Reviews of The Whitney Hotel 4 stars

610 Poydras Street, Downtown New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#55 of 148 hotels in New Orleans

Very nice
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

No evening drink or entertainment. No complementary breakfast like other hotels is the only thing bad about the stay. Who wants to get up and leave the hotel for breakfast when u are paying a large price for a room.

The older blinding

It worked.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

No continental breakfast, beds mattresses were uncomfortable, no pool or anything to accommodate kids, room furnishing and bathroom are dated.

Location and staff was nice.

We felt very safe staying here, even walking from Canal. Loved the location for children.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The coffee ran out and was not refilled for a while. The coffee cups were also extremely small in the lobby.

The location- it was very convenient to the trolley and Starbucks and only 2 blocks from Canal.

Overall everything was great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The one thing that i didn't like was, it was hard to find the entrance. Not enough signs for location.

Overall everything was great. The staff was very friendly and willing to help you any way possible. Askwyn

Staff was nice, but not overly friendly/welcoming.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Water pressure in the bathroom was not great. The sink pressure was too strong and would splash everywhere while the pressure in the shower was weak. There is not ventilation in the bathroom either. The elevator was very slow - there is only one functioning for the hotel.

Staff was nice, but not overly friendly/welcoming. Affordable.

Old historic building.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking is a mess. Valet only and about $40.00 additionally per day--not a good deal

Old historic building. Rooms and bathrooms have been upgraded. Staff was exceptionally nice

Great location for a hotel that has a few issues.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking is terrible. It's valet because there's nowhere to park on the property. So it's valet or a meter. It took quite a bit of time to get the car from the time we called the valet to the time we actually got it. The place could use some updating, some regular maintenance. The drains were slow so taking a shower, it's like you're taking a bath.

Great location! They have a vault where you can store your luggage after you check out if you still have time before you go to the airport.

Friendly staff, great location
    • Premium King Suite

High carb breakfast included. But this is not unlike most hotel continental breakfasts, so this is not a major complaint

Walking distance to Quarter and one block away from street car and bus. Extremely friendly staff

It was ok. Really needs updating. Keep your staff though as they are great.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very dated. Beds were old and not comfortable at all. Carpeting needs to be cleaned. No place to gather with friends/ family except for one room by front desk. Furniture in that room old and dirty. No pool.

The front desk staff was great - especially Brittany.

Ok stay, would not recommend
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator needs to be seriously updated. One was broken during our entire stay. Televisions are not HD. Needs a bar that serves drinks. For the price we paid, amenities should have been better

This place was more expensive than other hotels we stayed at...
    • Superior King Room

We felt a little intimated by the breakfast set up. Had to fill out a form before you got served.

This place was more expensive than other hotels we stayed at, but then it is in the middle of the CBD. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is beautifully historic - loved this aspect!

It was overall ok but will not go back.
    • Superior King Room

First there was a hole in the floor outside our room. Secondly I got stuck in the elevator and had to pry the door open.

It was overall clean and had a great location.

Staff at front desk were excellent.
    • Premium King Suite

House keeping was completely inadequate. Linens were not changed and toiletries not replaced. The breakfast was very very poor.

Staff at front desk were excellent.

• Premium Queen Suite

The room was small and bed was uncomfortable, tiny and itchy! The breakfast was a joke.. it’s very noisy with traffic and slamming of the doors early morning..the staff behind the counter when we checked in was grim faced and not welcoming.. we were expecting better accommodations with the price we paid..will not stay here again.

I like the location.. short walk to the French quarter.. bourbon street and close to great restaurants.. we have a street view which was interesting.. most of the staff are friendly and helpful.

It was pleasant, and the price was outstanding for the the convenience.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

I don't know that anything could have been better. Beds were comfy, staff was friendly, the hotel was very clean and very close to the French Quarter.

The breakfast was very prompt and the presentation delightful.

Perfect for a Conference
    • Superior King Room

The breakfast is scant as any have commented but there is no fridge so you cannot keep snacks or leftovers in a city known for food!

