Reviews of The Wall Street Inn 3 stars

9 South William Street, Wall Street - Financial District, New York, NY 10004, USA

#116 of 415 hotels in New York

• King Corner Superior

Staff on the reception desk were a bit disinterested, the maid and breakfast lady smiled and said hello but otherwise it was a bit anonymous.

Location was great for the Battery and Ground Zero etc

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Only problem was that the elevator broke down twice and we were on the 5th floor with a disabled person. Staff did everything they could.

Continental breakfast was very nice. Rooms were comfortable and location was excellent.

• King Superior Room

It was far too expensive for the facilities provided. Could do with a bit of a refurb. My room was opposite a bar and it was noisy till quite late. I’d been traveling for 24 hrs so I was disappointed. As the hotel was fully booked being moved wasn’t an option.

The location for access to Staten Island Ferry, Battery Park, good range of eating places and subways to uptown and Brooklyn was great, and only a 10 to 15 min walk to 9/11Memorial. Bathroom was good, plenty of hot water and good shower pressure. I was able to leave my luggage in a secure locked room on check out while I went sightseeing.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Walls were thin. Could hear commotion from halls very clearly

The atmosphere at the hotel was very welcoming and a home type of feeling. The parking was perfect too at a reasonable rate.

• King Superior Room

Room with very poor soundproofing. Directly under the windows are bars that work on weekends until two in the morning.

Room was very niсe, bad soft and clean

• King Corner Superior

Faint smell in bathroom lingered... (like a sewer smell possibly from the drain in the floor). Bathroom sink drained very slowly. Only stayed 1 night or would have requested different room.

Limited continental breakfast

Very close to the my office in the financial district. I liked that it advertised a sauna and included breakfast, and is close to many restaurants and pubs on Stone St.

• King Superior Room

No decaf coffee, only powdered instant.

Quiet hotel in perfect location for World Trade Center visit, lots of small eateries and larger restaurants was great. A lot within walking distance including subways to anywhere.

• King Superior Room

Parking was a problem with our van. I have to travel with it for my wife’s benefit.

It’s a landmark place and is overall beautiful. It’s very convenient for the lower Manhattan area

• Superior Queen Room

the location is good however it's not easy to access as they have some construction near the building. some rooms have no privacy at the restroom in the evening. no enough place for breakfast we had to wait and find a place to sit if everyone is having breakfast at the same time

Staff helped us to change our room and the new room was good and has more privacy in the restroom. checkout was new for me to find the bill and everything is ready at 5 AM in front of my door to make sure that you should leave the room by noon as per their instructions

• King Superior Room

I didn't realize you were that far downtown but that's more my fault than yours. I have nothing I can say I didn't like.

Size of bed was great, it was very clean, plenty of towels and toiletries given. Overall good experience.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

The elevator was not operating our final morning. we had to carry our bags down stairs from the 4th floor with no offer of assistance from hotel staff.

the bathroom was big, clean and looked really nice

• Superior Queen Room

Elevator was out for several hours at the time to check out.

Kind staff, lovely room and lobby, convenient, plenty of things to do in the area, terrific restaurants in the area.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

housekeeping was excellent, breakfast was good (not too much variety but more than enough), close to sub and all downtown is walking distance. The kids also loved it!

• Superior Queen Room

If you are under 21 make sure to call and confirm check-in requirements!

Simple breakfast with pastries, cereals, bagels, toast, whole fruit, and waffles provided free every morning. Coffee and hot water and tea left out all day along with leftover pastries, which were nice after a long day in the cold! The atmosphere was very quaint, quiet, comfortable, and homey - while being clean, professional, and upscale. Highly recommend Adrienne's pizza located just around the corner as well!!

• King Corner Superior

The staff was rude. They had my reservation all messed up and tried to kick me out a day early. They also tried to charge me an extra day for staying there and I had to call my credit card customer service to get the extra charge off. When I showed there staff the extra charge nobody could tell me how it got there and I was told to dispute it. I will never stay there again. I also parked in the garage across the street and they brought my car out with a flat tire and did nothing to help me. I had to call for roadside assistance.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Small room. Unclean room. Location is poor. Minimal breakfast range with broken / damaged items. Waffle iron not working. Plates and mugs with worn out enamel/glaze gave the appearance of it being unclean.

