Reviews of The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino 5 stars

3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#11 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Very comfortable beds and overall great rooms.
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

We stayed 2 nights and housekeeping did not clean our room after the first night. We left our room around 10:30 am and did not have the Do Not Disturb sign up.

Very comfortable beds and overall great rooms.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Very good, mid priced, lovely rooms
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Booked The Venetian but when we got there to check in we were told that we were in the Palazzo. Would have been helpful to have known that prior to arriving and parking at the Venetian. Request to have in room dining cleared was not actioned. Venetian Pool is closed and Palazzo pool deck was closed for a function on one of the afternoons that we were there leaving only the small courtyard pools available. My son also felt that closing the main pools at 7pm was unreasonably early. Would have preferred to call valet from my room to have my car brought round so that it was ready for us when we reached valet.

Staff were very attentive, polite, friendly and helpful. Spacious, clean rooms in good order. Great location. Air conditioned waiting room at valet.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Las Vegas
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

- On check in requested additional 45$ per night for the same suite which is facing to the strip and not to the back of the hotel. (When ordered the suite on booking.com it does not mentione that we ordering the bad view). - The pool was on renovation, and we had to go to the pool at pallazio (long walk, really long). - No Buffet. - High resort fees (45$ + tax =~51$) per night. For which you getting nothing in return and it all goes to the resort. Leavs you with the feeling that you were scammed as it was not in the initial price of the room. (Other resorts do it as well).

- The premises are beautiful and impressive. - The suite is well design and spacias. - Free parking.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Beautiful rooms and decor but WiFi not great
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The WiFi was terrible for such a high standard hotel . We wasn’t warned by your company that there are renovations going on to main pool and they also closed off another pool for a private function so only had use of one pool which was very busy

The shops and the gondola ride and the rooms were great and access to the pool for my disabled husband

Venetian experience
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

It’s very big and confusing. Two elevators just to get to the room, that was a bit much. But it’s probably the same in every hotel on the strip.

The hotel really is luxurious and the rooms are lovely.

Overall good with a few small hiccups
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

No slippers in room but lots of cold tiles. Whole hotel was excessively cold. Room thermostat would not go over 73 degrees. Pool was being completely refurbished and unusable even though it was only early September and very hot - didn’t seem like very good timing.

Very friendly staff, beautiful decor throughout hotel and room.

Great stay at the Venetian hotel
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Couldnt use pool as under renovation.

The staff were friendly and very helpful especially the team at the front desk when checking in and out and various queries we had. Also the bell porters with luggage and getting taxis etc. Loved the gondolas and enjoyed the atmosphere and the whole effect. Those ceilings are fantastic! We also had chance to see a show there with Human Nature currently at the hotel. Loved it all!

Not disappointed with this hotel
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

The queue at check in. The long complicated journey from the car park through the hotel to our room

One night of luxury. Will always remember our stay at this lovely hotel

We love the room it was big and the bathroom was also big...
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

I was in the Venezia tower I had to take two elevators every time it was a bit confusing

We love the room it was big and the bathroom was also big and clean

Everything!
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Would be great to have a non-smoking casino area...I know it is not only for this hotel, but everywhere in Vegas...if there was a non-smoking area probably would have spent more time at the casino = spend more money...

Everything! Great hotel. I would need a week to discover it all.

Luxury rooms in great location.
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

Paid for a room with a view and got building work view lots of cranes. We were supposed to be overlooking the pool, but pools were all being renovated. Asked for another room but none available. Also due to pools being closed so had to use the facilities at sister hotel. This meant the pools were too crowded.

Luxury rooms in great location. Fantastic security! Facilities were great, just overall amazing

Amazing & fancy hotel

Nothing ! It was AMAZING

Everything, you can spend all day in the hotel with out feeling, and it is so big I don't think that I saw all of it. I loved how it looks and how fancy it is, the paintings and the architectures were amazing, the room was so big, comfortable and fancy. The location is on the strip street near every thing by walk distance. There is so many people in the hotel and the casino during the day if u are looking for quiet place so it is not the place 4 u, for me it was perfect would come back again 100%.

Though the hotel is beautiful, the staff is not helpful.
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Though the hotel is beautiful, the staff is not helpful. I don’t think it should be called a 5-star hotel if it cannot accomodate the needs of its guests.

