Reviews of The Timbers Hotel 3 stars

4411 Peoria Street, Aurora, CO 80239, USA

#45 of 54 hotels in Aurora

Disappointed
    • King Studio

I suspect The Timbers was once a jewel. Unfortunately, it is in a state of total disrepair. The elevator was broken, the air conditioning barely working, and the bed was collapsing in the middle. The grounds are a disaster. It’s really sad because the rooms are spacious and well laid out. It could be a grand place if the owners gave it a major renovation.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

very budget friendly and good value for dollar. at best this is a 2 star hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

our room was obviously in the middle of a repair, spackle all over the walls and unpainted areas. many broken or mismatched fixtures. My family's room (separate) had a microwave that shorted out when turned on. good thing was they provide a back up microwave for some reason?

very spacious rooms, felt like a home away from home. value for the money is worth it, even the few problems below.

RATED AT 1.5 STARS Book only if no other place to go.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

This is in construction mode. Lots of holes and renovation going on in this hotel. It's doable. But not until another year or so would I look into it again. By then, the remodeling should be done.

THIS IS NOT A 4.6 AS RATED BY BOOKING. I WOULD RATE IT A 2 Someone is trying to do something with this hotel. It had been downrun and the owners are presently working on making a nice place. It's centrally located in front, but back of building is questionable.

The Timbers has the potential to be a wonderful place if it is renovated. The location is great.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

There was only 1 fork (no other silverware) in the kitchenette, no glasses, and no dish soap. We got the needed items from the restaurant next door (Thank you, Tony Roma's). The bathroom pocket-door was extremely difficult to close. The A/C was not adequate for the 100 degree temperatures the week we were here, and there was no fan available.

The housekeeping staff was very helpful and took care of our needs with true compassion. Comfortable bed however not enough pillows.

Spacious Suite!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Spider bites to both my children! One resulting in Cellulitis under Doctors Care! Broken down King Bed! Unpleasant Landscaping!

Spacious Suite! Friendly and Courteous Staff! Nice Breakfast! Clean!

Bed was good.
    • King Studio

Location too far from where I wanted to be. Stayed 2 days and got an unwelcome phone call at 4:40am each day. Key didn’t work after first day. Bathroom in great need of renovation. TV guide in corner of screen did not match channel displayed.

Bed was good.

Don't think I would stay here again.
    • King Studio

Carpet was dirty, Hallways had a lot of dust on the wall decorations Windows where dirty and the courtyard was nothing but a mass of weeds. Up keep on this property was horrible. This place could be a great place to stay if they only took care of it better. I wonder if the owners would stay on this property? I understand run down but that is no excuse for the the cleanliness!!!!!!

It was close to the business I had to go to. Large hallways and high ceilings.

Staff were great.
    • King Studio

The room was horrible. Smelled faintly of smoke, missing smoke detector, stained furniture, damaged carpet and trim, no toilet paper dispenser. Stayed in room because it was too late to book somewhere else.

Staff were great.

Worst experience of my life!
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

This was the nastiest and most run down place I have ever stayed. I would suggest closing the doors on it, if the drug addicts didn’t need somewhere to crash!

Getting to leave the next morning!

Enjoyable
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Place was outdated however they are in the process of remodeling. Hope they plan to put in a pool.none of the outside entrances are handicapped accessable except for the lobby.

I loved the full kitchen and living room separate from the bedroom. Plenty of room to relax.

Very friendly staff.
    • King Studio

The latch was broken on door. Deadbolt was broken. Put a chair and ironing board against door to feel safe. Something was on bathroom wall of questionable origin. Some doorways needed painting. Landscaping overgrown.

Very friendly staff.

Good for the price however we aren’t sure if we would stay again.
    • King Studio

It is in need of major upgrade I saw random replastered spots all throughout the hallways that were not repainted which is a simple update that could better your customer’s first impressions. The “Park at your own risk” sign made us feel unsafe. All in all with a fresh coat of paint some key furniture updates this could be a gem. I worked in the hotel business for 10 years and I do think for the price it wasn’t a bad stay experience.

