Reviews of The Shore Club This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1901 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States of America

#165 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Based on 2097 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

• Superior King Room

It was very nicely decorated and smelled lovely throughout the whole hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful through our whole stay. We loved it!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

Wasn't sure if balcony room with ocean view would be all that I hoped and dreamed but it absolutely was! Beautiful hotel and pool area with great beach access. Would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

• Superior King Room

The services/food and drink menu on the beach was a little pricey. I paid $37.00 for a small salad and large bottle of water. The TV in our room and some of the outlets on that wall were not working. Thankfully we didn't spend very much time in the room.

The staff at the front desk were extremely friendly! They made checking in/out a very pleasant experience. The beach, pools and poolside areas were beautiful. The ocean/city view from our cozy room was absolutely breath-taking!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

• Superior King Room

Amazing stay, clean room, great location. Wait staff in restaurant consistently 5-Star service special thanks to ASPEN and GASHMI they are wonderful and made our trip!

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Pricey bar.

Classic beachside hotel, renovated in minimalist style exposing original concrete in strategic spots. Super clean. Huge pool. My bathroom had a big enclosed tub/shower area -- any water splashed out of the tub would just go down the shower drain, which was a useful feature. Surprisingly excellent food and menu.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

• Superior King Room

I didn’t think the price I paid was fair for the room that we got.

The hotel was very beautiful and in the perfect location. The staff was very courteous and helpful and when I have an issue they dealt with in right away instead of us needing to move to another room.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

• Superior King Room

But the bed is super stiff and the whole hotel rooms/halls are very beaten down and stains everywhere on the carpet, on the curtains. Very run down

The facilities were nice and if we were able to use the pool it would have been great.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

• Superior King Room

Everything was good except when you are check in first day they took deposit for hold and the day of check out, they said you will recieve your deposid in 5 bussines days and its almost 25 business day i called them they said endless today and tomorrow in conclusion, i still didn’t recieve deposid back

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

• Superior King Room

Bathroom was very uncomfortable. The shower space was big but the water won’t go down, the floor was sbdoiat and next tine you take a shower you’re standing in a puddle of water from previous time. The light was terrible, espyfor ladies to do their makeup, was very dark, no additional mirror, the big mirror was too far and you could not lean closer over the sink to see better. The shower wasn’t adjustable and The water from the shower runs right over you and you have to stay in one spot. Also there is no sound isolation at all, you can here everything what’s going on in the bathroom when you’re in the room

Not much. The location was good.close to the stores and the mall.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

• Superior King Room

I understand the south tower is difficult to explain to guests how to get there using the elevators. However, there is a way through the elevators. Instead of asking guests to carry their bags upstairs to the easiest access, the staff should automatically offer an escort.

I really liked the bed. Very comfortable! The bar staff outside was great. Beautiful poolside.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

• Superior King Room

our initial room which was advertised as 270-300 sq feet was nowhere near that size. it was a postage stamp. the building has some construction which was not disclosed, even when i called ahead of time to ask about construction. (the construction was mentioned in a traveller review)

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

• Ocean View Junior Suite

The boutique “Scoop” was gone and something in its place would be nice.

Everyone is so helpful and nice. I’m always pleased with the staff here. They really work hard to make your stay amazing. So many cozy places to relax quietly or be seen, if you’d rather.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

There was no assistance offered to assist with getting bags up two flights of stairs; The hallway leading to the ocean view room had a bad odor (day 1), the remaining days the odor did not exits; the room smelled musty, felt damp and humid. Burning a candle and room spray did mask the odor in the room but once the scent dissipated, the musty smell resurfaced. The bathroom at an initial glance appeared clean. I always bring disinfectant wipes and spray for travel, primarily as a not cleaned properly; . However, the toilet seat still had pee stains, which leads anyone person to believe the bathroom was not and is not clean, although at a quick glance it appeared clean.

