Reviews of The Suites at Fall Creek By Diamond Resorts 3 stars

1 Fall Creek Drive, Branson, MO 65616, USA

#38 of 107 hotels in Branson

Next make sure it is NOT a CONDO TIME SHARE!!!!!
    • Studio

AC could have worked without constant calls to have it fixed. Fridge could not freeze water to ice in three days. I showed up an hour early had no where to go had to wait to get key at about oh yeah FOUR OCLOCK.

The property was neat and clean and our condo was as well.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

They try hard to get guests to buy into their “vacation ownership”.

The property was neat and clean and our condo was as well. It was quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly and most accommodating. The location was away from the congestion of the city yet close to everything — shows, restaurants, and attractions. We would stay there again.

Overall the stay was pleasant this is a place I would definitely like to visit again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We didn't like the location of the room when we looked out the window you could see the workers who were giving tours and we can hear them talking. I would recommend curtains in the bedroom. No fault of the property, but the water was shut off for approximately 2 hours.

We liked the size of the room. The size of the tub was very accommodating and the facility was quiet.

Property is well maintained and there are a number of...
    • Studio

Immediately after checking in you are directed to a concierge desk. At face value, this is how it functions. You can request show tickets or get information about the area. However, they are going to ask you to set aside 2 hours to hear their time share pitch. In my case, before I was even able to take my luggage to the room or see the property in the daylight. They asked again each time we attempted to use the concierge. It would be one thing if they accepted the no thank you, but I had to repeatedly say no. Every. Single. Time.

Property is well maintained and there are a number of amentites.

We wanted to stay an extra night.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Not a thing! This place is really nice.

We wanted to stay an extra night. Brandi helped us so we could keep the same suite. Very nice rooms. Very nice staff.

My husband and I loved this place, it was so welcoming, comforting, and just a lovely place!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We did have to call once because of our neighbors upstairs, but I called the front desk and they we're able to handle it for us.

I loved how I soon as we arrived to check in, everyone was so nice and welcoming and they even said "Welcome Home." If you needed anything there was someone in the office 24/7.

Good location and space but needs to be CLEANED!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The suite needed a VERY GOOD DEEP cleaning!!!! We will not be staying at this property again due to its lack of cleanliness!

Very spacious, good kitchen with laundry facilities. Plenty of room for the two of us and three grandkids!

Happy
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I was not approached with cheaper rates and free show tickets when I booked this room for 4 nights at almost $200 a night. Didn't expect or want the ownership spiel, yet we we're sucked into it. My fault, none of there's. All I had to do was say no to the free show tickets. Loved the accommodations, very spread out, needed a moped to get to the pool.

Clean rooms, nice staff, beautiful place.

Bed was not comfortable.
    • Studio

Bed was not comfortable. There is a little outside your door- which is great until you want to sleep... there is no way to turn it off & the light is glaring through the door. I need it dark to sleep.

Live and learn .
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Constantly badgered to do atone share presentation. Finally did one and was treated very rudely when we refused to buy. Only one luggage cart for use by all the people checking out.

Nice room, good staff.

Great property, stay away from the timeshare sellers!
    • Studio

Just don't like the timeshare sales people. The stay would have been excellent if we didn't have to deal with sales staff trying to sell timeshares!

The property worked out well as this was a family reunion of 29. Multiple activities for the kids and adults. Loved the marina

Great place for families.
    • Studio

The staff was slow to communicate with one another when our A/C went out. They did, however go to great lengths to move us into another room.

Great place for families. Clean. Super friendly staff.

The outdoor activities that were available was great i.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I wish the pool had adult hours agter 10pm.

The outdoor activities that were available was great i.e. table tennis, tennis, volleyball, putput golf, and more.

Excited pulling in and driving to room, very let down once inside.
    • Studio

Pictures are misleading, room is tiny with barley an utensils to cook. No towels brought the entire stay. Bathroom falling apart. Pools are way too small for the amount of people at resort. AIr took two days to cool down room. Walls are very thin, we heard everyone and I'm sure they heard us. Parking lot was loud all hours of the night.

