Reviews of Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center 3 stars

15249 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85306, USA

#3 of 13 hotels in Glendale

Overall great experience

The beds are a little hard

My kids was comfortable which was my biggest worry. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean and up to date. I will defintaly ve coming back.

Never be back.
    • Queen Room

The shower was too small and water went all over the floor. Made foe a slip hazard for my handicapped wife. The bed was rock hard, neither of us slept well. On arrival I noticed a "No guns allowed" sticker on the door. Nothing was mentioned about this when registering. Not good. Especially when considering the history of the place.

Location was great, love the history.

Great overall will be booking here again when I'm in phoenix

Parking could be better

Everything location facility was nice wonderful staff and the fact that I could go grab a midnight snack was the cherry on the topping

The pool was beautiful. A great place to spend a vacation in the sun!
    • Queen Room

The property itself was beautiful and immaculate. However, it was not within walking distance to many other businesses. The room was adequate and clean, but very small.

If your not bringing luggage, it’s fine. But I found a number of nice hotels at the same price.
    • Queen Room

I told rep at time of booking room that I will have a number of large packs with me that I would want to bring to room for safety. They made it seem like an easy task to execute. When I arrived the freaking room was like taking a morning walk from the nearest parking space and worst was the, one, luggage cart in lobby would of made the trip to the room worst. What was really odd, a number of guests that I noticed all seemed unhappy.

Clean room

Other than parking fees everything has been great about Thunderbird Inn.
    • Queen Room

$5 a day parking fee. I’ve been working 4pm to 230 am and by the time I get back to my room there are no parking spots available close by my room. Seems like there should be a guaranteed reserved spot for each room if your going to have to pay for parking. ☹️

Clean room with mini fridge, nice desk for computer work in my room, free WiFi, staff were friendly and helpful.

Great facility swamped with history.
    • Queen Room

Accommodation a little too pricey.

Great facilities, friendly staff and so much history. I would have definitely revisited on my next stay in Arizona however I understand that the facility is up for sale sale and as yet no school come forward to buy. Such a shame.

Good in spite of the reservation problem.

The reservation was incorrect. I originally booked a room with one bed. I modified that reservation on your web site to a room with two beds. Thunderbird had only the first reservation and said they had received the update from you.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Quiet location with access to good roads and restaurants.

Extremely disappointed, far too expensive for an old, dirty room.
    • Queen Room

Rooms are very old and outdated. There was hair all on the pillows the ceiling in the bathroom leaked and the extra towels under the not so clean sink had whatever was under the sink all over them. I cannot believe we had to pay 267.00 for a room like that. Extremely disappointed.

The young lady that checked us in was nice her partner didn't even smile.

Excellent setting for business events - if you’re vacationing I’d book somewhere else

For the price the A/C units should have been working properly - upon our request the unit was serviced by the local maintenance staff however it was still loud, did not cool very well and there's no setting in the room to turn the unit off.

The facility is a bit dated however the rooms are well kept; the grounds are meticulously manicured and the staff is very supportive. The air conditioner unit in our room was very loud and not working properly. The free continental breakfast was basically cereal, toast, pastries and coffee.

Great. Will book again next visit.

Problem with printer. I couldn't print my game tickets. Staff tried but couldn't get it to work. Apparently IT person doesn't work weekends.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

It was a nice place to stay and I would go back.

Would have liked better water pressure and hotter water for shaving.

We went for White Sox ballgames and it was located just where we needed it. There were stores nearby as well as shopping and restaurants. There even had a walking distance bar on the complex.

Really wonderful !
    • Queen Room

Breakfast buffet kind of sparse and generic.

Food was gone one morning by the time I got there.but I liked the on cam pas grille . Loved the history . Very quiet spot in middle of busy city.

Comfy bed in a blah hotel.
    • Queen Room

I literally felt like I was staying in a school dorm. I had to park far away. The bar wasn't attached... In fact, I never found it. NOT my type of hotel. Eeek.

The rooms were cozy and the bed was comfy.

location was convenient.
    • Queen Room

Room was small and dark. The air conditioner/heater seemed to have a mind of its own, and the shower faucet was very iffy.

location was convenient. Staff was nice.

