beignets at the original location! Door and valet staff welcoming and responsible. Hotel is modern, well-maintained and well-staffed. Corner room on fifth floor comfortable and spacious. Didn't notice too much traffic noise.

Erica was an awesome hospitaliaty host, a model hotel employees should follow.
    • Premier Historical Room 2 Double Beds

nothing to complain about even with my A/C going out in the room.

Upon check in I was upgraded to a king lofted suite at no charge. My A/C went out and immediately I was relocated into another suite. Erica at the front desk was very accommodating and even brought me a inconvenience snack gift.

Location is great. Staff and rooms didn’t meet my expectations.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Service and loud and drunk guests

Front desk gave me card keys that didn’t work. Had to come down and get keys that actually work. Guests were loud and kept slamming their doors in the middle of the night and kept me up.

Great location for this great city, everyone should visit it as it’s fantastic.
    • Premier Room - 1 King Bed

After four days still not had a copy of hotel receipt, no idea what we have been charged. Very confusing.

Location great for what we wanted, outside French Quarter so you did not get the noise from that area but near enough to walk to all major attractions in New Orleans, staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful.

Great room and bed - we booked the king loft room on Groupon...
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Great room and bed - we booked the king loft room on Groupon and were extremely impressed. Also, after we informed the front desk that we were on our honeymoon, they brought us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, which made our stay extra special. Thank you!

I would stay in Omni again.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The things we didn’t like was just a few and they weren’t that huge of a deal for us. There is no microwave in the room, no fan in bathroom and the bathroom door was barn type slide door so it seems like you don’t have privacy. The room was quiet with the exception of the few times we heard the train horn from the train by the mall.

The room was large, clean with comfortable bed. The hotel staff was very friendly and professional. Hotel lobby was also very clean. The hotel is pet friendly with one time pet fee of $50. Location was great, walking distance from street cars. The mall is across the street and they have cafe du Monde in it with no lines!

Great hotel to stay in while visiting NOLA!
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

The location of this hotel is convenient; majority of the places we went to (museums, French quarter) were walkable, but we took Uber at night just to be safe. The room was spacious and the bed was really comfortable.

super friendly and helpful staff - free coffee and...
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I would have enjoyed some outdoor space, like a patio, pool, or hot tub, and a larger lobby with a gift shop, etc

super friendly and helpful staff - free coffee and newspapers in the morning - great location near the Quarter but away from the chaos - walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shops and shopping. Beautiful rooms with comfy beds and linens

Beautiful hotel in outstanding location convenient to the conference center and downtown.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Due to convenient in-city location and no convenient public parking, near-mandatory valet parking for $36/night. Although pet friendly, a $50 upcharge for your pet. No specific pet walking area, but large grassy medians directly in front - just bring your own baggies. Also, stairwells alarmed so had to use elevator.

Outstanding location across the street from the convention center and within walking distance of Canal St and the French Quarter. Beautiful entryway and interior. Excellent in-hotel restaurant and bar.

American breakfast was great.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Had one lamp that didn't work. Didn't present a big problem though.

American breakfast was great. Comfortable bed with good pillows. Best ice bucket.

Very close to conference venues, not far from french quarter.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Noisy ventilation system in room. Very noisy (clearly broken) ventilator in the hallway. Had a very disappointing (yet expensive) croissant at the bistro at the ground floor.

Very close to conference venues, not far from french quarter. Clean, fast checkin/checkout, nice staff.

Will not stay here again.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

WiFi cost On the 2nd night of our stay we were awakened by loud knocking on our door at 3am. Even after letting the knocker know that she had the wrong room the banging continued. We notified the front desk who eventually came and dealt with the situation. Due to the fact that we were very scared and my 2 yr old and 16 yr old was awakened. It would have been expected that management would follow up with us to apologize or check in. We had no follow up even after asking about the incident. The bartender gave us a 30 dinning credit after we shared our experience but that wasn’t his job to do. We appreciated his efforts nonetheless.

Nice, modern, accommodations. Clean rooms, pleasant staff. Great location.

Enjoyed my experience and would definitely consider rebooking next year.
    • Accessible Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Elevators need to be refurbished. Lights don't work on them, does not ring on the floors to let you know they are there.

The rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable. Enjoyed the complimentary coffee each morning.

Great location and comfortable room.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Arrival was HORRIBLE. We got to the hotel late and they did not have an rollaway beds that I had called about several times. My son slept on the floor for two nights! Also, we had stairs to walk up and walk down just to get to our room. No one told us this and we carried our own luggage to the room.

The bed was comfortable. The room was a nice size. We had a corner room with a long hallway.

• Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The breakfast buffet in the bistro was expensive for just eggs, potatoes, bacon,sauage,pancakes, toast, and fruit. The items that were supposed to be hot were luke warm at best.

The staff was fantastic. Always greeted us with a smile and asking us if there was anything we needed.

Stay else where.. Save yourself some money. Don’t ignore this review.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

If it’s your first time in New Orleans, take my advice, stay else where. I only picked this place because I got a good deal but the hotel ended up ripping me off. For example; no one lets you know about 40 dollars parking per day until they charge you, so if you have a car, park else. It will be so much cheaper and I can guarantee you. When you ask them, they will tell you about some sign that you can barely notice. Another thing, you walk in the breakfast, they charge you afterwards. I haven’t been in a hotel where breakfast wasn’t complimentary and this comes from someone who travels a lot. You are looking about 21 dollars per person plus tip for some eggs, breads and bacon, etc. you can eat outside for better prices and better food, not some left overs ;) also no one mentions you until you finish your food. Waiters literally wait until they see you done with your food and drop the check and ask for tip... like it was a self service...? What did you even do? So save yourself some bucks and stay else where unless you got money to throw away. That’s just my opinion and trust me I’m just being honest with everything. I never comment on anything just because I don’t feel like it but I couldn’t ignore this one. I literally never been ripped off so much in my entire life.

Only staff was friendly and the rooms were nice.

Slept like a log - loved the mattresses and bed linens.
    • Premier Historical Room 2 Double Beds

It was New Year's Eve so it did take a little longer than normal for room delivery requests or help. For instance, we had to call the front desk for room service since the room service line was busy for over half an hour. However, everyone was nice and accommodating.

Slept like a log - loved the mattresses and bed linens. It was great to use the weight room then enjoy the endless hot water in the shower!!!

The hotel is located good. However needs update.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The hotel room need some upgrade. The beds were not comfortable at all. The door lock of the bathroom was not working. This was awkward situation as we could not close this sliding door of the bathroom. We notified the hotel staff. All they did was to remove the lock. But they did not repair it. We could not close the bathroom door during our stay. This is not acceptable situation. The hotel charges about 40 USD for parking. The parking is on another lot which is not even secured. It is in the open air. For the amount we paid I was going levying at least covered, secured parking.

The location was good.

GREAT STAY WILL BE BACK ANOTHER TIME!!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

very nice hotel. bed was very comfy and clean room. close location to bourbon street and the casino. down the street from local streetcar stop to take you around the city.

Great stay at Omni Riverfront! I’ll definitelt recommend to friends!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The comfort of the bed! The cleanliness of the bathroom and the plush comfy robes. Location to shopping and restaurants was within walking distance! The exercise room!

The beds were super comfortable and the bathrobes were a fun...
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The barn-style sliding doors on the bathroom left a little to be desired in terms of sound proofing.

The beds were super comfortable and the bathrobes were a fun luxury.

Can't think of anything.

Excellent staffs and we loved this hotel because the cruise terminal is literally just across the street. We just walked to go there. Plus this hotel is beautiful.

Good location but highly overpriced for what you actually get.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

For spending $1,300.00 a week I at least expected getting free WiFi, which however was offered for a ridiculous amount of 10$ per day - and this by the way only for low-bandwidth WiFi. For every other hotel - even for the cheapest - this is the absolute standard now. Also the costs for breakfast and dinner are overpriced. I really don't know how the management justifies these costs - especially for WiFi. I highly recommend changing that. Although the rooms and beds are fine, it was pretty loud on the corridors quite often, even at night, which might be because of poor insulation. As of know I cannot recommend the hotel and for this price category there are definitely better choices around.

The location just across the street from the Convention Center was great.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Beware nursing moms, and anyone who needs to store food or...
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Beware nursing moms, and anyone who needs to store food or medicine in a refrigerator: the hotel charges $25 extra if you need a refrigerator in your room! Also, wifi is NOT always free, as stated in description on booking.com. Another minor but annoying point: the hotel completely forgot to clean my room one of the days I was there.

In one word excellent. I would recommend this hotel and it’s efficient attentive knowledgeable staff
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I rarely take the time to fill out surveys but wanted so much to express my gratitude for the outstanding staff at the Omni riverfront in New Orleans. After a horrible experience at the Old No. 77 hotel. (That place by the way is horrible and should not be on a Booking.com website). The staff at the Omni were amazing. Corey in valet Mary at the front desk and Trevdon at the front desk, Made what started out as a horrible stay at a super sub par property into an ideal time in a beautiful place. #omni❤️Forever!

