Reviews of The Standard Miami 4 stars

40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#62 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

Super cool vibe, loved the amenities (spa!
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

It’s on the bayside rather than the beach. Small bathroom!

Super cool vibe, loved the amenities (spa!), gym, hammocks, fire pit, pool/hot tub, and the staff.

This hotel has a lot of potential but the rooms let it down
    • Queen Room

The rooms are really small and very basic. Bathroom was very average and the shower wasn't great. No wardrobe space!

Staff were really friendly and a good vibe when outside by the pool and bar

Perfect spa hotel with amazing service
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

My second stay at the Standard and it really is perfect. Impeccable service, friendly and unobtrusive; lovely airy rooms; great sociable restaurant and bar with waterside view and very tasty, healthy food; and the spa and pool are fantastic. Jacob and Erik are the best massage therapists you can imagine. The location on Belle Isle is great, away from it all but just a few minutes' cab ride to South Beach and the Lincoln Road shops and restaurants.

The Standard is not Standard, it’s plus.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

I would had liked to know in advance that the Spa was out of order because that was the main reason why I booked it and there was not really a compensation offered. But apparently they closed it pretty last minute, so for future guests it will look even more lovely ;)

I had a great stay here, even though there were some unfortunate incidents like the Spa being out of order and I had to switch rooms because of a leaking ceiling due to the heavy rain. But, I would still really recommend the gorgeous pool, the friendly staff, the fun location, free bike rentals (yay!) and a good Gym. Rooms were clean and spacious and the private terrace has a bath tub!

Nice stay but with somr frustration.
    • Queen Room

There was no WiFi in my room which was very frustrating. Rooms on second floor were nice but it was dark since you need to hade the shades down for privacy. The restaurant was ok but kitchen was not very flexible. And lots of unavailable items on the meny which also frustrating since it was the same meny for breakfast and lunch. The rooms were also very thin walls and I could hear everything my neighbor was doing..

Fantastic location at the lake, woderful and call atmosphere. Very relaxing. Also very trendy place.

Pool & garden are very nice!
    • Queen Room

Far from the beach. C.a 2km and 30min walk to the beach. We had breakfast and lunch at the pool restaurant and each time they did not have the food we wanted (lunch 1: no tuna bowl, lunch 2: no fried calamari, breakfast: no pancakes - iron was broken). One of my colleague had no wifi signal in the room, mine worked fine. Pool & garden are very nice tough!

Pool & garden are very nice!

A beautiful Oasis
    • Queen Room

The pool staff and especially the restaurant staff is slow and not particularly friendly (with a few exceptions). Restaurant prices are very high and there is no real alternative for breakfast within 5 mn walk so you are kind of stuck with them (although the food is good and the view amazing)

One of the best pools in Miami, with an amazing view. Directly at the sea. Perfect location, a bit outside of the frenzy of the city but still 15 mn walk from shopping miles and 15 mn car ride from south beach. Very nice and helpful lobby staff. Would come again!

Love The Standard, always, and the staff is wonderful!
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Only drawback is check-ins are delayed a few hours always . . . can't figure it out?

The gardens, the hamman and spa, the smells, the bathrobe-couture!

Total chill out space
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

Same order at Breakfast changed every day I ordered it which was a bit diaappointing

Beautiful space - hard to leave as there’s so much to do at the hotel, yoga, spa, chill out spaces

Very nice pool and outside restaurant area.
    • Queen Room

Had a DJ playing really loud almost directly under my room. I went down to see the event. It was a few people mostly in groups trying to talk with the DJ playing the music very loud. I don't think the volume was good for the hotel guests in their rooms nor the people at the hotel outside bar area trying to hear each other over the loud music. I realize the DJ probably really loves his job and wants everybody to listen...but the reality is that most folks are trying to hear each other talk over the music.

Very nice pool and outside restaurant area. I could stay there all day. SPA looked very nice. Wife forgot to bring yoga clothes. So did not use the SPA, but again looked very nice.