Leaving at the end of the break. Being a regular visitor to NYC, I could of had a much better hotel for the same price.

• King Superior Room

It's a little hard to find. My gps signals were off due to the high buildings. I would suggest writing down the directions or printing them for the last few steps of the journey. It will be a lot less stressful if arriving at night. The hotel has an arrangement for preferred rates at the parking across the street. It was $40 a day instead of $70!

The entire experience was fantastic. The room was great , as was the staff and breakfast. The location was great with lots of trendy little pubs around. A specialty wine store next door is a must if you are into wine.

• King Superior Room

First thing in the morning you here the maids out in the hall way talking and what woke me up. Also the lady running "Breakfast" had a attitude the whole time.

Rooms were cute, very clean, love the gym.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

The breakfast was ok and the breakfast area a little tight for space (unless you went to the overflow area away from the food).

Great location, especially to Staten Island Ferry (free ferry that passes by Statue of Liberty), Wall Street area (which has a lot of historical building related to George Washington), and Brooklyn Bridge. Just a couple of blocks from the subway.

• King Corner Superior

I had issues both nights with the HVAC system causing my room to get too hot. The hotel staff worked for some time to resolve the issues both nights so I was able to sleep comfortably. I was seemingly the only room in the building that was having problems, but the staff were tremendous in resolving the issues!

• King Superior Room

I really don't like carpets in hotel rooms. It makes me feel like everything is less clean. I can't know how long it is since it was last properly cleaned. Breakfast was very limited. Toast and bagels. Cereals.

The bed was extremely comfortable. It felt like heaven after long day of travelling. Everything is clean. And plenty of towels in the room. Staff was helpful and ready to answer questions. I could store my bags at the property after check out and until I left.

• King Superior Room

Get rid of the scaffolding, it has been there since my last stay in August. Bleach the coffee cups. This was the first time I was bothered by the music in the surrounding bars it was louder and later into the night then I could remember.

Been here a few times. Always a pleasure,staff is attentive and responsive, great location.

• King Superior Room

finding it was difficult- but that was nothing to do with the hotel!!

location excellent, the staff were excellent, and the breakfast w\as a very good buffet- i was only there as a overnight stop off but i ll probably stay there again should i spend a holiday in new york- so all in all very satisfied!!!

• King Corner Superior

The corner room was so spacious for a NYC hotel. The location was quaint old-school Wall St. with stone roads. Felt like a movie set! The bed was comfortable and everything was clean.

• Superior Queen Room

There was nothing I didn’t like, stayed just one night. Only comment I will make is that the shower had very low pressure but I’m sure it’s old plumbing.

Customer service, generous bedroom size by NYC standards. Good value by NYC standards. No password on free WiFi but worked perfectly well. Very satisfied, will stay there again.

• King Superior Room

Not that many options to choose at breakfast, but enough taking into consideration that it is included in the price and most of the properties are not providing one. They were renovating the building outside, so we did not had a view, but we cannot complain about this.

The location was great, very close to several metro stations. The street nearby was full of restaurants and you can easily walk to the Wall Street bull, World Trade Center, Brooklyn Bridge and the port from where you can get the ferry to Statue of Liberty. Friendly staff and very clean place.

• King Superior Room

Breakfast is mediocre, but what do you expect? At the moment there is an ongoing renovation, so be advised that there will be construction workers walking outside your window.

Location is great, rooms are comfortable and spacious. We found the staff very helpful the first day, they even checked us in early. However, on day 2, we found that the receptionist was quite rude. Nevertheless, if you get a good deal, I fully recommend the place.

• King Superior Room

My room was freezing and I had no control over the thermostat. When I asked at the desk about this, they took care of it, but they seemed annoyed at me, as if I was being overly picky or they didn't believe me. I found it very off putting. They person who came to resolve the issue, however, was very nice. No coffee in the room.

Location was ideal for my business needs Very quiet!

