Reviews of Fortuna 3 stars

3016 Bayshore Drive, Fort Lauderdale, 33304, USA

#47 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• One-Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

I really hate to give bad reviews to any place but I don’t want anyone to end up like us. The room and pool area were Dirty. The bathroom was a teeny tiny joke. The whole place was also Very run down. It Did not match the beautiful quaint pictures we saw on booking.com. We wanted a place with three beds and this place had good reviews or so I thought(I only looked at the first 20 reviews and they seemed ok) We came home from our stay with lice. (My family and I have Never had it. Especially even after I have spent 17 years as a primary school teacher. I am spending a fortune to get rid of the lice. Not to mention days devoted to cleaning everything.) It is not worth the money you would save. Also if you go to a place and get that sick feeling when you walk in the room-don’t say we can tough it out- leave! The pictures attached should have been warning enough for us-peeling dressers, air conditioners hanging off the walls. :(

Close to the beach

• Standard King Room

Both the management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. After checkout they allowed us to use the pool and also stored our luggage and belongings so we could still enjoy FT Laurderdale.

• Standard Double Queen Room

The AC was loud. It was ok for us because we're not light sleepers but I wouldn't recommend any light sleeper to stay there.

The pool area was so nice and quiet. The staff were always helpful and friendly. It's the best location in Fort Lauderdale.

• Standard King Room

A simple, quiet, old-school beach hotel experience. The rooms are thoughtfully updated, with conveniences like coffee, empty fridge, microwave and even paper towels. The staff were very attentive.

• Standard King Room

Super friendly staff, clean room, bright and cute. less than 5 min walk to beach and a couple hundred $ cheaper than a beach front property if booking for multiple nights.

• Executive King Room

Only the Floor is little sticky, they should mop the floor, except that everything else is perfect,

Staff are really friendly, specially “ Ki Ki “ was the best lady, Room is perfect for the price, Location is also perfect one block from the beach, I’ll definitely go again,

• Hotel Room

Great location!! Room get clean and I liked the pool area as well.

My room key stopped working at different points throughout my stay. Also the bed was not comfortable.

• Hotel Room

Maybe throw rugs would be nice

Staff, location great. The room could use a few simple touches like robe hooks,TP holder,maybe some art in the bathroom but really enjoyed everything. Room with two queens had private bedroom. That was good. Nice pools

• Hotel Room

The bathroom was extremely small. No place to put toiletries. Room was small so there wasn’t a dresser to put them there either.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Location was perfect.

• Hotel Room

Room had no storage.. a few shelves on the wall would be great or a few cubbies to put toiletries in etc..

Location and Ivan as well as cleaning staff were very friendly

• Standard Double Queen Room

I didn't like the room. The shower felt smaller than a cruise ship, and water went everywhere. The lock was a key lock which made me feel a bit less secure, and the grout on the tile floors was VERY dirty.

The best part about the Fortuna was the close proximity to the beach. The hotel was almost as close as you could get to the beach without actually being beachfront. I would recommend this hotel to anyone not planning to spend much time in their room.

• Deluxe Queen Room

We had no shower curtain was told taken down to clean just take shower dont worried about water going on new floor .

We got there late the staff got us right in . We were going to stay here 2 yrs ago walked out of the place it was so bad . New owner made alot of improvements Also one thing we were snowed in and couldnt get out they were very accommodating in not charging me for days I couldnt be there and they didnt have to .

• Executive King Room

Lack of cleanliness and noisiness. We had to call down to the front desk three times that night because of noise. I posted a photo below of the party and that was going on that night.

You’ll see. Not clean, pubic hair in the bathrooms upon check in, not very clean or attention to detail. Noisy. Location was good but other than that, no way would we stay again

• Standard Double Queen Room

Was charged a smoking fee for having unused open cigars in the room. Absolutely no smoking occurred in the room but was still charged a smoking fee, which was not something indicated as prohibited for having unused cigars on the premises. No where does it indicate that, walking in during check-in, along the halls, in the room, nor on the website. Hopefully this is changed promptly for future clients, so no one else has to expierence this frustration.

The location & cleanliness.