Great hotel in Las Vegas!
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Since it's so hot in Las Vegas, we were specifically looking for a hotel with great pools. Unfortunately, the pools within the Venetian were closed for maintenance. We were able to use the pools of the hotels next door by using an internal passage way - however, that was a very, very long walk! It would have been nicer if they had informed us about the swimming pools being closed before our arrival.

Great location in Las Vegas! We felt very safe, a bit further apart from all fast food chains and the casino part looked nicer than others. What made the stay in the Venetian special was the big room though! We slept comfortably in the big bed and we enjoyed the well equipped bathroom. If we ever return to Las Vegas, we would stay in the Venetian again.

Amazing
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Just 1 small thing i spent 2 days at the pool and felt the area where the sunbeds were placed were very dirty and the pool its self. Sometimes it was hard to find sunbeds

Loved this hotel, everything was perfect, Rooms were large and spotless, plenty of variety of restaurants. Friendly staff and the location was great.

Luxurious and well located
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The pool was closed, which we did not find out about until we got there, so we had a long walk (so long, I got a blister from my flip flops) to and from the pool next door which was quite small and so very crowded. We ended up getting up at 7am to have a swim and it was already starting to get busy, but it was servicing two very large hotels.

It is in the middle of the strip, so could not be better located. The room was amazing and had a separate seating area. The hotel is huge, and it took us ages to find check in (poor signage) and then a big queue when we got there, but it is rather spectacular and has a shopping mall and the obligatory casino. Our room was non-smoking. Bath robes provided. Free self parking was easy to use.

Good but not great
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

For the amount you shell out, the hotel doesn't have the courtesy to give you drinking water, basic toothpaste, or shampoo in the room. Swimming pools were closed throughout the visit, which we wish we were informed of earlier.

Flexible for early check in, clean hotel, friendly staff.

Great resort with loads to do

You can smoke anywhere! Pool was closed for the last 2 nights of our stay

Safe, nice atmosphere, helpful staff, great location for the strip, massive resort with loads to do!

Was asked I I wanted a bigger room.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Was asked I I wanted a bigger room. I told the lady it was our 30 wedding anniversary. The lady asked if I wanted an upgrade and said Congratulations. I thought the room was a free upgrade. Way too much money and the bed want comfortable. The bathroom floor needed cleaned a good clean not just a wipe down. The high price was a sticker shock upon checking out.

5 star , great gym , great food in the restaurant .
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Pool was under construction but these things happen . Had very bad view from our suite

5 star , great gym , great food in the restaurant . Fantastic staff

Nice birthday stay.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

300 extra dollars charged to my card upon arrival when I was told it would only be 200. The extra charges did fall off a few days after checking out . I was put in a room with two queen beds even tho I booked a King . I didnt not get any of the things I requested like a high floor . The pool area is wayyy too small for such a huge hotel. Security check points throughout the hotel where you must carry a key and swipe for access . I get it's for saftey but it got annoying after a while because the hotel is so big that no matter where you're going you have to hit multiple checkpoints .

The Venetian is a beautiful resort with casino , shopping mall , and restaurants you wouldn'tneed to leave the hotel if you didnt want to. Check in and check out was quick and easy . The hotel is In a great location on the strip . My room was clean and stay was nice and quiet. The bathroom was beautiful complete with makeup vanity area for the ladies and marble floors sunken tub and separate toilet room .

Very good experience.
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

After self parking, it is not easy to find the way to check in.

The location is good. When we arrived, the room we booked was full, so the hotel upgraded the suite for free.

Beautiful hotel and extremely comfortable bed.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed with 150 USD Resort Credit

Horrible layout. Had to take 3 different elevators to get to our room. No coffee pot in the room so if you need a morning coffee you have to ride down two elevators to get to coffee bean located by the casino floor

Beautiful hotel and extremely comfortable bed.

Property is relatively new and grand.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

For basic amenities like hot water kettle, these guys are charging USD $ 10.00. For customers who are paying such heavy price to stay with, these basic amenities should be included in the room rent. Also, they do not provide any free drinking water bottles.

Property is relatively new and grand. Very luxurious feel. Rooms are spacious. Staff is efficient. Property is adjacent to Mall hence food court and food choice is available at affordable rates. Casino is a good experience.

Great place to stay in Vegas
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Wished there was a concert or show venue on the property and more then one type of night club. Shower stalls could be frosted glass so others could use the bathroom while one person showers. Have to pay $10 a day for a few music channels. I think those should be included on the TV. Lastly, the refrigerator!! BEWARE, it is weighted which means if you dare touch or take anything out for more then 35 seconds it will trigger a charge to your room. So basically it's useless unless you want to pay $6 for a bottle of water. I was told it's a $25 a day charge to get one you can fill up with your own snacks and beverages. I think I would have if it was $15 a day.

