Reviews of The Westin Minneapolis 4 stars

88 South 6th Street, Downtown Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA

#26 of 45 hotels in Minneapolis

The staff was so nice.
    • Studio Suite with Sofa Bed

There are no microwaves in the rooms. It seems like you pay for anything additional. The walkway to our car was closed until noon.

The staff was so nice. The location was great.

Ideal location
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

Everything was good, fees for car parking high, but I presume that is the going rate for the area and an inner city hotel chain.

Great location, within walking distance of all amenities, close to the stadium, staff were helpful, polite extremely efficient. Room was clean and looked after every day.

The location was excellent for downtown activities!
    • Executive King Room -City View

Our room had a window that looked at an interior wall not outside. I would only return if I had an outside view. Also we returned at 4:30 in the afternoon to rest and our room had still not been made up.

The location was excellent for downtown activities!

Wouldn’t recommeny
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Blood on the comforter Dusty air fans The room wasn’t ready Unclear expectations of expensive valet Incompetent guest service members

The shower head

The location downtown is great.
    • Executive King Room -City View

The “Executive King Room” is the size of my walk in closet, the “city view” was a parking garage. It was not at all what the front desk sold me on.

The location downtown is great.

Classy and so much fun!
    • Westin Grand Suite

Every restaurant closes at 9pm and if you need to eat later than that, the room service was 80-150 dollars for two people!! So either buy your own snacks or eat before 9 pm!!!

The bartenders are outstanding at the BANK restaurant, the people that checked us in and nice and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the hotel is just gorgeous. SO WORTH OUR STAY.

Great short stay.
    • Traditional King Room

The safe is awkwardly located on the floor in the middle of the closet. Door of the safe stays open and interferes with closing the closet door and takes up room so can’t put suitcase in the closet.

Big well lit bathroom. The window in the back wall was a creative way to light up a room hat would have otherwise been dark due to its location. Created a nice ambiance.

$250 parking was $45 which is extra a night
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

We and others customers checking in had to wait almost 2 hours before we were checked in because our rooms were not ready we almost missed our dinner reservations they where having a staffing issue

Bed was great TV nice, great location.
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

That doors on one side lock you out--- need to enter south side

Bed was great TV nice, great location....eat at Manny's or Ikes right around corner

Did not like not being a le to watch msnbc.
    • Traditional King Room

Did not like not being a le to watch msnbc. Do not like Fox newss. Was sad to hear Westin was purchased by Marriot. It's like sleeping with me enemy. Not into Tepublican Fox news brainwashing. Won't stay here again

Great hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - City View

That parking was pricey, and since dogs are allowed we unfortunately had a dog crying and howling in the room next door which was annoying

I liked everything about the hotel. Very clean, comfortable and great location. Pool was nice and warm. Loved the robes, loved the beds! Enjoyed my stay

Overall a fabulous "stay-cation."
    • Traditional King Room

We ordered room service and was shocked by the price of chocolate cake, But it was delicious

The restaurant was excellent when we just wanted to stay at the hotel. Coffee shops and restaurants within walking distance. Friendly and respectful staff.

I'm more than likely not going back.
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

The room itself was too small. You feel like your in a small box. The pool was alright until a group of children came throwing a basketball and almost hit my 3 year old. The thing I really didn't like is that you have to pay $49 per day For parking which made us park in one of the garages nearby. Having to still pay for parking is ridiculous!

I liked the view of the city and the bed was comfortable.

overall it was ok.
    • Traditional King Room

The parking situation and not being able to access the skyways in the morning.

The chocolate that was given at check in and the free bottles of water in the rooms

Fantastic customer service in a beautifully reimagined historic bank close to downtown.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - City View

Excellent concierge-by-text service! I received a text the morning of my reservation asking if I had questions or concerns. I'd come down with a terrible cold earlier in my trip, and the Westin staff person had a pot of herbal tea with honey brought to our room after I checked in. Impressed!

