Reviews of The Westin Peachtree Plaza 4 stars

210 Peachtree Street NorthWest, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA

#73 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

• Traditional King Room

I asked for a tub they gave me a shower, money was taken out of our account because no one informed us how we were paying for parking, and other issues

The beautiful view of the city was amazing!!!

• Premium King Room

My card was overcharged & additional fees was taken when I was told they would not be because they over charged my card.

Hotel was nice view was amazing!

Check in was difficult because we used a third party to book. And the room we were given smelled of a sewage leak so we were switched to a smaller room and given food vouchers when you book through a third party you can’t adjust anything do they couldn’t refund us any money but were very understanding and tried to make up for it. Also valet parking was a headache with all the people there it took 20 min to get our car each time.

• Traditional King Room

PARKING WAS THE BAD, BAD, BAD. THEY NEED TO COME WITH A NEW PLAN. THE COST WAS HIGH. WE HAD TO PARK IN PUBLIC PARKING LOT. THERE LOT WAS FULL AND VERY VERY SMALL. IF THE PARKING WAS BETTER. I WOULD HAVE HAD AN MUCH BETTER STAY.

I love the staff so nice. Breakfast was great.

• Premium King Room

We selected a check-in time window of 3-5pm. They did not put us in our room until 11:30pm. We kept getting directed towards the bar and restaurants. There were no apologies or offers for meal vouchers. I have never been held out of a room for that long. We were exhausted and ready to go to our room after dinner and still ended up sitting for 4 more hours.

The view was awesome, it was a very quiet hotel which was refreshing.

The room seemed to be a little outdated. Would have liked the option to use Netflix.

The staff was extremely friendly from the check in staff to housekeeping.

Everything was to my expectations . I think the parking fee is ridiculous .

I loved the view and the bed is sooooooo comfortable didn’t want to get out the bed.

• Traditional King Room

Bathroom was very small. Food was pricey for breakfast buffet and Sun Dial. Parking should have been free after paying to stay in the hotel. $70 for 2 days parking was ridiculous.

• Traditional King Room

The parking fees. Too steep!! $30 would be a more fair price.

It was in the perfect location for walking to the Mercedes Benz Stadium. The room had a spectacular view of of city which was so beautiful at night. The bed was very comfy. Also, liked being able to exchange housekeeping for a Starbucks coupon. We always reuse our towels anyway to help a little with water conservation.

Our room was tiny, the bed was hard & the room was not up to par when it came to cleanliness. The bathroom floor was dirty, the tv was broken. We waited over 20 minutes just to get our car from the valet. The cost of overnight parking was ridiculous at $45! We were charged incorrectly & had to wait forever the morning of check out to get it resolved. We were very disappointed.

We loved the view! The staff was great & we really enjoyed drinks & dinner at the Sundial Bar at the top of the hotel. The views of Atlanta were spectacular in our room & at the Sundial!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cleaning substance in the bathroom smelled like vinegar or something.

View was alright, perhaps I could have requested a higher floor next time. Bed was comfortable. Shower was alright.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were very disappointed that the Sundial Brunch is only on Sunday. We did not read that anywhere before booking and that was one reason we went. They need to make that clear on their website. Bathroom rather small for 3 people to share!

• Premium King Room

We asked for a room on a higher floor because we so much wanted to enjoy a nice view and celebrate our reunion after having lived apart due to our jobs for the last 4 months. The manager Salimotta at the reception (I hope I wrote the name correctly) was so super friendly to give us a suite on the 68th. When we entered the room, we were stunned by the amazing view and realized that she not only just put us on a higher floor but gave us a suite with 3 (!!!) rooms as a sweet upgrade. That was the best upgrade ever, and my husband and I enjoyed the stay so much! We will come back and we highly recommend this hotel because the building is modern and clean, the service is extraordinary, the location is super central and all in all Westin Atlanta is worth the stay.

• Premium King Room

Parking is a monster! Highly recommend valet!

