Reviews of The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa 4 stars

3800 East Sunrise Drive, Tucson, AZ 85718, USA

#26 of 103 hotels in Tucson

• Traditional Room

lack of drawer storage space, especially next to bed;

location on top floor where we got the breeze; not having to deal with maid service for our two days; parking in the shade; good bathroom and shower

• Traditional Room

Stones around pool are hot. Haha guess if I had to say one negative detail was that the swim up bar was serving food and people were dropping food into the swimming pool. Eww

What an amazing resort! We truly didn’t even need to leave but we ventured out and did some hiking and sight seeing. Staff was beyond amazing.

• Traditional Room

2 of our 4 rooms experienced at least one (large) roach. Housekeeping did not clean room once in the 4 days we were there. Employee hit my son's car with his golf cart (he was IN the car)...never stopped. Fortunately there was no damage but employee should have stopped to look. I didn't care for the section where we had our 4 rooms...used to having better view.

Bed, pool

• Traditional Room

The main restaurant, Azul, in the morning was not crowded but the hostess and wait staff were inexperienced. The hostess walked past me three times while I waited at the podium and never said a word. After being seated no one came to my table for over 10 min. until I stood up and asked for a cup of coffee. This is a resort hotel with a great pool area for families. You can hear the pool activity all over the grounds. So if you are looking for quiet time, may want to get a room far away from the pool.

The room was very clean, beds were very comfortable, balcony was nice, room service was really good food, Front desk was really nice and welcoming

That was covered above.

The amenities were great. There was some construction on one of the pools. Great staff very friendly and they made sure you where well informed about the complex. Breakfast was a little pricey for a buffet,which was rather small but you could order anything you wanted otherwise. Coffee should be available earlier to my taste. I do get up rather early though.

• Traditional Room

The breakfast server was horrible. Didn’t come back to refill coffee or anything f.

Tried to upgrade to the presidential suite, but it was booked. I told the front desk I was sad I couldn’t treat my best friend to a fancy room. The clerk surprised us with a room that was a PALACE!! Bigger than my home! With its own private jacuzzi!

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

Staff was crabby and incompetent - had two positive experiences. One wait-staff and one bellman, otherwise a very disappointing experience

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

My booking.com reservation wasn’t found on site. I paid for the day in person and they charged me a cancellation fee. Basically double charged for the room and the resort refused to return calls or explain the situation.

The view of the mountains was amazing.

• Traditional Room

Lighting in bathroom bathroom is poor Shower is small I don’t like rain shower heads Lamps were broken in room Woken up Saturday 8am becuz of construction Not many drawers for clothing One day they failed to make up the room allll day out till 8pm- returned to unmade room

Gym Pools Tennis Staff Size of room Balcony Food options Parking ease

• Traditional Room

Ambiance! Nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountain range, this resort is breathtaking! My husband and I were married here, so for his bday we returned! Tucson’s beautiful weather during February (sunny and 78) allowed us to enjoy the many pools and swim up bar for lunch! We will return!

• Traditional Room

The place is run by untrained, often rude, young people who had no idea how to manage the facilities and deal with guests. Requests were met by "deer in the headlights" stares and pat, prepared answers.

The housekeeping staff was excellent.

• Traditional Room

The room was not well clean seems like the beds were just remade I found a poop stain on one of the pillows and staying still on the toilet which you can tell was not cleaned either very disappointed and took them 45 minutes to bring a fresh new set of pillows

Nice and well taken care of environment, great scenery.

• Master Suite

Th pool staff and restaurant staff were subpar.

The room and amenities were wonderful. Front door staff was wonderful. However, pool staff and restaurant staff were subpar.

• Traditional Room

The rooms are upgraded and the linens and the beds are fantastic. After traveling in the car all day, having a nice bed to sleep in is wonderful. The staff were all exceptional and made you feel special even though we were only there for one night.