• Executive King Room

The room was not clean. I had to wipe my feet off before I got in bed. The corners in the bathroom has not been cleaned, there was a dead fly in the bathtub. There were no hand towels or washcloths. The worst was that there must have been a plastic sheet on the mattress, it caused us to perspire all night long

• Deluxe Queen Room

It was perfect for our needs.

Great little "gem" walking distance to beach. It was a short stay for us in the middle of spring break and we had some concerns about noise. To our suprise, it was a very quiet night,. Staff were friendly and courteous. Great Location, Comfy beds, clean and free parking...would definitely stay again.

• Standard King Room

Room was pretty small - no closet which meant no iron. The A/C unit was pretty loud.

They were very accommodating with my late check in request- our flight didn’t get into Ft Lauderdale airport until 12:30 am. The hotel has a retro motel feel but the room was updated & clean. The king size bed was very comfortable. There are 2 pools which looked very clean. The staff was friendly. The hotel location is excellent - 1 Block from beach & a few minutes from the Convention Center. Also not far from Los Olas Blvd or the Galleria Mall. In courtyard there was an area that appeared to be a meditation/yoga area on artificial turf. Although the door to room opened to the courtyard we weren’t disturbed by people playing in pool or hanging out. Hotel is pet friendly.

• Standard King Room

Bathroom was Tony with no space to put anything Anywhere. Mold growing in the shower. Noisy. Could here Everything my Neighbor was saying or what he was watching on tv

Large Room with seperate bedroom and living Room. Clean

• Standard Double Queen Room

The rooms were very basic; for example there were no pictures on the walls and the furnishsings and amenities were cheap quality. The buildings and the room in general was old, although it was clean. We also didn’t get housekeeping service for one of our stays, and the hotel ran out of towels for one day as well.

The pool was great. There is free parking and free internet. The location is very close to the beach.

• Standard King Room

The room was clean-ish but not as clean as it should have been, like they just quickly wiped it down between guests. One of the lights didn’t have a lightbulb and another could only be turned off by taking the bulb out because the wall switch didn’t work. The shower and air conditioner were old and didn’t work too well.

The staff was consistently helpful and friendly. I enjoyed using the little pool during my stay. The location is good, a block from the beach on a quiet corner .

• Standard King Room

We did not like a few things: - 1st night (9pm) I accidentally dropped a glass bottle and there was no housekeeping service or tools available to clean the glass until the next day. Front desk attendee Rashell tried to sweep up some glass and then spread towels throughout the floor until the cleaning lady came the next day. - There was no ceiling light fixtures throughout the room except the bathroom. Only lighting available in the room were the reading lights positioned on each side of the bed. - There was no closet space and the room only had 1 luggage rack.

We loved the location of this hotel!! Staff (especially Rashell) was friendly and room size was good overall. Pool access was conveniently located right outside our room. We also loved the fact that there was a wine bottle opener in the room.

No breakfast.

Location was great - one block to the beach. Keurig machine in room. Bathroom ok - nothing fancy. Bed nice and comfy. Lighting was a bit strange. One was on all night. Couldn't turn it off. Another had no bulb. Pool looked great but cold and windy so didn't try it.' Parking included.

• Standard King Room

1. There were marks/stains on the white sheets 2. There was stains on the furniture on both yellow chairs in the room. It looked so bad. 3. The water coming from the faucets was yellowish and smelled awful 4. The floors were very dirty, I could not walk barefoot in the room 5. No trash can in the main area, only one in the bathroom 6. No robes in the room which was advertised 7. No washclothes. No hand towels 8. Only 2 towels in the whole room 9. The Keurig machine was very dirty inside and the coffee tasted terrible 10. AC was very loud and did not work very well. When we first arrived all the linens were damp

Free parking and close to beach

• Hotel Room

Bathroom is small and older, rooms lack storage and are very small - no hairdryer.

Location was great, bed comfortable, and textiles were new and clean (shower curtain, bedding, towels and drapery). Kuerig coffee machine. Staff were friendly and welcoming.

• Hotel Room

Entire & floor was filthy! Had to wash my feet & put shoes on. Bathroom smelled like mildew. Mildew on shower curtain. Pest control came to spray my room but said he would come back. Not maintained.

