Reviews of The Sagamore Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1671 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States of America

#208 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Enjoyed My Stay
    • King Suite with Ocean View

Breakfast should be included, the beach accommodations can be a lot better, I think I should've been able to use the cabana ($75 extra fee) for free. I paid $20 to use the beach umbrella with my two beach chairs that was included. With the price I paid for my stay I think I could've been accommodated a little more better.

I love the view from my suite. The rooftop is nice at night with the breeze from the water.

Many things to improve!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Cleaninless in general. Particularly the rooms corridor, the carpet smelled very badly. Beds and beddings are not too comfortable. The sofa bed is terrible, the mattress too thin. There is no cutterly in the kitchenette.

Location is great, half block from Lincoln av

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Good location for party scene.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Breakfast is expensive and generally does not come with stay. Property needs renovation. Though it has a kitchen NOTHING was given I.e. utensils, cutlery or crockery.

Excellent location, a bit dead. Resort next door is more lively and bustling.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

• King Suite with Spa Bath

The hotel is getting to be a little tatty. Torn carpet and poor lighting in the hallway. Cleaning of the room was not good and state of cleanliness of the room, especially dirty curtains was disappointing

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Great location, nice rooms and comfortable stay sums up this...
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Room view could be better...pool is good but could be bigger as it get crowded quickly when 10-15 people are around.

Great location, nice rooms and comfortable stay sums up this place.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Great location - hotel run down
    • Bungalow

Run down. The bungalows are very dated and need revamping. We booked for 4 people and the hotel expected two of us to stay on a sofa bed (which we were happy with when booking). However when we arrived the sofa bed was broken - very sunken in the middle (not flat at all), very thin mattress, creaky, and very uncomfortable. We were unable to sleep on it.

Location, bungalows great idea loved the balcony

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Imposible to sleep at night due to Delano's parties. Absolutly overprice hotel.
    • Bungalow

Terrible noise during the whole night due to proximity to Delano hotel which has electronic parties every night, even with the windows closed and the noise of the airconditioner (other point to complain), the room vibrated because of the continues pum, pum, pum. We complained and we were answered that they can do nothing. We asked 5 times an airconditiones reparation due to a permanent noise (clac, clac, clac). Motor is located in the bathroom ceiling and I and my wife need to use ear plugs. They fixed it 5 times but reparation last it 5 minutes Sofa bed is terrible, our children couldnt sleep the first night, we needed to ask a suplementary mattress to put it on top of the sofa one. Cleaning service was very poor, they just make the beds and change towells, no cleaning at all. Absolutly overprice hotel.

Nice personnel at reception and location if you like to be in south beach

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Only ok!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The bed was too small for two people and very soft which was not comfortable to sleep. The door of the room was too old which gives the impression that the room was too old. Check in 4pm...too late.

Location was perfect!

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Well located but not worth the price!
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Need refreshment: bed, bath, carpet in the rooms. Sticky floor. 253€/night including a 10% discount from Booking is definitely not worth the price. Staff (except Valet) not focused on customers, i.e. nobody to set up at the swimming pool, check out done while talking to 3 other people.

Very well located: walking distance from Lincoln road, south beach, Colins avenue and ocean drive.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

BEWARE!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
    • King Suite with Ocean View

1. First when I booked the room - it indicated ocean view (photos below). It was not an ocean view room however I paid for an ocean view room. I paid nearly $1700 for 3 nights with no ocean view. 2. Parking - at the hotel counter the gentleman indicated parking would be $45 a night however when I dropped off my keys to valet -he said parking was $40 and we would need to pay him for parking which we did. I thought this was a little skeptical and I made sure the front desk gentleman did not bill me for parking. Still both prices are too much for parking when you are staying at the hotel already. 3. The back elevator which was right across from our room had a REALLY BAD ODOR - It smelled as if it was flooded with water and mildew grew and was not cleaned properly. 4. The hotel was in poor shape all around - the first floor deceives you by the looks until you get to the actual room floors. NOT CLEAN AT ALL!!!

This hotel is right in the center of South Beach so close to everything.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The location, right in the middle of South Beach
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The bed was bumpy lumpy it was like sleeping on a water bed.5 days later they still have not paid back my security deposit of 190 US Dollars that they said they will return after check out!

The location, right in the middle of South Beach

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

My trip was amazing, I honestly wish we would have chosen a different hotel.
    • Bungalow

The pullout couch in our room was broken, and was extremely uncomfortable. The bed in the room was not comfortable to sleep in at all. When checking out I told the manager as well as the person checking me out that we weren’t really satisfied with our room but they did not even inquire why or how or try to accommodate.

