Reviews of The Virginian Motel 2 stars

5.5

5.1

5.6

5.9

Was great for what I was looking for but they don't enforce their property rules very well
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Neighbors were very loud ...didn't seem like there was anyone around to enforce rules as I saw people walking around with open alcohol containers when I first arrived, people were loud shouting and yelling until 2 or 3 am, loud music was played pretty much all night from our neighbors rooms which made it hard to sleep or rest during the night or day. I appreciated the price and the pkayce to stay near the beach but idk that I would bother again...there's other places that will enforce their rules better that are the same price and convenience.

I liked the price the convenience to the beach access and it was pretty clean and safe

Very horrible
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

People in and around hotel were drug addicts very nosey a lot of soliciting smell of drugs room was horrible felt very unsafe only one light in room bed slide every time you went to sit on it big hole in top of ceiling

The price

Pillows were thin and sleazy.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was only 2 towels and face cloth.Bed noisy,room smell like cigarette.

Pillows were thin and sleazy. Bed hand sand,and was very noisy i couldnt turn without a sound.

Awful
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was nasty. Everyone around us was smoking weed and it was filling my room up with the smell and I had small kids. The people are so loud all night we never got any sleep!

To many drug sellers @ this hotel
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

All the people hangin out selling drugs and the room next door had 2 be selling drugs people coming and going all day & nite fussing and cussing. I got asked about 4 or 5 time did I need anything. I will never stay @ this hotel again

How close it was 2 the public beach access

The rooms were very clean!
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like that they popped in the room with out knocking, the outside of the motel was so trashy.

The rooms were very clean! The view was awesome!

It was not good.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The area, it was dirty with trash around it. People sitting in the stairway, loud music, if you sit on the bed, the bed lifts up on the other side. The floor had linoleum flooring but it felt like it had dips under it. The motel should be knocked down and rebuilt. You get no refund, the money is already taking so you go and stay or lose your money. It so wasn't worth the stay.

Only the air conditioning, it was very cold being that it was hot outside.

Well my stay was very nice and comfortable I would recommend someone that is looking for nice room a
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was open soap trash in the trash can and the facility does not have ice

The bed was very comfortable in the hot water was excellent the view from the room was great

Well.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Well. I had let the hotel know that I would have a late check in between 7am and 9 am. I had driven all night and got there around 8 ish. So no one was at the front desk. No answer to buzzer or phone. I called booking they couldnt do anything. I was supposed to get a $30 refund that has not yet happened. The hotel was super nasty. I wanted to go to another but that would mean losing almost $400 so we ended up staying. After 2 hrs sitting outside a man with an unhealthy appearance came uo and asked if we had a reservation to what i replied yes. He helped us out because he worked there. :/ so we go uo to the room 4th floor. No elevator. Slept a few hrs and were moved to another room with a kitchenette. Thats what my reservation was for in the first place. I got charged $30 for the kitchenette room. We went to the new room and the toilet wouldnt flush. The bathroom door wouldnt shut. The door to the room had to be slammed for it to shut. The stove was dirty all the way around. The fridge was a super tiny one. Bad all the way around. I am never staying there again even if its the only hotel available. Needless to say after packing as courtesy to the housekeeper i cleaned up and took linens of beds and yes BEDBUGS!!!!!! So beware. Room 202 and room 401

That was the worst motel or hotel experience i ever had
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

What I didn't like is that I paid all most 300.00 dollars and when we checked in there was not one clean towel in the room for us to take a ahower the hotel had bed bugs and Sunday when I woke up my back was full of bites something had been biting on me

I liked that the hotel was right a t the beach And I liked that they had free parking

All in all it's pretty nice establishment
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

the beds are a little small and the outside could use some touching up paint wise and unfortunately it does not have an elevator

It was a really decent place for the price it was really enjoyable close to the main attractions a nice beach side view as long as you were on that side of the hotel

DISAPOINTING!
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Phone did not work.There were holes in the bed cover and it had stains on it.No cover for the remote control.(batteries kept falling out).The door to the room was rusted and did not open properly.Finally it was a non smoking room the had a smoke odor thru out.