The hotel seemed to be clean and priced reasonably with breakfast included.

Nothing it was super dirty
    • King Studio

the room was very dirty and disgustinv. I have also attached pictures to show you. There was blood on the walls, hair on the shower floor and other debris (hence why we put a towel down to shower last night), bugs in the bathroom in the am, the lighting wasn't working properly, the towels smelt dirty dusty and not clean. The walls were patched, the microwave bent to crap, light fixtures missing. I didnt even sleep in the beds because we were so unsure of the cleanliness. To top it all off, the last straw... as I gathered my items to leave I found a syringe by the night stand and bed on the floor. Seriously! I am shaking at how furious I am! I brought in my two young children, one being two years old. If she would have gotten that while I didn't pay attention for a split second, what could have happened?!?! I am super upset at the fact that services were so poor.

Nothing it was super dirty

Good for a short layover
    • King Studio

The hotel is dated and in need of a refresh which I believe is in progress. The room was a little chilly and the bedding unfortunately not very warm. I arrived very late after my flight was delayed and was too exhausted to head back downstairs to get extra blankets as there was none in the room. Room was spacious.

Bed was comfortable and staff are very friendly. For a short layover it is absolutely fine. Free parking and wifi.

Good nights sleep.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Still needs some TLC to the hall's. Was a little expensive for what I got.

Great Breakfast. Nice hotel lobby. Great Location. Great staff (mostly).

The rooms cleanliness was horrible.
    • King Studio

The rooms cleanliness was horrible. The bedding was dirty and smelly. The smell of smoke was over whelming from people smoking inside their rooms and hallways. Some of the light bulbs were out or some would flicker on and off. The water spout to the tub would spray water on and off and was extremely loud.

If offer abetter room and move safer placement would stay again and again
    • King Studio

Sorry got questions backwards What I did like was size of room and it was comfortable

This was my second stay,I am a single black female I was put in the back of the hotel, no concern for my safety.The first on this last visit had cigarette burns in couch (non smoker ask to be moved second room in construction zone plaster everywhere ground. Just not clean.Comforter had cigarette burns

Passable for the price I paid, but just barely.
    • King Studio

The building isn't in great shape and after a light snow there were several leaks in the hallways. The chain latch on my door was broken as if it had been forced open in the past. The TV seemed to be set into a display mode, showing a list of features on the side of the screen every five minutes.

The building was quiet, despite proximity to the freeway. Breakfast was decent and plentiful.

Would have rated higher if room was what I reserved.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I was expecting 2 queen beds and there was only 1 with there being no rooms available to switch. We made due, but it was an unfortunate problem.

I liked the size of the room and the fact that there were two balconies.

Decent, not fantastic, but worth the price I guess.
    • King Studio

The building and room were pretty rough. The wardrobe in my room had a piece broken off, there was mis patched walls in the hallway.

It was conveniently located, good breakfast and very helpful staff.

My stay was beautiful, hope to stay again soon
    • King Studio

I was called to return to the hotel on Sunday while on an Excursion due to a paper error by the front desk

Quiet, near an exit, other than a few small details the room was perfect

We will definitely stay here again, hoping to see great improvements from the remodeling.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Hotel is getting a little run down, but they are in the midst of rewiring and remodeling, so hopefully our next stay will be better. Room could have been cleaner.

We stayed in a family suite that had a separate bedroom and a large kitchenette/sitting area. Loved the extra space! They also have a good breakfast buffet, nothing fancy but filling.

Comfortable & good value.
    • King Studio

Comfotable bed, but the blanket was very thin. I didn't get the extra pillows I requested.

Friendly staff. Breakfast was very good. The property is older, but kept clean - nice lobby area with small bar. Assortment of snacks and beverages available 24/7. Balcony was a plus.

Better Hotels across the street
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Very Run down. The grounds of the hotel were disgustingly littered with trash and cigarette butts The place needs to closed and gutted.

Large suite rooms but very dirty. We only stayed 1 night, however they did refund our second night.

Good but could be better
    • King Studio

The room we stayed in had a sliding door for the bathroom that kept getting stuck. The whole place needs an update and it would be a great place.

