Reviews of The Silversmith Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

10 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL 60603, United States of America

#16 of 146 hotels in Chicago

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The rooms were beautiful and the staff was friendly.
    • Premium King Room

The high nightly rate, surprise fees, and noise of the L.

The rooms were beautiful and the staff was friendly. I did not enjoy the surprise fees at the end of the stay and I thought the rate was high for a hotel that faces the L, but we enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

I had a memorable stay and would book again.

I wish there was an ice machine on my floor as I did not like to have to call room service for ice. Also, housekeeping did an amazing job but I would have preferred if they cleaned the room earlier in the day. One day I returned at 4:00 pm and the room still wasn't cleaned.

The bed was comfy, the room was clean and the staff was very attentive as we had to call several times for service.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

I will stay here again;

I will stay here again; Silversmith Hotel is in a great Loop location, and everything about the rooms was worked out well and has been maintained well.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Perfect for a weekend theater trip to Chicago!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a bit odd that the lobby lounge and bar was always empty and closed early on a Saturday night. If guests are coming for the theater, there should be a nice place to hang out for a drink and conversation after the show.

Beautiful boutique hotel central to the theater and shopping districts. Walk to Millennium Park, Lakefront and all of the GREAT museums. The staff was friendly and helpful. The decor was very well done!

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Great place and great location!

The staff there was unbelievable. Everyone was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. I loved the location and proximity to the parks and west loop. Definitely can't wait to come back and stay here

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Double room was decent size
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

After looking at room bill there is an extra 50 dollar charge per night! One is a destination fee, what is that! Waaaayyyyy too pricey!

Double room was decent size

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Nice decor and comfortable/quiet stay in very convenient location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Somehow I missed the signage twice— it was a little hard to find with El tracks right there obscuring visibility maybe.

Location just a block or two from the Art Institute was outstanding. Great places to eat within a block. Valet parking was easy and efficient.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

The hotel has been very nicely renovated.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel has been very nicely renovated. Our room was comfortable, well decorated and had very good beds (excellent mattress and pillows). The staff was diligent and courteous. Excellent hotel location for visiting the Art Institute of Chicago, The Magnificent Mile Park and river tours.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

frustrating experience

One shipment from FedEx received and I was in the room and when I asked the reception more than once, the answer was we didn't receive any. after insisting and showing them the email that the shipment was delivered to the hotel then finally they said they found it. second problem, I had another FedEx shipment which sadly delivered 1 day after my check out and my trip back to my country.I did my best that that not to happen . I informed the reception that this might happen. and I asked the hotel not to receive the package as I would be checked out and not available. but they accepted the package though I checked out. I called hotel international almost daily for help. I emailed them several times. no replies and will keep u on hold. without solutions. they asked me to do the shipment to my country by myself. which was impossible. I only wanted them to call FedEx and reship the packages to my country and I would pay everything.it was big frustration.the hotel was very bad treating the guest when he has little problem like this. and the solution was very simple.finally after 14 days of phone calls, they agreed to ship it of course I paid for everything. I had to call for each step. very bad service.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

My husband and I were treating our youngest daughter to a...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed size....would have preferred queens

My husband and I were treating our youngest daughter to a trip to Chicago for her 21st birthday. I think that we were only offered 2 double beds. Two queen size beds and I could have given you 100%. The staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Modern, comfortable hotel, friendly staff

No complaints except that the outlets in the room didn't hold my two-prong chargers very well (they feel out easily). On the plus side, there were plenty of outlets!

This hotel has a good location near Millennium Park and right next to an L stop (convenient if you fly into Midway airport). The room was clean and comfortable (especially the bed!) and the staff friendly and helpful. Not cheap, but decent value for money.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Awesome stay and awesome staff, I will be back.

Everything was perfect.

I hope am I getting the names correct. Beverly at the front desk was amazing. This was our first time to Chicago but definitely not the last. Beverly answered all our questions, gave us great suggestions on what to do etc she even drew maps to help us get around. I will recommend this hotel to family and friends. The doorman Enrique was awesome. He told us where to eat and what to eat. Told us how to get places and what to avoid. Enrique even asked when we were checking out and promised to have a taxi waiting to take us to the airport on that day. Sure enough we were leaving at 6:30 am Sunday morning and the taxi was there waiting for us. Lastly Greg who I believe is the other doorman stood outside in the cold and rain waiting for our uber driver so that we did not have too. It was great to see that there are still good and nice people left in society. They made this a wonderful experience.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Beautiful hotel and the room size was amazing!
    • Premium King Room

I should have done a little more research on the location. While it was close to where we wanted to be, it right next to an L platform. We listened to the train noise all night even though we were on the 8th floor. Bring your ear plugs.