Everything was amazing. Stayed on 63rd floor. Great view! Staff was very nice. Conveniently located, walking distance to many shops and restaurants!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom!!!! The drainage was HORRIBLE! While taking a shower water was up past my ankles!! Then it took 15-20 mins for the water to drain out before the next person could shower. I expected so much more because it was the “Westin” . The bathroom itself was closet size as well. I highly doubt I’ll recommend this Hotel to anyone that’s visiting Atl.

The location downtown was convenient.

Cost of overnight valet.

The room was excellent with a great view. Our service at the bar on Saturday night was excellent. Our breakfast service was slow. The food was very good.

• Traditional King Room

I took my daughter here to get a wonderful experience downtown Atlanta for Mother’s Day. To enjoy the Coca Cola museum, the atmosphere for Mother’s Day weekend. I chose the Westin because I heard good things, but I was shocked at what I got for a very hefty price. I didn’t mind the price for quality, but I was sadly awakened by mishap after mishap. I arrived at the hotel a little after 3PM, was given poor directions on how to get to my room as the hotel is massive. We finally got to our room and upon entering, there was a foul odor I could not place. But I was in a rush to make my reservation. We dropped our luggage off and headed out dismissing the smell hoping it was nothing or it would disappear. After 9PM we entered the room once more and to our dismay, was hit by the foul sickening smell again. I tried to ignore it but couldn’t as it was making me nauseous. It wasn’t just me, my daughter also. I figured the smell was coming from the bathroom. Still have no clue. The smell got to me and I was tired, and to top it off the nightstand had a crystallized substance on it. The tv stand was dusty and I was frankly disgusted. I called the front desk and asked for someone to spray the room and clean the mess. I was sent someone who had a spry bottle with a lemon mixture, he sprayed and it just made it more intense. He said he could smell the strong odor too and he would get a cleaner. I thought he was but apparently not. I showed him the crystallized substance and left the room for housekeeping to work their Magic. When I got back into the room hours later I couldn’t breathe! My daughter and I were tired and just wanted to rest. I pleasantly called the front and spoke with a rep I spoke to earlier. I advised him I needed a room change. He was pleasant and understood. Within 15-20 mins he was at my door with a new key. He too smelled the foul odor in the room. We packed our belongings and left for another room dreading the outcome.

The location is very convenient. In walking distance to many landmarks, parking and restaurants.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The revolving Sun Dial deck was out of service. But the view, entertainment and service was great. As a retired US Marine; I was impressed with all of your Associates, they are true professionals.

Everything was just great.

Charged $55 just in case of Additional charges but does not return for 4 to 14 days. Also, valet parking charged are pre charged even though we asked to use a different payment method.

The view was spectacular from our room & the sundial bar.

Nothing at all

Love the view love the room didnt even wanna leave it I loved it do much valet was amazing its the best deal the parking garage over charged us so we switch to valet highly recommend. There was always someone to help and your walking distance from everything except zoo. I came for my birthday and plan to come again in the future

• Traditional King Room

Bad room next to the elevator with a view of the ac units and parking lot roof next door no skyline views of Atlanta or anything else. I guess that’s how booking com gets you good prices, they get you piss poor rooms that no one else wants.

Nothing the subpar room for $200 a night wrecked the entire weekend. I guess that’s how booking com gets you good prices they book you rooms that no one else wants.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping only came one day out of three and my travel pillow was lost by the luggage staff.

The huge window and the view. The pool was cool wirh the sliding roof. Very clean.

• Traditional King Room

I didn’t think the room was worth the price we paid but this may be standard for Atlanta so that is subjective

Wonderful location with this hotel! Very close to centennial park, CNN, Aquarium, and World of Coke. Pretty much any food you want is close as well.

The hotel was a zoo. Getting on an elevator to get to and from your room took a long long time. It was packed with people. Our bedroom phone battery was dying and kept beeping in the middle of the night and took us 40 mins to figure out the problem.