A hidden gem in the middle of town

The fact that my parking spot was behind my room, making me have to pull my truck around. Interesting layout.

Because the location of the hotel is tucked away inside the grounds of a management school, I love the fact when one of the employees offered to escort my vehicle (via a golf cart) to where I needed to check in.

Good value, tiny shower.

Shower was nothing like in the pictures, I could barely turn around. Parking was not really convenient, especially if they're charging for it.

It's quiet. Open food pantry is nice. Was super clean and the bed was great.

Got the job done, but there are probably better options.
    • Queen Room

Bed wasnt that comfortable. In room and breakfast coffee wasnt very good. The room was old and very small. The complex was motel style and very confusing for Uber drivers.

Close to Midwestern University.

Pleasantly surprised

You could not turn the heat/cool unit off. Maintenance was suppose to come and see why it wouldn't shut off, but they never arrived.

Reasonable priced, quiet, comfortable bed, the grounds.

nice, could be better

The breakfast was basically the same snacks, with cereal and breads added. Carb fest, with no protein except sweet yogurt. Most of our party (10) were on low carb restrictions, and basically went without breakfast. If the facility has to choose between snacks all day or a good breakfast, I recommend breakfast. I heard almost everyone at breakfast, beyond my own group, express frustration with the offerings. Also, is there only 1 kitchen for the entire facility, with only 3 tables? Holy cow, that's not proportional.

The availability of snacks 24/7 in the kitchenette. Nice touch.

"Not wonderful." Mixed bag with some real downers. Not all bad, but will not stay again.
    • Queen Room

I think we were put in a room for one person. It was supposed to be a queen bed. It was a double with a desk with one chair. No other chair in the room. We had a backup in the toilet that overflowed and dumped water all over the bathroom floor and into the carpet in the bedroom. We were getting ready for a meeting and had to leave without showering or brushing teeth. We left with engineers at work at the toilet and the poor housekeeper on the hook to clean up the mess. To their credit, as water was pouring out, the housekeeper let me grab stacks of towels off her cart. She dealt with the mess and it was cleaned up and cleared up by the time we got back later in the day. But knowing the carpet had been baptized with toilet water was hard to live with for the rest of our week's stay. It appeared that there was no hot water, but in the end, the engineer who was sent over explained that we needed to run the shower (the sink faucet was not sufficient) for about 5 minutes to get the hot water down to our room from the water heater. And this was in a facility with signs about keeping your towels and sheets to save water. Oh, well. Parking is a small issue. Not much near some of the rooms (like ours), although provided a short walk away. Coffee maker and small fridge in the room.

Staff were helpful. Self-serve pantry with breakfast options was good. Could go pick up water, juice, or sodas at will.

The best keep secret in Phoenix!

Great staff, friendly and helpful. Clean Great Value Great location, close to everything you want or need. Quite 24 hour Complementary hospitality area on the 2nd floor where you'll find food, snacks and all kinds of drinks.

Very enjoyable, comfortable end to a great hiking trip.
    • Queen Room

Hard to find at night. Didn't know it was on the college campus, as it would have helped in locating property.

Room was immaculate and beautifully appointed. Bathroom was large, linens were luxurious. Grounds are beautiful. Pub was fun with friendly staff and good food.

Won't stay there again
    • Queen Room

There's a surprise$5/day for parking, and once you've paid it, you have to drive around the campus trying to find an empty space. There was no sound proofing between the rooms so we got very little sleep. We checked out after two nights.

It was very convenient to our meeting.

I really enjoyed everything except for the women a the front desk and the parking experience.
    • Queen Room

Parking was terrible. The small number of spaces located near the rooms is taken up quickly. The first morning I woke up there I left at 6:15 AM to go and have some breakfast, and when I returned at 7:30 AM there were no parking spaces available near the building, so I had to park in the Northforty lot which is like a city block away. That Evening I left around 7 PM to attend a reunion, and returned at midnight and there were no parking spaces available. I had to park out where I parked that morning and walk alone, in the dark, late at night, by myself to my room. Needless to say this was not a good experience.

It was very quiet and I felt secluded, yet safe.