Bed extra comfy, beautiful decor, outstanding spa, gorgeous...
    • King Room with Private Terrace

Bed extra comfy, beautiful decor, outstanding spa, gorgeous pool and lush surroundings, delicious breakfast served poolside, have the impossible burger w/ skinny fries @ their restaurant Lidos!

Beautiful!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

Service in the restaurant and pool is nice but really unreliable and flakey

Oskar was so wonderful and helpful and kind and Mari in the juice shop is just a gorgeous soul. The grounds are well maintained and there is a super chill vibe

good location on a small islet, pool and restaurant over...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

rooms are smallish and so are beds. the outdoor garden and bathtub do not enjoy much privacy, the only screening is hanging textile

good location on a small islet, pool and restaurant over looking the sea. Nice spa facilities. Outdoor bathtub.

My new favorite getaway!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

Blankets on the bed are a little rough.

I absolutely love this place! It is the perfect relaxing, sexy getaway for a couple or solo traveler. It’s secluded enough to feel peaceful, but a short Uber away from mainland/south beach. The huge pool (with underwater music) is right on the bay, gorgeous!! The food and service at the restaurant is excellent. The rooms are small but very cute, ours had a bathtub outside on our porch! Spa and the grounds are fantastic. It is truly as they describe an adult playground, but not a loud partying vibe.

Word is the hotel will be renovated soon...
    • Queen Room

The spa isn't being maintained properly, there was a sharp nail poking out of the floor that sliced my foot in two places - bleeding during a massage is less fun than it sounds. Upon inspection there were multiple other sharp nails protruding from the floor in the sauna as well! The room's bathroom sink was clogged (which they fixed). The spa also had some eroding walls, they swapped my wife from a proper massage room to an unused bedroom for her massage. Some of the tiles around the property are loose / uneven. Even the building's mosaic facade is falling apart.

The hotel is pretty chill. Overall I like it, but maintenance has slipped a bit. Word is a major reno is planned. The frose is tasty. The pool is a nice spot to plant.

A Nigntmare
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

The staff don't care when you call them for help, and the room were so noisy and the next door room were smoking Marijuana all day and no one cares!!

THE POOL WAS NICE

My Miami home away from home.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Only issue was my room having a problem with cold water and I had cold showers for 3 mornings in a row. They got the engineer right down to look at it - but it seems to have been an ongoing issue with rooms at the end of the row. Hopefully this is something that can be resolved. The hammam is starting to show major signs of wear and tear. Hopefully these small repairs can be done. It's just not something you want to/should so easily notice when you are relaxing.

I've been coming to this hotel, at the same time of year, for about the past 7 years or so. It's always great to go back - but there were a few familiar faces missing. It was great to see that the property survived the storm and they'd really worked on maintaining the grounds. My room was super comfortable, as expected. I still love the fact that it's an adult only hotel and that means quiet relaxation time around the pool or around the garden. Using the hammam is always nice.

Fun, luxurious vibe
    • Queen Room

Our room was right outside a storage facility and staff were wheeling materials on carts outside our room at all hours of the day/night. The spa left a lot to be desired, they advertise “Turkish baths” when really the facility includes 4 small bathtubs among a steam room and sauna...not the relaxing bathhouse experience we expected. The vibe is also a little unwelcoming in the hotel in general.

The grounds are beautiful and so peaceful. There is a trendy, luxurious atmosphere. The pool is lovely and the chairs and poolside service are amazing. They definitely make you feel comfortable.

A true oasis, my wife and I really enjoyed this adult playground.
    • Deluxe King Room with Private Terrace

The Lido spa could use some love, steam room ceiling, sound showers weren't functional and a tour/explanation of all the services would have been appreciated.

What an amazing experience. The property, staff, rooms, gardens, pool, all top of the line. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Lovely place overall good just a little disappointed as above
    • Queen Room

We looked at lots of hotels equally as nice but the infinity pool won it for us we were disappointed that the view of the infinity pool was yellow (very cheap looking) sun loungers and not a beautiful view as expected.

It was very romantic and picturesc

Fun, relaxing and rejuvenating.

Nothing. It was just what we wanted.

