Reviews of The Westin New Orleans Canal Place 4 stars

#66 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Fake pool at the hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The wed site shows a pool. With a description of a roof top heated pool. There is no pool i was told it leaked and was removed 3 years ago. I asked why it was not removed from the web site. I was told you are not the first to complain.....i think you know why the pic is left on the page.....people like a pool. This is deception i would not have booked if i knew there was no pool.

Location was great.

Great location but needs better cleaning services
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hallways needed carpet cleaning and vacuuming. Stains in tub. No fitted sheets on mattresses only a tucked flat sheet. Slow flushing toilet. Pets allowed.

Location, friendly staff and nice ambience

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

If I was scheduled to be out why wasn't my room cleaned until 7pm a manager at housekeeping came wit
    • Traditional King Room

I booked a overstay with guest services at check in they did not enter the information correctly my room card was turn off no record for my overstay I was treated unfairly and charged a higher rate than was mentioned when I requested the overstay all because lack of knowledge by the guest services at check in

Did not meet my expectation form previous stay.
    • Traditional King Room

I had stayed there several years ago and the hotel had deteriorated since then. Towels weren't as soft or fluffy, bathroom vanity was stained, furniture, was some what beat up, drain plug did not operate on the bidet. The roof top pool had been closed because it was not handicapped accessible with no plan to reopen..

Location, very convenient to the French Quarter and downtown.

The best mini vacation.
    • Traditional King Room

My husband and I LOVED this place. It was centrally located to Bourbon St, right across was Harrahs casino and walking distance to everything else. We are definitely coming back next year. And I can’t forget the staff very helpful and friendly. Thank you everyone at Westin for making our stay a memorable one.

• Traditional King Room

The room was dated and filthy, they don’t have a washer or dryer, they are supposed to be a 4 Star hotel. They also advertise a pool and they don’t have one and, they don’t a have a central patron area they don’t have mircorwaves, if they lend you one it’s $50. Absolutely insane, the concierge is never at the desk. The gift shop is horrific and overpriced!!!!!! Never saying there again

Location, in Canal Shopping center, near aquarium,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The interior needs an upgrade. The sink in my bathroom was cracked. The chair was not comfortable & did not appear to be part of the decor. The outlets for my devices were not up to date.

Location, in Canal Shopping center, near aquarium, Insectarium, French Quarter. Staff, I have stayed here many times over the years & I always see familiar faces on t he staff. They are always friendly & very helpful. The view from the lobby is spectacular!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Staff was friendly, great views, close to everything.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms need major updates. Carpeting was very worn, walls were dirty, bathroom had one hook for shower. Also the go green option could at least mean getting the trash empty on a daily basis. We asked for towels and trash emptied and only got towels and dirty towels were not taken out.

Staff was friendly, great views, close to everything.

Close to French quarters
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

NO POOL, paid $30 for parking in which I was only there for 20 hours, bath tub filled with water when taking a shower, pour drainage. Had what looked like a cockroach in our bathtub and when I checked out I told the clerk at the desk about it and showed a picture, but he didn’t seem disgusted and just down played it by saying it was a cricket(which it was not). Didn’t like that the lobby was on the 11th floor & you had to take several different elevators to get to your floor. Also got stuck in a room #1409 with no view of the river, the only view was the roof... the lamp shades were stained & oh if I have mentioned it already NO POOL on the roof like the website stated. No activities

Close to French quarters Comfortable beds

Don’t like having to use 2 sets of elevators each time you go out. Lobby is on 11th floor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bellman lost a piece of my luggage but I was running late & could not stay to help find it after initially looking. I called over 5 times & explained it had my medicine and makeup worth over $500

Room was very nice & bed was comfortable

Over all great stay, just an update is needed. Would stay again.
    • Traditional King Room

Hotel justneed a little updating. I did not bring a charger wall plugthinking I could plug into TVs or lamp, but desk clerk told me to go to a nearby drugstore (in New Orleans terrible heat) to buy a plug. Which I had to do in order to power my phone.