Good proximity to beach

I requested a friend and it said that I would receive a award of $25 how can I go about receiving th
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The shower head was to low but overall I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. Thanks for the stay.

I love the fact that I was right I front of the pool.

The cleanliness of the room was lacking, housekeeping came...
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness of the room was lacking, housekeeping came in even after we yelled that we weren’t decent, extra towels were never brought. One good thing it was cheap and walking distant to the beach.

Nothing just the view
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

I hated the room it didn’t have clean towels used soap no trash cans also no housekeeper we didn’t gt clean sheets by the floors being hard wood nobody came to sweep the floor .Also there where holes in the walls everything waS run threw extension cords the bathroom didn’t have a knob to turn on the water at the sink like this is one of the WORSSTTTTTT HOTEL I have ever been to I wouldn’t recommend my dog to stay here.

Nothing just the view

Glad the beer was cheap cause you need it to stay there
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The needles and condoms every were on the property

Hey the previous tenant left a couple grams of good marijuana in plain site in the room or maybe it was ment to be my pot for pillow by house keeping

It was okay I had no other choice but to stay cuz I couldn't get my money back but it could have bee
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the location didn't like the room it only had two towers in there two bath towels 1 rotor tissue it was awful

Nothing there was no on or coffee pot in this room and it was not an Oceanfront

Being greeted by smile soon as walked in door.

No breakfast

Being greeted by smile soon as walked in door. Room was ready at check in and check in was very fast and easy. Room was very clean and smelled great. Loved the view. All staff very friendly and helpful.

Family hotel
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Security is always on duty. I love how they do everything possible to make sure there guest are happy.....perfect place to bring ur family. The pool was very clean, no sand in the bottom like most hotels.

The staff makes u feel like you are at home.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff makes u feel like you are at home. They are very pleasant and helpful. Got a great price for our overnight stay. Room very comfy. Will stay again on our way back thru

Paradise
    • Single Room with Bathroom- Non-Smoking

I loved everything and will be back again....I see such bad reviews and my stay was nothing like these people are claiming. My stay was perfect and I will be back for bike week.

Beach bound

My stay was too short.

I stay here every time I come to the beach. I love the hard wood floors, it so much better then carpet. The new carpet outside is wonderful. My room was clean and ac was on so it was nice n cool in there.

Perfect

I liked everything

How clean the rooms are and how friendly the staff was. They had my room ready as soon as I got there. Everything was perfect to me.

Beach bound

Wish I stayed longer

I stayed here last year, and I can tell the owner is really making this place nice. I love the new carpet. Housekeeping was right there when I needed them. I will be back again.

Best stay on the beach

Everything was perfect to me!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is great. My room was very clean, no bugs, and the room smelled clean. The ac unit was clean looked like it was brand new. I will be back again.

It was close to the beach.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The place looked a little beat up. The pool had beer bottle in then we woke up to the pool have a duck in it as well as somone had put chairs in the pool. The room door we had to put our shoulder into just to get it to open they did come and fix it.

It was close to the beach. The workers where nice they did fix the door when we asked them.

for the money that was paid the motel was decent but my partner and i will never go bac
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Ceiling was beginning to leak from room above, when entering the room there is an awful stench of cigarette and some smell that couldn’t be described but they’re all “non smoking” rooms

No extra visitors in the room (bed bugs/roaches)
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

No elevator Was locked out of my room for 2.5 hrs...key just all of a sudden didn't work!! Not even the spare I had never used!!!! Lady was very short answered and NEVER APOLOGISED. I was going to call back and speak with a manager but WHY BOTHER? They were all related!!!

No extra visitors in the room (bed bugs/roaches) Location to beach

It was a place to stay for only about $60 a night.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

There weren't enough outlets to plug in the refrigerator and microwave in at the same time and hardly a place to charge all of my electronics. The sheets were very uncomfortable and it wasn't the cleanest place in the world. We also had problems with the keys working. At one point we weren't able to get into the room at all.

It was a place to stay for only about $60 a night. Very close to the beach and it wasn't completely falling apart.

