Reviews of The Whitehall Hotel 4 stars

105 East Delaware Place, Chicago, IL 60611, USA

#95 of 146 hotels in Chicago

Based on 1951 hotel reviews

Dissapointed

The toilet has a damage, the water came out of it and get wet everything. I ask 3 times to the front desk to repair it, they told me the engineer will do that but they never fixed it. No change sheet

The location was great, but for the price I paid, I expect more facilities, not damage room and cleanliness. I´m not going back to this place especially for the problem of the tiolet they never fixed

location, elegance, professionalism, restaurant, room...

shower broken, unusable, faucet inoperable. the room bar not cold and smelled moldy.

location, elegance, professionalism, restaurant, room service all first class

Excellent hotel in every way!
    • King Room - High Floor

Location was perfect & the ambiance of the Whitehall Hotel was nostalgic but with modern conveniences. Unfortunately our stay was cut short due to flight scheduling, but Anita, the front desk manager, was very willing to accommodate. The concierge, Susan, is excellent & second to none. She was willing to plan an itinerary for us & was very happy to book tours for us in advance. Susan is very knowledgable about tourist sights, attractions & restaurants that suited our desire to experience Chicago’s finest. We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation & stay at the Whitehall Hotel.

Location made the trip as amazing as it was.
    • King Room - High Floor

Cobwebs in the room. Spider in the room (although they sorted it very quickly and gave me a free cocktail while waiting). The wardrobe doors were broken. Couldn't close the curtains so the sunlight woke me up at 5am every day. However, I didn't actually complain about this so they might have found a solution if I had. I paid extra for a high floor but the view was just of the building opposite anyway - Chicago is a tall city, don't pay for a high floor room, you probably won't be able to see anything.

The bed was comfortable. Powerful shower and hot water. The location is incredible, 2 minute walk from Magnificent Mile full of shops and restaurants and Chicago 360. Also very close to Old Town for a bar atmosphere. If you walk down the Mag Mile you're on the beautiful river where you can pick up many tourist attractions. Beautiful area, couldn't ask for better value for money.

We will be back

Ice delivery to our room never happened. I had to go to the bar to get cups of ice.

It was clean, safe and comfortable. The concierge was so helpful, she spent a lot of time telling us about the city.

Whitehall was a grate experience 34 anniversary.

When we went up to our room the halls had a sent of cigarette

Very center to downtown, the beds and pillows were wonderful and one of the ladys the work the late shift was fabulous, it we my wife and I came to Chicago for our 34 anniversary I had a room In the fourth floor and we were moved to the twentieth floor without a problem. Love the staff.

It was great!!

The parking situation was not good. It was $65.00 for valet and other available parking was not a great option either.

I loved my experience at The Whitehall! The location was great, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and comfortable.

The staff was very friendly and approachable.

The staff was very friendly and approachable. The room was clean and comfortable. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago close to everything we wanted to see and experience.

Debbie at the desk was fantastic, I checked in at 1:00am...

Debbie at the desk was fantastic, I checked in at 1:00am after s cancelled flight, lost luggage and nearly lost passport, however she was so helpful after a very stressful day. Couldn’t of asked for a better person to deal with at that time

This hotel was centrally located to all the city sights of...

There wasn’t a single thing we didn’t like.

This hotel was centrally located to all the city sights of Chicago. The staff was very friendly & helpful with dining recommendations nearby.

Key location with great amenities

The business office printer was not working and we needed to print out tickets. When we asked for the business office refund since this is an additional charge they said that this was operated by a third party and we needed to contact them to get a refund. Other than that it was a great stay.

The location was near the beach and the magnificent mile. The location has a great history that they are proud of. The door men are exceedingly kind. They offer pet friendly rooms. I heard no one outside our doors even though we were right next to the elevator. The bed was comfortable. They even had a timed heater so when you stepped out of the shower you did not feel cold. Also their gym is open 24 hours

Sort out the AirCon!

The AC didn’t work. Needs updating. Fan made noise but didn’t cool. Was uncomfortably warm the last night. Also an unnecessary knock on the door at 08:15 on morning of departure to deliver a receipt for a bill that was paid!