Beautiful hotel and the room size was amazing! Also, the bed was very comfortable!

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Great location, comfy and nice hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access

Excellent location for my needs. Staff is awesome. Great service. Room very nice and comfortable, loved the two head showers. Bed very comfirtable and the room nicely decorated.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great location, lovely room, good folks.
    • Premium King Room

The drinks at the bar were only okay. A little sweet for a negroni... Would have liked a little help with the doors since they don't have automatic openers for disabilities. Everything else was great.

Great folks running the hotel, decent bartender (but only okay drinks), the room will be bigger than some houses I've lived in. It was greatly designed and I wished I had been able to spend more time there. I'll definitely be back.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Awesome location

The view from our room wasn't very nice. We overlooked the building roof next to us.

Great location from the train, lots of great food and drinks near by. The staff was excellent.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Excellent stay in a terrific hotel with a friendly staff at a good price in a great location.

nothing comes to mind.

Location is superb for visiting the Loop. Staff friendly and helpful.... GREAT room... we'd stay here again in a minute... and will. The history of the place, connection to jewelry row, was unknown to us, and a plus.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Our room wasn't ready when we arrived but the front desk...

Our room wasn't ready when we arrived but the front desk staff was wonderful and within 10 minutes of arriving the room was ready. Drinks at the bar were pretty pricey... $15 for an old fashion that wasn't anything spectacular. The location was great though! Able to walk to Shedd Aquarium and to Michigan Ave.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Can’t go wrong with this Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathrooms amenities could be upgraded a little size wise. The brand used is great. Maybe some slippers to go along with the robes and there should be some drinks in the refrigerator which was empty. Since water is complementary, I was expecting so see a couple of bottles upon check in.

Exceptional over all value. Top location

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

My experience was overall quite great.

There were no booklets or instructions in the room (like you normally have in a hotel) explaining how to use the wifi, where the fitness center is, etc. Typically, you would have something like this to let people know what amenities are in the hotel or in the immediate area. Adding this would be useful to future patrons. There was also no desk in the room, which would have been a benefit for me while travelling for business.

My experience was overall quite great. The room was clean and spacious. It was very centrally located. There are lots of food options in the immediate area. I would consider staying again if I were back in the area.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Excellent Stay in Downtown Chicago

I would prefer cheaper parking, but that's Chicago for you. I ended up parking elsewhere instead to save money.

Great price for it's location, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and the decorations were unique, funky, and beautiful. My room was in a back corner, so even though I was downtown, it was nice and quiet. The bed was comfy, the shower had perfect temperature and pressure, and the desk chair was comfy enough to sit in for a full day's remote work.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Would consider again but might look for something with a view for the same price.
    • Premium Double Room

Beds are comfy but pretty small. You can hear the train at night. Its not terrible but did wake me up a few times the first night. Didn't bother rest of my family, but they could sleep through a hurricane. Was little disappointing in the fact there is no view. Our room looked directly into the back of the hotel straight into other rooms. You have to have the curtains closed entire time. Probably biggest complaint. My wife and I did go down to the bar one night for a drink. Two drinks with a small tip $38. I know everything in Chicago is expensive but for the size of the drinks and the fact we were Hotel guests I was disappointed. We left the Hotel and about a block down found a nice bar and prices were good so we hung out there both nights instead of the hotel bar.

The staff was very courteous, from the bell boy to the desk ladies. All were good. The location was good. Only couple blocks to almost everything and you could get a cab or uber very easy. Overall the motel was pretty clean and felt very safe being there.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

The staff was amazing!
    • Premium King Room

The view had me facing other hotel rooms and was right next to the train, which was a bit louder than expected.

The staff was amazing!! Customer Service made the stay 10 times better.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

The bed is so comfortable- love the pillows!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There are plenty of outlets, but they are horribly placed throughout the room making them inconvenient. We wanted to go to the restaurant, but it doesn't serve lunch so we didn't go. That was unfortunate as we wanted to try it.

The bed is so comfortable- love the pillows!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Book it!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have nothing bad to say!