Staff was terrific. Hotel needs a little upgrade. Lobby is terrific, furniture a little tired. The WiFi hardware hookups in room out dated. Room needs a chair in addition to desk chair. Overall a great location, comfortable rooms.

Overall, I had a pleasant stay. This was a short getaway for my husband and I.
    • Traditional King Room

There was an unpleasant smell in the hallway and the room could have been a little cleaner. It may have been the carpet.

Location was great—we could walk everywhere: shopping,casino,and restaurants

Over priced!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

I stayed at the hotel right across the street (Double Tree) for a cheaper price. Room were just as nice, plus their rooms came with queen size beds instead of doubles. To me I compare this hotel to an upscale Hampton Inn.

Quick check in, and very friendly front desk staff.

VERY nice place
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Check in on the 11th floor was different, but once someone pointed out the sign it was great...had been a 13 hour drive that day...

Great location! Awesome view and nice rooms!

Won’t stay in this nasty hotel again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room had a horrible odor and stains all over the carpet. Hallway carpet was bowed up in the middle. Asked to be moved to another room because of smell and was told we could not be moved. They sent someone up to squirt an orange smelling liquid here and there on the carpet which did no good at all. We requested a bellman and waited over 40 minutes and no one showed so we had to get our luggage down ourselves. Parking fees were ridiculous.,

Great view!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Initially, the front desk person told me that the hotel had been overbooked and no rooms of the type I reserved were available. I had a confirmed reservation and prepaid for my room. However, the manager found a room for me. Later the lock malfunctioned, causing me to have come back to the front desk twice and then wait for the security staff to reprogram it.

Great view! Competent staff.

Perfect base to explore New Orleans
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Whats not to like about a great hotel on New Orleans

Great rooms. We took a room with a river view which I would recommend. Good breakfast in the restaurant and the free cocktail voucher on arrival was nice touch. The hotel position is excellent with a short walk to the French Quarter and easy access to the trolley to explore the city more widely. A great base to explore the city.

It’s close to bourbon street and everything is walking...
    • Traditional King Room

Parking is on the higher end of cost. The rooms are just basic nothing more than an average motel would look like , I expected something nicer. One of the main lamps bulb needed to be replaced. The room was next to elevators so we heard that thru out our stay. Furniture is out dated and looks pretty old. It was just ok.

It’s close to bourbon street and everything is walking distance. I like how it’s connected to the canal shops.

I would stay agree
    • Traditional King Room

Housekeeping took forever to come, my room did not have earplugs, alarm clock rang at 1a, bathroom needed attention

Breakfast was great, comfortable beds, close to points of interest

Great location and very clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

The air conditioning in our room was questionable. There was no consistency with the air control. It was cold then hot, cold then hot, the whole time which made for uncomfortable sleep.

Great location and very clean

Easy in and easy out whether you drive in or take a cab from airport & the location is great
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not sure that I have any complaints, staff was great, best blueberry pancakes I have ever eaten. Taxi service was readily available for evening

Easy shopping location Great view of the Mississippi River and French quarter

Overall good for the location and views... but would like to see signs of better upkeep.
    • Traditional King Room

Beautiful but you could tell the upkeep was maybe overwhelming or neglected. Was quite the contrast of what I expected considering the Canal Shops were located on floors 1 & 2 (Tiffany, BCBG, Morton's restaurant and many other high end shops). Stained bedding, the carpets were faded and stained throughout (elevator, rooms, hallways, etc.) Inside the rooms the heating/AC vent was covered in dust. A nearby room must have had the same because a giant dust ball was placed on the table right outside their room for housekeeping to pick up. I upgraded the room to include the Heavenly bed - it was Heavenly horrible. The bed was sooo uncomfortable that I would hate to see what we would have gotten without the upgrade. There is no Pool or Spa - which apparently they used to have at least a pool but took it out. We were put in an adjoining room which the 'neighbors' were quite loud. Our 'Do Not Disturb' sign was missing. I asked the housekeeper for one and all I got was "no speak English"... so I had to go down to the lobby to request one where the front desk called someone and requested they just place on the door and not knock -- when I got back later my husband said they knocked and knocked until he answered and they handed him the sign - he was in the room sick with the flu. Even with all the negatives I listed, I still wouldn't completely rule them out as an option for my next visit.