Good location, staff nice, comfortable bed, clean hotel, ice delivered to room

• Queen Room

I had to pay 65$ for a parking last night which was just for around 20 minutes. I wasn't informed about th charges when I asked for the valet and was quite surprised to hear about the charges. And had to pay it as I had a flight to catch

Anita at the front desk is an absolute delight and extremely professional.

Great Location/Outdated Hotel!

The property is old and needs extensive remodeling. Overall, the curtains, carpet and hallways were old and outdated. There was a bit of a stench in the hallways and the lighting is very dark. Some people are fans of old hotels, it is not my thing. I wasn't able to really relax as I hoped.

The staff was wonderful! Michelle at the front desk was very helpful. The doormen and valet staff were also very kind. I had easy access to the Magnificient Mile, Lake Shore drive and the shops in the Gold Coast.

The noisy from outside because the AC system of another buildings or the same building is too high. The should improve to install a window with better seal.

The bed was amazing and absolutely comfortable!

I didn’t like my view of the city in the room I was staying in. I feel like I would prefer a room that shows more of the Hancock building

The bed was amazing and absolutely comfortable!

Nice option
    • Queen Room

My room was facing the shopping mall, so it was very noisy due to the mall's air conditioning. Try to avoid those rooms.

This is a lovely hotel. The location was very convenient..The personel was very helpful and kind.

It was okay, but I wouldn’t stay here again unless everywhere else was booked up.

The rooms are dingy and dark, even with windows open. The lobby is small and the restaurants next to the Whitehall aren’t that great.

The service is great downstairs.

Enjoyed our first time in Chicago, would stay at The Whitehall again.
    • Queen Room

No one told us about the coffee facilities, we only discovered them on the last morning.

The location was very good. The room was spacious and very clean.

Staff was wonderful!

This property really needs an upgrade. It’s also important to have coffee delivery to the room in the morning.

Staff was wonderful! I like the individual rooms - they are all very different. Location is great.

Comfortable.

There are no drawers in the room, only hanging storage for clothing - not convenient.

Lovely staff - very accommodating! But listing on Booking.com was extremely misleading... I booked a "Junior Suite with handicap access" for a 6 night stay and no such a thing exists. I would have chosen another hotel with more public spaces if a seating area was not available in-room.

though the property felt a bit older at first realised it...

though the property felt a bit older at first realised it was a heritage building... good comfy room and friendly staff. Small nice li'l asian restaurant at the ground floor that was good too. Good location and easy to get to.

Old fashioned hotel with excellent location.

The room was quite old fashioned and worn out, water had spoiled the paint in the corner of the ceiling. No view, only unwashed windows and white wall of the neighboring building. Dim. Air con system very noisy and cold air streamed to the bed - so I turned it off. While checking out the receiptionist asked twice if I had returned their umbrella - perhaps she thought that I have stolen it. Honestly, I gave it to the bell-hop together with my room number.

Very good location. Close to the Magnificent Mile. Comfortable bed and TV with basic TV-programmes. Decent bathroom. Big safe. Ironing possibilities. Clean. Helpful bell-hops.

Management comp breakfast only.

First morning, no hot water. Had to call for soap and towels, TWICE!

Management comp breakfast only. But staff was friendly and helpful. Great food!

Location is good

The hotel is well past its best, it is in need of a big refurbishment. The decor is all very brown and dated and the lighting is very, very poor. Location is good and it is relatively comfortable and clean but it is all really dated. There are no public areas to speak of, and such as there are, are depressingly underlit. Disappointing relative to the price.

Location is good

Very nice hotel with terrible customer service

We made a reservation for 6 nights for 600 US$ + taxes. They charged us 1300 US$. We thought it was the 450US$ deposit (75US$ per night) but it ended up it was not. We sent an email asking for details and they politely replied to us that everything was OK. When we replied back with all the numbers (room, taxes, deposit, etc) showing them that they were clearly charging us a lot more than they should, they failed to reply back. We insisted with no luck. We finally proceed through booking to get our money back and it was as quick as an email and showing them the tickets. Truly disgusting!

The location is perfect, close to the Magnificent Mile, to the subway and buses. The room was very comfortable with a huge bed.

Great hotel with a lot of potential. Better attention to detail would go a long way.