• Traditional Room

we called to ask the bell desk to call us a taxi but he suggested we use Uber.

cookies and milk on the room service menu, very clean, remodeled room and bathroom, great views, quick check-in, easy parking

• Traditional Room

The rooms were large and quiet. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful no matter what the request. The 5 pools, complete with 2 hot tubs and a terrific water slide were a big hit with the kids and adults both. And the fact that the place allowed for dogs, just added that final boost that made it the perfect location for us. I would highly recommend this Westin, and look forward to going there again.

• Traditional Room

Hotel complex far too big for us. Very busy (2 weddings on day of arrival) found booking in, parking, getting to room very hectic

Nice hotel in pretty location

• Traditional Room

Room smelled like cat pee and mildew. Acoustics were horrible. Even though we were on the top floor we could hear everything all around us. Doors slamming, bathroom doors were on sliders (worst design idea). House keeping came to our room before 9am...I think that shouldn't start until after 10 am unless requested. Hotel didn't have our reservation despite booking (& paying in full) in April. Hotel charged us twice and no manager on site on Sunday so they can t reverse my charge until a week day. Took over 25 minutes to check in. Overall it left a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't impressed with my stay.

Pool staff & Menu/ Bar staff & Menu

We had no complaints.

The room and gardens were gorgeous, with small signs giving the name of each plant in the garden. The bathroom was spacious and luxurious. The resort is top of the line in all aspects. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

• Traditional Room

The A/C went out. The refrigerator went down in the middle of the night, spoiling everything we had in the fridge. So many mosquitoes in the room it was hard to even sleep.

The pool

• Traditional Room

Dirty sheets on the bed as if someone slept in them for weeks, pubic hair and other unidentifiable things were found all over the sheets, the sheets felt greasy. The towels were also dirty, as if used and hung up again. Had to call room service to switch sheets and towels at 10 pm and house keeping apologized and said it would be mentioned to the supervisor. I don't think we will be staying there ever again. That was so disgusting.

I liked the grounds

• Traditional Room

The discriminatory treatment from the Azul server during lunch (2days) and dinner 1 day. Too dark outside, unsafe going back to the room. No television service in the room.

The meal was propotianate to the cost. The front desk staff was amazing.

• Traditional Room

The gym was difficult to find and somewhat outdated but got a good workout in regardless. Seems like a nice resort should have a more modern workout facility. Lounge Chairs at the pool were uncomfortable and crowded together.

The beds were amazing and room clean and fresh. Pools were beautiful and the spa wonderful. The staff was attentive and friendly. Loved our mini vacation!

• Traditional Room

Cleanliness of the room ( even after it was made up) the towels were old and some ratty . A saucer and cup remained in our hallway for 3 days Gravel/pepples spilled on to walk ways and were unswept ( except by my shoes ) the pool decking is coming loose and many people were starting to lose their footings

The price and the staff were good

• Traditional Room

You cannot contact the hotel online. No email address (that anybody would bother to answer), no chat or anything to sort out things other than the phone. For international guests using the phone is frustrating. I still have problems with billing and no channel to sort them out.

Starbucks in the lobby is a great idea! However, the lines were loooong. Needs more staff when the hotel is full.

• Traditional Room

I called the hotel itself the day before we arrived to reminded them that I needed connecting rooms as we had reserved two rooms, one for the three kids, one for myself and my husband. When we arrived they had no record of it and we had to argue with them for 5 minutes. They finally "upgraded" us to rooms that connected, however those rooms needed a lot of maintenance. I mentioned it to staff upon check-out because we were only there for two days and I didn't want go through the hassle of changing rooms and mess up my kids final summer holiday.

I liked that my children enjoyed the pool facilities.

• Traditional Room

The mattress was horrible and the towels were old and some were even thread bare. The last Westin I stayed in the towels were so wonderful I went home and bought some online.

Beautiful room

• Traditional Room

Pool, slide and swim up bar were all AMAZING! Drinks and nachos were a bit expensive but well worth it. They also have an 'adult' pool away from all the kids which is great. Room was clean views were amazing. Staff was very friendly and accommodating as well.

• Traditional Room

This is the second time that we have stayed here with hopes of enjoying the waterslide, and, once again, it was not operational. They seriously should off some kind of advisory. It was a total disappointment.