Nice grounds, love the marina.

We had a very enjoyable time.
    • Studio

The noise between rooms. We could hear what the neighbor was saying. We were in a studio. We were kept up because of the walking on the floor on the next floor up.

WE PLAN TO RETURN AGAIN THIS COMING SEPTEMBER 2018
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our specific condo unit was ideally located in a very quiet location and in the shade and private area so we could enjoy the screened-in patio all the time!. We have stayed at this complex many times and liked it. As usual, the kitchen was well equipped for our meal preparation, etc.

CRIME SHARE
    • Studio

It is older and out dated . 1990's look. Everything was fine until the membership meeting. High pressure sales & unrealistic numbers to get u to buy into the resort. We will never stay again at a Diamond International property again after our experience of the treatment of Austin Tibadoux the sales person bunch of crooks con artists trying to sell us a very bad deal. Buy here pay here tote the note vacation club membership. This was the deal breaker for us . They lost our business because of the way they tried to take advantage of us & other good people everyday.

The Hot tub . Nice landscaping.

Great place for our sister outing.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

That the pool wasn't open and it was very warm out.

This was a first time to Branson. Your resort was in a great location and was so nice and quiet. My sisters,and I had such a great time I'm bringing my husband back in fall. Thank you.

Comfortable but marginal value given the cost.
    • Studio

Unless you plan to take advantage of the, indoor pool, shuffle board, miniature golf and volleyball court, it’s too expensive as you are charged a resort fee and I think you will find that you rarely get your money’s worth given you are mostly gone doing other things in Branson. And be prepared to be asked about possible property ownership. Yes, one of those places!

Beautiful facilities and nice people working there.

Pleasant surprise in several aspects.
    • Studio

The hotel map uses the same icon for a shower house and the laundry facilities. I needed the laundry and we ended up having to ask its location which is all the way down to the marina/campground. The laundry room needed some cleaning but the biggest problem was to use the adjacent bathroom, you needed a combination code which we didn't have. Would suggest the map get a different icon for laundry and bathroom access codes given out as well.

Having a kitchenette was wonderful. We didn't expect it. We found it well equipped even down to a sponge and dish soap. The room was clean, easy to find and very comfortable. The internet was good. The location of the hotel was not on the main strip of Branson and we appreciate the quietness. There were restaurants within a mile of the hotel. The staff was welcoming and helpful. We would stay here again.

Great-spacious resort for family stays in Branson-affordable.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Could supply more coffee & washing detergent/dryer sheets initially for short stays. Vent in master bedroom was blowing out chunks of black stuff on bed-every time it ran.

Close to strip-beds are comfy. We like the kitchen & washer /dryer accommodations. Rooms are spacious! Love the enclosed deck and pools-inside & outside with hot tubs-game room for kiddos.

Our 5th stay here. It is a good value for the size of the condo. Needs more indoor activities.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Bill given to me at checkout was less than the one emailed a day later, by a considerable amount. Too late to correct or debate the additional charge.

Very spacious three-room condo, clean and comfortable.

Worst stay yet, won't be back.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Bug in the shower, no shower pressure, dirty jets, pool over run with screaming children that were doing belly flops into the water and left unsupervised to take up the hot tub. The assistant manager offered a $25 gift card as compensation. What a joke.

The kitchen is about the only thing that didn't disappoint me.

Was ok
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Well I ask for early check in , just like an hour when I booked the room on line, that didn’t happen. Then once we arrived at our room myself and my daughters ages 13 and 14 they had place small children above us which was really annoying because they ran across floor and jumped just made it hard to watch a movie. Also had a problem when we opened sliding glass door to enjoy the crisp evening . Someone was smoking marijuana and it just invade the room and was not what I wanted my teenagers smelling. Called front desk and after sitting on hold they sent security out to the our room which by this time you could not distinguish the odor. The second time it happened I called security again no one even came.

I liked the room very spacious, beds were comfortable.