So many little things. I ended up calling the front desk on 2 different things with in the first 10 minutes of arriving (Safe was still locked from prior guest, wifi password was incorrect). They were very responsive and helpful each time. When I came across the third issue (again small-the mini fridge was still locked and I wanted a water) I choose not to call again. I didn't want to be That guest. Pillows were incredibly uncomfortable. Hotel did offer alternative pillow type, however, even though I requested one, it never was delivered. Restaurant was fine for breakfast, but not dinner. No children's menu. They were willing to make noodles with butter for my child, but charged the full adult pasta price.

The Whitehall is a great economic option for the Gold Coast. Absolutely great location.

Location was great.

The toilet was awkwardly low and the AC thermostat seemed broken. We had set the temperature to 67, the lowest, and yet it still felt like it was 73. Not good for summer time, but good for winter.

Location was great. You’re waking distance from the Magnificent Mile and plenty of other things. The elevator was small, but we’re glad it wasn’t busy. Our room had a nice view and was really spacious and the bed was warm and comfy.

We cannot wait to stay at the Whitehall again!!!!!

There was nothing we didn't like.

We loved the ambiance of the room! It was classy, quiet, the bed and pillows were divine, with a beautiful city view. I accidentally left something very valuable behind, and the security staff was so helpful in promptly getting it sent to back me. Everything about the Whitehall was perfect.

The room was surprisingly dark and they put us right in...

The room was surprisingly dark and they put us right in front of the elevator. The beds were quite uncomfortable and the faucets was impossible to turn on/off with anything on your hands.

Location is unbeatable and compensated for the lack of...
    • Queen Room

Room was old and didn't look entirely clean. The staff that checked us in was very rude.

Location is unbeatable and compensated for the lack of amenities, less than friendly staff and old amenities

We enjoyed our stay and we thank you.

The hotel doesn't have outlets for electronics to recharge and the outlets aren't tight when you plug into them. Our television wasn't working at all.

Staff is incredible. Very service oriented

Our stay on May 22 was excellent.

Our stay on May 22 was excellent. I lived at 211 E Delaware for 2 years while at Northwestern Medical School in 1960s so my stay brought back warm memories. The staff was very attentive; the ambiance was warm, comfortable, clean and tasteful; the view from the east window of our corner room was great...Michigan Av, Lake Michigan, Outer Drive, surrounded by skyscrapers. Water was great, better than well water we have in Rockford and the pillows were soft and thick. Bar and Brandon were like a private club. Good entrance, superb location, Mag Mile to east, medical school and cathedral to south and residential home to west. WOW

Pleasant, great location!

The pillows are awful here. The 3 that come in the room equal all piled together one normal pillow you would sleep on. I asked for 2 extra so was sleeping with 5 pillows, hard to get any decent neck support with these flat, flat pillows. That was the only negative.

Great location, friendly staff. Room was very comfortable.

This hotel is very well located in Chicago.
    • Queen Room

This hotel is very well located in Chicago. It has a classic elegance and level of service that’s so often unavailable. I have been staying here for more than 20 years and will be back again.

Generally good with room for improvement
    • Queen Room

Though it's a non-smoking room but I could smelled cigarette stains on the bathroom towels

Courteous staff especially One lady at the Concierge called Susan

Fantastic, as is Chicago. Wished I'd been able to stay longer

My only negative is very minor: lots of switches in the bathroom. Probably could update with a simpler alternative.

I liked the feel of the place very much, as I hear Katherine Hepburn did! The room was spacious with a view of the John Hanford tower and Lake Michigan beyond; there was a sofa, lots of soft lighting and a seriously comfortable bed. Downstairs, the staff were attentive and friendly. Finally, the hotel's in a great location and it was excellent value for money. Give me this kind of hotel over swankier, minimalist styles anyday.

This was one of the most disappointing stays of the last few years.

Valet said he would hold the car while we freshened up then went and parked it and didn't remember us after less than an hour. Other valets were not available two nights on return to hotel. No shampoo replacement twice in the room Awful TV capabilities, with no NBC station on the cable. Frustrating TV. Saw mechanic for TV two times in 4 days with no resolution on the second day. Bathtub doesn't drain making the tub slimey with no safety bars or rubber mat. Everyone was extremely courteous and kind but it was an awful experience. NOT to mention the 65.00 parking that made the hotel of much less value.

Nice comfortable beds.