The bed was awesome as was the shower.

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

Staff are rude. The pools are extremely packed all the time. Staff are not really helpful. They don't except my child anywhere she a good kid she doesn't complain but they see it different...

Exercise rooms. The hotel room. The food.

• Traditional Room

The A/C unit in our room had a rattle and a knock to it that sounded like someone was trying to enter our room all night.

The pool and the grounds were amazing.

• Traditional Room

This isn't a place to relax. I came here to relax and the housekeeping service did not do their jobs well. when I arrived to the room, there was already coffee stain in the coffee cups of the previous person had used it and it did not get tossed out. There was bugs all over the patio and bedroom. The housekeepers never came to clean the room I had to wait 5 hours. The housekeeping service does not do a adequate job of making sure the room is truly clean and sanitary. After waiting 5 hours, the turn down service came and they did not replace the cups still they just put it back next to the coffee machine. Do not come here if you trying to get great service. Only thing I liked was the pool area.

the pool

• Traditional Room

The only complaints I have are little ones. It is extremely hot but the AC didn't seem to be as cool as it should have been. We also had 2 bees in our room when we arrived. There was also an issue of little tiny bugs on the countertops and when leaving, an Orkin man was headed to my room. Sometimes when we'd first enter our room there would be a strong sewer smell but it seemed to go away or we just got used to it.

I found the amenities in the rooms to be very comfortable, from the beds to the tub to the AMAZING shower. The pools were so much fun, never too crowded, they were clean and enjoyable. We spent a lot of time at the water slide and loved every bit of it. The resort was quiet and friendly and we had an amazing view for the fireworks show.

• Traditional Room

The hotel boasted five pools with water slide. We got there the first day spent over $150 on 8th drinks and a pizza. Decided the next day to take a cooler to save some money was told we couldn't have a cooler by the pool because it was a restaurant. If you're going to boast five pools as an amenity of the hotel then don't tell me it's a restaurant when I go to sit by the pool. Oh and by the way it was over 100 degrees.

Very clean rooms beautiful landscaping and surrounding mountains.

I liked everything!

Magnificent resort, beautifully done. Staff were terrific, rooms were quite big with double sinks in the large bathroom A very good restaurant on site. Since we like to swim laps we found a lovely 25m pool there with lanes & only 3 people in it.

• Traditional Room

Having to pay an extra fee when we arrived there and we were not informed about this online.

The pool area was really nice and the room service at night was delicious.

• Traditional Room

We were married that Saturday my mother in law to be went to Westin Wednesday before the wedding as the card was in her name and the reservation she put in ours. She wanted no problems because of this so she had them charge her account that day and told them it was her daughters wedding day and they could be later then what she put on the reservation. We didn't leave the wedding until around midnight arrived at Westin about 12:40 my wife walks into the lobby in her wedding dress the girl at the counter has this look and says oh I'm so sorry we don't have a room for you. I was extremely mad my wife calls her mom we found out the next day her mom was on the phone and was extremely upset with the night manager, as she specifically went there that Wednesday to pay for it SO THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY PROBLEMS. Westin found a room for us at the Westword Look for the night, we put the key in the door start to open it and it gets slammed in our face. Someone was already in it. We go back down and they get us another room. We finally got to bed at 2:30 in the morning. The next morning I call Westin and they tell me they don't have a room. My wife calls her mom and she had us go straight over there and let them no they better find us a suite as the night manager said they would have one for us or she would be down and they wouldn't want her in there lobby on mother's day because she wouldn't be very nice. My wife told them and they got us a suite. Not only should they have given us the suite at no charge which they did they should have paid for our dinner Sunday night. It was a royal screw up on their part and when someone pays for a room in advance it shouldn't matter what time a person checks in. The suite was very nice, but this should not have happened.

• Traditional Room

The staff at the pool - they are not attentive and leave the pool very messy; lots of food and beverages just laying around attracting pests. Also, just disgusting to look at someone's plate of unfinished nachos laying on the ground next to the pool for 2.5 hours (not joking).