Great location and charming old hotel

Fantastic location- a 5 minute walk from the french quarter...
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

No in room safe is a draw back.

Fantastic location- a 5 minute walk from the french quarter but very quiet. Very spacious room with comfortable bed. Basic breakfast included. The staff were all pleasant and helpful

I would have expected somewhat more for the price, but the building is beautiful and well-situated.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Continental breakfast was self-service with very limited choices. No safe in the room. Nowhere to put toiletries in the shower (except on the floor).

Very quiet room, good bed, lots of hot water. I liked the way they have preserved the historic bank building.

Good room nice quiet. Next visit will stay elsewhere with fridge, good breakfast
    • Premium King Suite

Very minimum free breakfast for overall room cost. We elected to eat breakfast out. No mini fridge or microwave. For cost of room should have had at minimum a mini fridge.

Nice room

Great location, comfortable rooms
    • Premium King Suite

Breakfast options were pretty pedestrian, so we skipped it. We wished they had a small bar, since the space is so pretty for one!

We had a king suite and would totally spend the extra to get the bigger room again.

Terrible
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel is really run down and you can tell that the owner long ago abandoned this place for greener pastures. The breakfast is terrible with an option to chose either croissant that tastes like it’s been laying open for a week, a danish cacke that is ok or blueberry muffins. Additionally you get canned fruit instead of fresh fruit. The place where you eat breakfast is really sad with chairs and tables haphazardly arranged. Apart from the breakfast your free-WiFi will most of the not work, the elevator looks like it is about to break down any time and the carpet looks like it’s been on there since 1905 without any proper cleaning. The staff cleaning the rooms are doing their best, but the staff in the front desk are not at all trying to assist you and looks bothered if you talk to them. They don’t want to lift a finger to assist you. In sum, I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone.

What was there to like apart from the location?

Close to French quarter
    • Superior King Room

If it would have been a three star hotel, I would have been content but you expect more from a 4 star hotel. I had a cockroach in my room. The staff was kind to help me to change the room for one higher up so I would recommend anyone staying there not to stay on the lower floors (although I know they can crawl up the pipes). The internet also worked badly in the first room but better in the second higher up. The internet was also down one day. All these incidents could have been coincidents but the staff did not seem surprised about any of them. The breakfast is really a joke (toast, bagel, muffin, croissant, cereal) and looks like a breakfast in a hostel. I do know that the hotels in the US do not generally do breakfast included but it was very bad. The breakfast room was also packed with people several days so it was impossible to get a table. In all, not a very good stay and I would not recommend it to others.

The staff was very kind. The hotel is located close to the French Quarter. It is quiet during the nights.

Overall not bad. A little pricy, but it is downtown New Orleans so can be expected.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

I didn’t like that I didn’t have a window during my stay. As my wall faced another building. Other then that not enough variety for breakfast and time frame was only 6-10.

I loved the location. It was perfect and central for doing everything I needed to do.

Good location, comfy beds, don't expect much from breakfast.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast consists of a few bits of fruit and some pretty rubbish pastries (although there was a toaster and some cereal), if I could have opted out of it rather than it being included, I would have. The internet was sketchy but probably due to the bad weather.

Twin room had comfy and large beds. Plenty of space and friendly staff. Not more than a 10 minute walk into the French Quarter.

Amazing restaurants close by and a great wine bar just a couple of blocks from the hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I love the location and the building. It's old and charming. The first floor used to be a bank with all that vintage looking. Now just a corner of the building is bank. The decoration inside the rooms are classic and luxury. I've got two beds with two separate bedrooms in the same suit.

Staff was great except at check in when I felt like I had...
    • Superior King Room

Staff was great except at check in when I felt like I had fallen into the hands of a disgruntled drill sergeant. Breakfast: don't expect too much. Coffee is good, OJ is OK, then you get 2 spoonfuls of fruit, quite a good muffin and a rather dry croissant on which you spread not butter but margarine! The daily paper is a plus and the hotel provides free bottled water so you don't need to drink tap water--another plus.