I liked that our room had two balconies . I also liked that housekeeping was friendly. I enjoyed that is was not far from shops, restaurants or the beach.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

A nice art hotel in a great location.
    • Bungalow

They did not clean our room every day even if we asked for this. Some furnitures needed to be changed as they did not work good.

The location was great. The room was big , the bed comfortable and the pool very nice. The hotel has a very nice art gallery , art is everywhere. The breakfast was fine. The hotel is right to the beach.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Location, size of room and access to beach
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Bad view, dirty floor grout, dirty carpets, beaten-up living room side table, no utensils nor dishes upon arrival.

Location, size of room and access to beach

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

The fifth floor balcony and view of the water was the only...
    • King Suite with Ocean View

The Sagamore sags a lot. Reality did not compare with pictures online. Our room was grubby, old, phone never worked, tv didn’t work for a few days, tub cracked, shower handle broken off, way too much caulk concealing years of neglect, bugs on the wet bar counter, torn couch...hallways were dark and dated with minimal lighting, graying carpet, cracking trim around doors...pool area furniture tatty, browning grass (not lush shrubs like pics). Got tired of the crass guests talking about their toileting experiences and drinking escapades. Didn’t want my teenage daughter there.

The fifth floor balcony and view of the water was the only thing that kept us from changing hotels. Gorgeous sunrises. Despite our serious misgivings with the physical aspects of the hotel, staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Good location but would try another hotel in similar area if I went back.
    • Bungalow

Sofa bed terrible Room condition was run down Lighting was very dark with bulbs needing replaced No cutlery or plates or glasses for 4 people even though room booked for 4.

Location and pool

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

A shadow of what it was years ago..... we not will come back again after 8 stays....

See on the top.......

Location is perfect, but we stayed there 7-8 times over the years. It was coming worth and worther every time. Breakfast not included, for a family 4 people breakfast costs over all 100$. Too much for what they offer! Pool area dirty, mainly in the morning, not good! We booke a room for 4 people, but had to pay for 2 beach chairs (only 2 included) and the umbrella for 46$. Inacceptable! Over all the Sagamore is just a shadow of this what it was 5, 6 years ago. But they are used to critics we thought.....

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Very enjoyable
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Noise level at night - hard to sleep- Windows didn’t block any of the street noise - would need to have a different room/view

Art Deco- location-service

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Overall, our stay was excellent and we will be back- just not during Springbreak!
    • Studio

The front desk attendant, specifically Derek was superb in his recommendations for dinner and entertainment. He made our stay so much more enjoyable and we found his suggestions on par with with our needs. I would wish that could have been said of the other staff especially the poolside bar attendants!

The bed was absolutely comfortable and the location was perfect. However, the room was overpriced due to Springbreak, I assume.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

It was fine. Clean and nice but not my taste and I wouldn’t stay again. The beach was beautiful!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The gym was tiny but okay. The staff at the pool bar was not friendly, both bars were out of drinks that I asked for (two diff drinks), the rooms had a cold feel to them since here was only one small rug and I felt that food and drinks were overpriced. We requested an ocean view and instead looked at a building w X all over it.

The Art was cool. The woman who cleaned our room was really friendly and did an amazing job. The beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

would not recommend this hotel. Needs major renovations for price they charge.
    • Bungalow

Rooms were VERY run down and bare bones. Lighting in the bungalows downstairs is ridiculous, and my daughter had to read her book by the light of her cell phone flashlight at night! TV's are very old and when we did find a channel, it was grainy and hard to watch. The furniture is run down, beat up and minimal. Carpet is stained and ripped. Tile in bathroom is chipped and dirty. This hotel needs a MAJOR overhaul if they are going to continue to charge $350+ per night. Very disappointed with the room and they look NOTHING like what is shown in the photos.

Loved the location, within walking distance to Lincoln Road Mall with lots of outdoor cafes and shops. Beach was beautiful.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Great location, great pool and beach, rooms need updating and elevator needs to be fixed.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The elevator broke and we were stuck inside it at 6 a.m. Honestly for $600 a night we expected much more. Our windows looked onto the wall of the building and an airshaft. The bathroom was outdated, the bed was not great, the lighting was terrible and the room and hallways felt dingy and depressing.