Wish I had more time to take advantage of the entire property.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The view from the patio was temporarily ruined by construction work. Our 1st floor master BR outside wall vibrated/buzzed when the AC units directly outside were running. The living room DVD player had no remote control. The kitchen sink had one stopper that didn't work.

The suite was roomy and had good climate control and lighting, good TVs in each living area, plenty of towels, including towels for swimming, and a working kitchen and dining area. The indoor pool and facilities were really nice and clean.

Good for business but not for pleasure
    • Studio

The price quoted on line was different from the price at the resort. It was more at the resort they promised to charge the online quote The room was tiny, no space, no relaxing chairs JUST A BED! Too much noises from adjacent rooms, no PRIVACY- hallway passing by the open patio and if you open the blinds to enjoy the daylight then you are open to the public. For a resort it’s ment to be relaxing

The room , linen was very clean. No smells

We had an awesome time.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I dont usually complain about little things such as this but.. The toilet paper was like tissue paper. Didnt feel clean

Everything. Rooms were great. Furniture and beds were wonderful. The view was breathtaking.

We got a great deal ($65) so it was worth the money but I would have been disappointed if I paid mor
    • Studio

The room is somewhat dated. The carpet was old and stained. The walls were really thin so that we could hear every word of the conversation (and bodily functions) of the people next door.

The people were very friendly. The overall setting was beautiful.

It was very private almost felt like home.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Communication between booking.com and the facilty as to how many guest are coming and what type of guest are coming. i.e. whether there are children or not. But, otherwise it was an awesome experience.

It was very private almost felt like home.

Over all not too bad, but we were really looking forward to playing some pool and xbox :(
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

They locked up all the pool balls, Xbox games, and kids DVD's around six o'clock at night and said they didn't have a key. So we couldn't play pool, my daughter couldn't play xbox like we planned, Key cards got deactivated and had to stand outside in 5 degree weather for about twenty minutes while waiting on someone to bring down new keys.. Two bedroom suite didn't have big enough hot water tank to support two jacuzzi tubs,( one in each room) filled one up with kinda hot water, and there was none left for the other jacuzzi.

The room was the best part about this trip.

great place for our family reunion..
    • Studio

ice machine was not in service with the reason closed for the winter season..it's ICE

the size of the studio was great..the bed and pillows were comfortable..kitchen area was better than expected..

My stay was relaxing and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No one offered info on how to get free tickets to shows and need more activities. Need better selections on free gifts for arriving and departure.

Comfort in the facility was great. It was like being in the comfort of your own home and no disturbance. My room was close to elevator as requested.

It was very clean and the staff was friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

There was only enough hot water for one full shower or bath. I’m not sure if the is normal or if it was a problem in this suite. I reported it at checkout & the staff was very friendly about sending maintenance to check it.

It was very clean and the staff was friendly.

The facility was was clean, the suites were furnished with...
    • Studio

The facility was was clean, the suites were furnished with everything needed to prepare and eat meals right in your room. The location was quiet and peaceful yet close enough to shows and shopping.

The place was nice, but we will not stay there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We got there a little early and wanted to put our stuff in the room before a 3:00 show, I know it said 4:00 check in time and they did not bend at all on that. We also requested a down stairs unit and didn't get it:(

Great stay with family!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We stayed on the third floor and there were no elevators. Also, when we got to our unit there was no soap or shampoo.

It’s a very nice facility with friendly staff and lots of amenities.

I liked the layout of our rooms and cleanliness.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We like to watch a movie in the evening for relaxation. However, the sofa was very uncomfortable. The back was stiff and the bottom cushions need to be replaced. I felt like I was sinking into the middle of the couch. I had to sit on bed pillow to try to get more support and comfort.

I liked the layout of our rooms and cleanliness.