We enjoyed our stay and the people were great!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The breakfast was not exactly what we expected. If you didn’t get there first thing you had only a choice Of maybe bread or.cereal. Not that important to us!

Loved the location! Central to everything we wanted To do. Parked the car when we got there and Retrieved it when we checked out! Walked everywhere.

• Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms a/c wasn't working properly. I alerted the front desk but all they did was give me a box fan. The breakfast was very poor. Cold danishes and very little fruit.

The Staff was friendly

• Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we got there the elevator was broken and was told we could take the stairs.. when asked where the stairs were we were told to go around back in the alley. They only have two luggage trollies so we had to tote all of our luggage upstairs which consisted of three adults and two children... our door kept not letting us in .. ever after they reprogrammed the Keys we were told we could call the engineer.. the shower has no water pressure... but for the money and with us staying with kids I would say our stay was ok ..

Friendly staff, great location, comfortable rooms and...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Nightlight in the bathroom would have been useful

Friendly staff, great location, comfortable rooms and delicious coffee!!! A+ hotel!!! Highly recommend!!!

Great location and accommodations. Would stay again.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would have preferred more breakfast selections that included protein but what was served (bagels, muffins, fruit) was fresh and well presented.

The location and access to area attractions were excellent. Enjoyed the ambiance.

All of the staff were very friendly and courteous,...
    • Superior King Room

There was nothing I didn’t like, the only suggestion I have is maybe offering roll away beds

All of the staff were very friendly and courteous, everything was very clean, bed was very comfortable. Great location for the event I was attending.

The staff members were EXTREMELY helpful and wonderful...
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff members were EXTREMELY helpful and wonderful people! They made me feel welcomed and greeted me with a smile every time I walked in. They gave me suggestions as to where to go and where not to go in New Orleans as soon as I checked-in. The hotel was also in a great location (about a half mile from Bourbon street and mile to the convention center and riverwalk). I would definitely stay at this location again!

Located in the central area.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

kinda disappointed by the limited choices of breakfast, especially given the price I pay for the room. only cold dishes available. I approached the lady at the reception. She turned out to be a bit impatient and indifferent.

Located in the central area. Great for those are here for the parade. 5mins to an outlet.

Great stay, really liked the property, the staff, and the location.
    • Superior King Room

The security/police folks at the front door. I get that they are there to keep unwanted people to wander into the hotel and to keep the place safe. But they were sometimes a little too forceful demanding to see our wristbands. We weren't traveling with any friends, but we wondered if they would have turned people away if they didn't have the wristbands and wanted to come up to our room for a bit. Maybe this could be a little more friendly approach.

Great location for us for Mardi Gras. Walking distance to the French Quarter and lots of attractions. Also, most of the parades go right by less than a block from the front door. Aside from that the staff was super helpful and friendly. We appreciated the free continental breakfast in the morning. The room itself was great, the bathroom lighting was a little low/dark, but really that is nitpicking for how great everything else was.

Great hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to stay in a double room for the first night instead of a twin room, but then got upgraded for the rest of the stay.

Fantastic location, really comfy beds, helpful and friendly staff.

Uptown New Orleans Oasis.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

It hard to see the entrance when driving. Made the block a few times to get to the entrance of the hotel.

The location is perfect. It is located a short walk from great restaurants' and on the parade route. Street parking all around if you do not want to pay for hotel parking.

Adequate but misleading
    • Superior King Room

The hotel was misleading in its pictures. It looked a lot more modern and busy than it was. The breakfast was very disappointing. We were given plastic plates and cups laid out on a counter. It was cold and unappetizing . The rooms were fine and it was spotlessly clean and well maintained but you could tell that something was missing. Also, it could do with a paint job and the wallpaper was peeling in places. I think I paid too much for this place. The staff however were fantastic. Very helpful and polite and friendly.

Great location. It's close to the French Quarter and downtown.

• Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shower was luke warm throughout the stay. The breakfast was not very plentiful.

Location. Architecture. The beds were great. All in all great place for the price.