Bit dated rooms

Great location (3min walk to Charging Bull statute and subway) Clean Price (comparing to other places in the area) Breakfast included

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

There was nothing I didn't like.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We had arrived after a grueling trek away from the Florida Hurricane and were quite disheveled and exhausted on arrival. Realising this, they hurried to get our room ready, even though we hadn't asked to, and within twenty minutes we were in our room having been checked in several hours early. The housekeeping lady insisted on sitting us down for afternoon tea and helping us relax and settle. I really cannot recommend this hotel enough, we've stayed in a few during this escape from Florida, and this was by far the best for friendliness, facilities and ease of use. And kid friendly too! Highly recommended!

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

This was a disappointing property indeed. My heart sunk when the entire outside of the building was covered in scaffolding... but it didn't stop there. The welcome was less than arm, and no help with our luggage. There was no coffee maker or kettle in the room which was a mystery as the standard rate was $600 a night! There wasn't even a complimentary bottle of water in the mini fridge! You'd think at that rate you'd get at least a Keurig coffee maker. It was also the loudest room I have slept in. The air conditioning was so loud it was almost like riding the subway. And even if you turned it off - there was a hissing sound from inside the panel were the machine was located. The intake was also right next to the head of the bed making it a very noisy room indeed. I asked the front desk if there was a problem and he said 'No - it's like that in all the rooms. If we move you, it will still be the same. We can turn it off entirely for you if you want?' I said not thanks with temperatures in Manhattan forecast for 30C today!! The complimentary breakfast was a joke with a few boxes of Kellogg's sample size cereal on offer, bread and grocery store croissants. Needless to say I feel like I've been hustled, and I wouldn't stay here again let alone recommend it to anyone else. And it was a complete joke compared to what you get in Europe. But I guess in America it might do. But in downtown Manhattan?? Beware! Maybe staying here in the middle of winter with a kettle you brought yourself might be OK?

The bathroom was very good, tile floor and walls, large bath and plenty of linen.

• King Superior Room

There is still scaffolding all over the building. I read such reviews made months ago, I was hoping it was over. It made the room pretty dark, and you never know if a worker will be just outside the window when you open the curtain. The breakfast: too many sweets. No ham, fried or scrambled eggs (only boiled). The bathroom could be revamped because the fixed ceiling shower is inconvenient.

Good location in the oldest part of NYC. Close to the WTC transportation hub (10-15 mn walk or bus M55 (don´t take the subway it´s not worth it). Old building, has charm. Quiet street, you can open the windows a bit. Our room was pretty big for a NYC room. The room is clean, and the cleaning was done well every day. Just behind the hotel, a great street filled with bars and restaurants. Probably noisier to have a room facing Stone street than facing South William street.

• King Superior Room

Some of the staff could have been friendlier. The safe and hair dryer were faulty. Safe was repaired for us. If you have a room facing away from S. William st you will get a bit of noise from the bar and restaurant st below but it is not excessive.

Good room size. Good location. Reasonable rates for New York. Close to transport. Good breakfast.

• King Corner Superior

Nice place to stay away from busy Times Square. Easy walk down to Statue of Liberty cruise and Wall Street Metro station. A few stops and you're at Times Square

• King Corner Superior

Should have told us about the work being done to the outside of the building. Our windows were covered by scaffolding we would not have chosen a corner king room if we had known.

Nice staff, clean facility, continental breakfast very good,great location.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Breakfast is good but quite limited. Bed's are 140's.

Excellent location, close to subway and relatively quiet at night. Room was quite big for NYC and could accommodate the 4 of us and our luggage. Friendly and helpful staff.

• King Superior Room

room was on the small side compared to what we have experienced in the rest of the US. I prefer a free standing shower instead of one over the bath.

Comfortable bed, clean and tidy. Good location to see the sights and easy to get to a number of metro stations.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Housekeeping seemed ok but found them a bit temperamental for some strange reason when I boarded the elevator. Didn't like that they'd start talking in a different language once I entered the elevator. Felt like they were talking about me or something.

I liked the greeting and attentiveness of the lobbyists. No matter how many times I asked questions or asked to use their microwave, they were friendly and pleasent. One day, I had to have gone down from my room at least 5 times to ask for something or tell then about something concerning the room and never once did they get made.

• King Corner Superior

The choice of breakfast was disappointing...a wider choice of stewed fruit, breads and eggs would have been nice, and healthier than waffles and croissants! The personnel on the front desk were rather cool.