The property is in good condition and the views are beautiful.

• Traditional Room

For us, walking up and down 'hilly' paths and lots of steps to the pool, although the elevator helped some. And, not enough 'shady areas or areas to sit and enjoy the pools without being crowded or 'exposed'. And, the main bar and food place was small and there were very few tables near the lounge chairs so it was difficult for us to get some food and a drink or have a comfortable place to sit. It was much better suited to young people and families.

The entire staff could not have been more thoughtful and accomodating. It was our Anniversary and they 'greeted us' with fruit and bubbly water in our room because there was some minor confusion about our room. My husband is a cancer survivor and we need to use the valet service to get to our car and to our room. The valet staff was great-thoughtful and efficient! We ordered a salad for lunch and there was a mistake with the dressing. Chef Michel personally came out with a 'new salad' and talked about Farm to Table food, which we love! We shared our mutual interest in food and travel and he was so enthusiastic about his work at the Westin in Tucson, that it was a delight. We would recommend the Westin La Paloma to others who want a 'short' getaway from the Phoenix area and not have to drive too far.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Traditional Room

Cobwebs on lamps. There needed to be better signage to find our room..we walked the long way with luggage and passed several hotel employees that didn't say a word to help us.

The private pario space was a sweet surprise.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Traditional Room

The toilet had urine and they advised me check in was at 3 and I went back to check in they said it wasn't until 4 so that was a bust. They close the pool bar at 6 :(

Everything was very nice

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

There were bees and bugs in the room and bathroom. We werent supplied with robes. There was no menus for room service which we would have used.

We enjoyed the comfort of the room. The staff were helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Traditional Room

The beds are smaller than the ones in similar luxury hotels in the area, the breakfast buffet is below average

The pools and great - there are adult options, kid pools and a slide pool

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Traditional Room

They screwed up the Booking.com reservations. There breakfast Buffett way over priced (Sunday Morning $22.00) and food quality and selection better a Denny's.

The grounds were well maintained. Felt safe walking around in the evening and walking the dogs at night. No road noise. Nice pool park set up, picnic tables. Very convents to amenities, Restruants, drug stores, grocery stores, and upscale mall. The on-site latin Restruant was excellent.

• Traditional Room

Unfortunately I was disappointed with the service we received from the staff in the bar area and when I called to inquire about a late check out. When I called I the tone in her voice and the lack of willingness to accommodate our request was disappointing. Also, there was a high school prom on Saturday evening which resulted in a very noisy evening with teenagers running up and down the halls all night. This stay was definitely not the experience we have had in the past....

Spa facilities and pool area.

• Traditional Room

For as much as it is to stay there they dont have a complimentary breakfast that was very inconvenient. They do have a restaurant that does breakfast but its 21$ im not wanting to pay 21$ for my 6 yr old to eat breakfast she doesnt eat that much. It would be a waste. Pools neeeded to be skimmed and more walk abouts with staff as it was hard to order any drinks and there were trash around pools ex. Cups..

The staff was friendly property was great lots of family fun.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Actually nothing.

Comfortable bed, easy to find resort, good golf course. Best scallop dinner I have even had and I grew up in Maine. Pool was great. People, including the groundskeepers were extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

The property is bounded on the north by Sunrise Dr. a busy four- lane highway. Traffic noise was annoying. Recommend staying on the south side of complex.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

The property was overbooked, the rooms were off the main check in sight; no car can get to the rooms you must call and get golf cart to pick you up as long as you can call the front desk and maybe some one would answer. There is no photo of this or metion of this issue on the web page. I walked half a mile miles on property to my room back to my car and to lobby as i could not get a golf cart to pick me up. Room service was horrible half cooked frozen loaded potato skin , eggs over cooked. Third night in a guest next door has a screaming fit as their refrigerator was not working that called the front desk five time since 10am that day, so the hotel finaly changed it after the couple went out screaming waking all the guests up at 2:30am in the morning the manger changed the refrigerator making even more noise till 3:30 am . I had to work the next day. just realy bad!! the staff could not making any changes or doing anything without a manger if they could even find one. how they have 4 stars is a mystery to me.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

Twice we ate at AZUL for breakfast, very slow service and food was not great. Expensive for not very good food and poor service.