I will definitely return to this property when I am in this part of the Phoenix area.
    • Queen Room

Parking was limited and quite a distance from the rooms but hard to improve given the way the parking lot vs the rooms was designed.

The room was extremely well maintained and very clean, offering plenty of extra towels during our stay. The staff at the Front Desk were very pleasant as well as professional, without being stuffy. Having an open pantry, filled with beverages and snack items available complimentary 24 hours a day, along with the continental breakfast was a nice touch.

clean, quiet, big shower, good bed, really liked the 24 hr...
    • Queen Room

I think you need rubber shower mats. Almost slipped couple times. It would be nice if 1 of the lamps was low, soft light. Bigger tv's would be good too.

clean, quiet, big shower, good bed, really liked the 24 hr continental breakfast

I will stay here again for the Customer service and cleaniless of the facility now that I know locat

I didnt like the advertisement of the hotel not showing from the road. It took me four times driving up and down the road until I finally called them.

I liked how safe it was and the snack bar they provided during the day!!!

Located on a university campus. It was very quiet when we were there

Water pressure in the room was abysmal. Almost impossible to wash our hair. Parking was only free for 2 days. You need Internet or wifi to sign up for the wifi. The continental breakfast was very limited and the 24 hr snacks were often depleted

Food services and a pool nearby

Happy pleasant surprise, would highly recommend.
    • Queen Room

Small shower was the only disappointment. But it was clean, the water was hot and cold when needed. Honestly, no complaints.

I found this location through booking.com. The price was so reasonable, that I expected less. I was wonderfully surprised with the amenities, room, and location. I did not get chance to use the pool, so I can't speak about that amenity. Loved the breakfast, juices, soda, coffee. Staff was friendly and helpful. I stayed Friday and Saturday evening, so parking was not an issue on the property. The only part that was a little disappointing was the size of the shower, it was just a bit small. Overall, a great stay and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the area.

Beds were a bit old.
    • Queen Room

Beds were a bit old. Could use a pillow top mattress. But the room was nice and clean, and well appointed. Excellent hospitality room, open 24 hours, with snacks and drinks available at no charge. We will be back!

Quiet, clean and professional

Housekeeping did a good job but forgot to clean/refill coffee machine - probably not a business traveller. ;) Only continental breakfast option available

Part of business school - accomodations good Very clean and updated rooms Nice staff Free snacks and beverages

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

THE ROOM WAS COMFORTABLE AND I ENJOYED MY STAY. AND I WILL BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

YES MORE OF A BREAKFAST SELECTION. BUT IT WAS GOOD.

I LOVED THE THE BED I WAS SLEEPING IN THE CLOUDS. IT WAS A KING SIZE BED AND BOY WAS IT A KING SIZE BED.

A great experience, great people, accommodations and location.

Continental breakfast would’ve been better with some hot choices such as scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles.

The free snacks and beverages were very nice thank you.

Staff was super friendly and they were extremly accomodating...
    • Queen Room

Water pressure for toilet was very weak as it usually took 2-3 flushes to pass just a few squares of toilet paper. Not a huge issue just more of an annoyance.

Staff was super friendly and they were extremly accomodating and allowed us to check in early due to plans we had in the evening. Breakfast was the typical hotel breakfast but they did offer some snacks and had a larger selection of drinks which was nice.

Great value for a great room!!!

Unfortunately for this stay our bed was a bit uncomfortable and the pillows we had were very uncomfortable. This is the first time we have had this problem out of the 3 or 4 times we had previously stayed here.

Ease of checking in and a great room. The rooms are always clean.

The pool is salt water.

It was Ok but I won't stay again. It was an outdated room for the price and over priced for the area. Pool was far from the rooms and a loud music young adult party started, we felt unwelcome after that.

The pool is salt water.

Very hard to find out to get into the hotel area.
    • Queen Room

parking and directions to get into hotel area

Very hard to find out to get into the hotel area. Parking is very limited for hotel staff. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and staff was friendly

Lovely stay, very reasonable price!

The lobby staff should have warned us that the grill wouldn't be open 7 days / week during this period. otherwise, we were very happy.

Since it was summer, the only food venue on site was the grill, but the staff there was very friendly and helpful, so we didn't mind.

