Reviews of The Time New York 4 stars

224 West 49th Street, New York, NY 10019, USA

#180 of 415 hotels in New York

• Superior King Room

The check-in-nobody helped us with the bag. Nobody told me that i was paying 20$ for breakfast -coffee-internet and the gym..and i wasnt using them-they said it was for free when i asked. The view from the room ......a wall !!we were expecting something nicer

The location is great-the room was clean

• Deluxe Suite

The breakfast wasn't great - but that might be me applying european standard for breakfast More help for the housekeeping

The staff were very helpful, Alexis on reception, extremely nice and accommodating. I felt the housekeeping staff were a bit under-resourced but they did a good job.

• Superior King Room

Shower! Difficult to work without soaking head Bathroom in general. Little space around side of sink for toiletries No makeup mirror

Location and staff were excellent Bed very comfortable

• Superior King Room

There was no suitcase stand; we put out luggage on the floor. There was not enough table/counter space.The USB port on the bedside lamp was broken. The mood lighting did not illuminate enough. The continental breakfast was insubstantial. One morning the coffee machine was missing for 20-30 minutes.

We chose this hotel for its proximity to the Eugene O'Neill Theater. That was helpful. The staff was affable and courteous. The decor was very hip and trendy, but it had more form than function.

• Superior King Room

Elevators are still slow breakfast was a little weak

We are returned guests-location is great close enough to everything far enough away to be out of the craziness of Time Squares. Rooms are quiet and good size for NYC. The addition to wine and cheese in the evening is a great idea met people for all over the world and had excellent conversation.

• Superior Suite

We checked in around 9 pm and were told to let the front desk know when we wanted the sofa bed in our room converted to a bed. After going for a quick bite to eat, we returned to the hotel and told the man at the front desk we were ready to have the sofa converted (around 10:30). After 30 minutes had passed I went down to the front desk (the phone in my room didn’t work) and was told that the housekeeper “wasn’t there yet” and that he had a whole list of sofa beds to convert when he arrived. The man finally came in to convert the sofa around 11:00 or so. Also, the shower had a very cool design, with a waterfall type shower head and a sprayer, but ours didn’t drain well at all, not even between people who were taking showers. So we ended up showering in an inch or two of water and with water splashing out onto the bathroom floor, making a mess.

The location was fantastic. Very accessible to Times Square / Broadway Theatres, but not too crowded around the front doors that getting in and out is a hassle. Also, the decor and vibe of the hotel were very cool and relaxing. The staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was good. The wine and cheese hour was a nice touch as well.

I booked two suites for this stay, the staff did not recognise the booking and in the end charged us for two suites but gave us two normal rooms instead. Horrible service!

• Superior Queen Room

the room light was little dark for me.

location is perfect. breakfast is good. staff is friendly. you can control the temperature with air-conditioner.

• Deluxe Suite

No water complimentary water in the room. Windows were filthy. Mini bar didn’t ever get restocked. Very noise room. Walls very thin. No hooks in bathroom to hang towels. Aircon is outdated. TV had no channel info. Staff weren’t overly helpful. Coffee station wasn’t manned, so we never had a complimentary drink. No gluten free options at breakfast. Couldn’t order breakfast in our room. Hotel ordered a town car to the airport, he decided to go the back roads and blew a puncture. The car was also disgusting, old and knackered. The windows would even go up, and the seats wear torn. So for the fee it really isn’t worth it. Get a yellow cab all day long. The driver was unhelpful and didn’t have a spare tyre, so illegal and unsafe. We were forced to order a fresh taxi and nearly missed our flight. Not impressed at all.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Superior Suite

i was very disappointed this trip was a celebration 5 yrs in remission,birthday / Mother’s Day. The chairs had staines . The sheets were dirty I asked for a blanket because I didn’t sleep under my sheets. The one time I wanted the cleaning service to clean my room and change sheets all they did was pull back sheets and made the bed with dirty sheets . No Bathroom Tissue ! The had to walk up stairs to the eleventh floor after all day walking that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Location and room seizes was great.

• Superior Queen Room

Stayed before in 2013 and 2014. In 2018 the hotel had been renovated, but not the plumbing. Shower water takes a long time to drain. Before, also had problems draining the toilet water, but problem was fixed on the same day.