Won't stay here again
    • Executive King Room -City View

Elevators are slow. Long walk to the front desk. Hotel staff is rude. Bartender rolled eyes at us twice when we ordered two rounds of drinks right before last call. Bar closes early at 11:30. We ordered pizza to our room and the front desk wouldn't allow them to deliver to our room because of "security policy" so we had to get dressed and go down to get it ourselves. We notified the front desk of these issues at check out and no compensation was offered. There are better hotels in the area and we will take our business elsewhere for future stays in Minneapolis downtown. If you're considering staying here, consider Loews instead. Staff is exceedingly better and you are made to feel welcome as a guest, not an inconvenience.

Location is convenient. Very close to everything in downtown. Comfortable bed. Good bath products. Love the robe!

The Westin was perfect for our stay while in town for a...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The Westin was perfect for our stay while in town for a wedding in Minneapolis. The room was spacious, the staff was incredibly friendly (we got a small room upgrade), and the lightrail was SO convenient / close by. Highly recommend taking the lightrail if you are coming from the MSP airport, the stop is less than a block away from the hotel.

Pleasant place to stay as a business traveler.
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

I was initially put in a tiny room with no view (this did NOT match the square footage and city view promised in my booking), but was moved to a slightly larger room upon request. The media-enabled machines in the fitness center barely work - the touch screens are miserably unresponsive.

Fantastic staff and clean, comfortable rooms.

Will return to this hotel. Its proximity to the part of town we want to be in is excellent.
    • King Room - Disability Access

In-house restaurant is a bit iffy: pleasant staff during evening; breakfast crew needed another hour of sleep before work--I got the feeling that the buffet breakfast was where our server wanted us to to go; no follow up on what the meal was like after we ordered off the menu. I had to go to him to get water [and anything else that was missing from the meal, such as condiments]. Please note that parking is by valet: $99 for the 2 nights and 2 days.

The Westin is a converted bank building: floor access is limited by guest key. Rooms are large, and extremely quiet. Nicollet Mall is less than 100 metres from the front door on 6th South St. Dakota JAzz Suppeer Club is 5 blocks away. Well lit, lots of people always around. Many patio choices for meals, drinks, coffee. Lots of Minneapolis workers wearing bright yellow to answer questions.

Never again, false advertisment. Will not recommend.
    • King Room - Disability Access

I chose this hotel because the pool in the picture looked amazing. The hotel itself looked luxurious. In the morning, I called and asked where the pool was, the lady on the phone said the third floor. So we go down to the pool, only to find out that the pool was under construction. It was a disappointment and a waste of time. You would think that they would have informed us that. My friend's bed was sunken in the middle. The "view" was not what we expected. The windows are super high up. It was not a pleasant experience and not worth the money I paid.

I liked the location of the hotel, it was downtown.

We were surprised at the check in quandary and it dampened our weekend, with the delayed start to th
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

We were asked in advance what time we would be checking in and responded, "between 3-4 pm". When we were checking in at 3:10, we were informed we would need to wait 30 minutes for a room to be made available. We inquired after 30 minutes and were ( politely) informed "not ready yet". Room was ready after 40-50-minutes. We waited in the lobby, feeling a bit conspicuous. Became aware of room being ready on the third inquiry at the check in station. Minimal condolences offered. The stagnant near-hour affected our plans.

Quiet room.

Room on line was $109 with an all-in cost of $121.
    • Traditional King Room

Room on line was $109 with an all-in cost of $121. The Westin is a block away from the Green Line light rail, so it was a perfect location to get to both a Vikings game and a Twins game. Many eating and shopping establishments close by. Check in was very easy and all Westin employees were friendly and helpful. Room was compact but very nice. Great pillows. Nice bathroom. I'd stay here again.

It was too expensive but it was close enough to walk to the Twins game.
    • Traditional King Room

The price for one night!!!

The food on the buffet was not very hot and the price for what you get is pricey. Most hotels that are spendy, provide a breakfast with your room.

I would definitely stay here again when I come back to town.
    • Traditional King Room

I liked the historical property, with beautiful original details everywhere. A wine "vault" which was once the bank's vault. The location is perfect for exploring all of Minneapolis, near the light rail and near a Starbucks.