Hidden gem, would definitely recommend and stay here again!
    • Queen Room

A few more parking spaces closer to room.

We really liked our room, very clean & comfortable. The grounds are pretty and it was quiet.Staff was very nice, helped us out when we went to football game where they didn't allow me to take in my purse, so we uber'd it back & they held onto it for me! Enjoyed snack room, lots of drink options & goodies to hold you over between meals. Overall, loved staying here!!

Standard, yet accommodating at a good rate
    • Queen Room

Beds need to be replaced! Worn out and squishy. UNDISCLOSED PARKING FEE: $5 per day extra, not listed on Booking.com at time of purchase.

Quiet and very low traffic. Not many people this time of year. We really liked the side access from the parking lot. This made it easy for my pregnant wife to get out of the 115 degree heat quickly.

Affordable, accommodating and clean. We will definitely go back if our daughter ends up going to ASU

Nothing. It was clean and comfortable

I liked that it was on the ASU campus. The hotel had a fully stocked kitchen with 24/7 access to snacks, drinks, coffee & tea and access to computers and a printer. It was great to visit the campus and get familiar with what life on campus would be like. We took our daughter to see ASU and this was the BEST spot to stay and the price could not be beat!

Hidden gem

It's not really centrally located, but it was a great price and I didn't mind driving the few miles to get to my destination.

It was easy to find and the room was great! Comfortable bed and great air conditioning!

THE QUIETEST, CLEANEST, place in the state. NOT convenient to airport or freeway- but thats good.

For the price this place is outstanding. Nothing is unacceptable. If it were 150$ a night- I could make a list- but for what I pay there- its perfect.

This is a really great place. Its sort of our little secret place for quick get aways or if we need to put guests up etc. Its location is not convenient---its in the middle of a residential area /local shopping area, but that is also part of the charm. You don't hear freeway noises or aircraft taking off/landing all night. Its quiet, its dark, (not a lot of lighting from freeways, other hotels, high rise buildings, airports etc.) There is a snack area (quote un quote--free breakfast), but they do have a refrigerator full of soda (coke/sprite/juices/water/etc), they have other things like nuts and candy out, fruit, coffee, tea all free. In the morning- they add cold cereal, pastries, and toast. Its not what I would call breakfast, a light continental breakfast maybe, but its better than anywhere else offering "Free" breakfast. Those places all have the same thing and would charge a fortune for nuts, candy, sodas, etc. So its nice in that regard. its always immaculate and clean, and always quiet. I have never heard neighbors making noise, TV's, phone calls, or anything. We stayed on the queen mary once for 200$ per night- and could hear every word of both neighbors and person above us, phone calls, TV, intimacy, and it was just impossible to sleep. Other hotels have had varying degrees of this kind of thing.

Comfort with modern flair
    • Queen Room

Wish the coffee maker would have been larger

Room was much larger than I expected and there was a hair dryer and iron with ironing board in my room , very convenient

Hidden Gem for lodging in Glendale and the north Phoenix area.

Nothing, everything about this facility was excellent.

The Thunderbird Executive Inn is a hidden gem for lodging. Quiet, beautiful ASU campus, great staff. Easy access to major sporting and concert events. Close to the 101 AquaFrias highway. Plenty of choices of dining and shopping nearby. The facility itself is extremely clean. The facility offers free snacks and drinks and light weight continental breakfast. I would recommend this lodging facility to anyone. Parking areas could be a bit better as there is a strong possibility you may have to park the car away from the main building and walk to the Inn. We would make this our first choice if attending any other sports events or concerts near the Westgate Entertainment Complex and Sports stadiums. We rate this facility as 5 stars, EXCELLENT.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Overall nice stay

Tiny pool towels. Pay for parking. Small choice for breakfast. No warm foods.

The complementary snacks and drinks up stairs. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

I felt very comfortable, safe and valued as a guest at the Thundebird Executive Inn. I will be back

The public spaces could be updated with new carpeting and more attractive furniture. Parking in shade covered spaces would be a big plus to keep the car cool.

Lovely room and very comfortable bed. Very gracious staff. Loved the pantry with tasty offerings. Generous offering of free newspapers. Exceptional toiletries. Quiet, peaceful, and I will return when I visit my son and his partner.