Hotel is nicely located close to the French Quarter area.
    • Superior King Room

Internet wasn't stable. Could connect to wifi with my phone but had problems with the tablet and laptop. If I was visiting for business it may have been not the best place to stay.

Hotel is nicely located close to the French Quarter area. Around 15 min from Jackson square. Rate is fair and one of the best in the area.

The staff was exceptional.
    • Superior King Room

The staff was exceptional. Unfortunately our visit was at the same time as the cold spell hit and hotel was having water problems. The staff was very helpful even though the problems were out of there control. Would definitely stay there again!

Will book into a bigger well known hotel as the cost isn't much higher and I'll know what to expect
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel was tired looking and neglected. The breakfast layout was meaningless and without thought. Plastic cutlery, no butter and stale bread. The staff are not busy so a little more thought in giving the clients some personal touches makes a difference

I liked the free bottles of water and the rooms were very...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The breakfast was not good at all. There was no selection. I found a lack in protein in the breakfast also.

I liked the free bottles of water and the rooms were very spacious. The staff was nice and amazing.

Needs updating.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The heater didn't work on the night we arrived - it was just blowing out cold air. It was fixed promptly the next day, but later that night we had the same problem - nothing but cold air. This time it couldn't be repaired, so we were offered another room. The first room that we were shown had the same problem, the heater was blowing out cold air. We were then moved to another room with a heater that worked. I have read another review on this place which also made comment on the heater not working. The management must therefore be aware that there is a problem with the heating & the old appliances that are in use should be updated. The water pressure in the shower was really poor in the first room we had & only slightly better in the second room. The place is in desperate need of renovation. There were no bar fridges in the rooms & no restaurant or bar in the premises. Good location, but that's it. There are plenty of other hotels in equally as good, or better, locations. I wouldn't stay at this place again. I was disappointed with the quality & do not think it was good value for money.

Good location.

Beautiful hotel in a great location.
    • Superior King Room

There was no fridge or safe in our room. The breakfast is basic, good but very beige. Could do with some more fruit.

Super comfy beds! Great location, nice and quiet but still close enough to all the hub of the French Quarter. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Spacious rooms in a beautiful building. Good wifi!

Staff were amazing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Staff were amazing. My partner got sick on our last night and they were very helpful and accommodating. The building is an old bank so there is a unique history.

• Premium King Suite

Quality of breakfast was horrible. No refrigerator or microwave for convenience due to hotel not near many restaurants those accommodations would be helpful

Staff was very friendly

• Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

did not like that they do not have bar, restaurant in the hotel anymore. We had stayed here before and they did. Was told it is closed indefinitely. Also, valet parking took almost 2 hrs to get our car.

Good Value
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was no bar or restaurant, but a free continental breakfast was served each morning. It was a fair walk to the French Quarter but the hotel is in a quieter area.

This building used to be a bank - well half of it still is. The standard rooms are not enormous but the rate was very good for NOLA. The reception staff were nice.

The staff were amazingly helpful and kind.
    • Superior King Room

The staff were amazingly helpful and kind. It's such an unusual setting but it made the trip to New Orleans so much more memorable. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, will definitely stay here when we return!

Recommended. Good value if booked far enough in advance.
    • Superior King Room

The breakfast was basic, but fine. However, all of the throwaway plastic utensils, bowls, cups, etc at breakfast were out of step with the room quality & service. Not to mention...a complete waste.

Great manager of customer services. An easy walk to the French Quarter & streetcars which are well connected to the rest of the city quarters.

Wonderful
    • Superior King Room

Could have used a personal sized fridge in the room and a microwave

That the hotel was not too far from the dome. Good view of the parade from my window. Noise free. Very friendly and helpful staff

Great location but terrible parking
    • Premium Queen Suite

I hated the parking. You pay $36 for valet parking but if yuh don't want valet parking you have to still pay for regular parking. When we actually needed our car to go somewhere they told us they couldn't get to our car so we would have to get it ourself. This was really inconvenient and a waste of money because the whole purpose of paying for valet is for valet to get our car. When we made it to our car we were able to get our car out so why couldn't they have done that. I feel that they didn't want to go get it, I wanted to be issued a refund for valet parking but I decided not to bother because it would have been an issue

I liked the hotel set up. It still looks like a bank and its antique.