20 year anniversary getaway
    • Traditional King Room

the staff went above and beyond to assure that our anniversary getaway was romantic. When we got to our room a bottle of wine and dessert was waiting with a sentiment note.

With so many choices of hotels in MPLS, don't choose the Westin
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

The walls seem to be very thin. We could hear every noise from the hallway and adjacent rooms. Also, in the bathrooms you can hear every word being spoken from the neighborhouing room. The first night the people in the neighborouing rooms spent the night in the hallway! Clothes off, on their speaker phones and laying on the floor. We got almost zero sleep. Also, housekeeping never serviced our room once the entire stay. We spoke with the desk staff at the hotel several times about the concerns and have yet to hear any response.

Convenient location

Outstanding experience
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - City View

There is nothing not to like about the Westin. Any trip I take to the Twin Cities I am staying here.

Everything was beyond my expectations. I felt safe and secure and the staff was amazing. The free WiFi and pool are outstanding. The staff is polite, knowledgeable, and make you feel right at home!

Great Place to Stay
    • Traditional King Room

Parking was a bit of a pain. Valet parking cost $50 but I was able to park in a garage across the street connected by skyway for $20. However, getting from the skyway to my room involved a labrynth of stairs and two elevators.

Located in an old art deco bank the lobby/restaurant of this hotel is one of a kind. A truly classy property with all of the attributes of a downtown Westin Hotel. I was able to walk to Target Field and watch the Twins play baseball, and find multiple places to eat within a couple of blocks.

Excellent Location, Clean rooms with good facilites , Billing system is a nightmare
    • Traditional King Room

Billing system is a nightmare - got overcharged by $970.- . Front desk clueless about how charges are calculated

Excellent location and facilities in each room.

Awful!!!
    • King Room - Disability Access

AC was not working. Very hard to find registration desk. No parking available and independent lots not paid for. Had requested a room for handicapped and there was a tub!! My husband cannot get into a tub and stand for a shower. He is in a wheelchair. Wi-fi cost $14.00 for 1 day!! We actually left the hotel - no refund given.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Executive King Room -City View

I didn't like that there was obvious prostitution going on at the hotel. I cannot imagine that the staff doesn't know about it either because it was very obvious to us. In the middle of the afternoon, we saw a very thin young woman with a much older man down near the pool out in the hallway and as we were coming around the corner to the locker rooms, he had her hands pinned up over her head against a wall in a sexual way and he was telling her she had to do whatever he said because he had just paid. Then we saw this same woman with a man who appeared to be her pimp, walking with her in the lobby an hour later and he was gripping her by the upper arm in a tight hold as they walked. Two hours later, we saw her and the same (pimp) man with another older gentleman arranging another deal. This was very obvious that she was a prostitute and the man was her pimp. They walked right past the desk again. It wasn't like we were out looking for this. It was right in front of our faces on Monday, July 3. The woman was extremely thin and scantly dressed, as if she was going out to a dance club in the middle of the afternoon. This was not our imagination, especially when we heard some of the interaction. For this to be going on at the hotel so openly, I would say the hotel is not family friendly and I would hesitate to stay there again because of this alone.

The bed was comfortable. The city view room was clean and very nice. The hotel was conveniently located to Target Field and other attractions.

Lukewarm on the Westin for the price
    • Executive King Room -City View

30 dollars for a microwave and 45 dollar a night parking was absurd. Room was pretty small with a poor view. We're pretty sure the bed wasn't a king, either.

Free coffee was nice. Rooms are isolated and you don't feel close to your neighbor. Showers were nice. Elevators were fast.

Love this hotel and staff
    • Traditional King Room

Terrible road construction continues around the hotel

Andrew of the front staff was particularly engaging and helpful as Wes Preston. They made our stay very nice.

Park outside the city and take an Uber
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

Parking is a JOKE. The only options are 2 ramps that both cost $31 a night and the next day starts at 7 am. We left at checkout and ended up paying $62 for 16 hours. They don't comp you anything. Breakfast was not included either and is $16.99 for the buffet. The pool/hottub area was relaxing but there were 3 different band-aids on the floor..pretty disgusting. I also found an m&m on the floor of my room. Cleanliness definitely needs more attention here.

