Reviews of The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio 4 stars

300 East Travis Street, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA

#13 of 301 hotels in San Antonio

• Superior King Room

I didn’t like my second day calling for ice 2 times waited for 4 hrs no ice . 3rd time they came. That killed the groove.

This hotel is beautiful. Clean and Fresh

The maid service did not make up the room to the same standards of which the hotel was trying to portray, out of my four days stay my mini bar was restocked once, and all of these staff in the restaurants and the three bars were very rude and look at you as if you don't belong there if you are not wearing a suit and tie.

The building itself is really amazing and the interior decoration and attention to detail is second to none. The rooms are very spacious and a good mix between modern and an older style.

• Superior King Room

We had planned to spend one of the nights just hanging at the hotel and getting drinks at the historic St. Anthony Club and the gorgeous Peacock Alley. We were very disappointed to find that we couldnt access it as a large wedding party had booked almost the entire first floor and therefore, hotel guests were excluded from using the club and alley. It is normal that hotels block off reception rooms for wedding parties, but we hadn't experienced being 2nd -class citizens at a hotel before, with the wedding guests having free reign of the hotel that we were staying at. Very dissappointed. Such a beautiful hotel, but that really left a bitter after taste.

The hotel is absolutely exquisite, the design and detail are breathtaking. The outside of the hotel is deceptive, once inside the opulence and decadence of a bygone era belays the modest exterior. The room we had (Superior King) was gorgeous and comforting, it didn't feel like a hotel, more like a luxury B&B.

Everything was great !

Great management team.... thank you Frank (pool bar) and Richard (customer service manager) for your attentiveness and great customer service during our stay! Totally recommended this hotel... will definitely stay here again when visiting San Antonio!

Nothing. We really loved our stay. This was the second time.

We had a very small issue with our room, and the staff corrected it immediately. The property is absolutely gorgeous, the pool is pristine, the restaurants are lovely and the rooms are great (super comfortable beds). It's a hotel with a rich history that maintains it's old wold style with the addition of modern upgrades.

• Superior King Room

The refreshment center was nice, but keeping drinks cool with a microfridge would have been even better. It's but a small quibble.

I really loved the location of the building; close enough to the riverwalk and great restaurants but just far enough from the late night party scene. Was able to walk literally 3 minutes to the Majestic theater to see Joe Bonamassa in concert!! Walk-in shower was fantastic. The bar attached to the hotel, called Haunt, had great cocktails and friendly mixologists. The room is well appointed and almost seemed undervalued for the level of comfort and location. Very, very clean...and loved the well kept and well stocked fitness room. I plan to return to San Antonio later this year (with much cooler weather) and explore more of this amazing city and will definitely book the St. Anthony again!!

• Superior King Room

Check in staff horrible, could not locate my booking.com reservation, default answer to me was "you have to call booking.com, we don't handle that here." This is even after I asked for a supervisor--check in receptionist never called for a supervisor. Called booking.com, they had to call the hotel directly and got it straightened out. 45 minute ordeal just to check in. Room not clean. see photo of blanket cover.

• Superior King Room

Despite there were more than 2 valets/bellboys non of them helped us carry our bags. They welcomed us and watched as we carried our bags up the stairs (mind you that my parents are both 55+) Also, they forgot to load one of our bags into the car so I had to take an Uber back. I gave the reception a call ahead so that I wouldn't loose more time looking for it (check in was closing in 45 minutes). When I arrived my bag wasn't there and bellboys didn't even know about to situation. I had to go into the bag room to point it out and take it. I received an email from the hotel a week before about room upgrade options. I wanted to see if upgrades were still available and the prices were the same so I asked the front desk staff. First of all they weren't well informed. We knew their room types better than them. Secondly, the guy who was taking care of us ended up asking his coworker. His coworker came up with a random number (pretty sure he made it up, did not understand his intention) We had booked 2 rooms. My parents' room had ripped sheets and mosquitos. The other room we were first given was clearly not clean. It looked like someone had laid on the bed, there were open crackers and water bottles. We called the reception to send in the maids and clean the room. When we came back, we found out that maids didn't do their job properly (the bathroom still had open mouthwash containers etc.) I went down to reception and explained the situation. The staff couldn't have cared less. Let alone making up for it (most hotels upgrade your room or send you snacks etc.) he didn't even apologize for it.