This is a beautiful, well maintained, huge property. The attention to detail is amazing. Cleaning staff, waiters and waitresses at the restaurants, pool waitresses, taxi line attendants, Gondola drivers were friendly and professional. Great pools, casino, shopping and multiple food options. Its in the middle of everything. You can walk to many places or easily find transportation to take you anywhere.

The hotel is beautiful & overall a good stay.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Didn’t know until we arrived that Venetian’s pool had shut down for remodel. It’s a very long walk to the Palazzo pool & extremely overcrowded because it’s now servicing two hotels. The lighting in the room/bathroom was terrible.

Bed was super comfy

Bathroom electrical did not work upon our arrival,just had...
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

Bathroom electrical did not work upon our arrival,just had to reset a plug in on the wall.Brought our own beer from liquor store on the way from airport to hotel ,no place to store my beer as fridge was full of overpriced booze.Moved some things around in fridge and front desk tried to charge me for them ,as everything is on remote sensors.Was told at front desk we could have rented a mini fridge for $20 a night 🤨

Enjoyed the hotel but would have stayed elsewhere had we known about the pools
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

That we weren’t advised upon booking or even at check-in that the 10 pools were going to be unavailable due to renovations. They certainly would have known this was the case so I feel it was false advertising for website to say 10 pools when they were all closed. We booked 3 rooms with 4 young children between us and to be told to walk 10 mins with 4 young children to get to a neighboring pool wasn’t good enough.

A beautiful hotel in a wonderful location. The service was fantastic and the rooms were just amazing.

Wonderful short stay
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

That the best main pools were closed for renovation and too cold AC , which we turned a bit down. And that the Palazzo pools/ jacuzzi we had to use were open only till 7 pm and they made is leave 6.40 pm already. Not cool.

Venetian resort is the best and the most beautiful resort in Vegas in my opinion. We have stayed there many times and loved it every time. Love the decor, atmosphere , restaurants , amazing shows at the San Marcos square . Only big disappointment was that Gorgeous Venetian swimming pools are closed and being renovated till spring ( only a few small pools and a jacuzzi on 10th floor are open ) , so we had to use mostly Palazzo polls and jacuzzi. I only booked it for my husbands big birthday stay because of the fab pools . We still had a lot of fun !

Bad service
    • Venetian Bella View Suite with Two Queen Beds

First room was incredibly loud, just direct beside the elevators, so we had to change it, after one night. In our second room the sinks started to stink after 2 days stay, but we didn't exchange the room, since we wanted to have some holydays and not spend the time moving from one room to an other. During our stay the keys stopped working two times, and we had to run with wet clothes after pool through casino to get the keys prolonged. We found out that Venetian stuff was not able to check our dates and gave us the keys only for 2 days. As excuse they offered 100 Dollar return, but I see now they charged the full amount. I'm impressed how Service in Venetian works. I will never again go to this hotel and would not recommend it to any of my friends.

Walking the strip was okay, but my wife and I enjoyed walking around our hotel much more!
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The view wasn't great but the room was beautiful.

The Hotel is beautiful and clean. Our suite was the perfect size and very clean. The bed was really comfortable. There's a lot of restaurants and shops to choose from. We loved our stay and we would recommend this place to family and friends.

The beds were great and so was the shower and bathtub.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The laundry service is extremely expensive! After arriving from a camping trip we had hoped we could wash some of our hiking clothes, but we couldn't afford it, it cost $7.50 to wash just one t-shirt!

The beds were great and so was the shower and bathtub. We got breakfast room service as a surprise gift for our honeymoon on the first morning and it was delicious!

Bed was comfortable
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The check in was horrible. Rooms were not booked correctly - Hotel blamed Booking.com and we had to book additional rooms. We will never stay here again or will rethink using Booking.com

Bed was comfortable

Very pleasant
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Food closet to elevators near hotel rooms were tp pricey Normal cup of Coffee $9 not cappuccino crazy.

If your attending any shows that are held at the Sands very convenient and Restaraunts are great pool is awesome Also room was amazing.Pretty sure I’ll be heading back for my next stay.

Beautiful hotel.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Overpriced charge for the not successful international phone call from the room, $21. Just dialed the number, was no answer and have got charge of 21 dollars.

Beautiful hotel. We liked everything.