The suite that we stayed in was nice and had a good layout.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

It was in a location that had a residential trailer park all around it. Some of the residents of the trailer park were junky, so it made the resort not as nice. Our room was not clean. Had dark hair around one of the toilets. It did not appear to have been cleaned before we checked in. For the price of the room was very disappointed. We paid almost 600 for 2 nights stay. Was not worth the price at all. We have stayed with Wyndham in the same area of Branson, much nicer location and rooms for a lot less. Will not be staying at this resort again.

The suite that we stayed in was nice and had a good layout. We had 2 bedroom condo. We had 2 kind size beds each with their own bathroom. The living and kitchen/dining area were just right for our group of 4 adults & one child.

We stay at The Suites at Falls Creek nearly every time we go to Branson.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Sometimes parking can be difficult but you run into that at a lot of hotels. At last here there are no trucks or trailers taking up several spaces. Couch is not very comfortable. They will try to sell you on the resort. But just say No they do not persist.

We like getting the one bedroom suite. It has a living and dining area. Kitchen with a full size stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. It also has a small washer/dryer. The kitchen allows us to cook meals saving $$ for other treats. Bedroom is separate from living area.

It was okay, but I'm not going to stay there again. I don't like the Hard Sell when you check in. I
    • Studio

The walls are paper thin. It is very hard to find your building in the dark. Had to ask for assistance after I got lost. I very much dislike the whole hard sale when I got there. That was certainly a turn off. Will not stay there again, it took me 3 hours to get there. I was tired and wanted to get to my room, did not want to sales pitch.

The room was clean.

Overall, my and family and I enjoyed our stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no Broom/Dust pans to sweep the unit and the first bathroom toilet was overflowing. And the bathtub was not clean at all.

The unit was awesome

very nice facility
    • One-Bedroom Suite

pressure of being pushed to do the time share stuff after we said no multiple times. It was our honey moon and didn't want stress!!

Bed was great! Loved the enclosed balcony.

It was all right over all. Employees made up for stuff that wasn't

The check in time. 4 PM?

The breakfast was for people who were buying time share only. Bed was comfortable and employees very friendly. guests in a 1 BR have a washer/dryer.And the guests ran it all night long! I changed rooms at 11.30 PM so i could sleep

Average. Not impressed by the room. Noisy road outside of room

Unclean room

DIRTY mini blinds. Not very clean bathroom. Felt icky. Disappointed. Pushy salesperson regarding doing the sales presentation. That was very annoying.

LOVE THIS PLACE!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We have stayed at this resort five times and do not plan to book any other place. The suites are very spacious, clean and furnished with all needs. Staff is very helpful. Highly recommend!!!!!

The hotel was great.
    • Studio

I had two problems. They consider themselves a resort and their was an $8 (or something like that) resort fee that either wasn't listed in Booking.com or that I hadn't seen. They also wanted to give me a "free welcome gift" but I had to agree to let them do a credit check and I am sure they wanted to sell me a share in their resort system. But I was politely firm in my disinterest and they didn't persist. When I rated the staff as only good, it was because I felt they were trying to sell me something.

The hotel was great. The room was large and well furnished with a mini kitchen. The hotel was well landscaped. There was an activity room. It had games, and a mini basketball goal for kids like the ones at say Chuckee Cheese.

it was grand
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I would be nice to have ramps near the elevator to help get your items with the cart to your assigned condo.

the whole condo was nice, I loved the bed, pillows and the nice large screen tv.

Originally assigned us a suite with no kitchen facilities at...
    • Studio

The constant hovering of salesmen trying to sign you up to take time share tours. You have to be almost rude to get rid of them. Also, while enjoying a nice day at the pool the landscapers with their noisy equipment picked mid afternoon to cut the grass around the pool. It is a large facility and I'm sure they could have found other areas than the pool to work while people are at the pool.

Originally assigned us a suite with no kitchen facilities at all but when we came back to complain we were switched to a "suite type" room although it was still just a mini fridge. One evening a group of at least 15 acts from local theaters came to give us a sample of their shows. Although a $15 fee was definitely worth it which also included a meal.

We enjoyed the stay due to the proximity of where we were going. Staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Studio

Although it was supposed to be nonsmoking, our room reeked of smoke. The carpet needs to be changed or at least cleaned.