Very friendly staff that went out of their way to be helpful and make us feel welcome. A special shout out to Erin (GM) for her personal attention and restaurant advice. Relaxing, European feel at pool. Reasonably priced happy hour. Fantastic food, both at the restaurant and pool side. Not a glitzy South Beach mega hotel, but a beautiful bohemian gem with fun vibes and great service.

beautiful location, appalling staff
    • Deluxe King Room with Private Terrace

the staff were the most hostile, rudest hotel staff i’ve ever experienced. was like we were invisible to them. we’re unwilling to help, had no manners, it was extraordinary

the pool area, the food at the restaurant, the bed

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

For the price the rooms were small and did not include a coffee/tea maker. The location is not ideal.

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

I love the Standard. Always excellent. This place is unique and wonderful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

There was one time I came to the restaurant for brunch and there were a couple tables open, including a table for two. I was told by the hostess that because I was only one person I would have to sit at the bar. I went to look and it was way too crowded and I had a laptop and needed to work and spread out papers. I returned to the desk just as she was seating two people at a nice table. When I asked them if they had a reservation she said no. When I asked her why she hadn't given me a table she said because I was only one person. I had no choice but to leave and order room service in order to be able to eat and work. Now, normally this would have been fine and I understand it's busy. But there was something about my exchange with that particular hostess that felt brusque and unaccommodating-- which is highly unusual given everyone else including all the other hostesses are always so wonderful and welcoming. Maybe she was having a bad day but it didn't feel good to me to be penalized for being a woman traveling and working alone, when all the other times I've been there, including during busy times, the other hostesses have always done their best to work out a small table for me somewhere. One of the other hostesses was always so kind to me, always ensuring I had a quiet table on my own so I could focus. She was amazing. A real professional and obviously someone who had worked there for years and is a model staff member. This was the only thing about my trip I had an issue with, the rest of the trip was absolutely superb.

The Spa here is a dream come true. And the staff and guests here are super friendly and nice. I love the button on the phone you can press to dial your representative. And the copy of 1984 in the room. This place is amazing.

Contemporary urban spa resort with some quirky touches!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

The sound proofing in the rooms....

The staff are super friendly and helpful. The spa was amazing. The food is great and the communal areas of the resort really cool and relaxing.

The environment was very relaxing
    • Queen Room

They charged $150.00 per day for incidentals but did not mention this to me on the phone when I called to get my balance. The toilet in our room was constantly clogged

The environment was very relaxing

Stunning hotel! Perfect place to relax!
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Fantastic hotel! Staff were fabulous and the pool was incredible. We stayed here on our last night and wanted somewhere to relax - this hotel was perfect! Cant recommend it enough! They had showers and changing rooms in the spa so we could still have a shower after checking out of our room before going to the airport.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Disappointed
    • Queen Room

1- Staff were not nice and professional. It was my first time and they didn't offer to show me the hotel and its facilities. I ended up getting lost in corridors, struggling to figure out my way to my room and the gym and the spa. No one even accompanied me to my room, it was very confusing for the first time and I got very stressed out and upset! 2- By the swimming pool, the staff who get the orders were rude and not attentive at all! I was talking to one of the staff and another one of them very rudely interrupted us to talk to his colleague and I ended up leaving, because their conversation took longer than I expected! 3- I had a massage at the spa and I was expecting it to be a very professional one. I was not thrilled by it! I still prefer the little chinese guy in NY! I was very disappointed! 4- The samples of the majority of the products in the spa were finished! Seems no one really cares! THIS HOTEL IS VERY POOR IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!

the bed was comfy. the room was clean. the swimming pool area was nice and the garden was very romantic. If the staff would allow it to be relaxing!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

The location is luxe extreme and the vibe is very unique.
    • Queen Room

The location is luxe extreme and the vibe is very unique. Excellent drinks and food, but certainly a hit to your wallet - the price you pay for the Venetian Islands. Gorgeous view from the pool, but it does get crowded since it's a club as well. Overall great stay.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Brilliant find, really enjoyed time here.
    • Queen Room

Could do with a bit more covered area for torrential downpours.