Was told housekeeping would bring me the towels, on 2...
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Was told housekeeping would bring me the towels, on 2 separate occasions and 3 hours later when housekeeping came it was just to ask if we were checking out. Had a kitchen with nothing to cook with, on or eat off of.

Never again
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Excessive noise, adults arguing and fighting. People hanging out all night around the rooms. There was a contact to sign but, who was enforcing it? Kids running up and down the balcony and stairs day and night. The hot water in the sink didn’t work. No ice machine on property. No chairs but a table in the room. The air conditioning was going in and out throughout the day.

The location and parking was across fthe street beach.

Close to beach
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were very uncomfortable, lumpy, and stained . Many large holes in walls some looked like access panels were missing. Piles of dust and debris between furniture. Very old furniture. Most pieces broken. Cabinet doors hanging from broken or missing hinges. Check-in was 2p. Was told room would be ready by 3p. Came back at 4p and still had to wait for room to be finished. Maid very courteous and apologetic. Front desk indifferent. No offer of apology or compensation. Just tried passing blame. Would not stay here again even if they offered free room and travel expenses.

Close to beach

The bed was comfortable and was 1 block from the beach.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

No hot water in the shower, room was in poor condition and dirty, Wi-Fi was slow, getting into the room basically required a magic trick

The bed was comfortable and was 1 block from the beach.

The room was nice but too many rules
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

They had way to many rules like we had to be in the room no later then 10pm.like we are at the beach 10pm is not a bed time for an adult .the outside could use some work

The room was nice but the outside was not all that clean.

My stay could have been better if I stayed somewhere else.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The outside was sketchy, the inside was okay besides the shower leaking. Could have been better. Definitely mirror in bathroom was too small.

The beds were pretty comfortable.

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty floors and blankets, outlets not in wall some outlets had metal and paper stuck in them, employees did not answer bell when went to check out. I will not be going back or recommending for anyone to stay in this property

There were no maid service.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

There were no maid service. Other guests were noisy. One particular night a severe argument resulted in very loud vulgar language and even a fight developed in the parking lot. This lasted all night and kept me awake all night. police eventually showed up. poor security at this motel. office attendants were not very knowledgeable. I would not recommend this motel to anybody.

Worst experience I have ever had when staying out of town.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like anything about the room. It was located in a bad part of town, people knocking on the door at all times of the night. It was noisy and I was to scared to sleep, keep thinking someone might break in the room.

I rarely complain, but THE VIRGINIAN IS SAD!
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

Not a good place to stay at any price. This is the first negative review I have given to a Motel in 46 years. Facility is not well kept. Although we reserved and prepaid for a kitchenette, we were initially given a regular room. We were finally granted the correct room, but it had, among other issues, cigarette burns in numerous places, including the blanket. (Not good for a non-smoking room.) Moreover, our room had too many defects to mention. Worst was leaking plumbing beneath the bathroom sink which saturated bathroom floor with water. No need to go on. I put up with a lot, but this facility is atrocious. I pray that they will improve soon.

The only plus about the property is that it is across the street from the ocean.

I will be back very soon
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

I cant say it was good place i dont have any thing bad to say every one wad so nice even the housekeeper

The bed was good the owner's was good and friendly they are very good people i will be going back

Bed bugs, crack heads this is not a good place to ever stay.
    • Single Room with Bathroom- Non-Smoking

Bed bugs found inside room, dirty, filth, crack heads. Owner promised a credit he screens his calls hangs up give us the run around about us staying at another location he supposable has. He's a very unprofessional person

Nothing at all besides location

dated. needs renovation

mattresses were sagging and there are bedbugs. got bitted in 3 places one night

best price online for that location that night. however if I were to search more on site, I could have found better deals on the street.

Probably want stay there again
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

More people living in back parking lot than in motel,worried bout vehicle constantly too much movement around there after dark,most people i met there were strung out on something asking for money.actually cut vaca short.

Rooms updated some what,hair in bathtub n sink but otherwise clean

Plan better or stay home if this is the only place you can find.
    • Single Room with Bathroom- Non-Smoking

Ratty paint; not even a trash can; room tiny; beat 'fridge, all bail rods missing; outlets hanging out of wall; nowhere to hang anything, no iron; no lamp to see to get to bed; towels were like shop towels; dirty, loud A/C right above my head, had to stand on bed to access; 4 stories, no elevator; no bath mat or substitute; no chair or anything.