Noise // I was given a room near the elevator and was subjected to loud noise/conversation from the hallway until nearly 4am during one night of my stay. The A/C unit was also rather loud and ran constantly in order to regulate temperature. The fan in the bathroom was tied to a motion sensor that I couldn't control, which would constantly shut off and on as I was getting ready in the morning. The last morning during my stay, a false fire alarm randomly went off for about 20-30 minutes. This led to elevators being shut down and it took a while for service to be reinstated. TV // While having the TV inside the mirror is a cool design feature, it's not exactly practical. Any time I wanted to watch TV, there was a horrible glare on the screen (both morning and night). Shower // When I first used the shower, there seemed to be some sort of drainage issue. Rather than draining normally, the water continued to back up until it was almost to the top of the shower edge. I got worried about flooding the bathroom, but the shower then corrected itself and drained completely. It functioned normally from that point on.

Location // Hotel is very close to Times Square, but still slightly removed from the madness. Easy subway access, lots of sightseeing. Staff // Concierge was very accommodating. Late night room service and amenity requests arrived quickly. Decor // Very nice design details, which gave the room a boutique vibe rather than feeling cookie cutter.

House-keeping was poor - every day we had to request items that should have been supplied but were missing. Before leaving we checked under the bed for stray items but only found lots of dust there - had not been vacuumed in a long time There are no luggage racks in the room - so one has to leave luggage on the floor. There are no drawers - so one has to literally live out of your suitcase.

Location is great for access to theatres, subway, restaurants and Times Square

• Superior Queen Room

The view from the window is kinda sad. Also the bathroom is so small, the bathroom is not fully equiped. Moreover, some of the staff is not very friendly, especially a bold guy who sends out things to my room, he looks so pissed.

I really like the lighting! It's very innovative, they choose the coolest lamps. I'm also impressed by the mirror/TV. It's a cool feature. Bed is comfortable so no compalins about that. The location , again, it's the best.

• Superior King Room

We've stayed at a number of places in New York City, but we kind of settled on "The Time" as our go-to lodging. It has the best proximity to theaters, subway, and it is on the bus route from the ferry. In addition, we love the amount of restaurants on 8th and 9th avenues. Another plus is the Food Emporium on the corner.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was quite small.

Great location (central location for exploring the city, near Time Square, easy access to subway, theaters, food market at the corner...) We stayed in Double Room with Two Double Beds, the room was nice, great interior design, comfortable beds.

• Deluxe Suite

I really disliked the way the entrance to the hotel was setup. It was very confusing, particularly upon our initial arrival, as to where to go and whether we were even at the right location when figuring out where the front desk was for check-in. Albeit the time we got there made things a bit more difficult considering the restaurant setup on the first floor creating a crowded setting, the 2nd floor lounge having it's waiting line at the area immediately upon entering the front doors, no indication as to what elevators are meant for what (two different areas with one being a lift up to the 2nd floor), and all in all this was somewhat of mayhem and disorderly.

I personally am not one who seeks out hotel in the Time Square/Theatre District of Manhattan, but I have always browsed through the various photos of the rooms at The Time Hotel and have been curious about their suites in particular. I was able to successfully come across a reasonable enough 1 Bedroom suite for the 3 day stay, and found that the comfort and space of my room was most of all the best thing I experienced in the hotel. My girlfriend and I each felt a sense of comfort and the ability to stretch out without the sense of being on top of each like we typically do in the stereotypical NYC hotels.

No Pool or jacuzzi

The whole ambiance was lowkey yet har a Urban Modern design that fit the look i was going to for and the location is literally where u want to be.

• Superior Suite

The elevator can be a little on the slow side at peak times

Great, central location for exploring the city. The staff were courteous and friendly and always willing to help out w advice on how to get around and where to go.

• Superior Queen Room

The rooms are very small. There are many items in need of repair.

Location is convenient for serious theatergoers. Staff was always friendly, polite and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Took 30mins for our luggage to be brought to our room. We asked if we could get our bags from storage but the front desk insisted they bring them up... Also the cafe with "complimentary coffee " was misleading, the voucher only counts for drip coffee so you pay full price for espresso drinks...

The hotel was small but beautiful with nice modern finishes. Cocktail hour was wonderful, great location, the restaurant staff were friendly and inviting. Small side note, I don't recommend the "free" coffee at their cafe..

