Reviews of Town and Country San Diego 3 stars

500 Hotel Circle North, Mission Valley, San Diego, CA 92108, USA

#193 of 226 hotels in San Diego

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

We were in town for a bachelor party and all stayed in the Royal Palm Tower. The bachelors had a suite on the first floor facing the pool and it was plenty of room for our large group of almost 30 to hang out before we hit the town

• King Room with Garden View

Noisy! Windows don't shut all the way so you can here staff outside talking etc, plus street and freeway noise. Mold growing on walls around shower too. Place even had an old smell.

Good location. Facility was nice on the outside. Front desk people were helpful.

• Regency Tower King Room

I didn’t like that we saw transients on the property. I still haven’t been reimbursed my $19.50 fee that was supposed to be credited back within 24 hours of checking out. I’ve left a BM and waiting to get a call back.

We loved the view from our room and how easy it was to have access to metro line.

• Regency Tower King Room

I had reserved a king bed but got 2 queens, a little to many events and activity at the time going on but no disturbances.

Very pretty grounds, the beds were very comfortable and the room was quite clean.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

The room I had was cramped, you couldn't swing a cat in the bathroom (actually it was you OR the cat in the bathroom, not both). There was NO sign in for the internet, so there was NO semblance of any SECURITY, I was only there for 1 night & in the morning I couldn't no even connect to the internet at all.

Being in hotel circle, it is beside I-8 @ the 163 in Mission Valley.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

$20 parking is a bit much when they have a huge property with plenty of parking to accommodate. There are extra hidden fees. Our stay through booking was $87.50. After adding the parking fees and taxes, our one night stay was $136, quite a bit more. Also, that late night bite to eat turned into some drunken belligerent guy making scenes in the restaurant/bar and making his way to our table where he proceeded to sit town and talk at us very loudly and even take my phone so he could show us something. All employees were watching and I was looking in their direction so they would do something and no one did a thing. This man should have been told to leave the establishment. My husband and I downed our drink to leave as soon as possible.

Conveniently located by the Fashion Valley mall. Restaurant and bar on location made it nice to grab a late night snack and drink. Room was nice and clean. Would stay there again.

• King Room with Garden View - Disability Access

very different from photos. staff were not willing to help much.

we wanted the room on the upper floor since they were remodeled and brighter but we were given one of the ground level floors next to the pool, very very small room with no light.which probably was due to having a dog.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

They never got around to servicing our room. We were out all day and when we returned after 5pm, the beds were not made, the trash not emptied and towels not replaced. When I called the front desk to ask for service, I was told that housekeeping had gone for the day.

Nice location. Pools and outdoor amenities were very good.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

The parking was a bit of a hassle, having to get a ticket and be checked out each time consumed on much time.

A great place to stay and the hot tub was the best I have ever seen. It was large and the water was just the right temperature.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Difficult to find where the free breakfast was located. I was not aware there was no mini fridge to store leftovers in the room.

Nice to have a free breakfast included. Quaint atmosphere. Hot tub was relaxing. Many amenities. Was able to check in early (10am) before the actual check in time.

• King Room with Garden View

The staff appeared less than enthusiastic with their job. I had interactions with 3 different front desk people and I don’t believe a single one smiled or engaged me in any conversation except for wanting my money and giving me the map of the property

The property is centrally located so getting to anything we wanted to do was easy and quick. The beds are nice and comfy and the property is quiet

• King Room with Garden View

When i upgraded rooms we had to move buildings and we asked for a bellhop and it took a very long time for them to get there and when they did get there they weren't very helpful and it seem like they had something more importain to do

just felt comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

The elevator was a little slow, and the doors are a little noisy. Earplugs took care of any noise.

Spacious room with a balcony, nicely decorated. It's nice to have a sink in the bathroom and one just outside the bathroom too. Easy walk to the mall, which we did every day. Even hiked up into the hills and did some geocaching one day. We were there for Swing Diego and it was easy access to the ballroom every day. We enjoyed our stay very much. The trolley is within walking distance also.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

A better process to leave the facility at the ticket booth whether it is for awhile with the intention of returning or checking out. The section I stayed in with my adult daughter could have use a small refrigerator. So those of you who plan to stay here and would like a room with a refrigerator, inquiry. Otherwise, bring an ice chest or something that will keep food cold.