The location is great - right on the beach, right on the historic row of beautiful Art Deco buildings, one block from Lincoln Road walking street. The pool is fantastic, the hotel is like an art gallery.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

We enjoyed a lovely stay.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Facility needs to be updated. Though our room was nice, water did not drain well, door keys often did not work to beach or room.

Loved that it was right on the beach, staff was nice, and room was spacious. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Still great and fun
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Elevator too slow and was out of order so moving was difficult. Also, retrieving car from valet took almost an hour, unfortunate.

Size of the room and the view from the room, a unique property and comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Awful. We weren’t able to enjoy the room or the property.
    • Studio

It was next to The National Hotel. There’s was a rave party and Miami Music week festival at The National that went from 11AM until 11PM that rattled the walls and the hotel windows. Our room shook with every beat of the music. We asked to be switched to a room on the other side of the building and we were denied. The hotel was empty yet we were lied to and was told it was sold out. (I attempted to book 5 rooms on booking.com and would have been able to w no problem) We were unable to stay in our room or even at the pool so we left and spent the entire day elsewhere and returned after 11PM to avoid the noise.

The early check -in was great.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

It was ok but not a place I would necessarily return to
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The common areas of the hotel are not very inviting/warm.

Location is great, staff is nice, restaurant is not very inviting, hotel is a bit dated/tired. The gym is really small.

Overall it was good.
    • King Suite with Ocean View

Lots of sand flees by the pool area where the sand is. We got bitten everywhere till we moved to another area?! Also over priced and the music was super loud at night!

Room and view was lovely!

Pleasant and terrific
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Speed of servers, the weekend towel person had no training. The barkeeps at the hotel Mickey and Miguel are well trained and client service oriented

Food quality

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

I would not stay at this hotel again. Rude staff, people walking into our room unexpected???
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Surprised by the extra fees which WERE NOT explained to us as the staff was rushed and rude! Multiple staff walked into our room, cleaning services, etc.?????? Was NOT worth the money spent. Very unhappy with stay

The staff at the front desk were rude and did not help explain questions we had. Very rushed. Would not book again.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Great place, location, atmosphere
    • King Suite with Garden View

Only complaint was the noise at night. The dance music went way to late into the night and it made it difficult to sleep.

Exceeded our expectations and a great value for the price. Loved all the art. The staff were very attentive and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Great location. Rooms need to be renovated for the price.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The room, furniture and hallways look dated used. The tub was not attractive. Could just be a shower and not advertise a jacuzzi tub that is worn and looks like the paint has peeled off.

The lobby offered sculptures and art.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Had a really good time
    • King Suite with Ocean View

The quality of the furniture and fixtures was pretty poor. For example the drawers in the kitchen were almost falling apart. And the floors and doors felt like they were from an old high school. Could do with a serious Reno then it would be amazing!

Staff, location, and the fact there was a separate living area with mini kitchen.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The pool was nice.
    • Studio

They overcharged us for our room by about 600$ and when i asked they said it would be removed and it still hasnt. Someone overfilled our fridge and the second we opened it all the bottles fell out and smashed all over. They took an hour to come clean the mess and then they made us pay for it. The staff were rude.

The pool was nice. The property itself was beautiful.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Great rooms in a prime location
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Big room, great location, nice pool, really close to beach, boardwalk, shopping, restaurants, and impressive art displays by well-known modern artists. It is very family friendly, I brought my daughter and she really enjoyed the pool and the colorful art exhibits!

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

The pool area was perfekt for us as we have younger kids.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The indoor restaurant area was boring.

The pool area was perfekt for us as we have younger kids. The food at the poolbar was very good. King suite was spacious. Bed sofa not so comfortable. Good kitchen facility in the room. Grocery shop near by.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Pleasantly surprising with first class service
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

It kinda shuts down in the evening while the neighboring property looks lively n inviting. ..

The staff, hands down, would make me come back to this property..Linford and Rudy at the front desk are amazing!!! MY day was off to a bad start, which was written all over my face upon check in and the 2 of them quickly went above n beyond to change that.quality service is hard to find and they provided it with ease. I work for an airline and will b telling all of my work family about my amazing experience. Currently planning another trip down

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Business, would never stay there on vacation
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Pretentious. Spent all their money on the lobby. Room has holes I the wall, scuff marks and furniture that did not fit. Everything was overpriced. Resort fee to use the pool.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Overall, perfect value compared to other hotels. Room last were spacious enough to host four adults
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The beds were WAY too soft. The hotel needs an upgrade....especially near the pool! That walkway and plants were gross.