Location is definitely a big plus for this hotel.

The room deco is quite old and you can see it need reconstruction. Don’t go for breakfast, too expensive for quite quite mediocre quality, if not to say poor.

Location is definitely a big plus for this hotel. You are meters away from Marvelous Mike and within walking distance from main attractions of Chicago.

Staff was pleasant. Very close to magnificent mile but long walk to sightseeing spots.

Air conditioner had to be fixed twice. Safe didn’t work. No tub. No ice machines although staff was very good about bringing ice when asked.

The bed was very comfortable.

Nothing is completely worthless

Everything is bad, they just want money on everything, they don’t even have free water in rooms, and they say they’re 4 stars that’s no

Nothing is completely worthless

The friendliness and convenience close to Michigan Avenue and the Water Tower are great.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

No ATM on the property, so I had to go across the street to another hotel to get cash. And my mattress was a bit too firm, leaving my back hurting in the morning.

I have always loved the location of this hotel. Change in the decor from cozy English to a more modern look, but it's still lovely. The staff are always very friendly and location is the best.

Excellent, wouldn't have a problem going back to "The Whitehall Hotel"

The only issue I would have had was the view from the hotel window on booking in the hotel receptionist stated I had a partial view of the Lake, which I certainly didn't have being in room 703. But me and my partner wasn't in Chicago to stay in a hotel room, we were there to go site seeing from early morning till late at night.

excellent location, staff friendly and helpful. Also a big plus point, I reported an issue with the toilet seat with reception and within 20 minutes the maintenance people had been up and repaired the problem.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and the location was...

The climate control in the rooms was not good, it was always too warm.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and the location was great for dining and attractions.

It was a nice enough hotel, but was too expensive for what it is. Not good value for money

Room view was down the side of an alley so basically waking up to a wall every morning. The gym facilities wernt great, there was only three CV machines and one wasnt working during our stay, meaning people were not able to get on a work out. It was only a small gym. No tea/coffee facilities in room - had to go down to lobby if you wanted a drink first thing in the morning.

The location was perfect. Right near all the action and also lots of shops and bars nearby. Hotel parts of the lobby and restaurant were nice.

he clerks at this hotel lie to attract customers.

Before I booked the hotel, I called the hotel front desk and asked a clerk if the parking is free. The clock told me parking is free. So I booked the hotel. When I checked in, they did not mentioned anything about the parking. Then I noticed $65 per day for parking when received the receipt the day I was about to check out. I talked to the front deck clock about the parking charge. They told me they always charge parking fee, and denied that no check at the hotel would tell customer that parking is free. I said I would not have booked the hotel if they had told me $65/day parking expenses. The clerks at this hotel lie to attract customers.

I would definitely return, but please add a coffee machine!

I would have appreciated having a small refrigerator and coffee machine in the room. Also, the bathroom lighting (harsh overhead) could be improved: they could remove the overhead light and instead have 2 side lighting fixtures...then it would be easier to apply makeup. Just a suggestion.

Lovely hotel, great location and friendly staff.

Nice location!

I asked them to make the invoice with my company name and they said that they can´t. They can put only the same name as the one that is showed to them by Booking. Every other hotel that I´ve stayed in they´ve done this for me.

The room was clean. Very nice location. The price was not high.

Wonderful.

The lighting in the lounge area is low, which made it difficult to make it a work area outside of the my room.

Though this was not the most affluent hotel I have stayed at in Chicago, it surpasses others in spades. Staff is WONDERFUL - I had a few problems with my corporate card upon check-in and they bent over backwards to accommodate me. In addition, I work late into the night (like most traveling for business) and I need caffeine, especially late at night. The gentleman concierge WALKED ME TO THE STORE so I didn't have to walk alone in the dark. Find that somewhere else. This is my new favorite place.

Old and neglected with a view on the warehouse wall

The room and service. The room was quite spacious, but needs urgent renovation. Holes in walls, lack of paint on the walls etc.... the bathrooom was awful! I understand it supposed to be a "historical" type of hotel, but "historical" doesn't mean "neglected". We were supposed to have "city view" and we have... view on the warehouse wall opposit a narrow (4-meters wide) street. We had to have all lamps turned on all the time because it was so dark in the room (no light from outside)! No free water, controversial type of bar in the room, not specially (as for Chicago) kind desk service.... We tried to spend there as little time as we could.