The area is close to events. Hallways and rooms were clean (Tower section). Staff friendly. Pool area clean.

• Standard King Room

Located near the freeway and the event was held on the property. No extra driving to get to the event. After the event, I was able to walk safely back to my room.

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

My Wife and I along with our 2 small boys stayed at the town and country May 4-6. On the 5th we were out all day and we came back to a flooded room. Management (Nathalie & Areil) were absolutely amazing. They helped us get our stuff washed and dry cleaned as we were in town for my graduation. They handled everything which was a great help because I was starting to stress out. They moved us rooms and helped us get our stuff to our other room and provided dinner for my family that night. I am so grateful for the management team. They resolved all our worries and we really enjoyed our stay. Our first trip to San Diego was not bad, and that is thanks to their quick staff. Josie was also a great help at getting to our room and contacting the correct people to come out. If we are ever in San Diego again we would definitely stay again.

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

I did not like the placement of the TV. My suggestion is it should be wall mounted so both beds would have viewing access

I loved the bathroom area and that the window opened up to let in fresh air. Also that it was blocked for privacy.

• Regency Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I didn't like about the property was that on our floor that ice machine did not work we had to keep going to the 4th floor. Also when I called for room service for toilet paper it took about almost 40 minutes to get to us.

The room was nice and clean. And I loved how it was convenient for us for the area we were going to. All the employees that we ran into and the employees at the parking tellers everyone was very nice and kind. This was my first time staying at this property and the lady Audrey that checked us in was very nice and explained everything to me about the stay and the price that I will be paying thank you very much Audrey.

• Regency Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

Tiny bathroom, also the art in the room was creepy, a pic of a little girl in a green dress staring at me when I'm getting changed....

Comfortable beds and cute room, dog run is great

• Regency Tower King Room

The parking was horrible! Couldn't park anywhere near our room! We will NOT be returning since this hotel is more concerned about the money and not the quality or comfort of their guests.

the room was clean but our shower rod kept falling down & the 2nd time it did it hit my fiance in the head! It was our last morning there & they offered to move us to another room but we were leaving. What was the point? They should of offered to comp our room since it was the 2nd TIME!! I was surprised their lack of concern but they got our $$ so what do they care? Obviously not the comfort of our stay! Will NOT refer! We stayed there for possible future wedding plans - out of the question for sure!

• King Room with Garden View

No Refrigerator or Microwave. Ice Machines were difficult to find; even staff weren’t certain. Lack of a Refrigerator allowed our leftovers to spoil. Bummer. Visitors who stayed in the tower had a very long walk from check in to their rooms. My wife and I were surprised at the number of guests that had to schlep their bags for better than a quarter-mile to their rooms, doing so in front of the guests that were trying to enjoy the hotels largest swimming pool.

Our very pleasant Gardenview room was an excellent choice with the beautiful rosebushes and patio tables available. Because the buildings are separated and not facing the freeway the room was very quiet. Carpeting! So many Hotels are switching to hardwood floors, that leave dust and grit on your feet after a shower.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Check in and check out line was kind of long but the staff made up for it

Location was close to downtown San diego and really every other town we need to get to in San diego. We have a rental car so it's very convenient. Location is also close to local strip mall filled with chain eateries and a trader Joe's. Staff was phenomenal. Was helped by Clemente who was extremely accommodating to our needs. We had to switch rooms due to my mother being afraid of heights. They switched us to a bedroom that was lower and it worked out great, even tho they were booked to capacity.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Toilet doesn’t flush, reception desk gave me the wrong key and we couldn’t enter the room, WiFi never worked, the blue carpet smelled, and it was extremely hard to find a parking spot. I drove around over 15 min trying to find one available.

the lighting of the entrance at the hotel

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

Having to pay $20 more a night for parking is ridiculous. You have nicer places with comparable prices that include parking.