We will be back!! You should stay here, too!!

A hot breakfast would be really nice.

The cost was incredible for the value we got. Location was convenient. Facility was secure. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean. "The Pantry" on the second floor of the main building had a variety of drinks and snacks available at all hours. Continental breakfast was included. The hotel is on the Arizona State University campus which was built on a WWII flight training airfield. The base of the old control tower houses "The Pub" with very reasonably priced drinks and great food and has lots of TV's. Nice selection of draft beers! The Pub is a few minute walk from the hotel. We had a great stay here and will definitely return in the future!!

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

I need the university setting. We can stroll in the campus and feel safe.
    • Queen Room

the hotel charge $10 per day for parking. Abundant land every where in Phoenix, no near by hotel charge for parking.

The bonus in staying here is: there is the snack bar 24 hrs with 🔥😓☀ water for cup of soap and packages of snacks and bottles of different drinks.

This hotel is on a college campus. The staff was friendly, but the facilities are sub-par.
    • Queen Room

There was no place to park when I showed up. My room was hard to find with all the buildings on the college campus. I didn't know this was a college campus and not a regular hotel. The room was small, the bed was too hard. Everything was older and needs to be remodeled.

The staff was very friendly

Exactly what you need for a hotel
    • Queen Room

Very friendly staff, clean room, available parking, quiet location. Everything you need in a hotel and nothing that you don't. The perfect place to stay for a weekend trip!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Great snacks and room was nice.
    • Queen Room

Arrived at 9pm and there was no nearby parking. Venue was a little tricky to find at night also. Wouldn't stay again.

Great snacks and room was nice. Except the window blinds didn't reach the bottom of the windows.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Excellent find in Glendale.

The bed was very hard!!! Also, parking wasn't great. Very hard to find a close enough spot since there were so few. Luckily we were told about the parking lot that was even further away but thankfully had spaces available!

The people working at the front desk and everywhere else were just awesome!!! Always a smile, and always a helping hand. The hotel was attractive, very clean, and quiet.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Great room - property not so exciting.

Very nice room with fine hotel finish and furnishings, plus exceptionally clean and it was comfortable and roomy. The rest of the property and common areas were like you would expect in a school dormitory. You would not go here for a hotel or resort town experience.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Great staff.
    • Queen Room

The original room they were going to give us was similar to a motel 6. I mentioned it was not what we saw on line. I was going to cancel and they said they would charge us $150.00 for a $50.00 motel 6 room. They finally gave us a nicer room (similar to the photos online). I have to say overall very deceptive photos.

Great staff. Very helpful and kind.

Facility quiet but costly for location.
    • Queen Room

We placed a card in door requesting "No Housekeeping", also informed the housekeeper directly, No Service needed. Went to get a cup of coffee in Lobby, returned to room, same housekeeper was cleaning room, and we were missing $200.00. Another item that was bad, minimal parking spaces available. And, it was an additional charge on the bill for a parking space, if you had a vehicle, even though the space could have been 3-4 blocks away from your room.

The entire facility was very clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Great value for Spring Training!

The parking situation could be better. We got home late both nights and had trouble locating a spot we were allowed to park in!

The bed was very comfortable and the staff was extra helpful! Extra bonus, the toiletries were lovely!!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Great find

It is a little difficult to find and the parking, while free must adhere to specific spaces as you are competing with the University for parking space.

This hotel is on the campus of ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management. It is a comfortable campus and they provide most everything you need, including a room full of snacks and drinks that are free to guests.

Enjoyed the location, amenities, and staff
    • Queen Room

The bathroom floor could have been cleaned daily particularly around the toilet.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Cleanliness is very important.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Nice, but don't expect a resort.
    • Queen Room

They didn't give us any info about the area for food or the pub. Our room was very far away from the main (hotel); more like a bungalow. Small, had necessities, shower was old. Seemed pricey.

The staff was friendly and they had a good variety of snacks and drinks available at all times. The grounds were very nice.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

I couldn't have asked for better!
    • Queen Room

The only thing I would change is that the room's door was a bit tough to open. I had to push kind of hard (Rm 204). That's really it, though.