Positives Comfortable bed, large room, refrigerator, coffee maker, comfortable chairs, plenty of storage. Like the layout of design. Jose, at front desk, was excellent! Awesome customer service!

• Standard King Room

Limited storage. The bathroom was very small and nowhere to set anything. A small shelf would’ve been helpful. Also more towels. Finally a suggestion would be a couple of beach deck chairs to take to the beach

Lovely big bed

• Standard Double Queen Room

You can hear everything happening outside your bedroom (road works, cars driving people talking) ! I was woken during the night from people talking in the room next door and I could hear they’re tv and people coming from from their night out - I was woken due to the room next door having a shower, it was like the water tank or pressure tank was in my room. This woke me at 4am. The room I was first in there was no glass in the windows just plastic shutters therefore for no noise cancellation, due to this I had to upgrafe my room. Staff were arguing outside my bedroom. Extremely unprofessional.

Beds are comfy, rooms are clean, good location. Free parking and good free WiFi.

Could not get in to room before 3pm

Very clean, newly renovated, easy to park and bring luggage in to room, pictures are accurate, short walking distance to beach/restaurants/shops! I will come back-great value

• Standard Double Queen Room

Noisy AC. Room next door was connected through a literal door. Although it was locked you can hear everything. The AC was VERY noisy and kept starting up like a motorcycle when the temp dropped. Weird system.

• Standard Double Queen Room

The staff was rude and honestly came off racist. We did not have wash rags in the room and went to ask front desk and they said they do not provide. I happened to go through the dresser to put some items away and found one. I explained to the manager that I found and needed another and asked if he was lying about not providing wash rags. When I questioned him, it was like magic that he found us four wash rags. Then I guess he was upset because he then asked if we were checking out even though it was not the day for us to leave. Although the room was clean and nice, it was small. There was no room in the bathroom to move at all or even keep my items in there. Also there were two cockroaches (huge) found in the bathroom. After that I was scared to even stay in the room.

This location was so close to the beach.

• Hotel Room

The walls must be very thin--we were awakened at 11:30pm by very loud partying next door. The Fortuna was responsive but the building construction is not conducive to a restful night.

• Standard Double Queen Room

the window in the bathroom could not be closed securely and no safe in the room, I do appreciate the staff ensured me the area is very safe.

the rooms where lovely and bright and spacious.

• Standard Double Queen Room

I had no idea the property was taking the payment 2 weeks before my arrival which I different then any other booking I have done on this site. I was not happy. I called and was told I could use cash for a deposit then when I arrived I could not they requested a credit card

The area was beautiful close to the water great view

• Standard King Room

Would like to see a phone in the room.

The bed was very comfortable and the room as clean. The staff check in guy was excellent and helped with my bag to the second floor which was much appreciated.

• Standard King Room

Mostly high end restaurants within walking distance.

The beds were comfortable. Fridge and microwave in the room is a plus for anyone staying longer than one night. Front desk staff friendly and accommodating.

• Standard King Room

Restaurants in this area a little pricey. Most beer and wine about $7US+. The restaurant area is about a 15 minute walk away and no large supermarkets are within walking distance.

Love the style of these older well kept hotels in this area. Hotel is just a block off the beach, compact clean room right in front of the pool. Had dinner at Bubba Gumps and quite enjoyed our seafood choices. Very fresh.

• Hotel Room

Food options close by, if you come late. Rooms a bit small, especially when you brought your baby and two suitcases ;-)

Pool and hotel's location, well maintained facilities, mindful staff to make you pay attention on how you parked your car (tires on side walk not allowed) in order to avoid ticket. Lemon water in the lobby. Friendly reception even late in the evening. French Nanou breakfast bar in 2 km distance. Beach in only 500 m distance to walk.

• Standard King Room

The bed wasn’t very comfortable. The water in the tub and toilet was yellow so that was a bit of a turn off!

Very affordable for our quick trip. The woman at the front desk was friendly.

• Standard Double Queen Room

Dirty floors. Old, broken closet doors. No ramp or elevator to the upper floor. We found our room door unlocked when we got back after being gone all day!!! We were checked out by mistake a day earlier but it was fixed fast because I was there to let them know. More attention though! Oh and the pictures for standard double queen room and deluxe double queen room are the same, that needs to be fixed. I was expecting a room with 2 beds and 2 small sofas but the standard queen has no sofas.