• Premium King Room

Parking too expensive. Did not get a high floor room that I paid for. Hotel was overrun with high school DECA students earing pizza and fast food. Elevators were overwhelmed. Noisy in room hallways. Rude and unhelpful bar tender at Bar 210. Bar closed earlier than 1:00 a.m. Room rate too high for the quality. Construction at rear of hotel. Overall...poor value.

• Traditional King Room

The valet parking cost is excessive. The cost of a bottle of water or a soft drink was exorbitant.

The bed was very comfortable, loved the shower! The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Walking distance to many great restaurants and attractions, but the area could be a little dangerous so we chose to use uber.

• Premium King Room

The Sundail restaurant rotation was not working. However the restaurant services and atmosphere was excellent.

The location is great in walking distance to several sites.

• Traditional King Room

bed was just OK, could have been better, AC was on the loud side, but worked very well.

everything was fabulous, dinner in the Sun Dial was beyond awesome, our server Michael was totally amazing, very attentive, very personable and a delight, all the staff from check in to parking attendants, luggage attendants, house keeping to check out, where great!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking is a bit of a nightmare. You either block the lobby entrance and use valet parking (waiting ages for car retrieval) which most people were doing and makes it a real pain or park yourself in which case you pay every time you leave. You also carry bags up 2 flights of stairs to get back to the entrance. The revolving restaurant doesn’t currently revolve and the glass elevator was out of action. Pretty poor really. The hotel pool is tiny and hard to get to. One sign said you get to it via the 5th floor escalators which take forever and you still need another elevator from the gym.

The building is amazing with a glass elevator to the 71-73 floors but this was not working when we were there. Neither was the revolving restaurant. The hotel is very well placed for downtown Atlanta which is full of homeless people constantly asking for money. Think seriously before staying. And it was raining just to add to the experience

Parking rate! It stated on the sign that there was an $18 charge for overnight (24 hour) parking, yet we checked in at 4:00 on Saturday and checked out at 12:30 Sunday and we were charged $35 for parking. Why the double rate?

Loved the view from the 61st floor!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom could have been better. It was clean but not like new. Maybe my expectations for the Westin were off. Valet can be choatic and though I understand the parking garage is not owner by the Westin’s (I believe), it was recommended to me as another option. The adjoining garage is probably the worst design I’ve seen in a long time. I’m almost inclined to say it shouldn’t be associated/directly recommended with the the hotel in any way as it takes down the overall experience of the hotel.

The bed was comfortable.

We ordered a deluxe king but could have gotten the same room at another hotel chain. Nothing special about the room, which is what we were looking for on this trip.

Proximity to a lot of attractions.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed was a wonderful comfort to my tired body. After relaxing we ate at the Sundial restaurant and the lobster soup was so delicious. I highly recommend it.I will definitely stay there again and enjoy the food and a good night of sleep.

• Traditional King Room

Bathroom was quite small and we found a rubber glove right in the middle of the floor. Just didn't seem like it had quite gotten cleaned all of the way.

Room was quiet.

• Traditional King Room

The television had horrible connection and the thermostat didn’t feel like it was functioning properly .

I liked everything except the television and the thermometer

• Traditional King Room

The TV was terrible, kept going in/out with a few channels working. Thank God I had my book.

I love the bed with pillows. One of my favorite hotels in Atlanta.

The more expensive place you stay at the less amenities are included. There seems to be an additional charge for everything. Parking is a ripoff. You can park across the street for $10 but the self parking was $35 at the hotel

Very nice and clean. Very comfortable. Restaurant is very good although expensive. I hope the restaurant will rotate again soon!

• Queen Room - Disability Access

I paid $200 for one night and wifi wasn't included. Seems a little ridiculous to me.

The room was nice, the view was so pretty, and the bed was comfortable.