NA

I loved the personal touch Jack made sure to send ABC gummy’s with a congrats note attached for my son whom we were celebrating! The perfect personal touch !

• Superior Queen Room

Potential cons: Minimal storage for clothing/luggage/toiletries; dim lighting, particularly in bathroom; lacking communal spaces other than bar/restaurant; thin walls

Pros: location (easy access to subway, restaurants, shows); contemporary decor; room safe

• Superior King Room

The room was a lot smaller than I expected, especially when described as a Superior King Room. There was a few long waits for the elevator but on the whole I would definitely stay here again!

The staff were fantastic, friendly and very helpful. The location was great and so close to subway and Times Square! The bed was very comfy and the bathroom modern (but small)

• Superior Queen Room

few people outside of said Josh could recommend a place to get breakfast. Cleaning started around 8am, too early if you want to sleep in.

Josh from the reception desk gave out great recommendations for food. The hotel was very central and still quiet for the place it was in.

• Superior Suite

When i arrived I was immediately greeted and taken care of with a smile. Upon check in i got a complimentary upgrade to the room which i was extremely amazed by bc the trip was for a friend who had no idea of the hotel. I had a lot of bags & things and instead of letting me get my own things, which i’m accustomed to, they sent probably the best bellhop i’ve ever had Jesse. he brought all our things up with up to the room, he was very friendly, informative and i loved that. He gave us a detailed tour of the suite we were stayin in, how to use everything in the room, where the door bell was, he was amazing. even though i’m check out date the wait time for a trolley was extensive, the concierge sent someone directly up to our room (Josh) who was so kind and friendly as well - just an all around amazing staff. It’s by times square without all of the horn honking and noise. And they have a feature that once you check out you can have them hold your bags for a small fee but that is such a great thing bc walking around NYC with a lot of duffles is painful. Will definitely be booking again.

• Superior Queen Room

Whenever I've stayed here, the shower hasn't drained properly. Just tilt up the centre drain tile or you may be standing in an inch or so of water. It's weird that the hotel hasn't addressed this properly over the years. The elevators aren't the fastest either made worse by the cleaning staff constantly hogging them.

Great location and the staff is very kind and accomodating. The Stumptown coffee downstairs is great as well.

The bed was a bit soft.

The location was perfect, close to everything. Everybody who was working at the hotel was very nice and friendly. We also liked that they had eggs below the elevator! We still wondering why?

• Superior King Room

Elevators were ultra slow Wardrobe didn’t close (but it’s very beautiful) Minibar have motion detectors

Location Housekeeping was great and quick Friendly staff Beautiful room and great shower

• Superior King Room

Monochromatic grey color would be challenging for someone with depression or SAD I have neither but asked to move to an upper floor and felt much better

Comfy bed clean room pretty decent size the giant round mirror/ TV is really cool Liked the USB power in the night stands

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ventilation in the bathroom didn't work, we reported it on reception desk, however it hasnt been fixed during our stay. There were also problem with Air Condition in our room.

Great location!

• Superior Queen Room

The room was located at ninth floor and windows looking an inner space, no external view and the worst was a air treatment machine located on the bottom of this space was running all the time , the noise was not nice at all but for just two nights it worked out for us rather than asking for a change. Make sure you don’t get these rooms

Position very close to Times Square very nice Hotel and staff

• Superior Queen Room

We've stayed in other NYC hotels since staying at the Time Hotel we have returned at least 4 times. We just love the location, the lower key less harried atmosphere it's a nice retreat after our adventures around the city. We also love the friendly and professional staff - faces that we keep seeing year after year.

The cleaning was not good enough

Location is very comfortable, the rooms are lovely and very spacious, the bed is very big and very comfortable The concierges Claudia and Jay were very welcoming and helped us a lot Andre in the reception was amassing ,very gentle polite and eager to make our stay comfortable All the stuff was amassing WE recommend warmly this lovely hotel! Ask for the spacious rooms(24 m') that fronting the side off the building

Nothing really but an extra shelf or hooks in the bathroom would be useful. Likewise a coat hook at the entrance would be useful rather than having to open the wardrobe every time. Also there is no indication that the hotel has an eco-conscious policy. We didn't see a card that indicated how to ensure we did NOT receive new sheets and towels every day (no need for only a 3 day stay).