Overall the hotel was nice, friendly people, and great location. (And the views from the lobby and the river view rooms couldn't be beat!)

Location is excellent and staff are very helpful and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bathroom didn’t have ventilation and smelled like cigarettes. Pillows on the beds weren’t the best

Location is excellent and staff are very helpful and friendly.

Extremely disappointed for a westin standard
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Card key doesn’t work, had to keep asking the front desk to reprogrammed at least once or twice a day! Housekeeping had to be requested! Double bed is too small, more like meant for a single person Complimentary water in the room is limited to 1 bottle even when the room stays 4!

My stay was just ok. Nothing special.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

No pool at the hotel. The website states that there is a pool. Very disappointed. I chose that hotel because the pool looked nice on the website pictures. Will never book with Westin New Orleans again!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

The room smelled like mildew every single day. The carpet maybe felt damp. The hotel corridor smelled better and the air was cleaner.

Awesome views
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room service breakfast. Sent wrong items and terrible tasting

Room service breakfast terrible. Not what we ordered and it was unflavored terrible. But loved your solution. Promply advised would credit us and offered us to come to buffet. We did not do buffet but appreciate the offer Excellent customer service. All staff great

Excellent service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

One thing was there's no microwave. Second, the main issue, is the ATM declined my money transfer.

The service was tremendous and very honest, and I appreciate their great work. The hotel is very new experience and can't wait to come back when they'll begin renovating the facility in the near future.

I loved the location and the view was really nice!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The wifi was very slow, no bathroom vent, we had to change our own beds and the shower was very slow draining.

I loved the location and the view was really nice!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Shower leaked out into the foyer of our room. Unable to have a flower arrangement delivered in advance for friends birthday. Hotel said they would send up complementary champagne and chocolate. NEVER received.

Overall, the stay was good.
    • Traditional King Room

The parking cost and that the staff was unaware of the actual cost per day while we were there. It was being charged at special event rates that week, but everyone kept saying that it was only $30 a day. It was actually $45 a day. Moved my vehicle after within the first 24 hours to an off property location.

The location.

Good location had a great time in NO
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Had a problem with soiled linen in granddaughters room and cleaning staff left clean linen for them to change bed themselves Not except able for your class of hotel

Staff was great and were very helpful especially front desk staff and concierge staff

Bed very comfortable, location to all activities was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioning unit never warmed up, even when adjusted to heat setting, never worked so we had to just turn it off. It was the worst. The advertisement stated a seating area in the room and there was none, the clerk at check in desk said there would be chairs and a desk, but no sitting area as advertised.

Bed very comfortable, location to all activities was excellent, great view of the Mississippi River from open meet and great area off the bar.

Luggage policy.
    • Traditional King Room

Luggage policy. There’s no reason why we couldn’t use a cart to move our own luggage. The front deck said it was against policy for us to use a cart. We had to make several trips as.a result.

Hotel ok. New Orleans itself was fantastic.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The decorations are in need of refurbishment. The rooms are not clean at all and it can be as late as 6 pm before housekeeping have tidied the room. Very hit and miss with regards to replenishment of bathroom items. Checking in staff very robotic. They also tried to charge me for the room which I had already paid for. I was aware of the above so whilst I hoped previous reviews had exaggerated regretabbly they hadn’t

The beds are very comfortable

Great location, and very nice facilities.
    • Traditional King Room

All the extra taxes added to an " adjusted " room rate for Mardi Gras weekend .... $35+ in taxes

Had room service for breakfast , the pancakes were GREAT!

Very pleasent stay.
    • Traditional King Room

Hit and miss when or if room would be cleaned. No "Make Up Room" notices provided to place on door handle. One receptionist was unhelpful and dismissive, the rest were extremely helpful and courteous.

location and generally helpful reception staff.

Good for Mardi Gras - location great. Expected slightly better accommodations but was fine.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

We somehow ended up in an ADA accessible room and the door to the bathroom automatically closed every time and there was no vent so made the bathroom extremely stuffy. Also the shower had no shelf in it so shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc had to be left on shower floor - annoying!