Staff was lovely. Food was great. Location was perfect

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

• King Suite with Spa Bath

Tired furnishings and decor. Limited facilities including a tiny pool filled with screaming children. Sand in pool area was dirty and filled with cat feces. Staff seemed amateurish and ill trained. Don’t go during school vacation week or SOBWFF. And ask if there are any private functions planned at the hotel before you book- a Bat Mitzvah took over the hotel for 3 of our five days.

The hotel is well located.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Overall it was great. The Staff was Great. The Room was great. Just how you run things were weird.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Charged 20$ for missing room key? LOL Can't be that desperate for money? That's an embarrassing look to be on Collins. First hotel that ever did that to me :(

the spacious for the value

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Decent hotel and location but not worth the nightly price
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Quality of the hotel facilities is in dire need of renovation. Everything is sorely outdated and worn out. Not worth the price per night.

Staff were friendly and the location is great.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

It was everything we needed and more
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I wasn’t told that there would be a hold put on my credit card when we checked in. It looked like they had double charged me for the room, as I had already paid on booking.com. Could be updated a bit.

Bed was comfy, huge room, they allowed a late check out at 1pm, staff were friendly and helpful. Valet guy allowed us to stay parked until 3pm, without an extra charge. Pool was amazing and this property is steps away from the beach, Lincoln road mall for shopping and food, and a 24 hour Walgreens and CVS store.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Would go back!!
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The rooms were tired and spots on the carpet. No color whatsoever in the rooms.

The art is wonderful in the Lobby and hallway. The Sagamore is tired and needs remodeling. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay again another plus is its so close to everything!!

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

Nice, clean, friendly, great food in the bar and restaurant, nice music at pool and big rooms
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The heating didn`t work properly in cold days, lifts sometimes too.

I love the size of the rooms, the paintings in the lobby, the location and a very friendly staff-at the reception, at the pool and on the beach, the manager, they did the best of them. I felt in this hotel at home :) Thank you!

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

If you are going to stay here, splurge for the ocean view rooms. They are worth the extra $.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

I have stayed in the hotel twice before and the rooms were very nice (I stayed in the more expensive ocean front rooms previously). This room seemed like it was in an older section of the hotel and was very inconsistent with the quality of my two previous rooms.

The location is great.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Pretty much nothing positive to say.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Hotel lobby smells awful, our room was not made, the rooms are stark white and bizarrely furnished and not comfortable. Took forever for valet to bring our car to the front and not friendly. Would not recommend and certainly NOT worth the $$$. Not going back.

Pretty much nothing positive to say. We checked out early because we were so unhappy.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

• Suite with Two Double Beds

Since we've booked a room for a family (4 people) we needed 2 more chairs in the room as we were having breakfast there. So we had to ask twice for them... another thing, is that they do have a kitchen but no cutlery, which you can ask but they give you disposable ones. Which are not very useful depending on what you need to cut and also, not environment friendly.

Location is great if you want to enjoy the beach and Lincoln road as well, there's a Walgreens store 24h on the corner and a nice bakery nearby. The hotel has many nice and interesting arts. Big fridge, microwave and coffee machine were very helpful in the room! We didn't use the parking lot in the hotel because we found another one cheaper in 16th street.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

This hotel should not have been a 3 star let alone 4 star+ doesn't anyone from BOOKING ever check th
    • King Suite with Ocean View

This Hotel Is sadly lacking in a complete refurb. the carpets in the corridors is threadbare in places . The heating system was totally inadequate during our stay, the jets int the jacuzzi were filthy the shower control fell off every time it was used. the floor tiles throughout the room were badly cracked, the sofa in the living room was ripped (photo available ) The sheets were not changed regularly. The balcony was only one metre deep you had to move your chair to let someone pass.

the staff were friendly and obliging

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Exhausting

It would have been nice to know before we checked in that they were having a huge , very loud till 4am New Years Eve party. It was beyond inconsiderate. The music level was ridiculous. My husband and I are coming back in February and will not be staying @ the Sagamore. I blame this entirely on the management and owners, nothing to do with the everyday staff.

Location to Lincoln road & restaurants. The good at the Pool was very good. The Service of the people who work there were very good.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

A lovely hotel but a bit worn!!!
    • King Suite with Garden View

Overall the hotel felt a bit worn. When you look at other hotels they appear much fresher. For example carpet worn in corridors leading to bedroom, very plain worn paint in hallways, they have sayings printed on walls with letters missing. Room was dusty with furniture worn and peeling. Beach beds and towels on beach but you have to pay $19 per day for a beach umbrella. Overall it felt like it could be a bit more “polished” just felt like it was worn and tired. Could do with a total overhaul On the surface hotel is lovely but It was the attention to detail that was missing.