Our waiter at Rebelle (hotel's restaurant) was great. The food and drinks were spectacular. Same goes for breakfast (lobby restaurant). Waiter and host were attentive and food was great. The hotel had a unique design and it was located perfectly.

• Superior King Room

No mini fridge, when you need ice you have to order it. We waited almost an hour and had to call again. Valet parking or self parking was over 40. I reserved a room with a bath tube didn't get it. As much as you pay for a room we have to say we were a little disappointed.

Pillows are amazing

• Superior King Room

Ice had to be requested as there are no ice machines on any floor. This was a minor issue but to wait up to 20 minutes for ice was a hassle.

The facility was beautiful and the staff was great. The concierge found us a hill country trip for Sunday at the last minute on Saturday evening. We did not dine at the hotel except for room service one night as we make it a habit never to eat where we sleep except at home. Having said that the dining facilities appeared first rate. Turn down service with chocolates, yum!

Everything was amazing.

This hotel exceeded all of my hopes. The staff was so friendly and accommodating, when I asked to keep my luggage downstairs and hang at the pool before my late flight the concierge gave me a super late checkout to allow me ease comfort and privacy to change before checking out. Frank- the bartender at the pool- was so friendly and attentive, made sure to get my pregnant sister mocktails to ensure she didn't feel left out of the pool fun. The restaurant staff was so accommodating, and made sure that we were taken care of with my nephew as well as my dog.The entire hotel is beautiful and I didn't meet a single employee who wasn't friendly. My sister and I both said we will be staying there again.

• Superior King Room

Pool deck could us up date and no coffee maker in room.

The staff and the beds! Charles the bar tender was very helpful in helping us pick a Awesome restraunt. He also made a GREAT martini.

• Superior King Room

There was a bit of street noise. We were on the third floor and could hear people in the street (talking/laughing etc). They might need sound proof windows on that side of the hotel.

Interior design of the hotel was stunning. And the king bed was ssssoooo comfy!!!

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room assignment , that’s all.

From the valet to maid service The St Anthony Hotel is one of the best we have the plwaswure of staying . It was just poor room location that we were given a grand room , with no view ( didn’t matter ) , but the location over the grand lobby event space was unfortunate . Our visit for a family event coincided with Spring Fiesta . The Kings Dinner Dance. The band , while lively and loud , was not as much fun to sleep to as it would have been to dance to ! The bass rhythm section worked overtime until 2 am directly under our room . I’m not sure how a hotel can plan for guests that are a part of such a huge event and wouldn’t care that their empty room enjoyed the dance while they we actually dancing . While those guests not at the hotel for the party could be assigned a room far away from the percussion section .

• Superior King Room

Didn't detract but for perfection a coffee/tea making facility in room would have been great. Still gave 10/10 score though as everything else was above and beyond!

The room was delightful with a great view of Travis Park. The bed and bed linen the nicest we've ever experienced in a hotel. The staff were so friendly and efficient. Faultless in fact. This is the only hotel we have stayed in truly worth 10/10

• Superior King Room

Had several charges to the minibar on our bill which we did not use, but they deleted them upon checkout. Just curious as to who/how is it determined that items are used.....

Close to the riverwalk.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I upgraded our room and assumed a upgrade would also include my current 2 bed request but it did not

Staff was great and accommodating grounds were very presentable

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The valet experience was hit or miss. Checking in and getting our car throughout the weekend was fine, but at check out, we waited about 45 minutes from the time we texted them :( No one checked on us while we were waiting either, which I found odd since we were just standing in the lobby. Also, are hotels not doing in-room coffee anymore? There wasn't any in the rooms, but there also wasn't any complimentary coffee in the lobby or anything which I found odd.

Bed and pillows were super comfy! They brought me hot water kettles both mornings to make my own tea without charge. Loved the lobby design - gorgeous and that they had flavored water and tea for you. Also, the location was convenient for the riverwalk!

• Superior King Room

The room was dark and gloomy--faced a courtyard of the hotel's mechanical operations. Several items were broken in the bathroom--ie the wall mounted mirror. Front desk had no change for valet tips, bar staff said they couldn't change a $20??? Breakfast in the atrium dining area took 45 minutes after order and it was lousy. Have stayed in many "luxury" hotels--this is not one of them.

Valet staff was very efficient.

Staff was excellent. They accidentally Double charged me for valet and once I told them they looked into it and he mediately reversed the charges. There was no wait period.

• Superior King Room

The pool area was busy the day we used it so we had to scramble to get two loungers. But once settled we enjoyed it.