Great location, nice staff, free parking

• Executive King Room

More garbage cans and pillows in the rooms

Location, very friendly & helpful staff, clean, free ample parking & wi fi & Keurig coffee and that you can bring your dog of any size to stay

• Standard Double Queen Room

It's a two-floor facility so if you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room in the first floor.

Rooms are clean and well decorated, simple but with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. Hotel is very well located, close to the beach and restaurants, staff was friendly and helpful. We had a great stay.

• Hotel Room

The room was clean but the bathrooms were not what i expected.

Great guest service from the main lobby crew. The cleaning crew not friendly and it did not look like they like their job.

• Hotel Room

Very uncomfortable, no place to put things in bathroom, one dirty little chair in the room. This place tries but is clearly over the hill, I would not recommend it.

The location was good, close to beach and restaurants.

• Executive King Room

The walls are a little on the thin side and there is construction happening in the area which starts early. Just be aware when booking through December.

It's was a great price for a great location. Staff was exceptionally accommodating. The room looked updated and the bed was very comfortable.

• Executive King Room

Our room did not have some of the amenities listed. Had to ask for an iron and board twice.

Location was good staff was knowledgeable and friendly about locations to eat. Clean.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Closest breakfast option was a walk to starbucks

Staff was super friendly, very accommodating.... Old school style beach hotel with a modern new hip feel....

• Standard King Room

The stuff was rude and very unprofessional. The facilities are updated. This place requires the complete remodeling. The airconditioner is from 60th it seems like. I don’t recommend this place. There are plenty other choices in the same price category.

The location is ok. Short walk to the beach.

• Executive King Room

The desk clerk promised to call us when the room was ready, but didn’t. It was AFTER the check in time (3pm) and we just took an UBER to the hotel and the key was just laying on the desk. Evidently the room had been ready (?). I had offer to pay extra for early check in too. Oh well!

Everything was spotless, the bed was like a cloud, the coffee was as good as Starbucks even. There was even a bathrobe in the room! The king exec suite is HUGE! The price is amazing on Booking.com.

• Hotel Room

The bathrooms are tiny! The toilet was literally 1 inch from the wall so you had to sit sideways and they mounted the towel rack on that wall. The bathrooms need to be updated. The bathroom window was painted shut and there is no exhaust fan. Key cards were iffy, didn't work most times at the gate.

Location is a block from the beach, restaurants and bars. Price was good for that area. 2 small pools and nice outdoor lounging area.

• Standard King Room

The hot water ran out mid way through my shower which is a deal breaker for me. Although there were two large closets in the room only three hangers were provided.

This motel type property is very vintage (aka old) but appeared to be quite clean, and was nicely decorated considering its age. The location is excellent being one short block to the beach. The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating, and tasty fruit infused water is available in the lobby.

• One-Bedroom Apartment - Ground Floor

I booked a upscale room and they wanted to give me a cheaper room for the same rate

They tried to give me a lesser room then what was advertised. Got a room with no view

• Standard King Room

Parking was limited. Uncomfortable bed. The worst part was that my husband left his wedding band on the nightstand and no one could find it. After showing up at the facility again and speaking to someone in person, we were told that they send off their linens and that they maybe they should call there to see if anyone found it. This was the 5th person we spoke to about the situation. They never called back to let us know what they found out. Didn't even offer to refund the cost of the stay. terrible......

Great location, very modern look inside the rooms and very well kept outside. Beautiful overall. Victor was very helpful!!!

I have no complaints.

Every person on the staff we made contact with were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. This was the first romantic getaway we have had in awhile and this hotel made our stay in fort Lauderdale amazing from beginning to end. Coming back in November 🙄 Thank you to everyone at Fortuna you guys are awesome. Jeff C.

• Hotel Room

The 100$ deposit I can understand for spring break but not at the first of october, the bathroom was extremely extremely small but was usable and the staff again was very nice but the cleaning did not come around till very late in the day.

Very nice pool area very close to the beach, staff was nice. Very convient location just a hint its only about 12$ on uber to catch a ride from the airport so don't waste money on a cab or a shuttle.