Huge room with balcony and lovely view over the sea. Bed lovely and comfy, Molton brown toiletries in the bathroom. Staff very friendly and some beautiful art in the foyer. Lovely pool area, bar and plenty of beach beds. Pool beds on beach and beach towels.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Large rooms located in a perfect location in South Beach.
    • Bungalow

Bellman is often not available to assist with bags and the rooms are darker than I would prefer. The hallways are dark and dingy. Other than this, I really love this hotel. It's one of my favorites on South Beach.

Great location, well stocked mini bar and snack items, big rooms with several balconies. The pool is small, and the staff is not fantastic. The artwork often changes, which is interesting. Overall, this is one of my favorite hotels on South Beach due to the room size and quiet rooms. They should improve the condition of their hallways and the lighting in the rooms could be better.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

A great stay on a fantastic location!
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

We had some trouble with the sofa bed. They promptly came to fix it, but it took some time. Room facilities nice, but it can be noticed some wear and tear.

Location is excellent with the beach just a few minutes out. Walking distance to Ocean drive. Room is nice, perfect for a family with two kids. Nice pool area with great service. A very nice breatfast buffet!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

3 star, did the job.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Staff were not very interested in us, very rushed, bored staff. All the extra amenities including breakfast, and food or drinks available were very expensive, the room itself felt very dated. The telephones were about 20 years old! The carpets and hallways were dark and dated, really let the place down. Overall I would say 3 star, not 4.

The size of the place was great, bigger than usual. Nice big comfortable bed, clean sheets, plenty towels, love the Molten Brown toiletries.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Well located on south beach with easy access to shops and the Art Deco district.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Pool a little small. Hotel located right on the beach but there were three of us in our room and we were only allocated 2 beach loungers. An extra lounger and parasol cost $32.00 per day. Hotel restaurant very expensive! Breakfast $25.00 each. 2 lifts one each end of the hotel, only 1 worked and that was intermittent. Be prepared to have to climb stairs!!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

We will not book hotels through booking.com anymore. The properties treat you poorly.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Our room was not as booked. Bed size, bathroom were sub-par. We booked a king with spa bath. We were given a queen bed in a handicap accessible room with a bathroom that had no towel hooks or towel bars. Room was creepy and not clean. Very disappointed. We’ve stayed at this hotel before and were treated differently when booking direct with the hotwl

I felt by booking the reservation through booking.com we were penalized by the hotel. The room we booked and the room they gave us were not at all as promised.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Location is perfect, just infront of the beach.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Sadly the only bad experience we had in Miami Beach, Hotel facilities are really old, windows not closing, broken doors, leather sofa's totally wasted, wifi not working.At the end we had to wait 45 minutes for the valet parking to bring our car. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, i believe that for the price they charge you can find easily a better option. Really don't understand how this place have so many good reviews.

Location is perfect, just infront of the beach.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

So so

There is only one tiny elevator for everybody to use. One has to wait 10 to 15 minutes to get use of it, making it difficult and frustrated. One then has to use the stairwell which is easier to come down than to go up to the 4th floor! The hallway floor carpets are torn, the wall look old and ugly. The hotel belongs to a third world country, not Miami Beach! The rate for the hotel is TOO high for such a poor quality facility. There is no ADA access for wheel chair people or for hauling luggage. Some towels for the room are torn.

We like the view of the ocean, the pool, and the access to the beach. We also like the lobby and the relaxing terraces in the backyard. The servicing staff are doing their best to accommodate needs for all guests.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

The beach near the hotel wasn't as crowded as other...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The room was not kept up. The couch had a lot of wear and tear and the room felt a little unclean. I had also requested extra pillows before I arrived. I recieved a reply confirming extra pillows but they were not there.

The beach near the hotel wasn't as crowded as other areas and is easily accessible. The room and bathroom were large.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Not good at all !
    • Bungalow

Very tired and shabby property. Really poor value for money compared to other hotels. Only 2 beds on the beach for resort fee when I’ve booked / paid for 3 people in the room. Went to the Lowes after this stay it was cheaper and got 4 beds on beach!!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

there are a few rooms equipped with a kitchen, what makes a...
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

there are a few rooms equipped with a kitchen, what makes a family day a lot easier. location is great, beach access, and a great pool for kids. service is poor, but if don't need to depend on the hotel staff it will be alright.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Location is perfect.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The furniture of rooms are to old. With so high price , they must refurnish the furniture. Due to bookingcom reservation they gave us, the rooms look the other hotel.. You have to choose the rooms look to see or inside hotel loby.