I liked it he location to the Welk Resort.

Ok
    • Studio

That you had to be a member or owners to get breakfast and that seems to me to be one-sided and for that reason my faimly won't be staying again because we pay just like the members and owners and there no local place to get a good breakfast without driving 10 miles

It was very relaxing and pleasant. The balcony was a nice addition.
    • Studio

Everything was as I had anticipated it would be.

It was very quiet. I liked the fact that no one bothered us during our stay. I also liked the non pressure to attend the time share seminar.

Enjoy the scenery. Not much improvement when we were there 6 Yrs. previously.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Maintence was poor. Broken stair rails. Noisy neighbors (Walls thin). Didn't appreciate the sales pitch for time share appointment. Continual change of management ownership and big promises but small delivery. Otherwise we may consider coming back for a visit, maybe?

Being down by the lake

It's close to lake
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We have stayed before this trip and the condo was very clean and up to date. This time it was not. It smelled awful in the condo and it was very outdated. Both bathrooms were very dirty and when room is booked for 6 adults and they only provided 4 towels??? So we had to wait for towels.

It's close to lake

Liked the price. Won't be back
    • Studio

Being pressured to take a tour , didn't like not having room service everyday,, the carpets in the room were very stained and dirty looking, check in process is long and cumbersome.

Price

We will happily be returning!
    • Studio

My husband and I came here for our honeymoon, we loved it so much we stayed an extra night. The property was really nice, clean, and the staff was very polite and upbeat. The hot tub was very relaxing and the kitchenette in our room had dishes so you dont have to bring your own. The resort is only a few miles from the attractions but far enough away for a quiet stay. We will be returning.

good overall value, but will probably opt for a hotel next time.
    • Studio

The ad on the internet was a little misleading; the suites are nowhere near fall creek, only a few privately owned condos a half mile away. There picture online is misleading. They also are send you to concierge for free gifts which is just a ploy to try to get you to go to their time share sales tour, but they were not pushy about it. Parking wasn't the greatest; limited, had to park quite a ways from our room over by another building at times.

nice pool areas, mini golf, tennis, horseshoe pits, etc. if we had kids would have been lots of activities to occupy them. Room clean and spacious. restaurant close by to buy breakfast.

We have stayed there in the past and received clean towels and sheets during a one week stay.
    • Studio

There wasn't an ice bucket in the room although ice was available around the corner from our room. We did not receive clean sheets or towels during our ten day stay and there wasn't a washing machine and dryer in the unit. Three bath towels for two people for ten days ar not enough. There were only four or fiv washcloths

Their fishing docks were great

The staff was excellent. Facilities w were nice for the price. Not necessarily resort quality
    • Studio

toilet to close to counter. Both of us his elbows using it. No end tables by bed. Light switch for bed lights way over by door.

Staff, the office. The bed was comfy. Big tv.

We always have a grand time when we stay at the suites of fall creek by diamond resorts.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The parking van be a little crowded at times. Some nights we had to park away from our building.

Wonderful clean very spacious rooms. The front desk staff are always friendly. The amenities are great.

Wonderful resort but STOP lying to people and trying to convince us we need to take anothe vacation
    • Studio

We really hated the fact that every time we talked to anyone who worked at this resort was either lying to us or lying to us to try to sell us something when all we wanted to do was enjoy our anniversary. You all really need to stop trying to always sell people something!! We were trying to be sold another vacation while on vacation!! We can't even enjoy our VACATION because you all are trying to sell us our next vacation!! If we loved your company enough to be owners without you all trying to lie to us a convince us that we HAVE to buy RIGHT NOW, then we will not be returning and will never recommend your resort to ANYONE!!

The weather was lovely and there was plenty to do in the area, wouldn't go back to this hotel though
    • Studio

Cooking facilities - kitchenette were very poor. The staff taking up our time trying to get us to do free activities /show in order to sell us time share. Considering the amount of accommodation there, the facilities were fairly poor. The outside pool was very small and there wasn't much to do around the hotel.