Really large room and super big bathroom. Clean, modern, awesome staff, free water, quiet, comfortable. Great location and value. A+!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Wonderful and look forward to coming back!

The service at the bar wasn’t great. It was St Patrick’s Day in the evening, so it might have been a tiring day. But the workers weren’t very friendly.

The bed was amazingly comfortable- everything was great.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Definitely would stay here
    • Premium King Room

My main concern, being older, was the lack of grab bars in the shower. The shower floor and the bathroom floor we're polished tile which can get slippery. There was no really comfortable chair. We had some unusual equipment malfunctions. Out refrigerator had to be replaced because it kept freezing things, and our toilet kept clogging up.

The staff here is great. Very friendly and helpful. Our room was actually a suite, two separate rooms and TVs. It was large and pleasant. Security is excellent. You can not go up in the elevators without a room key.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Won’t come back for sure!
    • Deluxe Double Room - Disability Access

1. Bad insolation. The gap between the entrance door and floor is increadible u can hear everything what is happening at the corridor. 2. Cleanliness.. we stayed for 7days. I guess the bedsheets were changed once. The hair on the floor in bathroom from previous stay was a nice surprise. 3. Room facilities. No kit for shoes, no sleepers, no sewing kit, the bath robe looked the way u don’t want even to touch it.

1. the location is great! Nearby milllenium park, Wabash metro station. 2, the doormen are really friendly 3. Check -in and out process were fast! 4. The baby bed were provided as requested.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

THe staff were very helpful and friendly; the hotel and room were very comfortable.
    • Premium Double Room

i would like towel racks in the bathroom. I would also like the manual throw lock that many hotel rooms have.

separaate area for couch (a third bed) was great. Quiet was great. Promptness with which housekeeping responded to two requests was superb.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

It was clean.
    • Premium King Room

It was clean. Beautiful. Staff was amazing and accommodating especially for an 8 AM check in. Great bar in the lobby. Definitely would stay here again if I ever visit Chicago in the future.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Okay for the price but go elsewhere for breakfast.

The breakfast was not worth it! I spent almost $30.00 for myself and 4 year old daughter. We had 1 glass of juice each and she had pancakes and I had the Denver omlette. THAT’S ALL! You did not get sausage or bacon, that’s extra, hash browns, that’s extra or anything. It was a restaurant that is seperate from the hotel. Breakfast was NOT worth it!!!

The room I booked was taken so the hotel upgraded me at no extra charge to another room. I was asked if I wanted a room with a city view. I said yes, and when we got to the room all we could see was the buildings across the street. Staff was very nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

A beautiful romantic and comfortable hotel in a great location for the Loop.

As nice as the large shower is, it would be really great if there was a nicer shower head to stand under. I didn't request a room with a view so this isn't a real complaint but the view was not what I expected. It was not worth opening the blinds for and I will know better for my next visit, and I will stay at the Silversmith again.

The room was very nice and I loved how large the shower was. The bed was excellent. The front desk and bell men were very helpful and always pleasant with a cheerful greeting. I liked the fact that the Silversmith has a small presence from the street. It's more of a hidden gem that I will recommend to others.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Beautiful & Affordable Hotel in a SUPERB LOCATION!!!

This last stay, I had an issue with one of the front desk staff. I had called multiple times and was ensured a queen air mattress would be provided for 2 extra guests, but they only gave me a single one and she was very rude when I called to inquire about the mix-up. She wouldn't give me 2 singles because of fire code... We never did get our queen air mattress and we had to hike back to the car at 11:30 at night to get the one we brought just in case.

This hotel is AMAZING! I have stayed here 6+ times in the last few years and it is always a great experience! It is in the PERFECT location... close to Millenium Park Garages, State Street, & Michican Ave shopping! The interior of the hotel is so beautiful & fun!

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Overall quite happy, would definitely recommend
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

In-hotel restaurant was relatively poor and quite expensive, odd features of room layout (not enough towel bars/hooks, wastebaskets).

Friendly staff, and an excellent location! Just a block from Millenium Park.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Seems like a nice facility but maybe not very well run.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk seemed understaffed at check-in time. We arrived 15 minutes prior to the check-in time and our room was not ready yet - which was a unfortunate, but we obviously were fine with waiting 15 minutes. The problem is that we then had to stand/sit in the lobby for over 30 minutes before our room was ready. It would have been one thing if we had been compensated in some way for the wait, but we weren't, and because the hotel bar and restaurant weren't open at that time, there was nothing for us to do. When we finally got our room, the keys didn't work so we had to go back down to the front desk to straighten it out.