They allow pets. Very comfortable and big bed but it made the room feel cramped. The view of the city was phenomenal. The gym was really great and the skyway access was an added perk. The location is great, we were able to walk and explore the city and see places like Target field and the Stone Arch Bridge.

A bit outdated
    • Executive King Room -City View

Room was very small. The "city view" looked onto the roof of building next door. Not pretty

Bedding was soft and comfortable, rain shower was amazing and the poor was clean and pretty.

Adequate
    • Executive King Room -City View

The air-conditioning is very loud, so loud you can not sleep and it blows directly onto your head. The bed could perhaps be positioned so that it is away from the only vent in the room so that it is not blowing on your face. It was 90 degrees out and I had to sleep with no air-conditioning because of this.

The bed was comfortable and I liked the different pillow options. The food in the restaurant was tasty (although a little overpriced for some of the main course items).

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The hotel was located in a great area of downtown...
    • Traditional King Room

Downside is the area appeared all to be under construction some businesses and streets were completely blocked off. I thought my room was pretty small comparably especially the bathroom.

The hotel was located in a great area of downtown Minneapolis. Walking distance to almost everything one could ask for in the city. Sports, Restaurants, Nightlife, Shopping, and Public Transportation all within blocks.

Rip off.
    • Traditional King Room

I paid for the room on booking.com but when I got there they took $200 extra off my card saying it was for just in case and haven't put the money back on my card. Rip off.

Very close to target field and lots of places

Excellent hotel
    • Traditional King Room

We were up graded to a suite, when asked why we were in town. It was our anniversary! Also at the bar was gifted a complimentary glass of champagne, as a gesture to celebrate our anniversary! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms ! Large towels!

Long wait for room
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - City View

Drove 6 hours to get here, arrived at noon and was told my hotel room would be ready by then because I had an event at 2 and I was not able to get to my hotel room until 5 o'clock, extreamly dissapointed

• Executive King Room -City View

The personal was OK . The valet parking Stole my car sunglasses value in $500 the manager of the valet parking he said to me he is nothing more he can do Same thing for the manager of the hotel

The room was OK

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

City view?
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

Was supposed to be a good city view but I was dissapointed in it. Not a good view and the windows were too high and could not see out without standing on a chair.

Staff was great restaurant is awesome

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Bedding and Pillows were very comfy and clean.
    • Traditional King Room

Wifi was not free - ridiculous to charge. Not very 'friendly' and very greedy to charge. The bathroom door is huge and opens awkwardly - not really fully opening all the way open, and is in the way when the shower door is even slightly opened.

Bedding and Pillows were very comfy and clean. The towels and sheets all smelled very fresh and clean.

Disappointing for the cost!
    • Traditional King Room

We arrived in our room and were getting ready for bed, pulled the blankets back and noticed the sheets were visibly dirty! I took pictures. Called the front desk to request new sheets, 45 minutes later we got new sheets and had to change the bedding ourselves. I've never paid that much for a hotel room to have dirty sheets. I've also never left a negative review for anything. I informed the lady at the desk upon checkout and she said "oh I'm sorry to hear that." That was it.. will never stay here again 😟

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

The bed was so amazing that either my husband didn't...
    • Traditional King Room

The bed was so amazing that either my husband didn't snore or I slept so well I didn't hear him! I also liked how secure the elevators were, needed to use your room key to get to your floor.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

downtown hotel
    • Traditional King Room

my room had little bitty windows and a view of NOTHING

good location;comfortable beds;quiet at night;restaurant downstairs; easily accessible by light-rail from airport

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Nice place to stay.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

I was expecting a little different room. I was expecting to be on a higher floor with a better view. The room description said view of the skyline. We were on the floor that looked out over the roof of part of the building.

It was a wonderful place with great employees and very polite employees. Lots of things to do and places to eat all around the area.

Beautiful, historic building with gorgeous rooms!
    • Traditional King Room

They charged my visa again for my room. Just a little mistake that was fixed with a quick phone call.