The room was cosy and cool.

pleasant but not happy about extra charges that were not disclosed before final booking.
    • Studio

when checking in there was an $8.56 daily fee added to room price for amenities . This was not noted on the Booking.com site, it was in very fine print at the top of the page AFTER YOU BOOKED. THERE WAS ALSO $100 CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD . IT WAS REFUNDED AFTER ROOM CHECK.

Peaceful and Quiet
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The outside of suite entrances was covered with bugs, webs, stair case had a spider the size of a table coaster. My wife damn jumped off the stair case. I moved mister spider back to the lawn area so the wife didn't feel the urge to jump again.

Nice cozy suite! Very quiet and peaceful.

good overall, will stay again
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

we were on ground floor which we wanted but it sounded like a herd of elephants above us, two different parties were in the room while we stayed.

easy access and lots to do

Could have been better but also could have been worse
    • Studio

In the eleven day stay we did not receive fresh towels or sheets and there wasn't a washer and dryer in the room to wash the ones we had

My husband loved the easy access to fishing

Staff was very friendly and helpful and price was good for...
    • Studio

We were not told about the "resort" fee and the $100 "hold" fee...hold fee is returned if no damages or incidental fees are charged.

Staff was very friendly and helpful and price was good for room we got.

Great get-away. Our go-to place when we come to Branson.
    • Studio

Noisy neighbors stomped above us late into the night. Nothing you can do about people that are inconsiderate.

We like this location and access to the things we like to do. Staff was very accomodating. We appreciate that we weren't pushed into taking a timeshare/vacation time tour. We just wanted to relax after working 14 hour days for several months.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Was ok
    • Studio

Being woke up at 5am every morning by neighbor. Front desk said the only option was to upgrade to a 2 bedroom suit which we didn't need and was going to be at our expense.

staff very friendly. Grounds very pretty
    • Studio

Could hear every word being said in the next room. No dish towel for dishes. Ceiling leaked in our bathroom from a leak or room above. Pictures show rooms with great view and balconies. We did not have that.

Our overall stay was wonderful and we join as a Diamond Resort member.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Stained spots on the carpet and it needed to be vacuum the kids couldn't walk around without their shoes. I asked for a vacuum sweeper for several days never received one sweep the carpet with the broom. We were in a non-smoking room that had a smashed up cigarette butt on the main patio floor when we checked in.

The bed were nice and comfortable.

The staff was friendly and we had young kids with no...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The massive spiders in the stairway and the ants kinda sucked and the tour booking sounds good and they sign you up with a free $100 then inform you it's about time shares and will take 2 hours to complete!

The staff was friendly and we had young kids with no compliants about them being loud. They offered lots of family fun at the resort itself. We didn't have time to check it out but the mini golf course looked like a lot of fun

We didn't wanna leave it felt like another home!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Every thing was amazing! Normally when we get a hotel it's like ok. But Here it felt like home!!! We will definitely be back!!! Every year!!! Very clean!!!

If you like being harassed for timeshares, this is the place for you.
    • Studio

The staff were rude and harassed me constantly to join their timeshare group. There was no phone in my room, I didn't get in my room until an hour after check in time even though I was there an hour before. Toilet plugged up after peeing, no phone in the room and just an overall bad experience.

We chose a resort, thinking the room would be well appointed and luxurious. Failed it!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The sheets were scratchy, it was dirty behind the toilet and there was left over bar soap in the dish in the shower. It was very noisy from people above us. The living room couch was stained and smelled. We were on the "lake side", which was 5 ft of mowed grass then a wall of trees and weeds, very closed in. No view of the lake, terrible for allergies.

Kitchen was convenient

The resort itself was fine Reasonable activities,...
    • Studio

It was a bit out of the way location-wise. Beautiful drive way arriving HOWEVER, the manufactured home community and other usages right on their doorstep was a real turn-off. I would recommend with caution.

The resort itself was fine Reasonable activities, personable employees, etc.