Great place to be, lively 24 x 7

Too crowdy at the swimming pools. When arriving ,my reservation was mysteriously cancelled. New rooms were booked, unfortunarely my room was located very far from my childrens room

Great place to be, lively 24 x 7

It's a luxury hotel so you can only appreciate the room
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

I booked at the Venetian, but the room was actually at the Palazzo. Not happy at all about that when you pay the high price and parked at the Venetian. We wasted a long time walking.

It's a luxury hotel so you can only appreciate the room

Nice stay
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

The pool was under construction during our stay, which was a big pity. There was no coffee machine or free water at the room.

The room was very nice, luxury decorated. The view from the hotel room was very nice too. The bed is very comfortable. The location is very convenient. We enjoyed staying here a lot.

On of the greatest Hotel at the Strip!
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Nothing I can think of!!!

We actually get moved to the Palazzo because of the busy Laborday weekend. But it turns out just great. We love the Hotel! Very huge and quiet rooms, super comfortable beds, great shower. Nice and relaxing poolarea. Free parking! We stayed allready in many Hotels at the Strip, The Venetian, Wynn, Aria, TI, Mirage.... but the Venetian and the Palazzo are absolutely the best of all them. Love to come back Venetian or Palazzo both are great!!!

Great time overall. I would definitely stay here again
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

It would have been nice to be able to grab a small bite near the casino. Most restaurants near here were full service, not quick service.

The location on the strip was very convenient. Easy access to taxis and restaurants on and off premises. The decor and service was excellent.

Would choose another property next time
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

I was very disappointed at the cleanliness of the pool. We were there over Labour day weekend and the amount of traffic the pool party brought in was crazy. people everywhere and loud music. The water was dirty. Did not use the pool for over half my stay. I asked for a kettle and they advised it would be a $7 fee. I asked if they could empty out the fridge of mini bar items and they advised there would be a restocking fee. Just ridiculous. $45 + tax resort fee on top of your room rate for facilities you don't even use and unstable wifi. Fees everywhere!!

The room itself was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom is spacious very nice. Location is good, however having stayed across from Bellagio on previous visits, I think I prefer that location better, as its more central. we foud we kept venturing back to that area. Prices varied depending on what part of the strip you stay.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

They sold us an upgrade for a room with a terrace and they...
    • Venetian Bella View Suite with Two Queen Beds

They sold us an upgrade for a room with a terrace and they put us in a room with a continuous loud noise, making it unable to sleep. According to housekeeping the room (1537) was just above a machinery room and known for this. We asked for a room change but that was not possible. Instead the receptionist offered us earplugs and said she will not charge the upgrade ! The next day we were able to switch rooms.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Impressive decoration,you have everything you need ,perfect...
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Too big and everything takes time like checkin,check out,just going to the pool from your room everything takes at least 20 minutes it’s a bit non sense...

Impressive decoration,you have everything you need ,perfect location

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Will definitely come back and stay at the Venetian (if they offer a discounted rate)
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

the head of the bed was too soft and my head was pointing downwards while sleeping. also we only had one bathrobe instead of 2. didn't have time to ask for a second one.

I loved the pool, canal shoppes and everything was picturesque. room was spacious and clean. Loved the staff and their friendly service.

Liked the overall atmosphere and theme of the hotel and...
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds with 150USD Resort Credit

Was unable to find the rideshare pickup and found the staff's directions to be unhelpful in finding it. Pools should be open earlier and close later. I felt that the rooms were inexpensive and they compensate with high food costs.

Liked the overall atmosphere and theme of the hotel and casino

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

A very luxury stay
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

The place designated for breakfast was very small and unconfortable, we have to carry our breakfast to the room because its a place for very few people

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

As expected from a large chain hotel
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The place is so big, even staff didn't know where is the nearest lift. It is basic knowledge every member of the team should be able to help a guest with. The place itself feels very impersonal. I have also experienced a lapse of security - my room door was left open by housekeeping team. Though general security was good.

Large and comfortable room, varied catering options

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Expensive not value
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Paid for an upgrade for a room with strip view when got to room was the back of the hotel looking over roofs- rooms tired furniture grubby room bar absolute rip off £20 for peanuts - carpets not clean in corners- tiny wardrobe much better more modern hotels such as cosmopolitan and aria where frequents stopping

Room size

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Excellent rooms and location.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

For price they could include free breakfast

Rooms were excellent and large with separate lounge area. Bed was extremely comfortable and bathroom well appointed.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The suite rooms are very spacious, nicely decorated, modern and luxerious!