The main lobby was clean and aroma was wonderful

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

I stayed here for my 30th birthday thinking that things would go without a hitch, it was my first time in Miami and as I had organised a trip for 6 girls I thought it would be convenient to go with a hospitality group I have grown accustomed to over the years. I have stayed at most SBE/Morgans Group hotels across the world and my experiences have always been fantastic, with customer service usually being above and beyond. Shore Club was absolutely diabolical. I am still in shock at how poor the service was. Our initial check in was late, we were told that this was normal that check in could be "any time after 3pm" That was the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time, it's not my first rodeo in a hotel, this trend continued. The room which was supposed "checked over" (2 and a half hours late" had empty cans and items in the mini bar which had been put back by the last guest. We waited hours for cutlery, room service, towels.. at times being told we hadn't actually placed an order or that "you didn't speak to me" or "I don't recognise your voice so I don't think you've ordered". We waited 2 hours for spoons leaving our ice cream to melt. We had to call the front desk over and over again to chase things to the point where I had to go to the front desk to make a complaint. I'm sorry to say I would not recommend this place to anyone.

The bath size was nice, the pool was nice and the proximity to the beach was great. Neto, the concierge was very sweet. This is about all I have good to say about this place.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

• Superior King Room

Our room was a bit small....but it really wasn't a big deal--we did not spend much time inside

Everything was really easy, staff was nice, pool was nice, and the free workout classes were pretty cool, too

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

• Superior King Room

My main issue was that on several occasions when in the middle of serving me the staff member was interrupted by either a colleague for assistance or worse, another guest ( no concept of waiting in line apparently) and they started to assist them as though I was invisible. Completely rude and not acceptable. I left feeling the place was overrated and although the room rate was good everything else was overpriced and an opportunity to make additional money from the guests. Rental of double beds at the pool for example. I’ve been to south beach 20 times previously. Only chose this as the Raleigh was closed for refurbishment. It’s awesome pool area and furniture you’re allowed to use win hands down. No wow factor here, which I expected from a “good” South Beach property.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and the continental was pretty good. The bedroom was large airy and bright. Comfortable bed with light feather duvet and pillows.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

• Superior King Room

King Superior with Room and Bathroom very tiny. Bathroom appears to be dirty, curtains with big holes witch didn't close completely. View for the dumpster. Refurbishment works in the building without any previous warning. In the invoice multiple errors including Breakfast witch are already included in our case.

Bed was nice, with multiple pillows. Breakfast with multiple choices. Nice and kind Employees.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

Moved out after one night. There was no atmosphere. No bar to speak of, the bar area was being cleaned and the restaurant wasn’t open. Pool area by day was scruffy and tables at the end of the garden were dirty, whole area was untidy. Parts of hotel were undergoing refurbishment and decoration so not all open and operating - there is no indication of this on any online material. Our experience was nothing like the hotel description on the website. Dominique was very good, she understood our disappointment and adjusted our bill in a show of good faith. We appreciated that. Another member of staff mentioned that there had been previous discussion of closure hence the hotel was not very busy.

Bed was comfy, location good

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

• Superior King Room

Why the umbrella at the beach has to be paid ? it should be included in the resort fee as are the chairs.

The pool area was great - spacious and airy and luminous as you don't see many in Miami. Breakfast and Brunch very good and tasty. The hotel was undergoing some renovations but the staff was super friendly. The hotel is one of the most famous in Miami, has a great reputation and used to be a real hot-spot in town!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

• Loft Suite

It was worn out. It nickel and dimes you to death.

Pretty worn out. Ripped carpets. In need of a makeover. Room rates ok but food and beverage prices ridiculous for the mediocre quality.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

• Superior King Room

Breakfast could have been improved: all yoghurts were sweet, croissants somewhat stale, cheese insipid. Cooked breakfast was fine

The nearness to Lincoln Rd and the careful simple design, respecting the building’s historic origins

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

• Superior King Room

Price for cocktails in the bar was kind of expensive

We spent our vacation with my husband. It was very beautiful hotel with great access to the beach and restorans. Some times we did not even go some where and staid in hotel at the balcony with vine and champagne ore went to pool. Specially for pool - its gorgeous, we loved it so much.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

• Superior King Room

The rooms are not very soundproof, so I could hear a lot of noise from the corridors and other rooms especially at night but you get used to it!