Unfortunately we didn’t eat at the hotel but would love to in future. The staff was exceptional and the bed was hard to get out of.. so comfy.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The concierge was very rude and wouldn’t help, she just walked away yet the rest of the staff was helpful and friendly. The self parking is half a block away and not covered and $80 per 24 hours. Ouch!

Hotel is elegant and so well done. Rooms are spacious and beautiful. Didn’t even care that the view from the room was a concrete wall. Lobby is straight out of a European palace.

• Superior King Room

I hate mandatory valet and it is $39 dollars a day. But you can text them and car is ready within 15 minutes.

Staff is awesome, valet is expensive. Didn’t have any of the food. The mini bar didn’t keep things cold so it was useless. Beautiful hotel, great location river walk is about 7-10 minute walk to the left or behind the hotel depending what you want to do. Walkable food and drinks. Cocktails at hotel were great.

• Superior King Room

The Haunted Bar. On a Saturday night it wasn’t haunted, it was dead. Also had a very rude African American waiter who seemed to think by serving me he was doing me a favour! The attitude of the staff is always very important but particularly in a luxury hotel where room rates are $250+. The rudeness and offhand manner of this male waiter is enough to prevent me from ever returning.

Very luxurious surroundings throughout the hotel. Room was spacious and comfortable.

The parking/valet was a bit tricky had to make the block a couple of times when trying to check in, the valet was very apologetic and kind. One thing that really bothered me was after we checked in (the gentleman that check us in was awesome) but the gentleman that helped bring our luggage up to our room was asking what we were in town for, my 14 year old daughter excitedly told him we were going to Sea World because we love the dolphins, penguins and Shamu his response was "So you are going to pay to watch the humiliation and abuse of the sea life" and preceded to tell me and my daughters that one of the killer wales dies every year at Sea World because of how they are treated. I understand that because we live in this great country, we have freedom of speech. But it was not his place to share is personal beliefs and disappointment of our going to Sea World, we were paying guest of the St. Anthony, It made for a very long night in the room with my daughters who were so upset that they no longer wanted to go to Sea World! As you can imagine I had to basically explain to my daughters that we were indeed going to Sea World I had already bought the season passes and that we were not showing support to or causing the cruelty of animals by going. What was supposed to be a great Mother daughter 2 1/2 days at Sea world ended up being a 1 guilt filled day and Sunday when we checked out instead of going back to Sea World and doing the meet and greet with the penguins as planned, we just drove back to Houston because my daughters were so worried about humiliating and abusing the sea life. Thanks for ruining our trip!

Almost everybody (except one who ruined it for us) was very nice and helpful, the gentleman at the check in was great, the guest services ladies were wonderful the room was beautiful and clean. I have shared what I didn't like below, it was only one employee who was way out of line. But everything else was wonderful. I would recommend the St. Anthony to anybody I know heading to San Antonio but I would warn them not to mention anything about Sea World.

• Superior King Room

We had to wait a little while to check in, it seemed liked everyone had questions when talking to front desk staff.

Loved everything the design,beautiful chandlers, clean the bed was so comfy. Just loved it! Oh yea the pool was awesome too:)

Parking

We loved almost everything including the possible ghost stories that associated with the hotel. Service was excellent and the beds were heavenly.

• Superior King Room

There was not anything we did not like. This hotel has pretty much all your needs covered. I believe the only thing we did not enjoy was not being able to explore the hotel more. It would of been nice to have more time to enjoy all the beautiful art and details of the hotel.

Everything from valet to check in, customer service, attentiveness, and friendly staff. They were very helpful. The restaurants were very nice. The food for room service was great. Went out on river walk for some evening entertainment and upon return to hotel we stopped in at the hotel lounge. Very friendly and helpful staff very classy place. It exceeded our expectations all the way around. You should definitively stay at the St. Anthony. Highly recommended place.

• Superior King Room

Training younger staff how to serve YOUR clientele.

Beautiful, historic, staff, and comfortable! But, SOME of the staff is young, but need additional training!

• Superior King Room

Not exactly on the Riverwalk, but truly only a block and a half away. I just had mistaken expectations.

Lovely, warm, generous staff and a posh, beautifully updated, old historic San Antonio gem, blending elegant antiques and completely modern high-end furnishings and electronics in the rooms.