The hotel location and pool/jacuzzi area.

• Palm Tower Premium King Room

I think the shower/bathtub could use an update. Other than that everything was great.

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Town and Country! The staff was very nice and helpful. The location was great, it had a very nice view. The room was modern and clean. We would definitely stay at the Town and Country again. Two thumbs up!

• Standard Room with Two Beds

A very bad experience. Easter weekend they booked a group of bikers. Tremendous noise. Smokers on the deli patio. Loud party above our room #3602. Security did nothing. I had to handle it myself. Very uncomfortable. We have stayed before but will think long and hard before returning.

The grounds are very nice. Dog friendly. Staff was friendly and polite.

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

Not in the most beautiful part of town, (but centrally located and close to shopping!).

Beautiful, resort property with plenty of swimming pools, bars, and restaurants. The tower houses the fancy rooms, but I love the outdoor bungalows! Centrally located, great for kids and weddings/events.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Terrible customer service. It was bad checking in and checking out. Also charged me $45 more per night than what my reservation stated.

Staff when checking in were not friendly and arrogant. Felt like they did not want to be there.

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

Parking should be included in the price, and unfortunately it isn't.

We stayed in the newly renovated tower, so all the amenities and furniture was new, with a mid-century modern flair.

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

I was not told a head of time the pet fee was $50 dollars. I was not told I would not get my choice of rooms nor that it would not have many of the items listed as provided such as microwave, fridge, large TV, a sitting area, if I had a pet. The shower was in the tub with barely a curtain so the floor was soaked. I was not asked if my dog was a service animal, which he is, for my mental illness. He is registered as such. I understood later i should not have had to pay the fee. The "heated" pools felt quite cold!

I very much liked the sidewalks with grass, trees, flowers, a dog run, decorative chairs and tables, benches, bakery. The outdoors was very nice. Excellent location, just a step off hwy 8. The hot tub was actually hot!!! Our room had a nice older cabin like feel to it and was reasonably priced for the location. The guys at the registration desk were great! I would have a great review if i didnt need my dog.

• King Room with Garden View

The tub had some stains on it and the room we were in was very dark. I definitely like as much natural light as possible, which was not possible with where we are. I do hear that they are going to be doing a major overhaul of the hotel.

The reservations were under one of my colleague's name instead of mine, even though I made the booking, and the hotel did not have the rooms that I reserved for all of us. They tried to fix it, but we didn't have enough of the right rooms for all of us, so I stayed where we were. The staff was great in handling issues with the 3rd party card authorization.

• Palm Tower Premium King Room

Everyone, including hotel guests, has to pay $20 per day during their stay. It's a bit much, especially When you're already paying so much for the stay.

We were upgraded to a complimentary suite for our anniversary. The staff was very nice and was willing to accommodate us well. They property is much larger than we expected, including a large fitness center with a day spa, 3 pools, and nixe jacuzzi, and other ammenities. Would definitely stau here again.

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

Better breakfast in the restaurant would be a good addition. The quality was fine, but a proper sit-down meal would be very nice.

The Highly Trained Rabbits were an unexpected bonus! Additionally, the room was bright, clean, quiet and comfortable. The desk staff were friendly and very helpful, and made my stay very nice.

• Regency Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the location is excellent, the rooms are outdated and the housekeepers do not do the best job with keeping the rooms clean. Lots of dust on outlets, mirrors, shower heads walls do not seem to ever get wiped down. My particular room smelled like a dog slept in the middle between the two beds. I requested that someone deodorize the room, did not want to move rooms because we had tons of luggage as we were relocating out of state. The staff was very helpful and kind when I made my request. When I returned to the room, I could tell the odor was reduce but still apparent. Overall the hotel suited our needs, but could use a refresh.

Beds were comfortable and bedding was clean

• Regency Tower King Room

There was a resort fee tacked on to charges of $18.00 daily. Our room did not have hot water-luke warm instead. A very noisy and disturbing group of people were in room above us at midnight. Called front desk who sent security who did nothing

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

The hotel is very nice ,it's location in fashion valley center near metro station & Mall . The staff were very welcoming and cooperative special thanks to Ms.Audrey who welcomed me the 1st day ..I highly recommend it for any one searching for hotels in SanDiego

• King Room with Garden View

The walls are really thin. I mean I could hear everything going in the room next door. Everything. Of course, you then realize they could hear us😐

Staff was great. Nice pool.