There are charging fees for just moving (even if not consuming) the drinks in the refrigerator (however there is a warning about this). The refrigerator is very small and there is no free space for at least one bottle of water. Also, there is no complementary water offered in the room.

The size and the design of the suite room, the comfortable bed, the large bathroom, the 3 TVs ( 2 in the apartment and one in the bathroom). It's one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I will stay there again. I love the rooms. More staff needs better customer service training.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

the walk was long for check in to the rooms weird. Valet personnel could of been nicer and friendlier.

the rooms were nice and clean. Hospitality were great. Food was good.

It really is not a hotel. It's a casino with hotel.
    • Venetian Luxury View Suite with a King Bed

Very impersonal service. Difficult to see staff around the hotel area and floors. They did not make up our room in two days!! They simply forgot about us. Huge area: be prepared to walk and memorize the environment area: better have a map always to do not get lost. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEIR MISLEADING MINIBAR: if you accidentally drop or touch a bottle or anything they charge you immediately and without any chance to complain!!!!

The location and the facilities. Rooms are confortable and spacious. Great views from the room (previous payment) and a very nice fitness center.

«Lovely clean room with 2 large flat screen TV and excellent...

Poor Breakfast.

«Lovely clean room with 2 large flat screen TV and excellent free WIFI. Great Location . The bed were comfy and the bathroom facilities were great. Free Parking. A special mention goes out to the staff also, all of whom were extremely pleasant and helpful. All in all an enjoyable experience and i fully recomended.»

If you have to stop over in Vegas it's not awful !
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

It's just another tacky Las Vegas hotel . Filled with smoke and 'smokers' . The room service and the cleaning team manager was really poor .

There was one redeeming aspect to this hotel . The wonderful French restaurant in the second tower access from floor 10 of the Venetian !

At this point am so disappointed I can't even remember ...

Well I was offered an discount for the penthouse suite, which I thought was great, but no one told me that if I upgrade I still have to pay for the two rooms I had book before. I was given one price for the upgrade and charged almost $2000 more. Looked at my credit card I have 6 different charges . Called the hotel and they said there is nothing they could do. Am still shocked and very disapointed at the Venetian they need to be upfront with their customers. For this reason am never staying there again

At this point am so disappointed I can't even remember what I like about it.

Wonderful! Lots of things going on close by!
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Wish there was a coffee pot in room. Long lines in the morning for coffee. :(

Best bed yet! Would have liked to take it home with me! After a long day at a convention coming back to the room was wonderful.

The room was very comfortable and huge and the kids were...
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Valet parking was slow (up to 1/2 hour). Restaurants near the pool area are closed at 4pm.

The room was very comfortable and huge and the kids were very impressed. The bathroom was very large with two sinks, a bath and a shower. Parking is free. The pool areas are very nice. We had a great time here.

Very good for its purpose

Kids facilities inside could be much better and easy to accommodate- I have some good ideas as I do that for other operators Also food offering could be much better again I completed 100 F&B outlets last year in Dubai

Location was good, and the facilities good for adults inside and out. Kids only outside, there was not much inside for them

Wonderful position, luxury, pools for everyone (11), general...
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

A very very crowdly hotel, as expectable.

Wonderful position, luxury, pools for everyone (11), general quality, and funny for those visited the real Venezia.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Lots of shops in the hotel
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

no coffee machine in the room swimming pool was very sunny and hot , it was ver hard to watch the kids while swimming, there were no umbrellas near the sun chairs , there were only private side rooms "you have to pay for them" that you can stay in the shade in them but you can't watch your kids while sitting in them as the are not very close from the pool

Lots of shops in the hotel

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Perfect stay in Las Vegas
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

That's not about accommodation by swimming pools guests aren't used to get the shower before going to swimming pool.. in such a property wondering..

A really 5* property from housekeeping to front desk, stuff here very good trained professional.. spacious room well equipped with high tech worth of money..!! And amazing location..!!

Bed is great !
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

It’s crowded, there are queues for all ...

Bed is great ! The room is huge , the bathroom too , there s a boudoir . Great idea to do the online check out as there a huge queue at front desk at any time

A couple of flaws in the beauty of the Venetian
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Dirty towels bagged in bathtub, shower not fully cleaned. Signage for finding one's way around not optimal. Less than positive experience at one of the high end restaurants, both while trying to obtain seating in a nearly empty dining room and with the food. Staff tried very hard to make up for the meal issues, which I greatly appreciated.