We had an absolutely stunning view of downtown, in a beautiful room. This hotel holds a special place in my heart as my boyfriend proposed to me here. Will definitely be back one day! After he proposed we had a celebratory dinner at the BANK which was amazing. Delicious food and good service. Honestly have nothing but good things to say about this place!

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Breathtaking architecture
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The lobby is stunning...converted old bank with soaring ceilings. Staff extremely accommodating and location in the heart of downtown, 1 block from light rail to the airport.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

We were in the pool.
    • Traditional King Room

We were in the pool... my significant other was sitting in one of the deck chairs (he had a bad knee, and could hardly walk) with his bad leg kicked up while I was in the pool... and a cleaning lady made him get up and move so she could get the water up... seriously??? We were the only ones in the pool area

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Not for travelers with car looking for downtown location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Location was awful, particularly when parking for guests was a ridiculous $45 per night. No real lobby, just a cavernous restaurant. The poor design means that in cold weather they actually seal close the supposed front door to the hotel, and one needs to enter via the parking valet entrance. No sundries/gift shop. In order to use the skyway system, you must go down to the 1st floor, then take a second elevator to the skyway level. Bottom line - a former bank does not a good hotel make.

Room was clean & modern and housekeeping was thorough.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Way over priced!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - City View

The experience was terrible. The ppl were nice but it just doesn't compare to the one in Los Angeles

I thought that the Westin Minneapolis would at least be something like the one in downtown Los Angeles. Boy was i totally wrong. I will never stay at that one again. Not for that price.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Hotel was beautiful, bartenders where awesome front desk needs to find another job not working with
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

The staff at the front counter was not personal, had no customer services what so ever...if you asked her a question she made you feel like you where stupid...for ex..she told me she needed my card for incidentals on the room but never said it was a 200.00 hold on my cc when I confronted her about it she argued with me that she did tell me, I asked her if she told me then why am I standing here asking her about it!! She said I told you and I don't know why you're standing here and that I wasn't listening and that's that her problem!!! I didn't want to start a fuss because there where people behind me so I just left...her customer service was horrible!!! I was so ready to check out at that moment!!

The bartenders where so nice and personal..it made you not want to leave...

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Definitely consider staying at the downtown Westin
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

Little things: Bathroom counter is way down at knee level--so low for a tall person. Bathroom door wouldn't stay open-it kept swinging shut. And there's no towel bar in the bathroom. Pillows were strange-not thick enough for a side sleeper, and they were each about a mile long. I walked out for dinner and while there are good restaurants on Hennepin if you only want huge amounts of meat, I didn't find good choices for more-vegetable options.

Staff is excellent. the lobby (an old bank) is outstanding. Room was large and comfortable. Bed was great. Unlike so many cheaper hotel rooms, the TV remote actually worked!

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

A great, convenient and comfortable place to stay.

Nothing could have been better.

Very close to Metro Train station. Close to many good restaurants. Used Metro from the airport and did not require rental car. Rooms were modern and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Nice location, bad experience...
    • Traditional King Room

I booked a room with another female friend. The second night, two men were extremely loud in the corridor right in front of our room. We called the front desk and they said they sent someone up. Unfortunately, the men continued shortly after, fighting for almost one hour and then tried to enter our room! We got scared, called security and had to move rooms at 2am. Manager apologized and offered free breakfast. At check-out the clerk tried to charge me the room fee - which I paid in advance - for the new room! She would not believe me that I had already paid even when I showed the receipt and explained we had to move rooms because they had their male guests not under control.. That was not only rude but also annoying as I had to wait 15 min. for the manager to clear up things - without an apology to me. Overall, some staff was friendly, but I really wished that they had cared more for the security and comfort of their female guests (leave a security guard on floor if there is such a disturbance??) as well as be more prompt about checking out, at least offering an apology for their mistake.

Good location and elegant style in a former bank building. Four blocks from Convention center and with many restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Really nice hotel. Definitely stay there again.
    • Executive King Room -City View

The bathroom door was too wide so having it open made it a challenge to use the bathroom. There were basically no hooks to hang towels, so had to put them on the door and shower (which was glass, so not good for drying). Valet parking at $45/day is steep for the weekend. We used a parkade one block away off 7th at $6/night and $6/day for the Sat and Sun. Quick walk over.