• Superior King Room

Very pricy for the hotel restaurant and not the kind of food you would order at a familiar resturant. Also to have to pay for parking everynight when we only left in car once and walked everywhere else kinda sucked. We we had the option of free parking on site.

The hotel is gorgeous and very appealing to the eyes. Lots to look at. Very regale. Staff was great, blocks away from anything you want to do on the riverwalk. Overall great experiance.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Drinks were kinda high priced

The beds were great haven't slept that good in any hotel I've been to shower was great min bar was even better great experience would recommend to anyone

• Superior King Room

Aside from the hotel being beautiful, the staff was amazing. Everyone treated us like they were actually glad we were there. They all had smiles on there faces and would carry on a conversation with us while they were bending over backwards to to make our stay enjoyable.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing was that when i left ,they brought me my car but put all my luggage on the floor right in front of the entrance ,all my familys lauggage was in the way of people coming in and out,i had to put it in the car my self ,away from people way, : ( My wife was upset...at what was happening with people walking over our stuff... Other than that it was great but terrible ending..

Everything was just perfect

• Superior King Room

The staff was not kind, the wifi hasnot worked. The idea of service was not met at all,

I already wrote 2 emails- Wifi has not worked at all- up to now they are unresponded

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is a historic jewel. It has been carefully renovated with attention to detail. It is inviting, beautifully decorated, quiet and full of unique charm. Great service is partnered with comfort and luxurious surroundings. Within walking distance to the Alamo, the riverwalk and the convention center and other key sites. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Dt. Anthony!

• Superior King Room

I wish it was on the water, but shot walk to the water

Staff was great. They went out of their way to make our trip special. They even filled our cooker with ice when we left, and left 2 ice cold bottles of water in car. The room was large with great bed and pillows.

• Superior King Room

The room did not have a coffee maker or frig. Cost for room service was excessive with a 20% service charge and $3 delivery charge on top of what was ordered. Two cups of coffee would have cost $20. The restaurant’s menu was limited to six items and pricie.

The facilities were fine and location was excellent for our purpose.

Wish there had been a refrigerator in the room. I had to ask staff to deliver ice every evening.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was great for us. So glad we stayed here instead of a hotel on the Riverwalk. The room was spacious and comfortable. I loved the decor!

• Superior King Room

My room was a little noisy as I was next to the elevator

Liked everything about this hotel, Faultless, Great lobby, Great Check in, Great rooms, Great bathroom

• Superior King Room

Radio remote was missing. Replacement didn't work. Served room service pancakes without syrup ? Really ?

The room was great and the hotel décor was awesome.This was the 4th time I've stayed here in the last 20 years. So great to see the evolution to what it is today.

• Superior King Room

Valet parking is really a must but expensive if your staying more than one day 30.00 per day

Staff has improved drastically since last year Location is great

• Superior King Room

Valet parking is a bit over priced, a cheaper option is to park around the corner.

Very beautiful classy hotel located in the heart of San Antonio. The room was spacious and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. For us the perfect place to celebrate new year's eve.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Shower water would spill into the bathroom floor due to improper bathtub design. Everything else was fine.

Free WIFI. Very good staff. Very accomodating.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was nothing I didn't like.

This is truly a luxurious hotel and the value was far more than what we paid for a room. There were many pluses and no negatives. Ultra modern rooms, beautiful decor, wonderful staff, key location.

• Superior King Room

1) No coffee machine in the room to make your own coffee. Had to order a pot of coffee and was charged $$. Other hotels provide coffee complimentary if there is no coffee machine in the room. 2) Too many disturbances in the hotel room by hotel staff which had to either count the contents of the mini bar or ask if there was anything in the room we wanted to be picked up. 3) there were no hangers in the closet to hang up our clothes/coats and had to call for hangars. 4) room had a connecting door to the other room and a family with two extremely loud children was placed right next to us.

Rooms are very big, and bathroom is very modern.

• Superior King Room

The complimentary water is a nice touch but I would have expected a selection of tea and coffee at the room. Room looked into an ugly inner courtyard of ventilation tubes. Steep additional pricing for breakfast and parking. Loud room neighbors could be heard well through the walls.

Excellent location, very comfortable bed, new bathroom facilities.

• Superior King Room with Park View

Not a thing. Dont know what Genius perks are.

Nice to have 24 hour room service. Very friendly and accomodating staff. Great to get a reasonable rate the day before check in.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

air condition vents need to be aligned in the room. Forces on discomforting air stream while sleeping

historic hotel, modernized infrastructure, nice staff

• Superior King Room

There really wasnt anything we didnt like.