Location was outstanding!

Overall good location along the edge of the French quarter with a helpful and friendly front desk.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lighting in the room was okay, the outlets were loose and chargers wouldn’t stay in completely. The housekeeper also never gave us enough towels. The beds were comfortable but small for double beds.

The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean, and I liked the security measures of the hotel.

Could not have been better. What a great way to start Mardi Gras!
    • Traditional King Room

The entrance, lobby, and front desk arrangement, along with the elevators, can be a bit confusing. Not sure why this property was built with this clumsy plan.

Great staff. One morning, I wandered around outside the restaurant looking for my morning paper. The first staff member I encountered, a member of the engineering department, personally guided me back into the nook where they kept the papers.

Good location and room was comfortable
    • Traditional King Room

Noisy opposite elevator room. Drunk people in the foyer when we arrived, because check in is up and elevator on the 11th floor there wasn't anyone to calm them down or kick them out.

Good location and room was comfortable

Fabulous anniversary trip. Location off the hook can walk to Bourbon street!
    • Traditional King Room

Front desk on the 11th floor and not marked well on 1st floor at the mall & then having to take another elevator around the corner to get to rooms.

Room service breakfast was better than restaurant buffet and cheaper. The bar was nice. Valet parking and The canal street trolley and French market trolley are out the door around the corner. And Aquarium and Harrahs are across the street.

My stay overall was great .... great staff .. awesome views and convenient downtown location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

My room view was amazing #2721... however there were some plumbing issues that had to be addressed .... but other than that wonderful stay... the staff addressed the plumbing issues right away....my room was handicapped accessible..

Conveniently close to the cruise port... the location in downtown was easily accessible to all new Orleans has to offer... its a walk to the Aquarium, and outlet mall. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Hotel was clean spacious... nice atmosphere sitting room in lobby had nice views, the complimentary sweet tea in lobby was delicious and infused lemon water was good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Bathroom overflowing at New Years party. No offer from manager to clean my pants from overflow. Rooms too cold. Thermostat locked at 71 degrees. Elevators to main floor drafty and not working properly

Hotel was NOT prepared , Shameful and guest paid for it
    • Deluxe Double Room

Did not get what I paid for. Service was horrible. Was not ably to check in when stated. Staff seemed overwhelmed. Room said it could sleep 4, 2 adult and 2 children. Double bed in room with two chairs. Called and was told I was given room I requested. Plan to never stay at Westin in New Orleans. It was horrible stay.

Fell short of expectations for a 4 star hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Over priced food. Our room wasn’t ready anywhere near check in time so we accepted a downgrade on the room just so that we could get in after our journey. The place was busy as it was new year I would have expected the hotel to have realised this and had more staff on to deal with the room turn overs etc. The vallet parking was extremely slow we had to wait over half an hour for our car on departure. Not a great experience of a high end hotel stay.

Great views from the hotel lobby of the river. Nice interior decor.

Westin Nola

Rooms are noisy .

The buffet in the morning was delicious . All the staff was very friendly and helpful, but a guy called Enrique was outstanding. Location is great and the views are spectacular. Yes it's an old hotel , and rooms can get noisy but from what we paid it was totally worth it.

Great location, but hotel needs to pay more attention to details.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Some details like the bathroom door that did not lock, narrow double beds (full size), heater not working when we arrived (the maintenance man fixed the problem). I called the hotel in advance asking if the lobby area was going to be open for guests on New Year's eve and they said yes. I had been to the Westin before on the 4th of July and the tall glass windows in the lobby are great to watch the fireworks. The problem on New Year's eve was that most of the area was reserved for their party ($189.00 per person) and there was very little room for the hotel guests who did not buy tickets.

The location is great, close to the French Quarter, to Canal Street, shops and restaurants. We had a great view of the river and of the fireworks display on New Year's Eve. The hotel employees are nice and pleasant.

Nirvana
    • Traditional King Room

We were surprised that there were no USB outlets in the room to charge Iphones or other electronic devices. Other than that small detail, everything was perfect.