The lobby is amazing, wish I had eaten there. Loved the hot tub and pool. The bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

The room was excellent and I enjoyed the shower!
    • Traditional King Room

Kinda sucked that my view was another building but I wasn't in the hotel room long enough to need the window!

The room was excellent and I enjoyed the shower!

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Quiet and comfortable room.
    • Traditional King Room

Seemed that the front desk and only two agents at a busy time was not enough to handle the check ins. Also, the condoms left in the side table drawer added to the ambiance.

Quiet and comfortable room.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Nice stay but road closures at night made returning to the hotel a nightmare.
    • Renewal King Room

The downside to this property was all the construction and closed roads. I got lost trying to find a way back to the hotel with all but one street left to get to the hotel late at night. GPS doesn't give you alternate routes based on evening road closures.

The room was spacious, clean, and beds and shower pure heaven.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

OK Stay - wouldn't pay full price to stay here
    • Traditional King Room

Took more than 30 minutes to check in. When I did get my keys they didn't work and had to wait in line again to get new ones. The cleaning staff paid no attention to the do not disturb sign. I also had a late check out scheduled that I don't think was comminuicated.

Beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Nice shower

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

The staff was super friendly, there location excellent, the...
    • Traditional King Room

My TV remote didn't have working batteries and two electrical outlets didn't work.

The staff was super friendly, there location excellent, the property charming.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Not a chance I'll stay again!
    • Traditional King Room

There were bugs in our bed.. the valet took forever to get our car.. even after we called 35 min earlier. Breakfast buffet was not good.. eggs were old.. no pancakes or french toast... not a good selection for a weekend breakfast

The bed was comfy.. room was large

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Great hotel in perfect location. Watch out for Wifi costs though.
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

WiFi for a fee from bedrooms (this shouldn't be the case in this day n age).

Hotel bar and shared facilities are great. Location next to the light rail is perfect for commute to / from the airport. Beds super comfy. Staff were really helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

The location is excellent - everything is walking distance,...
    • Traditional King Room

The "free" wi-fi was a bit of a joke. The connection speed is very slow and it dropped out a lot more often than you would expect from a hotel of this class. But wait - if you just pay some cash you get the upgraded version! Maybe that's fine for business travelers whose company will dock the bill, but in 2016 it's a bit rich to charge vacationers extra to get high-speed internet. Also, the choice of cable channels was more limited than in many freeway motels. Maybe I could've paid extra for that too?

The location is excellent - everything is walking distance, and the building itself has a very nice lobby. No view, but eh, you're downtown. Helpful staff, too.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Lack of service left me disappointed
    • Deluxe King Bedroom with City View

2 night stay, left room at 10 am and returned at 6:30 pm. Room had not been cleaned. I called desk to have it cleaned while we went back out @ 7 and was assured would be cleaned while we were out. Returned @ 11pm and had still not been touched. This shouldn't happen at any hotel, especially a supposed 4 star hotel.

Great central downtown location.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Served our purpose for visit and a really good location
    • Executive King Room -City View

Room service breakfast was poor value

Comfy with plenty of pillows

When checking in, no one mentioned how much money would be...
    • Traditional King Room

When checking in, no one mentioned how much money would be withdrawn from credit card for deposit.

4.5
    It’s not the Westin I know and familiar with.
    • Traditional King Room

Staff is not very helpful, bathroom was not clean. Floor was very dusty.

close to everything

This hotel was beyond excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - City View

This hotel was beyond excellent. The staff was great, the rooms are really quiet and very comfortable beds! Short walk to the target field!

Great location and the staff was very helpful.
    • Traditional Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great location and the staff was very helpful. The beds were comfortable.

Situation with for not opening handled poorly
    • Traditional King Room

The staff, how they handled my situation with batter drying on door

Th m the rooms were nice

I was not too happy with being in a windowless room but I...
    • Traditional King Room

I was not too happy with being in a windowless room but I guess I got the room for which I paid.

Mattress is a little fatigued