The staff was amazing. The entire stay was beyond what we expected. Best hotel experience my wife and I ever had.

• Superior King Room

The only thing we didn't like was we made reservations at one of the six in the hotel but unfortunately I am not into fancy dishes but everyone around us seemed to enjoy the food. I am more of home cooking person give me chicken fried steak and potatoes any day.

It was a last minute trip we wanted to see the Christmas Lights on the river walk. We were not on the river walk but it was two easy walking blocks away. The river walk was beautiful. The hotel room was big and spacious, the bed wonderful. St. Anthony Hotel is one of the oldest in San Antonio but very modernized and up dated can't wait to go back and spend another weekend. We valeted parked our Dodge Diesel standard transmission which is no easy task but they had no problem and the vehicle was safe and secure the hole time we were there. We walked everywhere we went.

• Superior King Room

The view outside our window. High high parking rates.

I enjoyed the Saint Anthony. The valet was great, but the cost for parking was sky high, even tho the car was parked outside in a public lot. The room had a wonderful view of the venting system. That was a real letdown. But the room was great. Completely updated. There was turndown service. The staff kept the place tidy. And they were so nice to us. The coffee ☕️ in the morning is a great touch. And apple cider in the afternoon. Classy. The lobby is grandiose, I felt like we were on a movie set.

• Superior King Room

The bartenders at the hotel bar, The Haunt, were a little rude and much more attentive to certain patrons. But, that would never stop us from staying at St. Anthony.

This hotel is GORGEOUS! The bed was so comfortable. We loved the shower and luxurious decor. We received a complimentary bottle of champagne and sweet note congratulating us on our anniversary. We can’t wait to go back.

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t see. Mini fridge in the room? Thought that was odd

The hotel was so beautiful we thought we were at the wrong place when we pulled up. Interior was breathtaking. Room was gorgeous.

• Superior King Room

They charge you for your room don’t tell you valet is 40 ever night and they charge you an additional 100 for incidentals which takes forever to be redebited to your account won’t stay again for that reason!

Bed was great rooms nice

• Superior King Room

They had a hard time finding our reservation at first. & the front desk associates could of been a little more friendly.

The history, the way it is decorated,location, comfort & staff were all wonderful.

• Superior King Room

I would not return to the ReBelle. Despite having researched it beforehand and checking its menu online, I found little on our dinner menu that looked appetizing. What I did order was not particularly tasty and as a consequence overpriced. Tobacco-laced creme brûlée was a real turn-off.

Bed was very comfortable. Lobby was beautiful. Room was very nice. Staff, especially the valet parking staff and greeters, were VERY helpful and accommodating.

• Superior King Room

Was disappointed with the room size (supreme king) especially given that there was nowhere comfortable to sit other than the bed and that there was not a refrigerator in the room. Other than that it was nice.

• Superior King Room

The facility of the hotel is very low. The hotel does not look like a 5 stars hotel. As their is no slippers no coffee machine. Nothing complimantrey, number of towels limited, only one set of bathroom wash soap. They clean the rooms once a day not like other 5 stars hotel, and cleaning quality is low. Recommed a renovation to hotel rooms as the paint and quality if rooms are not good. The rooms are small, the value of money is very low. I would never recommend the hotel to a freiend or family, it is a complete waste of money, as the hotel not worth it. I tried to check out late the staff refused first and when the staff shift changed again i tried and they finally accepted my late check out

I liked the beding and location, this is the least you get from 5 stars hotel

• Superior King Room

I cannot name one thing I did not like. Everything was excellent!

Superb service! Beds were extremely comfortable. Prime location for walking to most attractions. Food was delicious! Definitely our place to stay when in San Antonio!

• Superior King Room with Park View

Can’t think of anything!

Front desk was awesome. Very helpful and friendly, explained all the nearby attractions and restaurants/bars in the hotel. Both ladies were very cheerful and remembered us at checkout. Even asked us how the trip and how our anniversary went. The room was clean and big. Bathroom was very well lit and the shower was way better than any I’ve used haha. After a long day walking and going on rides and even more walking, as soon as my head landed on the bed I fell right asleep and woke up feeling refreshed and comfortable on the mattress.

• Superior King Room

Parking was a bit expensive

Beds are really comfy, room really clean! Great service! Location was perfect-- quiet but within walking distance to lots of things to do (bars, restaurants, riverwalk, ect.)