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

2 light bulbs were out in the bathroom and closet area.

Loved the views of the mountains from the balcony. Had an extra large TV with plenty of channels. The room was clean and bright.

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

The cafe's food wasn't anything more than over-priced bar food, but not totally unexpected. We didn't try their other restaurant. Also - the hot tub was separated from the pool area. Great if you don't have kids, but it wasn't great for us.

Very clean, nicely updated, comfy beds, great views. Stay in the Royal Palms Tower.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

This property shows it age. Our room had matted, dirty and fraying blue carpet. The furniture has excessive wear marks. The bathroom was outdated in all aspects. We don’t mind old but we want cleanliness.

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

We got there early so our room was not ready but we understood that was possible. Because we did not have a room key we could not get in the exercise room to go to the bathroom until someone from the staff came to open the doors for us. That took a while. The restaurant could have been decorated to be more festive but the food was very good

Beautiful grounds and jacuzzi. Parking was easy staff was wonderfully nice we ate at Charlie's and had a good meal.

• Standard King Room

The room service didn't have the items I requested.

The new renovated room we were in was amazing. The staff was friendly. We didn't get a chance to check out all the amenities but we really enjoyed our stay.

• King Room with Garden View

We we’re so pleased with the cleanliness of the room, especially the bathroom, however there was a little bit of dust hiding in places, so a thorough dusting was needed.

The room at the regency tower was newly renovated and very spacious. It had a balcony with a really nice view of the pool area. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

My 1st room had not been cleaned. The 2nd room had food in the couch and white stuff on the chair. Then parts was stolen off my motorcyle.

Location was good

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Didn't tell me up front that restaurant was unavailable and u see construction

Clean, ideally located since I attended a conference on the property, spacious for 2 adults and one child, nice amenities, great location in the valley, great value for the price offered

• Palm Tower King Room

The room that I booked thru your firm was $80 more expensive than a very similar room booked by our friends booked directly over the phone with the hotel???

Food was good, however prices were much higher than last your

• Standard Room with Two Beds

As the hotel was not at all busy, I think parking should be complimentary. Seems odd to pay to park in an empty lot.

I enjoyed the vintage charm of the room

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Resort fees should be optional for those not interested

Location next to trolley and fashion mall, staff very friendly and helpful, room spacious with balcony and very clean all days

• King Room with Garden View

On site bar closed at 10 pm! The hotel is obviously set up for conference guests and as part of our stay was conference free the hotel was virtually empty. The hotel gift shop had been closed for a number of months so there were no facilities to buy extras like sun lotion, newspapers etc.

Garden room was old and needed updating but due to future renovations this is not likely to happen. However, still perfectly adequate and much better atmosphere and surroundings than the adjacent Tower Block rooms. Helpful staff despite being a few language problems as a number of domestic staff were only Spanish speakers.

• Standard King Room

Heated pools, and Audrey was so friendly and offered great recommendations for places to go. Oh and the gardens...so many beautiful flowers everywhere.

• Standard King Room

The coffee maker didn't work. Room was cold due to wind going through crack in the door. Good thing we are from Reno. Marines loud due to ball but they were quiet at a decent hour.

Location and room was nicely furnished. Very modern. Bed was very comfy.

• King Room with Garden View

This Hotel is amazingly beautiful, the staff is so well mannered and have excellent customer service. My overnight stay wasn’t enough time for me to enjoy all of the amenities that Town and Country have to offer and for these reasons alone I will definitely be back to stay longer. Our room was upgraded (complimentary) the view was breath taking and whenever I had a question the receptionist was more than happy to assist me! Five stars across the board for me!!!

• King Room with Garden View

The service, price , everything !!