Work out facility and steam room.

• Traditional Room

Expect a drive if you are there to visit certain tourist attractions as this is set quite a ways off the main roads.

Once you drive the distance it's an oasis of comfort. Large rooms, So many pools, fire pits with conversation seating, some nearby shopping and restaurants, friendly staff.

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

Upon arrival didn't have room selection right.(Wanted mountain view ) so they to shuffle room around. Bed was hard as rock. No robes in the room. Small bath tub.Some staff members a little in polite. Could'nt accommodate a couples massage. We did get a little view of the mountain.Somewhat disappointed.

Nice heated pools and hot tubs. Didn't use slide but looked like fun. Good sized room. Nice t/v. Was there for our 33 year wedding anniversary and they did give us wine and chocolate covered strawberries which was nice.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Traditional Room

Gorgeous property, exquisite room, and wonderfully helpful staff. We had a family medical crisis and the staff really stepped up and compassionately assisted us.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

the bed was comfortable but sleeping in the queen size was just a little short for being six foot guy.

evrything was beautiful and clean. good decor and surroundings. the restraunt was very good too & not over priced either.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Traditional Room

Check in took forever as there was only one girl checking people in. Middle unit can hear clearly people walking, yelling, slamming doors etc very clearly from unit up above. Charged a $25.00 "resort fee" for ??, we only used the pool twice as there was no where to sit....and the pool area was not very clean. Shower leaked, tiny little ants coming out of bathroom drain!!?? Almost got ran over a few times by the security golf cart driving at dusk with no lights and going very fast on the ped. walkway!

The staff at Azul (restaurant) friendly and helpful. Nice area and well maintained grounds.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Traditional Room

Check-in took forever. They only had two people working even though there were 2 conferences going on a the same time and dozens of people checking in at the same time. Service at breakfast was also very slow. We waited over 30 minutes to get our food. Conference rooms are so over-airconditioned people were shivering.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Food is delicious. Beds are comfortable. View of the mountains is absolutely spectacular.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Traditional Room

The breakfast staff should have seated us away from other quests. We had a spontaneous 2 year old that disrupted guests.

The resort is beautiful. The pool was better than expected. The pool accommodated both adults with swim up bar, child pool, huge slide and a lazy river. Room service was fast and more delicious than expected. We were able to rent athletic gear - never expected it -And the price was unbeatable!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Traditional Room

They did not receive our booking for Booking.com and would not honor our receiptThey tried to call Booking.com, but really never got through and never got back to us, so they charged us half of the original cost. Booking. com made it right .

It was a beautiful place, Great views, many nice pools and hot tubs, excellent food and dining service. It was restful and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Traditional Room

Very relaxing place to stay for business; location great for University. Friendly and accommodating staff; wonderful pools and outside breakfast against the beautiful mountains!

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

• Traditional Room

Booked reservation asking for a mountain view. It was confirmed at check-in; however, it was a view of the pools with large tree obscuring any other view.

The amenities and staff are wonderful. The room was very comfortable. Bed was like a cloud. The concierge sent us a complimentary bottle of champagne for our 30th Anniversary. The onsite restaurant, Azul, was fabulous and our waiter was spectacular. Very nice getaway for our special day.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

• Deluxe Room with Mountain View

The pool area was difficult to get around in a relaxed state because of the way the chairs were laid out.

Beautiful hotel. I have already made several recommendations.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Deluxe Room with Golf View

Small shower. Too crowded during long weekends. Small pools. Expensive restaurants. No inexpensive breakfast alternative (expensive buffet or simple coffee shop). Rooms are spread apart so you may end up at the end of the facilities.