• Superior King Room

The only thing I didn’t like is they don’t say the charge or valeting your car and don’t offer another option for parking.

Very nice room! Staff was awesome and friendly.

• Superior King Room

accounting is all screwed up. I paid upfront months before and the night we checked in the charged me the full price again? Then the room my wife reserved for our adult daughter that she paid in full on her credit card only shows half of what was charged to her card and on checkout they charged all the difference to my credit card and doesn't show anywhere the half that she paid upfront. So either you're messed up or they are.

• Superior King Room

I especially liked that I could bring my furry friend. The staff was exceptional, accommodating, and friendly. The valet parking was very convenient as you could can text ahead for your car with minimum wait time. The hotel itself is beautiful and unique with both historical and modern touches throughout. I really loved our stay here.

No complaints.

The bathroom upgrade since my last visit were very well done. Staff from front desk to housekeeping was attentive. Server in restaurant and food were outstanding. A hurricane was coming in and I needed to get out of town and hotel staff was very helpful.

• Superior King Room

They ran my payment for my room thru when I checked in. Then at 9 pm I was called and told I needed to get out of bed and go to an ATM and get $200 to stay in my room. I had already paid $190 for a guaranteed room rate of $174. They called me 6-7 times before telling me I needed to pay more. And when I complained about the service they did not say anything but come back again

• Superior King Room

Our room and hallway had bad smell My daughter was afraid of 1 elevator We planned to spend last evening in fancy corner bar but was closed Sunday

Customer 5star service ***** Pool accommodations. Beautiful classy decor Very comfy bed Awesome bath

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We loved the hotel ,accommodation, the pool but our perfect stay turn into nightmare , we left about 11.30am and check out but when we get to the parking lot I realized I forgot my cell phone that is still charged on the side of the window so I went back to the hotel and ask the front desk to lend me back the our room keys because I forgot my cell phone, when I get inside our hotel room, the housekeeper is already there , since the bedsheets were already pulled out and the faucet water is running but nobodys at the room, and I cannot locate my cell inside the room hotel, called the front desk to call the hose keeper if maybe they have my cell phone, but the house keeper who were assigned on our hotel room denies that she saw any cellphone and claim that she did not see any item that is left behind on our hotel, ive tried to talk to the hotel manager but it seems the manager is not available , left several messages to the front desk left my number but the manager did not even have the courtesy to call me back, the hotel has a security who claim he is a retired detective , and he will go over with it, and its 24 hours now I haven't heard anything yet , I'm pretty sure that somebody from the hotel took my phone , its only us and the housekeeper is the one who came to our hotel room , this is such a nice hotel but the way they handle losses and possible thief , its not very handled well , I am deeply disappointed with the staff and the hotel management , if ever you stay to this hotel never left anything valuable , for sure it will be stolen ....

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was perfect. Not a flaw to be found!

The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and that's an understandment! You are immediately taken care of upon arrival. The valet parking was so convenient for us especially because we aren't familiar with the area. The room was spacious and very well kept. The bathrooms were a dream and the beds were comfortable! The pool is located on the top of the 6th floor and has bar amenities- it was amazing! The staff went to all measures to see to it that our stay was perfect. I don't know that I will ever stay anywhere else if I visit San Antonio again!

• Superior King Room

The location. Of course it's not something that can be changed just wish it were closer to the mall and bars.

The property is beautiful. It's has very clean rooms. The beds are amazingly comfortable. They have the coolest remote next to the bed that controls temperate and lights.

• Superior King Room

Environment was awesome! All staff/valet were super professional. The lobby was breath taking, pool was cool, the lounge/restaurant was very modern and welcoming. 5 stars for sure.

• Superior King Room

A coffee maker in room and the acquiring of ice more conveniently would be nice.

Very quiet and private. Love the new decor! The old grandeur was kept in place with modern touches in room. This is my favorite hotel in San Antonio!

• Superior King Room

The valet organization could be improved. Either the doors need to be propped open better or change out the doors to auto sliding. But the veranda enclosed area could be better designed to allow for comfortable waiting whilst in queu for your valeted vehicle.

The historical elements of the hotel (the published book in the room describing its history), the decor was grand. The staff was amazingly gracious.

No coffee in rooms.

Hotel, staff, bathroom, and bed were fantastic. Robe and slippets provided. Really enjoyed lobby coffee and infused water provided every day.