The latch on our door was messed up, so it took some work to get it to close properly. The bathroom is small. If you want to eat at the Sundial, book ahead, because it fills up quickly, especially for Sunday Brunch. It’s also pricey. Also, the rooms do not come with a mini fridge, but you can request one for a flat $20 fee. Unfortunately, when we requested one, we were told that they had no more available, so I suggest you request that ahead of time as well(we tried requesting it on the morning of our check-in date). As far as parking, we were told that it was $45 a day for Valet parking, and that gave you the option to come and go as you please. We decided to park the car at the hotel ourselves, which was $35, but it did not give you the option to come and go as you please.

We stayed in a Deluxe King on the 40th floor, and the view was AMAZING. The difference between the Traditional, Deluxe, and Premium rooms is the floor level that you’re on. We went with the deluxe, and it was well worth it. The hotel is walking distance from everything. Staff was very friendly, and check-in/check-out was seamless. The Starbucks in the hotel was very convenient, if you’re a coffee drinker. The hotel was easy to locate wherever you were(because of its height), so you can’t get lost if you’re bad with directions. We went on St. Patrick’s day weekend, so we were worried that the hotel was going to be rowdy, but we had no issue with that at all(can’t speak for everyone on that though). We decided to park at the hotel, and leave our cars there for the whole weekend, and just caught an Uber if we wanted to go anywhere outside of downtown. A little pricey to park at the hotel, but worth it in my opinion.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like the room service, we went two days without service. Finally on the morning of our departure room service came to our door over four times attempting to rush us out beginning at 8:00am. Also, our televison wasn’t working for half of our stay.

I loved the location and the staff was very nice.

• Traditional King Room

Nice bathroom but really small, the person who did my check in put the wrong room number in my cards so I had to go back from floor 38, other than that was great.

The view of the room was great....

• Traditional King Room

The room did not have a microwave and the bathroom was kind of small for the price. I didn't like my view, I was looking at the roof of another hotel.

The hotel room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That the sundeck was broke and didn't rotate.

The overall atmosphere and loved the sundeck. Hated that it was broke and didn't rotate. hoping by next year when we come back it will be working.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They charge for everything. There is no free WiFi. No free breakfast. It even costs extra to ride the elevator to the top floor to see the view. Also, our room was not ready when we arrived, and it took several hours extra to wait for an available room.

Comfortable bed. Really nice pool and workout room.

• Traditional King Room

The staff had no clue what was going on. Very unorganized, and way too expensive! I have stayed at much less expensive hotels and got free WiFi, free refrigerator, free breakfast, free water. It is ridiculous that there was a cost for all those things! Not to mention, you have to pay to park at the hotel!

The beds and pillows were comfortable. I liked the shampoo and conditioner.

• Traditional King Room

It was a HUGE disappointment that the revolving feature in the Sundial wasn't working. We booked our stay specifically at the Westin to celebrate our 40th anniversary. We were looking forward to a romantic dinner, enjoying the magnificent skyline. We wouldn't have stayed here had we known that wasn't going to happen. I just can't think of anything positive that made it worthwhile to stay here as opposed to newer hotels in the area.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was nice there was nothing i didn't like.keep up the good work making the guest comfortable.

Room was clean and comfortable.i would book it again

• Traditional King Room

The bed could’ve been more comfortable. There was some confusion about the cost of different things and how we were supposed to pay it (i.e. breakfast, valet parking) I would’ve liked a pamphlet or something in the room to clear up questions I had. But overall the Westin was wonderful and I look forward to returning soon.

The staff was warm and friendly. The room was inviting and cozy. The food was spectacular. It was a very different experience from a recent stay at another hotel chain.

• Traditional King Room

Being charged to use the WiFi and the valet service was very unprofessional to me and I was over charged. I did not like how I was not informed of how much the security hold would be. The hotel still has not credited my card back yet. Where is my money?

The room was very clean and quiet. The shower was amazing!!!!

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the woman in valet misinformed my friends and i about the price for parking . we paid 45$ that morning . came back and had to pay an additional 45 even though we hadnt been there for 24 hours .

• Premium King Room

I feel that the parking lot it's overpriced, the rooms are smaller then whatthe picture shows

I like that it was really clean and everyone was friendly.