Centrally located to the top New Orleans attractions, incredible views of the river/city, exceptionally comfortable bed, great workout room, helpful concierge, spacious and relaxing lobby.

Comfortable, Convenient, Classy, well worth the stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

It would have been nice to have an exhaust fan in the bathroom. Also, the parking was pricey. I understand parking is at a premium, it would have been nice to have a break for that expense.

The beds were super comfy and the room was clean. Nice large bathroom and spacious room with an awesome view of the river. It was a great location close to the french quarter, the river, canal street but at the same time felt like we were tucked away in a quiet spot when we wanted to rest. We will be back again.

Perfect!
    • Traditional King Room

There’s nothing I don’t like about this hotel.

Everything about New Orleans is right at your fingertips. The French Quarter, the Mississippi, the Warehouse District, uptown and the Dome are all in walking distance.you can see it all from the Westin.

I would stay there again.
    • Traditional King Room

The cleanliness of the tub was not acceptable.

The bed linens were very comfortable. Felt like there was a lack of furniture for the size of the room. Need two chairs with table in between. Paint needed on the back of the bathroom door.

Perfect stay for a weekend in great location.
    • Traditional King Room

No towel racks, shower fixture mediocre and leaking, low water pressure , lights did not dim. Difficult to find lobby and reception coming from Canal Place entrance.

Great breakfast, extraordinary view, friendly staff.

Uneventful and will not stay there again.
    • Traditional King Room

Having to switch elevators to enter the hotel and get to your room became tedious. This hotel is on the fringe of the Quarter near Harrah’s. Would rather stay in the heart of the action. It took forever for our bags to arrive at our room. Did not like my belongings being unattended, somewhere, out of my sight. My stay was during the Christmas 2017 holiday weekend. There were no special events at the hotel. Not even a holiday brunch. The staff did not want to be there, you could just tell. Not one staff member displayed any holiday joy. Not even a holiday hat or beads were worn by anyone on staff. It did not feel like Christmas.

The room was clean and comfortable.

We love the Westin and will go back but will be more aware at checki-in to get correct room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

One elevator operating. Wrong coffee container for the coffee maker. Had paid for and requested 2 queen sized beds - when got to room they were dbl beds which affects not getting a comfy chair by window and beds facing wall where river view could not be seen. I was too tired to go back down as only one elevator was operating. Very spare room yet clean and beds were comfy

Bed was fabulous but required a queen sized to accommodate a 9 year old and myself!!!View wonderful but no chair to enjoy and bed not facing window??!!!!

Staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • King Suite

Hotel check in was on the 11th floor. There was nothing to indicate that on our reservation confirmation or from the parking areas. We had to call the hotel desk to find out where to go.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and the view from our room was overlooking the river and French quarter.

It was an okay visit not the best.
    • Traditional King Room

no microwave in the room they charged $20 service fee to use one the mattress had a yellow spot on it the heat blew cold and they charged 3 dollars for a nestle water bottled water we found socks from other guest in the room and the elevators were very loud

The river view and the closeness to the casino.

I was happy about the location and being able to walk to shops quickly.
    • Traditional King Room

That I was surprised but parking prices and other Amenities at the property that was pricey and not worth the stay. I was charged from booking a good price for the room but I actually ended up paying full price for the room on a daily rate because the parking , fees, and services. I like the property but it is not the Ritz , so why do I have to pay for Ritz prices.

I like the convenience of walking shops , but it is so expensive and you have to pay for parking that is very expensive .

Avoid.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking is expensive. They don't provide any facilities to warm up food for my toddler. The location is fine but the hotel is inside a mall. Getting access to it is always a pain as you have share the elevator with the mall and parking patrons and that only gets you to the lobby then another series of elevators to you room. So that can be fairly annoying if you are in and out a lot.

location is pretty close to the French Quarter.

Friendly helpful staff.
    • King Suite

We had a King suite and the doors into sitting room were glass so no privacy if you want to have a nap and your partner wants to work or meet with colleagues. The Hotel overall could do with some interior updates, a fresh coat of paint would be nice.