Terrible ! We checked into the room and I found out I had to pay 20$ more for parking even though I am handicapped ! Once in the room one of bed lamps did not work , I attempted to call room service but the phone wasn't working. I used my cell to call the desk and they told me the phone has not been working for awhile ! I talked to the Manager in charge , he apologized and upgraded me to another room and when I moved in there the bed lamp there was not working. I called the Manager and he said someone will come up and fix the problem, an hour later someone did show up and fixed the lamp.. Never will I come back here again !! David

• King Room with Garden View

Came to SD because my mother had died the night before. Finding parking area difficult. The Room key said 1430...we tried three elevators looking for the 14th floor....room was on the 4th floor, go figure. When he entered our room, noticed a drinking glass and trash outside our entrance...it was still there 17hrs later when we left. Charged us a resort fee...didn't use any of the resort! Have the gall to charge us $20 for parking...really Oh, they said they place was practically empty, but we were placed underneath a pack of bipeds with their combat boots on....I think they were practicing marching. Had stayed here several times in the past...NEVER AGAIN!

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

Wireless access over entire grounds

Bed was good. Room was aged, past its prime. Atmosphere was kitsch - definitely too much leftover family resort for a national organization meeting. I love the grounds, and I appreciate the throwback quality and have been coming to Town and Country for years on business, but the rooms need to be current and the entire resort needs to have wireless access - nobody wants to spend more time in the current iteration of the 'garden rooms' than they have to. I'd love to have been able to get work done outdoors!

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Not enough staff for checking in. I checked in at 7 pm. The clerk gave me the wrong key to the room. I had to go back to the lobby and wait in that line twice. The second time for over 30 minutes. The room had a dingy smell and it was dirty. A mini fridge would have been nice to have in the room.

The location was great. It looked nice

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Staff at reception. Waited an hour to check in. Everything took too long when everyone in the queue had a reservation. Too much idle chatter for no reason at all.

Vacancies during busy period.

It seems to be getting run down, ive stayed before and it was much nicer then

It seems to be getting run down, ive stayed before and it was much nicer then

• Standard King Room

The bath tub had two scum rings upon arrival. A note was left for the housekeeping to please clean it. No action. Another note left for housekeeping. We left the next day. It took a long time to drain during a shower. (Probable cause of the lower scum line).

Near to transit.

• Standard King Room

Service fees (not mentioned during booking)

Great Parking (for a fee). Price of room was a great deal for the property. Cute layout and lots of outdoor space to visit.

• Regency Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

20. parking fee 18. resort fee (really ?) this is 40. that is BS and honestly it is a deterent. they have more parking than they can shake a stick at.

bed was exceptional firm and high thread count sheets. Rooms had been updated since the last time i was there to a more modern feel.

• King Room with Garden View

Was there to check-in at 3pm and our room still wasn't ready. We were told that for the wait they would give us a room next to the pool, but they didn't. Finally checked in around 4:30 pm. Room had old furniture, decorations, but I expected that from reviews I had read. We didn't spend much time in the room, except to sleep and get ready for my wife's birthday. We had reservations at a very upscale restaurant, which we almost missed because the power in our room went out... five times.

Location! Location! Location! Centrally located to every where we wanted to be, didn't have to drive more than 5 minutes anywhere. Also spacious room, plenty onsite, and affordable.

we reserved for a room in palms tower, then when we arrive they gave us a room in the oldest tower at the same rate!! When we asked they said all rooms in palms tower are full !! what about my reservation then? after long conversation they they took off 40$ only from the total amount where the difference between two rooms was actually 90$

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Although we were given a map of the property, building numbers need to made better.

I loved how there was a gate attendant to get in and out of the property. The staff upon check in were friendly and professional. With the number of guests checking in, there was plenty of staff to accommodate and attending to everyone quickly.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

The rooms are VERY dated. Felt like from the 70s. Electric outlets were limited. Had to pay a "resort" fee required at check-in and had to pay for parking. Only stayed one night, wasn't worth the discomfort.

The price was low.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Room was small and tight. Bathroom was horrible

Yur not pet friendly if u charge 50.00 nonreturnable. U should be inbarrest to day that u r. We love our pets like our children. Would come back but refuse to pay that fee

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Decor was a little bit outdated in our room but I didn't really mind it for the price.