The bed was huge and very comfy, as was the room generally. The room-service staff were very pleasant and helpful, helping us dry out when we got drenched! The room was quiet, and we loved the location near the historic area around Wall Street.

• King Corner Superior

The front desk staff was very unprofessional and rude, they charged me an extra $75. For reasons unknown..as i checked out..if i hadn't happened to have called my bank before i left the lobby i wouldn't have known.. i immediately disputed the charge and my money was returned😡

It was beautiful quite And clean

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Front desk service was deficient and non-attentive, I felt like I was continuously asking for favor rather than recieving a service I paid for; ultimately came to good terms with a young eastern-european woman tending to the morning front-desk, who eventually helped out. I asked in advance for an early check-in and never got a reply, ended up struggling when I got to the hotel and paying considerably more than expected after having to convince them to let me check in. Room was ok but I had very poor water pressure in the shower. When I booked it seemed to be a great price/value option, but I ended up feeling that I overpayed for what I got in return. I would probably look for other option when going back to New York.

good bed

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Superior Queen Room

Scaffolding all around building, we walked past it as didn't recognise it, outside our bedroom window bags of builders rubbish. Breakfast a bit sparse and not enough tables for all guests. All in all an ok hotel in a good location to visit battery park area but would not return.

• King Superior Room

Everything other than the spacious rooms was super pathetic. The staff at the property were at their worst possible client service. Starts with Check-in wherein i am asked to pay 200$ for 2 night stay for incidentals and if i don't pay, the non-refundable booking goes void. On arguing that i am not carrying enough money since i have made all bookings already, the manager says Hotel policies are hotel policies and he cant do anything about it. Finally after heated argument, he settled for 100$ deposit. However, while typing 100$ he made a mistake of typing 434$ (total cost of stay) which got debited to my card. Ghoshhhh... my problems started from there. Though he realised his mistake and released the excess money immediately, it takes 7 days for the credit back on to the card. Left with just 33$ on my card, i had to seek help from a friend in NYC to lend me some money. Didnt even have enough to go to the Airport. Skipped a couple of meals to ensure i dont run out of money until my friend can lend me some cash. Breakfast is included in the booking cost and timings are from 7 to 10 AM. However, you go to the breakfast room at 9 AM and they say that Bread Slices are over and can be reloaded only tomorrow. Since everything else have eggs, and we pure vegetarians, there is nothing that the staff was willing to help on. Above that, they continue to bring back hotel policies at all times on the reloading of Bread too. Though there was no promise on my last point, it is customary and expected out of an hotel in upstate city or wherever to have a porter who can help guests bring in and take out their luggage bags (with cost or without it). However, here in this hotel, there was no porter to manage your luggage. Requesting guests who would have issues managing their luggage to avoid this property. 48 hours of utmost depressing stay at the property. Would never recommend this property to anyone.

The Rooms are spacious. And thats the only good thing about this property.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Superior Queen Room

The breakfast was ok, but being Memorial weekend they did not have a daily supply of fresh croissants etc.

The room was good once we changed it, as the room offered was noisy. The position was good, as it was a short walk to 2 metro stations.

• King Corner Superior

The area looked like it was under construction with all the building cleaning that was going on. This made it difficult to navigate the streets. Front desk personnel were cool and unfriendly.

Location was convenient for the wedding we were attending. Enjoyed lunch at Fraunces Tavern which was a short walk away.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Location was horrible and under construction, which made it look even worse. Our bed sheets were stained with yellow spots. Bathroom toilet was dirty. We found mice droppings in corner of room. Room view was horrid, our view was looking at mounds of garbage and more scaffolding due to construction work. Beds were very uncomfortable. We will never use this hotel again.

Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. Room service was very quick and very friendly also.

• Superior Queen Room

Hotel is a bit far from many of the attractions in Mid- and Up-town, but one cannot beat the price.

Location of the hotel is very quiet, parking garage is right across the street ($40 for 24hrs) when stamped by the hotel. Hotel is well-connected by public transportation to the rest of the NY City. It offers nice breakfast, very comfy beds, pleasant decorations. It is maintained very clean. We could leave our bags after checking out to collect later in the day.

• Superior Queen Room

Building seems to be under renovation and rooms may need a little refurbishment, but overall it is a nice little hotel.