Friendly helpful staff. Sitting and relaxing in the lobby The view from our room of the crescent. Being right beside the French Quarter and yet not affected by the noisy revelry.

everything was above and beyond.

NOTHING,NOTHING,NOTHING!!

everything was above and beyond. just the best experience. dreaming up an excuse to return really soon! from the moment we got there until the moment we left it was superb!!!

Variety breakfast although it was a little expensive.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Variety breakfast although it was a little expensive. Staff is wonderful. Room had beautiful view of the river. I make two snowflakes you know Smith likes her alike are you do Goldstar were not him go paper go paint do you cross the cross for Christmas

Great end to our cruise

Everything was fine

Didn't charge me for phone calls Let us check in early as we arrived from the cruise ship terminal The views were amazing from the lobby Coffee in the room Very pleasant staff

Good location but not so good service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to wait to check in. Arrived at 4 pm and no rooms available with 30 plus other people waiting for there room in front of us. Got into room and wasn’t even cleaned properly. Found a used condom under the bed. When complained about it they said we would get a comp breakfast and would send vouchers up these never arrived had to phone 2 more times and was told just to go for breakfast in morning and would be sorted which it wasn’t then had to finally get them to remove the charge for breakfast when I checked out. Seems that no one in the hotel speaks to each other and make promises which they don’t keep.

The beds were fabulous- very comfortable!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room amenities were lacking. Bathroom did not have shampoo, soap, etc and were lacking towel bars or hooks to hang a wet towel.

The beds were fabulous- very comfortable!

The staff was very helpful even though some didn't speak...
    • Traditional King Room

That parking is so high for stay at the hotel.

The staff was very helpful even though some didn't speak very well they did their very best to help us Thanks.

Pay a little extra and stay here, you won't regret it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

NONE. The hotel was as perfect as anyone can reasonably expect.

It was a classic Westin property: great beds, great shower, super quiet rooms even though the property was sold out two of our nights there.

The bed was very comfortable and the location is excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The shower head leaked water all over the bathroom floor. We had to call twice in order to have someone come up to look at it. Even after a plumber came up to repair it, the shower head was still leaking. Considering that our room didn't have a refrigerator and the shower head leaked all over, we didn't get good value for the price that we paid.

The bed was very comfortable and the location is excellent. I also liked really liked the breakfast that was brought up to our room.

Front desk staff was very helpful.
    • Traditional King Room

Housekeeping was inconsistent. They didn't leave fresh towels one day or replace the coffee. We got extra cream and coffee from the front desk and they took that away the next day.

Front desk staff was very helpful.

The room was nice and clean
    • Traditional King Room

It was such a hassle and very confusing to get in and out of the building and parking garage. Went back to our room after a few hours and neither of our keys would work.

The room was nice and clean

We would come back and stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - River View

Room service was available, but staff could not understand our order the first time.

The location was in the middle of everything that we wanted to do. We drove all night, stopping only at a rest stop for a quick nap. The room was available for check in when we arrived in New Orleans.

Westin is ok if you are on a budget due to location and amenities, however you pay for what you get.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Temperature in the room was hard to control, took hours to adjust, staff had horrible attitudes, customer service was poor when it came to answering questions, beds were harder than expected, when checking out only one person, had to call and check out over the phone to avoid missing cab, shower head leaked,

Location, lavender sleep oil on nightstand,

Overall, we had a great time.
    • Traditional King Room

The iron leaked water. The bathroom vanity at the bottom needs some attention. The trash cans did not have liners.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The doorman always opened the door upon leaving and arriving.

Great locale for business and pleasure
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff could have been nicer. They seemed disinterested in our concerns and rather cold.

Business and fum. Great location to get to offices as well as reataurants and bars.

Way over priced.

Housekeeping, cleanliness.

Overcharged from booking price. Not a handicapped room as booking. indicated. Parking $30 a day. Bed spreads, etc. stained. Room not cleaned one day. Near shuttle. Great view.

Browse The Westin New Orleans Canal Place traveller photo gallery