Location was good. We went there for the Pacific Islander Festival and Ski Beach was only 11 minutes away. Right behind the hotel was Fashion Valley, which made it easier to get food and go shopping.

• Standard King Room

The rooms we had, they felt a little bit old. Beds comfortable but old frames. Bathroom functional but needs new decoration. Furniture in general needs to be changed in a more modern setting. A little bit of confusing at the time of getting to your room for all the different buildings.

Excellent location. It is a big Hotel, with may buildings, i think at least 3 pools. Easy access to I-8 that takes you to beaches and downtown if you are driving. Also is right behind Fashion Valley Mall, if you want to go shopping. You can get to de Mall walking, there is a path that takes you there. Trolley Bus is on the way walking to Fashion Valley Mall, and it can take you to a lot of places of interest if you on a tourist plan and also to business facilities and downtown. Great costumer service. There was a long line to check in, and hotel staff gave us fresh infused water, snacks and all kind of treats so we won't feel our waiting too long.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

It wasn't always possible to park right by the room, which slowed me a down a bit, I'm using a walking cast right now which makes it hard to use stairs and to walk too far. If I was at my normal walking strength, parking would not have been an issue for me.

We booked last minute for a surprise Birthday Party and drove to San Diego from Santa Barbara. My 7 year old daughter and I really enjoyed a lot about the property. Lots of meal options, including room service. Two pools with unicorn and flamingo float rings (bonus) and beach balls for fun play. Other families were there so felt comfortable with my splasher! Also right near Fashion Valley mall (walkable from the property) with bonus, BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP which made my daughter's day. Movies outside - They provided blankets, popcorn and smores for the fire pit! Amazing!

• Standard Room with Two Beds

Everything, the only thing that is fine is the landscaping and property, even though it needs a touch up.. I would rated with two stars.....

Thanks for the opportunity, first I've never expect to pay $ 20.00 extra per day for parking, does not have have valet assistance, room was not very clean( too dusty) with molding around the tub, and shower heads, dusty and moldy floors, No Internet service, nor wi-fi signal, could Not to do my my work, ( who Does not have Internet access now days ? only This Hotel.. Second day They did not clean my room, When I've call front desk after 4 attempts and 10 minutes waiting... "Brandon" receptionist was useless, and had an attitude, he claim not to have any personnel on site to take care of it so I've to stay in a filthy room. food very poor and over price for quality, I would never come back neither recommend this place to friends and or family, Motel 6 have a 5 stars service compared with this place. Filthy Place, unfriendly and useless personnel, Need a Big change in management. Sincerely Efrain M Ortega,

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

The outside needs updating. Located in Hotel Circle where most of the Hotels are undergoing renovation and demolition.

Loved the room! Very comfy, cozy and renovated.

• Standard Room with Two Beds

In case you don't like walking too much, it's a large property.

At arrival we were greeted by a genuine warm smile. The font desk representative allowed us to check in early and gave us plenty of activity ideas near the property and informed us about social events going on that night on the property: movie night and s'mores. There are 3 pools!

• Palm Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

They charged for parking each day, that should be part of the stay or calculated in the price per day.

Nice hotel, comfortable, great centralized location

• Garden View Room with Two Beds

I upgraded to the new tower and our rooms AC was broken, finally after 11:30pm when the maintenance left our room he said we should move to another room as the AC cannot be fixed right away, the next day we waited around until 2:00 until we finally got moved into another room, we did receive a discount for the inconvenience. The property was very outdated and over 40 years old, it really showed despite the updated rooms. Both of the restaurants smelled weird and were very outdated and overpriced.

The housekeeping especially Mary Ann were great..

• Regency Tower Room with Two Queen Beds

They made us pay $20 for parking, there was no free parking nearby. I would have expected to have free parking when you're paying $20 for "resort" fee... The receptionist wasn't too friendly.

Good location near highway - 10 minutes to San Diego Downtown and beaches.

Browse Town and Country San Diego traveller photo gallery