• Standard King Room

What a gem! Great room, fun and funky style, great price and Cesar and Juan who run it were awesome. I would definitely stay again and again and again!!!

I was charged over $300 in fees. I paid more in fees than I did for the room! RIDICULOUS!!!!

It was nice to bring out pet although they did charge an additional $25 pet fee that wasn't mentioned until check-in.

• Standard King Room

Room wasn't clean! The pool was deep ,not for kids. My pillowcase was dirty with someone's foundation! Towels were dirty too.

Only thing that I liked is that the property was close to the beach.

• Standard Double Queen Room

In some point - pool are need some fixing.

In a room there was micro wave owen, coffee machine which was nice! Easy to take a walk to the beach and lots of restaurants close. Also it took only 10-15 mins to drive to the big mall: Gallery - many super good place to have a dinner and of course shopping!

• Hotel Room

The location was perfect. Very close to the beach as well as to restaurants and shopping. The pool was nice, clean. Staff was friendly, Victor at the front desk was very nice. A very nice stay!

• Executive King Room

The hotel is 2 blocks from the ocean. The pool at the hotel was nice and we usually had it to ourselves. The rooms have been remodeled and are in pretty good shape. There was a little wear and tear, but it was very clean. There is a larger fridge in the room with plenty of room to store food and beverages.

• Standard Double Queen Room

The rooms are adorable and bright, but above all, very clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was so accommodating, especially, Catalina.We were able to stored our bags,use the pool, and use the office bathroom, after we checked up, until we needed to leave for our flight.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Hotel Room

No water in vending machine or toiletries. Stores are a bit of a walk from the hotel

Bed was very comfortable. Bedrooms very clean. Very close proximity to the beach. Staff were very accommodating allowing me a early check in and late check out. Thanks again Naomi! Mark and Juan were great too !! All very friendly.

• Standard Double Queen Room

They did a great job renovating the main part of the room but the bathroom needs tightening up. Just needs some cosmetic things fixed to make it more perfect The bathroom itself was clean (floors, toilet, tub, vanity area) but when you look up, there appeared to be slight mold or remnants of mold cleanup on the walls above the shower. Wall needs a little more cleaning up The bathroom walls were not finished well. Although they were all painted white, there were signs of damage. The walls need to be sanded down and repainted to be smoother The sink area of the bathroom had drawers and decent counter space however there was no place to hang hand towels Also the vanity area of the bathroom could have used a few hooks or another towel bar to hang more towels or clothing There were a few gnats flying around the bathroom but after I killed 2, never saw them again There were times where we didn't have hot water in the shower but luckily it was hot enough out to bear it. It was later fixed after we alerted the staff. Wish there was better lighting in the main room. the 2 small lights by the beds did not give enough light. It would be perfect if there was a ceiling fan with light at center ceiling There was no phone in the room to call front desk so you had to walk to front desk if you needed anything. No big deal for us because we were on same side as reception but there are many rooms on other side of building, could be an inconvenience for others I do wish there were more convenience stores closer

Overall, very cute property. I would definitely come back or recommend to friends and family. If you are on a budget, this is a great place to stay Nicely designed rooms. The color scheme was bright and fresh. Modern stylish furniture. Loved the bistro seating for the eating area Fridge was nice and cold Nice quality HD TV in room Nice pergo floors Large comfortable beds with ample pillows Bathroom area had toilet and shower area separated from sink and vanity area which made it convenient for 2 people to be in the bathroom at the same time Nice large full length mirror along with large mirror in bathroom and along tv wall Property was nicely renovated although I still think there needs to be some improvements The heated pool was nice. I liked the grassy area around it which had lounge chairs, big bean bags and picnic table They had beach towels by the pool ice and vending machines available Really close proximity to beach Not too far of a walk for the main strip along the beach. When booking, on the map, it looked like a long walk to the restaurants and bars but it doesn't take long to walk at all. also if you don't mind long walks, you can even walk to the Galleria Mall from there The staff was pretty friendly and attentive, if you needed anything, they took care of it right away.

• Hotel Room

Small trash can in the bathroom, we love to have daily clean bed sheets but their policy is to change only after 3rd day.