King bed was great and large bathroom including bathtubs and with convenient balcony with chairs and little table. Large TV with channels and movies you can actually watch without paying extra. Includes a working cooling fridge and a coffee machine with tea and Starbucks coffee. FREE water bottles in the fridge as well. Contigo restaurant next to it (walk from the hotel) is great.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Traditional Room

My only issue with this property is the state of their parking lot. Location of it compared to the room was just fine, but, seriously Westin, get it repaved! The parking lot is in poor condition compared to the rest of the property. Some of those pot holes could cause someone to lose a tire.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Traditional Room

You didn't register us under the correct name (you put the second room holder as the primary) which led to a thirty minute wait checking in, and the final bills were very confusing, but ultimately accurate.

Beautiful views, great food, good value Great pool!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Traditional Room

Extractor fan in bathroom didn't work. No non-slip mat by the shower so slipped and hurt myself getting out. Birds nesting in the light fitting on balcony so didn't use it much.

Excellent onsite restaurant - Contigo Latin Kitchen.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Traditional Room

First room assigned A/C did not work - over 80 degrees in our room Facilties was helpful but told us two hrs to wait for temp to drop to comfortable level Requested another room - evening staff at Reception seemed very disorganized! I talked to 4 different people in Reception and they were not on the same page. Room service - wine selection - if you do not offer what's on the menu do not bring a more expensive bottle that we did not request. Wanted Boxer brand - got a terrible Pinot that we ended up leaving in the room. It tasted like warm vinegar. Disappointed. On a lighter note, the pool beverage service and drinks/food were good and reasonable in price.

Pool and staff overall was nice Beautiful hotel

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Traditional Room

Food ridiculously expensive ad well as alcoholic beverages. The carpets in the rooms are old and smelly. Elevators are old, smelly and slow.

Pool staff view location

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Traditional Room

Booking.com did not inform me that you had to be 21 to check in so as I'm trying to check in I learn that I can't because of my age I was very upset.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Traditional Room

The air conditioning system did not work in our room. After complaining and them trying to do a quick fix (remove an extremely dirty filter to replace and moving air vent to blow directly on the bed) we were told that was the best it would get. The room was 75 degrees and we had it set for 65 and it was humid. The following morning we still did not get a resolution until we asked for a early check out with refund. Since they were unable to refund us we were finally moved to a new room that was 66 degrees cool and refreshing. Not hot and humid.

Pool side service was great. Pools were relaxing. Rooms were spacious however the cooling/AC system just did not work in our room.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Traditional Room

The property is large and confusing to navigate. The exercise facilities were not at all convenient to use.

The pool area is very nice and has lots of options.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Traditional Room

There was nothing I didn't like.p

This place provided a very clean,comfortable,relaxing good size room. The grounds were well manicured, the pools were clean,terrific golf amenities available and staff personnel were very nice and professional. A draft beer was flat but was quickly replaced at no extra charge. O

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Traditional Room

Arrived to a room with a dirty towel in the sink. Water slide was closed night we were there;when we complained to staff the next day they denied it was closed and made us feel like we were lying to them. They treat their guests like trash and don't listen and /or believe you when you have a legitimate complaint. Wait in line a half hour to check in and wait another half hour in line to check out. Room was really, really far from pool area. The 23.95 breakfast buffet was FAR from what you might expect at that price point.

Room was nice. But not worth it. Very little value given or received

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Traditional Room

Staff were pleasant and went out of their way to accommodate and ensure a great stay. Pool staff were great smiling and happy! Busy holiday weekend and everyone worked with. Smile

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Traditional Room

The front were you check in the staff there was not friendly and didn't explain what was going on with my card and was saying that we were going to be able to stay there ended up having to put more money on my card which was ok but the staff was not be helpful and not saying what I need to do. Which made the first part of the stay was up settings.

Love the pools had a lot of fun room was good some staff was every helpful

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Traditional Room

We were unaware that the gratuity had been added to our dinner check. Our waiter not only got 20 percent added by the hotel, but another 25 percent for us.. He was a good waiter, but on a bill of 94$, the boy got tipped $45...that as my only negative experience..I will most certainly be more careful next time.

It is a beautiful hotel, kid friendly and seemingly safe. Pools were wonderful, service was readily available..excellent coffee in the room, lush towels and bedding...much to love...

Browse The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa traveller photo gallery