Friendly staff. Comfy beds. Spa and pool amazing. Lido restaurant nice for relaxing and taxing breakfast. Slightly isolated from hubbub of Ocean Drive but a small selection of restaurants about five mins walk away.

perfect place for a relexing holiday in a first rate location
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

The property is perfectly located for all the attractions buts away from the noise. The staff are excellent in making the stay enjoyable. In particular the pool team under the fabulous Jess take fantastic care of you, so friendly and responsive.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

1960's cool 2017 amenities
    • Queen Room

Although a 20 minute walk from South Beach, it was worth it for the peace and quiet after a big day sightseeing. The restaurant and bar areas are amazing right on the water. The staff w e're also amazing.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Once upon a time at The Sanderson
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Arrived, pleasant check in lady, helpful and polite. Asked if I wanted help to my room but I declined. Room 36 (my room) is/was 3 doors down from the court yard which is adjacent to a large reception area. Right there and then I should have left my LV zipped and relocated! I asked to be moved and was offered a room further away but near the other restaurant (Lido) so declined. Asked for a room further away and on a higher floor. Was advised that it's doable but room smaller and no outside space and would overlook the same section of the courtyard. I thanked her and declined. Exhausted by this time and retreated to my assigned room. I am mortified right now at the extortionate price I've paid . Sorry but you simply cannot rate an entire hotel on its spa section of which this is clearly what's happened here. The room itself. Well they have a bloody good photographer and (I wish had taken pictures!) I think this was once a cute hotel with aspirations but frankly, right now it is at best a 3! Tiny bathroom with grubby white cracked floor tiles, mismatch toilet, virtually zero shelf space and I don't even want to talk about the dirt collection from residents past in the corners. The 'terrace' dear lord, really!? Just no. If it was for the very lovely lady who took the time to hunt down a lounger for me to use I would be in therapy right now. Two small deck chairs, a table and the rest is dirt floor and cloth dividers. Yes excellent photographer, really must get his/her number! But lets not forget the fringe benefits the room location affords you. So, some genius decided to put wood decking from reception thru the middle of the courtyard running past rooms. Which means that any self respecting lady in or visiting Miami and wanting to look her best is wearing heels... so don't expect any rest! Further get ready for the food cooking smells should you decide to sit out in the yard you paid a premium for! The gym.

The staff were super helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Relaxing as always.
    • Queen Room

I have been to the Standard three times over the last 5 years and we found the wait staff less helpful this time. Poolside Service was sometimes slow although there seemed to be a lot of attendants standing around.

The atmosphere is amazing, incredibly relaxing and peaceful. The pool and spa facilities are a dream. The rooms are understatedly beautiful and dining in the Lido as the sunsets is very romantic.

The best vacation I've ever had!
    • Queen Room

From the moment we arrived, we were so impressed with the level of service at The Standard. Our room wasn't ready & they made it so easy to change into our bathing suits and relax by the pool while we waited. Once we checked in, we booked massages and spent pretty much the whole weekend at the hotel. Aces all around.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Terrible value for money
    • Queen Room

Everything else - it's terrible value for money. The facilities are outdated, the staff are rude, and the rooms were dirty and small. It felt like you were staying at a motel, but paying $500+ per night.

Waterfront pool and restaurant

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

it's more in style than in service.
    • Queen Room

partially very poor service at restaurant/ bar/ pool. everyone is more interested in standing around and looking good than being attentive and supplying service. small room, small space for warderobe/ suitcase. high prices for drinks and food. food mediocre.

great location, nicely furnished and equipped. very friendly check-in staff. interesting crowd. great breakfast at 'juice bar'.