Absolutely nothign.

Don't go there !!!
    • Single Room with Bathroom- Non-Smoking

Not one thing other than Amanda at the desk when I checked in she was a big smile.

Not one thing it is a despicable place, place should be torn down total filth and I almost was robbed or assaulted in front of the office that was closed at 1am, it is in the ghetto of S. Myrtle Beach.

My stay was a nightmare.

Everything except location

This is by far the most awful place in the world to book. Its so old and musty. You have to flip a switch on the wall near the enterance of your room for electrical outlets to work. The bathroom sink had long hairs on top and inside it. I was on the 3rd floor and that wouldnt be a problem if they had an elevator. The air conditioner unit is in the wall over the head of the bed. The view window is like 1.5 ft X1.5ft and its so high up on the wall that you cant see out of it. I was put in room 308, no view and all of the other rooms on my floor had large windows. That free Wi-Fi they advertised doesn't exist. I requested a new comforter as soon as I arrived because mine looked like it had been walked on, and the housekeeper was hesitant about giving me a new one. Oh did I mention my check in time was 2pm but i couldn't get in until 3pm bcause the office clerk had to go pick up her kids. And there's dust to no end. The a/c unit has dust bunnies flying out of it, which is a real bumber because the unit is right over the headboard. I will be reporting to the BBB and discussing the topic of a refund with management. Don't punish me by putting me in the worse room you have because I was smart enough to utilize a savvy shopper booking site. If you want the truth, I feel people should be paid to stay here. The only plus is, the A/C was cold, although you may want to sleep with your head at the foot of the bed to keep dust bunnies out your face, its within walking distance of Walmart Neighborhood Market and its close to the beach. P.S. The review is designed so that you can't score them below a 2.5. If I could I would give them a zero.

Enjoyable and would stay again
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

None of vending machines took dollars or were sold out at the time. The bathroom in room was still dirty along with both beds. There was also cupcake and frosting on the wall and tv

I liked the location and being on top floor. Hotel was great for the price.

For the price, this is a fine place to stay the night.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

For the price, this is a fine place to stay the night. The room was a little rough around the edges, but most importantly, it was clean, and everything (aka the shower, lights) worked fine. Pro tip: bring your own shampoo.

Miserable
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

I was eaten alive by bed bugs. Oh yeah I have 26 bites on my arms and head. We only stayed Thursday night they refunded our money for the next 2. It was horrible. The kitchette was nasty. The stovetop had not been cleaned. And the there was mold around the faucets in the bathroom. The floors were sandy. I can go on and on

Awesome place to stay, will stay there again on future trips. Thank you
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Had a room facing the back, that was the only thing. But now I know to ask for oceanfront. Thank you

I enjoyed staying here as it was very clean, the management was friendly and were very helpful. Only thing is I wish I would've gotten a room facing the front, not back. But overall it was a great place to stay and I recommend it. Any future trips, this is where I will stay. Thank you for an Awesome stay!!!😋😋😍😀😃

Nice little budget motel
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great, it was quiet, comfortable and accommodating.

The staff treated me as if they knew me,it was quite refreshing to be treated so special by people I had never met. The owner went out of his way to ensure our vacation was perfect. The ratings others have posted are unbelievable to me, I had a wonderful time and would stay there again.

It was ok.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom exhaust fan sounded like a lawnmower. The bed you could hear the springs as you rolled over. Poor cable reception on the TV. The pool could of been cleaned better.

Close to the beach.

Welcomed
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Kindness makes for a delightful experience and they have it that's what you really need

No hassles I booked for my son and grandchildren because they decided to start there vacation a day early and they had no problems and the staff was really nice on the other hand I had previously booked at the reef for the rest of there vacation and it was a nightmare staff was rude didn't have confirmation that the room was for my son and grandchildren so I finally got the email sent then they told that they had to pay with card a 50.00 refundable charge and they would let me pay it over the phone so my son and 6 brands had to go to Wal-Mart and purchase a green dot card how ridiculous they excepted my pay on line so when I asked to speak with a manger I was hung up on customer service is a must and the reef hotel is very poor in this department

It was pretty good in all.
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

that there wasn't enough towels. I didn't ask for them, but they should have offered.