They billed the bed as a double pillow top when it is anything but. Could have just been the room we stayed in but I was disappointed.

There were broken furniture items in the room that weren’t...
    • King Studio

There were broken furniture items in the room that weren’t fixed and on the second morning there wasn’t any hot water. It also smelled like weed all over the main floor

Medium dissapointment DArn I wish I would have taken pics to post on item 4.
    • King Studio

An owner who doesn't pay attention to details of a falling apart standard. The online site didn't properly portray amenities (made it look better than what it was) I would be embarrassed if I was the owner of this property.

Spacious rooms,Location, Back Patio (minus butts and beer cans) I am a smoker but put mine in proper container. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good.

Close to Children’s Hospital clean and comfortable
    • King Studio

It is an older building it does need a little work but the rooms are clean comfortable kitchenettes are available it was great. The courtyard outside needed to be picked up and cleaned up

We got a children’s hospital discount the rooms are big clean very pleasant and quiet. We took a service dog there’s a door out into a courtyard which was nice for the dog

Nice rooms, bad Breakfast.
    • King Studio

The indoor restaurant doesn't open until 4pm. Continental breakfast was poorly maintained.

Located near the highway, gas stations & numerous places to eat.

Run down and over priced, not as advertised.
    • King Studio

"Very" worn, lots of stains and "entire" place could use fresh coat of paint. Staff rather indifferent, but did get us the right room after we moved our personal items 3 times and having to show proof of what we had booked.

Location was good. Not much else.

I'm gonna book again. Extended my time & was accomadated. Thank u
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I didn't like that the cleaning woman had to change my lightbulb & she stepped on the table chairs with her shoes on right in front of me to change the lightbulb. Kinda gross don't u say?.

The room was great. I will be back & slept beautifully. Love the patio.

Won't go back. Worst $400 I ever spent while traveling.
    • King Studio

If this is the only hotel available in Denver, I would say take it. Otherwise, go elsewhere. It's a dump that someone has attempted to freshen up. Maybe to sell. But it's just lipstick on a pig. If you do rent there, whatever you do, don't eat the food!

Not Much

Plenty of room but very dated and worn and lots of street noise.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Room facing street was noisy floor coverings were pretty dated and dirty. Spider in the bathroom Surprise in the middle of the night.

Good breakfast options, easy travel location

Nothing special, tradeoff cost/quality being slightly unfavorable
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Hair dryer, coffee pot and TV remote control were out of order, I informed from desk at time of checck out, hopfully they will fix these poblems (room 201). wish they identified these problems earlier!

It's was all good but those few things.
    • King Studio

The cable sucked, the a/c sucked, at nights it just blew in my face, and the room was just stuffy, and the shower was good but it has mold or build up calcium and the pippes make a loud ringing noise.

We liked the bed and how big the room is, and like how it had a kitchen in the room.

Will never stay here again and would NOT recommend it to anyone
    • King Studio

I didn't like that it looked like a rent by the hour hotel. I was afraid to leave our rental car parked in the parking lot over night because I didn't know if it would still be there in the morning

I liked absolutely nothing about this place

The facility is very worn, and run down, but not nasty.
    • King Studio

The facility is very worn, and run down, but not nasty. Service and food were great. Small menu in Grill, but it was all tasty. Included breakfast was decent and saves some money.

Will visit again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Nothing not to like except housekeeping knocking @9am when I have a late check-out & when Do not disturb sign is on the door & regular checkout isn't until 11am..

Best place ever!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The only thing is housekeeping knocking on my door at 9am when checkout isn't until 11qm and u had a late check-out and a do not disturb sign on my door.

I love everything about The timbers.

The manager changed my room when I had a problem, and that...
    • King Studio

Building's in disrepair - room given me thru your service was substandard -older systems & constant whistling noises from a strange whistling from pipes, so loud I had to change rooms. No elevator to second floor. 2nd room on second floor was great and updated.

The manager changed my room when I had a problem, and that 2nd room was amazing/nice/almost from another hotel - but that's not the room you get thru your booking system.