Great location, outdoor pool and bar area is great and looks lovely lit up at night with all the lanterns. Room was comfortable with everything I needed.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

• Superior Double Queen

Room was pretty basic and definitely could use a refresh. Bathroom definitely needed a refresh. Lighting in bathroom was really bad - dark spot right over mirror. Only one robe even though there were two people in the room and not enough towels. Overall service levels and amenities were way below what I would have expected for the price. No mini bar / snacks in room. Gym was not well equipped and poorly arranged. Pool area was pretty but the main area is a nightmare scene, and the music is way too loud, even at the smaller pool (which does not have enough chairs).

Public spaces were stylish. Beds were comfortable. Staff was really nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

• Loft Suite

Room was big and comfortable, pool service was great especially Cortney who was really helpful and pleasant, very close walking distance to Lincoln road.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

• Superior King Room

I didn’t think the room was worth what I paid (and I got upgraded). Trendy to the point of bare, concrete floors, itchy rug.

I liked the helpfulness of the staff during check-in, I liked the view f om our room, the showers were awesome, the proximity to the beach and good restaurants was great.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

• Superior King Room

- Food & drinks are very expensive - Aircon vent blows right down on your head at night when you sleep. Not possible to redirect vent.

- The location is perfect - Cozy outdoor area with day beds was beautiful for evening drinks / a night cap - Staff are very friendly & helpful!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

• Superior King Room

I still can't believe the rates Shore Club are charging for what they offer. The hotel needs a massive renovation to be deserve 4 starts and be able to charge $300/ night. Everything is old and worn out (lobby, carpets, corridors, elevators, etc). I was moved to a junior suite due to noise from drinking/ partying guys next to my first room and the suite was not much better (actually worse due to noise from the air-conditioning shafts under the window). There should be much better value for money hotels on Miami Beach!

Really good location near the conference I was attending and on the beach. Staff was friendly and willing to help especially when they had to change my room

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

• Superior King Room

I found that the staff at the beach area was a little unorganised. The air conditioning inside the building was way too cold.

I definitely love the decor in the Garden and Pool. The rooms are also gorgeous and have a nice zen atmosphere.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

• Superior King Room

My first day had issues... horrific and unacceptable first room which resulted in upgrade. Invisible beach staff which was different on day 2. But as issues were rectified I was overall satisfied.

Great location, comfortable (2nd) room

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

• Superior King Room

Don‘t stay in a room next to an alevator at North Tower. There is an annoying „peep“ signal tone that can be heard every now and then when the elevator doors open. (my room was room 290)

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

The room was shabby and old, the supposed deluxe king size luxury bed was nothing of the sort...a standard double cheap metal frame bed and not comfy at all; the maids always forgot to leave towels, toilet roll and body wash; breakfast was a joke...took forever to get seated and served, poor quality food and over priced (we thought breakfast was included but wasn’t even though booking.com had cleverly worded to sound so); the front desk staff were rude and incompetent...no customer service skills, the concierge was useless in recommendations; the pool area was full of posers listening to loud dance music which started at 7am and went on to the early hours and could be heard even up on eleventh floor - and the pool water was filthy; the beach area was slightly better but the chairs are shabby and service very slow. Overall a cheap hotel that is trying to be expensive but it’s not...it’s overpriced with hidden costs everywhere

Very little at the hotel...only bonus was the ocean view

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

• Superior Double Queen

The beach staff are very rude. Booked a room for three people but was only allowed 2 beds.