The bed was comfortable and roomy. The shower was huge! Everything was neat and orderly and smelled clean :) The staff were friendly and willing to help.

Friendly and helpful staff.

Parking was an issue at times due to being completely booked.

Friendly and helpful staff. Campus was peaceful and well maintained. It was a pleasant surprise to have daily snacks and drinks available to us. Would recommend.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Not a good deal for the money.
    • Queen Room

There was no hot water in either the sink or shower. When I called the front desk they told me politely to 'let it run awhile'. I did, and it was still a few degrees above lukewarm several minutes and wasted water later. That was the afternoon I arrived, no change in water temperature the next morning. The room was quite small for the $114 I paid for one night. I stayed at the Baymont Inn in Flagstaff (booking.com) on the previous 5 nights in a room twice as large for half the price. Its bathroom faucet and shower were extremely hot, normal for a hotel. Parking was a chore and spotty near my room and I had to keep a paper copy of an ASU temp parking sticker where it could be seen. The breakfast room was the smallest I had ever experienced, only a 2-3 tables. Only seemed to have some fruit and 3 kinds of cereal, tea and coffee. I never did get to experience the restaurant pictured in the ad, no idea where that even was.

Location was good, close to what I needed to do. Front desk staff were very professional and polite. The campus was nice, I grew up in Phoenix going by the campus, admiring it. Used to watch the hot air balloons take off from the field to the east of campus.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Stay was very good and would highly recommend.
    • Queen Room

Air conditioner was hard to regulate

Friendly staff, location, items for breakfast and snacks in the evening. The price was right for what we received. Also met many other visitors while staying there and they were aa happy with the accomadations. Room was cleaned every day and we received clean towels daily.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Relaxing, comfortable, accommodating
    • Queen Room

Everything was great, there wasn't one thing that I didn't like

Everything about the inn was fantastic, the staff, the room, the dining facility, I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I definitely with choose them again.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

A private room on campus
    • Queen Room

The room was pretty small and the bathroom larger than necessary. Location is not real convenient.

The staff was very helpful. The room was very clean. The snacks were very nice.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

A resort-like stay on the north side of Glendale.
    • Queen Room

The breakfast setting was crowded and had limited fruit. The in-room coffee left something to be desired.

The staff was outstanding - competent, friendly, eager to serve. The campus made me feel like I was at a resort. The snack/breakfast area had many good options. The breakfast and lunch food at the Commons was great as were the many beers at the Pub. Being on campus with Thunderbird college students was a special dimension.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Excellent staff and value!

Parking is not next to the room and they charge $5 / night due to ASU rules. Well...change the rules!

The front desk staff were very helpful and professional - highest rating!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The staff was very nice

The showerhead definitely needs replaced and the shower was very small. The parking options are few. The mattress need to be replaced

The staff was very nice

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Nice, but in need of upgrades and updating.

The facility and rooms are in need of updating. Carpet in common areas was very worn and dirty looking. Rooms are in need of new furniture, very scratched up. The bathroom was very old, with a standing corner shower that my husband did not fit in. Pictures on internet showed renovated bathrooms.

Like the grounds.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Pretty Good Stay ... But ...
    • Queen Room

My wife and I had sore backs the next day ... time to upgrade your mattresses ...

The facility was VERY clean and the had free water, beverages, and al a carte breakfast.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Phoenix/Glendale's Hidden Gem!!

The carpet in our room could have used an extra stroke of the vacuum. But...DOESN'T TAKE AWAY FROM OUR ENJOYMENT THERE!!

The staff, from the front desk to he housekeeping were fantastic! Helpful & efficient!! The added bonus of having breakfast foods & snacks were just what we needed-- we had no time during the conference to grab a bite. Umm....No eggs available (lol)...

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Will be very pleased to stay here again!
    • Queen Room

Difficult to find entrance lobby arriving in the night.

Friendly, very helpful staff. Appreciated the available food and refreshments. Cleanliness of room and crispness of sheets:)

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Couldn't get the fan to turn off and had to call the...

Couldn't get the fan to turn off and had to call the front desk three times. The noise bothered me and they eventually shut it off remotely. Otherwise, it was a lovely place.