The location was great and the beds and pillows were wonderful. The bathroom in our room was very nice and spacious and the workout room was small but contained everything we needed. The bellman and valet attendants were very nice.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Staff very helpful to me a foreigner.

I had stayed before - about 3 years ago. There were no issues then. Nor now!

Staff very helpful to me a foreigner. Breakfast service was quick. Room was quiet. Lots of design aspects with this hotel, eg the fact that the elevators are on one side means when at the floor I always know to turn to the right. You may not think this is of much interest but I do find it annoying when, at other hotels, and pre-occupied with chatter with others in the lift I then turn the wrong way because that's what I did last time. With the Silversmith it's always one way only. Nice. I had from experience 3 years ago recommended this hotel to friends this time around. At least one guy stayed for the conference I attended.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Great location for The Loop. Good value for money. I would stay for work not pleasure.

The overall look and feel of the room/hotel felt a little dated and dark. The room overlooked the top of ugly rooftops.

I asked to check in early as I needed to get ready for a meeting. Despite being full they had room my prepared when I arrived and I was able to shower/relax Comfortably. It was such a lifesaver. Thank you!

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

It was exceptional
    • Premium King Room

The gym was a little lean... but that’s not why I was there so it was fine.

The staff are beyond helpful! Location is perfect! Super clean room with a bed we did not want to get out of

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Super friendly and knowledgeble staff. Aways a step ahead of our needs.

A nice pint of Old Style!!

Beds we're super comfy, don't remember going to bed, just waking up 8 hours later. Ever person in hotel greeted us, made us feel welcome. Seating area around bar area unbelievablely accommodating to large groups but comfortable. Happy hour pricing amazing for downtown Chicago!!! Our friends left their hotels to come to Silversmith once we filled them in on the deals and the hospitality.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Very easy location and most enjoyable around the hotel for shopping, parks, and entertainment.
    • Premium King Room

No maid service on our last night.

Very comfortable, friendly, staff. Location was key to our visit as we were attending shows at the various theatre venues. They were all withing walking distance for us. We were also able to attend mass at a beautiful Catholic church which we walked too as well. The location of the train to and from Midway was less than a block from the Hotel entrance. No need for cab, Uber, or Lyft.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

my stay is beyond my expectation.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Perfect loaction with restaurants around. At the corner is Target shopping center. At level 2 is fresh food section where you can buy fresh stuffs for breakfast. Large room and and super bathroom! If the courtyard the window faces to can have some innovations, that will greatly improve the quality of living.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Great location, but cleanliness was sketchy.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hair in the shower and urine on the toilette- not mine! Like room was used briefly by someone. Staff would not let my husband check in to the room because he did not book the room. He sat in the hotel bar for 3 hours until I returned from seeing “Wicked”.

Nice pillows. Gorgeous decor.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Hidden little gem.
    • Premium King Room

Train right next to hotel. Noise seemed mildly isolated--didn't interfere with rest or chill time

Hidden little gem. That has great service. They also hold your luggage and car until 5p the day you check out. Super plus. State Street shoppes and a Target right behind the hotel for last minute items.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

We will definitely be back. This may be our hotel every Christmas.

Train outside our room was surprising, but not loud. We tuned it out pretty quickly.

Great location for us. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was huge, the fridge was convenient, and the bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Public transportation is right at the front door.

I would have liked more variety in the exercise room. There was no stationary bike

Public transportation is right at the front door. There are many places to eat nearby.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Great Hotel

Foul smell when I first opened doors. In the small section in between two doors. Easily hear commotion in hallways, but I feel like that happens at every hotel.

It was very close walking distance to alot of things by millennium park and the river as well. Essentially in the middle of State St. and Michigan, so we were always close to where we had to go. Staff was very helpful and nice. I forgot an item in the room and they let me go back and look for it after I checked out. Very satisfied with The Silversmith and will likely be our go to when staying in Chicago.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Great stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food and service at the Adamus restaurant. It was awful!

The beds were very comfortable. The hotel is beautiful and in the heart of downtown Chicago.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Staff were helpful.

Loud surrounings. No room service menu. Valet brought the wrong car down the first time, was a communication error.

Staff were helpful. Room was nice. Will hold luggage at the desk before check in

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

From the Front Desk Attendees to the Door Men, every person...

From the Front Desk Attendees to the Door Men, every person went out of their way to make us feel welcomed and at our service for any and every need! Excellent staff and perfect hotel stay!

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

Stylish and spacious oasis in the center of it all in Chicago!

The extremely large marbled bathroom and huge marble shower were gorgeous, and once we had a bathmat (provided at once by the desk!) a bit less slippery and perfect for us.

The location of the hotel was excellent. We were in the center of everything wonderful: cultural sites, good restaurants, great shopping! The hotel is beautiful, quiet, well staffed and an oasis in the center of a busy, bustling Loop location downtown.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

3 days/2 nights for a Hamilton show.

The hotel is located 2 blocks off Millennium Park. A block and a half from the theater where Hamilton is showing. Easy walking distance to many of the major landmarks in Chicago. Easy access to the 'L' and the subway if you are trying to get to a different spot outside of walking distance. Front desk was helpful in suggesting places to eat and easy directions.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

very central and confy hotel
    • Premium Double Room

The breakfast was too expensive and limited and the room service was not good at all. It all came packaged as fast food with prime price.

Confortable room and very nice staff.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Good location and very friendly staff.

Very few services/amenities for the price - no mini bar, no room service, no pool, no jacuzzi.

Good location and very friendly staff. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

A charming hotel, perfectly located and staffed by fantastic people

This small hotel is in a perfect location, close to the Art Institute and Millenium Park. The staff is endlessly helpful and friendly. And what a comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Would stay here again!

Unfortunately, the hotel is next to the elevated train system, (the 'Loop'); so I heard the train rather clearly at night. Earplugs helped; however, but I am a light sleeper. This isn't a comment against the hotel, as proximity to public transport is usually a plus, of course. The commuter train system, (South Shore Line and Metra Line), station is a short 5 minute walk north of the hotel.

The bed was excellent; as was the shower & bathroom. Loved having a fridge in the room - that feature was very helpful & useful for my four night stay. My room, (number 710) a standard King room, had 5 table lamps - I've had hotel rooms with poor lighting; so, I recognize & appreciate excellent lighting when provided. The room itself was nicely decorated & furnished.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Still communicating with staff on rate charged.

Still communicating with staff on rate charged. It appears that the charge to my credit card is $60 higher than what was booked on Booking. com and what is showing on closing statement.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Beautiful clean hotel in a fantastic location with very attentive friendly staff

The room was huge and the bed was so comfy I didn’t want to get up! The bar area was beautiful with a widely stocked array of drinks. Great staff who were very attentive and helpful. Overall the hotel was excellent and I would stay there again when we return to Chicago. It is a great location too right next to Macy’s and not far from the tourist spots. Loved it!

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

Lovely but shame it cost more than booking.com originally stated

I didn't like that booking.com stung us on the cost. Because you don't pay upfront booking.com gave me a price and then when we left it was significantly higher due to the rate changing and the races etc. Be better to keep to the price booking.com give you otherwise I wouldn't have paid this much to stay somewhere. Air con unit was loud.

The hotel was in a great location. It was clean and our room was lovely. The free wifi was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful at all times

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Beautiful hotel! Loved the location.

Would like a microwave

Good coffee. Nice to have a fridge. They provided us marathoners with an appropriate early breakfast - toast, coffee, bananas...perfect and appreciated!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Outstanding hotel at a great price
    • Premium King Room

Great location to leave the car and walk to everything. Beautiful and comfortable room and bathroom. Beautiful lobby, restaurant, and lounge areas. Friendly and helpful staff.We’ll be back.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Holly train stop! The convenience and comfort of this place is stellar.
    • Premium King Room

This place is immaculate!! The online photos were pretty much spot on and the room was as promised in appearance and accommodation. The only bummer was no microwave to heat up the deep dish, no ice machine on the floor, but the Kurig, fridge, and wonderful staff willing to deliver ice, etc. at the snap of your fingers was outstanding. Bed, robes, pillows, superb!

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Exellent, comfortable and clean hotel. But the restaurant and Bar could use some work!
    • Premium Double Room

The restaurant (Adamus) could use some work. Took forever to get waited on and then we were going to order we wanted to know what the Chicago Marathon special consisted of and the waiter had no clue what we were talking about and had to ask even though it was posted in the hotel lobby. And another couple entered and were waited on before us and received their food before us. Lastly, I think the bar could have been much better if they has offered some drink specials to the Marathon runners! There did not seem to be a lot of activity in the bar and a special may have bolstered customers. I know we would have taken advantage of a special in the bar. Needed ice for an ice bath after marathon. Asked for 4 bags of ice and received only one bucket full! Ice machines available for hotel guests would be a big plus in my opinion.

Room was super spacious and comfortable and clean. I would stay there again if the opportunity arises in the future.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Location was very central and therefore perfect.

Nothing to complain.

Location was very central and therefore perfect. Close to the main attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The 24/7 gym was ok.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Would definitely stay here again!

The shower was gorgeous but the water pressure was horrible and made washing my hair take forever. Why is the toilet tissue on the wall behind you instead of on the wall next to you? Awkward.

Fabulous location, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, accommodations were large and comfortable, stylish decor, bath products were nice quality and smelled fabulous!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Empty Sole less shell of a hotel they offer nothing for the money
    • Premium King Room

The hotel is expensive but I don't understand why, its a sole less hotel, there were no room service menus or information packs its just a shell and very expensive for nothing would never book this again

I can not find anything to say I liked this sole less hotel

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay.

The room layout was kinda funky. Needed a place to sit and read with my coffee beside me but there was nowhere. Ended up across the street at goddess and the baker so all was good!

The room was very clean and had a vintage chic charm to it! Loved the high ceilings which gave the smaller room a bigger feel!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Everything was perfect , it made our trip memorable.
    • Premium Double Room

The only thing I would suggest was a handle bar by the bathtub to aid when exiting tub.

The room was so great as we had 4 people in our room. So beautifully decorated was a plus. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I can't thank all of them enough for all their help. Rooms very quiet also.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Staff were extremely accommodating and friendly, and the...

The AC was a little finicky and the fan was a little too quiet (some white noise is nice to have!)

Staff were extremely accommodating and friendly, and the location was perfect.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

proximity/location.

We tried to arrange a car from the city to the suburbs and asked for advice from the concierge/doorman. they insisted we go through them versus an Uber or city transit because they could help get us a better deal or their Uber drivers could give us a better deal. They found a cab who charged almost double to what we would have been charged in an Uber. Disappointed because everything else had been great thusfar.

proximity/location.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Comfortable, convenient location.

View from window was an alley and the back of a brick building next door. Not a big deal for us, but those who want a view might want to check which side of the hotel they are getting.

Room was very clean and up-to-date. Very nice that wireless internet is included - not an extra fee. We arrived late and left early, so not much opportunity to explore amenities, but the room was comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Great comfortable stay in the heart of Chicago

too bad the hotel is wedged between two other buildings. We had a view of a building wall making it very dark in the room. But that wasn't a big deal

The hotel lobby and restaurant are very nice and clean. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. The room itself is nice, clean and spacious. The bed and pillows are VERY comfortable. The washroom is very nice and clean. this hotel is located one street away from the Millenium park.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

So So.
    • Premium King Room

Closed the bar before 11 and no food. Also, for this level of hotel, one would think that they would place bottles of water in the room but do not.

location is good & staff friendly. Rooms are large and spacious for chicago.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

The Perfect Hotel in the Perfect Location
    • Premium Double Room

Didn't get enough towels on the last day, but didn't impact us, so would have called down if we had needed more.

The front desk staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful. Room was perfect.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Will stay again

The restaurant/bar has all the physical elements for a hot spot however, it's a not spot. Hopefully, Owners/Management are in the process of updating their ideas for this mostly unused space.

Enrique the doorman. While there's location location location...another critical aspect is employe employe employe. Enrique is genuinely a helpful, fun and sincere individual.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Major selling point is the location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No view! Took one peak out the window and that's all we needed. That's the only real downside to this hotel. The tub looked like it could have used a little more elbow grease, but the bathroom was pretty spacious as was the room itself.

Location was perfect. We went to Hamilton & Something Rotten! at Private Bank & Oriental Theaters, respectively, and they were easy walks from the hotel. So close to Millenium Park & MI Ave. Walked to Willis Tower. Would have walked to Ramen-san on Hubbard but I had blisters :( Overall hotel experience was great.