This hotel stay was fantastic. The room was large and the decor and lighting was beautiful, the bed comfortable and large (we booked a deluxe king). Bathroom well well appointed, shower fabulous. Loads of full length mirrors, lovely view of the surrounding sky scrapers. The bedside tables had integrated USB chargers which was quite innovative, although one wasn't working. We ended up arriving earlier in the day than planned as we were trying to avoid the upcoming snow storm, and the reception was very accommodating in allowing us to check in early. This was really a life saver and we are very grateful for this. The door staff were always so friendly and smiley. The first evening there was a complementary wind and cheese tasting in the evening which was a lovely touch - note - get there early! Note that the hotel offers luggage storage for our day of arrival and day of departure but only one bag per person - a small charge applies thereafter for each subsequent bag. Location was great - right beside the Book of Morman. Get there at a certain time each evening to put your name in the lottery for $35 tickets. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Superior Queen Room

The room was rather small. We didnt have enough space to put our bags away or to just hang our clothes.

The staff was very friendly at all times. When we mentioned a technical problem,they offered us a solution right away. They also helped us with any other question about NY we had. Ofcourse the main reason to stay here is its excellent location!

Nothing went wrong!

Staff is really great. Very helpful, always smilling & giving warm welcome to all the guests. Location is fantastic, just in the middle of everywhere.

• Superior Queen Room

The bathroom was very small. Shelves to place soap, shampoo, etc. while in the shower would be very helpful. Also, a small fridge in the room would also be a nice touch.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Josh was terrific. He was very helpful and offered great suggestions on places to go for great food and entertainment.

• Superior Queen Room

I did not like the air ventilator in the toilet as it turns on automatically through sensor, making very loud noise.

The location is perfectly opposit the CHICAGO broadway show. Very near to the subway and super convenient. Just a small walk to the main Times Square Centre. The design of the hotel is very impressive. The design in the room is also very well thought and the lighting is perfect, creating a very nice mood and ambience. The doorman, Miguel is exceptionally helpful and made our stay very memorable.

• Superior Queen Room

The bathroom was small (no counter space) and dimly-lit. The shower "door" had an interesting, modern design, but the water splashed onto the floor no matter how careful we were. The glass closet was useful, but there were no dresser drawers to place our clothing. The mirror wasn't the best surface to watch television as the picture quality suffered compared to traditional tv screens.

The Time property is conveniently located. Nearby is Times Square, many Broadway theatres, and numerous restaurants and shops. It wasn't difficult to walk from the hotel to other places too, such as Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Center, and the New York Public Library. The restaurant and bar on the first level serves delicious appetizers and meals. The waitstaff and bartender were friendly and they worked efficiently. The room size was cozy, although the comfortable beds made up for that.

• Superior King Room

I requested early check-in and the front-desk staff member confirmed I was third on his list and that he would call me whenever my room was ready, especially considering it was during a snowstorm. However, no one bothered to notify me even when my room was ready, which was a disappointing surprise for a hotel recommended for business travelers.

I loved the location—it was extremely convenient for my business meetings with easy access to public transportation and quieter than the heart of Time Square.

• Superior Suite

Clean and comfortable. Very attentive staff. Dee, our lobby ambassador, was great. She took time to know us. When she found out it was my wife's birthday, she had a bottle of champagne delivered to our room. Nice touch! Great location in the theater district. This was our second stay at the hotel. We will be back! Good value for price

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

room is small but acceptable

The interior design is spatial and cozy,and the staffs are very friendly so we feel relax there. Nearby Times Square but not noisy. Really recommend the restaurant SERAFINA.

• Superior King Room

We walked onto the 6 floor and outside our door were dirty dinner plates , a vacuum and the hallway smelled bad. The room was small and the window was showing a brick wall. You could also see into the next room from our window.

The clock is cool at the check in desk.

• Superior Queen Room

the window facing another guest room. wasn't comfortable opening my windows or shades

the room was funky and clean and i loved the tv in the mirror. very unique space.

• Superior King Room

Rooms were barely large enough to fit 2 people and a suitcase in. Pay the extra to have a larger room, ridiculous that they charge so much for such small rooms that you can barely move around.

Easy check in/out, staff was very nice and rooms were very clean.

• Superior Queen Room

The room was tiny! I booked the superior queen room and it literally just about fit a double bed. Had to pay extra $30 to upgrade which was more expensive than the rate on the website...