All in all it was a nice hotel and very nice staff
    • King Studio

The elevator was broken during our stay so we had to lug all our luggage and things up and down the stairs.

The rooms were nice had a small balcony attached to the room. Also a mini kitchenette in the room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom nice shower and it was relatively quiet and the hotel was booked to capacity when we stayed. We extended our stay another night.

Comfortable sleep in Montbello, CO.
    • King Studio

Limited parking and no access around the building.

It's close to the highway and walking distance to numerous restaurants, fast food, gas stations, etc . The staff was very friendly and offered us a crib for our infant daughter which we didn't think to ask for, at no additional charge. Not to mention the best breakfast we've had in 11 hotel stays.

Eh...neither great or horrible.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The whole place is 30 yrs past its prime...the grounds are filthy n shabby...no linens n pillows for sofabed.

Room was actually a studio apt...good breakfast...staff friendly n helpful.

THIS IS A ONE STAR HOTEL
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Why are you forcing my rating to be a 2.5? This is misleading, which is why I ended up at this crap hotel! I'm giving all negatives even though the space in the room was fine and the parking was easy... in order to make the number more reflective! This should be a rating of one star. There were holes in the wall of our room. When we were checking in we could hear drunk people fighting in the "restaurant". Overall, this place felt dirty, old (not in a charming way), and unsafe.

I would not choose this property to stay in when I return to Denver, even if it were close.
    • King Studio

The public areas were not vacuumed at all the three days I was there. The outside was unkempt, dirty, and in need of attention. The elevator was out. The hallways to the rooms were not vacuumed either. The door to my bathroom would not close, lighting in the room was poor, the blankets and cover had pretty big holes in them, but did seem clean.

The staff were quite friendly and patient considering they probably get a lot of complaints. The night manager was a bit brusque, but she seemed efficient. I had a problem the last night of stay where the room was triple booked as I had 2 different people try to get in my room, after I complained the first night of my stay. The confusion came about because I was offered another room that was actually in worse shape than the one I was in, but I never moved to that room. I liked the microwave in the room so I could make my bedtime tea. The bathroom was clean and in great condition. The bed was comfortable. I liked being able to go out on a small deck in the morning while my son was still sleeping.

• King Studio

Nothing was like was picture, hadn't had a restraunt there in a long while, rooms ran down, fleas all over in room, old coffee still in coffee pot. Down right disgusting!

Mostly very great
    • King Studio

Generally a little dingey. Seems a little behind on some minor maintenance issues. This did not affect my overall experience. Breakfast was good. The staff was great!

Online it looked like a great place, too bad the staff and breakfast are the only highlights
    • King Studio

-the room was too hot, never cooled down -the first room was very outdated, the toilet paper holder wasn't hung on the wall -the 2nd room they put me in never cooled down either -took a shower and the water was all over the floor because the shower curtain was a poor fit for the shower -recovering from knee surgery and with the elevator being out didn't win any points with me either -upon arrival a guest was in the lobby complaining of a coffee pot exploding in her room and the burn she obtained from it

Breakfast was good Staff was friendly Bed was comfortable

Website was a little misleading calling it upscale. Was ok for an overnight stay.
    • King Studio

Suite had a kind of musty, maybe cigarette kind of smell and I was hesitant about touching anything such as furniture. The place just had a dirty feel about it but I'm that way nowadays when I go somewhere besides home. This was probably a nice hotel 20 years ago. Went in for breakfast, there was water fast-dripping from ceiling in the serving area.

Roomy suite, breakfast was good. I had potatoes, a biscuit and gravy, scrambled eggs with coffee and orange juice.

Beautiful rustic cabin!
    • King Studio

The property was beautiful, didn't even know that it was right on the river(with a jacuzzi overlooking the scenery). We booked a queen room. The room was bigger than I expected, very cute rustic feel. Bed was extremely comfortable, big plus coming off a long road trip. Customer service was excellent! They were very friendly and gave directions to a great steakhouse for dinner. Would love to visit again.

Yes, I'd stay here again
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Hall and elevator carpets could use a good cleaning, there were some ceiling leaks if you looked up (in the hallways.) Exterior landscaping could use help - weeds, dead grass, dead trees.