The pillows were amazing. Staff were so friendly and helpful in the hotel

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

The chairs at the pool and the beach arent set up until after 10am. There doesnt seem to be a set time. People just go down and start claiming chairs and the pool staff isnt very accommodating in general. They obviously deal with a lot but they come across as pretty rude. Theres NO sign or information posted about how to get towels or anything like that. I was there during the week (not a busy weekend) and the chairs were full from 9am onwards. You WILL be waiting for a pool chair!! Also NO vegan or gluten free food on the menu. Seems very dated bar-like food.

Ocean View King was amazing!!!

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

• Superior King Room

Pool beverage service was inconsistent. On second day it was tough to get service and the drinks seemed to not have any alcohol. While the first day service was much better and drinks had appropriate alcohol.

We read mixed reviews before arriving, but our expectations were exceeded. The room was great, clean and a good size. We loved the pool area. Never had much of a problem getting seats, one day we had to wait a little bit. We rented bikes one morning and really enjoyed. The location is also ideal.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

• Superior King Room

Pool area wasn't as pretty as the photos and was always over crowded so we had to go to the beach where the umbrellas were $20 a day. Gym was small and breakfast wasn't included in this already quite high price.

Good location. Bed was super comfy. Everywhere smelled nice, especially the lobby!

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

• Superior King Room

rooms were to small not clean and I had problems with room door and the guy who was going to fix it took his time we couldn't even get in our room.

the pools the view and the beach

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

• Superior King Room

Got to pay extra for breakfast (very expensive with poor service). At the checkout we were charged a “resort fee” of 20 USD / day which was never said before. Internal mailing (packages arrival) is very confusing with poor service. Amenities drop quality since last stay. Bedroom daily cleaning has room to improve as well.

Great location. Awesome pool.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

• Junior King Suite with Partial Ocean View

The restaurant service was like NOTHING i’ve ever expirenced and I’ve traveled the world... think European service meets, “ummm I don’t want to work” attitude. Too many issues w the staff and food to write about. The “free” breakfast is a joke, BTW. Gross fruit, filthy buffet... Holiday Inn Express has a better breakfast, quite honestly. Room was dated. Sink was stopped up. Bathrobes were dirty. Rust everywhere!!! Random “things” and filth on the ceiling and walls... gross!!! Even the towels were old and frayed! Beach and in the room. With prices like this you can’t get new fresh towels???? The prices!!!??? Come on... understandable that it is peak season but $2400 for three days? I watched them pour me a mimossia for $17. The bottle retails for $6! PRICE GOUGING at best!!! Even the staff said it was comical and to go across the street to I ❤️Liquor. I could have stayed at the SETI for the same price and better service. Refresh, update, review pricing and would consider coming back. Next time I’ll be price gouged at the Seti. ✌🏻

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

Everything in the room was old, like it didn’t have any maintenance work from 10 years ago, the pictures clearly doesn’t represent the real location, also the bathroom lock was broken, when I called the room service to ask for an electric kettle their answer was we don’t have anymore left, when I stated that I really need it, he just replied stating again we don’t have any left in a higher voice! I also booked breakfast and when I went to have my breakfast I said clearly to the witress my room number indicating that I have a breakfast included dea, they sat me out and provided me with a menu and when I finished my breakfast and left they followed me asking me to pay for it! I stated that I have breakfast included in my package, and the waitress responded that yeah but that doesn’t include the menu items you should have eaten from the buffet only, I said that I gave my room number to the receptionist and he provided me with the menu, it is his fault for not stating that I have to use the buffet which clearly wasn’t near the tables and cannot be seen, and her respond was did you clearly told him you have breakfast included? I said I told him my room number which is a clear indication and she wasn’t pleased stating that everyone has a room number and you should have stated that you had breakfast deal, it is not my job to state what should be seen in your system!! They made me pay around 55$ for a really bad oily omlete I won’t ever return to this hotel

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

• Superior King Room

The service at the beach was very slow. The main pool wasn’t available because of the daily pool parties but that was because it was a special week and we got to use it the last few days so it’s ok

The beach is amazing. The service at the pool (Nicole) was great!