Location was very central (right opposite to Chicago)

• Deluxe Suite

Firstly how do you have a suite with no bathtub. I mean was it really necessary to make the bed room that extra 10 square feet because nut having a very tub to soak in really ruined my experience.

The location was very convenient. They were very accommodating when I extended my stay

Claudia he concierge, Was so amazingly helpful. She came up with was so amazingly helpful. She came up with some suggestions suggestions that were perfect for us. Not the typical tourist traps. Best trip to New York ever

We were placed in a room closest to the elevator. I could hear people walking down the hall and the doors were cracked a bit instead of enclosed like a solid door for privacy. I would have preferred to stay in a room with more privacy with my fiance.

I liked the architecture of the room. I think they made a great choice putting a TV inside the mirror to have great use of functional space and keep the aesthetics clean and modern. My fiance and I loved it.

• Superior Suite

Bar and restaurant always had events, so super busy in and out of lifts.. but I think that is just Manhattan in general!

Great having two rooms for space with a baby. Bed was super soft and comfy. Hidden TV in the big mirror was super cool!

The shower could have been bigger, and the TV in the mirror is a nice touch but unfortunately there is a bad glare very tough to see the TV at times through the Mirror

• Superior Queen Room

Small showers and tv quality, also there was an annoying noise coming from the vent in bathroom that kept me up all night.

I loved our stay at The Time. Great location in Times Square, fun and pretty updated hotel. Bed was super comfy, shower was a tad bit small and the tv in the mirror seems awesome, but bad quality if the lights are on. I didn’t want to leave NYC or the hotel! Also the staff was very friendly. Would love to stay here again and recommend to others.

• Superior Queen Room

The only problem this hotel has are elevators... pity... sometimes I had to wait for 5 minutes or more... hopefully, hotel will find solution soon.

I simply love this hotel! It's not too big, great location, clean and cosy. All the staff are kind and helpful. I'll definately come back again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We are 3 people to stay but towels are not enough to use.

The guy named Migvel (luggage manager?) was nice and kind. He made our journey happy and comfortable.

Nothing comes to mind :)

Thanks to all the staff, they were genuinely kind and supportive. Special thanks to Claudia Iluc (Concierge), she was of great help and her recommendations made our New Year’s Eve perfect! We enjoyed spending every morning in Serafina restaurant, especially Dusica Pocuca and Jewel Hasan made us feel like home. We love you, guys, and miss you both! Hope to see you again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish there was a king sized bed instead of two double beds and a fridge that was empty for me to put items in instead of items for purchase

Staff was extremely friendly

• Superior Suite

They could be a bit more flexible with extension of check out time given the length of stay of their guests.

The staff were very friendly and efficient. They patiently addressed all my queries and made quick arrangements whenever I required it. I was particularly impressed with the housekeeping staff Tsultrim. She ensured that I always came back to a clean well made up room after a day out sight seeing.

No coffee machine or kettle in room. Superior room is quiet small.

Close to TS and Metro. Modern and stylish decor. Probably because of the dark colour of the interiors, dusts and stains can be easily seen here and there. For comfortable stay for two adults, go for Deluxe King Room or up. Will recommend to friends, a hotel worth trying.

• Superior Queen Room

Size of the room was smallish, but I think it was on the bigger side for New York hotels, unless your looking at spending £0000s a night! Queen/King superior was what we was in.

Really friendly staff, bed really comfy!! Never been to New York before, but midtown was perfect location!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very fashionable, but not very practical. One hook to hang towels or anything else, including bathroom and room, for 4 people. No space to put anything in bathroom. Small closet. No safe.

Location is very good if you want to be in the theatre district and close to times square.

Bathroom in our Deluxe King was not as luxurious as rooms itself but fine.

The Time Hotel is a small boutique hotel right off Broadway, so hyper convenient. Guestrooms are made of shades of grey, very soothing, comfortable and homey. There's no large common reception area, so returning to the hotel feels like returning home. Very intimate. No coffee in room, but down at the Serafina restaurant for pick up or seating. Lounge bar on 2nd floor. Nice staff on site and helpful concierge. 3rd party parking just across the hotel.

Can’t deny the smallness of the room, but they dealt with it well (see-through closet is clever). Pricey.

Clever design for a very small room, even by New York standards. Truly brilliant clock behind the reception desk - makes any waiting a delight. Quiet for the location, and good blackout blinds. Nice linen.