The staff were very professional and friendly.
    • Accessible Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

No one came by from housekeeping to tidy up the room for us. So our trash wasn’t emptied and we didn’t get fresh glasses for three days... This was really disappointing.

The staff were very professional and friendly. They were eager and willing to help answer all of our questions about the city and gave us great guidance on Thanksgiving Day to determine what locations were still open for the holiday.

I have often trouble falling and sleeping well.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

The front desk appeared to be confused when I arrived. I think more staff training would be beneficial to staff and make guest happy.

I have often trouble falling and sleeping well. I had a perfect night's sleep at Omni.

A fun visit to New Orleans!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Always a line at the front desk, and one person working. Service at the restaurant and at the bar was VERY slow. Not the best location for visiting the French Quarter. The coffee/tea machine made everything taste like coffee.

Beds were super comfy. Good concierges--very helpful. Rooms were large and well appointed.

Nice hotel, across from Convention center & mall stores.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

We are Omni members, but since we booked it thru booking.com, we did not receive our Omni member extras (free water & newspaper). I added an extra night directly thru the hotel & we received the newspaper that morning only. Just thought this was odd, even after I told them when we checked in that we were members. There is no place to add your number when you make a reservation on booking.com

Water in lobby.

Would definitely be my first choice for future visits.
    • Accessible Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

That we didn't bring better shoes.

The staff were very accommodating, both shifts, and the location was just close enough to the trolleys and canal st, and far away enough from the noise.

Overall, my stay was great! The staff really helped to make it that way.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I didn't like that there was only one vending machine in the hotel, which was three floors below me.

The staff was exceptional ! Jamal was a absolutely wonderful! Unfortunately, one of travel companions had a mishap when we arrived and when it came time to check out. So, that kind of put a damper on the trip.

I was happy for the extra security in the elevator to the...
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

I didn't like I could not connect to wifi, the only browser on my phone Google Crome was not supported by hotel wifi.

I was happy for the extra security in the elevator to the rooms requiring room key to initiate elevator operation. Restaurant with good food options. Room service was prompt and food hot. I was never able to connect to wifi the entire stay, but the concierge was able to print my tickets for the Penguin Encounter at the Aquarium of the Americas.

NOT on the RIVERFRONT!!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

This was a disgraceful case of false advertising. NOT on the Riverfront. Not even a river view. Just a huge mall & massive parking lot out front and a power plant out back. Shame on you for deceiving people! No hot water in shower. NO internet connection in our room.

I appreciate that the desk clerk offered to send someone to help me when I got trapped in the elevator that wouldn't let me go down and wouldn't open to let me out. Jamal was helpful with our luggage.

I highly recommend this hotel, a great trip!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Made service was late in the day, around 4:30 PM which was always the time when we were returning to our room to refresh

We traveled to the Omni Riverwalk for our anniversary! we let the staff know ahead of time and they were so accommodating when we got there. They allowed us to check in early provided a bottle of champagne and gave us a great room! The hotel was clean, great proximity and a good value. Highly recommend!

I love this place. Will be returning.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

My room was far from the elevator.

The location was in a great spot. There were a variety of places to go near the hotel. The service that were received was amazing. The staff went over and beyond to meet all of our request. Quiet, clean, and comfortable. I love the layout and decor of our rooms. Breakfast was very tasty!!!!!

Overall our staff was very satisfying. We received a couple of complimentary items while there that.
    • Deluxe Room 1 King Bed

Wasn’t informed immediately about the water restrictions. For the first day , there was a must boil water requirement for the hotel.

Staff was friendly. Room was very comfortable. Valet staff was excellent.

Due to this stay being a 'forced' one; we were extremely please with the property and the people.
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

Cost of Valet parking was $40/per day which we thought was very expensive.

Employees were extremely helpful and friendly. We were there because of Hurricane Irma and we felt as if we were the only guests. Great place to stay! We will go back!

Had a blast!
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I wish they would have complimentary breakfast that's the only thing the hotel didn't have. I was also bit surprise about the how money the hotel wanted to hold on credit card amenities how much they hotel want to put a hold on my credit card for example if you want two use the ball they will credit it to your room but I told him I do not drink alcohol so why would you put a hold on my card which I didn't like but management they took care of me.

Love the hospitality rooms are clean great View the staff was excellent

I stayed in this hotel 18 years ago so had no hesitation in booking it again. It has been modernised
    • Deluxe Room 2 Double Beds

I have been trying to rack my brain and cannot find one thing wrong

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly Ty in the dining room very polite and friendly. Delia at the front desk was so polite and friendly to everyone she met. The cleaning staff were helpful and the bell boy always greeted us with a smile.