This was our 3rd hotel after four nights in two less than acceptable motels. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean! Staff was great! Breakfast was super.....I am a sucker for orange juice and apple juice that isn't watered down!

No airport shuttle
    • King Studio

I booked the hotel based on my search (with airport shuttle as the highest priority), the Timbers showed that it had an airport shuttle. It does not have an airport shuttle. I would have booked another hotel at a higher price that really did have an airport shuttle and saved the taxi fair.

enjoyed our stay
    • King Studio

The balconies view was sad from room 290. Property of the hotel could be landscaped nicely. Just looking at muddy grass.

Great breakfast. Room had all we needed.

Cheap and rundown, questionable safety.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

It was shady, run down and there were a lot of "questionable" people in the area. The outside was covered in dog poop, broken glass and cigarette butts... I wouldn't let my son outside at all.

It was cheap.

Pictures on website are deceiving!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Property was old and dated. Outlets didn't work. Lights didn't work. Air conditioning didn't work. Bathroom wasn't clean. Holes in sheets. Lumpy comforter. Holes in walls... we won't be going back.

Staff was kind and helpful. Parking was easy. Shuttle driver to and from hospital was a third party service, Coronado transportation, and he was amazing.

Great staff, poor room.
    • King Studio

Stayed in a king suite, room 259 I believe, there was an overhang above the bed that was absolutely filthy and covered in dust. One of the outlets did not work and we were left without a lamp on one side of the bed. There was a small stain on the comforter, and parts of the carpet were also stained. I understand that rooms cannot be 100% clean, it happens. But for the love of god please dust and clean off that overhang above the bed!!

I have to say the saving grace of the stay was the staff, especially the hostess/cook Raine(spelling?) she was a wonderful worker and made our experience one-hundred times better. Whatever you are paying her, it isn't enough for the amount of love and effort she puts into her job.

OMG...What a disappointment
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Very old hotel.. Landscaping was very poor, facilities were outdated, elevator was broken, unit was not very clean.. This hotel needs a makeover BADLY

The size of the suite

Wouldn't Be My First Pick
    • King Studio

Our air conditioner barely worked. The first day the maid left our door ajar, which was kind of alarming. But they discounted the rest of our stay. Both faucets for the shower and the sink leaked or were way more tricky to turn off than they should have been. We stayed here for medical reasons. I wouldn't recommend it for a nice vacation.

The rooms are spacious. Front desk staff helpful.

Large room and the bed had different types of pillows so you...
    • King Studio

Room looked run down, bathroom sink was missing the hot water handle so couldn't use it (notified staff but didn't offer to fix), one of the light fixtures on the ceiling was missing it's cover, strange droning noise from the pipes (I think) within the wall. The staff was pleasant enough but the place needs work and the owners need to make a better effort. The area of town also looks a bit shady.

Large room and the bed had different types of pillows so you could find one that is most comfortable for you.

Unexpected Quality for the Price - an awesome surprise!
    • King Studio

Not all the dishes were in the kitchenette so we drank water out of coffee mugs. We had a good chuckle about it though

When we showed the up reservation had not been transferred to the system yet (we had only booked it a few hours prior). The employee at the front desk was so helpful and gave us the same rate promised by booking.com! The room was waaaay bigger than expected and we even had a view of the mountains from both our windows. The inside was clean and up to date with lots of room to relax, which is just what we needed after a week of driving around the state. I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations and would recommend this to anyone else traveling through the Denver area.

The connected restaurant was wonderful!
    • King Studio

There are doors that are part of the room and give access to the outside. We were on the first floor and it didn't make me feel fully secure.

The connected restaurant was wonderful!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

A Pleasant Surprise
    • King Studio

Parking in front is limited and the side parking I wasn't particularly comfortable with as a solo traveler. Turned out okay.

The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The property is relatively worn and the outside not visually pleasing. The inside turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Breakfast is typical. The room I got was actually a suite with a kitchen and living area - perfect for a traveling family.