• Superior King Room

For the amount I paid I certainly didn’t get the value for that money. The building didn’t have any views... I particularly got it because it was in Times Square during New Years period but you couldn’t see anything. The wifi was very slow and kept disconnecting also something I didn’t expect from a ‘luxury’ hotel. I got a superior king room but the room size did not increase in proportion so everything was very squishy and didn’t feel superior/luxurious. The aircon was very temperamental and the whole time I couldn’t get a comfortable temperature however other hotels I have stayed with with fewer stars/rating got it right!

• Superior Queen Room

The staff at the hotel was a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they'd greet you and other times not. The elevator is extremely slow we once waited over 5minutes. The room wasn't quite what the site promises it to be our room was a lot smaller than we expected. Also lighting in the room isn't great just multiple little lamps especially being winter it gets dark so early.

The location is excellent for exploring the main attractions of the city. Hotel was very quiet my partner is a very light sleeper and didn't have any issues sleeping.

• Superior Queen Room

No hot drink making facilities in the room. Room was a little cramped. Room was very dark - lights were not bright enough. Wifi didn't work well.

Location excellent. Staff good. Bed comfortable.

• Superior Queen Room

There are long waits to use the Lifts. There were private events on in the bar which meant it was unavailable Friday and Saturday night. The room had internal windows which meant it was very dark and claustrophobic, people in other rooms can see in. Staff were unable to relocate us having requested to change rooms.

The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet. The TV is located in the mirror which is cool.

• Superior Queen Room

Lack of wifi due to a technical fault that lasted the whole of our stay. Lifts were quite small and busy given that they were being used by guests and staff.

The bed was very comfy, the lighting and furniture were stylish, the tv in the mirror was a space saving idea and quirky too. Close proximity to Times Square and other hot-spots are in walking distance too.

• Superior Queen Room

it was quite expensive to stay the 4 nights it was nearly 150 dearer the 3rd/4th night, plus the taxes when you book a hotel here in Ireland that's the rate. we spent a lot of money between the accommodation approx. 5500 dollars between 3 couples plus a lot of money in the bar. our last day in serafina we had dinner & drinks in the bar. we were met at the bar by a member of staff who did not smile did not say hello we asked for a drink we never got a reply she gave us cans of minerals that were open & lying n the bar god knows how long it was flat the bill was paid. I ordered another drink & was handed a bill with the receipt marked with an arrow at the tips thanks you as y father did not give a tip in the previous round because of the service we received, the manager appeared at the bar & was talking to a customer I took the girl aside & told her she was getting a tip no need to put this up on the bill that maybe if she smiled & said thank you & had better customer service she may have got a tip at that time as the manager was behind her she kept saying ok ok . very bad cust service. the staff need to buck up

room was very clean have stayed in other hotels around but this outran the others.

• Superior Suite

Room was supposed to be a suite but it was very small and dirty. We needed to ask for another room which was accommodated the following day. The downgrade to a deluxe king from the suite was better. The inconvenience and first impression of the hotel was not good as a result.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff seemed inexperienced and not as service minded as I would expect. No menu for room service in our room, but the concierge didn't want to give us a menu, we had to go back up and double check (the elevators didn't work) and go back down again.. When we finally got the menu and called i our order the kitchen had to call back and ask us what we had ordered.......

• Superior King Room

Elevators are a hassle as there is only 2 & they're very slow. The fan in the bathroom is activated by a motion sensor, which is rather annoying.

Great location in the heart of Hell's Kitchen/Times Square. Room decently sized considering the location. Staff were very friendly & extremely helpful. Second time staying here & would stay here again!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds are a bit small but that’s NYC for you!

Amazing hotel, great hotel, friendly staff. Literally 5 min walk from Times sq, close to 5th Avenue, Rockfelker Center & famous Apple store. Not far from Harlem, BK Bridge & Williamsburg. Just a train ride away

• Superior Queen Room

One lift permanently out of action meant long waits or lots of stairs. Grubby and poorly prepared room we were initially given

Most staff members. Bottle of champagne FOC on my wife’s birthday

horrible elevator situation!!! employees with dirty loundry not willing to give up space on the only working elevator in the hotel. It happened many times in the past. Stay away from it.

Browse The Time New York traveller photo gallery