Comfortable bed, good location.

The location is good.

Toilet did't flush. Although i changed the room, there was only a small amount of water.

The location is good. Close to the center and the lake so that I walked around.

Very good location and nice hotel

The fans of air-conditioner were noizy. The hotel made an additional charge $75 from my credit card, that was returned some days later. The window was dirty.

The room was lovely and stuff friendly. They helped me much. The hotel has a very good location, it's close to 360Chicago tower.

BRILLIANT location.

It is old, and needs a lot of work. They did a decent job trying to make the rooms look good, but the closet doors come off the hinges, the faucet dripped, the AC/heating didn’t work properly.

BRILLIANT location. Great price. But it was the location what made us choose this hotel, it is simply perfect. We don’t spend much time in the rooms (they were spotless) so the things that were wrong didn’t bother us as much.

Safe convenient location for sightseeing on foot.

Safe convenient location for sightseeing on foot. Nice staff and clean, quiet, comfortable room. Delicious, fresh, and reasonably priced Asian food on ground floor. Would definitely stay here again.

Location is terrific;

Room regularly ran out of hot water-- called engineering and adjusted for peak period of use; only about two/three electric plugs in the room -- insufficient for technology; housekeeping was overbooked and room not cleaned until late in day. Information book in room is dated and has outdated information on WiFI access; only by asking desk did we learn there is free WIFI.

Location is terrific; cabs readily available and staff very helpful. Free coffee/tea in a.m. is appreciated.

Annoyed to be there

Staff was rude Parking expensive although advertised as free Long wait time to check in because staff member too busy flirting No water filter

Comfortable bed, large room
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - High Floor

The lighting was terrible. There was no way one could read or see adequately at night. Shutters let light in in the am. Curtains broken .

Comfortable bed, large room

- clean spacious rooms,
    • Queen Room

- 75$ per night deposit (that's huge!) - please read the terms and conditions very carefully! - windows doesn't open, so the air in the room gets very dry - one of the telephones in my room didn't work

- clean spacious rooms, - comfortable beds, - great location to explore the city: lots of shops and cafes near by, just a couple of minutes' walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art, - friendly staff

My second stay and I’ll be back!

Lacks in room amenities like a mini fridge and coffee pot. Some fixtures are quite old and could use replacing (shower head and toilet seat).

Great location, clean and comfy room, and the nicest towels I’ve seen at a hotel. Also, very nice granite counter and tile work in the bathroom.

The Whitehall
    • King Room - High Floor

The little things. I had to request room service menus which took some time to deliver, despite calling to return room service utensils (as requested) they weren't picked up until the next day, being an older hotel the plumbing screeches very loudly for the whole duration of a shower and the bathroom was a little run down

The location, it's a lovely old style hotel, front desk staff helpful and friendly, room was very large

Disappointed

I was charged on my credit card 3 times for the room. Managers were in a meeting so I couldn't speak to one. Very disappointed. Would never stay there again.

Third floor room able to walk between floors. elevator very small and slow.

The room is really spacious, the bed big and comfortable.
    • King Room - High Floor

The WiFi is not the best and the breakfast options are limited for European continental breakfasts (and it’s rather expensive). At least complimentary coffee should be provided.

The room is really spacious, the bed big and comfortable. If you need to work, there is also a good sized table you can use. The location is great, given its proximity to Michigan Avenue. There are also various restaurants and amenities within walking distance.

A great location and very good hotel

Peeling paint on the shower ceiling and a drafty window. We needed to keep the thermostat at 80 to stay warm.

The staff are very attentive and helpful. The room was very quiet and the bed comfortable

Very nice boutique hotel - hidden gem

Rooms were larger than I expected, staff was wonderful. Many of the rooms have good views, which I didn't anticipate. Room service breakfast was so good, and reasonably priced! Also, check out the lounge, which has an awesome vintage vibe!

Could have been better

Terrible lighting Lack of power outlets in convenient location Remote control worked sporadically

Comfortable bed Spacious room with good drawer storage

fabulous hotel!

there was no waterboiler in the room, which i do expect in a hotel of this type/class/price

wonderful bed stylish room spacious superfriendly welcoming staff, proper gym i enjoyed every moment of my stay and would not hesitate to come again

Location is perfect!