Modern fresh decor, bed is comfortable and room is kept very clean, no issues with water pressure. Property landscape is well designed and pool area is kept clean. Vending machines not overpriced. Also, staff is very attentive and were quick to accommodate us to a larger room for an upgrade charge. WiFi is extremely fast.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Standard King Room

No complaints - I loved this hotel!

Tempurpedic beds were so comfortable! Rooms were bright and cheerful. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Location is very close to beach, restaurants, and shops. Parking at hotel was convenient.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Hotel Room

You are getting what u pay for a budget room at a boutique hotel. The bathroom was below average and the toilet placement rendered it difficult to use

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Hotel Room

The shower's hot water supply wasn't enough for 2 people in a row. Cold showers aren't fun!

Couldn't find a better location for beach bums like me and my girlfriend! The king size bed was fantastic! Modern decor was nice.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Will be contacting booking.com because of the cancellation of our booking. Even receiving emails that day about our stay at the hotel? And booking.com shared the hotel had breakfast and it was included. There is no restaurant or breakfast included.

We got to the property after being on a cruise. We arrived early and then we found out that booking.com had cancelled our reservations. The staff said there was not a problem and would find a room for us, which they did. And we were able to check in early and they matched the rate that booking.com offered. The property is an older property that has updates. The room was nice and clean. The pool great and clean. There is construction around the hotel but it really didn't bother us. And we walked about a mile to restaurants. However, we didn't ask if there was anything closer and liked the walk along the beach. There was no shuttle but the hotel referred a shuttle that we called to pick us up at the cruise port. And the same shuttle took us to the airport the next day. It was a minimal charge per person. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Hotel Room

I didn't like that their wasn't a microwave inside the room, that was the only draw back everything else was good.

I liked the location of the hotel to the beach, I liked that it was easily get and get all the time didn't have to climb up a long flight of stairs or take a long elevator ride.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Hotel Room

On a very busy and noisy street; they did not put us in a room in the hotel I booked last July for February as they purchased another hotel in the back and did not notify me that they were going to put us there: so noisy: we did not sleep with the busy bars and motorcycles charging down that street

Clean and good staff

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

1.Having the room adjacent to the office in particular when the staff come to work at 7am and start laughing and joking and the head of your bed is on the opposite side of the wall and you can hear everything. 2. The massive structure being built on the opposite corner of the road with the noise of the construction and the person directing traffic using a whistle constantly. 3. We were booked to stay two nights but left after one and asked the staff if they wanted to know the reason we were leaving only to be told that they were not interested for us that says everything about this I use the word tongue in cheek 'hotel'. 4. In all my reservations with booking.com I have never left a negative comment on any property however this one is bad.

The bed was comfortable the rest not so good.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Hotel Room

The HOTEL room, as they call it, is very basic. We got an upgrade to a boutique room. This was very nice but I think normally comes at a higher price. Take care when booking as we would not have stayed in the HOTELl room by choice. There was also no breakfast and no refund so take care with that one.

We got a upgrade to a boutique room which is what they show on the pictures.

• Hotel Room

the first unit, the one assigned was VERY small, and had louvered windows on the ground floor so the feeling of privacy and the noise from outside were both compromised - it was a small hotel room... we asked if we could move and they were able to move us for the first two nights to a good sized room, we then actually had to go back to the small room for the third night and again the concerns we had were realized - we could hear people outside our window in the court yard speaking in normal voices within our room. If we had stayed in the larger room we would have been very satisfied

the staff were wonderful the rooms were nicely decorated, new appliances, very nice grounds

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Standard Double Queen Room

That there was not a warning that there was construction being done to the property on the main pool. Also that all rooms are on ground level, being two females we would have felt more comfortable being on the second floor.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Hotel Room

When we booked the room included breakfast, however it had been discontinued so we went to a recommended restaurant. We were confused and questioned that and we refunded $20.00. Also the facilities said airport shuttle so they booked one for us and we paid extra. Also confusing. Room could use another mirror so that 2 people can get ready.

Great location! Restaurant recommendation for Casablanca was wonderful. Mostly friendly, helpful staff.

Browse Fortuna traveller photo gallery