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

• Superior King Room

too rustic. carpets very old and dirty. bed too soft. Not a high quality bed. door to the terrace did not lock up properly. Could hear next door neighbor

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

• Superior King Room

The shower was great but the room and the view.. not so much. The west tower needed updates from top to bottom. And my view was of a dead end street. They also have Nobu listed onhe property map which has since relocated approximately 3 years ago.

The pool and beach access

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

• Superior King Room

il rapporto qualità prezzo è imbattibile lo staff è impeccabile.. a special thanks to Annika e Dominique. Annika in particular has been very helpful to find the best room for my needs.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

• Superior King Room

getting run down, rooms are fair and overpriced for what you get. service on the beach is extremely slow, took forever to get a drink.

pool area and location to the beach.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

• Superior King Room

This hotel is very past its sell by date. The rooms are basic and dusty with grains of sand and concrete everywhere. It’s a minimalist hotel but so basic it’s outdated. The “sea view” is only possible by squinting out of the side of a window whilst the actual main view was air con units all over an industrial style building tower in front. The lobby shops have been boarded up and you can mainly see storage of furniture through the old shop windows. This used to be a happening place to stay with a great vibe. Now it feels like a business on the verge of closure.

Great location with access to the beach and fun music scene by the pool.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

• Superior King Room

The hotel is downright shabby. The carpet is worn. It need painting. The TV wasn't working. The AC didn't work. My friends room had a lamp falling out of the ceiling. They say the hotel has been updated. It hasn't been. Not at all. My friend decided to say another night and moved next door to the Nautilus, which is new and lovely, and we had such a nice time there. The price of the hotel was the same too! The shabby Shore Club should be ashamed of its self. The room was barely clean. And the walls of this hotel are very thin. You wake up in the middle of the night to other people's shenanigans and I am not a light sleeper. The staff were trained to say no to you and they were in a bad mood most of the time.

The location is great and the beach is beautiful. The beds are also very comfortable. But that's all this hotel has to offer. Oh along with hot water, but these are bare minimum requirements.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

• Superior King Room

Rooms are in need of an update. Our group had a total of 5 rooms. 3 of the rooms had water leaks and 1 had no hot water. Room sizes are small. Lobby is nice but the rooms are small and need rehab. Pool is ok and beach location is great. Note you are paying for the location, not the rooms or service.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

• Superior King Room

On our last morning, I went down to the restaurant to get two iced lattes and there's nowhere for anyone to go who needs service for to go orders. They told me it was ok but took 30 minutes to make my drinks and when I got them they were hot. So I asked them to make one iced and he just watered it down with some ice and it was this soupy room temp watered down coffee. I would not normally complain if I didn't have to wait so long for something I wasn't happy with or the fact that they cost me $12.

We couldn't have been happier. I mentioned that it was our honeymoon and we got the most amazing room upgrade with champagne and chocolate strawberries. We were thrilled. It was truly a wonderful experience.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

• Superior King Room

The condition of the property room and amenities. This place should be a 2 star hotel at best.

Nothing about this hotel. It was run down and didn’t look like they put a dollar into it in the last 10 year.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

• Superior King Room

In the weekend you have to put a towel on the chair by the swimming pool at 8.00 am, otherwise you are too late to get a chair. That's a bummer since we only were there on Saturday and we didn't know. For a hotel in this category, I didn't expect that!

Nice hotel, friendly staff, great location

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

I had to wait almost 2 hours to check in. The hotel was either understaffed that day or simply overwhelmed with the bookings for that day

The staff was very polite and professional

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

• Superior King Room

The rooms and the hallways are fairly out of date and need renovation.

the breakfast was ok, The bar and the pool garden was one of the best and the beach the best I have seen. the location is exelent.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

• Superior King Room

Service was very poor. We did not have enough towels / dressing gowns in the room and when we called for more we waited an hour and were told to be patient as it was busy. The claim to have bikes available for guests use. They have only 6 for 300 rooms and 4 were broken. The gym was closed during part of our stay. They charge an extortionate amount for valet parking. They don’t have enough sun beds by a the pool and when we requested one we were greeted with a shrug. They add US$20 per day to the bill for Resort Services (the pool, beach, bikes and gym) which was not explained at time of check-in. All of which meant we were dissapointed at being stealthy charged for services that either we could not get access to or simply were unavailable to.