My room 1402 was located next to the hotel staff room and the door often closed with bang noise. Another problem was sound of the room heater at night was horrible. One thing that really pissed me off was discrimination by the two gatekeepers. I noticed they never opened door or extended help to me like others. I saw them helping other but not me, may be because of my brown skin. Anyway, this is my feedback for improvement, not complain.

Location is perfect. There are many restaurants, pharmacy, supermarket, lakeside for a walk,shopping malls and coffee shops near the hotel. Room was pretty spacious, range of TV channels, iron board comfortable bed and pillows and washroom with toiletries. Fitness centre is on first floor and business centre us on second floor, though, i didn't visit them. John Hancock Tower and Water tower place are few steps away.Overall it's value for money. Hotel has goid facilities and perfect location. Public and private transport is quite accessible. Front desk staff was pretty friendly, helpful and receptive.

Rooms were great but staff was disrespectful.

The staff was very rude it made the stay not as great as it should have been. I had fruit and asked the front desk where to store it. They told me to move items from the mini fridge and store it in there. Upon leaving the lady at the front desk was mad that i had removed the items for personal use and spoke to me very rudely althoughi had apoligized she continued to say that i should have read instructions and that noone would have toldme i could use it for personal food. She made me feel stupid and i did not appreciate it.i wouldnever stay at this hotel again even thoughi loved the rooms.

The bed and bathroom were very clean and so comfortable!!!room service was great and the room temp was good also.

This was my second stay at the Whitehall -- and I will no doubt return!

Occasionally, the service at Fornetto Mei did not match the high quality of the cuisine.

The personnel at the front desk were invariably welcoming, friendly, and helpful. I especially loved the food at Fornetto Mei! I ate nowhere else all weekend -- breakfast and dinner! Superb penne pesto. And the bread is to die for! Only one caveat: the service was either spot-on wonderful (female), or sometimes sluggish and inattentive (male).

Overall very pleasant stay.

Parking was expensive.

The room was very comfortable. It was nice to see a room that actually looked like the photos. We arrived a little early and they were able to accommodate us. Check in was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant. Our only problem was trying to contact the front desk for needed items. It took an exceptionally long time for them to answer but responded quickly when they did. Location is amazing! Walked to what we needed most of the time.

The location was great and the bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Maid service was mediocre - 1 day no cleaning, limited towels, no robes returned, only one glass. I had to call the front desk. Restaurants - food was good but wait staff was not friendly.

The location was great and the bed was comfortable. Door staff was extremely friendly.

Would maybe stay again if room was nicer

Terrible lighting Room size much smaller than pictures appeared Room very worn could use dressing up. We’re on 7th floor would like higher next time Very small bathroom No coffee in room although very little space for one

Location great Bartender Btandion great Doormen staff all helpful Reasonable rate

Three styles of pillows on the beds was a nice touch.

Three styles of pillows on the beds was a nice touch. Also, while in the lobby, don't forget to go around the corner to a hidden gem of an old fashioned bar. Good drinks and good company!

Beautiful hotel but SHOCKINGLY rude staff Very discouraging to be treated so poorly.

Outrageously rude staff. From the moment I walked in. Walked up to desk, introduced myself and that I was checking in and handed forward my ID to be checked in. Without even hesitating or looking at my ID the desk worker said “Sorry I can’t check you in because you aren’t 21 years old.” I was shocked. Not the fact he never greeted me but even though I offered forward my ID right from the start he just decided I was not going to be a guest. There is never an excuse to profile a guest in anyway. Though I booked our room WITH a view several weeks in advance, after finally deciding to actually look at my ID and see if I was indeed to be a guest in “his hotel” he told me there were no rooms left except on on the third floor with a window that looked into an alleyway. My partner and I drove 8 hours to visit Chicago and it was outrageous that after such a long day I was treated with such disregard. When checking out the woman at the desk would not make eye contact and attempted to insist that we drank three sodas instead of one. Beautiful hotel but SHOCKINGLY rude staff

Bed was phenomenal. Rooms were clean

Nice hotel in a perfect location.

Nice hotel in a perfect location. Comfortable bed and nice pillows! A bit of dirty windows, so could not fully enjoy the view. But a good value all in all.