Location is good, close proximity to the attractions and metro, staff is helpful, checking in at 2-30 am was not a problem at the end (though was not confirmed at request). Waffles for breakfast are marvellous.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• King Superior Room

Was sold a Corner King Bed Room. Realized it wasn't after we left! Scaffolding and construction surrounded the Inn. Was told half-marathon would be over... WASN'T! Took us an hour to go a mile because of roads still closed.

Location convenient to 911 Memorial Museum

• King Corner Superior

There was a bit of noise from the restaurants on the street level, but they were quieted down by a decent hour.

Admittedly, I was looking for a deal, but this was a luxurious room. I'm not sure why the price was so reasonable. President's weekend holiday perhaps? They had breakfast available, but I didn't take advantage of it. Beautiful lobby and room.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• King Superior Room

The lobby was welcoming. All furnishings in the room was excellent, especially linens, lots of good towels, fine pillows. Excellent sound insulation - no street noises. Breakfast included hard-boiled eggs, bagels, and fine pastries. Will stay here again, especially at the low weekend rate.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• King Corner Superior

All the window views were blocked with wood. The front desk staff was not friendly and welcoming. They had no complimentary personal items, like toothpaste, shavers, etc.

Hotel was quiet and comfortable, clean.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Superior Queen Room

The staff was really not friendly. Plus, we told them that we wanted to pay cash - on the last morning they charged our Credit Card anyways without even asking. And the woman at the counter couldn't pay less about out complaint.

The location of the Hotel in the Wall Street District is really good. We also liked the "old-fashioned" style, the quality of the interior is great and the rooms and the bed were huge.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

They advertise free breakfast. There was 3 pieces of toast. Waffle maker was broken we had to go buy breakfast which was 1 reason we booked this was to save us one meal

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

The hotel is in a great location! The facilities are clean and up-to-date. Staff was friendly and willing to help. Free breakfast was really convenient and budget-friendly for a family of 5!

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Front of the house guest were miserable, not very helpful. The chambermaid and breakfast maid were very pleasant and friendly shame about the front of house reception staff not alot of smiles and a cold welcome wasn't impressed.

Hotel was very comfortable rooms were cosy, breakfast was just enough, location was good for battery park, cruises, wall Street, stock exchange, charging bull etc.. breakfast maid and chambermaid were lovely and friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• King Superior Room

Staff other than Miki on reception. Asked about late check-out, got nothing but a grunt from the guy on the desk...same went for the other staff around the place - this lot needs a lesson in customer service.

Excellent location - close to a number of attractions, restaurants & shopping facilities but without as many people as places like Midtown. Room was large & comfortable. Host / receptionist was lovely.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• King Corner Superior

Scaffolding all around the outside was a surprise but suppose the good price reflects this.As it was a weekend there were no workmen but in the week could be off putting.

Good position,small ,friendly and nicely decorated. Lots to see and do nearby and a street full of restaurants behind.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Air-conditioning a bit loud but they turned it off for us.

Close to 9/11, Brooklyn bridge and ferries. Stone Street just behind hotel has nice atmosphere and excellent bars and restaurants. Try the lobster at Ulysse.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• King Superior Room

Quite a shabby place. Decor tired. Entire building covered in scaffolding and mesh so no view at all. Breakfast mediocre. Best thing was the waffle machine which was out of order for half our trip. Staff largely unhelpful - the safe in the room was difficult to use (the instructions on the front said to use your room key to lock it whereas it turned out you needed a 6 digit code) and so I asked the staff on reception to look after my valuable. They said they couldn't do that, wasn't something they did. We were in a hurry but nonetheless had to wait for a maintenance guy to come up and explain that the instructions were wrong etc. Overall it was adequate but shabby.

Location is perfect for Lower Manhattan exploring.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• King Corner Superior

We were cruising for nearly 3 weeks so had a little bit of luggage, I had checked ahead and made sure porters were available but no such luck, this really left a bad taste in our mouths, my mum unable to really help, on checking out I asked again for a porter but was shown where they keep the luggage trolley and told to help myself, we did but had great difficulty getting it in and out of room and lift! Wouldn't really recommend this hotel sorry!