Hair all over the bathroom and the cap to a razor was in our shower. The cleaning staff obviously slacks. We had to be moved to another room for lack of cleanliness. Valet tried to double charge us and refused to remove the charges until I spoke to a manager.

The view the hotel provides of the city is great. Tiana—a lady at the front desk was extremely helpful. She helped with our complaints and took the extra steps to make sure we were happy.

• Traditional King Room

Valet parking was expensive, bathrooms were very small, and no refrigerator without an up charge. This hotel is very expensive and everything should be included in the room rate; refrigerator, cont. breakfast, and more parking options.

I loved the facility and the convenience to the Philips arena.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were gaps in my hotel door and I could hear everything going on in the hallway. Everytime anyone left their hotel room, I could hear it or when the cleaning crew came around with their cart. I could see the light coming through the hallway and had to put a towel down to block it from shining through.

Clean, great view of the city

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The place could use some updating in the lobby and common areas. This is the best location to stay in downtown Atlanta.

Those heavenly beds and the staff.

For the parking, the last day when I asked for my car, they told me the battery was dead in my car!! I drive a Mercedes and the lights come on automatically, they left them on the night before! They made me alittle mad!

The beds are always super comfortable! The view was amazing! The bathroom could of been cleaner!

• Premium King Room

CHECK IN, Take long time. I arrive the hotel at 4:00PM, the check in lady told me still have not room available as need some time to clean, then I go to Mart to visit, after 1:30 hours I return hotel and ask the lady if the room already? she still say sorry not yet!!!! this is really can not accept!!! finally after 30 mins more I claim to one manager at front desk and I get my room key at there. This really is terrible experience!

地点

• Queen Room - Disability Access

Room, Monday Tangent Restaurant was closed, Tell famous Sundial restaturant was not working(rotating) from what I hear from eployees it has been working for years and probably not going to be fixed.

Convenience to AmericasMart Didn’t have to go outside due to weather.

• Traditional King Room

I was a little disappointed in how security determines who to ask if they have business in the hotel. I was there with a close friend of mine from atalanta when I was approached by security at the hotel and asked if I had business there. My friend and I were well dressed. The security guard explained that well dressed people were known to walk into the hotel and “sleep in the bathroom” or sneak around the hotel. I was a guest at a hotel and the city of Atlanta and quite frankly this was very strange and rather bizarre to me. I had never been asked about my business in a place of business. This was a disappointment and I doubt I will ever stay at this Westin hotel again.

Enjoyed the view and downtown location. The gym was excellent. And enjoyed the lavender oil and bedding.

• Traditional King Room

They kept charging my credit card for things I did not order. Also, they didn't include things that they promised online.

Staff was really nice, especially in the Sun Dial.

The room would not heat any farther than 66 degrees. It was 20 outside and the large windows held frost on the inside. At the window it was more like 50 degrees. We ordered the same breakfast everyday. The first day was $65 the second day it was $55 and the 3rd day it was $75. Are room was cleaned even though we had a do not disturb sign on the door.

Check in is heavily staffed to make it go fast. Inroom dining was on time and food was hot. It was awesome that we could travel with our cats.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in was a mess. We were assigned a room that was already occupied so we ended up walking in while the other folks were inside. Thankfully we were able to handle it without any issues. This left us with an uneasy feeling because we had heard this was happening throughout the property. The elevator situation was was frustrating as well. We had long waits because the elevators didn't seem to be working properly. For a hotel that size, the elevators should be working 100%, especially during busy times such as New Years. We waited 30 minutes to get back to our room at one point. I guess we could have taken the stairs, but hiking 36 floors weren't ideal.

The view was gorgeous. We were on the 36th floor overlooking the park, CNN Center, College Football Hall of Fame and SkyView. It was nice to be so close to restaurants, convenience stores and Peachtree Center.

No hot water in the morning. Can't run the fan on constant, so you hear the elevator and people in the hall all night. 1/3 of Elevators not working. Also got stuck in one. Bar staff overworked and not very attentive. New Years Eve Parts at floor 73, $25 each. They offered chips, dip, hummus or salad as dinner options. Different parts of staff did not know what was going on at the hotel in other areas such as functions. For $350 a night, I expected a lot better.

No decaf coffee and not enough creamer left in the room

The room was quiet and clean with an amazing view, and the bed was so comfortable! The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the location was great, with so many good restaurants and museums within walking distance.

• Traditional King Room

The bathroom was cramped. Pillows were lumpy. Wifi was not free unless you were member of hotel group. However they did comp it to us after complaint. There was no information in the room re the hotel and what was available and where such as restaurants, bars, pool, etc. Not even info re the tv. If you agreed to not have sheets & towels changed daily to preserve environment, that meant that maids would not even enter your room to refresh cups, coffee supply, & other supplies. We asked for an extra cracker or two to finish our snack at the bar but not allowed without extra charge. I could go on.

Room was large and well appointed with a great view.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom and tub to small no internet 11.95 @ night ice machine.was torn up the room was like you can hear everything goes on in the next.room including when someone goes to the bathroom charged is departed fees all And every fee they could heard other occupants who.had rooms there complaining about thing they didnot have in the room this is bad business for.the hotel must do better

The view

• Traditional King Room

For this high reputation level, the building would need a bit better care. Elevator knobs not lighting up, panels rattling, dings in lamps, air conditioner making a loud noise, etc. This gives the impression of an ageing place. Westin can do better. A standard buffet breakfast (nothing fancy) is $50 for two, parking is $45.

Staying in one of Atlanta's most famous landmarks is somewhat rewarding. Staff is very friendly and helpful in general.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds very hard make your back hurt room not clean pills was on the floor hair in shower cups in bathroom was dirty that was check in checking out no one ask how was your stay but valet parking housekeeping came to room to clean use a towels hanging form bathroom clean sink first with towel then toilet then shower with same towel

The view

Haha, no balcony. But that’s not that big a deal, other than me being a smoker.

I couldn’t answer the first question properly. Didn’t take a moment to explore. Only there for half a day and went exploring outside. I definitely check it out next time.

Parking was very difficult and confusing for people that are not familiar with downtown Atlanta. The bedrooms are not sound proof. Unfortunately, we could hear people gathering in the hallway. Our bathroom had a shower only, I wish they would've placed a bathtub there instead. The one thing missing from our bedroom was the minibar. We always like to make ourselves a nice drink before going out, and we couldn't do it. I wish I didn't have to call room service and bother them with that.

We loved the view. It was absolutely breathtaking!! The view itself is worth the money we spent! This is definitely the way to see ATL. The bed was extremely spacious and comfortable. We had a king size bed with great pillows, which It made very hard to leave the bed in the morning. We loved the lighting in the bathroom. It was great to do my makeup in the morning. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful too.

• Traditional King Room

On our last night our whole floor and room smelled like strong marijuana from 10pm-12am that’s 2 hours!! Also as an add on the couple in the room next to us argued the entire night and we could here absolutely everything!! Not to mention we have two little babies who had to bare all of it as well!

Almost every about the whole tell

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Miscommunication between booking.com and the Westin but Great hotel. Will at the front desk helped a lot after me talking to 6 people about my cancelled reservation that shouldn’t have been cancelled.Thanks Will!

• Traditional King Room

The shower floor was a little outdated and uneven!

Room size , gorgeous view, two shower heads, enough washcloths and towels ,big full size mirror , spacious closet , and the hotel was located next to numerous eateries.

• Traditional King Room

The room was cold. The heater was close to the bed and was noisy. The room was much more noisy from outside sources than I expected. Noise from HVAC fans and traffic were the major noise contributors. The building is showing its age. Lots of tile cracks and rust on the edges of metal trim, specifically in the restroom. No refrigerator in the room. The room did have a cooler. Parking cost we’re too high.

The view.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

Not worth the money Elevators at every slow as well as getting car out of valet, actually made me late for an appointment

cleanliness, beds were comfortable