Just a pretty facade
    • Deluxe King Room with Private Terrace

The service was extremely slow. There was a ton of staff, but not a lot of attention. At these rates you should be waited on hand and foot. There is not a good selection for late night room service. I had spoken about my late arrival to the concierge prior to my trip, who promised to email me a list of late night restaurants that would deliver to the hotel, but never received any sort of email. There was no staff to show me to my room or take my luggage and it was raining so I had to wander through the maze of paths getting soaking wet until I figured out the confusing map that was passed to me. The girls that were at the front desk were very pretty, but pretty helpless as they did not speak English well enough to give me any sort of direction. The elevators didn't work properly-one was out of service, and the other one was so slow and made such loud noises it made you nervous to ride it. It was very annoying that the spa services and the locker room were on two different floors, since using the elevators was a slow and painstaking process. It was also very strange that the robe you were given at the spa had to be brought back up to the spa after you changed in the locker room on the lower floor, and there was no place to just leave it in the locker room. The cleanliness and upkeep of the property also seemed to be falling behind. Years ago this hotel was impeccable, now it's clear it definitely needs a facelift. Things were just a little dirty, or more serious issues were obvious things like the crumbling concrete floor of the pool. The drapes that separated each room also created a serious lack of privacy. It was nice having a tub outside, but every time the wind blew, our curtain would open up, and you could also see and hear all the other guests using their tubs on either side of you. There's not very good insulation in the walls of the room, we could hear the other guests talking, etc, so were woken up repeatedly all night long.

The room was comfortable, the pool and bay view was beautiful, and the food was great. The spa services were also really nice.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Intimate & serene.

Nothing at all

Perfect vacation from beginning to end. – thank you, the Standard staff! And thank you Mother Nature for blessing us with the beautiful view we got from the hotel pool!

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Fantastic place to stay
    • Queen Room

The rooms were nice but a bit small and there wasn't a great deal of space to put your clothes.

The environment and the staff were amazing at all times. The view from the dining area and pool was fantastic.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

A great Adults Only Resort, right on the bay.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Some people complain about the thin walls and that you can hear the people around you. We had quiet neighbors, but that could have been a problem.

A great Adults Only Resort, right on the bay. Lovely grounds.....infinity pool, outdoor restaurant and bar. The ambience is eclectic, kind of Zen like. Each room on the ground floor has it's own lovely patio area enclosed by hanging floating walls. There are hanging swings, an outdoor fire pit, a Spa and Gymn....Loved the entire experience.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Well located.
    • Queen Room

Late check-in. Room was not ready until 4 pm. Did not let make a picture inside the property. You have to get approval from the office ? and pay to have pictures. Room was actually very small with broken door handles to the bathroom. No electric sockets in the room that you can use easy to charge phone etc. Can hardly open the windows - surely need service.

Well located. Great swimming pool facing the sea. Nice restaurant in the garden just near the sea. Garden is great with many tropical birds singing in the morning. You really feel like outside the noisy Miami Beach.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Great midweek escape
    • King Room with Private Terrace

Great avocado toast. Attentive staff members at the pool and front desk. They remembered me from my last visit and sent cookies and kale chips to the room. Awesome spa!

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Fantastic spa and therapists but hotel and its staff are average. Not worth the premium prices
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Staff in the restaurant/bar - miserable and didn't say a word when asking them a question or for something. Service also slow and on both days they forgot parts of my order which then took time to come out. The mud clay treatment which is not part of the spa but next to the pool and managed by the staff there - they also forgot about me (they were supposed to come back) after 20 mins so I had to wash off the clay myself which was difficult as the shower button is the opposite side to where the water falls. The resort was also noisy which isn't great as I came here to relax - it's advertised as a spa, relaxing, quiet hotel. Most of the rooms are on the main foot path as well where there is a lot of noise. Unfortunately the pool staff remove your towels if you leave your sun lounger - I was staying at the hotel alone, went to the bathroom and took my bag (as I was alone and didn't want to leave personal belongings) then when I came back a few minutes later, my towels had been moved and the lounger was given to someone else.

The spa, its treatments and therapists are amazing - would recommend a day trip to the spa rather than an overnight stay. Staff on reception are friendly and helpful - they offer a much better service than the pool and restaurant/bar staff. They tried to help me move after I complained that I came here to relax and my room was on the noisy footpath.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Great Miami getaway!
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Noisy drunk bar customers at night made difficult to sleep when passing by our room. Our bathroom had some rust and needs some work/painting. The barista at the coffee shop has a bit of attitude, which could be acceptable if his coffee was good, but it was only average. We needed to ask the staff 3 x times to bring us an additional chair for the patio.