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Lovely, well-accomdated room. Hate to downgrade, but dirty bathroom elements made me wonder how well everything was cleaned. Parking and basic wifi are covered by resort fee, so while not technically free conveniently available.

Amazing stay!
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The hotel is grand! King suite was luxurious and comfortable. The view over the pools and onto the strip was great. All staff was friendly and helpful. The French bakery near the casino is fabulous for breakfast.

Amazing besides room credit
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed with 150 USD Resort Credit

Everything about our trip s amazing the only recommendation is to make the businesses on the room credit list more user friendly .when we arrived we tried to use Our 150 credit to get food in the hotel from a resteraunt listed on our room credit list and it took use about 3hours to resolve the issue because we were not told we would be charged extra a day to use the credit by leaving a credit card open on file each night we were there ...that method needs too be fixed as it an inconvience and should not have to leave a card on file for a credit provided by hotel to customer.

Everthing as advertised. Great service!
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

It is hard to list anything negative. The only thing we complained about was that it was freezing at the corridor on our floor.

The room was spacious and spotless. The wi-fi worked perfectly and was quick & easy to configure. Free parking is a huge advantage.

Not at all what I expected
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Terrible value for money, lots of hidden charges you won’t be aware of from the beginning. No facilities AT ALL, no slippers in the room, no coffee machine, not even a fridge you could actually use without being charged for removing their items from it! They charged me 20$ for a 1 min call to California. ALWAYS ALWAYS check your bill when they will email it to you! Mine was wrong so before leaving the room I actually had to hold in line waiting for my turn (therefore eliminating every advantage of checking out online) and finally I got refunded for some items/calls etc that were in my bill “by mistake”. They didn’t even say sorry btw. I’m sure you can get best value for money elsewhere in Vegas.

Room cleaningness and size

Clean large room, position on strip
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

So crowded more concerned in selling tickets to public to their beach club than pleasing customers queue all day around pool, only 4 pools open as walkway to palazzo shut, staff miserable and no tea/ coffee facilities in room at all very poor for the money, glitzy hotel but anyone can go in so not sure what u pay for very disappointing also upon checkout even though we never opened the fridge got charged 31 dollars to 3 items which we never had had to argue to get back . Very sneaky be warned check your bill

Clean large room, position on strip

Beautifully appointed, very clean , large rooms.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Very very big hotel around 7000 rooms ( I prefer smaller hotels personally) and took a while to find our way around. Main pool very busy and loud at weekends with Vegas party goers- not my thing but completely understand that a lot of people come to Vegas for that reason .

Beautifully appointed, very clean , large rooms. I loved the Italian influence of this hotel and great location on the strip

The Venetian, could have been better.
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The suite I had booked wasn't ready due to previous guest, and had to wait for another suite allocation for 8 hours. Suite I was given was dirty, food still in fridge from previous guests/s, robes old and wet, safe didn't work, windows and surfaces had hand prints on. I was with my son, deeply disappointed.

The location is great.

Memorable stay at the luxurious Venetian
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

No coffee making facilities OR complimentary bottled water in the room Grab and go breakfast quality poor

Excellent room with a great view of the strip Luxurious comfy beds and very big size bathroom Location of the hotel is very good and is connected to the Palazzo and Wynn nearby (via ramp)

Everything it’s very big and clean
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

The service was very bad We arrived at 11 AM and brought us the baby bad only at 7 PM after 20 times we had to call On the last day after we checked out they lost our luggage and took an hour to find them. It is important to note that we were there with 2 small babies. We'll never go back there

Everything it’s very big and clean

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Simple cutlery request were not entertained
    • Venetian Bella Suite with Two Queen Beds

Simple cutlery request were not entertained For rooms allotted to families with kids 100% pleasure Box should be removed because when your 7 years old asks about vibrator it’s hard to explain

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Just a great place to be.

Everything is perfect!

Just a great place to be. We were at the Venetian, 18 years ago. Now back with our children, enjoyed it as much as then! Lovely place to be for some days, great rooms, swimming pool and gym. And all shops and entertainment is just fun.

Great Stay at Vegas..
    • Venetian Luxury Suite with a King Bed

Nothing I can think off.. for travellers, keep enough time to commute in property to reach to one place to another, as property is big.. just to avoid last minute rush..

Great Property, good atmosphere. Nice Casino for anyone and for people to enjoy..

Browse The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino traveller photo gallery