Don't bother. Better places across the street in all directions.
    • King Studio

Room was filthy, staff was incredibly rude and the building smelled like animal urine and marijuana.

Location was good. Plenty of food, gas and close to highway.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Disappointment
    • King Studio

Equipment: Hair blower auto shutdown after 10 sec use, not enough lighting in the room, broken TV remote control, the only cooking pot in the room is rusted, low water pressure. Others: Requires ID for all the guests, only one elevator in the building and long walk to the room.

complimentary breakfast and huge room

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Timber's on Peoria
    • King Studio

The tables and condiments in the restaurant were not really clean. It's like the table had a greasy film on it. The mustard container was filthy and the Ketchup bottle had left over food stuck to the bottom.

The free breakfast was really good. The meal we had the night before was really good.

This was a awful place to stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

Being somewhere clean and not run down.

The furniture in the room was filthy. The handle was broken off the sink and the toilet paper holder fell off the wall. This place was horrible. I would never stay somewhere like this especially for the price. If my fiance was with us we would have never stayed but I was exhausted from driving for 2 days.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Unique place for someone looking for a hotel experience outside of a chain.
    • King Studio

The location was convenient to our downtown entertainment venue, but the neighborhood was without amenities. The pillows were not comfortable. The landscaping was somewhat wanting.

The building layout and style was full of character with vaulted ceilings and locally themed artwork. The rooms were quite and individually remote with private balconies. The trees were in bloom and beautiful. The breakfast was plentiful and unique.

Won't stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The room wasn't very clean. The beds were very uncomfortable and when you moved the beds sounded like they were going to collapse. You were not allowed to take your free breakfast to your room. The telephone did not work, and a light burned out so I gave it to the office to be replaced but it never was. I was not comfortable letting my daughter leave the room without an adult because there was a man who wouldn't leave her alone and followed her around. The rooms were suppose to be non-smoking but it smelled like weed everywhere.

The shower in the bathroom was great! The room was big. I liked having a refrigerator.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Kitchen staff is rude.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Kitchen staff was rude but food was good,no water in facilty. No ice machine or laundry for 18 days.no water in gym.

Kitchen staff is rude. Stayed for 18 days. Was unable to use laundry or ice machine. No water available throughout facility or Gym.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Very Comfortable Stay in Denver for a Reasonable Rate
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Some of the furniture was slightly shoddy... though clean and comfortable.

Huge suites (over 1000ft) were comfortable and carried all amenities, included breakfast was vast and offered a multitude of healthy choices, friendly staff, pet friendly.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Way better than the other place we stayed in town!
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

That our door key scanner to let you in your room died so we had a hard time getting into our room. The women working were quick to come help us figure out the problem.

The staff was very helpful, kind and efficient.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Plenty of room with a front door a back door,awwsomw variety of breakfast !
    • King Studio

The fact that smoke out back ur own patio .the house cleaners should chill or communicate .got a call later in the morning saying I was not gone yet wen I was.breakfast is so good if it stayed open till eleven thirty at least since u sleep in moat the time.

Breakfast makes it a greater stay every time I'm five min before kitchen is closed and they still stay open not a word about it.awesome apt style plenty of room

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Great place to stay
    • King Studio

We had an excellent waitress on new years eve night. I can't remember her name but she was also the bartender. She gave us excellent service and told us about the events at the hotel while we were checking in. Only downside was our nonsmoking room smelled like cigs. We didn't mind though! We will definitely be spending another anniversary here :)

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Very nice
    • King Studio

Wish they had some kind of rewards. I've stayed here several times, I'm a returning customer and it would be nice to get coupons for next visits or something

The staff is friendly and the breakfast included in your stay is a full breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

WONT STAY THERE AGAIN
    • King Studio

There was black mold around the bathroom sink. The water faucet was so loose I am sure the only thing holding it on was the hot and cold water lines. The phone did not work to call the front desk. The hairdryer did not work, I had to dry my hair by turning the heat up on the heater and air drying it that way. Breakfast was horrible. Place smelled like disenfectant or toilet sent cakes that you put in the toilet.

The bed was about the only thing that was good.