The fact when we had a problem with the mini fridge, it was replaced within 30 mins. I appreciate the quick service.

Good value and location.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Door very hard to open. No clothes rack.

Location across street from beach and beds were very comfortable. Liked having refrigeration but no rack to hang clothes was a disadvantage. Good value for price.

NO ELEVATOR!!! Taking luggage up & down the stairs is horrible if you have medical problems
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough lounge chairs for sun bathing. And the fact I told the OFFICE STAFF about the EMERGENCY & I asked if I could get a refund BUT NO RESPONSE from the MANAGER.

Due to an emergency @ home in Chester. SC ; I had to leave after the first night!!! I paid in advance for August 7-11 . Coiuld you help me get my money back for Tueday, Wednesday & Thursday night since I had to leave because of a "FAMILY EMERGENCY " !! I would appreciate anything your company could do to HELP ME in this matter!! THANK YOU

Ocean
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

We left that night around 10:30 that night, Because there was a roach outside the motel that could literally carry a cat, there were ants all in the bedroom, and the people next-door would not be quiet with their music I was very unpleased.

Ocean

Don't waste your money
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet not working & maintence fixing it at 10pm! Why would you book this room knowing the toilet didn't work?? Sandy floors, beds super small, sketchy people hanging out in parking lot, bathrooms need upgrade, dumpy crappy property!

Staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

No carpeting, dead roach in bathroom, electrical outlet for microwave didn't work, not enough towels, poor location/bad neighborhood, other tenants in hotel were drug addicts, or blasting rap music and very loud in middle of night.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Not a good experience
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The employees that had a room next door to us was so loud my kids was kept up all night long the whole week we was there so it was hard because no one wanted to get out of bed in the morning to do anything. There was so many people coming in and out of their room sometimes we would have people beating on our door at 4am looking for them. We didn't have a very good experience and nothing was refunded or anything for this.

My room was pretty clean but we did find bed bugs at the end of our stay. Our first room they put us in the ac didn't work and the owner did move us to a different room.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was dirty. We rented a non smoking room and it smelled like smoke. The one bed had tobacco on it. The walls were paper thin and we heard people out there smoking and partying all hours of the night. Oh and to add to it, our neighbors were loud all night.

The bed was comfortable.

Hell no
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

As soon as we got to the room the guests before us left foil pans full of chicken in the oven. The beds were filthy. The bathroom was disgusting. The wall beside the dresser had a patch of dry wall missing. They never took garage out or changed the bed clothes. Horrible place.

Nothing like the pictures inside or out
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was nasty had to tell the housekeeping people that we needed towels and bath cloths on 3 different occasions and i had to sweep and clean the room myself because after being hone all day and the housekeeping tag on the door it was still not clean and this happen like 3 out of the five days we where there..... The housekeeping people where outside drinking on the job it was just horrible.

The price was good

Would not book a second stay
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't have extra towels and wash clothes when asked for no bath matts or shampoos in bathrooms no telephone and keys didn't work

The staff was friendly

For the money I would stay again but they definitely need to get better housekeeping
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

House keeping was absolutely horrible, pool was absolutely nasty til they finally had someone clean it

Room itself was nice and updated, shower was low but over all nice room

#DON'TSTAYHERE#
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

Absolutely nothing. Hotel staff changed regularly and didn't wear uniforms. It seemed that people were hired off the street and told to go to work instantly. Poor training and security were the straws that broke the camel's back.

Pleasant Surprise! We were very pleased!
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

The outside is a little dated. But that didn't really affect us. And I actually think it adds to the retro charm. I think the new owners are going to get to that eventually. It's 4 stories and no elevator. So maybe if you book here, just specify a ground level room. And having booked a room with a kitchenette, there was no table or chairs for us to eat our meals. But that's all the negative. This place is really nice!