We loved staying at this hotel in a historic building, it more than lived up to our expectations.
    • Premium King Suite

This is a hotel for those who like something different. It is totally a one off, having previously been part of the Whitney Bank. Beautifully maintained and restored historic building. No in room safe, but it was fantastic and fun to use one of the old bank safety deposit boxes to store valuables.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

The coffee in the room was not great. A fridge would have been marvellous

The continental breakfast, the staff and that it was within walking distance to the Main Street.

Nice value for money hotel in easy reach of main attractions
    • Superior King Room

There are no other facilities here ie bar and the breakfast although complimentary, was a bit basic for us (coffee, bagels, pastries, cereals) all served on disposable plates. All of New Orleans is quite noisey, at any time of day, and although this area much quieter that places like Bourbon Street, there is a main road outside the building which might be a bit noisey for some people. But perhaps in new Orleans this is unavoidable!

Comfy beds, good location for accessing the French Quater and main attractions of New Orleans. The staff are all very friendly and helpful.

Overall an enjoyable stay within 10 minutes walk to the FQ.
    • Premium King Suite

Could use some new room windows to block the street noise.

Nice big suite for a good rate in November. The staff were excellent; very courteous, polite and helpful.

Very unique architecture and historical building.

The room keys didn’t work well and required us to get new ones often. Rooms were a little stuffy.

Very unique architecture and historical building. Great central location to several major areas and streets. Great value.

Great location, stay & facilities
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

My initial room faced the busy Poydras street and was quiet noisy but I was changed to a room at the back of the hotel after the first night which was really quiet.

I stayed at the Whitney when attending a conference and found the location excellent for the conference and for exploring the French Quarter. The buffet breakfast was very adequate & saved us some time in the morning. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

great location and helpful staff in an amazing city!
    • Superior King Room

The wall paper was slightly peeling in the bathroom but that was such a minor thing.

The location of this hotel was fantastic! We were going to a convention for part of our trip and the hotel was conveniently located for both the convention centre and the french quarter and the charles streetcar stop was 2 mins from the hotel. The staff were amazing, so polite and helpful. I called the hotel twice before arrival and Brian couldn't have been more helpful and it made me feel very reassured about our visit. Would definitely stay here again.

• Queen Room - Disability Access

They canceled my reservation without any email announcement but on my arrival everything was set according with my booking thanks to the lady from the reception. I found a cockroach in my room!!! Week sound insulation with outside. I never received my invoice by email even I opted for it....

Great location, nice complementary breakfast

Very basic.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Both lifts broken and we had to get downstairs one morning via fire exit. Sadly the exit gate to street was locked. Never enough tables and chairs for breakfast. Coffee machine located in bathroom with toilet. Not very hygienic!! Ice machine broken on our floor for our entire stay. Bed had major sagging in middle. One side of bed there was literally only 12 inches between bed and wall. Overall very basic.

Great breakfast

Nice place, clean, walking distance to convention center; not great amenities
    • Premium King Suite

There was no fitness center. It was closed and it was only a single room converted to a fitness use. No minibar in room. No shop to buy supplies for room. Some staff not knowledgeable about area. Maid staff did not replace water bottles in room when they were used.

Staff was friendly. However some staff was not knowledgeable. They were very supportive.

Overall, great city disappointing accommodation.
    • Premium King Suite

The place doesn’t have a bar or restaurant. You are on a busy road so it is noisy. I wouldn’t stay here again.

The staff were the key asset of this place. Other than that there’s not much more positive news.

Terrific location, quiet rooms with comfortable beds,...
    • Superior King Room

The hotel lost it's restaurant/bar concession 3 months ago, which was an unpleasant "surprise." Continental breakfast was adequate. The property needs a refresh including loose outlets which wouldn't hold a plug & a leaky sink faucet handle (which maintenance efficiently followed up on with a report of a part on order). Rumor has it there's a remodel in its near future.