Great restaurant, good food, funky cocktails, really cool decor and feel in the hotel resort. Amazing spa and swimming pool. Relaxing music and ambiance. Perfect Winter holiday getaway and enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Swanky lovely hotel with an amazing spa.
    • Queen Room

The pillows are way too soft and flat.

Loved the overall decor of the hotel! The restaurant has so many veggie options. The rooms are small and clean and beds are comfy. The spa and hamman is wonderful and the yoga classes they offer are instructed very well. The pool area is gorgeous.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Definitely a relaxation Oasis

The pricing

Way overpriced compared to the hotels actual rates through booking.com. It's impossible to get the price guaruntee they way they have it set up.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Relaxing Get Away
    • King Room with Private Terrace

The Standard was the most relaxing place we've ever gone... the food was delicious and very healthy... the pool and hydro therapy was rejuvenating..... the spa, yoga classes and Turkish Hammond were amazing... the best part about the Standard was the very accomadating and very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Not a happy shower
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

I stayed here specifically because of the handicap accessible showers, because I have a cast on. However, the hose shower was not working in the room and I had to shower with a cup. When asked if we could change rooms there were none available. It really didn't work out for me and my injury.

Cleanliness and location

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Stay in Standard
    • Deluxe King Room with Private Terrace

Do not remember staff name during our check-in, but she was impolite. After few days she did not agree to provide spare key to my wife as we forgot it in our room, even my wife told her all information related with staying in this hotel and response was impolite again...

Swiming pool and SPA awsome.

A/c was not cool enough

A/c was not cool enough

There is no 24/7 room service

There is no 24/7 room service

The perfect spot in Miami
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

The water’s temperature of the pool : too warm like a soup

Perfect location perfect restauration

Needs a bit of maintenance and updating.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Needs a bit of maintenance and updating.

Complimentary water should be avail. a bottle was $8! Maids come by at 9am! Same with landscapers.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Nice places I have stayed at offer water or a beverage upon check in.

People were nice.

Very welcoming staff and easy check in and check out.

Nothing. All very nice.

Very welcoming staff and easy check in and check out.

Pool was lush.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Pool was lush. And the staff was brilliant. Nikola who served us by the pool was absolutely amazing. Thank you!

Had a really good sunny break,,

Very expensive

They were ok,, bed perfect,,

The room are without any chance to have some kind of view of...

The room are without any chance to have some kind of view of privacy

The rooms were really cute, the food was great, the pool...
    • Queen Room

The rooms were really cute, the food was great, the pool area was really chilled and relaxing, and we loved the spots for napping in the shade :)

Great location, atmosphere, staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

No inhouse laundry. Complimentary water would be great to have!

Great location, atmosphere, staff

Great staff and restaurant with lovely view but shabby rooms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Private Terrace

Bungalow rooms are very basic and not value for money.

Great staff. Very disappointing bungalows. Rooms are basic. Great restaurant.

Comfortable and relaxing
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

The pool and restaurant area

Liked the pool and location
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

The food was only fair- quite disappointing

Liked the pool and location

great location but small and overpriced

overpriced for quality

Great spa - but expensive

Lack of basic amenities in room - no coffee. Nowhere to put anything in bathroom

Great spa - but expensive

The “standard” mood!
    • Deluxe King Room with Private Terrace

Impossible to get a good nights rest : too noisy

The “standard” mood!

Room got a bit cold at night

Room got a bit cold at night

Hip hotel with great staff.
    • Queen Room with Private Terrace

Hip hotel with great staff. Spa was good, not great. Sauna and steam bath not hot enough.

We needed more storage space

We needed more storage space

Worth it for the spa experience.

Very noisy rooms.

The spa, pool, and grounds.

The rooms were a little noisy

The rooms were a little noisy

Luxurious

Staff very accommodating

Love the vibe, the spa, the comfy bed

Love the vibe, the spa, the comfy bed

Nice refurbished hotel, if you want to stay away from the SoBe crowd.

Work in progress on elevator, very noisy in the morninf

Outsider bar and restaurant