Location was ok. Not a huge amount more positive than that

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

Room could've been cleaner. The cement floors are kind of funky, but they should at least have nice and new clean area rugs if thats what they're are going for. And the resort costs were extreme (food, coffee, etc).

You can't beat the location. So close to the beach and great view

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

• Superior King Room

Check in is from 3pm however my room was not ready and we were still waiting at 5pm. I had to demand my money back as prepaid before they issued Us with an upgraded room. Whilst we’re were complaining the front desk were offering late check out to others checking in, which I believe is the problem. The room was not clean enough and we had to ask housekeeping to remove the black curly hair from the bed....

Location is very good based on the Beach Front. It is easy walking distance to Lincoln Road for shopping and some good restaurants.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

No complaints

The hotel was Great, staff was friendly & very helpful they all wore smiles and took care of everything i needed brian at the front desk greeted me upon arrival and was just a dear.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

• Superior King Room

Elevators are not operational. Rooms are dated. Short staff to help with beach chairs or drinks / food orders -- especially on busy long holiday weekends. Complimentary Breakfast Buffet is scarce, not tasty, nothing to choose from. Eggs and bacon should be included. No hot water in shower. Too many to list.

Tired looking. For the amount of money you pay per night , The Morgans Group / sbe SHOULD update and renovate. It's a shame. The Shore Club has a cache name to it. But it has been going downhill in the last 5 years. A much needed reno is required !

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

That I didn’t have more time there. I didn’t want to leave.

I loved the room we had great view of the ocean. Room was huge and bed was very comfy. Shower and tub were amazing. Staff was so friendly. We will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

• Superior King Room

Small room, queen bed when we were expecting a king bed, terrible terrible shower, not very clean hotel/room, one of the days we had no housekeeping service in our room.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

• Superior Double Queen

It was very noisey, our room was next to the elevators and main door opening and closing all night with the linen closet next door meaning we got woken up early by the housekeepers. The room was all concrete not comfortable at all

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

• Superior King Room

Beach access clean beautiful facility and nice location to shopping nightlife and restaurants. And the staff was excellent they went above and beyond.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

• Superior King Room

The hotel use to be the place to be in sobe! Now is old and outdated. Food is bad at best. Check in was not helpful checkout even worth. The front desk guy stopped talking to me to call ovet some girls in bikini and strike a conversation totally inapropriate.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

• Superior King Room

Once settled in our room, I called for assistance and their was no answer. Tried 6 times and finally after letting the phone ring for 18 minutes, someone answered.

The service was impeccable and the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

• Superior King Room

When it comes to our room, I have to say that I was quite disappointed. First of all, it doesn’t fit the pictures posted on the website. Second, it wasn’t as clean as we expected it to be, especially for a luxurious place as it is the Shore Club. The only thing that was made on a daily basis was our bed and even there it happened that we arrived in our room one day at 3pm and our room was still untouched with the bed being messy and towels laying on the bathroom floor.. Our toilet as well as our shower weren’t being cleaned at all during our stay... also the floor/carpet: looks like the vacuum cleaner has never been used, not even once while we were there... What is more, they once forgot to leave fresh towels in our bathroom which is not dramatic as such because stuff like that can of course happen once but what bothered me more was the fact that I had to go back and forth to the reception 4 TIMES in a row and it took me 2 hours until I received some towels.. When it comes to the comfort in our room, I suppose that the bed was quite old because it made this ‘cracking’ noise everytime you sat down or even moved a little. The windows and doors are very thin so you basically hear everything that’s happening around you and outside of the room.