Terrific location, quiet rooms with comfortable beds, welcoming & helpful staff, all wrapped in a charming old bank building - vault & safe deposit boxes intact!

They totally screwed us with regard to our reservations.
    • Superior King Room

They totally screwed us with regard to our reservations. We asked if we could shorten the stay by one day out of a two day stay. We got a bill for $357.67! For one night! And when we tried to straighten things out we got nothing but the run around. It is now November 7th (nearly a month later) and we still can't get through to them. Stay away

Brilliant staff, great location, lovely stay!
    • Superior King Room

Could've been a better breakfast choices i.e more protein options.

Reception staff were excellent, brilliant service from start to finish. Lovely to be greeted in such a friendly manner when leaving or entering the hotel (thank you Brian and the very lovely lady with long wavy hair and glasses whose name I didn't catch!) Bedrooms were comfortable and clean, really good nights sleep. Gym facilities available at another hotel if required. Location brilliant.

Great room and comfy bed, free continental breakfast.
    • Premium King Suite

Paying $37 a day for parking, noise from the busy road outside the windows apepar to be only single glazed so not much sound deadening. It's also in need of a bit of redecoration in places.

Great room and comfy bed, free continental breakfast. Good location for walking around New Orleans, 10 minutes from French Quarter, not far to the river or Warehouse district. Interesting as it's an old bank and some good features retained from that.

Excellent choice
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was large and very comfortable. The room was clean. The hotel has a good location - not too far from the hustle and bustle of the city. The staff are extremely friendly and there is always a doorman to open the door for you.

Ask when the card will be charged.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I checked in my card was authorized and that authorization fell off on the 19th when we checked out and it was charged again on the 23rd. I wish they would have let me know their charging procedures because when I saw the pending transaction when they charged my card at check in I assumed it was going to go through that day or the next day. They didn't ask for my card again when I checked out so I thought it was paid in full on the day of check-in. Then when I got home it posted 5 days after checkout and I was over drafted. I don't stay at hotels very often but when I do I am always charged up front in California. I thought it was the same here but I guess I was wrong and now I'm paying for it. It's totally misleading to have an authorization post on someone's account and then let it fall off only to charge it again later. Don't hold my funds and then give it back and then take it again without telling me that's your plan.

The restaurant was closed so they had continental breakfast every day. It was a really nice touch. They should just keep the restaurant closed and keep doing that. It did make it more of a family friendly place because of that. It was very very close to Harrahs, the Audubon Insectarium and Aquarium, Canal street, Orpheum Theater, Escape My Room NOLA, and only one block away from Mother's Restaurant! Definitely a great location, comfortable beds, spacious bathroom!, friendly enough staff, great continental breakfast bonus.

Odd smell from carpets staff not very receiptive of my issues good location
    • Superior King Room

Hotel put a hold on my card then re charged me again meaning double the money was taken from my account the hold should have been released the next day after i called to give them all the details the bank needed however they still havnt contacted the bank with a simple fax 3 days later leaving me without the use of my card when i am still travelling around america

Great location to canel st bourbon st eyc only a short walk

Good value, comfortable
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Included bfast was good, but if you want a hot breakfast you'll need to go elsewhere as it's continental only. Centrally located and not noisy

Overall excellent. I'm not sure what can be done about outside noise
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

I could hear people passing on the street outside and large trucks coming down the street about 5 am. I live in the He country and am not used to these sounds

Staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Rooms nice and comfortable

Well worth the money for such a good hotel.
    • Premium King Suite

The hotel is in a very good location, far enough away from popular areas to make it quite quiet and yet close enough for walking to the French Quarter for example. The only downside was the fact that breakfast was really basic, so much so that we only had breakfast in the hotel once.

Room was a good size and was an amazing hotel (bank turned...
    • Superior King Room

Room was a good size and was an amazing hotel (bank turned into hotel) staff very friendly and helpful. A 10 min walk to bourbon street very easy to get around.

Browse The Whitney Hotel traveller photo gallery