This motel was a pleasant surprise. The staff was so very helpful and friendly. Easy to find. Right across the street from the public beach access. Our room had a kitchenette and we brought a lot of food. The mini fridge was cold, and the stove and microwave was clean and worked great. I was very pleased with that area. Flat screen tv, two big chests of drawers, and our beds were very clean and comfortable. The linens were white and the comforter was white down. Pillows were clean and fluffy. The room had no odor at all. The air worked great. Instead of nasty carpet in some other motels, they have laminate flooring that looks like hardwood. It was very clean as well. Bathrooms were roomy and very clean. White, clean, like new towels were in there. Shower curtain was very clean. Toilet looked brand new. This room was comparable to a very pricey hotel room but much more inexpensive. Outside, the pool water was clean. No sand in it. Comfortable chairs and nice new umbrella to sit under was a plus. The owners here have worked hard to give their guests the best. It really shows. I would stay here again and recommend this motel.

Life is too short. Do not stay in this dump.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was so bad, we left a day early. Reception was closed most of the time. The photos do not reflect the poor condition of the hotel. Broken appliances outside the buildings. Stairwells smelt very badly of urine. Curtains would not close fully. Floor sticky. Pool could not be used due to rubbish floating in it. All of the sunloungers were broken. Bins at pool had not been emptied.

Disgusting
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was a huge hole in the ceiling in the bathroom that we had to put a wash clothe in. There was mold in the ceiling. There were parts of the ceiling coming off in the room. The plug ins were coming out of the wall. Only half of the plug ins worked. No stove as pictured, just a microwave. The microwave was VERY disgusting and very old. Would definitely not use it. Wash clothe had black hair on it, as did one of the beds.There were no elevators, which was fine for someone of my age and health. However, an older person would struggle and it would be impossible for a handicap person to get to a room on upper levels. Upon leaving, the staff asked us to give them a good rating. If accommodations were better they would not have had to ask.

Unhappy

You'll be sorry!!
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel grounds and pool are dirty.The AC unit leaked into our room.Told mgt they said they'd send maintenance but nobody came.There were no towels told mgt said they were drying never sent us any we had 2 washcloths only. The shower curtain had mold all over it.No wifi At checkout told office wasn't open (11am)nobody is there conveniently so you could not discuss the above matters.We didn't take anything in the room because we feared we'd be taking home critters with us.3/4 of lights in the room didn't work.My credit card was charged before I arrived and no refund sign so was unable to check room before paying obviously I would have left and gone elsewhere.The curtains didn't match and didn't close properly.Shared balcony was filthy people left dirty paper plates on ground.

Good ocean view and cold AC

Will never stay here again.
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

The facilities were VERY disappointing. Our bathroom door didn't even shut. One lightswitch was recessed into the wall and was hard to turn on. There was only one chair beside a small table along with a small refrigerator and microwave and that was what was considered to be a kitchenette. The pictures online are NOT accurate about what you're getting.

Not much.

No major complaints
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough face cloths or towels for my family. The tv didn't work at all during our stay.

The room was clean. The bathroom was clean. The shower was great!

Good location for one night only
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

The refrigerator did not work Room was not very clean. Shower curtain in bathroom was filthy.

I loved the location. Directly across the street from the beach.

We could not get a refund after we saw our rooom.
    • Double Room with Kitchenette- Non-Smoking

We could not get a refund after we saw our rooom. She just gave us amother room because the Lady at the front desk said I could not cancel it and get a refund. I will never stay tjere again nor would i recommend it to any of my family or friends. I was very disapointed. The picture used on yout website was false advertisment therefore I am asking your company for my $320.00 dollars back. Sincerely Frauded by a Picture

Got billed twice!
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

When we got to the hotel the beds weren't made the trash was still in there talked to the receptionist about the room and told me it hadn't been cleaned yet to wait about 15 min which turned out into an hour. Told us we would get a late check out and cleaning lady came in next day without knocking said she thought we had already checked out apparently they forgot they gave us a late checkout. Could hear people the whole night slamming doors. When I came home and reviewed my bank statements I was billed twice!!

Good location across from beach, horrible hotel.