Location is perfect. On Miami beach. and you can walk to Ocean Drive and Lincoln drive easily.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Excellent location
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

That the pool is closing to soon and you can only have the beach benches to 06h00 pm. Prices of beverages are til high both at the bar and in the mini-bar.

The location both to the center and the beach.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Nice stay
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The front desk staff were extrrmly rude. There were no ice machines and it took 30min to an hour to get ice each time. Front desk definitely take away from the niceness of the hotel.

The space of the room was very comfortable. enough room for everyone.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Horrible my room was mysteriously opened twice when asked to...
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Horrible my room was mysteriously opened twice when asked to speak with management the issue was not taken seriously at all and instead we were talked to about parties in the area asked to revives the tapes and they said they spoke to the person I was staying with and they did not

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

The location is excellent - loud music on the weekends but...
    • Bungalow

It just seemed very run down; like half the bulbs didn't work in the light fixtures. The shower was falling apart, the knob falls off the minute you try to turn the water on. The accessory shelf in the shower is hanging by one loose screw. It seemed like no one cared to fix all the little things. Beds were old and sagging; dont clean well; Overall it was disappointing

The location is excellent - loud music on the weekends but it's Miami what can u expect

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Good location , all the rest is bad
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The elevator didn't work , so we had to go up and down 6 floors using the stairs . We asked every day 3-4 times for service in the room , when they fondly came it was 7pm .

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

We asked to down grade and switch rooms, after seeing three different rooms we were comped the diff.
    • Bungalow

The hotel needs a serious remodel. We tried to stay in the two story villas and they were not clean and outdated. The staff was friendly but that was about it.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

The size of the rooms is excellent and large.
    • Bungalow

The rooms are extremely outdated. The pull out sofa bed is a joke. Terrible and no one could sleep on it.

The size of the rooms is excellent and large.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Had to be cut short due to Hurricane Irma, but the staff was very accommodating.
    • King Suite with Ocean View

Furniture in the room was a little worn, but everything was very clean.

Beautiful view. Not a full ocean view like I thought it would be but still beautiful.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

It's a good hotel in need of refurbishment and better management
    • Bungalow

It took 45 minutes to book in !!! The children slept on a sofa bed it took 2 hours 2 phone calls and a visit to the reception to get the bedding. The hotel took the full payment 4 weeks before I arrived for more than agreed with Booking. Com when I called Booking.com they told me they didn't know why it was dearer and I would have to ask on arrival it turned out to be resort taxes not shown with Booking.com

The location was good and the bungalow was good, the food in the hotel was good.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Great stay at the Sagamore!!!
    • King Suite with Ocean View

I wish the pool was larger but it didn't hamper the trip. We stayed on the beach the majority of the time.

Staff was very courteous and the facility was wonderful. Well stocked mini bar with all the goodies. Location was perfect, walking distance from everything we wanted to do.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Average
    • Bungalow

Bellman is grumpy and not helpful. Housekeeping service was poor. Some genius created a system where you need to go to reception to get a beach towel card to get a beach towel whilst at the beach...

Location, art

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

Greatly disappointed!!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Cleaning staff did not do good job cleaning room or stocking room. Stayed in One Bedroom Suite with friends. Arrived before check-in, came back to hotel four hours after call from hotel notifying us room was ready. Had to call front desk for toilet tissue as only half roll was in bathroom. Requested extra towels, wash cloths and blankets around 10:00 PM did get until the following day after second request. Topping it off we found a roach that was alive after accidentally bumping into a chair in bedroom.

Great location to restaurants, shopping, entertainment. Easy access to public transportation if needed.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

It was no my best experience
    • Studio

Price is to high really expensive at least in my case , in a room without view!! The have to improve the elevators: I get stucked and the hotel react more than 20 minutes later, I spent more than one hour to be rescue, and the same day at nigth the second elevator was outbof service too.

Near the beach. The staff very kind

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Nice hotel, friendly Staff and Great location.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Rooms need an upgrade. Funiture worn. Toilette clogged a few Times, butt Staff fixed It quickly.

Location is good. Staff helpful and friendly. Beautiful Main floor With lots of art and Nice Light settings.

Browse The Sagamore Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery