Reviews of Andreas Hotel & Spa 3 stars

227 North Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA

#16 of 69 hotels in Palm Springs

I did not want to leave 💜
    • Deluxe Room

One of things that I didnt really appreciate was the space and number or seats by the pool seemed like some of us couldn't enjoy because there barely any seats and customers from the spa were using them , and the guests from the hotel that are actually paying money to use those facilities couldn't use it . Wi-Fi did not work my entire five day stay that was little disappointing to me. The cleaning staff were wiping windows while I was sitting in my room trying to relax , it didn't help me feel comfortable knowing there is guys looking into my private windows and cleaning in the middle of the day .

This Hotel & Spa was exactly what I was looking for , needed some time alone and found the relaxing environment I needed. Beautiful and quite and adults only. The food I have ordered couple of times from the poolside bar and my room over the phone exceeded my expectations it was actually amazing and I was very happy with it the presentation said it all . Staff was friendly and they treated my little puppy with love. I like that the pool and jacuzzi is open all night . Beautiful design and rooms I used a regular room them moved to a suite and I was extremely happy with them.

This is a nice place to stay with many options close by.
    • Deluxe Room

The noise of party on the street will carry into your room late on a saturday night, but that is the only downside to being close to everything.

The pool is great, the bed is very comfortable, and the location couldn’t be better. They also have great massage therapists working at the spa!

Can't wait to go again!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It would be a good idea for someone to do regular room inspections, to make sure that all fixtures and amenities are in working order; also to make sure that the cleaning crew is doing a thorough job. The front desk manager was kind enough to do a walk through with me, to let me show her some of the details that the cleaning crew can work on. Overall, Excellent! Fine tuning details, so the price matches accordingly, would be to everyones advantage.

The staff is excellent! Everyone I dealt with was friendly and attentive. Loved being there! Miss the staff A Lot!

The room was not very clean also the room very stuffy they...
    • Deluxe Room

The room was not very clean also the room very stuffy they have a lock on the aur thermostat in the room. The room was open empty and would not let us check in till after 3 pm The seevice not great never could get anyone at the front desk on the phone. Not a 3 star ace. The bed was bad it sunk in the middle of the bed no support.

Good facility, service not so great.
    • Deluxe Room

They didn't tell me at check in that you have to ask for your room to be made up. I expected this as an automatic, included service. My second day's stay was in a messy room, which I didn't appreciate.

Bed linens were superior and the facility had a great pool and a sauna.

Hope to return to this Hotel again!
    • Executive Room

What an awesome boutique hotel! Exceeded expectations. Will definitely recommend! Breakfast was perfect for a Continental selection. Staff was super friendly. Got a great last minute rate!

Very nice time with just a couple issues.
    • Executive Room

Bathroom deep cleaning with the grout etc. the noise at night and early morning hours.

The room was nice. I liked that they had relaxing white noise music to enjoy on the radio. It helped with the noise issue. I liked the location. Very central to everything and the spa was wonderful!!!

Very relaxing, excellent staff.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Staff was really friendly. Bed was very comfortable. There wasn’t anything that we didn’t like about our stay. We will definitely be making a return trip!

Hate to leave and defintely coming back!
    • Deluxe Room

The ambience and property were so beautiful and the bed was like a big white fluffy cloud! Fireplace in the room, super clean room and all over the property. The poolside bar has yummy appetizers and mixed drinks. The hotel staff was so helpful and friendly. Very happy to see guests and a smile for everyone.

Had a nice stay. The spa tub was my favorite!
    • Executive Room

The street noise into my room was horrible in room 225. It would benefit them to install sound proof doors/glass on the doors to the small balconies to help prevent the noise into the room.

Beautiful room, well maintained property, great staff and very nice pool area.

I only had a short vacation after waiting for years to relax. The Andreas Hotel management ruined it
    • Deluxe Room

Andreas Hotel & Spa is far from a spa experience. There was construction being done all around the pool and spa, and blocked accesses everywhere. The surrounding area was very uninviting and actually uncomfortable walking after dark. When I asked to cancel my stay upon arrival, I was denied. I was charged top rate for 4 nights when I only ended up staying the first night. Zero flexibility with their cancellation policy, and no regard for customer satisfaction: a true sign of unprofessionalism. A terrible experience, not to be repeated.

I would stay again.
    • Executive Room

Found the room we were in very noisy from street traffic and between room noise higher than average likely due to the age of the facility.

Champagne glass on check in. Concierge very thorough on property intro. Big bathroom with large separate shower room. Breakfast was above average.

Stylish Palm Springs boutique hotel.
    • Deluxe Room

The room was never really dark. To sleep well, my eye mask was vital!

The hotel was very stylish, with a great pool area. It was in a central location and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent too.

Perfect location and friendly staff in the heart of the city
    • Deluxe Room

In a spa hotel, would have preferred King size beds, breakfast is a nice touch but for the price could have better options.

Great service, nice pool area, offered movie at night, fantastic location in the heart of the city, very nice to have coffee and candy available all day.

Staff was friendly and attentive.
    • Deluxe Room

As a small property, there is little wiggle room for early check in or a late check out. Other than the pool, there is no exercise facility, but I knew that prior to booking. The a/c, when it kicks on, is fairly loud.

Staff was friendly and attentive. The property was clean and well-located, our suite was spacious. The pool is terrific, and guests have 24 hour access.

OK for an overnight stay but facilities and cleanliness need improvement
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel was not very clean, the pool especially was not serviced frequently enough - it was filthy when we wanted to use it - although the pool guy came the next day. The beds have a double mattress making the bed very high and too soft for our liking. Breakfast was simple but we had to eat around the pool since there were insufficient tables in the breakfast room. Internet was dire. Barely any WiFi signal in the room and the speed was incredibly slow.

The inner courtyard area which the rooms are arranged around creates tranquility. The room styling is also nice with attention to mood lighting and an electric flame-effect open fire.

Let people low if the pool area won't be relaxing. Don't blame other employees when mistakes happen
    • Deluxe Room

There was major noise from renovation going on in the pool area during our whole stay. Our purpose for going was to relax and get away from stress, so this was very unfortunate. We had trouble with credit card issues on the day of check in as no one had recorded the correct card number and Nikki, who helped us, was not pleasant. We called before checkout and no one answered the phone. 10 minutes after checkout time, we were going to get our own bell hop and we got a call telling us we were over our time! There was also an incident of loud yelling and door slamming that went on at night and woke us up. I have stayed here before and came back because it was lovely several years ago. These things left a bad taste as it was a major impact to our ability to relax.

The room was lovely although we were not told about the street fair that was happening directly below our windows on Thursday night. It was exceptionally loud before, during, and after. The person that checked us in was very professional and nice and brought us delicious fruit infused water after we settled in.

A little gem! Would highly recommend it!

From the minute we arrived we were treated so well. The rooms were exceptional so beautiful and the staff were so attentive. The pool was lovely and the food and drinks were great. A fantastic stay!

Service was impeccable, property was very quiet and a hidden...
    • Executive Room

Service was impeccable, property was very quiet and a hidden oasis in downtown Palm Springs. We would definately return there if we return to the area. Breakfast was ample, with many selections. Bed was super comfy!

Wonderful trip. 10/10 will come back to this hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Maybe the wall is little thin. We can hear our neighbor. But it's not a big deal. It's nice and quiet here.

It's adult-only hotel. No annoying children. Complimentary welcome champagne

Great place to stay for events at the convention center.
    • Deluxe Room

My room faced west, so it got really hot, and the door knobs get very hot to touch so be careful. It was a 108 degree day. Inside of the room was comfortable, the air conditioning system was really good. There is a decorative fireplace as well.

This place is only a short, 4 block walk from the convention center, an easy walk even on a hot day. On Thursday nights during the summer, there is a great street fair, and it is just around the corner. Restaurants and shopping are just around the corner. My room was beautiful, and very comfortable. Compared with other places that I've stayed in the area, it was extremely quiet at night. The staff was super nice, they acted as if they were family owners. There is a poolside bar, for cocktails, wine, beer, and light meals or snacks and the service was excellent, the bartender was excellent. There is a full service spa there, that I did not have the chance to use, but it seemed really nice. If you are a woman traveling alone on business or for leisure, this is a very comfortable and safer place.

Fabulous Hotel and Spa Stay!
    • Executive Room

With the location and the Palm Springs Heat...I think the hotel should offer free water bottles in rooms...it was very nice to have fresh citrus infused water available near the pool entrance, yet it was a walk from our room to go downstairs for that ice cold water. Just a suggestion.

What a fantastic getaway spot for adults. The entire place is feels incredibly inviting, it feels secluded yet right in the heart of everything! This was a great anniversary stay and would add this to our new favorite spot to get away from it all. The staff were very attentive and friendly...it was just lovely all the way around :-)

Not too much
    • Deluxe Room

We got in at 2AM and granted it was late but the lady who came to door and checked us in was grumpy. We were driving from a Santa Barbara and got late start but called to let them know our ETA. We got a tiny "handicapped" room next to office. The "breakfast" was pathetic. No microwave to heat sweet rolls, etc. sweet rolls were tiny hard cinnamon rolls. No scrambled eggs, bacon, or pancakes. They shouldn't call this "breakfast", more like vending machine snacks and coffee. They advertise free wifi in rooms but couldn't get it to work and it's a dead zone for 3G cellular. I called the hotel after I booked thru Booking.com to make sure everything was in order and the guy I talked to was very cordial and polite and I told him this was the first time there and if it was a good experience I would definitely come back. You would think he would have put us in room that was nice so my first impression was good. When I checked out the young gal at desk asked me how my stay was so I had to tell what I thought. She said I should have checked in directly through hotel and not Booking.com. In conclusion, I won't stay at that "spa" (really?) and probably won't use Booking.com again because all their reviews of Andreas Hotel and Spa in Palm Springs were a glowing 9.5-10. Hardly!

Not too much

Perfect Palm Springs Romantic venue
    • Executive Room

Nothing to not like, it was perfect!

The staff was so courteous and went out of their way to make us feel special. Complimentary champagne when we checked in, a handwritten welcome note on our bed etc. The room amenities were amazing.

Looking forward to next year
    • Executive Room

The only thing I could possibly comment negatively on is the bed was a little to soft and lumpy for my liking. But I assume that's a matter of opinion. Also the location of the coffee pot in the room makes it difficult to reach and work when you're short. LOL!

My husband and I went to celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary. We fell in love with this place. The attention to details and the staff were all excellent. From the minute we got there the hospitality was a 10. They escorted us to our room but not before offering us a complimentary glass of champagne. Gave us a quick tour and showed us how to work the accommodations in our room (the fireplace, the dimmer lights, etc). Brian the bartender makes the BEST Cadillac Margaritas and Bloody Mary's- brought to you by the pool. The adult only environment was awesome. Able to have adult conversations and meet other couples made the experience even better. We plan on returning every year on our anniversary! Thanks Andreas staff - see you next year

Every thing was very clean the staff that received us in the...
    • Deluxe Room

Saturday morning I ask the front desk if they could help me with the room light was horrible it was 6 am and hold sun reflection was in the room . The lady didn't even try to See if there was any way to help us the only thing she said I'm sorry there's nothing I could do no one has never complained.

Every thing was very clean the staff that received us in the afternoon was every polite and friendly.

Perfect small hotel in the center of everything!
    • Executive Room

I stayed in an upgraded room - larger with a huge bathroom and a small balcony overlooking Palm Canyon Drive - it was perfect! Very comfortable with luxurious bed linens and a spa tub big enough for 2 people. Perfectly located to walk anywhere in central Palm Springs - park your car in the hotel lot (free!) and walk to shops, restaurants, the casino across the street - great! The staff here could not be nicer, very friendly and very committed to your stay being as wonderful as possible. Great pool as well.

Relaxing and Beautiful Hacienda in the Center of Palm Springs
    • Executive Room

Check out was a bit of a hassle. Seemed there were people who had problems with their accounts. I also thought that I paid a lot for the off season. The breakfast wasn't much to speak of.

Stayed in the Executive Suite. Room size and bathroom size were more than generous. The fireplace in Palm Springs summer wasn't used but I thought about it for my return in the winter. The staff was accommodating and helpful. The pool area was private and the pool bar was well used. Enjoyed the glass of welcome champagne at check-in.

Sauna issue.
    • Deluxe Room

We booked this hotel for the sauna & after one use the top seat nails came loose. They closed it down & my husband explained he would sit on the bottom seat but the hotel wouldn't allow it. He felt punished for something he didn't do. He picked the "sauna hotel" for his birthday and he felt this ruined the whole experience.

Beautiful & comfortable. Staff was very welcoming. Great location & 24 hr coffee. Appreciate the 10 pm "quiet time" for the 24 hr pool.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Not gonna wait for a special occasion next time!
    • Executive Room

That our stay was too short.

This is our favorite place to stay in Palm Springs. We have celebrated our engagement here and now my birthday. We love the small & intimate feel of Andreas Hotel and yet it has all the amenities that we would use at a large resort.

Relaxing, nicely appointed, small, no fussy get-away retreat in heart of downtown All Springs
    • Deluxe Room

The room itself was a little on the small side.

It was great being in the center of downtown, but the courtyard made it feel like we weren't, so the architecture makes you feel like you were in a little oasis right in the middle of the city. Also it was quiet, and I liked that there are only 2t rooms.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Hotel is quaint and clean.
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel is quaint and clean. Employees were friendly . We had the smaller room on the second floor which is very adequate for two people. It was nicely decorated and had a fireplace.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The staff were excellent and the hotel was a great haven...
    • Deluxe Room

The only complaint I have was the room could be a bit noisy - not very sound proof!

The staff were excellent and the hotel was a great haven from the heat

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Poor sound proof hotel
    • Executive Room

My room is too close to the main street and it was very noisy. I have a hard time to sleep and rest. I was waken up at 5:30 a.m. in the morning by the traffic and slept very late at night because of the street event.

It is a beautiful and clean hotel. Staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Great location... better service, look forward to next stay at Andreas.
    • Executive Room

Early morning cleaning crew. We thought it could have been a little quieter being so early (8:30).

My wife and I were especially impressed by the friendly and accommodating service staff. Great place, great experience and would return again for sure.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

I look forward to a return visit.
    • Deluxe Room

I can only say I regret I couldn't extend my wonderful stay.

Staff was warm,welcoming, and accomadating.We were at an event that went late and Craig, the evening manager, allowed us to check-in as late as 11:30 pm. We were greeted with achilled glass of champagne! Totally delightful and unexpected.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

I enjoyed that the hotel was adults only and found...
    • Executive Room

Being a small boutique hotel, I think noise travels more easily. We stayed on the bottom floor and our upstairs neighbor's had very heavy feet. Not the hotels fault really, was just loud and they were up early and we could hear a lot, so I would recommend taking a top floor room to avoid that if you like to sleep in on vacation. We also were right in between two staff doors. The utility closet door for housekeeping could really benefit from the apparatus that keeps it from slamming shut, instead of the deadbolt being left open to keep the door from closing completely. Every time they went in and out (and it was frequently) the noise and reverberations made it difficult to sleep in. Quiet hours were from 10-10 and while the hotel was (mostly) very quiet, the door slamming started around 8. Not a huge deal if you get up earlier than I do, but I do like to sleep until 10 and this was the first vacation in quite some time where we were able to do so and also our anniversary. We ended up just putting pillows over our head to try and have some more sleep but it didn't work too well. I don't nornally complain and don't really know how to because I don't want to be that annoying customer, but thought mentioning it to the woman who checked us out would be worth it. I regret saying anything because she soured my whole experience and almost made me feel bad, which is crap in my opinion. Then we had two water bottles in room and she charged me the $5 anyway. I will definitely stay here again, but would request to not stay in room 105. Maybe she was just having a bad morning, who knows. I don't like to feel bad after paying my 3 night bill though and after a pretty wonderful stay overall. A bummer it had to end on that note, but will be back nonetheless.

I enjoyed that the hotel was adults only and found everything to be quite nice and convenient. The staff (with the exception of one woman on check out) was absolutely excellent. The pool is open 24 hours which is lovely. Walking distance to casino if you like to gamble, spa services on site (reservations recommended as they send staff home early if no one is on the books), diverse and great restaurants also in walking distance.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Charming Boutique Hotel
    • Deluxe Room

no wifi. at first it was spotty then it disappeared, not a deal breaker for me as it was available in the lounge.

Charming Boutique Hotel in the centre of Old Palm Springs. This property is doing a lot of things right from the 24hrs tea/coffee lounge and pool to the fun movie night on Saturdays. I really enjoyed my stay, the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room I had was very sweet, and I saw some other rooms, each seemed to have it's own charm.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

stay somewhere else next time
    • Deluxe Room

Room: housekeeping left a dirty cleaning rag on the bed. Bathroom: Dated, bad smell, old towels, no hooks to hang clothes.

Friendly staffs, good location, free parking

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Burthday
    • Executive Room

Can do better with breakfast choices

Decorations of the whole place. Gina is an excellent decorator. So relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful. Clean pool and warm 87degrees

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Quiet Romantic Getaway
    • Deluxe Room

We loved this place!!! Amazing staff, relaxing atmosphere, free champagne at check in, and 24 hour pool service. The hotel room itself was just gorgeous and the location was great! Tiki bar around the corner, plenty of restaurants in the area, and a casino across the street...what more could you ask for? We will definitely be staying here again.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Home away from home
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I suppose the only complaint that my wife and I had was the walls are a little too thin enough to hear the conversation of the couple next door.

The hotel is very cozy and inviting. While the suite is not very large, it felt spacious enough with the right amount and size of furnishings. It had a great and relaxing atmosphere with its Spanish flair. Its location is perfect and within a few minutes by foot of many restaurants and shops; speaking of which, we enjoyed the Greek restaurant just around the corner from the hotel. The staff is very courteous, accomodating, and generous especially Bob who was quite affable.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Adorable Boutique Hotel
    • Deluxe Room

The bed was not so comfortable. A little hard, but still made the stay worth it.

The staff was amazing, made the stay even better. The employee who checked us in I wish I knew her name, made us feel so welcome. The hotel was an adorable boutique hotel with nice touches. You also receive champagne as you check in. The rooms are cute with fire places. Next time I would like a second floor room with a bath tub.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Liked the people.
    • Deluxe Room

Didn't like our room--no way to make it dark at night, bed too small (large double?) for two people. Shower not really hot. Didn't figure out billing . . . . .

Liked the people. Breakfast was simple, but fresh and satisfying, loved the champagne on arrival, and the candy bar! Nice coffee available in lobby all hours.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Amazing Weekend !!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing could be better !! Class A place .. you need to expierece this Hotel for a getaway ....

From the minute we walked through the door to check in the expierence here at the Andreas Hotel and Spa was amazing .. we were greeted with a glass of Champagne .. and it only got better and better .. a beautiful property !!! Customer Setvice was the Best !!!!!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

I would definitely stay there again.
    • Deluxe Room

No Hooks to hang bathrobes in bathroom.

Wonderful little continental breakfast served nice and late. Awesome location & free parking! I loved ice cold citrus water everywhere & welcome champagne cocktail. The staff were all extremely friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Great find in Palm Springs
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast beginning at 7:00 instead of 7:30 would be great.

Location was only about a 10 minute walk from the convention center, so if you want a more intimate setting you should consider the Andreas.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

The room theme was adorable.
    • Executive Room

The aroma of the room was off putting. It wasn't gross or awful, it was just old smelling. It's time for a change in pillows--so lumpy.

The room theme was adorable. The bath tub was the best part. The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Great stay at Andreas!
    • Executive Room

Staff was very friendly and even took us to our room. We were upgraded free of charge! The pool was nice and quiet and relaxing. The bartender was friendly. Rooms were clean and free breakfast!

Perfect Stay
    • Deluxe Room

The Pool is big enough to hangout, but sometimes could be crowded, if everyone in the hotel want to stay there at the same time.

I really liked the small Boutique Style. The Welcome with a Glass of Champagne, and the warm welcome from the frontdesk, are really perfect. Breakfast was also good, and the Room was just sweet.

The bed was extremely comfortable and the room immaculate.
    • Deluxe Room

Sightly noisy air conditioner in the room.

The bed was extremely comfortable and the room immaculate. The iced lemon water in the room was a very welcoming touch. The hotel itself was very quiet.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

NOT WORTH THE PRICE!
    • Deluxe Room

$100 a night as a deposit fee is ridicoulous! The room is already over price as it is and too add $300 extra bucks was just insane. Better places in better locations dont even charge that much. The staff helped us out upon check in but upon checked out it was a mix up and when I stated that the staff before called upper management and if she calls they can confirm she rudely responded: "I'm not calling them on there day off". She was no help. Staff was not very helpful. Bathroom is super small and has no door!! Free breakfast sounds good lol it was horrible, for the price they should have more and better options. No ice machine on floors you have to go to front desk. Room was super small, TV was small . You could hear your neighbors. Parking is a little tight. Can't change or refund anything after booking. I booked on booking.com because the price was the same here as it was on their site. Next day the prices on their site dropped , couldn't change anything because of policy. The next few days the prices were cheaper on their site, then what we pais for, for an even better room and we tried to call and see if we can upgrade for a cheap price but instead they wanted to charge $60 more, even though it was cheaper on their site than what we orginally paid for. I understand it's policy but now we know theres better hotels that we can change/cancel with no problems. I recommend to shop around more because this hotel really isn't all that great you will be disappointed.

The bed was really soft. Microwave and Fridge was a plus. Pool was 24 hours. Location was nice more of party scene though.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Palm Springs Pit Stop
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Spa was closed without announcement, AC is on Auto so it switches on and off at night which mens it gets warm then it gets cold.

Hotel was nice, location was great.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Incompetent staff
    • Executive Room

Front desk staff and manager was very incapable of providing solution to the noise issue in the room from the outside area. Tried getting a hold of the management for a week and Janet avoided me for 2 weeks?!?! When I complained about the noise, I was offered ear plugges .,, bunch of armatures, it's a shame that they ruin our honey moon vacation

Most of the staff is good, the lower score is because of couple of people that made our stay to very inconvenient. The pool area is very nice, and quiet

Thanks for the be service

The pool

Excellent place clean and friendly staff

Definitely will be back!
    • Deluxe Room

Beautiful facility and room was very romantic.

Had a great time in Palm Springs and the Andreas was an important part of the experience

Liked it all

Location and room

Breakfast is great.

Breakfast is great.

If you are looking for privacy & rest and relaxation , this is it ! No
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Wish they had larger breakfast.

Loved the quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Adults only !

The candy bar in the lobby was great.
    • Deluxe Room

Wifi was terrible. Barely had a connection the whole time I was there, and when I did it was extremely slow.

The candy bar in the lobby was great.

Somewhat relaxing.
    • Deluxe Room

It was a little too noisy. You can hear the outside noise. The bed was very squicky. Breakfast was poor, not enough fruit.

I enjoyed the spa.

Overall, it was great! Received a complimentary pitcher of ice water shortly after checking in. Nice
    • Deluxe Room

The bathroom sink water had a bit of a foul smell and taste. WiFi dropped A LOT.

The coffee was great! I drink it black.

The staff was great, the room was cute, and the breakfast was good.
    • Deluxe Room

The wifi was a bit slow.

The rooms are decorated beautifully and each one was unique.

Pleasant staff, quaint place and quiet, clean
    • Deluxe Room

Heat/ cooling system a little odd for getting good temp control

Pleasant staff, quaint place and quiet, clean

Comfy bed and pillows

The smell

Comfy bed and pillows

Wonderful staff, beautiful facilities, nice and cozy...
    • Deluxe Room

Wonderful staff, beautiful facilities, nice and cozy atmosphere, location.

Beautiful comfortable place to stay.

All was good

Beautiful comfortable place to stay. Close to Diwnrown Palm Springs. Beautiful pool area. Great breakfast in the mornings

The best bed I’ve ever slept in!

No room service.

The best bed I’ve ever slept in!!

Relaxing, private, walking distance to the downtown shops and restaurants. Loved it !
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Staff very pleasant, helpful and they greet everyone with a smile and we loved the complimentary glass of champagne during check in.

lots of nice restaurants and hiking within walking distance.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

lots of nice restaurants and hiking within walking distance.

Staff was excellent.

Staff was excellent.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Staff was amazing and the room very beautiful.
    • Executive Room

Staff was amazing and the room very beautiful. Thumbs up will definitely visit again!!!

Great place!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Gratuities were automatically included anytime food or drinks were ordered

The staff was super friendly and accommodating.

Excelencia 😍
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Love ❤️ everything in & out Andrea's It's always my place to stay Thank you 😊 Booking.com