I really liked the pools and the service outside, the staff were very nice and helpful, you could easily have access to towels and chairs on either the beach or the pool region. The lobby was very nicely designed ( and very clean compared to the rooms..) and has a welcoming flair to it.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

• Partial Ocean View

The. Room had a Mildew smell even after leaving the patio open to allow fresh air... Carpent needs to Be changed and.bed wasnt cmfortable at all it would sink down significantly when i sat down (im.5'3 138lb ) first night i woke up with a stiff neck my husband also complained of pain (which is out of the norm for him) .

Staff was friendly housekeeping, maintenance went above and beyond

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

• Superior King Room

The rooms are in need of a facelift, there are cracks in the walls, shotty workmanship in the bathrooms, and dirty carpeting in the hallways. It looks as if the hotel is trying to make the repairs, but without any attention to detail or overall supervision of the work.

The night manager was very accommodating when we had concerns about our room.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Not applicable

The apt was simple, elegant and very spacious and the staff very friendly and helpful in all aspects. The overall experience was fantastic without having to be part of a big pretentious scene like the new trendy hotels in Miami Beach.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

• Superior King Room

The Shore Club has a great location in South Beach. The staff was helpful and friendly at every turn. The pool and beach service were out of this world, not to mention the poolside atmosphere - music, service, nature - was one of the best I've encountered in my vacation travels. The room we had (511) was clean, simple and modern and had everything we needed. I really couldn't have asked for more. My wife and I will certainly be coming back!

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

• Superior King Room

Did not have drawers, in area of mini bar no mini bar. Bathroom glass wall same as wall in sleeping area, light on the bathroom same as light on next to bed. Missing ironing board. Unfriendly employees, except for reception.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

• Superior King Room

Worst housekeeping I have ever experienced in a hotel. Most of the times the room was not cleaned up by 7 p.m. Even though I was contacting the front desk about this many times there was no improvement.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

• Superior King Room

I've stayed at this location before and thought it would be a good idea to return since my previous stay was wonderful. Well I was wrong...I had notes in my check-in that I would be arriving after 3pm (on business) when I got there at 4pm a room still wasn't ready, I needed to change to get to a meeting. Instead I had to have the hotel store my luggage and attend my meeting in what I was wearing (travel clothes). The hotel said they would call me when my room was ready, they did not, I ended up calling around 7ish to check on my room and they said "It's been ready" and hung up on me. The room we received was tiny and next to the elevator. I had to be on a flight at 6am but got no sleep because I heard drunk people stumbling off the elevator all night until 4am. Needless to say I will not be returning.

Location and the front desk was open 24 hours.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Stayed here many times over the years . Hotel is tired. Lacks any evening restaurant now, but if it's just a room you want it works. Probably won't return as there are better options nearby.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

• Junior King Suite with Partial Ocean View

The room was not nearly as big as they said on booking.com and the the room did not resemble the pictures on booking.com. The rooms need a major renovation. The carpet was old and filthy. The drapes had holes in them. The shower was cement bricks with paint...they need to splurge a little and put some tiles. The bathroom floor was dirty when I got there and I had to clean it. The mattress was very thin for a hotel. The phone didn’t work in the room. The maid service didn’t come one day. I got a junior suite and I felt like I was in a regular sub par room.

The pool area was vibrant and fun and very big. Access to the beach was great. Location was good.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

• King Room - Ocean Front

- our room didn’t get cleaned until 4-5pm when we had to call downstairs and ask for it - the staff would promise something and then would forget about it, so you had to follow up over and over again - the noise was high so didn’t get to rest (music loud until late into the night) - didn’t replenish the body wash once during our 3-day stay. - not helpful staff downstairs.

- loved the room - we had an ocean view room on high floor. The views were beautiful and the room was great.

Browse The Shore Club Traveler Photo Gallery