We wanted to visit Ellis a Island before we embarked on our cruise, this was a great choice as the proximity to the ferry was great, straightforward and easily walkable!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• King Superior Room

The building was wrapped with scaffolding - made the rooms even darker than usual.

Great experience. The sheets were so soft and the bed the right firmness for us. A cozy hotel in a location that worked very well for us. Loved the good coffee and croissants for breakfast. Would definitely book it again!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• King Corner Superior

Our room (on the front of the building) was made dark by scaffolding on the building - obviously a temporary arrangement, but not very pleasant nonetheless. The continental breakfast set-up could have been improved by having supplies topped up more frequently - we had to wait several times for milk and juice to be refilled. The breakfast room is really small so there's an overflow room with tables and chairs, but all the food and supplies have to be taken in there yourself from the little room and this can mean a lot of trekking back and fore.

The bed was huge and really comfortable. Free wifi worked well. The free breakfast offered a choice of cereal, make-your-own waffles, pastries, boiled eggs, toast and fresh fruit, with hot drinks and orange juice. Hot drinks, pastries and fresh fruit were also available in the breakfast room in the afternoons which was a nice touch. The location is good - 10 minutes walk to a choice of subway stations, and the same to the 9/11 memorial site. Our room had a safe and a suitcase stand, plenty of space, a digital alarm clock, good quality toiletries, and - unusually -two sets of towels per guest. The bathroom was tiny however with very little surface space - I had to keep my sponge bag in the bedroom. In the street behind the hotel is a buzzing area full of restaurants with benches and tables on the street and great food - well worth a visit - especially Route 66 where the brisket and ribs are superb.

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

The blower for the AC was not only a bit noisy but it blew right on one of the beds. There was scaffolding around the building but it wasn't a problem.

The staff and location were very good; being close to where so many of the subway lines are is very helpful for getting around that way. The double queen room was a pretty good size and quiet despite outside noise except for hearing the person overhead. The fridge was roomy.

• King Corner Superior

Awesome corner room, however scaffolding covered entire property, so no view

Couldn't ask for a better location! This was our 4th trip to Manhattan and this was our favorite spot by far! Great restaurants and bars within one block.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Superior Queen Room

Decor is a bit dated, adds to charm

Staff made our stay: they were attentive, friendly and excellent for example making me waffles, breakfast replenished quickly. Location is great, room enormous, bed really comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Superior Queen Room

Great location close to subways, financial distric, Wall street, near World Trade Center, 9/11 Memorial, close to Brookltn Bridge. Breakfast was delicious.front desk individuals very helpful. Room was large and the bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home. Overall a great stay.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Superior Queen Room

Breakfast could use more of an assortment. Eggs, Bacon , Bagels etc. missing . Went to the Bagel store or grocery for breakfast. Coffee was good.

Accommodations were very good

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Location was excellent! Easy walking to attractions, quiet, many great dining options within a couple blocks. The continental breakfast was a major plus. The breakfast is simple but good quality. Fruit, pastries (including croissants, bagels, toast), waffle maker, hard boiled eggs etc.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

ALL the staff were nice and professional except for the lady with long reddish brown hair running the breakfast area. She was bossy and rude to several guests.

Good location for touring the financial district, 9/11 Memorial and Statue of Liberty. It is located in a quiet area, extremely clean, and has comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

Long distance to City center.

Great service. Personel mostly from Poland - very friendly and helpfull. Localisation in financial district therefore low prices on weekends.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• King Corner Superior

Conveniently located for business travelers with clients in Financial District. Fairly spacious rooms for NYC, very clean and comfortable. My go-to hotel when traveling to New York on business.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Superior Queen Room

The older gentlemen who was working the mid shift was unwelcoming and rude. His body language made us feel like we were not welcome. He treated the "White" guests differently than us (of color). Because of this experience, I no longer feel comfortable staying with this hotel and my friends feel the same.

I loved that the hotel was close to the subway and was not far from the city. The house keepers were nice and the lady at the front desk was polite.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Superior Two Double Bedded Room

A toaster which can toast both bread and croissants.

Waffles, you make it fresh ! Having fruits as part of breakfast continues with my daily routine, just like at home.

Browse The Wall Street Inn traveller photo gallery